Incest My Hot Divorced Mom
Heart 
Hi Guys,
From today I start publishing stories I read somewhere else with some changes where ever required, if anyone gets offended just drop a PM.
Credits to the original writers and clps to their efforts.

Starting with a story of my favorite genre Mom/Incest  happy
Add reps if you like my posts.
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update 1:

This story is a series of incidents about my mom Pooja, a typical Desi woman 5-7” tall, 43 years old with a figure of 38D-30-36. She has maintained a perfect figure doing yoga and other necessary things. She is very fair and regular to the parlor to ensure she always looked perfect.

My father left us 12 years back so it’s just the both of us since then. We are blessed with a very self-sufficient and decent quality of life because of everything left behind by dad. Pooja is a quite a fun loving person and very easy to get along with.

Often many of dad’s friends and brothers visit us sometimes with their families and many other times alone. She is very particular about all her clothes which had to be semi-transparent and when at home she wears night suit pajamas or salwar kameez. When in pajamas she never wore any innerwear and the outline of her curves showed. When wearing salwar kameez, she wore matching bra and panties underneath which showed thru all her dresses. We have an independent house and have been living here since a long time.

Pooja’s bedroom is on the ground floor besides hall kitchen dining etc. Mine is on the 2nd floor next to gym room as I want my privacy. 1st floor had the home theater room & two guest bedrooms. I was aware she was the talk of the town among all the men and boys and everyone’s eye candy. This is also because whenever she stepped out of the house it was in a sari or jeans or skirts. Her sense of dressing was very good and she always wore perfect matching makeup. Her dresses were tight fitting accentuating her curves making her look extremely desirable.

I observed on many occasions, men would drool over her also undressing her with their eyes. I am sure she was also aware of this. I installed a high end security system in my house with cameras (built in microphones) covering all the exteriors especially the front and rear doors. When she asked I said it was a security system for safety when we were not at home. I work in a IT company and am out of the house at least 10-12 hours a day and I wanted safety for mom.

I wake up everyday at 8.30am and after freshening up have my coffee in the hall sitting with her. I took the newspaper and saw a flustered look on her face. I looked at her chest and saw two damp patches around her nipples. I thought maybe she was lactating because of the wetness at the exact spots but as far as I can remember she never did before.

Unable to decipher the puzzle I asked her. She said “oh it is nothing, it got wet when I was working in the kitchen”. I believed it and continued reading the paper. After finishing the newspaper, I went to my room to work on my computer.
[+] 7 users Like Rocky's post
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
(06-01-2024, 10:42 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good starting

thanks
Like Reply
Nice story continue please
Like Reply
Please update.
Like Reply
update fast and check your private message.
Like Reply
Nice beginning

Waiting for more Erotic incidents.
Like Reply