Dhika Innocent Angel WriterPK version
Dhika Innocent Angel WriterPK version  

Hello guys devil may cry author is so busy nowadays.. fans of Dhika asking 41st episode but original author is playing with 2nd episode so I am gonna write this story in my style.. Please reply me.. May i want continue the story
[+] 5 users Like WriterPK's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If you have ideas then write your own story rather than feeding off of the original story. don't see any problem with a fan story of a classic.
Like Reply
Please continue sir
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Continue buddy
[+] 1 user Likes Rahulf2p's post
Like Reply
Thank me later Smile
Like Reply
(06-01-2024, 02:32 AM)WriterPK Wrote: Thank me later Smile

When can we expect the first post?
Like Reply
(04-01-2024, 01:32 AM)WriterPK Wrote: Dhika Innocent Angel WriterPK version  

Hello guys devil may cry author is so busy nowadays.. fans of Dhika asking 41st episode but original author is playing with 2nd episode so I am gonna write this story in my style.. Please reply me.. May i want continue the story

yes pls go ahead
Like Reply
(29-01-2024, 10:50 AM)snehasis Wrote: yes pls go ahead
The original author is back to continue the story, bro. It's one of the best stories, and I don't want to disrupt the plot. Please give him some time. If he has no time or discontinues the story, I will surely continue it.
[+] 1 user Likes WriterPK's post
Like Reply
A little competition and different style never hurt. Go ahead and post your version.
Like Reply
(01-02-2024, 09:03 PM)madhus369 Wrote: A little competition and different style never hurt. Go ahead and post your version.

Ok bro I am planning to avoid the foreign trip episode. Already so many characters here. So may I continue with chotu and uncle character???
Like Reply
(01-02-2024, 11:20 PM)WriterPK Wrote: Ok bro I am planning to avoid the foreign trip episode. Already so many characters here. So may I continue with chotu and uncle character???

Yes plz..love to see uncle and chotu angle
Like Reply
I Don't think this is a good idea...it will destroy the Interest of ami story coz you can't think as the originally writer arrange the plot in his mind... And I'm very much sure it would not be near as good as the main version is... So don't do that... Let the man take his time and Write his story. Pushing him may make him write first but that may loose It's quality.
Like Reply
(02-02-2024, 11:29 PM)Talukdersaheb Wrote: I Don't think this is a good idea...it will destroy the Interest of ami story coz you can't think as the originally writer arrange the plot in his mind... And I'm very much sure it would not be near as good as the main version is... So don't do that...  Let the man take his time and Write his story.  Pushing him may make him write first but that may loose It's quality.

He discontinued the story bro..
Like Reply
Yep, go on. But dont lose interest like the others
Like Reply
(03-02-2024, 02:05 AM)WriterPK Wrote: He discontinued the story bro..

When will you start writing..? Or you want just create hype nothing else?
Like Reply