Adultery Wife Sharing went wrong...
Sad 
Going to write a story about how sharing my wife went wrong
[+] 1 user Likes Narrow_mind's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro, how about fantasy went wrong?
Like, husband doesn't openly tell wife about it. He watches it secretly..
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2023, 04:11 PM)Narrow_mind Wrote: Going to write a story about how sharing my wife went wrong

When? 
Wrong in what way ?
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2023, 04:11 PM)Narrow_mind Wrote: Going to write a story about how sharing my wife went wrong

Interesting Title. Is it a real event ? or Fiction ? 

In any case it is interesting ! Please start the story soon
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Please start the story
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
I am Shaktil 28 years old and my wife Shubha is 27 years old and have been living a very happy married life for the past three years in Maharashtra. Being very interested in sex, we often tried many different methods in the bedroom.

Once I was reading the erotic stories on this site and I got an idea.

What if my wife is loved by another man? The thought was very stimulating. Because my noble and Ofcourse, the aristocratic and patriarchal dear wife would never agree to this idea.

That night, after a good fucking session, we were lying naked on the bed hugging each other. Since the window was open, a light breeze was filtering into the room along with a thin moon.

When my tired undies rested on Shubha 's smooth thighs Her abnormally large full breasts suffocated against my hairless chest…

I slowly fixed Shubha's brown hair with my hands which was flowing with the wind and gently kissed her lips and flushed cheeks.

“All the beauty is gone. No one even looks at you now…” I said gently caressing Shubha's bare back and fleshy ass.

“I still have men queuing up behind me. Do you want to see?” she replied instantly

"No one will stand and Some will be blind and dull-witted to stand for you. " I Said this to deliberately provoke Shubha

I then just went down and split her legs wide and started licking her oily pussy..

“Do you Bet? I'll show you someone like a good energetic young man on the line.” Shubha said holding my head and pressing it between her legs.

“Okay bet. But what if my dear wife loses? I said slowly biting the cunt lips.

"You will have the freedom to do anything with any girl, Even in front of me if you want. enough...?

Ok, If I loose you also will have the same freedom, I told her by keeping her hands in my undies.

I was sure I would lose this bet. Because while going for shopping etc., everyone's eyes would stay only on Shubha's heavy breasts and round ass.

Then she started putting my cock in her mouth. Every now and then she kept biting it without causing any pain..

Then pushed me back and took my stuff with both hands and brought it to her slippery pussy.

She wrapped both her legs around my waist as my undies slipped through the flesh layer.

“Even if I win the bet, I only need my golden boy…” Anointing me with kisses she whispered in my ear

“Then we are going for an outing on this Saturday. I licked her lips and said..

I lashed out with all my might and force.
After a good session we went to sleep.
[+] 4 users Like Narrow_mind's post
Like Reply
(31-01-2024, 10:34 PM)Narrow_mind Wrote: I am Shaktil 28 years old and my wife Shubha is 27 years old and have been living a very happy married life for the past three years in Maharashtra. Being very interested in sex, we often tried many different methods in the bedroom.

Once I was reading the erotic stories on this site and I got an idea.

What if my wife is loved by another man? The thought was very stimulating. Because my noble and Ofcourse, the aristocratic and patriarchal dear wife would never agree to this idea.

That night, after a good fucking session, we were lying naked on the bed hugging each other. Since the window was open, a light breeze was filtering into the room along with a thin moon.

When my tired undies rested on Shubha 's smooth thighs Her abnormally large full breasts suffocated against my hairless chest…

I slowly fixed Shubha's brown hair with my hands which was flowing with the wind and gently kissed her lips and flushed cheeks.

“All the beauty is gone. No one even looks at you now…” I said gently caressing Shubha's bare back and fleshy ass.

“I still have men queuing up behind me. Do you want to see?” she replied instantly

"No one will stand and Some will be blind and dull-witted to stand for you. " I Said this to deliberately provoke Shubha

I then just went down and split her legs wide and started licking her oily pussy..

“Do you Bet? I'll show you someone like a good energetic young man on the line.” Shubha said holding my head and pressing it between her legs.

“Okay bet. But what if my dear wife loses? I said slowly biting the cunt lips.

"You will have the freedom to do anything with any girl, Even in front of me if you want. enough...?

Ok, If I loose you also will have the same freedom, I told her by keeping her hands in my undies.

I was sure I would lose this bet. Because while going for shopping etc., everyone's eyes would stay only on Shubha's heavy breasts and round ass.

Then she started putting my cock in her mouth. Every now and then she kept biting it without causing any pain..

Then pushed me back and took my stuff with both hands and brought it to her slippery pussy.

She wrapped both her legs around my waist as my undies slipped through the flesh layer.

“Even if I win the bet, I only need my golden boy…” Anointing me with kisses she whispered in my ear

“Then we are going for an outing on this Saturday. I licked her lips and said..

I lashed out with all my might and force.
After a good session we went to sleep.

Many comment bigger than your story post lol
[+] 1 user Likes Dingustory's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes adangamaru's post
Like Reply
We went for the outing on Saturday evening.

After checking into a mid-sized hotel, we made plans for the next day.

If possible, we decided to capture those romantic scenes on our handy Cam.

The next day we walked to a nearby park as planned.

Shubha was wearing a dark blue sleeveless blouse with a low plunging neckline and a dark blue chiffon saree.

I sat on a bench in the shade of a tree with the handy camera in hand.

Shubha smiled at me and slowly started walking forward.

The rhythmic movement of her chiffon saree draped buttocks was amazing to see.

As it was early morning, there were very few people there.

She gave a smile to a handsome young man who was leaning against a tree and reading a paper and sat down on a bench after passing a few people who were taking rest after jogging.

She looks like a beautiful angel with her bobbed and unruly hair tucked away.

After a while

The young man went to Shubha and started talking about something.

Diligently - I focused the camera on them

After a short talk he kept stroking Shubha's hands in his lap.

His eyes were scanning her body. Then they said something and left.

We went out and hailed an auto to the hotel.

In the auto, I opened the LCD panel and showed Shubha what I had recorded.

“But Shubha, you could have spent some more time with him, this barely have five minutes of record."

"I have invited him for lunch at the restaurant of the hotel where we are staying."

'That's a good idea' I thought too.

That's when I had another idea.

Hey Shubha, How about we invite him to the room for lunch? That way the scene will be a little more romantic. I can even shoot your conversations in hiding."

Will there be any problem, Shubha asked with a questioning face..

Nothing dear…its fine..

After Shubha agreed to it, we made a plan….

I could hide in the big cupboard that was there. We arranged the sofa and other things so that I could see through the gap inside.

"You can have a little touch to warm up and maybe a couple of hugs if you want..."
I said to Shubha as I climbed into the cupboard with the camera.

She smiled and closed the door and went out.

After ten to fifteen minutes of impatient waiting, the door was opened.

A man about six feet tall followed Shubha into the room.

After receiving him and making him sit on the sofa, Shubha took water from the fridge and gave him to drink.

"Ma'am, you have not mentioned your name till now.

"What a place for a name in friendship" Shubha sat on the sofa blushing.

"Okay, I'm not asking that either. enough..

In the middle of the conversation, Shubha told him that she had come for an interview with her brother, and now he had gone to meet a friend and would be back in the evening.

After about five minutes, the door opened and a room boy came in.

He put a bottle of liquor and a couple of sodas on the table with the food.

After opening a soda, the room boy quickly went back…

He took two glasses and started pouring alcohol...

“I don't want to. I don't use it” Shubha sat closer to him..

“Hey, have a little for giving me company…”

Shubha refused again but he forced the glass to her.

Unable to refuse, Shubha also took a couple of sips and kept the glass on the table.

"Ma'am: The door is not bolted, did you know?"

He said with a fake smile looking at Shubha.

He poured half a glass of liquor into Shubha's glass as she went to close the door.

once she returned, He continued talking to Shubha as if he didn't know anything.

After having a couple of pegs He forced Shubha to drink some more by offering the glass to her.

"Oh, this tastes so bitter," Shubha frowned and said...

“Never mind. Just take it in one go"

Said the man with his eyes fixed on the pearly white belly visible through the saree.

I couldn't help but panic a little when Shubha covered her nose and took a single drag.

Sometimes she drinks a glass of beer with me and she gets her head by that itself...

Their conversation progressed by discussing about new movies and songs.

Meanwhile, he had given Shubha 3 more pegs...

In no time, Shubha's tongues started wagging…

"If you don't mind ma'am would you tie your hair up in a ponytail?"

“Oh sure. Just a minute…” Shubha walked towards the mirror.

I could imagine Shubha's condition when I saw her struggling to find balance...

I started recording the camera when I saw him walking behind Shubha who was looking in the mirror and tying her hair.

He stood next to her and moved her hair to one side with one hand and enjoyed the smell.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

The hand on the shoulders was slowly lowered.
those hands reached on her bare hips.

Those hands rested slowly on her bare hips.

He put his hand under the saree and started stroking her stomach slowly.

He put his cock on Shubha's butt and pressed his bulging cock into her...

He kept kissing her neck and face….

Then he gently held Shubha back and hugged her...

Shubha was starting to enjoy all this under the influence of alcohol lying inside her…

He looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead slowly.. Shubha's eyes slowly closed...

His lips came to her cheek and then to her lips..

He slowly put those lips in his mouth and started to swallow it...

Shubha was slowly starting cooperating with him by then...

Closing their eyes, both of them kissed non-stop.

In a sudden, deft move, he dropped the sari from Shubha's shoulder.

His facial expression made it clear that those exposed breasts were really turning him on...

He then very gently pressed Shubha's breasts which were not fully covered by the blouse and bra.

My blood started to heat up as he slowly started squeezing my wife’s breasts with both hands.

He took Shubha's lips in his mouth and sucked.

Shubha, completely intoxicated, clung to him like a kitten. She completely surrendered herself to him.

Later he undid the hooks of Shubha's blouse one by one
I was really shaken because this was not what we planned.
Like Reply
Once the blouse was shifted to both sides revealed a black brassiere covering Shubha's pearly breasts.

My heart skipped a beat as he started squeezing them with gusto and biting those pumpkin boobs over the bra

He reached inside her bra and pinched her breasts and squeezed her breasts.

“Mmm haa...” Shubha's mouth opened wide to come out of the moans full of pleasure…

He took off Shubha 's blouse and dropped it on the floor and led her to the sofa.

He was the one who supported Shubha when she hit the dropped sari and fell down, probably because she was drunk.

“It is better not to take off this saree. If not, what if you still falls.”
Shubha could only give a pale smile when he slyly asked…

He tickled her belly with his moustache as he undid her saree.

The navel hole of Shubha 's belly which resembled the top of an apple became a feast for his tongues...he made Shubha more weak by rolling his tongue around the navel pit..

“Ahhh... Mmm...” Shubha slowly started to make pleasant sounds...

After licking her navel and belly for some time, he made Shubha sat on the sofa and came behind her.

He placed kisses on those white cheeks and neck and separated the hooks of her bra…

He began to lick her ample shoulder part…
Shubha was enjoying all this with her eyes closed.

Then he slowly moved the straps of the bra down over her shoulder and took it off.

He held the full breasts, freed from the bra with his hands.

His hands reached her nipples. He slowly grabbed it and squeezed it.. he moved his hands to the next breast and squeezed that nipple too… he squeezed both the breasts with his hands…

It took me some time to believe and absorb what I was seeing in front of my eyes.

Shubha showed those breasts very rarely even in front of me in the light.

When he started caressing my dear wife's breasts, lust surged in me too.

Pulling down the zip of the pant, I took out my cock and started stroking it.

He took off his shirt and came in front of Shubha and held her up and hugged her.

They started to kiss in lips hugging each other…
They were swallowing lips and tongues…

His hands crawled on her back. One hand rested on her Ass. The other hand moved to aim at the string of her skirt.

As soon as the skirt was untied, the skirt fell down.

Only a blue underwear is left on her body now...

He slowly kissed her neck and came down…

He put one of her breasts in his mouth and started to suck it.
He grabbed the other breast with his hand and squeezed it...

He soothed her by squeezing and biting her breast and nipples.

“aahhh…mmmm..ohhh” Shubha was mourning

It continued for about two minutes. By then. Shubha had removed his pants like a mad girl...

He made Shubha sit on the sofa.

He took off his underwear, his cock rose up which was bathed in the honey and he gave it to Shubha 's hands..

In fact, it was much bigger than my dick. And it was circumcised…

She caressed the cock with her hand. Then she brought it closer to her face.

Shubha licked off all the honey visible in its red crown with her tongue.

After placing a kiss on its crown, she took the big cock into her mouth

She put it into her mouth with mad excitement like a hysterical patient.

She put the cock in her mouth and sucked it well. It made a lump in the mouth…

By this time, he had a good grip on her breast. He squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples between his fingers.

She passionately sucked his cock.

I captured my beautiful wife's blow job in close-up on camera…

“huhh..ohh..” he cried out mouth fucking her

When he felt that he would have a cum in her mouth if he pumped it a little more, he took the dick out of her mouth

When he pulled out his penis Shubha coughed. Threads of greasy spit like a bridge from his cock to my wife’s mouth were seen..

He slowly picked her up and walked towards the bed.

They laid on the bed and rolled over on the bed hugging each other.
Along with French kisses, he squeezed the big breasts of my wife.

After biting and sucking her lower lip, he placed his face between her breasts. He pressed his face between both breasts.

Then he put the right breast in his mouth and sucked it.

Left breast squeezed with hands.

He slowly bit the nipples.

Shubha grabbed his hair and pulled. He raised his face, apparently in pain, then put the breast in his mouth again and licked it for a while.

Then slowly lowering his face, he rolled his tongue in her navel pit.

He slowly removed her panty..

My Shubha lay completely naked for the first time in front of a man other than her husband.

He slowly spread my wife's legs and smelled the pussy.

Then he split it with his two fingers.

As her legs were spread wide enough, My wife's pussy lips have fully bloomed to him.

A wet and messy pussy.

Then he first licked and cleaned around the pussy.

Then he pressed his face on my wife's pussy and slowly pushed his tongue into the heaven.

Then he took her legs to his shoulders and licked the honeyed pussy.

After slowly biting the cunts, he put his fingers on top of her pussy and started entering it into her

Shubha started moaning and humming loudly.

Mmmm…mm…ah…oh…

He licked the pussy enthusiastically.

Shubha pushed his head between her legs.

All my control was gone and I pulled my cock and started stroking fast…

Thick water burst from Shubha's pond. He licked and drank it all.

Her cunts were pulled and released again and again with his tongue and lips.

Shubha squirmed and squealed with pleasure..

Aaaah...Aaaah...ha …..ahhhhh oooo…..mmm..

Her pussy went red and flourished..

"Da... I can't take it anymore put your dick in my pussy and fuck me hard…”

Hearing Shubha's words, my penis shuddered...

He got up and laid on top of her.
Then he started to kiss her..

After that he spread her thighs with his legs and showed his dick into the entrance of her pussy.

Shubha excitedly received his cock With her legs wide spread enough… Such a big black cock is the desire of every girl.

lying on top of her, he was biting and pulling her nipples painlessly.

But he tested her patience by deliberately not putting the cock in her love hole...

overcome with emotion, Shubha guided it to her womanhood with her hands, and it was the beginning of the coming game..

I felt as if Shubha's breasts were being ripped off with every stroke of his. …

With each stroke Shubha raised the waist and ass.

“Ahhhh…fuck…mmmm.… ohhhh…
Insert it full and hit it, mmmm… Ahhh. Ahhhhh… Hu……… ,…….. Ahhhh.. “Shubha lay down and moaned…

Every time his dick crawls inside and comes out My wife's pussy lips also goes back inside with it and comes out wide and swollen , I can see it coming out.

My wife's body was also moving up and down on the bed with every jerk of his cock.

He also made Shubha on top of his dick and made her ride him…

Shubha was in full form and ride him as he pinched her cunt with his fingers.

Her ass was shaking heavily…

His cock was full of my wife's fat honey...

He was squeezing both her nipples

After some time, he put Shubha down and began to fuck her hard again…

Shubha cooperated by tucking her thighs as wide as possible. Her hips swayed with each stroke.

He started speeding up..

Shubha wrapped her legs around his waist…

Shubha screamed like any girl who screams with lust.

Ha ha ha ha mmmm..aaah aaah…. Aah... aah ...slowly... aah slowly. Oooh oooh yohhh…

I couldn't control my cock after seeing Shubha squirming and mourning...

My cock was bathed in honey... I kept peeling and stroking it in excitement...

Ahhhh,…ohhhhhhh..ahhhhh…ohhhhh” My wife continued screaming..

He would have fucked her for almost fifteen minutes.

By that time Shubha's eyes were half closed as if she was holding the alcohol effect.

The moans got quieter and quieter…
"mmm...mm.mmm.m"

with each stroke her pussy gripped his cock as if to squeeze the milk out of his dick…

As his body movements settled into rhythm, he began to make more noises…

Ahhh…uhhhh..ooohhhh…ahhhh..uhhhh..mmm”

“What a pussy you have…how beautiful my dick goes inside…” he told her..

He moved back a bit and held my wife's legs up on either side of his shoulder…

Holding her leg up, he began to ram his cock into her pussy as fast as he could.

It was a sight to see his black cock getting into my wife's beautiful pink pussy..

This new position brought my wife to the peak of pleasure... she moaned and gasped.

Ah….ah..ahh… aaaahh….ha ahhhhhh ooooo.. ahhh…… ohhhhhh…

Unable to cop with the new sensations, she bit her lip and wrapped her legs around his neck.

“ahhhhhh,…ohhhhhhhhh..ahhhhh…ohhhhh”

He kept hitting my wife's pussy hard...

Pouring honey, the pussy and dick kissed each other

Both of them climaxed almost together…

He kept the penis inside for some time preventing the milk coming back.

He took it off and within seconds I saw his milk coming out of my wife's pussy.

I took a close-up shot of the beautiful sight of Shubha's honey flowing out of her cunt along with his milk.

By then I felt that Shubha had almost completely lost consciousness….

When I saw him pulling his cock, my cock also squirted.

He got up, dropped a peg in the glass and dialed a number from the phone on the table.

Probably because he realized that there was no outgoing, he took a mobile phone from his shirt pocket and dialed a number.

Then he came with a glass filled with liquor came near Shubha and sat near her face.

He then split her mouth and thrust his full dick and she licked it unconsciously like it was ice cream.

By then he had started talking to someone. on the phone

“Where are you now?

He pushed his cock a little further into Shubha's mouth.

“All success you can also come now.. Room no 27 ok…”

He is inviting someone else. It is a sign of trouble.

Shubha was lying completely naked without consciousness.

I felt scared.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and lay on top of her and got ready for another play…

Shubha moaned for water, probably because she was thirsty.

He took the liquor he had half drunk and put it on the lips of her.

I had to watch helplessly as she drank it.

His cock again split her pussy..

He thrust his cock deep into her pussy in one go and he lay on top her and started fucking her hard..

Her breasts were squeezed in his hands..
He fulfilled his lust by biting those nipples
His cock enjoyed the sweetness of her pussy

He finished his lust and got off from her. Then took his pants and put it on and sat on the sofa.

Ten minutes later someone knocked on the door.
Like Reply
Super start
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
superb .....awesome
[+] 1 user Likes wifechod's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Copy past
[+] 1 user Likes Ragu's post
Like Reply
Very hot
[+] 1 user Likes Rajani Rajendran's post
Like Reply
mastiiii
[+] 1 user Likes NityaSakti's post
Like Reply
He went and opened the door and invited them in.

As expected, it was his friends.

One of them was old, while the other two were in their thirties.

My wife, beautiful as an Apsaras, lying naked on the bed, I could tell by the look on their faces that it was beyond what they expected.

Her hair was blown by the wind of the fan.

Without wasting any time they opened the bottle of rum they had brought and started drinking.

After that, all three of them undressed and slowly caressed their own penises and went towards her.

They sat around Shubha…

One grabbed her breast and squeezed it…

Look how soft...he said

They all started caressing Shubha's breast, lips and stomach.

Two men lay down on either side of her and started to squeeze each of her breasts.

They were overwhelmed by the pleasure of squeezing a fat breast.

One could not bear to see her face and kissed her lips.

The other one began to lick the black nipples of her breast very greedily…

Her nipples slowly began to thicken… Unbeknownst to her, her body has started responding.

This time, the third guy slowly moved between her legs.

He spread Shubha's legs wide. Her leaking love hole became a feast for his eyes.

"Hey.. see this beautiful pussy… Not a single hair.
Everything has been shaved and cleaned... It's worth seeing. He said to others.."

Then they started kissing her face, full breasts and clean shaved pussy.

They pinched and squeezed both her breasts.

Shubha didn't react other than making small moans every now and then.

I realized that her pussy has started oozing again.

The old man parted her pussy lips and started drinking it like honey...

They grab each breast and squeezed and bite and pulled her nipples.

The third guy pressed his face between her legs, thrust his tongue into her vagina and spread pleasure to her body.

licking the pussy, the guy picked up the speed and gently rubbed on her clit. He slowly inserted one finger inside per pussy and started eating her.

The sight of seeing my wife being eaten and used by these guys made my penis stronger...

As my initial fear gave way to lust, I took my undies out again and began to masturbate…

When Shubha’s legs wrapped around his neck, I realized that her body knows all this…

Meanwhile, one guy slowly got up.

He brought Shubha's head closer to his crotch.
He kept both his legs in each side of her and moved his waist closer to her face.

Shubha's red lips touched his cock.
Her lips slowly parted and took the cock inside her mouth.

Without warning, he thrust his cock deep into her mouth and began to mouth fuck her.

Intoxicated with pleasure, he held Shubha's head with both his hands and moved it forward and backward along with his waist...

Ahh...ahh...I'm coming..Screaming, he squirted his sperm into her mouth...

He pressed her face deep into his waist and deposited his cum in her throat

Even though the milk was gone, he kept moving his waist in her mouth...
He put that dick in her mouth and he made her drink all his hot milk.

I could see my unconscious wife taking it down through her throat.

What a pleasure to slam this bitch in the mouth..

"Isn't our cocks are made to go in and out of your mouth and pussy..."
He said with a smile.

Then he got up and moved. He took a glass of rum and started to drink it.

The second one was still at her breast.

Squeezing the breast, he put the breast in his mouth and drank it...

my cock tightened seeing Shubha raising her waist and thrusting more to the guy who licked her pussy.

They continued this for some time…

Then one by one they started to fuck my beautiful wife...

Those rigid and stiff dicks entered into her pussy pond which was filled with honey.

Her Pussy started bathing again with her honey.

It sent ripples through me even though I knew what was going to happen.
My cock was spitting more honey..

They put their dick in her pussy and beat her hard.

Pluck.. Pluck.. Pluck…

The sound spread throughout the room.

They rammed her pussy by raising and folding her legs.
Their cocks rocked in her…

When I saw her biting her lips and squeezing the bed sheet, I knew she was enjoying it even in her unconscious state...

Screaming, they squirted milk into her vagina.
Hot milk flowed from her pool.

In the meantime, they had filled her mouth with milk twice.

Her pussy was fully in red colour… Red spots were also visible on the breasts.

At the very end only the old guy enjoyed Shubha

He took one leg and put it on his shoulder and slowly entered her pussy and started to fuck Shubha.

He played very slowly without giving any strain to Shubha.
If you see his dick going in and out of her pussy, you will know that it was a perfect fuck which her pussy wishes.

Even after cumming in her he didn’t took his cock from her pussy

He hugged her and kissed her lips and breasts affectionately.

I was sure he was older than Shubha's father

"She is the most beautiful I have ever seen. It's no fun since she is lying unconscious."

He said as he rubbed her hair and her soft ass cheeks.

The mention of my wife’s beauty really made me feel proud.

I felt as if I could wake her up and kiss her.

“There is one idea for this, you will get a pill and you'll be back to normal within an hour.
Last year, when the party at the office was over, I was in same state. It was given to me when everyone took me to the hospital." said one guy

“Please get it man…”

Ok, I will, before that you first move. I love fucking in this condition as well…

That oldie reluctantly took his penis out of my wife's vagina.

He pressed his legs on both sides of Shubha who was lying flat, and he hit the cunt of Shubha.

Slowly that pussy started to swallow that cock..

By then he had put Shubha's legs apart and pushed his cock inside her pussy and started stroking it up and down.

He slapped Shubha's pussy mercilessly with his cock and bit her breasts and nipples hard.

Seeing this I was angry enough to give him a big blow, but I held on.

Shubha was completely motionless except for occasional groans.

I could see those breasts starting to bounce to the rhythm…

He continued to ram her pussy by squeezing her breasts….

Finally the dick spat out the milk.

He finished his game and came to the sofa. After that they ordered a soda over the phone.

By that time, one guy couldn't bear the compulsion of the oldie went to take the pill that they said earlier.

Hearing a knock at the door, they opened the door after covering Shubha with a bed sheet.

A slim black room boy came inside and put the soda on the table and wiped the table.

He almost understood something when he saw the atmosphere in the room.

he removed the sheet covering Shubha with his hands as if not knowing anything.

His eyes widened at the sight he saw.

He stopped with his eyes fixed on Shubha's bitten red cheeks and boobs, he turned and looked at them...

They winked at him and nodded in agreement.

As soon as he got it, he took the blanket that had covered Shubha and removed it.

In no time he lay naked on her body.

He touched and pressed her breasts.

He slowly lay on top of her and started to move his waist to and fro.
His dick came and knocked at her entrance several times, and those pussy lips opened slightly

He kissed her entire face and placed a kiss on her lips and bit her lip.

He pinched her lower lip and pressed his face between her breasts. Sucked the breast in his mouth…

After Squeezing with hands, he slowly bit her nipples.

Then he slowly got up.

Then Shubha’s legs were folded and her pussy was placed in a receptive position of the dick.

Her cake is ready to feast him.

After pinching the breast, he took the penis and rubbed it on Shubha's pussy.

Putting both her legs aside and slowly he put his cock Slowly, little by little..

After slowly inserting half of it, the dick was kept motionless for a while.

Then slowly took it off. He caressed his dick with his hands.

Then after applying some saliva on the cock, he slowly pushed it into the pussy.

In one push, the entire penis was pushed into her love hole..

Slowly he lowered his cock and started hitting her

Gradually he increased speed..

“pluck pluck…” sound spread throughout the room...

Pluck... Pluck... Pluck..

Uffff that sound made even me hard again.

Soon he made a load cum in her pussy and The milk splashed all over her pussy.

He lay on top of her with a deep breath.

Even though all the milk was gone, he lay on top of her without removing his cock.

After some time... he got up, took his clothes, put them on, thanked them and went out…

After that the other two had fun fucking Shubha.

They enjoyed fucking her pussy and mouth at the same time..

Her cunt was full of milk by this time…

One of them put his cock in her mouth and lied down and licked her pussy and had fun.

He enjoyed licking her pussy and fucking her mouth.

Seeing all this, my little boy started milking again...

Poor Shubha, I hoped she was conscious. Because if nothing else, she could at least enjoy it.

By that time, the person who went to get the pill had returned with it.

They put it in Shubha's mouth and poured some water.

They finished the rest of the rum.

When they put on their dresses and started to go, only the oldie hesitated.

"What, are you not coming?".

"I need half an hour, you may go..”

"Her brother will be back by evening, so please take care."

As soon as they went out, he closed the door and bolted it.

Then he came next to Shubha, after undressing himself.

He wet his kerchief and wiped her face.

After a while he gently lifted my darling's legs and pushed his black cock into her aromatic pussy.

I recorded it for a while but it started showing battery low message so I stopped for a moment and indulged in stroking my dick.

After about five minutes, when Shubha opened her eyes, what she saw was beyond what she could bear.

A stranger’s penis in her Completely naked vagina!!!

As Shubha tried to move away, he climbed on top of her and pushed his cock all the way into her clit and promptly fucked her.

Her pussy was very loose with the early fucking and that cock got in and out of her quickly and freely.

“No, please, Shubha said loudly to leave, but he did not pay any attention to it.

As the feeling grew up, my wife's objection also decreased.

I turned the camera back on.

Later what I saw was Shubha fully cooperating with him.

Shubha kept thrusting her hips upwards while stroking his gray hair.

Long before this, I was convinced by life experience that the saying is true that no matter who forces a woman, in the end they will not only enjoy it but also cooperate. The heroine of that story years ago was no one else. It was my own sister… I will let you know that story later.

Then he bent Shubha down and began to fuck her.

Her ass cheeks were red from the blow.

He spit on her ass hole…then fingered it and made it bigger…

That action made Shubha shiver with joy.

Then he pulled his cock and inserted it into her ass. he thrashed her as if he was playing with a cow.

He was holding her breasts and squeezing them…

Again he made Shubha lie down and started stroking with more force than before.

He showed Shubha heaven by squeezing one boob with his hand and putting the other nipple in his mouth and chewing it painlessly.

His cock rammed into her pussy, Every blow was received with pure love by her.

In no time, honey flowed from her hot lock.

He collapsed and fell on top of my wife and covered her with kisses…

He brought her lips into his mouth and sucked them.

With that, my dick also exploded inside the cupboard.

"who are you? Shubha slipped her legs wide and took out his cock.

Let me be whoever, but I am even better than the guy whom you met before.

If I am in his position, I would not have given you to anyone else.

Shubha tried to remember the past.

Anyway, everything is done and its time for my brother to come. You may please leave now.

Shubha took her skirt and tie on her waist. Then while bending over him on the bed to pick up the brassiere, the oldie gave a kiss to the breasts hanging over his head.

Shubha walked forward hooking her bra and grabbed the doorknob.

He sat up on bed

“Please you go. I don't know what will happen if brother comes and sees you here."

He came to Shubha and gave her a deep hug.

"You are very beautiful. I have one more wish, don't tell No.

Let's take a shower together, let me give you a bath please.

Shubha thought for a while.

"Okay, agreed. But it must be quick”

While saying that, Shubha was looking at the place where I was hiding.

Anyway, this guy is a badass My wife is not even old enough to be his daughter.

He is the one who unhooked Shubha's bra.

He didn't waste any more time as he took off her petticoat.

The old man walked into the bathroom, carrying my loving wife in his hands with no strings attached.

I was about to get out of the wardrobe and see what was going on in the bathroom when I slowly started to walk out with my camera down, then someone knocked on the door.

I was at a loss for a moment, not knowing what to do.

Knocked on the door again.

Since no one opened, Maybe it was pushed and the door opened because it wasn't latched.

I look through the gap and saw the room boy.

While cleaning the table, he saw Shubha's underwear lying on the bed.

Suddenly we heard Shubha's loud laughter from the bathroom.

Crouching like a cat, a thin, black, Tamil-looking room boy walked towards the bathroom.

Peeking into it, he suddenly opened the zip, took out the undies and began to masturbate.

I could only imagine it when the Tamil boy was enjoying the sight of my beautiful wife bathing completely naked with that stranger.

He would now be applying soap to Shubha’s body.
He would now be pulling out the nipples of my wife's full breasts that would be slipping out of hand while soaping.

Within seconds the bathroom door was decorated with his cum.

He wiped it with the table cloth and took the empty bottles and glasses without making a sound and left the place.

In a short time, they opened the door came out…

He took Shubha like a child. She wrapped her legs around his waist

God, his cock is in Shubha's lock.

He took Shubha to the sofa. Then He took the towel spread there and dried her hair.

My wife looked more beautiful than usual, who was smiling by looking her new lover…

Then he left Shubha and came to the bed.
He took a comb from the pocket of his shirt lying on the bed and combed my wife's wet hair.

Shubha, on the other hand, was caressing his chest hairs mischievously.

“Despite this time, you haven’t given me a single kiss with love” He said her

With that he split my wife’s ass wide and pushed his black dick deeper into Shubha’s pussy…

Both her ass cheeks are now resting in his arms.

I was bummed that I couldn't record this beautiful scene because the battery was down.

Shubha smiled sweetly and kissed his lips.

My beloved wife's kisses were showered on his ears and neck.

His legs were then moved to the bed without removing from her pussy…

Meanwhile, Shubha put him to bed with a fierce hug and kiss.

Then my wife controlled the entire super game.

Shubha thrusted up in a way that would put even prostitutes to shame.

From time to time, she came forward and put her boobs in his mouth and grabbed the hairs on his belly and chest and felt the heavenly pleasure.

He, on the other hand, was holding Shubha's hair and pulling her and holding her shaking breasts while squeezing them and screaming.

As soon as the oldie splashed, Shubha slowly got up and kissed the penis that was lying like a banana bathed in semen and took it in her mouth.

After sucking for a while, she stood up and spread her legs and sat on his face.

He greedily drank the semen and honey mixture from Shubha's pussy.

After a while he got up and put on his clothes

As soon as he started, Shubha also started putting on her clothes.

But he told her to dress up after he goes from room.

Then he opened the door and was about to leave and a completely naked Shubha also followed him.

He kissed Shubha again from outside the room.
He reached out and grabbed her wrist.

He left her with one last kiss on her drooping breasts.

Shubha came to the room after closing the door.

I came out of the cupboard and hugged my wife.

"Are you mad at me dear?"

"Angry, with my darling?

I like you more now. How was is? Did you really enjoyed?

“Um, she put her face down on my chest.

She looked at me mischievously and smiled as she saw my floating dick touched on her thigh.

She bent down and took out my penis and started kissing it.

After tickling it with her tongue and slowly biting it,

I lifted my wife and put her on the bed..

I came down on my Shubha like a warm rain.

That day gave me the pleasure that I never got.

When I was about to cum, I put my cock in her mouth.

Shubha drank all my milk without spilling a single drop.

We returned home that day itself.

I showed Shubha everything that was recorded on that day at home.

I cupped Shubha's blushing red cheeks in both my hands and kissed her.

"Now many people have seen or tasted this beauty that only belongs to me.
Thank you, is there another shooting like this?

Shubha's only reply was a shy smile.

****End******
[+] 2 users Like Narrow_mind's post
Like Reply
THANK YOU
Like Reply
Wasted.. Just totally wasted! -.-
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Nice end. He has changed her to a whore finally.
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply