Fantasy DREAM TO HOPEFULNESS
VARUN

Varun finished his business meeting with his client and executives, left the office. While leaving he checked his phone and saw the message in a group of "HAPPY THREE" Where the members were him, his wife (Dr.Varsha) and his own younger brother (Dr.kavin)

A message from his brother told him to buy some list of stuff...

Kavin - Condoms 4 Packs large one - Extra dots, Invisible, Real feel and Bubblegum favour. 

Varsha - Reply over the Kavin's Meassage added the I-pills and Sanitary napkins.

Took the car and stopped at the random medical store to get the list of things and drive back to home. It was quite painful for me to give my wife to my brother and he was enjoying her hardcore. It's all happened because of the accident happened at the london, which ended up in losing my erection issues. 

Varsha would like to end up our marriage life. I try to convince her by telling to have a baby in any other method of medical procedures but as a doctor she knowns about it and rejected my words; over the time she started to tell me let's both of us tell our parent about your issue Varun and let end up our relationship completely off. 

While my chances of recovery was very less, I asked my brother to help in this matter to save my marriage life as he is Doctor, he may have some solutions for it. For next few weeks both Varsha and Kavin used to have lot of conversation between them. 

But my devil brother come up with an revenge mode by brainwashing my wife and made her to agreed for it... 

KAVIN

Before the marriage of my brother, I used to know Varsha was my senior and just the age gap between us was around one of half years, She was my crush at the time of doing DM. I was the playboy used to enjoy lot of them, but always have a dream to taste Varsha during the earlier day's.

My dream becomes destroy while she becomes my sister-in-law, even I eraser the interest on her and changed my mind accept her as my brother wife. But sometimes I used to think about how lucky my brother is to have such a pretty hot chick as his wife... Even I watched his friend to eye's on Varsha on few occasions. 

When my brother asked for the help to save his marriage life. Dream coming back to realty in the way of Varun's issues. Even Varsha was to in two mind's about the issue. She asked me to sort of things happening between her and my brother Varun. 

I like to conquer her and likes to own her completely mine....

VARSHA

Kavin, I like to speak with you alone and personal, We fix the place to talk the matter at apartment park at night after our duties. 

As a doctor I knew Varun can get a baby in other medical procedures but what about the happiness and pleasure in need for myself. He can't understand the other side of it, for the stake of society I can bare the kid in me... What about my future pleasure and happiness of mine which he couldn't understand it!!

Kavin, your brother goes mad and selfish, he tries to convinced me... But I hate it like to ended-up our relationship for the stake of it, I don't like to raise his health condition as concern to our parents, I like to get Divorce from him... I know it's hurts lot for Varun but I have future to live right?

{ Varsha already had the conversation with her close friend Dr. Charu, she told lot of solutions to her which Varsha not get satisfied. At last Charu told why not you can asked Kavin to save your marriage life!! What you mean Charu....

We both used to know he fucking handsome and hot guy, he maybe a playboy but I heard lot of gossips about your brother-in-law, how he handle the women's was outstanding and he used take them to heaven with his dick, tricks and stamina could be awesome. I can bet Varsha it's better option to choose him over your husband, which Kavin could be the bridge between youself and his brother. Why not you asked him for help!!

Varsha felt shameful and shyness.... What if he denied her proposal !!}

VARUN

Varun used to do research on the medical procedures to have a baby and rebuilt the relationship with Varsha to save his marriage life!! 

He used to research and merges and demerit of the treatment and he needs healthy and safer donors at any cost. Varun lost all his shame and talks to his brother Kavin, asking him to donate his seeds to impregnate his wife Varsha. Kavin without any hesitation he just denies it offers and started to scold badly on him, walked off. 

I was totally got disrespected, I lost the hope...

Next day Varsha slapped me, says if you anything stupid I'll immediately walk off from the home... She shouted you got it Varun!! I'm on tears answered to Varsha I got it darling... She left in anger over me...

VARSHA AND KAVIN

Both used to think alone why not let's us have the real relationship which could save Varun dreams as happy family. 

Varsha was felt shameful to ask or talk about it to Kavin... What's could be in mind!! 

Kavin was happy to have her, personal with him... Whether Varsha accepted it's? 

Both of them used to have same thoughts about it, but both of them don't know how to discuss this matter... 

Later a week Varsha likes to break her cool and walks to Kavin cabin to speak about it...
[+] 3 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good story
Like Reply