Gay/Lesb - LGBT Memorable journey
This is a story of Rahul a 28 year old guy presently working at Nainital in an insurance company.

I got married to Pooja in December 2016. I am fair, 5.8″ and slim and I have 7″ boner.
Pooja is 22 now and she very fair, 5.2″ and has 34-28-34 killer figure. We fuck a lot. She is a housewife. She belongs to a very conservative family and it took me 6 months to convince her to give me a blowjob. Now she is very good at it.

But she still doesn’t let me fuck her ass and makes excuse as she is saving it for future as after kids I  will not be interested in her pussy. Oh forgot to tell she loves pussy licking now so much that she rides my mouth in cowgirl way and that’s too very rough, I too love her juices. So we are a normal married couple.

At the time of our wedding, I was posted in Nagpur Maharashtra. As we didn’t know many people we fucked a lot there. But this story is not about us. It’s about me and it’s my darkest secret.

I was asked by my boss to visit Solapur and explain a few new changes in our insurance product. He said that it will be one and half day workshop and the tour will be of 4 days and I could take remaining days off. And he said I have to leave tomorrow.

I came home and told it to my wife. We both were feeling sad as it was the first time we are going to separate, and that too for at least 3 nights (though we were married for 10 months now we still are horny). I had never been to Solapur. It is not to tourist place for sure so I was not taking my wife with me

People who are from Maharashtra know that train connectivity is very poor within Maharashtra and bus traveling is better. I checked for an ac sleeper bus but to my bad luck, no single seat was available. I had to book 1 seat in a double sleeper (sleeper for two people), that too on a lower sleeper in the last row.

Next day I came early from office and had a quick fucking session with my wife. Then I packed my things, wore a loose cotton 3/4 (of-course with my jockey under it ) and a t-shirt. I left for the nearest bus stop. I reached there on time. As the bus was a bit late, I got myself a beer from nearby liquor shop and drank it there itself.

I had one smoke too. I was very tired as there was a lot of work in the office and I was thinking about the next 12-14 hour journey. My bus had arrived and I settled on my seat. As there was no one else I thought luck is on my side and I settled towards the window. The seat was clean.

There were two light blankets also. The double seats were like boxes as two people could get in and close the box to isolate themselves from the rest of the bus. I thought I could take my wife and fuck her in this box bed. I made it in my mind to travel with my wife in such a bus. I hadn’t closed my box yet though.

A young couple just came and took upper seats. The bus had almost left the Nagpur and only last stop was left. So I thought I will get my own double seats. I was even thinking to masturbate in one of the blankets. But to my bad luck from last stop one slim dusky guy near 40, 6 feet, came to that second seat.

I was feeling bad but thinking at least I got window side as if you face window you could ignore the rest of the bus. I chatted with my wife on WhatsApp for half an hour and then slept. To be honest, I hadn’t slept and was thinking about how I can fuck my wife here.

There was a little noise from the upper seat. I was thinking what they were doing. I had a boner and I was imagining them. They fuck for good 20 minutes. It had been 1 hour since bus left the Nagpur and there was just darkness outside the window. And probably everyone on the bus had slept.
At this very moment, I felt one hand on my bare waist. The first thought came to my mind was “Was this man a gay?” as section 377 was in news a lot. I thought to tell him to mind his hand but then I thought probably he was sleeping and didn’t even know about his hand.

I thought to get up and take the blanket. That will force him to remove his hand and things will get settled. I had to stay with this dusky man for next 12 hours in the same bed. And what I did?  Nothing. Just after a few seconds, I was feeling good as his hand was so warm.

The touch of his warm hand was feeling good though his hand was rough it was feeling good at my waist. (I don’t know why I was thinking like my wife as she once said to me that my warm hand feels so good on her waist. But I was sure I was not gay and if he made any progress I will stop him.)

There was no further action from him so I thought he was sleeping and put his hand in sleep and will move it as soon as he realizes. But dusky had some different plans. After a good 30 minutes, I felt he was feeling my waist and I was not wrong. The bastard now feeling my waist with his hand with slow movement as if his hand was moving with the movement of the bus.

But I knew he is doing it deliberately as I had once done almost the same thing with a girl on a crowded bus when I was in college. But that was a crowded bus and that the maximum I could do to molest her but here it’s closed box of a moving bus and it’s just the start.

I thought why the hell I was sleeping like this with my ass towards him. But I concluded one couldn’t sleep facing a total stranger. And only God knows whether he had faced me back or turned his ass towards me and felt my dick. Strangely my boner was hard like anything during all this time and I still wonder why?

As I was lost in my thought the dusky make his next move, he brought me back to awkward reality when I felt a boner on my lower butt. As being a man I knew it’s not his hand or anything else but his hard dick. I could also feel it was still in his pant as touch was not that warm. My mind was confused.

One part wanted all this to stop immediately and another part, I don’t know why wanted to see how far it could go. In confusion, I lay almost in straight line to avoid the touch of his boner. But no use, now he came even closure and I could feel his boner in my ass crack.

I was not sure of his boner’s length but surely it was fat, fatter than mine. Same time his hand moved from my bare waist to my butts. He was feeling my butts. He did for good 5 minutes his hand was moving freely on my butts. And he removed his hand then. Instead of thinking its over my heart was beating fast for next move and my boner was licking its pre-cum.

I didn’t have to wait long and felt his dicks head on my back. Its pre-cum was making my back wet. He had gone too far. No need to tell he dared to take his bone out and started to rub it on a total stranger’s back. My mind was out of my control. It was thinking, “Tonight my asshole will be torn apart, will I be able to bear the pain, how much cum he will deposit in my ass.”

The wait was not long. I felt he is getting bold he started rubbing his cock on my ass cleavage. To be honest his warm dick was feeling so good in that a box. Soon he inserted his hand in my lower, to be precise in my underwear and started groping my butt. He was feeling every part of my butt.

He was pinching it hard, feeling my ass crack. After playing with my ass he removed his hand and as expected his dick replaced his hand. He was rubbing his dick head in my ass crack and I could feel his pre cum all over my ass crack. He kept doing it for 5 minutes, sometimes he rubbed his dick head on my asshole as well.

Don’t know why I was feeling horny and wanted it to continue....
[+] 1 user Likes Marginal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part II
After playing with my ass the guy removed his hand and as expected his dick replaced his hand. He was rubbing his dick head in my ass crack and I could feel his pre cum all over my ass crack.

He kept doing it for 5 minutes, sometimes he rubbed his dick head on my asshole as well. Don’t know why I was feeling horny and wanted it to continue.

He then put his finger on my asshole. I unknowingly tighten my ass hole. He massaged my butt as was convincing me to relax and I did. He again put his finger on my asshole and try to push it but it was not going in, so he removed it.

I thought probably he will apply his saliva and push it in again but what happened was not expected. In the next second, I was feeling shoots of his cum over my butts. And my mind was again confused. When I was mentally ready to get fucked in my asshole this bastard cum too early.

I thought was thank god it was over my ass was saved. But one strange thing was I was not feeling disgusting ‘laying on side of a stranger dusky man with his cum on my butts.’ When I was feeling this bastard now shift to his side and make me feel like a cheap whore to clean myself.

He started rubbing my butts with his hand and massaging my butt with his cum. When his cum spread on every part of my butts including asshole he put my underwear and lower on their right place. Just then lights turned on and I could hear the conductor’s voice. He was shouting, ” The bus will stop here for 20 minutes, get freshen up and have some food.”

Yes, I wanted to get down but not to wash my butt but to masturbate and make my boner normal, it was so excited after all this. Dusky too got down. I checked loo but it was too dirty. So I went a little far away and hide in bushes. In no time my boner was out in my hand and even without any thought, I did cum within a minute.

I came back to smoke a cigarette and had a soft drink and checked time. My God! It’s 3 hours since we left Nagpur, dusky enjoyed me for 2 hours, no mistake on his side that he cum even without putting in my ass. When I was getting on the bus I don’t know why I turned (just like my wife does for me) to check him.

He was coming towards the bus, with his head down like an innocent person. I could see he was carrying a small paper bag in his hand. I didn’t give any more attention to him I went to our seat. In no time I was in deep sleep. I don’t know for how long but I woke up with a strange feeling.

When I came to my senses I realized my lower and underwear were already down and dusky was massaging my asshole with some lubricant. I could also feel his boner head on my but as its pre-cum was making butt wet. Strangely I didn’t react this time also and just laid still.

Somehow he knew I am awake and he folded my legs towards my stomach, making my asshole more accessible. He put his fucking finger in my ass and I made a moan. And he started finger fucking me. When he put the second finger too I made a little loud moan. But he didn’t mind it at all.

But when he put the third finger too there, I made a loud noise. First time since our journey started, he came close to my ear and said don’t make noise (gandu awaj mat kar were precise words). I thought I had become gandu and man who was fucking my asshole are using me so cheaply. And to my shock, I was putting my mouth on the pillow so that I could not make a sound.

He knew very well I was under his magic. He was finger fucking me fast know, then he applied some more lubricant on and in my asshole. It was too exciting, my dick was as hard as anything. Then there was a few seconds gap in his next action (later I came to know he was wearing a condom).

And I felt extreme pain as he put his dick on my ass and within a fraction of a second, his dick head was in my ass. I was literally biting the pillow and my body was feeling shivering. He didn’t hurry and start massaging my butts (to be honest it was good he was only touching my butts as I would have ended it right there if he tried to kiss me or touched my chest. I still don’t feel I am a gay its just that that trip was different.)

But he didn’t take his dick out. It was hurting and I could feel a burning in my asshole. But he was expert he just kept massaging my butts and area near asshole. But he didn’t free my ass as probably he wasn’t sure if I would let him put that monster back in my asshole or not.

After 2 minutes he started making small movements. Within the next 30 seconds, he put his whole dick in my ass. I was again biting pillow my body was shivering again. To surprise even my self I was thinking how much pain his dick will make to my wife if it went in her virgin asshole as she was so soft and could not bear pain at all. This fat dick would tear her ass in two.

Then I shake my mind why the hell he will fuck my wife that too in the asshole. I will fuck her in the asshole. I will learn tonight how to fuck ass so that I may fuck my wife’s tight and soft ass without causing her much pain. So there I was getting my ass fucked by a stranger in a moving bus to learn how to fuck my wife ass. Good reason, right?

And that moment I realized he was not all in till now as he made a strong push. I could feel his long and fat dick in my asshole more deeper. This time it didn’t pain that much. I thought even he realized it as well as he started fucking a bit with longer thrusts, taking it almost half out and then ramping it in.

And that moment he held my dick and I instantly came. He again came to my ear and slowly whispered, “Gandu shigher patan.”(asshole you cum so soon). I was too embarrassed, feeling like a sissy, dominated by a stranger with a dick in my asshole. He fucked me for good 25-30 minutes.

I knew he was also about to cum and then he pushed his dick so deep as wanted to put even his balls in my ass. He cum then he took his dick out, and for one minute laid there still with my used asshole and there were no sounds from him. Then again I felt his cock on my butts as he was cleaning his dick by rubbing on my butts and then he cleaned it with my t-shirt.

There was no movement from his side. I knew he has used me like a cheap whore and now I have to dressed my nude ass. As I started moving my lower and underwear up he just stopped my hand. He then removed them completely from my body. He even put something in my lower’s pocket.

I thought probably he had put some money. Then again he came close to my ear and whispered, “Itni bhi kya jaldi hai gandu abhi to raat baki hain, aur sun teri pocket mein kuch rakha hai akele mein dekhna.” (Asshole why in hurry, its still plenty of time left and listen I have put something in your pocket check it when no one is with you.)

I was sure there is something else than money in my lower pocket. Then he again whispered, “Maja aaya gand marake bolna, bolna?” (Did it feel good to get your asshole fucked, tell me.) I felt ashamed but don’t know why I nodded in a yes. He laid to my side with his hand on my waist and his small dick on my butt.

But there were some different things, going in my mind. He had already cum twice why he was not letting me wear my clothes? Was he going to fuck me again?
[+] 1 user Likes Marginal's post
Like Reply
Part III

He had already cum twice why he was not letting me wear my clothes? Was he going to fuck me again?

I checked time its 8 hours passed and only 4 left. It was impossible. I myself at max had fucked my wife twice in a night. Even she felt so drain out after 2 fuck that she slept a little bit away from me.
How she will react if someone fucks her 3 times or maybe 4 or more as he was behaving like a superhero. But from my side it was impossible. I slept instantly and was dreaming that I was sitting on a sofa and my wife was getting fucked.

She was telling me she had been fucked four-times and she could not take it anymore in her pussy. The man who was fucking her asked can’t you take it anymore in pussy? My wife responded yes please take it out. I cannot take it in my pussy anymore.

The fucker said ok and took his dick to put it in her ass in one go. My wife screamed. I woke up with her scream to realize that dusky had put his dick in my asshole again and it was my scream. He came to my ear and threaten me.

“Gandu chu bhi kiya to teri tuti me bhara mera lund tere muh mein daal dunga.” (Asshole if you make a noise again I put my dick which is full of your shit in your mouth.) I didn’t say a word and put my face in pillow again.

This time he was very rough and he just tore my asshole. Then after some time, he takes his dick out. He brings his mouth close to my asshole and spits in my asshole. Truly he has fucked my asshole with his fat dick so well. During this whole act of 5-10 second, my asshole remained wide open.

He kept fucking me for 30-minutes nonstop. At that moment I cum again even without any touch to my dick. He noticed it as my asshole got tighter. He again comes to my ear and whispers, “Gandu bahut maje le raha hai, bol papa meri gand mar ke tutti nikal do.”(Asshole you are having a really good time, just say it daddy fuck my ass hard dig my shit out of my ass.)

I said it and he again started fucking me very hard.  I was feeling did I really like my ass get fucked?  But my more concerning thought was dusky was fucking my ass for 30 minutes, and that he was already cum twice and still fucking like a bull.

Whereas I could fuck at max twice a night and that too for 10 minutes each. I thought my wife Pooja is just 22 and having sex first time in life. So maybe she didn’t know how a real man fucks. But if she came to know somehow or if some alpha male fucked her somehow, will she stay with me?

If this dusky and I fucked her for 1 night each whom she will rank better. Probably I was cuckolding my self in my thoughts. And I again came to reality when dusky dug deepest his dick after 45 minutes of rough fucking of my ass. He removed it with a popping sound.

And after a minute he again was feeling his dick on my butt as he again cleaned it with my butt and t-shirt. Then he said to me wear your clothes we will be at Solapur in 15 minutes. I had no energy left. As I was getting up I saw he again put something in my lower pocket and asked me to check it when I am alone.

He asked me where you study in Nagpur. He thought I am a college student. When I didn’t say anything he just took out his card and put it in my hand. He said whenever you want to have a good time just contact me. I again didn’t respond, he said ok you rest I had to leave, my stop had arrived and he left.

When he left I checked his card to my surprise he was an employee of our competitor insurance company. Bloody hell they fuck us in business and now they have fucked us in real! Soon my stop arrived and I took my luggage and checked in the nearby hotel.

I straight forward to lock my room and checked my pocket. Those were 2 used condoms, full of my shit. I felt disgusting and threw them in the dustbin. I just washed my lower as I didn’t want my wife to wash this shit full lower and may get suspicious.

Same time I was thinking that my fucked ass was paining but not that much so maybe I could fuck my wife ass without much pain. I got ready and left for the workshop. The workshop was good. I came back to the room after dinner at 9:00 pm. I talked to my wife and then told her I am tired due to the long journey.

Then I realized that I could feel area near my asshole was not normal and it was like some fat thing was still there. (I realized what it means “Ki gand chodi ho gayi”) It aroused me and instead of masturbating I almost run towards dustbin and take out those used condoms.

I didn’t mind my shit, I just made his cum out on my hand and rubbed it on my butts, asshole and even on my dick. And when I was masturbating I was imagining me and my wife as doggy and two twins dusky were fucking our asses. We were screaming like hell. I cum a lot and had a peaceful sleep.

Next day workshop was ended well. When I came to my room, I don’t know why I was carrying a  condoms packet and a lubricant. I just got naked and started applying lubricant on and in my asshole. I even finger fucked my self and got my asshole superbly lubricated.

Then I wore my lower without any underwear. I packed my things checked out of the hotel. There I was again on last lower berth of the bus but this time waiting for some hulk to come and cum in my asshole. And yes stars were with me. A Sardarji of around 50, fair 6.3 feet and build as bouncer came on my seat.

I could smell liquor instantly. I thought it may help. As soon as the bus left Solapur I was pretending that I am sleeping. But this time my ass poking out. So that even a slim man can’t lie beside me in that box, forget about this Sardarji. I don’t know why I was imagining my wife sleeping nude with her ass poking out to the Sardarji.

Still in my imagining Sardarji was dressed. I knew from my college gossiping with friends that Sardars fuck their wife in the ass. So I knew there were good chances that my ass get the job. I didn’t have to wait. Soon I was feeling his hard dick on my ass. And after some time he had put it between my ass crack.

I was thinking I have awakened a monster. It was feeling more fatter than dusky’s and even longer. Sardar was whispering to himself, “This stupid man has poked his ass in such a way that I might end fucking it and creating a scene in the bus.” I listened to it and thought he was still hesitant.

So I had to give him more signal. So I moved my ass away from his dick and then again put it on his dick. I again move it forward and put it on his dick, and third time I again pull it forward and pushed it back on his dick. This time to keep it pushing.

That many signals were more than enough. As I feel Sardar took his body a bit back. After 10 seconds I could feel his dick more as Sardar has removed his pajama and his monster was out there. And I was imagining my wife doing the same thing to Sardarji as I had just done.

Then Sardar was rubbing his dick on her ass crack but then I stopped imagining. I first wanted to feel and then imagine how it will tear my sweet wife. I didn’t have to wait long. The Sardar removed my lower and touched my asshole. He said you prepared well (as he was surprised as there was no underwear and my ass was oiled).

I won’t make you wait longer.
And he was true. He instantly started finger fucking me and same time rubbing his cock in my ass crack to as there was enough lubricant. And he came to my ear and said: “Gandu awaj mat kariyo.”(Asshole don’t make noise). I think being a gay is not normal and top treat bottom like a cheap whore.

As his dicks head went in I was almost screaming loud in the pillow. He got fatter than dusky and it was killing me but there was more to kill me. First was the thought that he was not wearing a condom, and next was his roughness as he thought I am used to it. He had folded my legs to my chest and turned me in such a way that now he was fucking me in laid down doggy style.

He was so eager to put his whole dick in that he was not taking it out and was just pushing it in, in and more in.  Within a minute his whole dick was in my ass. He had pushed it in with all his might and was now relaxing. I was continuously screaming in pillow my body was shivering.

My eyes were popping out and to be honest I was crying like a girl. And same time to my surprise (maybe I like being dominated) I had my orgasm. I had cummed and as my asshole was becoming tight Sardarji realized I had cum.

He didn’t hesitate to put his hand on my cock and checked it.
He said, “Tera to accha khasa bada hai fir ye kaam kyun karta hain? Koi na main teri gaand itni marunga ki tera ek baar fir jhad hayega, aurut ki jaise.” (You have good cock then why you do all this? Don’t worry I will fuck you so hard that you will cum again just like girls have multiple orgasms
Like Reply
Part 4

I was imagining my sweet wife. She was more than 1 feet shorter than this Sardar and who will feel like a doll with this monster. Surprisingly, I was not imagining her crying out of pain just like last time. I was imagining her trying to take this dick. It was 3 times thicker than mine and at least 1 or 2 inches longer than mine.

Sardarji was laughing and she was saying, “Mujhe ye pura lund lena  apni gand mein.” (I want this whole dick in my ass.) Probably I imagined it so long to ignore pain. And when my wife took that dick completely in her asshole, I came back to reality with a hard cock of mine and my asshole stretched to the maximum.

Sardar was fucking me hard with taking his 70% dick out and putting it into the maximum in my tight asshole. I was still feeling some pain but mostly pleasure. At this Sardarji came closure to me and wanted to kiss my neck or probably lips and was rubbing his hand on my chest.

But I told him straightforward, as, I was feeling awkward “Main sirf gand Marata hun, ye sab nahin.” (I just get my ass fucked, I don’t do this kissing and all.) He said he was happy with my asshole, and started digging my ass really hard. He took his dick out and spit in my ass and just like before.

My asshole remains open for so long that Sardarji didn’t even get to spit 5 times. Even he had a laugh that it had become like loose pussy of his aged wife, and when my gand/asshole became tight again he forced his dick in as it was pleasing him. He fucked me really hard for the next 20 minutes.

To my surprise when first steam of his cum hit my ass,  it felt so good. I too cum and my asshole was getting more tight as he was enjoying it with is a full dick in my ass and that too heating and hitting my inner ass with his cum. He took his dick out and hold my ass upside till my asshole become normal.

He almost ordered me to keep my asshole tight and not let even a drop escape. I laid on my stomach to obey him, imagining that he had just cum in my fucking wife’s mouth. After fucking her mouth straight from asshole making her drink his cum otherwise he will not fuck her again.

My wife not only drank it all but also licked his dick clean. She also licked a drop of cum from the floor which dropped from his dick. He was spanking my wife’s butts because of happiness and to compliment her for her good act. I slept for real this time while imagining my wife behaved like a slut and giving blowjob to Sardar ji to get hard again.

Last thing I recalled that Sardar ji cleaned his dick a bit from the blanket (just 1 second clean, probably that’s why I was a dream that my wife licking his own shit from his cock). Now my wife was adjusting her asshole at Sardarji dick as they were getting ready for second round.

In reality, Sardarji was making his dick adjustment on my ass. He held my mouth to stop me from screaming loud in sleep. I woke with poking eyes and a lot of pain as Sardarji just pushed his half a rod in my ass in one go and eyes got more wider as he put the whole rod in my asshole.

He was saying “Tu sirf gan marata hai na aaj main teri gaand marta hu acche se.”(You only get fucked in the asshole, so I will fuck you ass only tonight). He then laid on me to make a proper new pose. He laid there for few minutes with his whole dick in my ass, to make me comfortable.

Comfortable??? I was feeling like a sissy under a bully. His body weight was crushing me and his dick it just, it was just awesome in my asshole. In those minute I was again imagining my wife in the same pose but with one difference Sardarji hadn’t closed her mouth in my dreams.

She was shouting my name and then I realized I was again seated on the sofa, masturbating and enjoying my wife’s brutal, yes brutal ass fuck. Sardarji was started fucking my ass and my wife’s ass. I came back to reality, as Sardar freed my mouth and I was breathing heavily.

But not completely now as he was fucking my asshole really rough I was thinking the same thing for my wife. Sardar fucked me for good 30-40 minutes and cum in my ass again. Again instructed me do not let any drop came out from asshole and again cleaned his dick for a second and laid next to me.

I checked time, it only has been 4 hours since we left and 8 more hours to go. I was sure Sardar will fuck me at least 2-3 times more till Nagpur, and I looked at the pocket of my lower which has a 3 condoms pack which was not enough for this Sardar’s dick.

I was thinking am I not a real man enough as the last two people had fucked me for a good 30 minutes each time. It was time that made them stop otherwise they could fuck me at least 7-8 times in 24 hours. Whereas I do it 2 times and that too for 10 minutes as max each time.

Did my wife have an orgasm with me? And I slept with these thoughts, getting really scary dreams as my wife was shouting at me that she needed a real man. She was going to our honeymoon bed with Sardarji and dusky; shutting bedroom door at my face. And I was crying like a girl when an unknown person come and asked me to bend and then start fucking my asshole and I was smiling again.

I then realized Sardar was waking me up, I checked time its 6 hours since we started and 6 left till Nagpur. Was this monster Sardar going to bang my ass in every 2 hours? Actually, I was finding it hard to hold my ass tight to stop cum licking out. Since I last fucked I was feeling a gap between my butts near my asshole (such mein aaj to is Sardar ne gand chodi kar di, dar raha tha kahin biwi na notice kar le ).

Sardar just laid on his back and asked me to ride his cock. I said I would not face you, he happily agreed,  there was enough space as the seat was designed in a way that 2 people could seat or sleep as they wished (or fucked in any pose). I was now seated with my both legs on knees on both sides of Sardar and his pole on my asshole.

He rubbed it on my ass crack to get some lubricant. I was fearing to take it my self but when he put it on my asshole A cum drip was trying to cum out of my ass and  I was loving this hold my cum game. So I just pushed my asshole down on that pole to stop that cum drop and I succeeded.

Though it was very painful I was riding him like a grinder with rotating motion but soon I get tired, (I said to myself forget about fucking ass good I even couldn’t get fucked in the ass good). Sardar realized it as I was getting slow he said let me help you he asked me to sit on his cock as if I am doing shit on Indian seat.

I changed to his order without taking his dick out. There we were he was really really cruel he was pushing me down on his cock till my butts touch his thick pubic hair.  I myself had to push my ass up. Now I was riding him but as per his wishes. As he was increasing speed and deciding the length of his dick my asshole should take as per his wish.

At the same time, he was telling me you only get fucked in the asshole. Now let me fuck your asshole. It continued like never-ending ride due to his stamina and our last conversations were forcing me to imagine my wife again in compromised position.

I was dreaming as my wife gone to freshen up in fields. She was doing her shit behind bushes. This Sardarji came and started pissing in front of bushes. After seeing his super dick my bitch slut horny wife called him from behind the bush, Sardar went behind, as he was still pissing she asked him to clean her asshole with his pee.

And she bends like doggy and spread her ass chicks to let Sardar piss had a good reach. Sardar not only washed her asshole with his pee but also pissed on her butts and pussy. After this filthy act, they both started fucking like hell. Even I saw my self-doing shit next to them.

Then dusky cum man came and start pissing in front of bushes. I asked him to come back just like my wife and now he was fucking my pee dripped ass. Suddenly a cum shot in my ass from Sardar dick and a cumshot between his legs from my dick bring back me into our bus box.

I was tired like hell and same time feeling immense pleasure. I sat there on his dick as we sit on some chair for a good 2 minutes. Then Sardar reminded me not a single drop to lick. I asked him how this is possible in this pose. He asked me to lay flat on him. I laid flat and feel his body as he was on me the last pose and now I was on him.

I was sure he had only fucked my ass and I didn’t let him touch me as I was his girl. He already had felt my body like a girl. He rolled me somehow and now I was under him. He was crushing my body as he knew what I was thinking just a few seconds ago. And it was possible only because of his huge dick, a normal dick world had slipped away.

Then he again takes it out with a popping sound. This time he even didn’t show formality of cleaning it for a second. Might be he was sure he again had to put in shit. I was checking his dick it had my shit his cum all over it. It was disgusting. And I didn’t know why but as things were getting disgusting in bus box, in my dream my wife(who was royal and innocent in real life) behaving like a cheap whore, was getting further and further.

I just saw that after getting her pee drip ass fucked she licked clean Sardarji when he was doing shit and after that, she licked his ass clean as well. And I  was about to do the same things to dusky. She kicked me aside and licked his dick and ass clean too.

My dream broke with bus break conductor was shouting we stop here for 20 minutes. I seriously wanted to pee. So I wore my lower. I checked my clock. Only 5 hours left but I felt probably I will get more than 2 fuck as this stoppage woke Sardarji up.
Like Reply
Last part! 

My dream broke with bus break conductor was shouting we stop here for 20 minutes. I seriously wanted to pee. So I wore my lower. I checked my clock. Only 5 hours left but I felt probably I will get more than 2 fuck as this stoppage woke Sardarji up.

His dick had dried up. He wore his pajamas and asked me will you eat something. I said I will smoke. He said you talked of smoking to a Sardar I will punish you for that. I said sorry and we got down he signaled me towards some bushes we went behind those bushes.

Sardarji asked me to open his pajama. When I say no, he said he is not touching me he is asked me to touch him and it was my punishment for talking about smoking in front of a Sardar. I thought a while and then opened his pajama. He didn’t need to say anything I knew what he wanted.
I got his dick out. 

I automatically held it firmly even it was full of my shit and his cum. He pissed and I even shook it let the last drop of piss loose and I put back in his underwear and tied his pajama. He left and I pissed and did not know why but I smoked maybe to make him more dominating.

When I went back he noticed the smell and asked me to put my mouth on bed and ass in the air (best pose to get ass deep fucked). This time he made me completely naked and himself too got completely naked. Our figures were so different that I was feeling like a real sissy in front of him.

He told me as I had to hold all cum in my ass I had to try to keep my asshole narrow when his dick goes out of an asshole. And there I was like a real sissy there with my up ass, he was just behind me rubbing his dick head on my asshole. Maybe planning something to punish me.
I, as precaution pushing my mouth in bed so that my scream will not leave the box. I was right, suddenly in one go he pushed his full rod in my tinny hole and I was shivering due to pain. 

He just reminded me instructions and when he pulling it back I was making my ass as tight as I could.

Probably it was giving extreme pleasure to him as he was getting more wild. When his cock was going in I could feel it touching very deep to my internal body. When it was going out with me tightening asshole I could feel every inch of it. Its nerve, its shape and all.  It was giving extreme pleasure to me as well.

It was a good punishment. And within a minute I made bed wet. He was smiling and saying, bitch, you like it don’t you and I was nodding my head. He fucked me for good 50 minutes this time and that too with deep and long digging. I was surprised when he cum in my ass as he cum in great quantity.

I thought the punishment was over but then he asked me to stay like that. He didn’t clean his dick this time either. He asked me to come between his legs. Now he folded his legs on my head and I was in the same pose so it went down my ass will touch his dick (it was punishment in reverse cowgirl or cowboy).

He said he will smack my ass if it touched his dick and we went to sleep. This time I had a strange dream. I saw my wife in the same bus in the same pose with his ass up and not only Sardarji and dusky but the whole bus was fucking her asshole turn by turn. People were spitting in her ass, cunt, and even mouth.

I was there too, next to driver collecting money from people. Maybe pimping my wife. I was massaging driver cock as well. To my good luck, my ass gets spanked only twice and Sardar did sleep for 2 hours means only 1 hour is left for last round. I woke up when I felt Sardar has pushed his cock head in my asshole again.

But now I was tired like hell, I couldn’t do it anymore. I turned and bent in same pose this time facing Sardar and held his dick. This time I was not feeling disgusting, touching this dried up shitty cock as it was my god. I had to ask him to forgive my ass.

I asked Sardar I couldn’t do anymore, my asshole was paining like hell. But Sardar was smiling wickedly and saying as I told him to do it in the ass. He didn’t have any other options and as his dick is hard he had to put it somewhere. I asked him I will masturbate his dick but he was not happy.
He was now seated with his back on the last wall of the box and spreading his leg flat on both sides of me. 

He was trying to turn me so that my ass could get in front of him. I was opposing it. Little did I know he was actually not trying to turn me but he was making to come closure to him.

We argued for 5 minutes and he cleverly brings me closure to his dick. I was like a flat on my tummy and only my ass was a bit in the air. My mouth was inches away from his dick. I was so close that I could smell my dried shit and his dried cum from his dick. I was asking him to let me masturbate him and end it.

But he was very reluctant. Then he came with his planned idea. He asked me to give him a blowjob for 5 minutes and then I could masturbate his dick and made him cum.  I said no and said it was full of my shit and his dry cum. I couldn’t  take it in my mouth. He was smiling again as he knew I had surrendered from my earlier position.

As I was telling him I was ready to give him a blowjob. I was not doing it only because his dick was dirty. He knew he had won the battle and now he only needs to exploit my situation. After a silence of 30 seconds, Sardar was in no mood of wasting time. He spread his one long hand on my back till my ass and put his 2 large fingers in my asshole.

It made me push my self a little forward that too with open mouth. At the same time with his other and he directed his dick towards me and his half head went straight in my mouth before I could react. Sardar pushed his finger more deep and with great pressure as wanted to drag me from my asshole and it was working.

As I had to push my body myself towards Sardar to avoid pain and his dick head which was full of my dried shit and his dried cum was completely in my mouth. I was feeling disgusting as I was not licking my shit or his cum from his cock at that time. I was actually making my dried shit and his dried cum wet and I had to lick it soon.

I was helplessly trying to free my self. He folded my both hand on my back with one hand and he again drags me with his fingers in my ass. Now his dick head was comfortable in my mouth as I had to take a bit of more of his dick. My mouth felt so full. It was like I had taken a small apple completely in my mouth.

He posed for a second and said you only had to give a blowjob for 5 minutes and your shit and my cum were already in your mouth. Now it’s up to you either you wanted to give me a blowjob for 5 minutes or you wanted me to fuck your ass hard for 1 hour. It was a trap and stupid me fall for it.

I nodded my head in yes for a blow job as I could not take it in the ass anymore. He freed my hand and now pushing his finger in my ass more gently. I was moving towards his dick and in no time his half dick was in my mouth, choking me.

Suddenly he made a forward push and his 3/4 dick was in my mouth, completely choking me till my throat. I was in a helpless condition. I was again protesting. He held my hands against my back and start pushing fingers hard in my ass. Even though I was moving a bit towards him his dick was not going more in my mouth.

He then noticed something. He took out finger from my asshole and put his both leg on my butts in a way that I could not move back. He then asked me you are married I nodded in yes. He then somehow managed to drag my lower and took out my phone.

My locked screen wallpaper was our pic.
He said he liked my wife. She is pretty and has good boobs. He then asked me her name but I could speak in that position. He pushed himself back and me a bit down and freed my mouth. I thought I will shout let me go but I told him her name was Pooja. He asked my password and I told him that too.

Then he said take my dick in your mouth again. I didn’t know why but I took his dick in my mouth again. I was now licking my own shit and his cum from his dick head while he was busy checking out my wife’s pics. Then he asked is there any nude pic.

I took his dick out and straight forwards told him there was a folder queen and in it, there were few pics of her boobs, pussy, and ass. And again took his dick in my mouth I almost cleaned his dick head from shit and cum and was giving the best blowjob from my side.

He was checking out my wife’s nude pic and his dick getting more hard in my mouth. I was imagining as he is checking out my nude wife in real and sucking his dick harder. He said my wife is too hot and he wanted to fuck her very hard. He then said lick clean my dick and balls I took his dick out and was cleaning it with my tongue.

He was checking my wife pics and with other hands, he was feeling my back. I licked it clean as it was just washed and there was no shit, no cum, no foul smell. He told me he knew I will clean it with my mouth in the morning that why he kept it dirty whole night. Its arose me more.

I took his dick again in my mouth and start sucking it hard. He put aside phone now. He again pushed his two fingers in my asshole and dragged me towards his dick. I myself pushed  my self forward and took his dick in my mouth as much I could. (Strangely my dick was not erect and I could feel it had become smaller than it normally used to when not erect, even half of that.)

With a second hand he held my head and start fucking my mouth with a slow push. He was telling me he will ask some questions if the answer was yes I had to take more of his dick in my mouth. I just pushed my mouth more on his dick and he smiled. He then asked if I be happy if he fucked my wife pussy.

I was imagining his monster cock in my wife small pussy. I put his dick more in my mouth. He asked if I will be happy if he fucked her ass too. I pushed my mouth more on his dick and now deep throating his dick. He then asked if he could fuck my wife with his friends. And now I could see my wife’s gangbang in my mind and my lips rest on his pubic hair.

Now he was fucking my mouth calling me Pooja. In 2 minutes I could feel his cum deep in my mouth. He was rotating his finger gently in my ass and freed my head. He asked me to drink his cum like a good girl. I obliged him with this as well and drink his cum.  Now we both were tired and he freed my asshole as well.

I was still there with his semi-hard dick in my mouth. He was playing with my hair and said Pooja drink my little pee. And I nodded my head in no but still sucking his cock dry in my mouth. I was imagining my wife drinking his pee and taking a yellow shower.

And I nodded my head in a yes but signaled from my finger that only a little. He just started pissing in my mouth. I drank it like the best drink of life. It was not little but he stopped when I signaled him to stop. Then I sucked his cock dry and we wore our clothes and as we finished.

The conductor shouted Nagpur last stop. He gave me a card and asked me to meet him with my wife and get out. And I was seating there shell-shocked as he too worked in the same company as dusky does. I asked my wife over the phone to get ready washroom as I was feeling the urgent need.

I straight hit at washroom and let all cum free from my asshole. It felt so good. I took a bath, did toothbrush and came out naked. My dick was hard like anything and I fucked my wife’s pussy for a good 15 minutes. She told me that was my best fuck. And she feels same till today.
After a few months, I changed the company and get posted at Nainital. Where we are staying happily. I never ever done any other gay acts. And I never ever contacted them, even though, to your surprise, I work in the same company as they do.
Like Reply
superb story....please continue with updates...eagerly waiting...
Like Reply