Adultery VARSHA - SLUT OF APARTMENT'S (Altered)
Disclaimer:- I like to let you guys know that this story was already published by the author and is still unfinished, with the proper information and permission to alter it in my output.

The plot of this story had a lot of emotions, including forced, blackmail, and revenge-kind of actions to be placed. If a user has a different choice, they can stop reading this thread and ignore it.

Let me introduce the lead character - Mrs. Varsha Atul.

Varsha aged 38 working in a construction company as Senior Interior Designer, Her husband Atul were working as a captain of cargo vessel, usually he used to stay with family in the month April to June for two to three months mostly. They have two Children, both of them studying in boarding school.

Varsha used to visit them ones in a month of the weekend, Children used to stay with her at the time of holidays.

Recently Varsha and Atul bought a new flat, it was one of the project done by the Varsha company at the development spot of the city, Atul was interested to own the flat at this apartment. Varsha got the flat at 14th floor at phase A building, while on the 15th and 16th floor still few completion works were going on.

Varsha was 5.7 fall with perfect hourglass shape with solid pairs of 34b and nice round chubby ass bum, she has the uptuned style of eyes with straight nose heart shape lips. Varsha mostly perfect saree for office she is like to wear on the low hip even show her vertical t shape navel, on the side angle her hourglass shape clearly visible in the saree outfit. If she has the site visits, Varsha used to prefer salwar, tops and leggings or jeans.

Whenever she goes in saree, people on public to her officemates everyone was interest to watch her dancing ass bum and her sexy shape hip something lucky enough to caught her navel. Literally, she used to tease everyone dick from teenage to old man. Varsha too knows they're staring at her, but it makes her delighted for the effect to maintains her body shape. No one believe by her look's as she was mother of two kids.

At office Prakash and Gokul were the teammates of Varsha, both used to have dirty chit-chat on Varsha, While Gokul used to kept as fictional, but Prakash always dream to make it on reality. Both used to dream of Varsha with them jerk off their dick on nights.

At Apartment building every night, few building construction workers and day watchman (Gopal) used to do drinks at the backside of generator, Gopal and other two workers are talking about the women's in the building while all three of them have crazy lust over Varsha. While Workers asking to Gopal about the name of her.

Gopal says dudes she was staying at 14th floor at 6B flat and her name was Varsha. One worker says Gopal you know I'm mad at her crazy ass bum it was dancing while was walking quick, every morning its was my dream to slap that ass hard on the yoga pants while she was walking at park area.

Gopal says yeah, I'm mad at her navel wants to put my tongue on it, lick like an ice-cream. You guys know she was the mother of two children's. What two workers shocked hearing it!! Yes, that bitch maintains her body well to tease your dick... While workers says yeah, Rich ladies loves to tease our dicks, make us crazy for them to jerk our dicks for them...

Gopal says you may dream and jerk for them, but I love to enjoy them badly. You know one thing her husband was not for the months in the city she was alone at her flat. Which means she needs missing lot of sex, so it's easy to traps her to get it.

Next Gopal get ready while coming to change over for his duty he Varsha coming out of lift for morning walking in short bra and yoga pants. Gopal stands for a minute enjoying the beauty by watching her navel, her bouncing boobs and dancing ass bum while Varsha crossing watchman Gopal he just wishes good morning.

Once he has gone to the gate room, he quickly removes his pants, jerk his dick and relax. Whispering bitch, one day my little brother will enjoy madly and make you bitch. At night, Gopal said about his plan to attempt to trap her, Workers to get excited to try out. Just feels to work it out, their lucky...

Varsha was getting ready for the office, as today she is having presentation for their next project dressed up in saree, left her flat locking the door. One work just informed she was getting out of her flat to lift, and he just walks behind Varsha and both of them waiting for the lift to arrives.

Gopal and another worker was on the lift, as he already told the night watchman to power off the lift for testing, generator backup inform him to turn off once he missed call him.

Varsha and the worker enter the lift alone with Gopal and another worker in the life already, she notices the floor button was already turned on the lift. While the lift goes down to 8th floor, Gopal just missed call the night watchman he just pulled down the power of the lift. She got scared at the moment lift becomes pitch darks, as her car key was only on her hand, her mobile was on the handbag, he just tries to get from her shoulders, Gopal turn off the mobile light, Varsha stays silent as she stands near the entry on the lift doors while Gopal and other two workers was behind her.

Gopal's says Madam, don't worry, I'm calling watchman to turn on generator. He already told night watchman to wait around 10 mins to turn on power back. Gopal just speak to him, while cutting the call he turned off the light too...

Within the matter of a second, Varsha pulled back to someone over him, before she reacts, whispered out we can't scare of your shouting... If you shout, everybody in the apartment come to know what happened to you in the lift... While Varsha felt two hands on her body, one of them was touching her tits over her blouse and lick her back and other hand was grabbing her ass butts harder. In the meanwhile, someone took her hand placed on the thing.

She quickly realized it was the manhood try to remove it, but his palm catches her hand stronger in the shocker, she drops the car key from her left hand; soft palm on the hard dick forcing to get handjob to it while her tits and ass was holding harder make her in felt the pain, When the power turned back she quickly moved to the doors without turns back to them. Varsha get the car keys from the floor once the lift opens, she quickly runs to her car and locked the door.

Varsha felt humiliated by the low class men's in the lift, she felt shamed herself when noticed the pre-cum on her hands, quickly pull out the tissues rip out the dirty come from her fingers and throw the tissue out. She was on the two type of mood swings of anger and tears...

Gopal was happy to feel her soft palm on his dick, and makes her a tiny handjob for his little brother, two other workers were happy to feel her boobs touches her private parts too... Three of them watching the car passing them while Varsha looking anger at them, drive out faster...

Varsha enter the office, walks to the restroom wash her hands with hand-wash rinsed up cleanly. Goes to toilet cabin unpin her saree pallu from the blouse, two pair mud dust hand prints were over on her dark blue blouse on the right spot on her tits, rubbing off with tissues wash her face and reapply her make-up went for the presentation.

Leaving the office, while entering back to the apartment, Gopal was looking at her with naughty smile, Varsha looks back at him in anger left to parking and the lift alone this time. As today was her children call day at school, dialled to them and talk with them both of them (Vicky and Preeti). As one more surprise was from Atul video call as he was waiting for the harbour to entry his vessel as he dials his lovely from the Canada waters.

Varsha gone to shower while she how today it's both good and bad day as 50-50. When she pours the body wash, watching the white gels, it remains the pre-cum on her fingers today in the morning after the lift incident happened. While applying on her body; her mind was remaining the dick which holds on her soft palm remember the size of it, while her fingers was rubbing on her cunt. Which Quickly compares with Atul once which he has only half of the size compare to it which holds on the lift.

She lost a moment under the showers, just reimagine the size of the dick which bigger than Atul, and the second dick every he touches in her lifetime. Varsha lust just conquer her mind which made her to do self-pleasure by getting herself into fingering and lost orgasm in pleasure... When she realized, it's felt shame on herself....

At late night, Gopal and Workers meet at backside of Generator room, having the drinks walking about the lift incidents. Gopal was in happiness as her hands touch his dick give tiny handjob which make his dick a bit of pleasure for making him teasing a lot with her hot body. Sunil says damn her tits were awesome and felt her body and lick her back make me cum on my boxers. Nave told I can't believe that my hands grab that sexy ass bum which always tease my dick, today I grab that sexy butts...

Next day, literally Varsha was late to office still, she is not got ready yet. Quick leave the flat to the lift, Once again Gopal and Sunil was on the lift she was waiting outside and thinking about to get it or not...

Gopal says Madam are you coming or not, we're getting late to get down. She was already late for office without any hesitation, Varsha got into the lift with the phone in her hands. Hey bitch hope you enjoy the moment with us yesterday right? Varsha realize the same whispering voice yesterday. Once the lift reach the basement, She started walks quickly to her car parked. Both guys walk behind her while Sunil saw her walking faster which her ass bum dancing, he says damn want to grab that sexy bum and slaps it harder, bitch will enjoy it. Varsha hearing it but not responding anything to them, quickly get into her car, watching Gopal and Sunil left the apartment.
[+] 10 users Like Daemon_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
add pictures in the story first
Like Reply
Wonderful start....
Waiting for more....
Like Reply
Nice, pls update next.
Like Reply
Superb start, keep continue bro
Like Reply
Please continue this story and give us an update
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
nice start, eagerly awaiting for the hot n erotic update....
Like Reply