Romance Smile Queen Sneha Sex Story…
I am not a writer…
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
UPDATE : 1

[Image: 8f5e076c618cd59de07241d4c7d6ba8f.jpg]

Sneha (34 years old). She is from a high class family. Her native place is Chennai. She got married before one and half year. Her marriage was a love marriage. That marriage opposes by her parents and relatives. But she don’t go back. After marriage she and her hubby shifted to  in outskirt of the city. Sneha's husband parents partially support them. But due to orthodox family don’t accept her as a daughter in law. They gave half of their property to him and they moved to US with their daughter and family.

Before getting married she complete MCA. Her hubby worked in an MNC. Sneha never sex with anyone before marriage. After marriage they have a good sex relation. His dick has only 4.5” but that was good to satisfies her tight pink pussy. He ejaculated within 10 minutes. They never try oral sex in their married life.

They brought an old 2 floor building there with some landscape place. The house is situated in isolated place. So there is no more family is to live there. So they don’t have any neighbors there within 200 meters area. No one is come there and disturb them. They brought a Honda city car also. Sneha and her husband really like that place. The city is bit far from there about 10 km. they went to city in weekend for shopping etc.

Sneha's husband working as a software engineer at a famous company. He daily travel 30 km at one side. At day time Sneha is always alone in her home. Watching TV, practicing yoga that are her hobbies. she take sufficient food for her sexy body. She is 5’6” height and 36-25-36. she have a fair and hairless skin. Her navel is sexy and deep and have a flat tummy. she always shaven her pussy and armpits. Her pussy lips are pink color. Her nipples also pink areola. She just live like a good housewife , care her hubby very well and make him happy at any time.

Before marriage she was teaching computer class in a high school and also doing her MCA. Here she searched some job but don’t get.

After 1 year from here they got good news that Sneha's husband got a golden chance to do project in Australia Company for a period of 11 months. But there is a bad thing that he can’t take her with him. But it was a golden opportunity so they decided to accept. They don’t have any relatives here to help she. Finally he forced her to agree that.

“Sneha, It's only 11 months. You don’t worry it will go like 11 days please. It’s a big opportunity for me”

The he find a solution that took a maid servant with us. Finaly she agreed with half mind. After some days of searching they got an old maid servant Radhamma. She is about 58 years old. And do household works like prepare food etc. Sneha don’t make her to do hard jobs as she is a heart patient. Because of she is with she, her hubby became happy.

Then after one month he went to Australia. His flight is from Delhi airport. So he said that he will go alone. To avoid that long journey, she dropped him in nearby railway station. Which is 20 km from there. Then she and Radhamma comeback at 7:00 pm.

Then next day her hubby called and said that he reached there safely. Then Sneha and Radhamma started to live. They went to market and buy things and come back in her car. Radhamna love Sneha like a daughter. Radhamna house is about 120 km from there. She have 2 daughter and got married. Her husband died before.

Sneha really felt the absence of her hubby at night. she thinking of their early fucking session. Before 2 month Sneha's husband was busy for his project. So they don’t get sex in that 2 month and also he went to Australia. Actually he give priority to earn lots of money. Family is his second thing. But he act that he love Sneha more that anyone.

After 4 weeks one day evening Sneha and Radhamma went to city for shopping. After that shopping they drove back to the house. It was 8:00 pm at night. Suddenly Sneha know that she lost the control. And she suddenly stopped the car. And went out and checked and see that the right side of the front tire was punctured.

[Image: 40926daf4649af76233bca6a1dfc3492.jpg]

“Ohhh shit” she said.

Sneha know that its about two and half km to drive their home. And also she don’t know what to do. She don’t know to change the tire. Also that was a busy area. No street light or no houses is there. She got dipressed. Radhamma said,

“Wait betti, may any vehicle pass here and we can ask them for help.”

“Ok amma”

Sneha stood there. After 10 or 15 minutes Sneha see a small light come across them from city. And she realize that was a cycle. After some time the cycle reached near them. Sneha ON the light of her mobile and waved her hand for help. The cycle stopped near her. Sneha see that person in her mobile light. He was a dark man wearing a lungy and shirt.

“Hello we just stuck here due to puncture the front tyre and we don’t know to change the tyre.”

He come down the cycle and come near the car and checked.

“Don’t worry madam, if you have spare tyre I will replace it”

“Ohhh thanks, I think spare tyre is on the back”

Then Sneha open the back door and he took the jack and tyre and come to front side. Sneha showed the light. He took the jack under the car and then replace the tyre.

“Thank you very much Mr…..”

“Ohh sorry madam my name is Ramu”

“I am Sneha and she is my maid Radhamma, where are you live ?”

“I am live at Kumurawali near two and half Km from here”

“Ohh really we also live there, did you know two floor home with some landscape on the right side with a big surrounding wall?”

“Ohh ya yellow color pained wall”

“Ya that’s one”

“Ok madam I just lived after your home”

“Ohh so you are my neighbor, sorry I was new in this place, so don’t know anyone here”

“I am also new to this place madam. I come here before 5 months after death of my wife. My native place is Chennai. I worked as a plumber in the city apartment complex. And went there at 9:00 am and come back at this time.”

“Ohhh sorry. Anyway thanks for your help.”

Sneha took 500 Rs from the purse and extend to him.

“No thanks madam. Lets go”

“Its ok Ramu, just took it”

“No madam I just do it like helping others, not for money, so no need it now. If you call me and give a work I will do that and took my fee”

“Ok Ramu”

Then she went in the car and passing him and went their home that time she think that the punctured tyre. She told radhamma for wait him at gate. To ask him about the puncturewala. The they went near the gate. After 15 min they see that Ramu is come there. Seeing them he went near them.

“What happened madam?”

“Ramu I just forget to ask about the puncturewala, I don’t know about it.”

“Madam I think its about 10 km from here, don’t worry I will help you tomorrow.”

“Did you know driving?”

“Yes madam”

“Ok then you come here in the morning before you left your work. Just note my mobile number to call me”

“Ok madam”

Sneha give the mobile number and Ramu went to his home. They locked the gate and come back to their house.

Ramu is from a backward cast family with dark complexion. He is 5’7” height and have muscular body with dark hair on chest. He is 40 years old. He don’t have children because of his wifes problem. But he was a womeniser.

Next day morning about 9 am Sneha was doing yoga and Radhamma preparing food at kitchen. That time Sneha's mobile ring. She took the phone.

“Hello”

“Hello madam I am Ramu, yesterday I help you to change the wheel, I am waiting outside, to change the punctured tyre”

“Ohh Ramu I forget, wait there, I will come.”

She cut the call and called radhamma.

“Radhamma where are you?”

“I am at kitchen betti, preparing food”

Sneha went downstare. She was wearing a tight yoga pant and sleeveless tight T shirt.

“Where is the gate key radhamma ?”

“It is on the TV stand betti, why?”

“Radhamma the Ramu who helped us yesterday is waiting outside to change the punctured wheel”

“Ok”

Sneha walked to the gate and opened the gate. Ramu was waiting on the cycle.

“Good Morning madam”

“Good Monrning Ramu come”

Sneha walked before him. Ramu can see her curved body and swaying round 36” ass.
He got mad when see a beautiful angel in that dress. He never see such a beautiful and curved babe in his life. As a womeniser he wanted to fuck her. But he control his feeling. If she screem or complaint his life will gone. Ramu walked back her by enjoying her body especialy her round ass.

[Image: cae4226a61b4917a21dbb422aada172c.jpg]

Sneha went in and come with the key of the car and money.

“Ramu here is the money. is need I come with you?”

“Its ok madam I will manage it”

Ramu took the car and went to town. She come to kitchen and told to radhamma about that. Radhamma said

“Betti I think he is a good man, he have humanity in his mind. If some other men is helped us yesterday definitly they will took money from you”

[/i]“Yaa radhamma I think the same thing. He is a nice person.”[/i]

“Yes betti he may have help us many things”

“Yes amma”

Then Sneha went to her room and take a hot bath and dry her hair and wear a loose nighty and went to kitchen and had her food. After one houre she heared that the sound of the car.
Ramu park the car in porch and give the key to her with balance 400 Rs.

[Image: 34da26fd2fa35efff255a0701a4a2626.jpg]

“No you just keep it, its your wage for do this job”

“Ohh ok madam, let me go”

“Ok but Ramu did you had your breakfast?”

“No madam, why?”

“You can had breakfast from here”

“Ohh thanks madam”

“Come in”

She walked to kitchen and told Radhamma,

“Amma give some food to Ramu, he don’t had his breakfast”

“Ok betti, told him to sit on the chair”

Then Radhamma serve food to him. He had it very tastely.

“Ramu is it tasty ?”

“Yaa Amma its very tasty. After a long time I get homely food. My wife make tasty food, but now I miss that tast”

He started his play to get sympathy from them.

“Why Ramu?” Sneha asked.

He makes his face very sad and told

“My wife is dead before 6 months theen I come here”

“Ohh sorry Ramu”

Ramdhamma looked Sneha. she know the meaning of her look. Sneha said

“Ramu you can had your breakfast daily from here”

“Ohh its ok madam, that may disturbance to you”

“Its ok we don’t have any problem, you can help us for the food, then you don’t be shame”

“That’s ok but I don’t have time in the morning. I just leave early in the morning, I have time in the night” That was his idea to see her in night and if get any chance to fuck her.

“Ok Ramu you can had your dinner from here”

“But madam Sir have any problem?”

“Which Sir?”

“Your husband ?”

“No he is not here, He is going to do a project in Australia for a period of 9 months. He went there before a week. No radhamma and me lives here alone. That’s why we need a help from you”

“Ohh, its ok madam I will help you at any time”

“Thanks Ramu”

Then he went to his job. Radhamma told her

“You did a good thing betti, he lost his wife and he don’t have any relatives here, also you help him for food. That was a good thing. God bless you”

“Thanks Radhamma.”

Sneha become happy about that. That evening they waiting for Ramu. But he don’t come. They called him and he said,

“Madam, I am come late today. So I cant went there.”

“Hmmm ok Ramu”

“Ok madam I will come tomorrow”

That night Sneha went to her bedroom for sleeping and waiting for husband call. But she get a bad news.
At 11.30pm Sneha's husband called her

[Image: 2fafea0d8a886fd62d782fb993f4f8e3.jpg]

“Hello, dear”

“Hello how are you ?”

“I am fine sweety”

After some casual talk Sneha's husband said.

“Sneha, we have a bad news”

“What happened?”

“Promis me you don’t get upset.”

“You tell me”

“Sneha I just moved to an Island to do the project”

“So what?”

“But there is restricted the use of mobile phone and other communications to outer world for their privacy, and they allowed us to go out in a week to call our relatives and some shopping etc.”

“Ohh noo, how can I live without talk to you?”

“Sneha they give us much money and a Big villa here after complete this project. These are get if you support me”

“But how”

“Please Sneha, please adjust for 9 months. I will call every week at this time”

“Hmmm Ok.”

She agree with half mind.

“How is Radhamma?”

“She is fine”

“Ok Sneha, I just transfer 3 lack to your personal account, if you have any need, I have lots of work to finish before I leave. I will call you next week”

“Hmm Ok”

[Image: ae647a0e51b1a75c7c94fc33e04b1e66.jpg]

Sneha got depressed after that. She cant sleep well. Next morning Radhamma went to her room with coffee. Seeing her face Radhamma know that she have some problem.

“What happened betti?”

“Nothing Radhamma”

“Just tell me what happened?”

After forcing her, Sneha told about that.

“Its ok betti, its good for you after that. If you just wait for 9 months you get a better life.”

Radhamma consoled her a lot. Then she went to fresh up and had her breakfast. That night at 8:00 pm Ramu went there and had his dinner. While he had his dinner Sneha said,

“Radhamma I just went to my room for sleep. Have some headache, good night Ramu”

She went to upstair.

“What happened madam”
Radhamma said,

“She don’t have headache. She have other problem.”

“Whats that?”

“If you don’t asked her I will tell”

“No Radhamma please tell me”

Innocent Radhamma told everything him. Hearing that Ramu felt very happy that, he can get her easily.

“Ohh its sad. I know how much she felt sad. I just felt that when my wife lost.”

“Yes betta she heve pain in her mind”

“It will all right Radhamma, I just go, if any help just call me, good night”

“Ok Ramu”

He went to his home. Radhamma lock the gate and went back. She think.

“How a nice person he is”

Then she went to Sneha's room. She was looking her marriage album. Radhamma told her,

“Betti you got sad because you think always this things, to reduce this you just concentrate other things like gardening coocking new dishes watching TV, or drawing or go for a movie etc.”

Hearing that she got some relax. She think why shoul I practice that?

“Ok Radhamma I will do that.”

“Ok beti just sleep now”

Sneha become slept.
the black cock
Like Reply
UPDATE : 2

Then next day Sneha got early in the morning and practicing yoga and then fresh up and helping Radhamma at kitchen. That day she got very happy.
At night Ramu come there and had his dinner.

“How is your headache Madam?”

“It's ok Ramu. I am ok now.”

Ramu just went after thanked them. From next day they do some gardening etc. Sneha became all right after 5 days. Next day after lunch they watching TV they see new movie release movies. Radhamma asked her,

“Betti did we go for a movie today, I will make fresh your mind.”

“That’s a good idea Radhamma, but its late today the noon show is started now and also I don’t know the theatre here.”

“It's ok betti, we just asked Ramu and also took him with us, he may know the place and also that become some relax for him.”

“Ok Radhamma.”

They waiting for Ramu. At 7:45 am. He come there. While having food Sneha asked him,

“Did you know best movie theater here?”

“Yes madam it's just 25 km from here. Rajdhani theater”

“We just want to see a new move, can you took us there”

“Of course madam. I think its better to go today night because of monday there is no rush in this time.”

“Ok. We are ready then when will go”

“I think we just go at10:00 pm. The movie will start at 11.30 pm”

“Ok Ramu you go and come at 10pm we will ready then”

“Ok madam”

Ramu become very happy and got time to mingling her a lot. He went and take a fresh bath and wear his new pant and shirt and come to her home. Sneha and Radhamma waiting him at sit out. Sneha give the key to him. She was wear a tight white churidar.

[Image: 1b976a7a363aab905944304bb9af1f2b.jpg]

Ramu stunned to see her curve in that dress. Then they went to town. Ramu drive the car and Sneha, Radhamma sat on back. Ramu said many jokes at his worksite. Then they reached there at 11:00 pm. He park the car and opened the back door to Sneha. She step out the car. He locked the car and walked back to her by seeing her swaying ass. Sneha opened the purse and give 1000 Rupee to him for taking top class ticket.

Ramu went to ticket counter and take balconey ticket. Then they went to movie and sat last row. Ramu sat after Radhamma. At interval time he went out and brought ice cream and popcorn to them.

They become very happy about his attitude. The movie will over at 2:00 am. Then they got in the car. While after 15 min of journey Sneha and Radhamma get sleep. He drive the car to their home and opened the gate and parked the car at porch. And opened the back door and called Radhamma. She wake up and called Sneha. That time is 3:00 am.

“Ohhh I just sleep.”

Sneha step out from the car and Ramu locked the car and give the key to her

“Thank you Ramu”

“Its Ok madam, I just go”

“Ok Ramu”

Then they went in the house. Ramu was happy. Then next night at 11:00 pm Sneha's husband called Sneha. She become happy by talking him. But he just talked her about 15 min. and told her that he has some shopping for next week. She got sad and angry. She call him back but he don’t respond.

Then next days she doing gardening and cooking. Radhamma teach her to prepare tasty dishes. But one Saturday midnight Sneha got a call from unknown number. She took the call. A female voice is at other side.

[Image: 8fb984fdccfe2108062b887d061362dc.jpg]

“Hello, Are you Sneha madam?”

“Yes”

“Madam I am Radhamma's daughter, we need her here, that my hubby got and accident and his two legs got fracture and I want to stay at hospital for 2 months and my childrens are alone at home. If amma is here that must help for me”

“Ohhh sorry, can I call her now?”

“No its Ok, you just told her tomorrow. Please make leave to her fast. Sorry for disturbing you in this time”

“Its ok I will leave her tomorrow itself. You don’t worry”

After cut the call Sneha got upset. She think how she stay alone here. She never stay alone in her life. What to do now. Anyway leave her tomorrow that was the main thing. She went to Radhamma's room and called her and told her everything to her. Radhamma started to cry about her son in law. Sneha consoled her and told her to you just go there tomorrow morning.
She consoled Radhamma for half hour and told Radhamma to pack her things in her bag.  Then Sneha called Ramu in his mobile. Seeing her call at midnight he took suddenly.

“Hello madam what happened?”

“Ramu did you have work tomorrow”

“I don’t know madam, no one will call me till now”

“Ok can you come with us in a place tomorrow?”

“Of course madam. Then where will we go?”

Sneha told everything to him.

“Ramu she will tired if we send her in train, so I decided to drop her place in my car. But its about 185 km from here and I cant drive alone for this long journey. That’s why I call you”

Hearing her words Ramu got very happy that from tomorrow Sneha will alone in her home. And he got more time with her alone.

“Of course madam I am ready”

“Ok Ramu you just come here at 8:00 am. After having some breakfast we will go there”

“Ok madam”

Ramu cut the call and laughed loudly

[i]“Ohhh my darling Sneha I need you”

Then Sneha iron her churidar and then sleep. Next morning she went to kitchen and prepare breakfast and went to bathroom and took a body bath and black wear salwar kamiz and went to hall. And had her food and went to her room and put some light makeup and come down by took her purse. Seeing Radhamma's face she felt sad.

[Image: 9b8c0e714900c3d9d138a0c5928bce88.jpg]

Then they started to move at 6:00 am. Sneha enter the place in GPS in car and told Ramu to go through the arrow. After one hour they both got slept. He drove the car by see her face through the rear view mirror.
After 2 hours of journey he stop the car for fresh up. After 15 min they started the journey again. Then after 2 hourse they had food from a hotel and Sneha and Radhamma use the toilet. Then at 2.30 pm they reached the place. Seeing Radhamma the grand children come and hugged her and cried, then they enter in their hut. Radhamma prepare coffee for them. Then they go to the hospital and see the patient and give some money to them. And again droped Radhamma at home. At 5.30pm

“Radamma we need to go now, otherwise we will late.”

“Ok beti”

Sneha took 30000 Rs from her purse and given to Radhamma's hand said just ask me if you need anything. Radhamma hugged her and cried.

“God bless you beti”

Sneha also got tear in her eyes. Sneha moved to her grand children to give them some pocket money. That time Radhamma told Ramu,

“Betta if you have time, you just went there and help her, she is a poor and innocent girl. Just care her well as you can”

“Its Ok Radhamma I will take care of madam, she helps me a lot”

That time Sneha come back and told again good bye to them and they started to their journey. The time was 6:00 pm. She sat on the front seat. And the talked about Radhamma and her good charecter.
the black cock
Like Reply
UPDATE : 3

After one and half hour

“Ramu stop the car near a restrent. We just have dinner if we enter in highway don’t get good food”

“Ok madam.”

Then after dinner

“Ramu I will drive for some time.”[i]

Then Sneha drove the car for one hour. Before reached the highway she stoped the car and told him to drive. And she went back seat. The time was 9.30 pm. Then Ramu drove the car. When they reached a main city there is big traffic block. They shucked there for one hour. That time she got slept. They needed to 80 km from there. Now the time was 11:30 pm. After half hour Sneha opened her eyes while hear the sound of her mobile ring. Ramu was drive the car. Now the car moved though a desserted road. She took the mobile and see that was hubby.

[Image: 2fafea0d8a886fd62d782fb993f4f8e3.jpg]

[i]“Ramu please stop the car here and make some volume of the music. My hubby is calling, he may worry, if I am travelling alone in this night, you also stay calm.”

“Ok madam he stoped the car and make some volume of the music.”

She took the call.

“Hello Sneha. How are you”

“I am fine dear. How is your life ?”

“Ya its moving well, the work load is high. Hey you listen the music?”

“Ya I don’t get sleep so I just listen the music.”

“Where is Radhamma?”

“She is just sleeping”

“Ok can you come on skype?”

“No I don’t have net now”

“Ohh shit”

“I miss you a lot. Come here as far as possible”

“Ya babe but just wait for 9 months”

“Ohh no I want to see you”

“Please understand babe”

“Hmm its Ok”

Hearing her conversation Ramu got happy.

“If you need any money just took that, I got some extra money for overtime. I just transfer 2 lack in to your account.”

“ohh you always have the thought of money”

“No you are my first, then money”

Hearing that Ramu know that Prasanna was concentrate for money and he never consider her. So he can get her easily.
That time she heared some lady sound in his phone.

“Who is that lady sound?”

“Ohh Sneha my Senior madam is calling. I just go now,I will call you next week. Ummaahhh, bye”

He cut the call.

“Ramu lets go”

“Ok madam”

Then they started to their journey. After some time Sneha agin slept. Ramu rove the car very carefully. After 35 km they deviated from highway to normal road. The road was empty. Because the time was 1:10 am. Ramu got full of his bladder. He need to piss. So Ramu stop the car near the road and looked back. Sneha was in a deep sleep. And don’t stop the engine and head light. Ramu step out and shut the door. When he shut the door Sneha got shake and opened her eyes slowly and sensed that the car is not moving. She raised her head and looked in to font seat and don’t see Ramu there. That time Sneha see Ramu on the front side of the car. He was opened his pant zipp. That time she know that he went for pissing.

Sneha can see him clearly because he was stood in front of the head light on left side. He took his hand in to the Pant. First Sneha felt some shame and looked away. But due to some curiosity Sneha looked again and see he was pissing. She was shocked by seeing his dick. That may be 9 inches and thick at its shaggy stage and black in colour. He pissed like water pumped through a big hose.

[Image: e9c589d1eb4e906afb9a0c1b0c0cac78.jpg]

she watched the show as he pissed for 1 min. She never see any cock other than her hubby. After pissing Ramu turned back to the car by shaking his black snake and put in his underwear. That time Sneha see full of his dick. Her heartbeat becomes fast. When he come near the door Sneha acted that she was in a deep sleep. He went in and drives the car.

When they reached near their home she acted she wake up and asked him.

“Ramu is we near?”

“Yes madam we will be there with in 10 min”

“Ohh it’s a long journey, I just slept.”

Then they reachedin front of the gate. He is started to went out the car to opened the gate.

“No Ramu I will opened the gate”

Then she went out with her purse and opened the gate with key. Its very cool outside.

[Image: ad4039b3c63e5438b6ae6aacec7deb65.jpg]

Ramu drove the car and parked in the porch. She went and opened the door and switch on the lights. He locked the car and took key to her.

“Thank you Ramu”

“Its Ok madam”

“Did you need a coffee?”[i]

[i]“No you are tired, just take rest. Radhamma told me that you have fear to stay alone. If you need anything please call me I will be here with in seconds”

“Ok Ramu, bye”

Then Sneha locked the front door and went to her room and removed her dress and went to bathroom. And take a hot shower and come to her room by wipe her body and hair. That time was 3:00 am. She then went to her bed and lay naked. Due to long journey she was very tired and slept.

[Image: d63ee8d33945ff7534637e258eca17ff.jpg]

Also Ramu was slept. Next morning Sneha wake up by hearing the door bell at 10:00 am. She wake up from bed and took a bra and pantie and wear a nighty and went downstair and open the door. Ramu was stood there.
the black cock
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Dick's post
Like Reply
UPDATE : 4

“Good morning Madam, are you get sleep?”

“Yaa Ramu I was tired so I just slept.”

“Ok Madam did you need anything? I just go for job”

“Not now, if you are wait I will prepare coffee for you?”

“No madam I just go now.”

“Ok Ramu come night for dinner.”

“Ok madam.”

Then Sneha fresh up and come to kitchen and do some work and prepare food and had breakfast. She got boared. After noon she read a magazine she see an ad of a man wear a Jockey. Seeing that Sneha remember the scene yesterday she see. She think how big is his dick and very black. She think their sex life with her husband. She missed him a lot. She felt her pussy get wet. She suddenly deviate her thought by thinking Radhamma, then she called her in mobile and talked. Radha thanked her a lot. Then she went to kitchen and prepare tasty food for Ramu. And went to bathroom and took a bath. And then wear a salwar kamiz. At 8:00 pm Ramu come there. She opened the door. She serve food to him.

[Image: dc57badba2741bc31556b8c35e2ca489.jpg]

“Why don’t you had food Madam.”

“I don’t like oily food I just had rice veg and fruits.”

“Ohh that’s why you are looks like an angel.”

“Ohh thanks Ramu.”

Sneha smiled.

“Did you call Radhamma?”

“Ya she thanked a lot to me and you.”

“Ya she is a good lady. She told me that to take care of you Madam.”

“Ohh yaa.”

“I think the monsoon is started in this week.”

“Ya I think so.”

Then Ramu finished his food and say good bye to her. Next 4 days went normal. Next day at night Ramu come early at 7:00 pm. While having food they watched the TV. That time a trailer of new movie is shown. Seeing the trailer Sneha needed to watch that movie.
She asked Ramu,

“Ramu did you took me this movie tomorrow morning.”

Hearing that Ramu was happy, but he had an idea and said,

“Madam I have work in the day time. If you are ready now we can go for first show at 9 o'clock.”

“But Ramu it's late night.”

“It's ok madam I will be with you don’t be fear.”

Sneha think for some second. “If Ramu is with me I cant fear, and day time is not better, its very croud at that time.”

“Hmmm Ok Ramu lets go today.”

“Ok madam now time is 7:15 pm. You just ready at 8:00 pm. I will come.”

Then Sneha went to her room after closing the main door and had a body bath and apply some make up and wear blue transparent bra and panty and blue petticoat. And wear a blue sleevless blouse and a chiffon saree. She just like to wear modern dress. But she don’t have time to go any celebration. So she now wear this. Also she costly gold bracelets on her both hands and dold earings on her ear.

[Image: 89350309e7a8f3d7b9f4b31dc1dad798.jpg]

She took the purse and went downstair and waited him in hall room. Ramu come at 7:50 pm and called her. Sneha opened the door and went out and lock the door. Seeing her Ramu got stunned. He never see her in such beauty. She give the key to him. She enter in the car. Ramu started the car and go to theater. When they reached there, he parked the car and went out and come to her side and opened the door like a servant. But actually his intention is to see her bare belly and side boobs.

Ramu watched her body and went to ticket counter and come with ticket. They sat the same place previously they sat but now Ramu is just beside her.
The movie is started. At interval Ramu went out and come with ice cream and popcorn. She thanked him. On the second half there is a love seen. Hero kiss the heroine passionately. Seeing that Sneha miss her hubby. Ramu looked her by deviate his eyes. And see that her boobs move up and down very fastly. Ramu see that Sneha bit her lips due to excitement. He know that she was hot.

But he don’t do any move. Then after some seen there is a love making sex seen come. That seen make her more hot. By seeing that she felt wetness in her pussy she now cross the legs, and bit her lips again. He also see her boobs move up and down fastly.
Finally the movie end. Sneha don’t talk anything. While they went out the theater the heavy rain is there. They waited for sometime but there is no way to stop the rain. Ramu asked her,

“Madam I think this rain is not stop now. You wait here I will took the umbrella from the car.”

“Hmmm ok Ramu”

Ramu ran towards the car and took the umbrella and come back and give the umbrella to her. And again ran towards the car. He was fully drenched. Sneha took the umbrella and walked towards the car. When Sneha get in the front seat of car and asked,

“Why Ramu you ran, I think you are fully drenched.”

“It’s ok madam. If I am with you, you also get drench.”

Sneha like his talk and she think how much he cares her.

“Ok thanks Ramu.”

There is big thunderstorm outside. Sneha hide her ears with her hand and close her eyes with fear. Ramu understood that she is fear that. Ramu said,

“Don’t worry madam we don’t get that. We are safe in car.”

“I had fear about that. Ok lets go.”

They started the journey. Ramu drive the car very slowly that he cant see the road properly.

[Image: 0bdec9fe64e3a1a98ab518e864b1f066.jpg]

On journey Sneha get some cold.

“Ramu switch on the heater. It's very cold.”

“Ya Madam I felt cold also, I was drenched fully.”

“Ohh sorry Ramu. You drenched for me.”

“It's Ok madam. It's my duty to serve you.”

“Thanks Ramu.”

“Madam how was the movie?”

“It's very nice movie, he is my favorite actor.”

“Ya it's nice movie, but now I think that not to see that movie.”

“Why Ramu.”

“Ohh nothing, I just miss my wife a lot now.”

Ramu started his drama.

“Ohh sorry, you love your wife a lot.”

“Yes madam, we don’t have children, so I don’t anybody have to love so I just give my full love to her. We never separate any time.”

“Ohh that’s nice Ramu.”

“I never leave her alone anytime. Also she loves me a lot.”

“Hmm” Sneha think her husband not like that.

[i]“Madam in our village, many men beaten their wife and not care them."

“Ihh how such cruel them?”

“Yes madam and when they are went abroad from their wife, they go with other girls and enjoy with them.”

“Ohhh no how can they do such things?”

“I don’t know madam, that’s why I never left my wife alone, I think if I went far I may go for other women, so I never left my wife alone.”

“You are a honest and lovable person Ramu.”

“Thanks madam.”

“How is your hubby madam? Is he beaten you ?”

“No he never beaten me, but…”[i] she stops the words.

[i]“But…..? what happened madam”

“Nothing Ramu”

“Tell me madam”

“But Ramu he is now busy. Now he leave me alone here. But I adjust here because we get a better life”

“Hmmm ok madam, but I think another thing”

“What Ramu?”

“No I cant make sad you”

“What Ramu please tell”

“Promise me you not worry”

“Ya I promise”

“Madam I think he love to earn more money. That’s why he go there by leave you alone here.”

“No he loves me a lot”

“Ok madam can I ask a question ?”

“Ok”

“How much Rupee he get het here?”

“Around 1 lack”

“Ohh that was enough for both of you, but he went away to get more money. That’s why I said he looks to earn money”

She never speaks against that. He knows that she was thinking about that, and then he continued.

“Madam its your younger age, now its time to enjoys your life. After that you cant enjoy much in your life. Am I right?”

“Hmm yes Ramu. I think so”

“I think he may a fool or he may a clever man”

“Why you say like this?”

“Madam I say he is fool, you are very beautiful women I see in my life, how he can leave alone this beauty. If I was your hubby, I never leave you alone and make you happy at all time.
Then another one cleaver, if he leaves you alone here he may get freedom to enjoy his life with many girls there and you never know that also he can make more money and you waste your life here.”

“No don’t say that he loves me a lot.”

“No madam Radhamma told your story to me and told me take care of you very much. She told me that now your hubby call you once in a week. And also talk to you for 10 or 15 min. he don’t have time to talk to you. He get one day but he never use at least one hour to love you, That’s why I say this.”

Hearing his words she think that he is right and started to cry. He stopped the car. And turned back

“Ohh sorry madam please stop crying. Ohh shit I just broke your mood. Sorry madam. Please madam please stop crying”

She wipe her tears and said,

“Hmm Ok Ramu, lets go”

He again started to drive. They need to travel 10 min to her home. She don’t say anything. He again said.

“Madam why are you crying ?”

“No Ramu I just think about my life that get me sad that’s why I cry. In these 3 months before he go, he was very busy with his work and he don’t have any time to consider me. We don’t get time to shopping together and watch movie etc. remembering that I get worry. Its ok. He will come after 9 months.”

Hearing her words he get double happy. He now know that she don’t get love from him about 4 months also may don’t get sex. He said,

“Madam it will be all right. You don’t worry, you can do many things to get pleasure yourself. Just find and go”

“Hmm”

The rain got strength again. Also got thunderstorm. He has difficult to see the road. The time is about 12:50 am. finally they reached there. He stops the car in front of the gate. She gives the key and umbrella to him. He went out and opened the gate. And come in the car and moved to the porch and park the car in the porch. They come out she see that the light was off in the sit out. Ramu lock the car and come with the key.

“Madam the current may go. I think it will comeback tomorrow.”

“Ohh no it never happened before”

“I don’t know may be happened”

“Ok Ramu. We have an inverter is here. I think that’s connection may go. Can you check that?”

“Of course madam.”

“Thanks Ramu. Can you close the gate first. I am feared to go their in this thunderstorm.”

“Ok madam.”

He took the umbrella and went to gate and locked that. Then come back. she was stood there by caught her mobile light. He place the umbrella in a corner. She gives the key to him and told him to open the door. She shows the light. When they went in he close the door.

“Madam where is the room which the bettery is placed.”

“Come with me”

She put her purse on the sofa and then walked to the room. He followed her. She enter in a room near the kitchen and showed the place. He watched their and he got and idea. He said

“Madam can you give me a towel to wipe and wear my body. I am fully drenched, its risk to touch there with wet body”

“Uff I forget that, wait I will took the towel”

She went to store room near the kitchen where the washing cloths are stored she took her towel and come to the room and given to him. He took the towel.

“I wait outside Ramu”

“Ok madam”

She went out and he removed his pant and shirt and wiped his body and smelled the towel. He got exited after smelt that. He don’t remove his underwear. He wrapped around his waist and called her.
She come with the light.

“Madam please focus to the battery.

She did. Ramu looks that and mentioned that the connection is going only to upper portion. So don’t get the current in ground floor. He think that may be to her master bedroom. He act like he just work with that and finally said,

[i]“Madam the connection is going to the upper portion. May be to your bedroom. Let me check that?”

“Ok Ramu come with me.”

She walked in front of him and he walked just back to her by wearing the towel. When they reached hall a big lightening is happened with high volt and big sound. Both of them are dread. Ramu was dread for a second but Snehaa really frightened. Her mobile slipped down and she turned with fear and come near to Ramu and place her head on his neck place her hands around his naked back.

“I am feared lightening Ramu”

[Image: 5874bea86c62a600be07234fb58f8fdf.gif]

Ramu got very happy. That was the first time Savis spongy boobs hit on his chest. He took his hand on her bare back and rasp there with his black hand and said,

“Don’t worry madam I am here. You just don’t fere. I am with you”

There is another big lightening is happened. That time she gripped him tightly. This time her boobs crushed on his chest. He also rasped bare part of her back. After some minutes he again started the previous subject to her and said,

“Madam if your hubby is here you never fear about this lightening, I think your hubby don’t give any value to you. If he give any value, he must be here with you this time. He never leave you alone here in this condition.”

“Please don’t tell like that he love me”

“I know madam you have very faith in him, that’s why he do like this And also I have to share one thing. After my marriage I never quit my wife alone. She will with me all time and even if bath we will together. We never apart each other.”

Ramus words hear Sneha Said

“Ramu your wife is very lucky to have you”

“Madam now I know your pain in your heart, how much you miss him. I feel the pain when I lost my wife. But he don’t know how much you pained in your heart. You love him a lot but he not bact to you”

Hearing his words she started to cry. Tears come from her eyes. He lift her face and wipe her tears and said,

“You trust me madam, I never let you cry”

“When hear your words got cried”

Hearing that he give a kiss on her forehead. When she felt kiss by his hard lips, her whole body vibrated with excitement. But she don’t tell anything. Her silence make him bold and he aganin kiss on her cheek, eyes and neck. After 2 min if his kiss she wake up from the dream.

She said “its wrong” and she hit his hand away and walked forward. But due to fear on lightening she don’t move away. The torch light in the mobile on the floor can see her position.
He walked back her and catch her hand and kiss on her neck slowly and said

“Its not wrong madam”

But Sneha “its wrong” saying this she took her hand on his face and push back. But he catch her hand and place on his mouth and kiss there.

She was new to this act. In her body she felt exotic feeling. At once she felt its good but otherwise she know it is wrong. She said,

“Please its wrong”

He remove her hands from his face and kissed on her ears. And said

“Its not wrong, I cant see your cry again, I will give you pleasure in your life madam. Just be silent. actually you unblessed in your married life”

“No its wrong. I am only for my hubby”

Hearing that Ramu place his finger on her lips and said,

“Just hear me madam, what you know that, did your hubby have you only. He is enjoying many girls in other countries but you here alone without love and care. You also need it madam. He don’t mind that he always look for money”

She don’t tell anything because she don’t have any sex before 4 months. His kiss on her ears makes her aroused feeling in her body. Her silence may know him that its very near to get her pussy. Then he took the mobile from the floor and lift her in his strong hand and walked to upstairs because of darkness he can’t see her beautiful body. So he know that the light is on her bedroom.

While he do that she asked him,

“Ramu what are you doing”

“I just going to give you pleasure on your body and mind you just need it”

He opene d the door and enter in and make her stood there. Then he lock the door and place her mobile on the table and come behind her and kiss on her shoulder. And also place his both cold hands over her bare silky stomach. While he bit her right shoulder makes her body vibrated also he insert his finger in her sexy navel and tickled her. She closed her eyes with ecstasy.

“hmmmmmmm hssssssssssssssss”

Hearing her moan Ramu becomes happy. He caught her stomach strongly. Now she ached back and her spongy ass pressed over his dick. He extend his tongue and lick on her neck. That made her more aroused. She responded with moans. She never experienced this before. Prasanna only fuck her pussy never fore played with her.

[Image: 1dd319d834d42ad813f013cf84107d6e.jpg]

His magical tongue makes her pleasure. She place her both hands over his hand and press them. He slowly moved his tongue towards her cheek, and lick there. He slowly turned her by press her stomach. She automatically turned because she was in a dream world by feel pleasure which she never felt.
He placed his hands on her bare waist and place his mouth on her eyes and lick there. She moaned with pleasure. She placed her both hands on his back and hugged him tightly. He slowly moved his mouth to her lips. That time an unexpected thing is happened. When he touched her lips with his lips she kissed him back.

She was really hot when she sees the lip kiss seen in the movie. She started to kiss his hard lips. He also chewed her rosy puffy lips.
She is in seventh heaven. He now moved his both hands on her ass and press them “ohh what a smooth ass she have” he think. Also he bit her lips passionately. Now he extend his tongue in to her lips. When his hot tongue touched her lips she started to suck that like a lollipop. He insert his tongue in her mouth and lick every nook and corner of her mouth.
the black cock
Like Reply
UPDATE : 5

Sneha was very hot. She don’t need to stop that. Ramu do other things. He make a glob of saliva in his mouth and enter his tongue in her mouth with this glob of saliva and give her mouth. The hot saliva again make her hot. She chew his tongue and drunk his saliva.
He now know that she is very hot. He slowly moved his head back, but she don’t need to stop it. She placed her hands on his face and continued her kiss. Now he place his hand on her left shoulder and undid the pin from the blouse which hold her pallu. She never sence that, because she was busy with kissing him madly. He pull down her pallu. And move his hands on her silky stomach and insert his finger in her navel and twinkled her. She was in double pleasure and kissed him vigorously.

He moved his hand down and insert his middle finger in her petticoat and took back the saree plate from waist. Now the costly silk saree slowly fell down on the floor and make a circle around her feet. She was in a magical world. Now she was only in her blouse and petticoat.

He then presses her spongy ass over the petticoat. “whawoo what a spongy ass she have. If it very smooth over this petticoat, then how soft barely. Then he place his right hand on her navel again and fingering her navel. She moaned with pleasure.

He put back his tongue again make glob of saliva. Now she was lick his lips. And he open his lips. She enter her tongue in and lick his mouth and lick his saliva like honey and dry his mouth. In these time she don’t hear the lightening sound she was concentrate for the love making.
He like the play. He never think that he get a high-class beautiful housewife like this. They become mad and suck their tongue and lips each other. Her lip stick scratched over her face and her face was with his saliva. After 20 min of play he broke the kiss and moved to her ear and asked

“Did you like this madam?”

That time she sense that what happened there. She apart from him.

“What happened madam”

“Oohhh sorry I just forget myself, its wrong Ramu. Please don’t do this. It’s my fault. Please forget it. I am a married woman. I can’t cheat my hubby”

He know that she was back to her sense. If it stop here he will never get her. He took the mobile and find the switch on the wall and make the light ON in her room. When light come she felt some relax. But she sense that her saree is gone. She hide her boobs by her hands. Seeing her bed room he was really wonderd. He never see such a luxurious bedroom, also he moved towards her. She moved back and said

“No Ramu pleas don’t do this”

He stopped there. He was now only in his loose underwear. Seeing his black body she felt very despising. She think how she kiss this ugly looking low class man. How she kiss his mouth and suck his ugly tongue. How she hugged his black body. He also lick her face with his tongue and she drunk his saliva. Thinking these she got very shame on her and felt to vomit.
He just moved towards her.

“Ramu please get out from my room. please”

Then fortunately for him and unfortunately for her, again there is a big thunderstorm is happened with big bang sound and high volt lighting. Also the light in bedroom dim for a second. She really frightened and with no way she moved towards him and stopped close to him by closing her eyes and hides her ears with her hands.

Ramu uses this chance. He placed his both hand on her shoulder and pull towards him. Due to fear Sneha automatically moved towards his chest. He hugged her in his hand and whispered in her ear.

[Image: b2bed447b58bd12a08ec25799a1b32d7.jpg]

“Madam I know you are really need it. You just avoid this due to circumstances. Just think madam, your hubby really cheats you and he enjoy with many girls at foreign country. Then why you just make faith in him. I see how much you need this to your body. How much love you need. Do you know madam you kiss me like a mad women and you are in the world also, you never know that you lost your saree. Then why you stop this now. Just go on and enjoy this in your life. No one will know this madam. I will do anything for you for your pleasure.”

Hearing his words make Sneha again cry. Ramu consoled her by patted on her back. And hugged her. Then he lift her face and see tears rolled on her cheeks. He just kiss on her eyes. She closed her eyes. He licks her cheek and drunk her salty tears. He moved his hand on her blouse and slowly squeezed her 36C boobs.
“ohhh what a spongy boobs” Doing this Ramu slowly moved his hand down and undid the knot of her petticoat. The loosened petticoat moved down to her feet in a jiffy motion. Sneha moved back and turned back whith shyness. Seeing her round 38” sized ass make him mad.

[Image: ce862371e43d808667b102cbfbb3549e.jpg]

Ramu moved back to her and hugged her from back and kissed on her neck. She said,

“Please Ramu I felt blush”

“Why madam, why you blushed before me madam. Just enjoy this madam.”

Saying this he turned her towards him and replaced his hand on her pussy over pantie with her hand and other hand placed on her boobs. And kissed on her neck.

She don’t resist him now. He rubbed her pussy over pantie. She moaned,

“Hmmmmmmmmmmm”

Sneha need to remove his hand but she don’t do that. His hand work on her boob and pantie make her more pleasure.

Then Ramu slowly inserts his middle finger by the side of the pantie and insert in her pussy. His thick black finger like aloks small penis in her pussy.
Sneha closed her eyes and moaned,

“aaahhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmm”

He licked her neck and started to move his dick in and out of her pussy.

“Aaahhhhhhh ohhhhhh uuuhhhhhhhh hmmmmm”

He insert another finger in her pussy and slowly started to move in and out. By the pain due to two fingers in her pussy she screamed.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhcchhhhhh maaaaaaaa”

Ramu bit her neck and suck there by making her hot while finger fucking her. After 5 min she got the pain to pleasure. He sense her pussy leaked. He took out his fingers from her pussy.
She lost her pleasure and she caught his hand to avoid from finger fucking. He became happy that her act. She looked at him and closed her eyes with lust. He place his mouth on her rosy lips and sucked.
“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm”

He placd his hands on her ass and squeezed.
“Aahhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

Now Sneha is ok and cooperate with Ramu and kissed on his lips and chewed. He broke the kiss and lick on her cheek.

She now charged again and took his face in her both hands and kissed his lips and sucked and licked his mouth like a mad women.

“Hmmmmmmmmmm aahhhhhh puuuuuuchchhhh aaaammmm”

“Aahhhhhmmmm ahhhhmmm hhhhhh”

Ramu squeezed her both ass cheek hardly, which made her more wild. After a long kiss and smooch he apart from her lips and moved his mouth on her ear and whispered her.

“Did you enjoy this madam?”

“Hmmmmm…..”

Sneha moaned with pleasure. He bit her ear softly. And Ramu whispered,

“Madam don’t worry about anything, you can do anything with me. I will be yours for ever. I will die for you. I love you madam I love you. I never leave you alone. I never let you cry madam. I want to see you happy at all time, I love you”

Hearing his love words her mind melt again. Sneha never hears these words from her husband. She raise her head and pull up on her foot finger and place her both hand on his face and kissed on his forehead with love. After kissing on his lips she apart and looked in to his eyes and smiled at him.

Now he knows that she is ready for him with her full mind. He praised her

“Your fool hubby don’t know how much beautiful you are. I never see such a beautiful girl like you in my life.”

Sneha smiled at him with shyness. This time he placed his hand on her blouse hook. She know that what he want. She looked in to his eyes and smiled. He slowly unhooked her blouse and apart. She raised her hand to allow him for remove the blouse.

Ramu moved back and watched her beauty in transparent blue bra and pantie. He was very happy that to see a beautiful charming upper middle class lady stood in front of him with only her bra and pantie at her luxurious bedroom. He never think that he get a chance like this.

[Image: 0d05d0d192c4f2fc6b07f194abf20bbf.jpg]

Sneha placed her both hands over her boobs and looked away from him with shyness. Ramu moved towards her and removed her hands from boobs and hugged her and rubbed her bare back with his hard hands. She also hugged him.

Ramu kissed on her neck and unhooked her bra. He moved his hands on her shoulder and dragged the straps through her hands. He moved his mouth down and cupped her right nipple in his mouth and other with his right hand. He dragged her towards her costly bed and make her lay on the bed. And watch her beauty and move over her and started to suck and squeeze her spongy boobs one by one.

[Image: 40da6b379619fb7dba97d658fc3f8d13.jpg]

Sneha was in seventh heven and swirled like a snake. She crossed her long fingers over his hair and pull towards her boobs. Alok never do this oral play with her. He fucked her pussy for 5 or 10 min and ejaculated in condom and went sleep.

But here Sneha get the most pleasure in her life. Her pink nipples taut with his saliva. He licked her whole boobs and give love bits. That make her body vibrated with pleasure. While sucking her boobs he took her one hand and placed on his erect dick over his underwear.
Sensing a big thing in her hand Sneha pushed his head and looked in to his eyes and asked,

“What is it Ramu?”

Ramu giggled and said,

“It is gift for my madam” and he winked at her.

Sneha know the gift. she remember the seen which she seen previous night in car. She know how much big is this. she creased his dick over the underwear.

[Image: eff34187389fb9d67c679dba437400cd.gif]

He stepped down to the floor and she sat on the edge of the bed.

“Madam don’t you unpack this cover to see the gift”

Hearing his words she felt shame. She smiled at him. Ramu again placed her hand on his nicker and said

“Just do it madam and see it”

She looked at his eyes and slowly undid the knot of the nicker and pull that down. While she did is she has some excitement in her heart.

To need the pleasure of sex, this highclass beautiful babe don’t think about her own husband and her status, here she undid the knot of a ugly looking low class man’s underwear to get his big black dick.
Ramu with pleasure,

“Madam its yours, its only for you to give you the treamandus pleasure in your body”

Hearing this she felt batty in her body. While she bend down to pull down the nicker her mangalsutra hang between her 36C boobs that makes him so exited. She pull down the nicker and he raise his one leg and removed the nicker from his legs.

Seeing his 9” length and 6” girth big black circumcised cock and hanged big balls, she got some fear. She looked at his face. He asked her,

“What happened madam?”

“I am fear Ramu”

Ramu took her hand and make hold on his hot dick and said

“Its not for make you fear madam, its for make you happy and give you most pleasure madam”

[Image: cf50ff9db66abe8ee46b0218fdfa6cc7.jpeg]

Hearing that she smiled at him and slowly moved his hand up and down. His foreskin rolled back and the head is visible out.
She took his dick like a security officer baton and think “Did his wife have fear about this Ramu?”

“What you think madam?”

“Did your wife have fear?”

[Image: e98a3ff754df7d8ac3485c9399250aef.jpeg]

“No she loves it. She always caught with her hands. And she make me happy by kissing and sucked like a lollipop. She played it a lot and the main thing is that she loved it very much to suck”

Hearing his words she felt very guilty. She think how his wife suck this black dick? I never suck or kiss on my husband's white dick. Compare to her husband dick it is 3 times bigger and thicker.

She press his dick with her long soft fingers.
the black cock
Like Reply
UPDATE : 6

“Madam it give you most pleasure as how musch you love and care it”

Sneha smiled at him and shake his dick.

“Did you give a kiss on it madam?”

[Image: fd12826fc018c1eb227fc73e64dd15cb.jpeg]

“Please Ramu don’t asked me. I never kiss on my hubby’s ……..”

Hearing that Ramu felt happy that her mouth is virgine.

“Just do it now Madam, it may be the beginning”

“Please Ramu don’t force me to do this I cant do it”

Ramu know that she has no experience to do this. If he forced her he don’t get full enjoyment from her. So he leave it.

“Ok Madam I will never force you to do anything, I want to see your happy at all time.”

“Thanks Ramu”

Saying this Sneha stood up and kissed him.

“uummmmhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Ramu apart from her and move back and looked at her. Sneha is now not hide her boobs or anything. She is free now. Sneha giggled at him by looking his muscular hairy black body and big dick by hold her both hand on her waist.

[Image: 04be82ab95f0f8122613ce6fb0f0d8c9.jpg]

Ramu watched her foot to top. He see costly bracelet on her hands and gold necklace on neck with mangalsutra. He know that was costly about 1.5 lack. He wanted to took that. He got an idea and come near her and hold on her hand and try to remove the bracelet. She asked him

“What are you doing Ramu?”

“Shhhhhhh just be calm madam. I want that nothing between us. also need to see my beautiful angel in her birth suit.”

Hearing his words Sneha doesn’t say anything. Then he kisses on her hand and removes the bracelet one by one and unpins the two earrings also by kissing her ears. Then he bend down and place his hands on her smooth legs and remove the golden anklets and then all jewels keep under the pillow on the bed and took her feet and kissed there.
He then place his left hand on back of her neck and pulled her and kissed on her lips.

“hmmmmmm….puuuuccchhhhh… ummmmhhhaaaaa”

She also respond. Then he place his other hand on her necklace to remove which the mangelsutra is hooked. This time she stopped him and said.

“Ramu please don’t do this, I never undid it till now after my marriage, it’s an indentation of my hubby. Please”

Ramu know she is hanged. But he want to wipe that and make her a free bird.

“Madam you just keep it to remember your hubby, but he don’t do anything for this or he never call you to say that he remember you. I don’t want any stuff in you to remember bad things to depress your mind. When you think about him you get worry. So I don’t need anything here which makes worry you”

Saying this he undid the necklace with mangalsutra from her neck and throw on the dressing table.
Ramu was happy that he just isolate the existing memory of her hubby on her body and she will become his wife.
That time she think I am do a bad thing, because now the first time the mangalsutra removed from her neck after her marriage.

“Madam now you are look like an angel without the jewels.”

She looked into his eyes.

“Come on Madam let’s start the play.”

Saying this he pull her hand and moved to the bed and he laid on the bed. Then he pulled her towards him. Now she move on his black body. Her spongy boobs crushed on his chest. When it happened both ger some pleasure. He don’t waste time and started to kiss on her mouth.

“aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmmmmaaaa”

“aaaaahhhhhh uuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmm”

By kissing her he squeezed her ass. She become hot and she is now easy with Ramu. He took out his tongue and lick on her lips. She caught his tongue with her lips and suck like a lollipop.

[Image: 1f91c87a25df181ee7cb88683591716b.jpg]

“aaaahhmmmm puuuccccccccchhhhh hhhhaaaaaammmm”

After some time of kissing he make he drag down on the bed and moved to down and started to kiss on her milky white thighs.

“muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhh”

“unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Sneha got pleasure.

“muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

After 10 min of kissing and licking on her thighs he decided to remove her pantie and he placed his finger in her waist band. She know that and she raise up her ass on air and he dragged down the pantie through her smooth legs and removed from her bodyand inhaled i.

“Oooohhhhhh what a smell madam. I like it”

Seeing this she got shame and closed her eyes.he moved down to see her pussy and after see her pink pussy at first time he said

“Oohhh what a sweet item, today your gift play it. And make you pleasure”

He apart her thighs and lift on air and see her pussy closly and see that her pussy like a teenagers pussy.
Because Sneha husband's penis is small and she also dont use any pole to masturbates.

[Image: eb0ddbb3ce8241b734c28a3283265206.jpg]

He moved his head towards her pussy and inhales the fresh aroma. His hot breat hits on her pussy and that make her shiver. He took out his tongue and lick her pussy from bottom to top like a dog lick a bone.
He insert his tongue to her pussy and started to lick.

“aaammmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm”

“ooohhhhhh aaaammmmmaaaaaaaaaa”

she catch his head back and moaned loudly. Because she is new to this. Her husband never do to her or never lick her pussy.
He looked at her and asked

[Image: 6f3f648d5a00c65dafd10772297284fb.jpg]

“What happened madam?”

Sneha smiled and said,

“My body get weak and shivered.”

“ha ha” Ramu laughed and again started to suck her pussy. She is in high mode. He suddenly stopped ate her pussy.
She get disappointed. Seeing her face.

“Don’t worry madam I will come back again. But this is the time to give you most pleasure in your life”

Saying this Ramu dragged her at the end of the bed and apart her legs wide and placed himself between her legs and placed his black erect dick over her pussy lips and brushed over there. She felt current passed over her body. He slowly insert his dick in her pussy.

[Image: ef6fb0b30400ec233f883cbd86e08e2a.jpg]

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

Suddenly she stopped him.

“Ohh Ramu please wait.”

He stopped and asked her

“What happened madam?”

“Plese don’t put it inside without condom, condon is in that drawer. I will get it now”

“What condom, why I wear this?”

“No Ramu I cant take risk. We never had sex without condom. I don’t like to get pregnant now.”

Hearing that he felt some angry that husband and wife don’t sex without condom. He said,

“Madam don’t worry about that. You don’t get a baby from me.”

With hesitantly Sneha asked,

“How?”

“I will took out my dick before I get cum. You don’t know the pleasure of fucking without condom. That’s why you said like that”

“But Ramu that not safe. Please please Ramu get a condom”

“Hmm ok madam. I will wear where is it”

“I will get”

She get up and went to the drawer and took a packer of condom and took one from that and come to the bed and lay on the bed.

[Image: 92d101a0c5ff6125bf86099be467741d.jpg]

He tore the cover and place in his erect dick and rolled up. Unfortunately that was very small for him. The condom was very tight on his dick and cover only half of his dick.

That time he got an idea and make a small mark at the end of the condom with his sharp nail. And apart her legs and placed his dick on her pussy lips and pushed inside her lovely pussy. He slide his dick 2 inch inside her pussy due to heavy lubrication of her juice.

“Hmmmmmm, Ramu I got fear, its big”

“No madam you will said after some time, big dick is the best one”

Hearing that she smiled at him. He took her legs and sucked her leg fingers and slowly insert in her pussy.

“Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh raaaaaaaaaamuuuuuuuuu… sloooowwwlyyyyyyyy itsssss paininggggggggggggg”

[Image: 5602fff44e572114568872d3c98931bb.jpg]

After 5 minutes of act he insert his ¼ part of his dick inside her pussy. Now her pussy tear apart and he slowly increase his speed.
Sneha due to pain,

“Aaaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its very pain Ramu aahhhhhhhhh”

But Ramu don’t affect her pain. He get more pleasure while fucking her tight pussy. He tear her pussy apart by fucking.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Sneha try to stop him by push his thighs.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh slowly slowly aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Seeing her face expression due to pain and her moving up and down of her spongy boobs make him mad. He know that she got pain, but he don’t mind it.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

After some time his 5inch inside her pussy and tear apart and he took her thighs and moved towards him and his remaining 3” enter in and apart her inner pussy.

Sneha in pain,

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Ramu moved in and out of her pussy.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh”

Sneha looks at Ramu and said,

“I got pain Ramu please slowly do it please please”

“Madam, just wait after some time there is no pain.”

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Ramu suck her feet finger.

“muhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Ramu stop for a second and pushed it with some forceand insert his full dick in her pussy and tear it apart

Sneha due to pain,

“Mummy unhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am died aaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Hearing her words he place her legs down and moved on her by insert his dick in her pussy.

“Madam did you know that it was my dream that to have a pink pussy in my life before dead.”

Sneha looks at Ramu and said,

“Dont you konw my pain, ohhhh hmmmmmmm”

“Sorry now the pain will gone” and kissed Sneha.

“muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Sneha kissed him back hardly.
Ramu fuck her hardly while bit and suck her rosy lips.

“unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Sneha creased her hands on Ramu's back. Ramu now took out his dick and again insert in and fuck her hard.

[Image: d903e5fa948567a0039224a3b06f569f.jpg]

Sneha in pain,

“aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Ramu kissed her neck and tweak there.

“aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

its paining and her tears rooled over her cheeks.

Ramu looked at Sneha and said,

“Now the pain will gone”

Now Ramus dick moved in and out in Sneha’s pussy.
After some time she get pleasure and started to kiss on his lips
muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ramu got pleasure that she had pleasure and he bit her necks with pleasure.

[Image: a253c0347528634e52f9101ead12bdf9.jpg]

Sneha in pleasure unhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the black cock
Like Reply
UPDATE : 7

After 5 minutes of continues fucking and kissing Ramu stopped.

“What happened Ramu?”....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Lets change the position Madam”

Ramu took 3-4 pillows and make her in all her four and place the pillow under her stomach to make full view of her beautiful ass and pussy and come behind her. Ramu watched her sexy round ass from behind. He cant control himself.

[Image: 5728c95354d7c7582ed1cfe4c63500b5.jpg]

He bent towards her and started to suck her ass cheek and insert tongue in her ass hole.

“ohhhhhhhhhhh..hmmm”

Sneha bit her lips with excitement. Sneha never felt that pleasure, the feeling of tongue in ass hole. Ramu spread her ass and place his face between that and lick her oozing pussy and rubbed her ass hole with his nose. The moaned with high pleasure. Then Ramu slowly moved up and again placed him behind her ass and took his weapon in his hand and place on the lip of her wet pussy and started to push inside. “ahhh…..” Sneha moaned at the first thrust. Now Ramu can easy to access her full pussy. He moved in and out of her pussy. It’s the first time Sneha enjoyed the pleasure of sex in her life.

“aahhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhh”

[Image: 0426efbccf7f00ebff0c1ab10b0c7d3f.jpg]

Ramu now slowly fucked her by enjoying her fully and kissed on her milky back muhhhh muhhhhhh

“Uunhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhh”

Ramu kiss her shoulder and slightly bit her shoulder and asked her.

“Madam how is it now?”

“Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unhhh aaahhhh itsss goooddd Ramooo”

Ramu took her asscheek and moved forward and back.

“Madam I will give you most pleasure”

“Unhhhhh aaaaahhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh”

[Image: 4eb62774e71be61168a86a20cf1b2101.jpg]

It’s the first time Sneha got the best pleasure in her life while having sex. Ramu apart her ass cheek while fucking and think. Now this hole is also for me and smiled. He slapped her ass with his right hand. Her fleshy round ass shake by his slap. He enjoyed that show also she like that pain. He again slapped her ass. Her white milky skin become red due to his slap.

“Aahhh Ramuuu you are goooooodddd hmmmmmmmmmm.”

Hearing that Ramu placed his hands on her waist and increase his speed. With pleasure Sneha moaned loudly and said,

“ooohhhh Rammmuuu donnttt stooopppp thissss… aahhhhhh”

[Image: 8a20e9648b3244791790b1336987d80f.jpg]

Hearing that from her Ramu got an idea after some stroke he stopped fucking and remove his dick from her pussy. Sneha turned and asked him.

“What happened Ramu?”

Ramu now pull the side of the condom from before he marked with his nail and tear that and said,

“Madam the condom is break can I get a new one”

“ohhh Ramu its not that time to think about to wear a condom just through it away and fuck me please ahhhh”

Sneha begged him for pleasure. Hearing that Ramu become more happy. He through the condom and place his naked dick in her wet pussy and and rubbed over her entire pussy and feel the softness of her pussy and started to enter in slowly. Now Ramu can felt the streachness of her tight pink pussy lips. He slowly increase his speed and again fucked her hard. Now Sneha become more happy with his bare dick. Now she felt the rear hotness of a dick in her pussy.

[Image: db3f378af18940c1920705839b384551.jpg]

“hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooohhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mmmmuuummmmmyyyy”

Ramu moved his head near her and asked,

“Madam how is my bare dick.”

“ohhh rrraammuuuu itsss feeling goooddd. Ohhh don’t stooppppp please fuck meeee.”

Ramu continue his speed and his ball hit on her pussy and make thwap thwap sound. He sweat very well in that air conditioned room. Sneha also sweat.

[Image: 7f3f33b671bf08990e0266213138a68f.jpg]

After 5 minutes of continues fucking Sneha again got her orgasm and stop for a second and Ramu felt warmness on his dick. He stop fucking and stay calm to relax her. Sneha fell on the bed and take deep breath.
Ramu removed his dick from her pussy and lay beside her. Both of them breathed heavely. Still his dick is in erect state. After some minutes Sneha looked in to his eyes and smiled and move her head towards him and kissed him again.

“Madam how you feel the pleasure from my cock.”

Sneha hearing his words she took his balls in her hand and squeezed and looked at him.

“Tell me Madam”

Sneha smiled at him. Seeing her smile Ramu know that she like the sex with him. He kissed on her forehead and said to her that to move over him and sat on his stomach.

Hearing that Sneha moved over him and place both legs to both side of him and positioned herself over his dick. Ramu pick his erect dick and place on the wet hole of her pussy and Sneha slowly move down her ass and swallow his dick with her pussy.

[Image: 8806d6edabb2e41607502a00cc08c9ac.jpg]

“Aaahhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Ramu took her waist and started to move up and down his hip.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhh”

Then Ramu place his hands on her milky spongy bounced boobs and crushed. When he crushed her boobs Sneha felt some pain on her boobs. She moaned,

“aaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Then Sneha leaned towards him and bit his nipple. Ramu was very happy. He now know that Sneha likes his dick and sex. That’s why she moved on his body without hesitation and sat on his dick. Now his black dick is the master of the high class pink pussy..

Ramu slowly increase the speed…

“Aaaahhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh”

Sneha again moved up her body and in sat position and ride on his dick. she was closed her eyes and bit her lips with full lust.
Ramu seeing her face expression and got more horney and slapped her ass with one hand and pressed her boobs…
Sneha painful moan,

“aahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh slowly squeeze raaamuuuu.. aahhhhhhhhhhh”

Sneha pull his chest hair. Due to pleasure Ramu increase his speed and took her hands and pull her toward him and started to chew her puffy lips. muhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and fucked hard.

“muhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Ramu place his hand on Sneha's ass and support her to move up and down.

“Aaahh ohhhhhhhhhh”

Sneha was in between pain and pleasure. That was a special feeling for her. Ramu now relese her mouth and move his head on her boobs and suck the nipples.

“muhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhh.”

“Aaahhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhh”

After some time of fucking in that position Ramu stopped for a second and asked her,

“Madam you enjoyed a lot.”

Hearing that Sneha felt shame. She smiled at him.

“Madam just try another position.”

Hearing this she got shame. He lift her up and removed his dick.

“muhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh”

Ramu made her lay on her back and took 3 pillow and place under her butt that to get deep penetration. Then he placed himself between her legs and brushed his dick over her sweet pussy. Sneha moaned with pleasure. He played on her pussy by rubbed over her pussy lips with his dick.

[Image: ae95d97afba23c12ce61006a679ea627.jpg]

“hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaahhhhhhh”

Sneha took his dick with her firm long fingers and guided in to his love hole. Seeing that Ramu felt very happy. In the beginning she was fear about his dick but now she guided herself it in to her hole.

Ramu insert his dick in to her pussy for a final race. He pushed deep in to her pussy and dessapear in her pussy. His dicks tip hit inner wall of her pussy that never hit there. She moaned with pleasure and pain.

“Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaa hmmmmmmm”

Ramu started to pump her pussy slowly and make fast and faster. Now its at high speed. She cried,

“Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmuuuummmyyyyyyyyyy iiiii wiiilll diieeee….. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

His dick moved in and out of her pussy like a piston moved in a race car engine. A hissing ahhhh ahhhh sound was come from his mouth. After some stroke she got pleasure and she changed her tone……..

“oooooohhhhhh raaaaaamuuuuu doooonttttt stooppppp ohhhhhh waaaaahhhhh”

[Image: e709daabe28e6e308d6627d9e095b83e.jpg]

After some minutes of hard fuck Sneha got another big orgasm. But Ramu doesn’t stop his fucking. Her juice splash through her pussy. The pillow drenched with her love juice. He continues his fucking and he felt that a movement in his ball. He know that it’s the time of ejaculation.

“aaahhh maaadaaammmm I ammmm cummmiiinnngggg can I cum insideeee???.”

Sneha don’t think anymore and due to pleasure she screamed.

“ohhhh yessss Raaaammmmmuuuuu hmmmm”

Ramu push his dick deep in her pussy and stay for some second and ejaculate his sperm deposit in her overy. He stay like that for 30 or 40 seconds and ejaculate all his sperm in her pussy and emptied his ball.

Ramu was very happy that her pussy is now with his sperm and he is the first man that gives sperm in her tight pink pussy. Sneha closed her eyes and was in a seventh heaven that felt the warmthness of the sperm at first time in her pussy. Sneha felt the thick hot fluid flow in her pussy. “Ohhhhh what a feeling” her body vibrated with pleasure.
She looked at his face and smiled at him with a fully satisfied mind. Ramu winked at her back.
After one minute he slowly withdraws his dick from her pussy. His cum flow out from her pussy.

[Image: f336919e5b8aec6c2244c5de7652c6be.jpg]

The thick white sperm flowed out from her pussy. Ramu come near her and lay beside her. Sneha was really tired and semi unconscious. Her body totally spent and she fell in sleep. He watched her for some time. He looked at her innocent face and give a kiss on her forhead with love. He felt thirst. He looks around and see a mini cooler in one corner and he went there and had 3 glass of water and come near to the bed. Sneha was in deep sleep.

The time is now about 3:00 am. Ramu lay beside back of her and hug her from behind like a hubby and place his hands on her boobs and slept.

THE END
the black cock
Like Reply
i think there was more
Like Reply
Expecting your next big updates
Like Reply
Nice story..
Like Reply
Nyc story
Like Reply
thank you, Nice story
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(07-08-2019, 04:54 PM)kuttoosan009 Wrote: Ha ha ha there was more ?

It was my old story named 'SAVI BECOME SLUT" in xossip. Now in this story have new female character.... i like this pictures also. If you can continue i can give you the threads to move forward. There is more character waiting for the heroine.

right bro...
the black cock
Like Reply
plz continue bro
Like Reply