julia rochons new life
[+] 1 user Likes masterblaster1405's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
she was then asked to blow him , which she initially refused but after bieng slapped she oblijed
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-gqe8xmQIuX.png]after that she was tied up
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-84eUtOoejU.png]
spitroasted. 
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-UEiVbkKZWi.png]
gangbanged
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-41h0wingdV.png] tied up and left alone
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-4atEmA6oTt.png]
The next day popov woke her up and declared : Ms rochon , is dead , from today you are foxy my petgirl , you will serve me and my associaites who come to this island , from that day julia started serving at Popovs paradise , a private island in the middle of the pacififc where popov lived , he would also host his buisness deals and meetings there and would occasionally throw parties .
foxy would always remain topless 
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-hq8hawyBjg.png]
pleasure popov
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-fILT4jKoOj.png]
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-exvMJj9V0P.png]
entertain his guests
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-EMYeRcSXgC.png]
Like Reply
atertjthtehrgrsdv xbcnvmhgbfsdaadafghjm
Like Reply
werdgtfhjyujtrewqergth
Like Reply
sadafghfrdvxc 
Like Reply
sdfghrewaqsadfvbnvgfdsadfghj
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
viktor popov , heir to one of the largest oil corporations in the owrld is enjoying a breakfast at his mansion .
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-Dyf4xWvCWu.jpeg]while reading the newspaper he sees the photo of julia rochon
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-IS935nlmLk.png]

Julia is one of the most succesfull lawyers in america but more importantly she had represented an enviromental organisation that had brought down viktors oil wells in the gul and cost him millions . one day after a gruelling court case

, julia went to a bar for a drink , little did she know viktor owned the bar , the bartender spiked her drink and just like that she was completely knocked out .

She was tied up and put on the trunk of a car .
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-GBPvTVwgXx.png]

After some timeher kidnappersreached aprivate airfield , were a private jet was parked , they put her in the jet and flew off .
after many hours she woke up as the flight landed on an airstrip on what appeared to be an island .

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-4Cr1lAQlQR.jpeg]

as her kidnappers threw her out of the plane she fell on the feet of viktor popov .
He first smirked then exclaimed " well well what have we got here , miss julia orchon herself , you cost me 500 million dollars Julia . She replied " you were going to kill children , i wouldnt have let you carry out this injustice " he started laughing " hahaha , injustice you say , now you shall feel the true weight of injustice , you see this is an island in polynesia , it is outside every radar system , the closest country is australia which is 7 hours from here , the closest habitaiton of anykind is at wake island which is 3 hours by boat , there is no cell phones or network , only my private satelite network , he then showed her a news report , showing that she had drunk and driven herself to death and that her body suffered 3rd degree burns , he then said " to the whole world you are dead , you will now only serve me " she looked around to see many women all of them from different backgrounds " white, black , latina , arab , filipina " but they had one thing in common , the only clothes they were wearing were a micro thong and heels .

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-XKSxfzokPW.png][Image: bdsmlr-11390468-Sd77yUYaeq.png]Then they forced her to wear the new costume gone was the proffesional young woman in a suit ,

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-XlnEJim4hj.png]

,now there was only a whore , dressed in the least amount of clothing showing maximum amount of skin
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-7wPrB6SPqQ.jpeg]
[Image: lisa-tiffian-5.jpg]

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-RibaAmsq9U.png]
Like Reply
She was oiled 

[Image: hd-kiki-carter-14.jpg]
and presented before popov ,
[Image: lisa-tiffian-12.jpg]

she was then asked to blow him , which she initially refused but after bieng slapped she oblijed

after that she was tied up

spitroasted. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDNn1Dd9xkDrJ28SuvTIc...s&usqp=CAU]

gangbanged

tied up and left alone
[Image: ltiffian_019_m.jpg]
The next day popov woke her up and declared : Ms rochon , is dead , from today you are foxy my petgirl , you will serve me and my associaites who come to this island , from that day julia started serving at Popovs paradise , a private island in the middle of the pacififc where popov lived , he would also host his buisness deals and meetings there and would occasionally throw parties .
foxy would always remain topless 

[Image: latina-beauty-harley-dean-shows-her-perf...ves-04.jpg]

pleasure popov

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4JGCi0S_fQ1BJHmoZlyM...I&usqp=CAU]
[Image: diamond-jackson-milking-cock.webp]
[Image: diamond-jackson-jasmine-webb-xander-corvus-13.jpg]
entertain his guests
[Image: (m=bKW1KNV)(mh=5xA54d9J82Vna12_)5656992a.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWAV4_-NqQ67h4nPg_xL...U&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
Like Reply
5 years later .....

Julia aka foxy has been serving her master well ,

today she has been whoring herself out to popovs brother

[img=485x0]https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2024/03/11390468/bdsmlr-11390468-ajQNhGA7Ky.png[/img] 

Suddenly one of the servants enter the rooom and teel her that master popov wants her , as he has to introduce her to some guests , she goes to the garden and is left shocked the guests are none other than the partners of smith and wesson her former firm , she however by now has realised the power of the whip so goes up to them and guides them to a private dungeon , she says " hi guyyz , i am foxy and i will be your fuckpet for the entirety of your stay on Master popovs country .

they tied her up

each one of them fucked her

face fucked her

fucked her pussy

fucked her ass

and owned her for a month

[+] 1 user Likes Masterblaster140507's post
Like Reply