Humiliated Hubby Akhil leading to cuckold
Hi all,

I am Akhil, my wife is Archana and she is a dominating character. She is a mild exhibitionist. I am 35 yrs old, Tamil conservative hubby and Archana is 31 and was conservative type once and slowly she changed to dominative and exhibitionist type. 

To describe Archana, she is slim, tall, fair personality. She resembles actress Keerthi Suresh more or less. I am also fair and handsome personality working in an MNC. We are rich and have servants and bungalow. We live in Coimbatore.

We have a lady cook and gardner cum watchman, driver and one boy to sweep, swab and go for purchase etc. The boy and watchman stay in the premises overnight. The rest of them come only for the day.

We have 1 son aged 3 years. Our sex life was slowly getting bored. I was busy in work and Archana was a home maker. We have sex only once in 15 days. It has also become a ritual like. Archana started complaining that she wants sex often. When we have sex I used to cum very fast. I won't be able to last more than 30 seconds inside her. Maximum can do only 8 to 10 strokes by which I would ejaculate. She will be frustrated after understanding I have cum and my cock shrinks. Then I do licking and try to make her cum. After 15 to 20 mins of licking she would cum some times and some times she will not be able to cum. She gets angry on me for cumming so fast and that she was left unsatisfied. She decided to take me to sexologist. We consulted got some spray and tablets. Nothing worked. Because of her frustration and anxiety the erection also started becoming an issue. She was angry on me as she was not getting good penetrative sex for more than a year now.

As her sex was not satisfied, she started dressing a bit provocative and started attracting male eyes. I started noticing that she started stitching blouse which are having narrow backs, where full back is visible and only 3 buttons in the blouse so full cleavage is visible. Also her entire midriff will be visible and she started wearing low hip saree showing her navel too. This became her attire at home, slowly step by step. She did not do all at once. First it was low hip. I did not say anything. Did not want to confront her for this low hip. Then she wore a small blouse. I noticed that she wears the provocative blouse when she has an unsatisfied sex the previous night. Like this it started and it became regular that wears low hip saree and all her blouses became provocative. I did not take it seriously until, the cleaning boy ( Sundar, aged 22) started stairing at her. He used ogle at her and I got suspicious. She used to sit in the kitchen and work and Sundar would be standing and  looking at the cleavage or her back. Her pallu will be sometimes not covering her boobs fully. When I noticed Sundar ogling her, I confronted Archana.
I love CFNM. CFNM Humiliation. I am an Exhibitionist. Like to serve females during their party in a semi-dressed situation as per the likes of the group. I am from Chennai and can speak English and Tamil. Namaskar
[+] 6 users Like fancyguyfancy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
woww .. that's great  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
(23-11-2023, 08:10 PM)fancyguyfancy Wrote: To describe Archana, she is slim, tall, fair personality. She resembles actress Keerthi Suresh more or less. I am also fair and handsome personality working in an MNC. We are rich and have servants and bungalow. We live in Coimbatore.

We have a lady cook and gardner cum watchman, driver and one boy to sweep, swab and go for purchase etc. The boy and watchman stay in the premises overnight. The rest of them come only for the day.
clps clps clps clps clps clps
Great Start.

The usual suspects  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Wonderful start.....
Hope this goes long and kinky.....
Keep rocking.....
Like Reply
When I confronted Archana, as why she was wearing low hip, showing navel and also pallu is improperly placed and small blouse etc, She casually replied like this is all common these days. She started stating names of some my colleagues or relatives who used to wear low hip etc. But they would wear to a party where only elite class of people will be there. She started saying that women are wearing short skirts also in pubs. There also lot of men are ogling and the still don't bother. Archana said she is not wearing short skirts. I told a pub is a place where all women are dressed like that and it is ok. But here at home the servants are looking at you in a wrong way. But she was not in a mood to accept it. She was refusing to accept. She started saying that I am unnecessarily fighting with her. As we were quarelling she started a bit dominating in her voice. She said that I am fearing because I lack bed room skills. She said that I have to visit the doctor again and correct my Premature ejaculation issue. Because of low confidence only I am finding fault on her is her statement.

She was cleverly pointing on my incompetence, the moment I found fault on her provocative dressing. Now I had no other option, but to shut up my mouth as what she said was right.

Archana: Even yesterday you did not last more than 30 seconds. Even with orals you are not good these days. I did not cum at all. It is better you go for a check up with some good doctor.

Akhil: I understand my problem. But that does not mean you can dress provocatively.

Archana: Why should I not dress like this? I will dress even more provocatively. First you correct your ejaculation problem and erection issue. After that you start finding fault on me.

Akhil: I have got nothing to say. Others will think wrong about you.

Archana: So the problem is not showing off skin to servants, the problem is others talking bad about me, right? In that case, I will ensure I do not dress provocatively in front of neighbours or guests, I will dress skimpily only in front of our servants.

Akhil: Ensure you do not get a bad name in the society. People should not call you a woman of bad character.

Archana: I will take care of that darling. See if you can improve your premature ejaculation and erection issue and then start advising me. Until then don't advise me.

Then we left the matter. I had nothing to say. She started dominating on my incompetence.

Next day morning, she was taking bath in the bathroom attached to our bed room. I was sitting on the cot watching TV. She came out wearing a towel. The towel was ending 4 or 5 inches above her knees and was thin one tied well around her boobs. She comes out of the bath room normally that way as the bed room door will be closed. She came and opened the bed room door and called for Sundar. She was peeping through the door and puting her head out and calling Sundar. I was stunned as why she is calling him when she is only in towel. Even though she is behind the door, still part of her shoulders will all be visible.

Archana: Sundar Come here, where are you?

Sundar: Yes mam, tell me.

He must have been close to the door eyeing her and seeing her shoulders.

Archana: Get me hot water for drinking immediately.

After 2 mins Sundar knocked with hot water.

Archana: Yes come in.

The door is not locked, she is asking Sundar to come inside. She is wearing only a towel. looking for bra and panties in her cupboard. I was stunned a bit. Sundar opened and came in.

Archana: Come inside fully and keep the water on the table.

Sundar: yes mam

Archana: I want my blue color bra and blue color panty. Both are not here. Can you search and bring them.

Sundar: yes mam

Sundar after 3 or 4 mins came back saying it is not there in wash area or laundry. Archana got wild and was scolding him for not keeping things in order. As she was scolding her, she walked out of the room wearing the towel as if she is going to search for the bra and panty herself. Sundar was also following her. It was 7 AM, I was sure the gardner cum watchman will be outside in the back yard watering plants. The laundry area is also close to the back yard. But if she walks to the back yard only he can see. As she walked out cooly, Sundar followed and she was searching the laundry bin, by bending down. sundar had a good view of her upper thighs now as the towel rose up. I was behind both of them, observing as what is going to happen. She did not get the bra or panty. Then she moved out to the back yard to inspect the clothes that were drying since yesterday. I was stunned and unhappy as she was comfortably walking to the back yard in just a towel. There is lot of chance that the watchman will be there. Yes, he was there and she was very cool and was searching. Sundar and the watchman were ogling. They were making sign language among themselves, as why is madam in this attire. I was watching all this from inside. Archana was roaming in the back yard for 5 mins making some unnecessary conversation with Sundar and Watch man. Then she came inside the house and spent another 5 mins in the kitchen. I rushed back to the bed room like I did not watch anything. After overall 15 mins she cam back in the same towel and locked the door and started wearing her saree.
I love CFNM. CFNM Humiliation. I am an Exhibitionist. Like to serve females during their party in a semi-dressed situation as per the likes of the group. I am from Chennai and can speak English and Tamil. Namaskar
[+] 8 users Like fancyguyfancy's post
Like Reply
Ohh, wifey shut down hubby so many times in last episode.  Now  he must take care of his performance before questioning wifey

Good episode. Loved the way wifey wontedly displaying her upper status.

clps
Like Reply
I read the story "Humiliated Hubby Akhil leading to cuckold" written by "fancyguyfancy". It is about the unpleasant events taking place in a upper class family. The family is Living in a Bungalow and having servants in the house.

The charecters are

Hero: Akil, 25, working in a MNC
Heroine: Archana, 31, House wife, Conservative type
Children: 1 Son aged 3
Staying at : Coimbatore

There are problems between Husband and wife. It starts with hubby's sexual inadequacy. He has premature ejaculation problem and Erectile Dysfunction. As a result the wife is not getting suficient sexual satisfaction. Therefore ther is unpleasant arguements between the Husband and wife. The wife takes an upper hand pointing out the inability of the husband. The husband has to be submissive. Thus the wife is dominating the husband

One day the quarrel has started with the dress of the wife which is some what revealing. The servants are ogling at her. The hubby feels frustrted.

With that, this part of story ends.

The story is interesting ! Anxiously awaiting for the next update
Like Reply
Superb narration....
Great writing skills....
Take it slow and kinky....
Make it long saga of erotica....
Eagerly waiting for next......
Like Reply
Continued thalaiva..

[Image: IMG-20231125-WA0092.jpg]
exponents copy and paste
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay41's post
Like Reply
(25-11-2023, 02:02 PM)Vijay41 Wrote: Continued thalaiva..

[Image: IMG-20231125-WA0092.jpg]

Who is she?
Like Reply
(25-11-2023, 05:02 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Hima Bindu tamil tv actress 

Who is she?
[+] 1 user Likes Cmvman's post
Like Reply
She came back inside the room after showing off her beautiful white skin in just only a towel. Ofcourse the towel was conservative till the knees. It did not show much of thighs. It was showing the knees and while walking or bending would show up the thighs a little. But the shoulders were open. Wearing a towel only and walking itself was a big feast to the eyes of the Sundar and the watchman. She was roaming in that attire for about 10 to 15 mins.

She came inside and decided to wear her saree. As usual her blouse was skimpy, back 90% open, front cleavage visible, midriff fully visible. Now instead of wearing a petticoat on top of the panty , she decided to wear a leggin which was cut till thighs like a shorts. She has no shorts. So she has cut her old leggin like shorts showing all her thighs. She wore that half leggins and then she wore the saree low hip. After dressing up, she asked me how was she looking.

Akhil: You are looking gorgeous darling

Archana: When I wear leggin instead of petticoat, the shape of the legs and thighs come out well. So only wearing half leggin. I read this on the internet. Today the carpenter is coming to work on the cupboards. 2 of them will be here.

Akhil: Then why this blouse and attire Archana, They are outsiders and will ogle at you and go say outside that you dress this provocatively at home showing yourself to every worker at home. They suspect and think cheap about you.

Archana: They will be jealous of you dear for having such a beautiful wife. But they don't know that you are good for nothing in bed. They will look cheap at me as long as I don't reveal your incapacity. If I reveal your incapacity they will look cheap on you and will feel sorry for me. Should I reveal your incapacity?

Akhil: I am not that bad as you say. Your expectations are higher. Even the dr other day said, that the wife also should cooperate to make me last long.

Archana: What last long? The more beautiful I am, the more seductive I am, you will spill very fast. Either you won't be able to get it up. If you get it up you will spill in a few seconds. Next time dear you just count how many strokes you can do before you spill. I bet you won't last more than 10.

Akhil: yes some times less than 10, but sometimes more than 10 too.

Archana: If you accept your deficiency, we can find a solution. If you keep on arguing with me, that you are good, then I have to show you your place. You are annoying me. After being useless, not even accepting it. One my friend's hubby is also of almost similar type like you. But better than you. he lasts 2 to 3 mins is what my friend said. But her hubby accepts his incapacity and obeys his wife fully. She rules at their home. You are too worse and talking too much. Ok, let us keep the bet, If you last more than 10 strokes, tell me what should I do. I will listen to you for 1 week.

Akhil: If I last more than 10 storkes, you have to wear only conservative traditional blouse and saree with petticoat, covering your navel. Like you used to wear a year before. You should not show skin to any one. What you did this morning ? You went out of the bed room wearing towel only searching for your inner garments to laundry area. Sundar had a feast. You should stop all this.

Archana: Dear, not only Sundar feasted me, even Watchman was ogling me. I was in the backyard too searching for it. Ha Ha Ha. You should have come out to see how they were feasting your lovely wife. I thought you will follow me. Why you did not follow me and see what I was doing. Anyway, now coming to the bet, Ok I agree, if you last more than 10 strokes, I will wear the dress as you said. If you do not last 10 strokes, what should I wear?

Akhil: You can wear the same blouse and leggin saree, low hip that you are wearing today for the 1 week.

Archana: Sorry that is not a bet, this dress I am already wearing it without the bet. If you do not last 10 strokes, I will choose to wear and not wear what I like. You will be a mere spectator. Do you agree?

Akhil: Dear any dress means, to what extent will you go?

Archana: Why you are asking the extent , you said you will last more than 10 strokes, then last it. Why you bother about my dress? Have you decided that you will loose the bet? Your confidence is so low. An average man can last 150 strokes, some men can go upto 300 to 400 also. This will run for 15 to 20 mins. I am not even asking you to be any where near average. I am asking you to cross a simple bar of 10 strokes. I will get my orgasm only when you cross 150 strokes approximately. So even if you do 20, nothing great. But for the bet I wanted to show your place so stooped down to 10. so I will go to any extent in dressing. One more point, I will dress or undress Smile only in your presence. I won't do anything behind your back.

Akhil: What you are saying about "undress". will you undress in front of them?

Archana: That is all none of your business. First see if you can last 10 strokes and then you can question me.
[+] 4 users Like fancyguyfancy's post
Like Reply
(28-11-2023, 08:44 AM)fancyguyfancy Wrote:
Archana: Why you are asking the extent , you said you will last more than 10 strokes, then last it. Why you bother about my dress? Have you decided that you will loose the bet? Your confidence is so low. An average man can last 150 strokes, some men can go upto 300 to 400 also. This will run for 15 to 20 mins. I am not even asking you to be any where near average. I am asking you to cross a simple bar of 10 strokes.

Akhil: What you are saying about "undress". will you undress in front of them?

Archana: That is all none of your business. First see if you can last 10 strokes and then you can question me.

clps clps clps clps      Eager to read how more brutal Wifey can go.

yourock
Like Reply
Archana wanted to have the bet then and there. She asked If am ready. I said ok. Then she came near me and touched my manhood above the dhoti I was wearing. She was biting her lips and making it seductive. As she touched my manhood outside the dhoti it became erect. She was laughing like as though she felt something awkward. I asked her why she laughed. She said it is so small and that I wont last 10 strokes. She removed my dhoti and touched my penis over my underwear. She was just using her two fingers to hold and squeeze it. Then she removed my underwear and made me naked. She held my penis with 2 fingers and was just touching and feeling.

Archana: Your penis is too small dear. It is not even the size of my index finger when fully erect.

Akhil: Size does not matter Archana.

As she was laughing at my comment and feeling me down and confirmed that I am erect fully. She lifted her saree , removed her leggin and panties and lied down on the bed. She asked me to put it in. I placed my self on top of her and was teasing her by rubbing the outside of her vagina with my penis. She asked me to insert, so that she can count. I inserted my small penis inside and she asked me if I have put it in. I said yes and she was laughing, like she was not able to feel it. Then she asked me to fuck. I started and she started counting.

Archana: 1..... 2...

I was slowing down as I was too excited and on the verge of cuming.

Archana: Why are you slowing down, are you stopping or are you going to fuck. If you stop for more than 15 seconds, I will start counting from 1.

Akhil: No Archana, will not stop. Will do continuously.

Archana: 3....4....

There I ejaculated with full force inside her. I was not able to control. I wanted to control as she will dominate me if I fail the 10 strokes bet. But I exploded. She started laughing.

Archana: I gave you a bigger number, I think. You have lasted 4 strokes. Great. Get Lost now.

She was frustrated and asked me to get up and lick my cum and clean her pussy.

Archana: Good for nothing useless fellow. Lick my pussy clean.

Akhil: Sorry Archana. Will clean it up.

I cleaned her pussy. She did not have an orgasm. After cleaning i lifted my head and saw her in a sad state, like a child who broke a glass and feeling sorry. She slapped me on my face. She said, that I have to learn my place here after.

Archana: So you have got your orgasm in 4 strokes. This happens every time. How am I to get mine. As you lost the bet , you will listent to me and not bother me here after in anything and everything that I do. Better behave yourself.

Akhil: Ok, Archana. I will behave myself.

Archana: If you do not listen to me the next punishment will be like, I will publicly tell about your pathetic performance in bed to your friends and colleagues and relatives too. It will be a shame for you. Do you want that to happen?

Akhil: No Archana, I will obey your words.

Then she wore her panties and leggin and made her saree proper and moved out of the bed room. I followed her.

She went to the hall , and Sundar saw her backless blouse and ogling again at her. She when to the kitchen and was sitting in the floor by folding her saree upto her knees. She was showing her legs till her knees and was cutting vegetables sitting on the floor. Sundar was around helping her. She was saying it was sweating and she even raised her saree a little upward, and revealing more of her lower thighs. Sundar was seeing her and enjoying the show. I was sitting in the hall and did not dare to come to the kitchen. I was just peeping once in a way to see what she was doing. I did not have the guts to come to the kitchen as she anyway will be revealing and she won't cover up. Then it will be shame for me in front of Sundar. So I did not go to the kitchen. Her pallu was also between her boobs and showing both the boobs fully over the blouse.

In that position, she was looking like a cheap whore, inviting every one. Sundar has never seen her go this far. As she was in the kitchen there is always a chance of gardener walking in for some reason. Sundar may himself go and bring the gardner to watch the show their madam was putting. As I got up in the hall and made some noise like going to come to kitchen.

Sundar: Madam, sir is going to come to Kitchen.
He was warning Archana that she can correct her clothes like. Sundar got a feel that she is putting a show only for him and with out my knowledge. But Archana is not bothered about me.

Archana: Let sir come, what is the problem. You do your work. What is there to hide. Are we doing anything wrong here?

When I walked into the kitchen, Archana was still sitting in the same position and cutting the vegetables. I came inside took some water and she was acting like she was sweating too much. Then as I was about to go out of Kitchen she called me and asked me to bring one of my shirts. I asked for what. She was staring at me and raised her voice a bit and repeated the same instruction. I knew it was not good to confront her. Sundar was listening to all this and was doing his work in the kitchen.

As soon as brought one of my shirt.

Archana: Dear it is sweating, my saree will get spoilt so remove my saree fully and make me wear that shirt here. I am half way through in cooking and have to complete before the carpenter comes

I was stunned how can I remove her saree in the kitchen when sundar was also there.

Akhil: Do you want to remove here itself or do you want to come to the bed room.

Archana: I told you there i no time. Remove the saree quickly.

As I removed her saree pallu and then was unable to remove the bottom portion as she was sitting. So she got up and lifted her hands. Sundar was ogling at her. She was turning around and making me strip her saree by doing 3 rounds to untie it fully. As the saree was stripped only then I noticed she was wearing a half legging showing her thighs. I was under the pretext that she was wearing a petticoat like usual. But now she was only in leggin half and blouse which was back less. She was looking like a whore. What she did was very clear to Sundar that she is wanting to show her assets. She was also making me do it, which means that i have also consensus for her activities. After removing the saree fully, she saw the shirt and said that the shirt is a good one and will get spoilt so she will finish the work in the kitchen and wear it later. This means that she has decided to roam around the house in a backless 3 hook blouse and low hip half cut leggin showing half the thighs. I just walked away with her saree and the shirt.

Now sundar usually wears shorts at home. He had a hard on looking at her in this attire. After she completed the vegetable cutting she got up and moved inside the house. The gardener may any time see her. Sundar was also going behind her under the pretext of some work or the other.

More than 45 mins passed by like this and I said to Archana that the carpenters may come any time.

Archana: Let them come. what is the problem. My work in the kitchen is over. I am free and relaxed.

Akhil: Do you want to change your clothes?

Archana: No this is fine for the time being. Do you have any problem with my dress?

Akhil: Er..r... No.... I .... am ... ok ( She was staring at me and making me say loudly that I am ok with this dress)

Sundar was listening to my acceptance. He got the hint that I am getting controlled by Archana.
[+] 5 users Like fancyguyfancy's post
Like Reply
cute story
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545.html

This is the most realistic slow step by step detail wise and seductive story on the Internet about cuckoldry and interfaith....ple have a look
Like Reply
Wonderful....
Waiting for continuation...
Like Reply
Waiting for more response. Not feeling encouraged when my story moves to the 2nd page. Hope more people encourage me and make me write a long one and interesting one too.
Like Reply
Bro.....write...
Not for others but for youself.....
You are a gifted writer...
Hope to see continuation soon....
Like Reply
(12-12-2023, 09:28 AM)fancyguyfancy Wrote: Waiting for more response. Not feeling encouraged when my story moves to the 2nd page. Hope more people encourage me and make me write a long one and interesting one too.

Do continue. 

Hubby has just started to get humiliated. More and More Humiliation should be given to Hubby.
Like Reply