Fantasy story of dancer mom and her team become exhibitionist
This is a story about my mom and her friends who dance nude in public.
[+] 1 user Likes arwindark's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-11-2023, 11:11 PM)arwindark Wrote: This is a story about my mom and her friends who dance nude in public.

Pls start.
Like Reply
My name is Arun .I am just 18 .I am a journalism student and i started my college life this year. This is my story
Characters of this story are;
  Anu radha - My mom ,a normal former school teacher. She is in her late thirties ,but look much younger than her actual age.
 Baiju- An old friend of dad who is in his forties. He actually helped dad to marry mom with out considering opposition from both families
Ragavan: My grand father,dads dad. He is most influencial man in dads village, look old with gray hairs but has a strong build fit  body.
Rajan:Chacha,Dad's Brother. Younger than mom and dad.He is the ony membercin dads family approve dads decision to marry mom
Manu: My dad ,he is 2 years older than my mom.He is a good looking man. Currently he lives in his village with grandpa.
Varadhan: He is our village head.Also he is an old friend of Raghavan.Even in his fifties he is stil a pervert.He never misses any chance to full fill his lust.
Diya:Dad's second wife .Grandpa forced him to marry her.She  is also his cousin . She works as security officer inspector.Her slim hot curvy body make her look sexy in her uniform.
Jay: Diya's son. My step brother .He is much popular and fairer than me in college . We are of same age. We didn't get along well.
Gopal :Rajan's driver. He lives near the border of both village.He always chew panparak.
Bholu: He is a tailor. who has shops in both villages. Most of the ladies prefer his tailoring.
Leela: She is our neighbour. She is in her fifties used to work as maid at different houses.When required mom call her for help.
Amar:Leelas son. He used to work in nearby dance bar.There is a talk that his the pimp for dancer girl in the bar and he was dating her.
These are some of the major characters for now.New and side characters will come as story progress
[+] 1 user Likes arwindark's post
Like Reply
Nice start. Bigger Updates pls
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Nice start bro
One suggestion is to make mom as young guys whore
Like Reply