Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
My name is Shubha, age 28 married and housewife. I am white in complexion and lets get into the story. My husband was workaholic and he was always busy with works and office tours. I will be alone in the house with my kids, since my parents or his parents are away by 800 kms. We were staying in a house in the first floor and the ground floor consists of some shops. One day my husband brings an apple laptop and and an iPhone. But I was not aware how to use it. So I thought of taking the help from a guy who is having a mobile shop in the ground floor. He used to smile at me whenever I goes out and I also smile back at him, this is the only relationship so far we are having. I said this to my husband and he informed the shop guy about the same when he is leaving for a tour and left.

I love to wear sarees and I always wears them when going out and even at house mostly I wear sarees. After my husband left I opened the blouse and opened the feeding area of the bra and starts feeding my kid. I always wear bra and panty even at home, since my husband had a fetish for my inners. And during that time I heard the doorbell and I shouted coming, please wait for 5 minutes. Once the kid completed drinking milk, I covered the bra and before hooking the blouse again the door bell rings, so I just covered with my pallu and opened the door. There the mobile shop guy is standing. His name is Vivek, and he is 5.11 height and he is having a fit body.

“Mam, sir asked me to meet you to make you understand about the phone and the laptop” says vivek.

I welcomed him and allowed him to enter the house and asked him to sit in the living room. Then he asked where is the laptop and I mentioned his it is in the bedroom and I went inside. I thought I can hook the blouse inside and then come with the laptop. But he came behind me inside the bedroom and I was not able to say anything, since he came here to help me. First he went near my kid in the cradle who is sleeping and then he saw me and asked where is the laptop. I took it from the cupboard and gave it to him and saw him seeing my chest, then I left the bedroom in pretext of taking something to drink and saw myself in the mirror in the kitchen and found the top portion of my boobs in bra is bit visible, since my blouse is not hooked. Then I hooked my blouse and went to the kitchen and comes with a juice and gave it to him. He smiled and got if from me.

“It would be better if this is mango juice.” He said and I understand what he is mentioning but I didn’t said anything and got the empty glass from him. Then he started installing some software and explained me, how to use those and also he explained me how to use the mobile phone. So I finally find out how to use it and he took around 2 hours to explain about it. So far I had not used smart phone and this is the first time I am using smart phone and also found out about the social media apps along with the chatting apps. Then he left after 2 hours explaining me most of the things. The next day I received a message in my whatsapp from an unknown number.

Un: Hi Shubha

Me: May I know who is this?

Un: One of your friend and mentor.

Me: Hey don’t play around, let me know your name.

Un: You will know my name soon.

Me: Unless you reveal about yourself, am not gonna reply to you.

Un: See Shubha, I know you and your husband is not having good terms and definitely you need a mentor.

Me: Hey don’t talk nonsense.

Un: I know the way how you look the guys when you comes for shopping.

Me: I think you had mistakenly thinking someone and talking with me.

Un: Hey darling, I know about you.

Me: What you know?

Un: After your child birth your husband lost interest in you and he is having an affair and he is behind her and you are in need of a rough fucking now.

Me: Don’t talk to me like this. I will complaint to security officer.

Un: See that’s what I said, even now you are not saying that you will complaint to your husband. So with this I can easily say you both are not having sex and you are a fucking piece of slut, who deserves to be fucked like a bitch.

I started to get wet by the use of words like slut and bitch.

Me: You are talking too much. I am going to block you.

Un: Bitch, am damn sure. You must have started leaking now

Me: Don’t you have manners and you don’t know how to talk to a girl.

Un: Girl? Bitch you are in the starting stage of a MILF.

Me: What is that

Un: MILF (Mom I would like to fuck)

Me: What nonsense you are talking

Un: Hey Shubha, don’t pretend that you didn’t like what I said.

I didn’t respond to the message after that. I blocked the number and kept the phone aside. Even though I blocked the number I was thinking about the message that full day. Ask he said I was pretending that I don't like his messages but in my deep mind I was enjoying his messages. He didn't try to message from any other number, I thought he would message from some other number but it didn't happen so after two hour I unblocked his number. Once I unblocked his number immediately his messages starts coming. Upon seeing his messages my deep mind starts to enjoy it. But definitely I'm not sure why I am enjoying his message, maybe it was the way of his style how he calls me. For the first time I feel I am different, and I decided to reply him back since I found there is no harm in just messaging. But later I realised it was not true and anyway we see it in the later part.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fantastic start
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Interesting begining.
[+] 2 users Like killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Welcome with a bang...
Promising start......
Keep rocking......
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Un: Hey Shubha, I know you can’t block me for a long time.

Me: how?

Un: Your cunt needs my message now darling.

Me: No

Un: Then prove it

Me: How?

Un: Just raise ur saree and touch your cunt and let me know if its wet or not. But you have to be true.

Me: No way

Un: Ha ha you are afraid to say that you are wet because of my chats.

Me: Nothing like that.

Un: Then prove it darling.

Me: Ok I will prove it.

Un: Show me a photo of your cunt if you are not wet. Else accept you are wet.

Me: Yeah I accept that I am wet down there.

Un: Good girl. Are you wearing panty

Me: Yes

I don’t know why I starts responding to his messages and now all in my mind is sex, since as he said I had not having sex with my husband after my kid was formed in my womb. But my husband is not having any affairs as he said, but he starts to have diabetes and he can’t satisfy me in bed and thus he didn’t try anything with me. A typical male ego that I should not find the same from him. Now in a single day I am addicted to the unknown number’s messages and I feel I am hypnotised by his message and way of calling me a slut and whore. Since I love to be abused while getting fucked and once I said this to my husband and he refused and said it would be happening only to prostitutes, so after that I stopped asking anything during sex with my husband and keep my dark desires in myself. Now with this unknown persons message my inner desires are coming out.

Un: Are you there slut?

Me: Yes (This time didn’t care he called me slut)

Un: Tell me details what you are wearing right now

Me: why

Un: Tell me bitch, I have plans for you.

Me: What plans?

Un: After you answer my previous question.

Me: Saree

Un: I want the full details of what all you are wearing along with the color.

Me: Green saree, red blouse, green petticoat, red feeding bra and red panty. Is it enough

Un: Wow bitch u are a fucking slut. Call me sir bitch.

Me: why?

Un: From now on I will be your virtual master and I am going to hive you the ultimate pleasure which even your husband is not capable of.

I was interested by his works but am afraid and switched off the mobile and lied in the bed next to my kids cradle. That day fully I didn't turn off my mobile Internet, start a taking care of my kid and doing all the household works. I thought of seducing my husband after comes from the work, but unfortunately he comes by 4:00 PM and left for his business tour. I was not happy with this but I can't do anything. I was just seeing while my husband leaves and then my maid arrived and she completed all the cleaning works and left by 7:00 PM. I thought of turning the Internet on but I'm afraid of the messages. I had my food feed my baby and went to sleep.   thus, the day ended.

Next day in the morning 6:00, I woke up by hearing the mobile ringtone. it was my husband,  who called me to inform his arrival at his destination. In the morning I was bit  aroused and again decided to continue the chat with that unknown person, but during that time I don't know I am going to be the submissive slave of that unknown person. finally I got the courage and switched on my Internet.  I searched on the Internet and I was waiting for this message but this time I didn't receive the message immediately.  I was becoming impatient since I didn't receive any messages till afternoon.  so I decided to try to message him by myself.

Me: Hi

No reply came back from him but I can see that he had seen my message. Then I tried with another method.

Me: Hi sir good morning

Un: That’s my lady understands very well. Now tell me what are you doing bitch.

Me: Feeding my kid sir

Un: Open your boobs completely and think of someone else whom you know is sucking your milk from your other boobs.

I thought of the internet café guy vivek is sucking my one boob and other is sucking by my kid. Wow it feels great and my panty starts to get wet.

Un: whom you are thinking bitch.

Me: No one

Un: Lying bitch, and you forget to mention me as sir. So am going to punish you

Me: punish me. Ha ha ha

Un: You think am lying. Ok, first tell me whom you are thinking

Me: No one

Then I didn’t received any messages from him, I thought he is not going to message me hereafter, since I had not revealed anything. But my thoughts went wrong when I received a call from that number. I was not sure whether to attend the call or not. But without my knowledge my fingers attend the call and me ear starts hearing his voice. Once I hear the manly and dominating voice, I couldn’t control myself than replying him honestly.

Un: Now tell me bitch, whom you were thinking when you were feeding your kid.

Me: Sir, there was a guy who is having a mobile shop in the below complex and I thought of his him, sucking my other boobs, when am feeding my kid.

Un: Now you are my slut. I will make you a fucking whore who will open the legs for my every order.

Upon hearing this from his mouth, I was bit afraid of him, yet my body betrayed me and it needs cocks who fucks me rough as he said. I didn’t said any reply to his words and he becomes anger and shouted at phone.

Un: You bitch, don’t you want to get fucked my different cocks and that too roughly.

Me: Yes sir, I want it hard and rough (I don’t know how I replied to this)

Un: Tomorrow morning by 11.30 am I need you to come to the nearby xxx coffee shop. You have to wear the blue net saree and come.

Saying this the call gets disconnected and I am not sure whether to go or not. I should meet him or not. In addition, I slept some time along with the kid and my kid woke up and cried for milk and this time I removed the saree, blouse and bra completely and starts feeding my kid. After feeding the kid, I was in deep thought that if I go to meet him, will he take me to somewhere and fuck me hard and thinking about that I was getting more wet. Then I removed the saree and petticoat and saw my cunt in the mirror and it is wet due to the thinking of the unknown person.

I went inside the bathroom, sat in the bathtub, and turned the hot water to fill the tub. I starts pinching the nipple between my forefinger and the thumb, and another hand finger rolled my clit and I opened my legs wider and was thinking that Vivek was fingering me. I raised my legs above the bathtub and started to rub my cunt. She was playing with her cunt and nipples at the same time thinking that Vivek is next to her and doing all the things to her and thus her orgasm builds and she is at the verge of summing. In another 2 minutes she cummed in her hands and she felt asked of her and cleaned her cunt and hands and wore her dress and waits for her husband.
[+] 12 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
great start  clps
[+] 2 users Like Mampi's post
Like Reply
Superb.....
Mind blogging....
Amazing.....
Take it long and kinky...
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Awesome... Awaiting the next update...
[+] 2 users Like Swt_ononna's post
Like Reply
superb
[+] 1 user Likes mtj423's post
Like Reply
hot n erotic narration....

Keep Rocking...
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply
In another 10 minutes her husband reached home, and as usual he had his dinner and said he is very tired because of heavy work in office and he slept. She was very much depressed with this life style and now she thought why she don’t try her luck with the stranger by meeting him the next day. She switched on the mobile and she had some messages in her whatsapp and she was checking it and she found he had send her 3 messages. 1st message was, “I will be waiting at the xxx café table no 3 from 11.30 to 12.00pm. If you don’t show up, then I won’t disturb you and everything will be over”. 2nd message was, “I will be wearing blue jeans and parrot green jean shirt.” 3rd message was, “You can meet me casually and we can have a casual friendship if you come in any dress of your choice and if you want to be my slut, wear everything red including the inners. I know you like saree and I also likes women in sarees, so wear the transparent one which you wore 2 weeks back to the mall you visited.”

Seeing these messages I was getting horny again and also with the frustration in my sexual life, I decided to try my luck with the stranger. I removed all my dress and changed to nighty and feed my kid and slept near my husband. Woke up in the morning and I didn’t find my husband next to me and I saw a note he left for me that he is leaving out of country for a week trip. So I got ready and left my kid with the neighbor aunty who is 60 years old and they don’t have any kids, so they are much affectionate to my kid. After leaving my kid with them and came to my house by 9.30am and went inside the bathroom leaving all my dress in the bedroom and started to the remove the hairs from my pussy and my armpits. Then I took the red panty and red bra and started to wear it. After wearing it I looked myself in the mirror and felt myself as sexy.  I applied spray in my underarms and then started wearing the red cotton blouse and red petticoat. The blouse was deep in the front and back side. Then took the transparent red saree and started wearing it tightly to display my figure. Actually I don’t know why I am taking care of myself to get ready for a stranger, but later when I thinks about it the manely dominating voice heard in the phone call made me do this with an excitement.

Getting ready I saw the time and it was 10.40am. So I decided to go to the café and came out of the house locking it. I took an auto and reached the café shop by 11 am sharp and when I went inside I was searching the guy who was wearing blue jeans pants and parrot green jean shirt and I found that guy and he is sitting in the table 3 and showing his back side he was sitting. Though I came to see him in an excitement am feeling scared to meet him now. That time I received a message in the mobile and it was him saying, “you came all this to submit your see to me but now why you are standing. Come submit to your master”. I saw him immediately and still he is showing my back towards me. My legs without my consent starts moving towards him and went near him and stood infront of him.

He is neatly tucked in, clean shaved and seeing his face I found a similarity between the Christian Grey from fifty shades of grey (over imagination). I went near the opposite chair and tried to sit. Immediately he looked at me and said.

Un: Did I asked you to sit

Sh: No

Un: I like to hear always sir from your fucking mouth.

I was looking around the café if anyone is noticing us and thankfully no one is near to our table and though his words are humiliating me but my body responds in different way like my nipples are hardened and my pussy starts leaking.

Me: yes sir

Stranger: that’s good my little girl.

I was standing in front of him and again I stated admire his looks and at the same time I heard.

St: I know you are wearing red, but I have to confirm your inners. So go to restroom and bring your bra and panty now.

Me: sir but its public

St: So what, if you want to be my slit you have to trust me and you have to obey without any questions

Me: Yes sir

Don’t know how I accept to remove my bra and panty in that café’s restroom. I immediately went inside the rest room and raised my saree and petticoat and removed the lacy red panty. Then opened my blouse top 2 buttons and removed the strap of the bra (the bra am wearing is detachable strap) pulled it and closed the blouse button and took both bra and panty and kept it in my saree pallu and came near to him and handover it to him.

St: Good girl. So you submit yourself to me.

Me: yes sir

St: My name is Pramodh and if you have any questions you can ask me now. Later you don’t have this option.

Me: Sir, how you know me.

Pramodh: Good I expect this. I owns a company which is based on the ethical hacking and your husband’s company is my client. Once I saw your photo in your husband’s mobile and from that time I was researching about you and finally I gave the idea to your husband to give a smart phone to you and I reached you with that. I love to explore kinky stuffs and when I found you reading some kinky stories and I made you are my girl and now you know how you are here and how you submit yourself to me. And I had everything you need to know and no further questions and you don’t have any option to say no also.

Me: Yes sir

Then he asked me to have my coffee and I had my coffee and then he said that the bill is on him and I can leave to my house now and the next instruction will be coming through my phone. Then I received a blank message from his phone to me and he asked me to click it and I did the same and he said my phone is cloned and he has all my mobile details from now on and asked me to leave now. I bid bye to him and left the place and reached home. Once I reached the home, he called me again.

Pr: So now tell me on whom you masturbated recently.

Me: vivek, who is having a mobile shop in the ground floor sir.

Pr: Ok, I will give you a week time and you have to seduce him and get fucked by him.

Me: But sir……

Pr: No if and but required. You are my whore and you will sleep with whomever I am saying. Do you understand bitch.

Me: Yes sir (Don’t know how I accept to this condition, maybe because of the frustration due to my husband running behind money and not taking care of his wife).

Pr: Good slut. And soon I will set some rules for you to obey and before that I will visit you house tomorrow. But you start seducing Vivek from today onwards. And when I come tomorrow I want your milk either in a cup or direct from your boobs.

Me: Ye e es sir.

Pr: Bitch I always wants a straight forward answers. I don’t want to hear any hesitation from your end.

Me: Yes sir.

Then he cuts the call and I went to the neighbor aunt house and took my kid and came home. I was thinking how to seduce Vivek and get fucked by him. I know that he is having some desire on me, since whenever I crossed his shop he will smile at me and when am not looking at him, he stares at my body. My mind is full of his orders and lust
[+] 10 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Great going dear....
Like Reply
Nice one
[+] 1 user Likes 160450's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next....
Like Reply
Update Soon
[+] 1 user Likes Safestguy's post
Like Reply
Waiting for continuation.....
Like Reply
very good. make pramod very dominent and rough to sobha. make her unwilling stuff from her like when sobha's husband call her he order to cut the call (he was at her Home that time. make sobha not drink aur food for some sertan hours. make sobha worship to a beggar for fuck her and he (beggar) wonted to like her sweety iand little hairy armpit for 1 hour for fullfill her wish to fuck her.
[+] 1 user Likes Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for continuation....
Like Reply
Pramodh’s POV

I am Pramodh, age 29, completed my bachelors and masters in IIT Madras, then started a company and in 7 years time, becomes an multinational company having branches in 8 countries with a asset value of 1000 crores. My mom and dad passed in an accident when I am doing my final year masters. I was from the southern parts of Tamil Nadu. Completed my school in my hometown and cracked into IIT Chennai for my Bachelors of Engineering and also them for my masters.

After my mom and dad passed away, their term life insurance money started to help me to set up my own company in Mumbai. I selected Mumbai, because I feel that I can be globally accepted when I have a head office in Mumbai, and then with my and my staffs hard work we now leading in our areas. My college days I started hunting girls, the first one who took my virginity is Priya mam. Yes, she is my professor and she just completed her masters and started to take class in part time. She is married and having a kid. She always wears saree and I love women in saree. She seduced me and we had sex at her home, at her car, at my rented house etc etc. Then I started my own techniques with other girls and apart from Priya mam, all others are for just one night stand until I meet Jaya.

She was 2 years junior to me and I don’t have any lust on her when I see her on the fresher’s day function.  Then I started going back of her and find that her full name is Jeyashri, she is from a small villages of Tamil Nadu. Even I found out her assets as 34C-30-34, Finally I got the courage on my final year UG and expressed my love. She accepted and from then onwards we become the love birds of the college. Though I had sex with may persons, I had not even tried a single move with her. Then I completed the UG and to be with her I came to study masters in the same campus.

Then we too had sex like other couples and enjoying it and finally one day I saw her having sex with one of our junior and then I dumped her and again concentrated in starting my company after college and also as usual with other girls. Once am out of the college, I started my own company and faced a lot of difficulties and came out of it in these 7 years. And in the later part my interest towards came into dom and sub relationships. 2 of my such relationship last with my 2 PA’s and that too a short of span of time for 6 and 9 months respectively. After that they get married and left the company and the lifestyle too. I will use them for my personal use as well I will share them with my clients for the gratitude of the signing the projects.

When they left me, I use to hire prostitutes for my clients, but they are not satisfied with them, during that time I met Shubha in a client party with her husband. On that day she was wearing a black transparent saree and she was wearing a low neck blouse and her waist line was below her navel. I can see her cleavage and the navel when she walks under the light. On that moment I thought why we can’t make a married women like her to be our whore and decided to make a move on her first. I asked one my friend detective to get all her details including her sex life. First I used my contacts with her husband’s company to give him a promotion and then make him travel a lot, which means he must be at home only 10 to 12 days a month.

I got the report in 2 months time and then I started to plan to see how she is submissive and tried with the phone and in 2 days she shows she is a born slave and I decided to show my face and body to her. I don’t have 6 packs body, still I am fit by the cardio which I am doing daily for 1 hour. Because of her hesitation in meeting me I though she won’t come. But when I saw her at my café’s entrance I understand how she is desperate to get fucked. The thing now I want from is she must be a excellent slut to make my clients happy. So I thought of using some strangers in her training. Though they are strangers to her, I will use my friends since with strangers I can’t be sure about her safety. Because always I like consensual non consent and I believe this won’t bring any problem either for me and my business.

Shubha’s POV

That day evening, I went to the groceries to buy some vegetables, while coming back I went inside the mobile shop to check if Vivek is there and yes he was there. I was wearing a transparent saree which shows my cleavage and started talking with Vivek about my phone and how to use some apps. He is very cool guy and while he was saying about my phone, he is checking on my cleavage through the transparent saree. I am also but excited and my pussy starts getting wet. Then I went out of the shop and saw that Vivek is seeing me and I starts swaying my hips more than any day and left that place. After some time I received a message in my phone from Pramodh sir.

Pr: Nice try bitch

Me: Are you seeing me sir.

Pr: Bitch I have eyes on you always and you are not going out of my sight.

Me: Ok sir

Pr: See you tomorrow my whore.

Me: Ok sir

The he cut the call. In the evening I feed my kid and then the neighbour sister took my kid away and he said he will keep him with her and left. I was alone at my house, so I thought of taking forward the seduction of vivek. I called Vivek and said I am having some doubts in the computer, and my computer is also very slow. He said he will come in 15 minutes after closing the shop. Then I called my husband and asked when he will be coming. He said he was busy in a work and he will reach home in another 3 hours. So I am happy to hear this and I thought I have atleast 2 hours even if I have sex with Vivek. Vivek came and ring the door as he said in another 15 minutes which is 8pm now. She opened the door and let vivek inside the house. Vivek again saw her and she was still in the same saree.

Vi: What is the problem you are facing mam?

Me: What? (I thought he finds out I am seducing him)

Vi: With the computer mam?

Me: Yeah Yeah, as said previously my system is bit slow.

Vi: May be some software problem or dust.

Me: You work on it and I will bring something to eat and drink.

Vi: Ok Mam.

Vivek opened the laptop and I am sure he will try to clear the history and the first link in the history will be a sex story. He saw the system and looking at my back. I can see him from the mirror in the kitchen. I believe he must have seen the link which is about a cheating housewife. Now I removed the pink from the saree pallu which is attached to the blouse and then went near him and give the juice to him but unfortunately my pallu didn’t fall in front of him. He drank the juice and then left the place just bidding me bye and I was bit disappointed. Then as usual I took bath and slept.

The next morning I was excited and I asked my neighbour akka to keep the kid till evening and she happily accepted. Then I started cooking for the morning and afternoon and completed everything 9am. Then I removed all my dress and switched on the washing machine and went to take bath. I removed all the hairs in my pubes, armpits, legs and hands using veet cream. Then took bath and applied scent to my pussy, armpits and starts wearing a full transparent lacy yellow bra and lacy yellow panty. Then applied my little make up like face cream, strawberry flavoured lip balm and hair spray. Then wore the shapewear petticoat, tight yellow blouse to show my cleavage very clear, and draped yellow transparent saree showing right side of the boobs completely coming out of the saree and displays the cleavage. Comps the hair and then applied sindoor in my forehead, and keeps jasmine flower in my hair to make the atmosphere sexy.

Sharp 10am I hear the door bell and I was expecting Pramodh and opened the door. But Vivek was standing there and seeing me in that dress, his mouth was opened and admiring me.

Vi: Wow, Shubha mam you look beautiful and sexy. (For the first time he mentioned am sexy)

Me: (blushed and said) Thanks

How I become a slut, someone apart from my husband is saying am looking sexy and I am thanking him. Its is because my husband had never said to me that I am sexy.

Me: What happened vivek?

Vi: I just opened the shop and found the mobile is not there. I thought maybe I must have left here when I came yesterday. So I came to check.

I allowed him inside the house and asked him to check near the computer and he checked it and couldn’t find it.

Vi: Sorry for disturbing you, I hope I must have kept it in my house.

Me: No problem. Youy are always welcome.

Then vivek left and I looked at the time and it was 10.30am and again I started waiting for Pramodh. Out of curiosity I tried calling him and the number was switched off. Then in another 15 minutes I heard another ring at the door.

Contn...
[+] 4 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
(22-11-2023, 07:36 AM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: Fantastic start

Thanks
Like Reply