Adultery Slave to My Indian Maid by spankedboy
Story :- Slave to My Indian Maid 

Written by spankedboy
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 01

My Indian maid catches me masturbating, and spanks me as a punishment -- Tarek Zia.

Rashida had been our family maid servant for a long time. Moving to Kolkata from a distant village, and coming from a very poor family, she was merely eighteen when she started to work at my family's place. From pictures of her that I saw later, the young Rashida was a beautiful village belle. She had a curvy figure, full sized breasts, and a beautiful radiant smile. Like many women from the poorer strata of society, she did not wear blouses at that time, so the picture simply showed the top part of her thin sari wrapping around her upper body, with her breasts prominent in the picture. Later on my mother had gotten Rashida to wear blouses around the house.

I was fifteen years younger than her, which meant when she started working here at my parent's place I was merely a toddler of three. I was practically brought up by Rashida -- she used to care for me as my high flying parents were frequently away on social engagements. Rashida had seen me as a toddler and then a child, and I grew up in front of her eyes. I loved her almost like a second mother, and she also had a special fondness for me.

However, it was always the case that we were from different classes of society. She was a servant, and I was the son of the master of the house. As I grew up, I came to see her less and less as a mother figure, and more as someone who made my bed, tidied up my room, washed my clothes, cooked my food and cleaned my toilet. She would lovingly (and respectfully) call me baba, rather than my name, Tarek.

Here I should also mention that since we lived in Kolkata, all our servants were Bengali, like many of the lower class folk in the city. We, like many of the upper class businessmen, hailed from Urdu speaking families. Since our domestic help did not speak Urdu, so whenever we conversed with them we always spoke in Bengali.

Our story really started when I was eighteen, and Rashida was thirty-three -- one of those slightly older and strict matronly Indian women who were the object of every teenage boy's wettest dreams. I was in my final year of high school, and had already gotten accepted into a prestigious university in Kolkata. Physically I was tall and lanky, with an athletic frame and was a member of the school cricket team.

I had just hit puberty some time ago, a late bloomer, and suddenly I had become aware of a whole new world. My whole existence was suddenly filled with visuals of big breasts and exposed navels and the women wearing sari and baring the sexy slender midriff and the sari riding into the butt crack. Each woman around me suddenly radiated a charm and a magnetic pull towards her chest that I was constantly in a state of arousal. I would walk the streets, my penis brushing against my underwear, and get hard simply looking at the buttocks of the lady walking in front of me in the street.

You have to realize that in those days, in India, the internet wasn't as developed as it is today. My main source of entertainment was Bollywood, and every movie had the heroine dressed in a body hugging sari, with her waist exposed and her blouse tight, displaying the outline of her breasts, dancing seductively to a fast track music. We even have a word for it -- thumka. I would spend hours rewinding a Juhi Chawla movie to that scene where she sways her belly, with her navel exposed, and then turns around and swings her butt in rhythm with the music.

I had also discovered how to masturbate. Every afternoon, after coming home from school, I would close the door to my room, lock it, and then pull down my pants. Taking my penis in my hand, and armed with a supply of Johnsons & Johnsons lotion close by, I would start to fantasize about actresses Madhuri Dixit or Juhi Chawla, or my really hot English teacher Mrs. Geeta Patel.

In my fantasies, I would be in a house with these beautiful women, or on an island, and they would make me their servant, making me serve them tea and drinks. They would then call me, hold me by the ear or twist it, and then slap me for mistakes I made. I would then be forced to lick their feet and then kiss their beautiful buttocks. They would use me and abuse me as their personal boy toy. In no time at all, I would be ejaculating a huge amount of cum into my hands. This was my daily routine.
Like Reply
Lately, I had started to notice my maid servant Rashida as well. We also kept a younger maid called Rubina who knew how to cook well. Rubina was just a young scrawny thing; her only redeeming feature was her big butts. Otherwise she had a thin small figure. Rashida on the other hand -- she was bigger, and filled out quite nicely. You could say Rashida was a little chubby, but the weight was in the proper places.

Being older, Rashida was also more carefree with her appearance, with more skin exposed -- back, navel -- and her big pendulous breasts were always bouncing about in her blouse as she mopped the floor or dusted the furniture. Rashida's blouse was always a size smaller for her humongous boobs, and her cleavage was always visible, even more when it was just I who was around. When she used to mop the floor, I used to sit at the dining table, pretending to study, while ogling her as she bent over, her gigantic butt protruding, while engaged in the housework. After she was done, I would usually go to my room, trying to be discreet about my raging boner, and jack off to thoughts of Rashida and Mrs. Patel together.

One afternoon there was no one home except the two maids -- Rubina and Rashida. I knocked on the door after returning from school and Rashida opened the front door.

"Hi Rashida. How are you?" I greeted her as I walked in.

"I am fine, baba." She replied. "Thank you for asking. Your parents are out, and will be returning late. Do you want your food right away, or sometime later?"

"Perhaps later, Rashida." I told her. "I want to relax in my room for some time."

"Alright, baba. I have to finish sweeping the floors before I mop them. After that I will make your food."

Rashida had turned around and was heading back to the kitchen. My eyes went to her shapely buttocks, and how her clothing was clinging on to her shapely figure. Her ass cheeks swayed from side to side as she walked, and I could feel my penis hardening. Oh, how I would love to bury my face between her ass cheeks!

I went to my room. Carefully shutting the door, I started to strip. First I took off my socks, then my shirt, and then my pants. I was now dressed only in my underwear -- a thin, cotton, elastic underwear -- and ready to begin my masturbation session.

Mrs. Patel had been extra sexy that day. She had worn a dress shirt and a tight skirt that clung to her small ass and rose slightly above her knees, and the windows of the classroom had been open. An occasional gust of wind through the room would suddenly blow her skirt up, and we could even see the outline of her white panties. Of course she would just laugh and flatten her skirt down again, not knowing what affect it was having on us. There was always a scrum before English class -- even the usual backbenchers would fight to sit at the front row for her class. Every time Mrs. Patel had her back to us and was writing with the chalk on the blackboard, her little ass would wriggle and shake, leaving us all excited.

I sat down on my comfortable leather chair at my desk, and unbuttoned the slit on my underwear. Carefully I took out my excited cock from its resting place. I started to rub and stroke my penis, thinking of Mrs. Patel and Rashida. In my fantasy, I was imagining that I was in my classroom, after school, with Mrs. Patel behind the desk. I was dressed in my school uniform.

"C'mon," said Mrs. Patel, in my imagination, "If I am going to make you my slave, Tarek Zia, you need to get completely naked."

"Yes, Mrs. Patel, ma'am."

In my erotic imagination, I gulped as I slowly began to undress. First my shoes and socks, then my shirt, then my pants. My underwear was the last remaining article of clothing on my body.

"Those need to come off too," Mrs. Patel said. "I need you fully in the nude, boy. Slaves don't get to wear clothes."

"Yes, ma'am."

I then gripped the sides of my underwear and quickly took them off. My penis was there, fully exposed. A grin appeared on my teachers face.

"Your penis." She uttered. "It's so small."

A snicker came out of her mouth, before she quickly covered it and attempted to hold in her laughter. I looked at her face. As much as Mrs. Patel tried to hide it, I could read pure amusement in her eyes. I could tell what was running through her head -- of all the boys and men she must have seen, comparing them to me -- I was the smallest. I felt completely belittled and emasculated just by looking at her.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Ok then," she said, "This ... thing ... won't take long to examine thoroughly."

Mrs. Patel then bent down and began to squeeze my little penis, lifted it and checked underneath. The warmth of her hand as she touched my petite penis caused it so turn hard in between her index finger and thumb. I heard her snicker under her breath.

"I should probably not grip too hard, it's so small and must be delicate!"

She then laughed out aloud. I turned bright red. She just showed me that she was not afraid to tell me directly that I was a small man.

"Rashida!" Mrs. Patel called out. In my fantasies, Rashida was the maid in the school. The door to the classroom opened and Rashida came into the room.

"Look how small this boy is, Rashida. We need to measure it. Can you find me a small ruler?"

Oh Rashida! I thought, as I continued to furiously stroke my penis, lost in my fantasy.

I dreamt of Rashida as she hunted a small ruler in the classroom for Mrs. Patel.

"We don't usually have such small rulers here," Rashida told Mrs. Patel. "But this will do for him."

She pressed the small ruler against my dick, laughing as she read the measurement aloud.

"He's just a baby," Rashida told Mrs. Patel. "Such a little dick, memsahib!"

"Maybe he needs to get hard, Rashida." Mrs. Patel suggested. "Perhaps you can rub him and see if ... it ... gets a little bigger?"

"Oh, bua! Oh, Rashida. Oh, Mrs. Patel!" I gushed out aloud, rubbing myself furiously as in my imagination, Rashida walked to me.

"Tarek," She told me. "I am going to rub your little penis."

"Oh, yes!"

I was so lost in my masturbation that I didn't realize that I had forgotten to lock the door of my room. I was stroking my cock harder and harder, and mumbling, "Oh, Rashida! Oh, Mrs. Patel! Oh, Rashida!"

Suddenly, the door to my room flew open.

It was Rashida, and she had a broom in her hand. She had meant to clean the room, and had knocked. Unfortunately, as the door wasn't locked and bolted, Rashida's knock had sent it flying open. She walked in, and stood transfixed at the sight in front of her. Here I was, eyes shut, repeatedly rubbing my weenie, and murmuring "Mrs. Patel! Rashida!" when she had walked in!

And there she was -- dressed in a green sari, tucked over to one side as she had been working profusely, her big stomach and belly button completely exposed. Her bosom was heaving, and I could see a little sweat on the blouse material around her arm pits due to her hard work. Now she stood starting at my exposed manhood, and a sly smile creeping to her lips.

"What's going on, baba?"

Oh I was scared. My dick immediately flopped. Would she tell my parents? Rashida knew exactly what I was doing.

"Oh, bua, please, I am sorry." I immediately started to apologize to her, using the respectful term bua (which meant aunt). I usually called the maids by their names, but here I was, calling her bua. I did not think then what I had thought later -- why was I apologizing to her? She had barged into my room!
Like Reply
"I am so sorry, bua." I cried, trying to hastily put my engorged prick back into my underwear. "Please, it won't happen again. Please don't tell my parents."

"Well, Tarek Zia!" Rashida replied, "This is highly unusual, you know. There's two women in the house!"

She always called me 'baba'. Here she was, calling me by my full name.

"Please, please, bua, I am so sorry. You see, I don't know what came over me. Please, I will never do this again." I was close to blubbering.

"You left the door open on purpose, Tarek." Rashida accused me. "You left it so I would open it and see your ... nunu! What dirty game are you playing? Why are you showing me your nunu?"

The Bengali word for penis was nunu. Rashida was accusing me of exposing myself to her on purpose!

"No, bua, please believe me!"

Rashida smiled a naughty smile. I noticed she made no move to leave and shut the door, as a normal maid would have done had she interrupted her master's private moments. Instead, she towered over me, completely dominating the situation. I also realized that with the door still open, Rubina could walk in any time as well.

"This is not something good you tried to do, baba," Rashida stated. "I will have to think about this. Wait here."

She turned to leave the room, and then turned back to command me in a very cold voice. "I don't want to see you MOVE from that chair, OK, Tarek? Otherwise it won't be good for you."

She left. To my surprise, I realized my penis was throbbing, slowly rising again. Her commanding voice and domineering nature was completely turning me on! I decided to disobey her and crept to the door, trying to hear what was happening.

Rashida went to the kitchen, where Rubina was cutting some vegetables. I heard the two maids talking. Taking my chance, I decided to clothe myself. Whatever the situation, it wouldn't do good to remain undressed. I was already in my underwear, so I started to wear my pants when I heard the front door slam -- and I froze. What happened? Did my parents come back?

"Didn't I tell you NOT TO MOVE?" It was Rashida, and she was back at my door. There was anger in her eyes and steel to her voice.

"Oh, bua! I..." I started to mumble something, and then dropped my trousers. "I thought ..."

"I just sent Rubina to the market, to fetch something." Rashida announced. So the door I had heard shutting was Rubina leaving for the market.

"Rubina won't be back for at least an hour. And then I return to find you ...." Rashida stopped speaking in mid-sentence and looked at me. Again, a slow smile crept to her pouty lips. And then, to my surprise, she turned around as if to exit the room, her back now to me.

"I think," Rashida announced, as she was leaving my room, "I better tell your parents and let them deal with this."

Oh no, no! In a trice I was on my knees, throwing my arms around her legs.

"No, no bua! Please don't! I beg of you. Please have mercy on me. Please don't tell my parents!" I blubbered. "I will do anything, ANY thing! I am so sorry, bua. Please have mercy on me!"

"Idiot!" Rashida had turned around and once again there was fury in her chubby face. "I almost fell!"

"I am so sorry, bua!" I continued to apologize, kneeling on the floor at her feet and looking up at her gigantic melons. "Please, I will do anything for you. Please forgive me, and have some mercy!"

"Hmm." Rashida slowly bent over so her bulbous breasts were now inches away from my face. I noticed she did not tell me to get up -- she liked me on the floor, on my knees, begging her for forgiveness and mercy.

"Baba!" She said. "I told you not to move from the chair, yet you got up and so you disobeyed me. What happens to boys who disobey their elders?"

Gulp! I swallowed. "Er, bua, they get punished?"

"Exactly!" Rashida beamed. "And before that, I caught you masturbating. Masturbating! What happens to boys with little dicks who get caught masturbating by their maids?"

"Um, they get punished?" I looked at her eyes, hoping for an answer.

"Correct again! Now," Rashida smiled now, "Would you rather let your parents know about this and punish you, or would you rather not let them know, but get punished by me, your maid servant?"
Like Reply
"Oh, of course, you, bua, you!" I was so relieved that Rashida was not going to report me to my parents that the words came out of my mouth like a torrent. "Please punish me. Please slap me, bua, please cane me, please whip me! Do anything, bua! I would rather be punished by you! It would be a dream ..."

I shut up, biting what I was about to say. I always had a fascination with big and powerful women, and here I was placing myself at the mercy of my maid servant.

"Well, Tarek, you are at my feet begging me for mercy. At the feet of your maid servant! Show me, baba, just how desperate you are for my mercy!"

I looked up at her, puzzled. I was kneeling on the floor, nearly naked, just in my underwear, looking up at her. Rashida slightly pulled the hem of her sari, exposing her ankles and her feet.

"Go ahead, Tarek. Kiss my feet. Kiss the feet of your lowly maid servant."

I glanced down and saw her feet in the house sandals. Slowly, almost like a zombie, I bent my head down and pressed my lips to her toes. Oh, her skin felt so soft, and I felt so humbled, as I paid homage to her feet.

"Kiss them, lick them and lick them clean." Rashida ordered.

After the first moment when I kissed her toes, I lost any inhibitions I had. I was swept up in the moment, and succumbed to my passion. I pressed my lips against each of her toes and pecked them. I flicked out my tongue and licked her feet clean.

Suddenly Rashida reached out and grabbed my right ear. She twisted it hard, so hard that I cried out "Ow". Rashida pulled me to my feet by the ear.

"I am going to punish you, as I see fit, when I see fit." She told me, pinching my earlobe hard with her fingers. "I will punish you whenever I want, however I want. Is that ok with you, baba?"

"Yes, bua, yes. Please punish me as you like bua, I am all yours to be punished. You do what you want to me, bua. I will be your slave, bua. I am at your mercy. Oh, ow! My ear!" I caught her hand as she continued to twist my ear. "Bua, it hurts."

"Oh, it will hurt, baba." Rashida said grimly. "Don't touch my hands baba, for that will cost you extra punishment."

She gave my ear another pull. I dropped my hands to my side, wondering what I had gotten myself into. I was also extremely turned on by the thought of this big, chubby, beautiful maid with big breasts dominating me. My phallus started to rise again and poked its head through the slit in my underwear. Rashida saw it.

"Baba, we will have to do something about your little nunu."

While she was twisting my ear with one hand, her other hand lingered for a moment on my manhood, which she felt through my underwear. I was getting harder by the second.

Rashida then grabbed both of my ears, one with each hand. Now each of my ears was being twisted and pulled. I was getting what we call in Bengali a proper kaan dola. I was now dark red, blushing furiously, my face flushed with shame and mortification. Rashida then stopped wrenching my ears.

"Baba, now tell me why I will punish you first. Start with you disobeying me."

"Bua, you told me to remain in my chair while you went out of the room." I answered her, my ears stinging, both with pain and shame. "I disobeyed you. I am very sorry, bua, and I deserve whatever punishment you give me."

"Ten slaps." Rashida announced.
Like Reply
I grimaced. I was now going to be slapped by my maid servant.

"And listen carefully baba," Rashida continued, "After each slap, you will count it, thank me, apologize for your mistake and ask for another slap. And if you miss..." Rashida made a slapping motion with her hand, "another extra slap! You don't want extra slaps now, do you baba?"

"Yes, bua. I mean, no, bua. I mean, whatever you wish, bua. I am yours to be punished."

"Good, baba. Now, show your left cheek."

Grimacing, I stood as Rashida raised a hand and slowly rubbed it against my cheek, patting my face. She took her time, building my anticipation and fear. She then raised her hand. I waited, reading myself for a painful smack to my cheek.

SLAP!

It was sudden and quick. Even though I was waiting for it, Rashida moved fast. She slapped me hard -- a loud smack that left a large red mark on my embarrassed face.

"One," I remembered to count. "Thank you for slapping me, bua. I am very sorry I disobeyed you, I deserve to be slapped. Please slap me again."

"Of course, baba."

SLAP!

"Two. Thank you, bua. I deserve this for not listening to you. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Three. Please slap me again, bua."

"You forgot to thank me, Tarek. We will start again from one."

SLAP!

"One! I am sorry, bua. Thank you for slapping me, bua. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

And so it continued. Ten slaps, each of which made me blush deeply. It was such a humiliation -- to be slapped by your busty maid -- the normally docile maid who usually takes your orders, gets your tea, and makes your bed -- and here she was slapping my face, punishing me for masturbating. I wonder what anyone would say if they could see Rashida and me then.

As slap after slap rained on my face, I had to count, thank her for the slap, shamefully apologize for my mistake and then ask her meekly to slap me again.

"Ten. Thank you, bua. I deserve your punishment. Please slap me again."

"Ten is quite enough, baba." Rashida stopped, looking at me. I was bravely trying to hold back my tears or even squirm, even though my cheeks were burning with pain and shame. I had now been slapped by a maid, and I had even thanked her for it!

Rashida walked and sat down on my bed. She beckoned at me to come closer to her. My wiener was now hard, and Rashida could see the bulge in my underwear.

"Tell me," Rashida commanded, placing a hand on my loins, and slowly caressing the bump in my underwear, "What were you masturbating to?"

"I ... I ..." I stammered. Rashida threateningly raised her hand, as if to slap me again, and I replied quickly.

"I was thinking about Mrs. Patel, my English teacher." I told Rashida about Mrs. Patel's short skirt and wind blowing it up. Rashida continued to lovingly touch my manhood through my underwear.

"I heard my name too." Rashida reminded me, her fingers cupping my balls.

Shamed-facedly, I told Rashida the truth. "I was thinking of you and Mrs. Patel. You both had ordered me to strip, and were using me as a slave boy."

I didn't tell Rashida about how they were measuring my penis.

"Well," Rashida smiled. "I don't know how I will be using you as a slave boy, but I will think about it. For now, it's your pasa (ass) that is going to get some action. Go, get me that ruler."

She pointed to a ruler I had on my desk. Silently I picked it up and handed it to Rashida, who grabbed it with her right hand.

Still sitting on the bed, her left hand again lingered for a moment on my manhood, which she felt through my underwear. Then she placed her fingers on the edge of my underwear, and with one tug of her hand, pulled it down to my ankles.

An acute feeling of abject embarrassment and humiliation hit me like a shock wave. For the first time in years, someone was seeing me completely naked. My naked manhood, turgid and hard, was there in front of her, fully exposed. With my underwear still at my ankles, Rashida patted my bum.
Like Reply
"You have a very nice pasa, baba. Very fleshy and spankable."

"Er ... thank you, bua."

"We will begin with a bit of spanking with this ruler, baba." She said, smacking my behind with her hand and making my bum jiggle.

"Yes, bua."

"Ok, baba. Over my knee."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida grabbed me and pulled me on to her lap. My ass was now completely naked, protruding up, and I was totally helpless and exposed, ready to be paddled. My penis was buried between her legs as I lay over her knees, awaiting my punishment. Rashida placed her free hand on my butt, slowly patting it.

"Baba, you do know it's wrong for you to think of me that way. I have seen you since you were a kid."

"Yes, bua." I answered in what I thought was an apologetic voice. "I am ashamed of myself. Please forgive me."

"I am like a mother to you, Tarek." Rashida continued to scold me, caressing my bum. "Yet here you are, on my knees, naked and ready for a spanking because you were thinking of me while masturbating. What will your parents say if they find out?"

"I am so sorry, bua." I was truly alarmed, and started to beg her again. "Please don't tell my parents. I am really sorry, bua. Please forgive me."

"Baba, I will start with thirty canings from this ruler." Rashida told me, completely ignoring my abject apology. "Please count them out loud."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I next felt her hand stroking my upturned bottom, then SWAT! It surprised me and all I said was "Ouch."

"Baba, you forgot to count that caning, so I will repeat it after you apologize. Do you understand?"

"I am so sorry, Rashida." I replied.

SWAT! SWAT!

I felt two hard quick swats as Rashida said, "From now on, you will ALWAYS address me as bua, and NEVER call my by name. Those two canings will also not count."

"Yes, bua, I am so sorry, bua, I do understand." I started to babble. "Do I need to apologize after each caning, and ask for another one as well, bua? Please do forgive my errors, bua. I have never been punished like this before, bua."

Rashida patted my bum appreciatively. "You are learning fast, baba."

"Yes, bua. Thank you, bua." I replied. I was flummoxed, and completely at her mercy, ready to do as she asked of me.

"That's a lot better. Here we go again, baba, with thirty strokes."

"Yes, bua."

SWAT!

"One. I am sorry bua, I was masturbating, thinking about you. Please punish me again."

SWAT!

"Two. I am so ashamed, bua, I am so sorry. Please punish me again."

SWAT!

"Three. I am so sorry, bua, that I was masturbating without your permission. Please punish me again."

Even as I said that, I cringed. Did I really need my maid servant's permission to masturbate?

SWAT!

"Four. I am really and truly sorry, bua. I disrespected you. Please punish me again."

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

Then my paddling began in earnest. Rashida alternated between each ass cheek, and I had to count all of the canings out loud. My bottom started to sting after ten strokes. I was now crying and squirming, all thoughts of bravery lost. I missed a count and she swatted again.
Like Reply
At the end of my paddling she said, "Stand up, and walk over to the corner with your hands on top of your head." I did as she said, my underwear falling to the floor as I made over to the corner. I stood there in the "dunce" position, my hands over my head, completely humiliated.

After ten minutes of standing still, I could feel her hands on my red bum, admiring her spanking. Then she turned me around so my erect cock was now facing her.

"Let's do something about this." She said, and opened my desk drawer where I had hidden a box of condoms that I used sometimes when masturbating. How Rashida knew about this I did not know. Rashida pulled out a condom and placed it on me. She then wrapped one hand around my balls and another around my shaft, and started to stroke me. After a few caresses I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, bua! Oh Rashida! Oh bua!" I cried out as I started to shoot my cum into the condom.

That was the first of many punishments I was to receive at the hands of Rashida bua. When I did not of course report about my humiliation at her hands to my parents, Rashida knew she had a hold over me. She now owned me, and I was her slave.
Like Reply
Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 02

The first few days after Rashida had spanked me were very surreal for me. I had a whole range of conflicting feelings going through me, and I didn't know what to make of them. The beating had caught me by total surprise – one minute I was busy stroking my penis and the next minute I was over her knees getting a thrashing like a naughty little boy. I didn't expect my maid servant of so many years to suddenly decide she had the authority to discipline me.

The overwhelming emotion was a profound sense of shame and embarrassment. I really wanted the earth to open up so I could disappear. Each time my mind played back that incident I would find myself blushing intensely. The moment when Rashida had caught me masturbating in my room. Or how quickly she had taken command of the situation by sending off our other maid, Rubina, on an errand so she could have me completely to herself. How I willingly put myself at her complete mercy.

A warm sense of humiliation would wash over me every time when I thought about how I had to kiss her feet, and how she then grabbed and twisted my ears. If you are an Indian kid, you know how demeaning it is to have your ears twisted by an older, matronly lady. And how I humbly complied with all of her orders, such as being forbidden from calling her by name, as I usually did, instead being commanded to refer to her using the respectful term "bua".

Following the incident, I could not look Rashida in the eye out of shame. During the next few days, whenever she was in the same room as me, I kept my eyes cast down, unable to meet her gaze, looking for any excuse to leave. I was embarrassed to come into her presence! Every time she was around, I felt that she was silently mocking me with her smile. There was a knowing look on her face whenever she would see me.

I could not forget how Rashida, my normally docile, obedient, timid, soft spoken maid servant, had slapped me continuously while ordering me to thank her for each slap. And how I meekly obeyed that command, and thanked her each time she slapped me, and asked for another slap! Me, her employer's son!

To add to my sense of humiliation, Rashida had then stripped me completely naked. I felt powerless to stop her as she removed every article of my clothing, one by one, until I was completely naked, and vulnerable, in her presence. Each time I recalled how I had completely submitted to her, leaving her in a position of power over me, I felt a huge feeling of embarrassment. Like I was nothing. Or perhaps the reason I could not meet her gaze was because I had completely lost any respect she had for me. I was someone she used to lovingly call "baba" – now I was a boy she had placed on her lap for a severe paddling.

That had been over three weeks ago.

I could also not ignore another massive emotion that surfaced in addition to my acute sense of shame.

Arousal. Yes, arousal.

Every time I thought about how my chubby maid servant had calmly placed me over her knees, across her lap and had struck me, again and again, with a ruler, I also felt myself getting stimulated. And when I recalled how, to add to my chastening, Rashida made me count and thank her for each beating, it would leave me quite hard. Every time I thought about how she had tanned my bottom, I felt a deep urge to cum.

So there it was. I was deeply ashamed and extremely embarrassed that my maid servant – for so long the object of my fantasies – had punished me like an errant school boy. One would think, given my class and my background that I was superior to her, yet she had caught me by the ear and put me firmly in my place!

Each time I thought about how I had been punished by her, when I could have just broken free, yet how I found myself unable to do so, I felt I had already accepted the situation. For that brief time, I knew I couldn't do anything but obey her like a slave. In this huge house where my father, mother and the two maids lived, along with me, Rashida and I shared a naughty secret. A secret that between ourselves, for that one day she had stopped being my maid and I had become her slave.

And that fact was strangely also highly stimulating for me. So stimulating, in fact, that I was in a constant state of arousal.

After a few days, particularly with my parents around the house, I tried to forget my humiliating beating at her hands. It was just a one-time thing, I tried to convince myself. I was horny, and my maid had taken advantage of me. It won't happen again, I promised to myself. So almost a month later, one day as we were all sitting down to lunch, I deliberately called Rashida by her name, which she had warned me not to do when she had spanked me. During this last month, I had barely talked to her.

"Rashida! Can I get some water?" I asked, raising my glass.

"Yes, of course, baba!" She ran to fill my glass, just like any good Indian maid would.

And so it began. For the next month or so, Rashida behaved just like a normal maid, even when my parents were away. I deliberately called her by her name, with no blowback. She would make the bed, dust and clean the rooms, prepare the food and do the menial tasks a maid should. She also left me alone. I had almost forgotten that the same plump, buxom maid who was sweeping my floor had taken me across her lap and had given me a sound thrashing almost two months ago.

School was progressing well. It was my final year, so I was busy with college prep exams as well as the cricket team. I didn't have to worry; I already had an acceptance letter from a prestigious university – that's what coming from a rich and politically connected family does for you in India.

In the afternoons, when I would be returning home from school, my father would still be at his business while my mother, who ran an important NGO, would be in her office. It was just Rashida, me and our other maid Rubina in the house for a few hours, every day.
Like Reply
Rubina was just a young skinny girl; similar to me in age (no one knew exactly, although I did hear she was younger to me by a few months); her only redeeming feature was her big butts. Rashida, however, was chubby, and filled out quite nicely. She had a pretty face, with fat cheeks that begged to be squeezed and kissed. Her lips were thick and pouty, and her breasts always seemed to struggle against a blouse that was one size too small. Rashida always wore her sari in such a way that her waist and navel were always exposed. As common with ladies her age, her hair was usually tied up in a bun at the top of her head, but sometimes Rashida kept it loose and flowing. I loved her big breasts. They were always bouncing about in her blouse as she mopped the floor or dusted the furniture. And her buttocks! Big, bootylicious, bodacious, plump juicy buttocks!

Every afternoon, with no one but me around, Rashida would retire to the servants' quarters to her room for a short nap, while Rubina would take the time to take a leisurely bath. Today, feeling restless, I was walking around the house. While tiptoeing over to the servants' quarters for a moment, I noticed that their bathroom door had a large crack on it, and there was a big space between the door and the frame.

I could hear Rubina inside. Placing myself carefully against the door, I peered in. Given that it was the servants' bathroom, there wasn't any shower to speak of – it was an enclosed bath area. Rubina had filled a bucket, and she now dipped a mug, and then poured the water over herself.

Oh, I never realized how sensuous a woman looked when wet! Rubina may be scrawny, but she was a nubile young woman. Her eyes were shut, and the water gently trickled across her face, over her perky breasts, disappearing down her waist. I could see she didn't shave, and her pubic area was all lathered up. I slowly started to rub my groin, feeling the bump through the trousers.

As I continued to watch, Rubina softly placed one hand between her legs. Leisurely, she started to move her hands to and fro.

"Mmmmm...." She started to hum. I kept rubbing myself, my cock getting harder and harder at the sight before me.

I hadn't even heard Rashida walk up, or even seen her standing behind me. Suddenly, I felt the most violent tug on my ear.

There I was, in the maid servants' quarters, standing just outside their washroom, as Rashida held my earlobe in a firm grim between her thumb and her forefinger.

"What is this?" She hissed angrily, pinching my ear with all her might. "A peeping tom!"

"Bua! I ..." I managed to croak, "I ..."

I could still hear the splashes of water as our other maid Rubina was taking a bath inside, unaware of what was transpiring outside the bathroom doors.

Rashida let go of my ear and ordered me to turn and face her. I turned and cast my eyes down in shame, aware that my servant had just caught and twisted my ear. Again.

"Your little nunu (penis) is hard." Rashida told me. I couldn't deny it – there was a bump in my jeans. Rashida laid a hand and felt my hardness.

"You were watching Rubina take a bath."

It was a statement, not a question. I could only nod helplessly. Rashida raised her hand.

SLAP!

I blushed furiously as I realized I had just been slapped by our lowly domestic help of many years.

SLAP!

"I am sorry, bua." I apologized. "I shouldn't have been peeping in."

"You shouldn't be here, Tarek." Rashida told me, raising her hand again.

SLAP!

"These are the servants' quarters, baba." Rashida told me.

SLAP!

"We deserve the right to take a bath without you trying to catch a peek, Tarek."

SLAP!

"Yes, bua. Absolutely, bua. It is my mistake, bua. Please forgive me, bua."

SLAP!

"When I punished you last time, baba, I honestly thought you would mend your ways."

SLAP!

"But here you are, getting punished again."

SLAP!

"I know, bua. I am so sorry, bua. Please forgive me, bua."

Rashida continued to slap me. Her right would strike my left cheek and move across, before she would bring me back and hit the other cheek with the back of the same hand. She continued to slap me, again and again, all while berating me.
Like Reply
I was now aware that I wasn't hearing any sounds from the bathroom. Did Rubina finish her bath? Why wasn't she coming out? Could she hear Rashida scold – and slap – her master right outside the bathroom door?

"Tarek Zia, let's go to my room!"

I knew I was in trouble as Rashida took my full name. She also raised her hand and caught hold of my ear again, and turned and started to walk towards her room, dragging me along by the ear.

"You will find out exactly just how badly you are in trouble, baba."

"Yes, bua." I hurriedly tried to keep pace with her.

Rashida led me by my ear, twisting it all the way, to her room.

"Baba!" She ordered me, once the door was shut. "Pull down your trousers."

"Now?" I asked her in alarm. "Rubina is still in the house, bua, almost done taking a shower, and she could pop into this room any minute!"

"Tsk, tsk." Rashida shook her head in disappointment, giving my ear a hard twist. "Baba! Why do you do this? When I give you an order, I expect to be obeyed AT ONCE!"

SLAP!

My right cheek turned a bright red as I realized once again how callously I was being slapped by my maid. She who was such an obedient servant was now slapping me, her so-called master, without a care in the world. In reality, it was she who was the mistress and I her servant.

SLAP!

"Haven't I taught you to say something whenever you get slapped, Tarek?"

Her dominance of me was total. She had no compunction in calling me by my name, while I had to address her respectfully as bua.

SLAP!

"Oh, yes, bua, of course. I am so sorry bua. Please slap me again."

"With pleasure, baba. Show me your other cheek."

"Yes, bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you, bua, for slapping me. I deserve it. I was trying to be a peeping tom. Please slap me again."

"You were a peeping tom, Tarek."

SLAP!

"Your maid servant is slapping you, Tarek. How does that make you feel?"

SLAP!

"I am so ashamed, bua, and I am so sorry." I meekly stated. "Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Isn't it shameful, getting punished by your maid servant, baba? A mere kaajer mey is slapping you, Tarek Zia."

"I am really feeling guilty, bua. Ami shotti lojjito (I am truly ashamed). Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Is your little nunu getting hard, baba?"

"Er ... yes, bua."

SLAP!

"Do you like getting slapped, baba?"

SLAP!

"Er ... yes, bua. Thank you, bua. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP!

"What kind of a man likes getting slapped, baba? You are not a real man. You are a sissy."

Finally, after slapping me a few more times, Rashida sat down on her bed, facing me, and then commanded, "Baba! Crawl your ass over here and kiss my foot! NOW!"
Like Reply
My head was now throbbing, and my cheeks still stinging from the blows. No doubt I had red marks of my maid's fingers on my cheeks from her slaps.

Still dressed completely, I immediately got down on my hands and knees and started to crawl over to where she was sitting. Rashida put out a foot, awaiting my arrival. When I got there, I immediately dropped my face down to her feet. Rashida arched her head back so she could feel my mouth planting kisses on the top of her toes. She sat back, enjoying her total control over me as I slobbered over her feet.

"That's more like how you should be, baba." Rashida told me. "Head down, face on the floor at my feet, ass up."

"Yes, bua."

"Enough!" She snapped her fingers. "Get your fat pasa (ass) over my lap now."

"Yes, bua!" I answered meekly.

Rashida watched me slowly get up, my cheeks still red and smarting from her slaps. She grabbed my arm and helped push me down on her lap, over her knees. Roughly she grasped my ass cheeks, positioning me till I was centered. She then clutched the waistband of my pants and pulled it down. My underwear soon followed, dropping to my ankles. My bare butt was now high up in the air. Enjoying the sight of my naked bum on her lap at her mercy, Rashida clicked her tongue.

"From now on," Rashida commanded me, "I don't want you to wear underpants around the house, ever! Whenever I want, I should just be able to pull down your pants or pajamas down, and I should be able to see your bare bottom, so that I can spank you."

"Yes, bua." I acquiesced timidly. "From today I will not wear underwear."

Rashida laid her hand across my bum, squeezed my butt cheeks and then asked, "And why will you not wear underwear, baba?"

Oh Rashida! Not only had I just been slapped by my maid servant while being insulted by her, but now she was giving me orders, and driving home the point that I was her submissive boy, not her master's son.

"You told me so, bua."

"And WHY?"

Rashida was also further humiliating me by making me explicitly admit the fact that I was her slave – ready to be punished by her on my bare bottom at her whim.

"So that, bua, you can pull down my pants easily and my butt is there, so I can be easily spanked by you whenever you wish to do so."

"Good boy, Tarek!"

Rashida slowly rubbed her hands across my bare bottom, as if deciding on the nature of the punishment. As her fingers glided across my butt, each touch of her fingers on my skin produced a thousand watts of current through my body.

"Twenty should be enough for now, baba." Rashida informed me, patting my bum. "You better count and thank me for each one, if you don't want to be disciplined even more."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida brought her hand down hard on my right butt cheek as I gasped.

SPANK!

"One! Thank you, bua. I am guilty and deserve to be punished. Please spank me again."

"Indeed I will, baba." Rashida agreed. "Can you see yourself now, baba, a teenager boy from a distinguished family, lying over the knees of a lowly kaajer meye (maid), and getting spanked on your pasa?"

SPANK!

"Two! Thank you, bua. It is an honour for me to be punished by a woman like you. Please spank me again."

"An honour? Hah! Does it turn you on, baba, getting punished and humiliated like this? What if your teachers could see you now?"

SPANK!

"Ouch! Three! Thank you, bua, for spanking me. Yes, bua, I am truly ashamed. Please spank me again."
Like Reply
"I should take you to my village," Rashida told me, "and get my mother and sister to spank you on your pasa as well. They would love to punish a man with a small nunu like you."

Not only was Rashida giving me a proper beating, I had to humbly digest her insults as well.

SPANK!

"Ow! Ouch! Four! Thank you, bua, for spanking me. I would absolutely love to be spanked by your mother and sister. Please spank me again."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Rashida continued to alternately spank each ass cheek, hitting my buttocks again and again. Sometimes I forgot to count or thank her as my voice was strained in pain and she gave me five more for each time I forgot. Ten minutes later, I was in tears, begging her to stop and thanking her for each spank at the same time.

Rashida helped me get off her lap, enjoying the red marks she had placed across my butt. My pants were now on the floor, and I was dressed just in my T-shirt. I continued to stare at the floor in embarrassment.

"Baba, take off your t-shirt! I want you completely nude."

This time, without hesitation, I took off my t-shirt, slipping it over my shoulders. I was now completely in the buff, my dick exposed, standing stark naked in front of my maid Rashida, my hands gingerly rubbing my sore behind.

"Get me my hairbrush!" Rashida ordered me. I turned over to a small desk where Rashida kept a few of her grooming kit and picked out the hair brush. It was a big thick brush, with a long flat edge, and an equally firm and long handle. I gave it to Rashida, who curled one finger and beckoned me over.

"Come around to my right side, baba, and put yourself across my knees," She said sternly. I felt myself being pulled across her lap by my arm. My hands held me up off the floor and my butt was sticking up in the air in the perfect position for her to spank. I felt so ashamed. Here I was, son of the master of the house, but lying across the lap of my plump maid, naked, ready to be spanked with her hairbrush, while at any time the other maid could pop in and catch me in this embarrassing situation.

"I am going to spank you with my hairbrush, Tarek." Rashida announced. "That will teach you to be a peeping tom." So my punishment for trying to catch a peek of Rubina while she was taking a shower was going to continue for some time.

"Er... bua, how many spanks?" I asked foolishly.

Whap!

"Ow!" I screamed.

"Baba!" Rashida gently caressed my left butt cheek that was now stinging from her blow. "I will spank you until I feel it's enough."

Whap!

Whap!

Whap!

The spanking resumed, hard and fast. Each smack caused me to throw back my head and shout a begging protest. At first I was aware that Rubina could hear me, so I tried to be quiet, but by the tenth smack I was bawling my eyes out. I could not even let my thoughts wander as my mind was constantly brought back to the task at hand by the swift series of spanks I received, alternating between one cheek and the other.
Like Reply
"I'm sorry bua, I'm sorry. Oh bua, please stop now. Arghhh!!"

Tears streamed heavily down my face. The intensity of the spanking increased until I felt like my entire butt was on fire. But suddenly and without warning Rashida stopped. I adjusted my position slightly and reached up to rub myself with my right hand.

Rashida pushed my arm down. "No, baba! Stay in position. I want you to contemplate the burning sting for a while longer."

More than a minute passed until I was finally told that I should stand up. "Do not place your hands on your behind baba. Put them back on your head and hold your ears." I stood erect in that position. My face was now flush with shame.

Rashida got up and walked around me, inspecting me from all sides. Finally she came and stood in front of me, facing me. Her hands went down and enveloped my manhood.

"Your pasa has turned a nice even red colour." Rashida informed me, stroking my rock hard penis softly. "I can see the marks of my strokes."

"Thank you, bua. I deserve my punishment bua."

Rashida continued to stroke me for a little while until I was very close to cumming. I honestly thought my punishment was over and she was giving me some relief. Suddenly, without any warning, she stopped rubbing me and turned around.

"Tarek Zia, now put on your clothes and go to your room. And stay there! Think about what you did until I decide what to do next."

"Yes, bua." I internally sighed at not being allowed to cum, while also cringed at realizing that my punishment was not over!

I put on my underwear, grimacing as it brushed against my now tender buttocks, smarting from the spanking. I put on my trousers and then my T-shirt. I was now fully dressed.

"Baba." Rashida commanded, just as I was about to leave her room. "I want you to go straight to your room, and I want you to stay there. Do NOT lock the door, but shut it."

"Yes, bua."

"And no supper for you today, Tarek."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I turned the handle and exited out of the room into the hallway. I turned around and shut the door to Rashida's room.

"Baba! What were you doing in there?"

The voice startled me. I turned around to see Rubina. She had just been emerging from her room herself.

"Oh ..." I was at a loss, not knowing what to say.

"Were you with Rashida apa?" She asked innocently.

"Er ... yes, Rubina." I said.

She came forward and stared at my face.

"Your cheeks are all red, baba. Do you have an allergy or something?"

"Uh ... yes, allergy. Yes, I have some allergic reaction to something I ate." I thought fast. "I wanted to show it to bua ... I mean to Rashida. I wanted to see if she had any cream or something."

"Ah ... OK."

Was it my imagination or did I see the hint of a sly smile on Rubina's face? Without thinking more about it, I quickly ran to my room. Once in my room, I immediately shut the door, while remembering not to lock it. Then I instantly rushed to get out of my pants.

My ass was on fire.

A few hours passed as I stayed in this state, and tried not to think of how I had gotten myself into this situation. Here I was, in my room alone, wearing nothing but a T-shirt. Finally, when evening came, I was able to sit down, on my bed, but I was still nursing a rather sore and a very stinging bottom. My pants and underwear were still on the floor. With my back to the mirror, I stood up, turned my head and glanced.

My buttocks were still bright red, even though my maid servant Rashida had spanked me over five hours ago with her hair brush. Gingerly I now put on my underwear and pants, trying not to think of the fact that merely two months after I had been first punished by my buxom servant, I was punished again today by her. Once again with no protest from me.
Like Reply
I suddenly realized I wanted to pee. I hadn't stepped out of my room in hours. Yet, I decided not to go to the loo. Rashida had strictly ordered me to remain in my room. I crossed my legs, and tried to think about cricket.

At 10pm the door to my room opened. Once again, Rashida did not bother to knock.

"Bua." I greeted her, standing up.

"Baba." Rashida acknowledged me, and then walked over and sat down in my chair. She made no motion for me to sit, so I remained standing.

"This is embarrassing for me, Tarek." Rashida clasped her hands together. "The last time I was in this room with you, you were masturbating to disgusting thoughts of me, and you had left the door open so I could walk in and see you do it."

"But bua," I interrupted her. "I really didn't mean to ..."

"I don't like being interrupted, Tarek!" Rashida cut me off coldly.

"Er ... yes, bua. I am sorry, bua. I didn't mean to do it, bua. Please forgive me, bua."

"So as I was saying," Rashida leaned back in the chair and looked at me. "The last time I had to spank you was for masturbating so openly. And what happened today? You were actually trying to take a peek of Rubina in the shower!"

My eyes were staring at the floor, at my feet. I was ashamed.

"This sort of behavior is unacceptable, baba." Rashida told me. "We are two women with self-respect and dignity in this house. We are here to do a job, and not be part of your sick fetishes."

"Yes, bua. I am so sorry, bua."

"Now I really don't know what to do with you, Tarek." Rashida shook her head disapprovingly. "I thought, perhaps if I give you a spanking on your pasa once, you will rectify your behavior. I thought the shame of having your maid servant give you a thappor (slap) would be enough to keep you in line. Clearly, I am wrong. Perhaps I should tell your parents of your appalling activities, after all."

"No, no, bua. Please!" I begged of her. "Please. I will do anything you say. Anything. Give me any punishment. Please."

Rashida seemed to think for a minute.

"There is one alternative, baba." She finally said. "I will tell you what it is, and then you can choose what happens next. What you need is a strong woman to take you in hand, and keep you in line. If your mother or one of your aunts are not doing it, perhaps I should do it."

"Yes, please, bua." I gushed out, relieved she wasn't thinking of telling anything about this to my parents. "Please take me in hand, and punish me as you will, bua. I will be a good boy, I promise!"

Rashida stood up and walked to me. She raised a hand and caught my right ear.

"Do you realize what you are saying, baba?" Rashida asked me, starting to twist my ear. "Once you agree to this, you will get no dignity or respect from me. You will have to do what I say, obey every command, and failure to do so will result in strict punishments."

"I do, bua, I do." I replied, squirming with my earlobe being pinched hard by Rashida. "Bua, I even followed your command not to leave this room after my afternoon punishment, even though I really need to go to the washroom to pee. Ow! My ear!"

"Is that so?" Rashida continued to twist my ear. "So right now you really need to go to the loo?"

"Ouch! Yes, bua. Please, my ear! It's paining!"

"Good." Rashida nodded approvingly. "It's supposed to pain, so you learn. Your servitude to me should be having some tangible benefits."

Suddenly Rashida stopped twisting my ear. She then raised the other hand and caught me by the other ear – my left ear.

"Once we go forward, baba, I will be in charge of your behavior."

She pulled my ear hard, and continued, "I will train you properly, and punish you severely."

I gulped.

"But ... you will not say anything to my parents, bua?" I asked.

Rashida smiled. She stopped twisting my ear and put both of her hands by her side.

"Yes, baba. I will keep your dirty secret with me."

"What about Rubina, bua? I don't want her to know."

Rashida seemed to think for a minute.

"I will decide whether or not Rubina should be involved, later." She told me. "Given that you were intending on treating her as a sex object, baba, I have half a mind to involve her in your punishment as well. Did she see you today when you left my room?"
Like Reply
"Um ... yes, bua."

I told her what happened. Rashida threw back her head and laughed.

"Allergies? Good God! We are not gora manush (white people) that we have allergies to our own food! What a silly excuse! Alright, baba, let's start off your behavioral correction with some slaps. I know I slapped you a lot today, but you deserve it. Show me your cheek."

"Yes, bua."

"And do you know what to do when I slap you?"

"Yes, bua. I will thank you, and ask you for another slap."

SLAP!

The slap was fast, and hard. It left my cheeks with a stinging feeling.

"Thank you, bua, for slapping me. I shouldn't have been peeping at Rubina. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you, bua, for slapping me. I shouldn't have been masturbating while thinking about you. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you, bua, for slapping me. I shouldn't interrupt you, ever. Please slap me again, bua."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The slaps rained down one after another. After slapping me no less than fifteen times, Rashida stopped.

"From now on, Tarek, I want you to remember one thing." She told me. "You are mine. You are to obey me at all times, and remember – your will is mine, your body is mine and your time is mine."

"Ah ... yes, bua."

I wondered what I was getting myself into.

"There will be nights," Rashida ominously warned me, "that you will not be able to sit on your bum – so severe will be the thrashing I will have given you. And you can forget about having any shame or modesty from me – most of the time I will be stripping you naked for your punishments. I will also train you in edging, where you will cum ONLY when I tell you to cum. That will control your masturbation habits."

"Er ... yes, bua, I understand." Edging? What was that? I had a lot to learn from Rashida, I realized.

Rashida laughed again.

"You are really pathetic, baba. I thought the boy I raised was going to be a proper man. Now it looks like you should have been born a servant."

I blushed a deep crimson shade at her comment.

Rashida then walked to the centre of the room and clapped her hands.

"Baba! Whenever I clap my hands, you are to bow down and kiss my feet."

"Yes, bua!"

Immediately I was on my knees, kissing her feet as she had instructed me. I touched my lips to each of her toes as she stood, bemused, watching the son of the master of the house abase himself at his maid servant's feet. She then clapped her hands again, and I crept back and stood up, eyes cast down towards the floor respectfully.

"By the way, your mother had just called before I came here." Rashida announced. "She and your father are going to some event at her friend's place, and won't be back until very late into the morning. Also, Rubina has just stepped out to visit her uncle's. She will be back tomorrow morning."

I understood. It was just Rashida and me, in the house, for hours. And now I was her domicile slave, at her beck and call, for her to do as she wished with me. I was, once again, at her complete mercy. Looking at me straight in the eye, Rashida caught hold of my ears. She started to twist them as I stood there helplessly.
Like Reply
"Well," She stated, "I understand you have been a very naughty little boy again, Tarek."

"Yes, bua." I humbly admitted.

"And now you are getting a proper kaan dola (ear twisting) from me, your maid servant."

"Yes, bua."

"And you know what I liked to do to naughty little boys, baba?"

"You punish them, bua."

"And how will I punish you, baba?"

"As you wish, bua. I deserve it."

Rashida stopped twisting my ears.

"Of course, baba. Now let's start with those pesky clothes, shall we?"

My maid servant wasted no time and began to undress me, as I stood there helplessly. She ordered me to take off my shirt first, then my pants were thrown across the room. Standing there in just my underpants, I felt totally dominated and humiliated.

Rashida walked over to me and raised a hand.

SLAP!

She had slapped me – again!

"Didn't I tell you not to wear underwear in the house, baba?"

SLAP!

"Er ... yes, bua. I ... er ... forgot, bua."

SLAP!

"You seem to love getting slapped by me, baba."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, bua. It won't happen again."

My shapely servant grabbed the waist band of my underwear. Slowly Rashida moved down to lower them. She knew how much her spanking would hurt, especially on my bare ass, and so as she leisurely lowered my underpants, it underlined her dominance over me. I stood there helplessly as my underwear came all the way down and finally off. I was now in front of my maid, completely naked, in my birthday suit and ready to be punished. Again.

"You've been a very naughty little boy," Rashida's fingers snaked around my penis. In spite of myself, I started to get hard as she continued to brush my manhood.

"Tarek, the only way to teach you a lesson is to give you a good, long, hard spanking on your bare behind. You deserve it completely." Rashida scolded me. "Believe me, baba, you're going to really get it good tonight. But that's not the only thing I will be doing to you tonight."

I gasped. I had mentally prepared myself for a good spanking, but what else did Rashida have in mind?

"As I said, when I first walked in on you," Rashida repeated her complaint, her hands cupping my testicles. "You were calling out my name, picturing me in your dirty mind while masturbating. Today, you tried to catch a peek of Rubina in the shower, in the nude. Clearly, you treat us maids as some lowly objects who are the subject of your sexual fantasies. So I have decided to make you a sex object. You will be used by me for my sexual fantasies. Essentially, you are now my sex slave."

I stood silent as she continued to rub my balls with two fingers, and then ran her forefinger down my shaft. I was getting harder and harder.

"And clearly, baba, you agree with me, because you have just committed yourself to be my little slave girl. You are going to be my bitch, Tarek. That's what I will make you – my own kutti (bitch)."

Rashida wrapped her hand around my manhood, looked up at me and grinned.

"Clearly your little nunu agrees to being my slave, eh baba?"

"Uh ... yes, bua."

Rashida then let go of my manhood and walked over to where my pants were. She bent down, picked my trousers and slowly removed the belt. My eyes widened as she swung it in the air a couple of times. Surely, she was not going to belt me? Seeing my face, Rashida laughed.

"Don't worry. There's a time for this, baba, but not now."

Rashida made a loop on the belt, so it was more like a noose. She walked over to me and placed the noose over my head, around my neck. I felt like a dog that was just placed on a leash. Rashida drew the noose tight around my neck and gave a sharp tug to bring me to her side.

"I am putting you on a leash, baba." She informed me. "Do you know what animals get put on a leash, Tarek?"

There was only one answer to that question.

"Er, dogs, bua?"

"Exactly! You are now my bitch, baba. Now, get down on all fours and lick my feet like the good little dog you are."

Obediently, I was on the floor on my hands and knees, licking Rashida's feet like a good puppy.

"Raise your butt higher in the air, baba." Rashida instructed, bending down and patting my bum. "Head lower, arch your body. That's good. Remember, keep your pasa high."

I obediently followed her directions.

"Excellent! Now I shall lead you, baba, and you will follow me at my heels like a good little bitch. Make sure to crawl on all fours, and keep your naked pasa high up in the air!"

With that she led me, helpless, stripped, humbled and ashamed, from the bedroom. I was led away naked, on all fours, at the end of a belt around my neck like a dog being taken for a walk by his mistress. Rashida led me into the middle of the master bedroom, and left me kneeling there. She left the noose of her makeshift leash around my neck, while she went into my parents' washroom. The loose end of the belt bumping against my chest and dragging on the floor as I moved reminded me of the way one would train a puppy. I realized that was exactly how Rashida was treating me – as her puppy, her bitch. I had gone from 'baba' to 'bitch' in a few hours. And how quickly I had accepted my demeaning status!
Like Reply
"Come!" She pulled the belt, and we entered the giant bathroom. This was the best washroom in the whole house. Luxuriously detailed with marble counter tops and gold taps, there was a huge hot tub at one end. Rashida ordered me to work the taps, and soon the tub was filled with warm water.

Rashida slipped her 'leash' over my neck and tossed it across the bathroom, and told me to stand up. There I was, standing naked in my parents' washroom, while my maid ogled me, deciding how to best punish me.

"When was the last time I gave you a bath, baba?"

"Er ..." I tried to remember. "I think when I was 4 or 5, bua."

"So over a decade ago. See, if I want to play with you and punish you in the nude, I have to make sure you are clean, and going forward, will remain clean."

"Yes, bua. I am clean, bua. I always..."

SLAP!

Rashida slapped me again.

"Do NOT interrupt me."

"I am sorry, bua. Please forgive me, bua."

"We will take a bath together." Rashida said. "In ancient times, mistresses and their slave girls often bathed together, where the slave girls would clean the mistress and groom her. You, Tarek, are my slave girl today. But you will not groom or clean me today. You need much more training before you can do those tasks."

"Yes, bua."

My pecker stood at attention. If Rashida was going to take a bath with me, was she going to disrobe? Was I going to see her naked?

I had fantasized about this long enough. In some of my dreams, I was lying in bed with a naked Rashida. My hands would roam over her body and pay homage to her gigantic melons. I would squeeze each breast and finger the teat. Then my hand would travel downwards, over her plump tummy, and then to between her legs, even as she would purr and writhe with desire. Never had I thought I would actually get to see my maid servant in the nude.

Rashida turned to me and raised an eye brow. "Ever seen a woman naked, baba, for real?"

"I ... er ... no, bua. Actually, no, today I saw Rubina, bua."

"Ah, yes, of course."

Rashida started to undress. First it was her sari that came off. She lowered the pallu and slowly unwrapped the sari from her body. Now she was just in a petticoat and blouse. I noticed a small damp spot on her petticoat, right between her legs. The petticoat soon dropped to the floor. Rashida wasn't wearing a panty. For the very first time in my life, I was seeing a woman's crotch right in front of me.

Rashida hadn't shaved down there – she was very hairy. For some reason, this actually turned me on more. My maid servant then raised her arms and started to take off her blouse.

It was an extra ordinary feeling to actually see the woman who dominated me so completely stripping off her clothes entirely to join my own state of nakedness. For so long had I masturbated to thoughts of Rashida's heaving bosom. Here I watched in awe as her massive boobs sprang free once her blouse and bra was off, her nipples sharp and pointed. She now was standing completely in the nude. I took in her fat, matronly body, from her pinch-able fat cheeks to her big fat boobs to her plump waist and then her thick thighs.
Like Reply
My mouth must have been open as I drunk in this heavenly sight, as Rashida pointedly tapped at my jaw.

"Close your mouth, boy."

"Er ... yes, bua."

I then added, perhaps with a little courage, "You are very lovely to look at bua. You are very beautiful."

"Why, thank you, baba. Your little nunu agrees as well, baba."

"Er ... yes, bua."

Rashida then walked over to face me.

"Before you begin your bath," she explained, "you must relieve yourself, and then clean yourself before entering the bath. So," she ordered, "go on, and sit on the toilet and pee."

Again, I hesitated for a moment, and again, I saw her shake her head in displeasure.

SLAP!

A cracking sound resulted as the back of her hand met my face.

"I am so sorry, bua. Please forgive me. I am doing it now."

Before she could say another word, or slap me again, I walked over to the toilet, squatted on the commode, and began to urinate.

As my piss hit the bowl, a warm feeling of humiliation swept over me, as I realized I was now relieving myself unabashedly in front of my maid. I had a full bladder, and the urine continued to stream down, making a noise, all the while emphasizing my indignity and lowly status.

After I was done, I was given some water and tissue to clean myself, which I did. I was told to go and stand obediently beside the hot tub, and this time, Rashida squatted down on the commode, and began to pee. I watched in fascination as Rashida urinated loudly. She seemed completely to not care that I was there. I was just a piece of the furniture for her. She urinated long and hard until she was done. Then she beckoned me to get the lota (mug) of water and some tissue. I grabbed those and walked up to her.

"Well?" She looked up and asked, in a slightly irritated tone.

I understood. Whereas when I had urinated, I had cleaned myself, but I was now her slave (or as Rashida called me, her "bitch"). Here, Rashida was my Mistress and I her "slut". I was to clean her.

She parted her legs and I rubbed the wet tissue between her legs. My hands became warm as her urine spread there, and I used the water to clean her and then myself. I used another piece of tissue, reached between her legs and rubbed her wet pussy thoroughly, cleaning her. I then turned around to the sink and washed my hands. Upon finishing up, Rashida walked over to where I was standing, and turned me around to face her.

"Now, baba, let's get you into the bath so we can get you cleaned up."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida got into the tub and slid into the warm relaxing embrace of the water. The soapy foam circled around her boobs and she purred contentedly at the bath. As a maid, she would never have dared to do this if my parents were home. However, my parents were not here, and I was completely under her domination to even think of protesting.

All I could think of were her boobs as the water crept around them, soap suds glistening on her nipples.

"Ok, baba, get in." She told me.

"Yes, bua."

I stepped into the bath. A little water slashed and landed outside the tub.

Rashida took her time and cleaned me thoroughly. I felt like a little boy who was being given a bath by his mommy. First she made me turn around so that my back was to her. She took a mug and filled it with water and poured it over my head. She repeated this several times.

Then she told me to raise my hands, and started to scrub me under my armpits.

"You will clean like this every time you take a bath." She told me. "And every Monday you will shave your arm pits, and your pubic hair. I want you completely shaved."

"Yes, bua."

Then she used the brush to clean my back, soaping me as needed.

"Baba, in the future, it will be you who will be doing the cleaning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, bua."

"I will also train you for oral service. Do you know what oral service is, Tarek?"

"Er ... no, bua."

Rashida laughed.

"You will soon find out. OK, kutti, spread your legs. And turn around so that you are facing me."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida lathered her hands, and then gently rubbed my balls, and the soft area between my asshole and scrotum. Despite my discomfort, I started to get hard. Rashida laughed, and then poured some water over my chest, belly and the front of my legs, and brushed my chest thoroughly. She then soaped and lathered my penis.

"Bua, I am so sorry." I apologized, as I began to harden again.

Rashida grinned.

"Do you want to cum, baba?" She asked, as she began to stroke me.

"Yes, bua, YES. Can I, please?"

"NO!" Rashida strongly retorted, stopping her rubbing of my manhood. "You will cum ONLY when I tell you to cum! Got it?"

Her sharp scolding caused me to go limp almost immediately.

"Yes, bua."

Rashida continued to stroke my penis.

"This little nunu of yours has gotten you into a lot of trouble, baba." She told me, tenderly rubbing the tip of her finger across my dick. "I will train you to use it properly."
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply