Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your dare, fanatasy
We are married couple from delhi 32/31. We are onto xossip and love that site. Let me share one experience with you guys. Once I invited one of single to my house from one of social site. I told him that my wife is not aware about my sexual desire but she likes when we talk about threesome while having sex. So I shared with him that maybe my wife can do sex when she is horny. I also told him that I will introduce you as a long distance friend who came after long time to meet me and he will stay tonight as he is having to catch train in the morning. Also I told him that my wife likes massage and she is very open minded girl. It’s easy to seduce her if she is drunked and if you offer her massage. 

So the day came. I invited him to over home, he came and just we chatted a few minutes. Introduce him to my wife. My wife wore saree with little deep neck. So after some time we plan to have drink as we occasionally drink together. We finished one shot and then another and chitchatting. After that we thought to play a game of truth and dare. Initially it was more truth and sone funny dares like dance, bark like dog and all. Then we took one more shot of whiskey and my wife was little drunked. Now this time the question have to ask to that single guy. I asked him about his GF so he said no but having affair with one of bhabhi from his neighbor hood. My wife asked really Bhabhi, I told her that yes nowdays it’s easy to make a bhabhi for affair. Now next turn was 

Single- he asked me that whether I have any extra affair
Suraj-No

Next turn was my wife- Roshni
Single- do you have any crush other than your husband
Roshni- yes, once I have seen muscular and athletic guy, I was liked him
Single- so I think I am athlete
Roshni- you look like

Next turn- was single. Given dare to him to just go outside to house with without shirt as it was around 12 am.when he removed his shirt my wife was just staring him as he is having tonned body with abs. 
Next turn was my wife, truth
I asked her do you likr his abs, she said yes, I was little socked as she really likes and admitting maybe it was because of wishkey.

Next turn was single, I said stand and just dance like giggle, I played a song and he was just stand up and dancing and showing his upper body to us. My wife was just staring him

Next turn was my wife- she choose dare, I told him that you can touch his abs, initially she resist but when I told her rule is rule, then she touch his abs and it was really hot feeling to watch your wife wearing saree and touching other men abs.

Next turn was my wife- I asked her to dance for us, normal dance, and she did

Next turn was me, my wife order that I can walk like dog, I did

Next turn was single, truth, I asked him have you fucked that bhabhi, he said yes many times and also done anal with him, my wife was just listening and sitting my side and I continuesly touching her thighs and sometime exposed navel, she is getting excited because of wishkey and dat act and talks.

Next turn was my wife, single guy told her that she can give me kiss, my wife has given to me long kiss,

Then I asked single guy in next turn that he can massage my wife feet. He did dat and in between while massaging her toe she kept on his thighs, my wife can feel his hard long dick. He opened her legs little more so he can see her thongs which my wife generally wear. My wife likes massage. 

Next turn- my wife asked me to massage her shoulder and I massaged her, meanwhile i asap kissed her shoulder. She was horny at that moment

Next turn- I asked my wife to do saree strip dance for me, I thought she will deny but to my surprise she took the challenge and did strip dance, she was just in blouse and petticoat with full navel exposed and deep cleavage.

Next turn- I asked that I will drink wishkey from her navel, she lied on sofa I drink wishkey from navel, guy was just watching.

Next turn- I asked that single guy to massage my wife feet till thighs while same time I massage my wife shoulder, my wife was just enjoying massage as we talked many time while having sex this kind of things but today we are doing it.

He was using oil which was touching the clothes so he said if you can do remove your peticot I can massage well. I removed her petticoat and she lied back. It was just black thongs and full back was visible. She enjoyed back and ass massage, then while back massage removed blouse too. 

He massaged her for around 60 minutes and make fully naked. Dat night we both fucked her. Will again tell how we fucked her
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.