Fantasy StarLight (An erotic science fiction story)
Star 
StarLight
(An erotic science fiction story)

[Image: Star-Light-Title.jpg]
Index

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1
Myra, a 63-year-old woman, sat alone in her dingy apartment, surrounded by a lifetime's worth of memories gathering dust. Abandoned by her relatives and cast out of the old age home for nonpayment of dues, her days were filled with loneliness and longing. Little did she know that her life was about to take a turn beyond her wildest imagination.

One stormy night, as she finished combing what was left of her long hair which was now thinning and lacked its once admired black lustre and volume; a blinding flash of light filled her room, and before she knew it, she found herself in a strange chamber.

It did not take her long to realize that she was lying stark naked metallic table and there were faces staring down at her. Faces that were not at all human and they seemed to be straight out of a science fiction movie.

[Image: Aliens.jpg]

‘Am I dreaming?’ She asked herself. And then she realised she was not because the climate has been changing however the table or the surface that she was lying on felt too cool to be comfortable.

As she started to orient herself with the surroundings, she realised that she was able to hear them even if they were not talking. They were communicating now telepathically… but she could hear them. Initially what seem to be an incoherent argument gradually became clear. Now Myra was fully conscious and she tried to sit up. However, she was forced down by one of the aliens. She gathered up some courage and managed to ask in a trembling voice, “Who the hell are you and where am I?”

The alien beings surrounding her seemed to ignore her and they continued to argue amongst themselves. And this time she could understand what they were saying- Or rather communicating telepathically.

"But look at her, she's ancient! 63 earth years old!" one voice exclaimed in disbelief.
"I know, I know," another voice replied, their tone dripping with excitement. "But she's the best we've found so far! She has seen more days than the other specimens which matched our criteria. Her experience will be invaluable; Not only as a specimen, but also as a recruiter… she could also work for us"

"I get it, but can't we find someone younger? Like I told you, she’s ancient and our preliminary scrutiny shows… she has totally lost the ability to serve our primary purpose" a sceptical voice argued.

The first voice laughed boisterously. "Oh, you young ones and your obsession with age! Haven't you heard that age is just a number? Besides, we can make her young again. Our masters will be thrilled with this specimen. We can definitely reverse her aging process and transform her into a blooming young beauty reactivating all her biological capabilities that we need"
Myra's heart pounded, fear mingling with a hint of curiosity.

The aliens were talking about transforming her into a "blooming young beauty." She wondered what they meant by that.

"Alright, fine," the sceptical voice conceded grudgingly. "But remember, if it doesn't work out, you're taking the blame."

Myra couldn't help but feel a mix of apprehension and intrigue. What were these aliens capable of? And what kind of fate awaited her in this bizarre scenario?

“Who the hell are you and where am I?”, This time, her voice was more assertive and louder.
The (telepathic) conversation in the room stopped in the room stopped. All the aliens surrounding her now fix their gazes at her. She finally got their attention.
Finally, the alien which was advocating for her looked directly
into her eyes and she could hear his telepathic message in her mind. Obviously, he was in charge.
He introduced themselves as the Greens. They were a slave race to another advanced alien species called the Zenzi.

The Zenzi have been existing since long long go in a Galaxy far far away. However, in spite of their technological advancements and biogenetic superiority. Their species and as a matter of fact their entire race was facing extinction. The Ultra advanced and for more biogenetically superior race than human- Zenzi, who had successfully in enslaved other alien species like the Grays and Greens- was now endangered because the female of their kind was now extinct!

There was a simple yet a very crude reason for this. Something that they shared with the much primitive and backward species from their kind- the humans on earth. For existence to continue and for a species to remain in existence it is essential that they continue to reproduce and that can only happen if the male and the female of that species copulate to increase the number of their young ones.

However, it was the female of the species among Zenzi that was the source of the problem. Most among the Zenzi- preferred male offsprings. As grown-up male of the species would be far stronger, have more endurance and can be used in wars to conquer other worlds to spread their influence and fulfil the ever-growing need of resources.

As result most of the Zenzi resorted to their kind of scientific techniques to produce more of male offsprings and female. But mother nature no matter to what world she belonged took her revenge! And other result gradually the females Zenzi eventually lost their ability to produce healthy female of offsprings and the male of their species Lost their power of genetic material in order to produce a female of their kind. In fact, most female embryos to die or degenerate during the early stages of development. Gradually, Zenzi females became extinct!

The Zenzi scoured the Galaxies to find the match for their genetic material that would produce a female compatible to their kind and found their match here on earth.
They would and reengineer the human female embryos to their standards, so that they are then capable of producing the male of their species by copulating with their own kind. However, the procedure to obtain female embryos was based on the old-fashioned way of human male to female mating.

Not every female human was a match for their genetic material they had to be specific.
The master race Zenzi had employed the greens to do all the scouting and hunting and also all the scientific work and deliver them the finished product. Which was in this case, a healthy living and breathing Zenzi-Human female capable of reproducing more of their male kind.
Before she could dwell on it further, a bright light filled the room along with the noise that seemed like an electromagnetic hum. The noise started to increase in pitch and gradually from a hum It started to feel like a shrill and before drifting into oblivion all Myra could remember was the lead alien handing her an object that looked like a Cowrie and his telepathic message telling her that this is a communication device that she should always keep handy.
[Image: Cowrie.jpg]

To be continued…
Like Reply
Chapter 2

Early next morning, Myra opened her eyes. She was feeling as if she was having a big hangover… She was dazed and confused. So, she went straight for the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

Myra couldn't believe her eyes! She had just washed her face and wiped off the water from her eyes, but the image in the mirror was not the one she was expecting. Instead of her 63-year-old self, she saw a young woman with glowing skin and a head full of waist length long, lustrous wavy flowing hair. The wrinkles that had been etched on her face for decades were gone, and her eyes sparkled with a youthful vigor she hadn't felt in the last 40 years.

At first, Myra thought it was some kind of trick of the light, but as she looked closer, she realized that the changes were real. She touched her face, feeling the smooth, firm skin that she had never experienced before. She ran her hands through her hair, marvelling at the softness and volume that she had never known was possible.

She had always accepted the aging process as a natural part of life, but now it seemed that fate had decided to give her a second chance.

It was now that she realised that she was naked and she saw that her simply sagging breasts were now full, firm and erect- giving her a voluptuous and a very sexy attractive look. Her lips were full and her eyes dark deep and captivating again. Her face had such a flush of life that she had never ever seen before and her life.

Myra couldn't understand what was happening. What she was looking at and what she was feeling by her sense of touch was real but all of it simply did not make any sense.
A sense of fear, dread and confusion started to overwhelm her as she tipped toed back into her bedroom. It was then that she slowly started to remember the events that had unfolded the night before.

It was as if she was trying to recall a dream. She remembered waking up inside a strange room with aliens staring down at her… and also gradually bit by bit, she could piece together all the events that had taken place until she could remember no more.

As it came to her that the alien in charge had given her something that resembled a cowry, she started to frantically search for it as if to find a proof to comprehend what was actually happening to her.

She found it within the fringes of her wrinkled bed sheet and as she held it in her hand, she stared at it for a while in total disbelief… it was then she realised that she was no longer alone in the room… she felt the presence of somebody else. A chilling sensation ran down her spine and she started to sweat profusely from every pore of her body but somehow, she gathered the courage to look up and she was startled to see a young teenaged girl standing quietly at the corner of the room with a smile on her face. Her complexion was dark and she had barely stepped into her adulthood and she was stark naked too. Myra felt as if her head was about to explode as it was too much to comprehend and take in all at once. She was living alone, and she was supposed to be alone then, who was this young girl?

[Image: Luna.jpg]

Myra was about to scream in panic when that girl placed fingers on her lips and gestured her to remain silent and she spoke in a very calm and friendly voice.

“Please do not scream I’m here as a friend to help you and take care of you. I am supposed to protect you as well as watch over you… I was appointed and sent by the aliens who took you last night… you may call me Luna”

Aliens? Yes, the aliens. And she was holding their Cowry in her hand… so what was happening to her was not at all a dream or a hallucination but it was real… however, the appearance of this mysterious girl demanded some explanation.

Luna: “Let me explain who am I...  I am a Gynoid, that is a female android with synthetic human skin and human appearance. Intended to serve protect and watch over human specimens…” And then she started to recap the history of the alien species of Zenzi and how and why they needed human female to produce  female hybrids who would then mate and produce males of Zenzi species.”

Myra: “So, let me get this straight. You guys want me to be a baby-making machine for your alien species?”

Luna: “Well, not exactly, Myra. You see, the male Zenzi lacked the ability to produce genetic materials to pass on to female of their kind and also the females of the Zenzi are now extinct.

But the answer to this problem is Human- Zenzi females. So, they've been on a mission to find a suitable human female to produce healthy female offsprings for them and such offsprings can be re-engineered to their specifications at the embryonic stage itself”

Myra: And why did they choose me? I'm just a regular old lady, not some super-female or wonder-woman.”

Luna: “Ah, but you see, Myra, they have the technology to transform you into a young adult. You carry the natural genes to produce beautiful female offsprings; though in your lifetime you only produced males… that too three of them who no longer take care of you anymore… they will not even miss you when you are gone… so you'll be able to experience the wonders of youth again while doing your important work for Zenzi

Myra: (gasping) “Wait, you want me to be some kind of... egg farmer for aliens?”

Luna: (calmly) “Not exactly, Myra. We prefer the term reproductive facilitator."

Myra: (in disbelief) “Reproductive facilitator? Seriously? And how exactly am I supposed to facilitate the reproduction of alien beings?”

Luna: “Well, you see, Myra, you possess something that they don't—the ability to bear healthy and beautiful female offspring. And these aliens, they specifically need female offspring to continue their generations”

Myra: (grumbles) “Great. So, I'm their ticket to carrying on their royal bloodlines or whatever?”

Luna: “In essence, yes. But think of it as a mutually beneficial arrangement. You provide them with the necessary genetic material, and they help transform you into a youthful, vibrant version of yourself”

Myra: (sighs) “So, I won't age anymore?”

Luna: “Precisely. You'll have the appearance and vitality of a young adult for as long as you work with them… But there is an expiration date that you don’t need to know as of now…. See for yourself…. Again!”
With that, she projected some sort of beams through her eyes on the wall and I could see my own image before and after the transformation.

[Image: Old-Young.jpg]

Myra: (pauses) “I guess having eternal youth isn't too bad... as long as I have control over how many eggs they take”

Luna: “Of course, Myra. We'll negotiate the terms and ensure that your wants and needs are met. Which is including but not limited to your livelihood, maintenance and what is very essential for this world is money…. All you need to do is mate with as many males as possible… I will explain you in detail…”

There was a mirror in her bedroom too! 

As she continued to stare at her reflection, Myra realized that she had a choice to make. She could continue to live the life she had always known, or she could take this unexpected gift and do something new, something bold, something that would make the most of this second chance at youth. The choice was hers, and Myra knew that she would never forget this moment, this feeling of possibility and promise, no matter which path she chose to take.

Myra: “And why you’re still you and I naked?”

Luna: “Alien technology can only teleport integrated body mass… hence the clothes are not included. You were taken aboard their ship and then returned back along with me… Teleported thus clothes not included”

Myra felt a surge of excitement and wonder, and a sense of possibilities that she had thought were long behind her.

By this time, Myra’s head had cleared. She had a clear idea of what was going on. She stared at Luna for some time, and then she said, “Let me get dressed I’m going to get you some new clothes. This is Earth and humans dwell here I can’t have a companion who doesn’t wear any clothes…”

With Myra's new youthful form and Luna's protective guidance, they dove headfirst into an intergalactic journey filled with secrets, excitement, and perhaps a few unexpected romances. The fate of an alien species rested on Myra's capable shoulders, and she was ready to defy expectations and make her mark on the stars.

To be continued…
[+] 2 users Like naag.champa's post
Like Reply
What do you think of the story so far? Should I Continue writing the story further?

Of course, please provide me with your valuable suggestions and comments stating what do you expect to read in this story?
Like Reply
Excellent start. It is very rare to see an indian sci-fi story. thank you for bringing us this wonderful story.
Waiting to see Who will myra going to breed first?
[+] 1 user Likes powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
That's something new , never read a sci-fi erotica...... It seems interesting..
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
(06-11-2023, 10:47 AM)powerhouse444 Wrote: Excellent start. It is very rare to see an indian sci-fi story. thank you for bringing us this wonderful story.
Waiting to see Who will myra going to breed first?

I would cordially like to welcome you to my new story.
Yes. This is a new kind of story that I have been thinking about.
Hope you will find it enjoyable.
Like Reply
(06-11-2023, 05:51 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: That's something new , never read a sci-fi erotica...... It seems interesting

I would cordially like to welcome you to my new story.
Yes. This is a new kind of story that I have been thinking about.
Hope you will find it enjoyable.
Please ensure to contribute your feedback, suggestions and comments
Like Reply
Chapter 3

Luna reminded Myra that she needed to keep the cowry with her all the time. So, she carefully slipped it inside a deep pocket of her vanity bag.

As Myra stepped out of the apartment building, she could not help but become conscious about the fact that people who are staring at her. However, their stare who was a mix of checking her flawless beautiful face and cut of the figure of her body… However, all that was a total mismatch with the clothes that she was wearing. It was a simple worn-down  sari and blouse was used and old. Moreover, her blouse felt tight because over the years and due to her age, she Had lost quite a bit of weight but this was not the case Now As her body had transformed and her Breasts were Full and shapely. She knew that she desperately needed a wardrobe change.
She quickened her pace filled with confidence to catch a bus that would take her to the supermarket, from where she would not only buy clothes for her newfound friend Luna, but also, she would change her wardrobe as well.

She was already carrying some small change in her purse. It was whatever that was left over from her monthly allowance and pension; but she knew she did not have to spend a penny from that because while stepping out of the house, Luna had provided her with 2 pieces of plastic which looked like credit cards and it was told to her that she need not bother about her spending limit while using cards like these.

In spite of her clothes that seemed to give her a ragged look a perfect for fit the clause displayed at the door of most elite places indicating- “ Right of admission is reserved”. She confidently walked into One of the trendiest and expensive stores of the supermarket which was famous for having unique collections for ladies.

She purchased few sets of jeans and T-shirts for herself Also A few sets of gowns and other type of dresses, both for herself and for Luna. She had a fair idea about Luna’s size while she was observing her in her dingy apartment. The sales girl of the store, who was a bit reluctant to approach her initially was now fully impressed and satisfied with her weird customer- Who was young beautiful However, she was wearing clothes that did not match her personality at all. However, the end result was the total sale had exceeded the target that she was given by her manager.

As Myra approached the cash counter to pay for the stuff she has bought. The sales girl’s heart started to pound within apprehensive about the fact that whether at all she will be able to pay for all the stuff that she has purchased or not.

Myra, plucked one of the cards from her purse and handed it to the cashier. The cashier saw that it was a simple silver colour with no bank’s logo or numbers in embossed on it Just a Wi-fi symbol and a black magnetic strip at the back.

The cashier kept scanning the items that Myra had purchased , and Clacking His fingers over his keyboard… And when the final bill was ready. He plays the card over his POS machine. It gave an instant beep and the receipt whizzed out of the gadget. Myra looked at the total in disbelief She had already spent around 62,000 on clothes only.

Myra discarded her worn out clothes in the change room and slipped in to a trendy, sleeveless light red coloured T shirt and a skin tight jeans pants. Also, she did not bother to tie her hair in a bun or a ponytail… She just let them lose Perhaps this was Display of her newly found freedom.

As she came out of the store carrying the bags of a purchase, she did turn a lot of heads because now she was looking just like any other girl at the mall in her tweens wearing black goggles.
Over the years, she had been using public transport to commute. So, she boarded a bus. Although it was almost afternoon but still there was a bit of rush. Myra somehow found a place to stand; managing to hold the shock pink bags full of clothes in her right hand and holding the reeling of the bus that ran all over the ceiling to support herself,  but soon she realised that there was a man Standing right behind her who was a bit too close to be comfortable.

Myra squeezed herself through the crowded bus, trying her best to find a comfortable spot to stand. As she stumbled into an empty space near the back, she noticed a man standing a little too close for comfort. She felt a certain pressure against her hips and couldn't help but blush.
"Excuse me, sir," she said, her voice hesitant.

The man looked down at her, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry," he smirked, "I must have accidentally adjusted myself."

Myra's heart raced as she realized what he meant. His erect penis was pressing against her, and to her surprise, she felt a strange mixture of discomfort and exhilaration. Her body reacted in ways she couldn't quite understand.

As the bus rumbled on, the man continued to enjoy his little secret, occasionally taking deep breaths, as if savoring the scent of Myra's anticipation. She shuddered, caught between her desire to protest and her growing curiosity. But instead, she decided to go along with it, secretly relishing the forbidden thrill of the situation. Her hair was dishevelled and her body still unkempt but the man simply seemed to enjoy the scent of her pheromones. He continued to press his penis against Myra’s hips when occasionally increase the pressure antique, deep breaths to relish her smell.

Myra pretended not to notice the man's advances, keeping perfectly still and maintaining a composed expression. Deep down, she couldn't deny the undeniable pleasure coursing through her veins. The bus ride became a dance of seduction, hidden glances and unspoken desires.
Just as Myra thought she couldn't take it anymore as it was overwhelming her with pleasure that she had not felt for decades; she reached her stop. The man's touch faded away, leaving her feeling both relieved and strangely empty. As she stepped off the bus, she turned back and caught a mischievous wink from the man.

With a sly smile, Myra looked at that man thought, "Oh, the adventures we could have had," before disappearing into the crowd.

And on that crowded bus, amidst the hustle and bustle, two strangers shared a secret, one they would always remember… and she simply could not wait to share this with her newly found companion Luna.

To be continued…
[+] 1 user Likes naag.champa's post
Like Reply
(07-11-2023, 11:13 AM)naag.champa Wrote: Chapter 3

With a sly smile, Myra looked at that man thought, "Oh, the adventures we could have had," before disappearing into the crowd.

clps clps clps  excellent plot and superb narration

After reading the story I thought "The adventures myra could have had"

eagerly waiting to see what would myra do with her "fountain of youth"
my humble opinion is to include luna on the adventures too
peace
Like Reply