Adultery SPY GAMES (a web of sex and HONEYTRAP.)
On a day in June in a classified year:

Aamir Chisti was a college student. He wanted to rent a big apartment at an apartment complex in the city. He went to the office on the ground floor and met the Landlord, Mr Mishra.

“Sure, but why is a single college student seeking a big apartment at my apartment complex?” Mr Mishra asked him.

“Well, I prefer to be alone and mentally free, sir–”

“You can call me Mr Mishra, son.”

“Mr Mishra, you know, it’s the college, and things can get tough sometimes, so…”

“Okay, what did you say your name was?”

“It’s Aamir, Mr Mishra, Aamir Chisti.”

“Okay, Aamir, I’d like to see some security officer verification if you have any.”

Aamir knew why Mr Mishra wanted to see security officer verification only after hearing his name, but he didn’t say anything.

“Uh, yeah, sure, here it is,” Aamir said, handing it over to Mr Mishra.

“Hmm, okay, welcome to my apartment complex, Aamir. Come this way.”

“By the way, Aamir, where would you like to rent an apartment? Top floor?” Mr Mishra asked Aamir, walking down the hallway, where the doors to other people’s apartments were to both sides.

“Actually, Mr Mishra, I was wondering if I could rent one on the ground floor.”

“Why the ground floor? People prefer apartments in upper sections because there’s a nice view.”

“Thank you for the offer, Mr Mishra, but I prefer to have very little time moving in and out of my apartment. I’ll have to spend a lot of time studying, you know.”

“Well, okay, whatever you wish for. There’s one apartment free on the ground floor. Let’s see if it fits your desires, Aamir.”

Aamir checked the apartment thoroughly.

“Okay, this one looks fine. What are the rules and regulations, Mr Mishra?”

“Well, you’ll be given the key, of course,” Mr Mishra said, smiling. “You don’t have to be home before 6 pm or 7 pm. You can bring in friends, but if you do, you have to pay the water and electricity bills.”

“Oh yeah, no, I won’t be bringing anyone here, Mr Mishra. But if I pay the bills anyway, what will happen to the rent?”

“Oh, yeah, it will decrease a bit, then.”

“Good. So, where do I sign?”

Aamir signed the documents, paid for the first month, and got the key.

“One more thing, Aamir, I won’t be at the office most of the time, but my wife, Mandira, will be there. Anything you want, you tell her, okay?”

“Sure, Mr Mishra. Thank you.”

As Mr Mishra returned to his office, Aamir went to his apartment and closed the door behind him. But before opening his backpack, he covered the windows by pulling the curtains. He then opened the door and checked if anyone was around. Aamir was not a mere college student but he was actually a recruit for a foreign intelligence agency , and Aamir was no ordinary recruit he had special training Aamir was an expert in the art of HONEYTRAP  important women, girls . As Aamir was chocolatey handsome boy he was especially trained in the art of sexual seduction of women and girls whom can be used as intelligence assets for that perticular foreign intelligence agency.
[+] 2 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He then called Rashid Shaikh, his local handler .

“Uh, yeah, Rashid Bhai, it’s me, Aamir. I’ve got the room in the apartment complex you told me.”

“Good, we need to ensure those things the 1st time itself. I’ll meet you soon.”

Aamir dropped the call.

Later that day, Aamir got to know his neighbours, Raj who was head of accounts department of local defence factory, and his wife, Komal.

It was hard for Aamir to get his eyes off Komal, who was so beautiful. Aamir judged that she must have been in her late 20s. She was wearing a Salwar Kameez, which had a somewhat deep cleavage.

[Image: aishwarya-sharma-saree-look-1692616061.jpg]

[Image: Aishwarya-Sharma-Bhatt-277.jpg]

[Image: Aishwarya-Sharma-Bhatt-282.jpg] komal unaware of Aamir's intentions.
[+] 3 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Wow interesting storyline especially Male being a Honey Trap. Eager to see how he is going to change the sati savitri to a slut of his needs
Like Reply
That night, Aamir thought of calling Rashid. But later changed his mind when he understood that too many calls between him and a particular person could alert unnecessary parties.

That day, at college, he came to know Ms Monica desuza, his English teacher. She was a beautiful young woman in her mid-20s. She was wearing a short-sleeved full-body gown with a somewhat deep cleavage , she was one of his mission targets , Aamir had a dossier on Monica desuza . That evening, Aamir could talk more to Komal, who was wearing a yellow saree. While talking, Komal suddenly mentioned a woman.

“By the way, Aamir, who’s your English teacher at college?”

“She’s someone named Ms Monica desuza.”

“Is she in her mid-20s?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“There’s a Ms Monica staying at the apartments here. She teaches at Ratnam college too. I think that’s her.”

“Oh, haha, good, now I can learn English right from the stay,” Aamir jokingly said.

[Image: IMG-20231103-095001.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-095020.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-094858.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-094918.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-094940.jpg] miss Monica desuza Aamir's English teacher but she is Aamir's target for HONEYTRAP
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231103-095041.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-095103.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-095129.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-095149.jpg]
nota online free

[Image: IMG-20231103-095210.jpg] English teacher Monica desuza need to be tought some sensual lessons from Aamir
[+] 4 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Interesting plot keep going
Like Reply
That night, Raj came home and invited Aamir to have dinner with him again. Before entering Raj’s apartment, he told Aamir that he’d be gone for two weeks. That night, Aamir was constantly thinking about Komal. He couldn’t get his mind off it, and he had two weeks to do something about it.

A week passed. Aamir spent time getting close to Komal, watching movies with her, and helping her with shopping.

[Image: IMG-20231103-110651.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110631.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110611.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110552.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110534.jpg]
anonymous file upload is komal also one of Aamir's mission target?? Only time will tell
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
The next evening, Komal came and invited Aamir for dinner. She wore a modern short-sleeved nighty with a somewhat wide collar.

When Aamir saw her, he had a hard time hiding his excitement, but he didn’t show it.

“Komal ma’am, this is unnecessary. You two are being way too kind to me already.”

“Oh, that’s nothing, Aamir. You also help me a lot with household work."' Komal stopped and looks at Aamir's messy work desk it had to laptops and a lot of electronic which komal didn't know were spying gadgets. Komal " looks like you are some kind of electronic geek" pointing at Aamir's messy desk . that she saw behind Aamir.Aamir knew it was too late to hide it.

“Oh yeah, I electronic are my hobby , " diverting conversation"i should have brought something to cook too. I forgot. It was a hard day at college.”

“See? Come on, now,” Komal said, returning to her apartment.

[Image: IMG-20231103-110708.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110515.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110452.jpg]
how to share pictures

[Image: IMG-20231103-110431.jpg]
instagram bulk account creator

[Image: IMG-20231103-110411.jpg]
where to upload my photos komal a sexy house wife waiting to get raveged..
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231103-110350.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110332.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110311.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110250.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110228.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231103-110205.jpg] komal a sexy' housewife waiting to get raveged by Aamir
Like Reply
After dinner, Aamir and Komal sat on the sofa and started talking.

“Komal ma’am, Raj sir isn’t home most of the time, I guess.”

“Yeah, he goes on long business trips. He’s not home most nights.”

“I guess he should spend more time around you, taking care of your needs.”

“What do you mean, Aamir? He does take good care of me, although he’s not mostly at home.”

Aamir leaned closer to Komal and looked at her left eye directly.

“That’s not what I meant, Komal,” Aamir said, placing his left palm against her right cheek.

“I think you know very well what kind of needs I’m talking about.”

Komal kept looking at Aamir without saying a word. Aamir pulled her face into his, grabbed her hair tightly with his left hand, and started kissing her lips. Komal seemed surprised, but soon, she closed her eyes and started moaning.

Aamir slid both his arms around Komal’s body and hugged her tightly. He then repeatedly kissed her right cheek, right ear, and then the right side of her neck. He pulled the zip on the back of her nighty down. He pulled it off her right shoulder, along with her bra cup, with his left hand.

He repeatedly kissed her all the way down to her right boob and started licking her areola.

“Mm…oh yeah, Aamir…that feels wonderful,” Komal started moaning, running her right hand fingers across his hair.

Later, Aamir started sucking Komal’s nipple. While doing so, he turned her and took her on his lap while moving to a sitting position on the sofa. Komal put her legs on both sides of Aamir’s thighs and sat on his lap.
Like Reply
Aamir pulled Komal’s nighty and her bra full off her left arm. Then, while sucking it, he took her right boob out of her bra. Komal was moaning, bending backwards, with her eyes closed.

After exposing Komal’s right boob, Aamir started sucking it, pulling her nighty and her left bra cup off her left arm. After Aamir took Komal’s upper body clothing off, it fell behind her, making her semi-nude.

Then Komal took Aamir’s face in both her palms, turned them towards her face, and started kissing his lips again. While doing so, Komal started taking off his top, which was a t-shirt.

After taking Aamir’s t-shirt off, Komal started kissing him down his neck and towards his belly button, and as she did so, she moved from his lap to the floor.

Komal knelt on the floor before Aamir and started pulling his pants down, exposing his half-erect penis.

Komal then started sucking it, making Aamir moan.

“Wow, that feels wonderful,” Aamir moaned.

Komal made Aamir’s penis fully erect in no time. She then pulled his pants down and took them off his legs, making him fully naked.
Like Reply
Komal then stood up, took her panty off her legs, and got nude. She then sat on Aamir’s lap as before, but this time, while doing so, she took his penis inside her.

“Ah, that feels so hard,” Komal moaned as she placed his hands on Aamir’s shoulders. She started riding as he placed his hands on both sides of her hip.

Soon, Aamir hugged Komal tightly and deeply kissed her lips, which Komal reciprocated, placing her palms against the back of his head.

At the end of the kiss, Aamir started riding Komal up and down with his own hands.

“Mm…wow…you’re so strong, Aamir…stronger than Raj has ever been,” Komal moaned.

After riding her up and down, Aamir hugged her again and stood up. As he did so, Aamir placed his left palm against her upper back and his right hand below her ass cheeks, holding her in place. She threw her legs around his hip and held tightly against him.

Aamir then started carrying her to the nearby bedroom, and as he was doing so, Komal placed both her palms on his cheeks and started kissing him.
Like Reply
The bedroom was mostly dark, except for the light that fell into it from a nearby street lamp. Aamir knelt on the bed and slowly leaned forward, making Komal lay on the bed. Then, still kissing Komal, he entered her.

“Ah,” Komal gasped, breaking the kiss. She looked at Aamir’s face.

Aamir grabbed her hair with both his hands. As he started kissing her deeply, he started pumping her, one thrust after another.

“Oh shit, that’s so hard,” Komal started moaning.

After aggressively pumping Komal for almost twenty minutes, Aamir pulled out and came all over her belly.

“Oh wow, that was great. I never thought this would happen, though,” Komal panted.

Aamir looked around and took a napkin. As he gave it to Komal, he fell on her side of the bed. Aamir and Komal hugged each other and stayed that way for a while. Aamir waiting for komal to sleep from their exhausting sex session .
Like Reply
When komal was sound a sleep Amir wake up from bed and sits in front of Raj's desktop computer .

“Okay, now time for the real mission,” Aamir thought, looking at the desktop computer screen. The apartment was silent. It was time
Like Reply
(03-11-2023, 11:23 AM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: When komal was sound a sleep Amir wake up from bed and sits in front of Raj's desktop computer .

“Okay, now time for the real mission,” Aamir thought, looking at the desktop computer screen. The apartment was silent. It was time

First of all, hatsoff to the author for trying something new. Usually these kinds of plots can only be seen in foregin sex story sites.
Like Reply
Previously…

Aamir Chisti rents an apartment at an apartment complex. He then gets to know his neighbour, Raj, and his wife, Komal. A week after Raj leaves for a long business trip, Aamir meets Komal and has sex with her. After fucking her  at her house, it’s time for this secretive young man to go on his real mission for the night.

Now…

After having a wash, Aamir waited by the window of his room. Suddenly, he heard a patterned knock on the window of his apartment.

“Knock kno-kno-knock knock.”

“Knock knock,” Aamir responded with his knocking.

“It’s me, Bashir.”

Aamir immediately pulled the curtains away and opened the window. A young man pulled himself into his room. Then, Aamir closed and curtained the window.

The young man was Bashir Qureshi, another young sectrat agent of an enemy foreign country he was second in command after their area commander Rashid Shaikh. He had brought in a backpack that was identical to that of Aamir.

“You know, Bash–.” Aamir tried to say something.

Bashir lept at Aamir and shut him up, putting his left hand behind Aamir’s head and his right palm against his mouth. He then slowly moved his head to both sides.

Aamir moved his head up and down, confused. Bashir let go of Aamir. He then took out his phone and switched it off. That’s when Aamir realized why he shut him up.

Aamir followed suit.

“Aamir, you almost screwed up. There’s a reason why we use codenames that don’t sound like our own names. We do that in certain circumstances in the 1st place.”

“Sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“Better…now, where’s my stuff?”

Bashir quickly checked his laptop brought with him.

After turning on his laptop Bashir asked Aamir" did you copied all the data from Raj's desktop" Aamir" ofcourse i did ", Aamir handed over a pendrive to Bashir . Bashir plugged the pendrive in his laptop  and started. To go through the files

Bashir “ it has useless information, there is nothing about HYPER-SONIC MISSILE SYSTEM , Is this all in Raj's desktop?”

Aamir “Yeah, i copied everything from Raj's computer”

“ it seems like Raj doesn't have anything about HYPER-SONIC MISSILE system. We are still far away from our mission. Is komal wife of Raj complete under your control .” Aamir " well,, right  now she is not completely under my control , but very soon I will make her fell in love with me , then i will make her betray her husband, and her country " Aamir said that with an evil smile .  Hearing this Bashir also smiles and said " good , we will be  needing komal for our mission , make her addicted to sex with you" Bashir discussed future plan of action with Aamir after  briefing him about next phase of his mission Bashir said "  I’ll talk to Rashid about mission updates.”

“You’ll be meeting with Rashid 4 more days from now, 10 am, at the cafe opposite the main college gate. Is the cooker ready?” Aamir“No, but i won't  be able to seduce next target by then.”

“I’ll tell him. You  better make some move on the next target  soon,” Bashir said, sneaking out of Aamir’s window.  then left his apartment..

Aamir made sure that no one was watching Bashir leaving his apartment

Aamir took a wash. As he heard the slight noises of some tenants who had just woken up from their slumber, Aamir went to sleep. He seemed weirdly calm about this calm that he turned into a storm.

In the morning, Aamir went to college. Aamir was somewhat sleepy in the morning because of all the earlier late night  intense fuck session with komal and early morning meeting with Bashir. Monica desuza, his English teacher, noticed this and warned him against sleeping in her class.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-19-59-87-dc0054...b2d36d.jpg]

Monica desuza
Like Reply
The kids were gossiping about a new commissioner coming to the Town . Aamir didn’t say anything. He only smiled.

The two days went on without an incident. At the end of the 3rd day, Aamir knocked on Komal’s door. Komal opened the door. It was nighttime, so she wore a short-sleeved, full-body Indian nighty. Aamir didn’t waste time talking. He took Komal by her shoulders and pinned her against the wall.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-26-17-94-8b1cfb...c64305.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-26-38-35-8b1cfb...c64305.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-28-11-32-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-28-32-21-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-31-00-78-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-03-17-31-30-18-1c3376...9010f9.jpg] innocent Komal corrupted by Aamir
Like Reply
He kissed Komal’s lips roughly as his palms went behind her head and rubbed her down to her ass cheeks. He then tightly grabbed Komal’s ass cheeks.

“Ah,” Komal gasped as Aamir broke the kiss.

“Oh, you’re so aggressive today, Aamir.”

“Don’t say you don’t like that.”

“Oh, I love that!” Komal said. They started kissing again.

While kissing, Aamir pulled Komal’s nighty to both sides of her body, and Komal allowed it to drop to the floor. Aamir then unhooked Komal’s bra, and Komal took it off her shoulders and dropped it. As Aamir broke the kiss, he tightly grabbed Komal’s boobs.

“Ah,” Komal moaned as Aamir began tasting both her nipples.

“Ah, yeah, Aamir,” Komal moaned, closing her eyes, turning her face upwards, and running her fingers through Aamir’s hair.

Then, Aamir, using his left hand, pinned Komal’s both wrists against the wall above her head. Then, looking into her eyes, he pushed his right hand into her panty and started feeling up her pussy.

“You’re already wet there,” Aamir said. You do love getting roughed up, I see,” he said, pushing his middle and ring fingers into her pussy, and starting to finger fuck her.

“Aah, fuck!” Komal moaned as she violently convulsed on the wall.

When Aamir finally let go of her pussy and wrists, she started leaning against the wall towards the floor. She came all over into her panty. Komal kept leaning down until her ass hit the floor.

Then, Aamir pushed down his pants and exposed his half-erect cock. He then grabbed Komal’s hair with both hands and started pushing his cock inside her mouth.

“Glk, glk,” Komal started gagging as Aamir started fucking her mouth.

As Aamir’s cock expanded to its full size, Aamir pushed it fully inside Komal’s mouth, making her gag and start tapping on his thighs. Then, he let go of her.

“Oh, ok,” Komal gasped. “Wow, I didn’t know you had it in you.”

“Oh, we’re just getting started,” Aamir said as he started to get fully naked.

Once Aamir was fully naked, he held Komal below her armpits and pulled her to her feet. He then turned her around and roughly pinned her against the wall.

“Ah,” Komal gasped as the right side of her face hit the wall.

Aamir didn’t waste any time pulling Komal’s panty off her body. Instead, he pulled her panty aside and started entering her from behind.

“Aah, fuck,” Komal moaned, biting her lower lip. After fully entering Komal, Aamir put both knees from both sides of Komal’s legs and pushed them together, getting her insides pressed against his cock. Komal’s eyes and mouth opened wide as he did so.

Aamir then slid his right arm in front of Komal’s left arm and began her back. Then in front of her right arm, and locked both her arms in position. He grabbed her throat with his right hand and started fucking her from behind.

As Aamir’s fucking became faster, his grip on Komal’s neck and her right arm became tighter.

“Aamir,” Komal started coughing, and her arms tightened against Aamir’s. But Aamir was too close to coming now, so he didn’t want to stop. He kept fucking Komal, and soon, he was ready to come.

He let go of her and pulled out his cock, and as soon as he did so, he came all over Komal’s ass.

“Oh, yeah,” Aamir moaned.

The two sat on the floor with their backs against the wall. They were panting.

“Oh wow, Aamir. I never thought you had it in you.”

“Oh, Komal, you have no idea.”
[+] 6 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
töööö góòd  clps
Like Reply
Superb.....
Congrats for new story.....
Like Reply