Adultery Sunita's adventures by misterwho
Thread :- Sunita's adventures

Written by misterwho
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sunita Finds Release In Fantasy

It was one of those late nights when Karan was into his drinks and his music. He had been drinking long and hard and they had just sat there and listened to music and to each other. The disc ended and Sunita got up to change the disc when he called her to him.

"Hug me!" he said. She moved close to his large armchair and leaned over him. As she did that the neckline of her caftan hung open allowing him to gaze at her succulent breasts. He licked his lips involuntarily and his arms went around her as she hugged him. He put his hands on her hips and caressed her, feeling the outline of her panties. "Why did she wear so much?" he wondered. It would allow him a lot more latitude with her if she wore less when she came to him.

She smiled down at him as she felt his hands search. His face was upturned and she kissed him on his lips. One leg at a time she placed her knee on the arms of the large leather recliner. She was now over him, straddling him. Her entire body was open to his ministrations and she let herself hang there in front of him, her hands on the backrest of the armchair. Karan slid up the caftan and his hands went under. He wasted no time reaching for her bra and undoing the clasp at the back. Then he pulled the caftan over her head and threw the garment to some corner of the room, as he felt his pulse racing.

He reached up and kissed her again, this time with his lips apart and tongue flicking at her lips. She slid her hand down the front of his t-shirt and stroked his nipple. He gasped. This was a new move by her, and after all these years their lovemaking had fallen to a pattern. Anything new was rare, but so welcome. He squirmed as she played and toyed with his chest, time and again her fingernails coming back to the nipples and arousing him.

Suddenly she moved her head lower and kissed him on his chin. She had him lean forward. When he did that his face was against her chest. His lips reached for her breasts, trying to push aside the straps of her bra with his face. She helped him get his t-shirt off. Then she slid down, now kneeling back on the floor and her lips kissed the hollow of his neck and down his chest. She hovered over the nipple sucking it in. she kneaded his chest as if to milk him and sucked in as much of his flesh as she could. His hand held her head guiding her on to suck him more and more into her mouth.

Sunita's mind went to the manner in which Shyam sucked her breasts and she did all the things Shyam did to her in sucking and laving his nipples with her tongue. And how Shyam's toes would have by this time been playing with the insides of her thigh trying to find her sweet spot. Shyam, she thought and sighed. He never let the caressing and the foreplay become a one-way street.

She kissed Karan's tummy; tonight she was going to treat him to a rare touch from her. The touch of her warm wet mouth on his cock, only Karan didn't know it just yet. She undid the top button of his shorts and the zip slid open as she opened up the shorts wide. He lifted his hips and soon the shorts were at his ankles. His cock reared up and she watched as it jerked and danced about near her face. Slender, slim but hard, that was him.

Her lips closed around the head and she quickly slid in and out of her mouth. Karan gasped and his hips flew as if to fuck her mouth. She had her hand on his tummy restraining him back as her head bobbed up and down. Karan could feel his cum boiling up and he tried to stop her. Yes, he had had a few drinks and he would last longer than his usual fifteen minutes but not with this. This was way too much for him, as he watched his wife's head bobbing up and down between his legs. Her breasts were on his knees and he watched the bare expanse of her back.

Sunita knew that he would cum if she didn't stop and she needed him inside her, tonight more than most nights. She too, had had a few drinks and her insides were burning for release. She had been on the phone with Shyam just before she got home. Shyam had been talking about how he wanted to fuck her and all that talk from him had got her juices moving. She needed Karan inside her, before he lost it. She moved back up and kneeled once again on the arms of the chair. Karan looked down at his cock, glistening with her saliva and at his wife's face and noted how her lips were slick with his precum.

His hands reached between her legs and he felt the heat emanate from her pussy. He quickly pulled down the panties and Sunita soon had it out of the way. She descended on his cock taking it in. She sighed with pleasure. It was not Shyam's fulfilling thickness and she smiled as she thought of how science would never understand the difference between it made. Yes, a pussy did take a large as well as a small cock with the same measure of comfort, but science could not know anything about the fullness, the stretching, and the completeness that a large cock brought. It was okay when she knew nothing but Karan; but after Shyam, Karan was a compromise. The size, the intensity, the heat and the extent to which Shyam could fuck her without cumming till he was sure she was completely satiated.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Those thoughts of Shyam brought a flood of fluid down upon Karan. Karan thrust upward and his hands went to his wife's breasts, holding her up with the breasts, his thumbs flicking the nipples. Sunita looked down at the sight with lust crazed eyes imagining Shyam squeezing orgasms out of those very nipples. She fucked down hard. She pumped Karan mercilessly. He howled and heaved back at her, best as he could from the deep cushioning of the sofa.

Sunita held his head and pumped his cock fast and rapidly, her hips alone moving at a furious pace. Karan started to cum. Desperately he pushed Sunita up and off him; he was not supposed to cum in her. Sunita reached between them and caught the flailing cock in her hand and squeezed to give him the comfort of feeling a sheath around his cock. She leaned against him hard feeling her own cunt pulsate from the sudden vacant-ness. She gasped as her hand flooded with his seed. She had been too aggressive with him, she regretted. That response from her had turned him on to a point beyond his control and he had cum even before her first surge of fluids had left her cunt.

She bit her lower lip as she felt the yawning emptiness within her and the unfulfilled need for a body wracking orgasm. Karan spewed and slowed as his head lolled about. His saliva smeared on her chest as the intensity of his orgasm lost him all control of his senses. He thrashed and bucked and came to a stand still. His night of drinking and the fucking from his wife drained him totally and he slumped back on the chair.

Sunita still held the messy jut of flesh in her fist as she felt her husband come to a complete standstill below her. She lifted one leg off, then another and as she came off, she could see her husband's eyes droop as sleep overcame him. She wiped the fluids on her hand on his shorts and got off. She did not bother to snap back her bra or wear her panties. She found her caftan, and wore it and left the room to head to her own room.

Her legs were trembling as she felt unbridled passion and unmet needs. She bit her lip as she entered her room. She stood with her back to the bed, facing her dressing table. Slowly she lifted the caftan off and threw it aside. Her open bra was partly covering her and she had no panties on. she took in the sight and slowly removed her bra, now completely nude. She watched the marks of wetness on her body and the slight glistening of her pubic hair. Her breasts were flushed with the efforts of Karan but nowhere near rested.

She wondered about what Shyam had told her about playing with herself the way he played with himself. She had hotly denied any such needs but she couldn't visualize going to bed in this state tonight. She thought of her friend in Mumbai who had a stud boy in the neighborhood eating out of her hand and readily accessible to her. She wondered why she had no such toy-boy.

Shyam talked of dildos, phallic objects used by women to pleasure themselves. Sunita had stared in wonderment at him when he talked of such things. They seemed unreal and she had always felt that a woman wouldn't have such blatantly sexual needs. At least in her mind, at least in the past. But Shyam had awakened her body to expectations which Karan could not match. Even on nights like this, when she allowed herself to let go, Karan couldn't consummate the union in the fashion Shyam had got her used to.

Her hands idly twirled the hair at the junction of her legs and she allowed her fingers to stroke her lips. It felt wonderful but she felt odd doing it. She had her Shyam to do that for her and touching her own self there like that felt very dirty.

But the need was strong and she let her fingers separate her pussy lips. She sat on the bed, her legs spread wide, lewdly as she watched herself in the mirror. These were the thighs Shyam kissed as tenderly as he made his way to her cunt, she thought as she stroked her thighs. She shivered. She ran her long finger along the ridge at the top of her cunt, feeling out her clit. And then she rapidly stroked that sensitive flesh. One hand went to her breast as she felt the heat rising rapidly. Suddenly her fingers became rough as she pinched her nipples. Her body arched; that felt so much like Shyam!

Maybe there was more to this than she had previously thought. She let two fingers up her pussy and raked her cunt. It felt so good. Sunita's lips parted as she gasped. She needed that fuck. Her eyes wandered to her dressing table where she saw her array of perfume bottles and cosmetics. One perfume bottle was sufficiently phallic in its shape and her eyes fixed on it. She stroked her pussy a few more times and soon she knew the vacuum inside her needed filling. Damn Karan for being the kind of guy he was! And damn Shyam for not being where he was needed.
Like Reply
She reached across to the dresser and lifted the long tapering perfume bottle. The cap was a screw on cap and seemed to be tight enough to take some pounding. She kneeled in front of the mirror on one knee the other leg held wide agape. She watched her own eyes in the mirror as she used the rounded knob of the cap on her cuntlips. She rotated it so that it nosed her open. She shuddered as she felt the spasms and the wetness on the knob of the bottle cap made sure that it was now lubricated for further action. She ran it up and down the entire length of her slit the way she massaged herself with Shyam's cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she sighed. It felt wonderful. She gripped the body of the bottle as she thrust it deeper up into her cunt. It entered her easily, and she turned the bottle now. The ribbing on the glass surface raked the inside walls of her pussy and she gasped with pleasure. A smile creased her face as she remembered Shyam's words to take his advice seriously if desire became unbearable. "I have never felt that kind of desire" had been her response then. But then, she had never felt the Shyam kind of pleasure ever!

She wanted to fuck. She wanted to go back to that moment on the armchair when she had Karan up inside her. When she was in command of the pleasure she was seeking. She kneeled with both knees on the bed now. She grabbed a pillow and placed it under the bottle. She carefully held the bottle in her hand and lifted and dropped her hips onto the bottle. The knob spread apart her lips. The ribs on the glass surface of the bottle raked her flesh. She felt pleasure spreading through her body. One hand massaged her breast. She fucked up and down.

Shyam. She needed Shyam. His hands caressing her ass, his lips on her nipples and his cock ramming up into her; sometimes with a fast in-and-out sawing; sometimes with a deep thrusting fuck, holding her ass tight and down.

With those thoughts she fucked the bottle in her hand. She felt juices pool and flow over the fist that held the bottle as the pleasuring resulted in flow. She stared at the vision in the mirror; the restrained and comfortable Sunita fucking a bottle in desperation thinking of the way her lover plundering her.

She left the bottle there stuck half way. She twirled it in her cunt as it juiced her, like a fruit juicer squeezing an orange. Her hand found her throbbing clit. She stroked the clit furiously. She closed her eyes. She imagined Shyam's head between her legs. That vision caused a surge in her feelings. She felt her hips move more violently as she felt her orgasm welling up.

She saw her stomach flutter. She screwed the bottle around more number of turns in her cunt. Her fingers focused hard. Her face screwed up. Her lips were parted. She was clenching her muscles in her pelvis and for the first time in her life, she saw parts of her going taut and relaxing in a rhythm. It was the orchestration of her body to her orgasm.

She lost control of her head and her body as the orgasm ripped out of her. Her eyes tried to stay focused on the flailing figure in the mirror.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shyamlllllllllllllllllllllll!" she went as the cunt thrashed and jerked, taking her body with it. She rammed down and gasped as she felt the bottle go too far. She pulled back and let it in again. Fucking herself. Her hips rose and fell as she imagined the body of her man prone below her and she taking the flesh for her own satisfaction.

She stroked her stomach, her thighs, and her breasts as she shuddered and came. A small quantity of her juices flowed down the surface of the bottle wetting her hand.

She jerked, once, twice, thrice. Then she paused as she felt various parts of herself shudder. Then she thrust down once more. And warmth spread over her, including her nipples and her face as they flushed red.

She dropped her ass back to the bed, legs spread wide. She watched herself spread out with her improvised dildo stuck in her. She must tell Shyam of this she thought to herself. Slowly she lay back, allowing the bottle to slip out of her and lie there between her legs.

Now she wanted Shyam holding her, caressing her as her body came down from the highs. She stifled the sob that came up in her at the feelings over his absence. She hadn't heard Karan come to the room of the door from where he had watched her masturbate herself to an orgasm.

As Sunita curled up to sleep, she felt his warmth encompass her as he spooned himself to her back. She felt the body, warm. She felt him rub himself against her, the limp cock against her asscheek. Hands came around and cupped and held her breasts as he pulled them close together.

In the sleep induced haze of her mind the satisfaction of cuddling with Shyam was met, but somewhere she knew it was not him. She smiled as she rubbed her thighs together and allowed herself to let go and sleep.
Like Reply
Sunita Has Him, Then Me

It was a bad idea – I knew from the word go. But there was no other way to be near Sunita. When she asked me to stay over that weekend, I was torn between the idea of being near her and the discomfort of being at home on a Saturday night – the night Karan looks for her. Hell, I also know that I get aroused as mad being near Sunita and how would I manage to stay within bounds? I had stayed at her place once when Karan was traveling and was extremely familiar with the layout of the house – would Karan find that strange?

There were other friends that dropped in that Saturday night for an evening together and there was music, drinks and all the usual bonhomie that goes with a night of friends together. I didn't know any of them – except my Sunita and Karan – her Karan. I helped around the house with drinks and snacks and stuff, and on more than one occasion we passed so close to each other I could smell her perfume. More than once she looked me in the eye and her face was flushed red.

As the evening came to a close most of the people left, and I lingered on, hoping Karan would go to bed before Sunita and me. It began to get awkward as Karan clearly had plans for himself with Sunita – moving close to her, smooching her, and caressing her as she went past when he thought no one was looking. But I was looking – I spent the entire evening looking at her from different angles: laughing, smiling, joking, flirting, serving: she looked as beautiful as she ever did.

And I saw Karan building up towards her and knew that my retiring to my room was inevitable. I went and lay down not quite able to sleep. Soon I heard some noises, of Sunita and Karan. I opened the door slightly. Both of them were downstairs in the kitchen.

"Hey, let go of me!" Sunita squealed. "I am not done with the kitchen."

"Naaaaaaaaaw," he drawled and pressed himself against her back pinning her to the counter in the kitchen. She could feel his surging, if small, cock pressing into her.

"Karan," she hissed, "What are you doing?" I saw his hands disappear to the front of her. A loud moan from her, "Mmmmmmmmmm!" Obviously he was kneading her tits.

She pushed him away, her face red. She knew I was there upstairs; and we had talked of this night. We had thought he would be too drunk and sleep off; or that she would manage that. But she never held any assurances to me that she would come to me or my room after that. She was clear. That would hardly be the right thing for a married demure woman, who cared for her husband to do. The only thing she sought to tell me is that I would not have to live with the thought that she was being fucked by him, or fucking him, when I was there in that house.

I watched as she went to the fridge to put away some dishes. He followed her and caught her there too. She turned around and he rubbed himself against her. She pushed him away and they stumbled and that brought Sunita near the dining table. He pushed her back and her ass was propped on that dining table. He kissed her neck and her chin.

"Oohhh, Ssssuuuu... Karan!" she murmured. His lips trailed down her throat and nuzzled her breasts. Her hands went to his head and she tried to pull him up – so he shouldn't go down on her. Not where only her Shyam was allowed to take her.

"Karan, not here! The maids, the kids, not here....!" She whispered as she pushed him away. Her sentence was punctuated with groans and grunts as she felt his lips drive her wild. She ran to the stairs and he ran behind her. She was four steps ahead so her ass was at his face level. He reached out and bit at her ass.

"Aaaaaaaah...Karan!" she shuddered. Her knees became weak. She sank to the stairs and he was on top of her.... Grinding himself into her. Her hands went around his shoulders holding him..... and he rammed hard.

"KARAN!" Sunita hissed. "What are you doing?"

The thrusting rammed his cock against her pussy through clothes and all. She got up and stumbled to the top of the stairs. He grabbed her by the wrists and kissed his way up her hand. To her shoulder. Down her chest. And I saw his lips nip at the tip of her breast. I was burning with jealousy and with arousal.

Karan was too aroused to go as far as their own bedroom and he pushed her to the small ante room next to my guestroom. He ripped open her shirt top, a loud rip shearing the stillness of the night air. His hands opened the button of her trousers and he peeled it down.
Like Reply
"Wait!" Sunita pleaded, the lust in her voice apparent.

"For what? There are no maids and here and the kids are asleep in their room," Karan countered.

He threw her back on the bed. Her shirt was open. She was in her panties. Heaving. Excitement writ large on her face. Never before had Karan been this forceful in his assault on her. He pulled down her panties and threw it, and it came and fell so near where I was standing. I crept out of the room to a place from where I could see more.

She took off her shirt and her bra. The manner in which she did this was familiar to me. The body language indicated she was ready now to get fucked. That was how it was when she was with me too: there would be a point at which she would take of her rings and trinkets – a clear signal to me that I could change gears.

Karan too changed gears. He tongued her all over her body. Breasts. Shoulder. "Oh Karan!" she gasped. Her stomach. "mmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaahh."

He moved lower. She gasped and sat up and pulled his head to her.

"No not there, Karan," she thought to herself. "That place belongs to my Shyam."

He spread her legs roughly.

"Karan, careful," she said, while her hands came around and clutched at his ass as she got excited and started to want his cock. But he was in an animal mood. He held her legs apart, one in each hand. Then slid his hands down to the inside of her thighs and fell on her. His cock bludgeoned into her. "Aaaaaaaaaaah! Karannnnnnn, slowly sweetheart," she pleaded to no avail.

"No!" he screamed. And then thrust ever harder into her pussy. Her hand came up behind his neck trying to pull him close so he couldn't thrust that hard. He pushed her away and held her hips, holding her up so her so pussy was a target. "HAAAAAA" he screamed as he pounded into her. In and out. In and out. His ass tightened. Her hands clutched at his ass and kneaded them. He hammered into her. He was out of breath. He couldn't go on. His chest was bursting.

She knew he couldn't last longer, nor did he have that kind of stamina. He was no Shyam. Shyam was different. Never this violent. And completely untiring. Her leg was spread right now at an impossible angle. With Shyam? He would have sensed her hip was paining. Karan's cock was not so thick as Shyam's. And yet it was pleasuring her with a tinge of pain. With Shyam? No matter how hard he fucked her pussy was always wetter and wider, and could have never felt even a remote twinge of pain, unless it was a pleasurable pain.

She had to do something. She reached between them. Karan was still holding himself away from Sunita so that he could continue his animal thrusting. That gave Sunita enough space to reach between and ring his cock with her fingers. As he thrust next, his skin was pulled back and the cockhead swelled up. She twitched her cunt and twisted her hips a bit and he started to shudder. He pulled out – withdrawal was how they managed birth control. His cum spilled onto her belly, her thighs.

She pulled him close to give him the comfort of cumming by hugging; by trapping his cock between them, pressed on her belly. It twitched and throbbed. Spilling and smearing onto their tummies.

She held him close, allowing him to finish cumming. She was looking at the ceiling thinking of how Shyam never failed to give her the satisfaction of the fullness of his cock in her womb and the warm gush. That is when she noticed me – looking over his shoulder and seeing me watching them.

Her face went red. She stiffened. Her modesty as a married woman was compromised. And o god, how could she have let Shyam see her like this. I looked at her lying there. Legs spread wide. Karan prone over her. Her one hand around his shoulder. The other cupping his ass. Her heel over his calf. She pushed him away. He rolled over, asleep as he landed. Tired out exhausted. He had exerted himself, and was spent.... But was she taken anywhere...........?

She gathered her clothes and covered her body with her hands in front. She crept out, shy and embarrassed. Trying to slip away to her room to wash up and change. But she was to pass too close to me to go that way. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my room.

"Shyam, what are you doing?" she hissed. "Karan is there right next door."

"And I am here," I replied. Determined to feel her breasts and heartbeat against my chest before the slut in her went back into that shell which hid the real her from me.

Her clothes dropped to the floor and I pushed her to the wall. She could feel my cock prod her belly through my pajamas as I leaned into her. I kissed her neck. Nibbling her earlobes. And my palm flattened against her tummy. I felt the half dry smear of his seed on her tummy and my palm inched down to her pussy. My palm covered her pussy and my fingers played with the strip of sensitive skin between the pussy and her anus. I felt the wetness. And I felt something else......

The throb of her cunt.

"Shyaaaaaaaaaaam! I have wanted you all evening," she lied. It may be true of this moment, but I could not put away in my mind the images of her fucking Karan with a lust that was undeniable.
Like Reply
Right now, her hand rubbed my cock and the pajama was wet in a jiffy. My hand went under her and cupped her ass. I lifted her one leg and brought it around my hip. That gave her the support of the wall and her other leg was on the floor. My hand holding her ass fully in my large hands, I lifted her up. Her tummy caressed my cock pressing it backward. Up came her pussy the wetness of cock and cunt smearing each other. I lifted her higher giving place to my cockhead to nose her open. And then she adjusted her hips a bit so the cunt capped over the cockhead. She thrust down.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh Sunitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I shuddered helplessly.

"Shyyyyyyyyyam. It feels great to be taken by you darling!" she screamed, her hand on the back of my head. We thrust a few times. And then we let go and slid to the floor right there.

We used my pajama to soak up the soppy juices in her pussy. Then she got on top of me. I held her breasts in my hand. She let her weight down on me and let my hands hold her up. My thumbs toggled her nipples. I pinched her nipples.

"Aaagh! Hnnnnh! Oooo! Shyam. My nipp –ah- nipples – uh nipples ...they aaaaaahhh want yo... your..... fingers," she wailed.

I looked up and saw her lust crazed face. Her body propped up by my grip on her tits. Her ass moved up and down. "Oh! Aaawwwh, yaaaaaaah! Fuck me. Take me. Fill me....," Sunita begged.

Her breasts are a full handful. A very full handful, but no more. And the harder I held them, the more her pussy seemed to twitch. She thrust down. I lay back and took the hump with a long, "Yesssssssssssssssssss!"

When she pulled herself up, I fucked upward. "Haaannnnnnnnhhh!" she went. And with that thick rod thrust up into her, she lost control of her neck muscles and her head shuddered and flailed. Then it was her turn to fuck down.

'Ooohhhh, Sunitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I cried out as I felt the loss of control.

"Yes baby, cum! Cum! Cum!" she looked down into my eyes. Sensing that for once her Shyam was going to lose control she brought her legs together and a look of determination came on her face. She fucked as if she was the man. I was beside myself.

"No Sunita, I ....ahhh.. don't......... no ..........want........no, no, no, no, no, no!" and with every 'no' I squirted into her. Blasts of cum splashing into her.

She smiled and with her eyes laughing, said, "Yes, darling!" The contrast in her efforts with Karan and me flashed through my mind. She needed Karan to finish. She wanted her Shyam to flood her and take her and fill her.

Her moans and thrusting and jerking were certainly louder and more intense. She leaned back and fondled my balls and thighs as she continued to fuck the now depleting cock. "Ah! Yes, baby! Do me! Take me! Dry me! Yes Sunita! Don't stop....!" I laughed. "Don- ah... don't don't don't stoppppppppppppppp!"

My hands let go of the tight grip and started to caress her breasts, heaving softly. Tenderly. Every time my fingers caressed her nipples with a feather touch, she shuddered, "ufffffff. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!". A rumbling shudder. Which spasmed on my cock. I twitched. The tender caress went out of control and I quickly squeezed hard before going back to a gentler caress. Holding her while she was still sitting upright. Hands on her hips. Roaming her back. Nails tracing lines on her body making her shudder everywhere.

Till I had slipped out of her. She lifted her leg to get off me. I savored that view, of the pretty and conformist housewife getting off her stud lover with her legs spread wide. Her body on her haunches splayed open. Dripping. Then I realized I hadn't given her the big one which she had stopped Karan from going for.

I held her hips and encouraged her to move over my face but she wouldn't. We struggled a bit. She reached for my pajama and and cleaned herself as best as she could. She got off me. Her ass was near me. I reached out and bit her. She gasped. I pushed her onto the floor and she was soon sitting near me. Both of us a sprawl of limbs and clothes on the floor. While her husband snored gently in the smaller ante-room type bedroom a few feet away.
Like Reply
I gently made her lie back on the mangled heap of clothes. I slid two fingers into what was right then a yawning chasm of a cunt. I couldn't feel anything in there gripping any of me. I went for her clit. It was swollen and on display. My tongue found its target. I thrummed the clit with a simple focus of getting her there.

She thrashed. Deep groans from well within her throat, "Awwwwwwwwwwwhhhh! Shyam. Aaaaaaaah. Shyam. Shyam. Shyam .Shyam....... yes my Shyam........!"

A rivulet started to flow on the floor as she bucked her hips, fucking my face. Her stomach muscles were standing up – her flaccid tummy was tented. I felt her womb swell. The flesh inside her expanded and, incredibly, pushed out my fingers.

She curled up. I tried to touch her. She couldn't take even a finger touch. On her thigh. On her ass. On her tummy. Anywhere. She shivered. She looked at me. A shy smile. A shaking of the head. As if to say, "How are you able to make me such a slut, when just a while ago, one person was just able to make me just a bit wet?"

She went to the door and listened. Silence. She looked towards the ante-room. He was there on his back. His cock totally receded. Otherwise exactly as she had left him. She couldn't leave him there – that room had no doors. She wore her panties. Her bra. Her trousers. Her shirt. And she went to lead him to their bedroom.........
Like Reply
Sunita Is Taken By Both Men

"I know you lust her," he drawled, from his sprawled out position on the floor cushion in one corner. Shyam turned beet red and looked at Sunita, nursing his drink. She had her eyes down, too embarrassed to look up. Suddenly it occurred to Shyam that Karan was probably too drunk to know what he was saying anyway.

"Yes," replied Shyam. "I lust for Sunita in more ways that you know to make love to a woman."

Karan burst out laughing, "Then take her!" he said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

Sunita looked up in shock, pulling her the cloth of her saree pallu more closely around her shoulders to re-emphasize her modesty and conservative upbringing.

"Why are you responding to him?" she whispered. "You know he is drunk."

"I know he is drunk and so I am going to respond to you," Shyam muttered back.

"What are the two of you discussing? Where to fuck? Do it right here in front of me!" he leered.

Shyam pushed Sunita back against the wall and tried to kiss her. She face was red hot flushed and she twisted her head to the side to avoid his lips. Shyam buried his lips in the hollow of her neck and Sunita let out a long involuntary sigh. Her hands pushed at Shyam's shoulders, trying to push him away. But it was a strange way to push indeed. Her hands were holding his shoulders and in that sense pulling him to her. And then she was pushing back half-heartedly. She had her turned to one side and her eyes closed when she felt that there was someone next to her.

She opened her eyes and found to her horror that Karan was standing there. Close to her and looking at her face intently, the fumes of alcohol from his breath on her face. She opened her mouth to say something and instead found her lips covered by his lips. She gasped in shock, now really trying to push Shyam away, but not Karan. He was her husband; she would not deny him the pleasure of kissing her. Or indeed doing anything he pleased with her.

Her pallu slipped off her left shoulder revealing the spaghetti strap blouse she was wearing. She felt Shyam's breath on that shoulder and straightaway regretted having worn something so revealing for a blouse under the saree. But Karan had pushed her to wear it earlier in the evening when they were getting ready for the party.

Shyam tried to move back. He was stunned with the turn of events and was not sure about going this far with his moves on Sunita, that too in her husband's presence. But the hands on his shoulders held on to him, and that surprised him. She gently held on to him as she kissed Karan back with her lips, in the way Karan had taught her to. She pushed down on his shoulder, her desire overcoming her conservative upbringing. Shyam slid down towards the floor. His face brushed Sunita's breasts and when he touched her bare torso she screamed into Karan's throat from the shock waves of pleasure it sent through her system. Karan's hand moved to Sunita's chest, his fingers running through the inside of the spaghetti thin strap that held up her blouse. His fingers felt her now burning flesh on the chest and shoulder. He slipped the strap over the shoulder, thus pushing the blouse a bit lower and trying to reach her breast.

Sunita leaned forward so that the full saree could come off her shoulders. The entire upper part slid now, baring both her shoulders. To both her men. Deep inside her, her mind was dizzy with questions. Karan's behavior was unpredictable but that was okay because he was drunk? How come Shyam who never ever drank was also responding to Karan's taunts so brazenly? How did she herself begin to kiss Karan and not let Shyam go? Where would this head? Should she let it go wherever it led, or should she assert herself and put a stop to this shameless devouring that both the men had commenced?

Any doubts on what she should do next were partially resolved as she felt Shyam go still lower from her tummy. And nuzzle the gentle valley between her legs. She kissed Karan hard and deep, sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth as if she was fucking him. Her hands moved to Shyam's head and she slowly started to hump his head. Karan slipped his hand in from the top of her blouse and tried to search for the nipple or to find a way to cup the mound of flesh.

Sunita frantically pulled out the folds of her saree so her Shyam could get at her pussy which was now on fire. She let the saree unravel and she was now in a state of undress. Right here at the bar in her house. With her husband kissing her and playing with her breasts. And with Shyam (What was he? Lover? Husband? The real one? Friend? Just another man?) Trying to reach her pussy. Both her men knew that the other was pleasuring an area which both men wanted to possess. She knew Shyam wanted all of her, and that he was conscious of the way Karan and she were kissing. She could see that Karan was aware of Shyam kneeling in front of Sunita, his head where Sunita wouldn't let Karan go beyond a point. Karan made a mental note to observe how far she let Shyam go, as he triumphantly found the edge of Sunita's bra.
Like Reply
Shyam in the meantime had found the edge of Sunita's petticoat and was busy lifting up the garment. Caressing her ankles, her thighs, now her panty encased hip. As Shyam's fingers reached the lining of her panties and wisps of hair and started to probe for entry, she knew she had let things go too far.

She pushed aside both men and moved to other side of the room. "What is wrong with both of you?" she asked. "How can this be?" Her hands were crossed over the front of her body and on her shoulders, as she tried to cover as much of her flesh as she could. What she hadn't noticed is that her petticoat cord had been untied by Shyam and that her petticoat had half slid off one hip. Shyam looked at her, standing there thus. Sunita's body pink from the heightened arousal from the attention of both men. Her traditional jewelry on her sculpted neck and large earring pieces on either ear. The usual array of delicate rings on her delicate fingers. Her nose pink and twitching with indignation and desire. Shaam stayed where he was on his knees, not moving, not knowing how to respond.

Sunita gasped as she felt Karan come up from behind, allowing his cock, hard and restrained in his shorts, to brush against her ass. She threw her head back and he slipped his hand around her shoulder and placed his palm on her bare chest. She turned her head with her lips parted and kissed his cheek. This was okay. She and her husband. But there was another person watching. Even as she kissed him she moved a bit bringing some distance between them and said to Karan, "Not here, not with him watching."

Karan caught up with her and cupped both her breasts in his hand from behind. Then he curved his back and let his cock prod her ass through clothes and all and proceeded to fuck her in humping motions. She hissed, "What are you doing?"

"What you want madly, but don't know how to handle, you bitch," he replied, his mouth nibbling at her ear lobe. The thrusts made the petticoat slip further and now Sunita's petticoat was a puddle at her feet. She stood there in panties and blouse, getting dry humped from behind, watched by a man kneeling on the floor some distance away. As she leaned forward to allow Karan more, her mangalsutra, the gold chain that was a testimony to her married status, hung from her neck, and with each thrust, it swung and swayed.

The man kneeling on the floor was wondering what to do. His cock had become hard and was throbbing from watching Karan go at his wife. At Sunita, Shyam's woman. That lovely curve of the belly as it quivered with the thrusts was so familiar to him. So was the valley between her legs. He swallowed and felt dryness in his throat. He shuffled on his knees close to where Karan and Sunita were and caressed her thighs. Her hand shot downward and gripped his wrist. Her hand had control now of his hand. He was so close to Karan as well, as Karan continued with his thrusting, and his kneading of her breasts.

Sunita knew that she had taken Shyam's hand in her grip to stop him and push him away. She didn't know how this situation had developed, but Shyam was not to interrupt anything that her husband wanted to do to her. She could therefore never later understand why she took that hand in her grip and let it feel the warmth moistness between her legs. Her hands showed Shyam's hand her state of arousal. Shyam slowly caressed the open lips between the legs, feeling Sunita's contours through the thin fabric of her panties. He pushed his finger in and allowed it to go as far as the restraining fabric would allow him. Now he knew he wanted it out of the way. His hands came to her hip and started to slowly roll down her panties. Her hand was gripping his wrist. Control. Her self control. The conservative woman wanting to stop what was happening here. But having taken his wrist in her hand, she was more like guiding and accompanying him to where ever he was going.

As Shyam slid the panties down, her ass was bared and he could see the tent in Karan's shorts grind against her ass. He also saw the large wet spot on Karan's shorts front. He looked up and saw husband and wife with lips locked and his hands kneading and caressing at her breasts through her blouse. Shyam kissed at her hip and Sunita gasped loudly. He moved to her front, squarely facing her pussy and started to lick her lower belly. Her knees bent and opened wider, allowing him more access. She pushed his hand too willing him to go further. Her lips were playing and sucking with Karan's lips. Suddenly she felt Shyam's lips probing for her lower lips. She squealed into Karan's mouth as their frantic kissing continued. Sunita couldn't believe the way she was responding to both men. The way her body wanted both. And the way the both of them shed inhibitions to devour her. In a sense it was a contest. Both wanted to see how much ground each of them could cover.

Karan was not quite sure what he was doing given the fact that he was a little drunk. He fumbled with the buttons of the blouse. He groped her breasts through the cloth, let his hand slip in through the top, pinched, scratched gently with his nails, tried to reach with his mouth, and none of those things worked. Desperate to get at that the waiting ripe flesh he slipped off both shoulder straps and tried to push the top down. The fabric stretched as he mishandled it. He looked down and saw Shyam nosing her pussy. He desperately pulled at the blouse so the buttons popped. Sunita held Karan's head and kissed him harder still, her hips moving up and down fucking Shyam's head between her legs.

For Shyam the contest was well set, and he knew he wanted her pussy lips more than the lips of her mouth. His fingers probed the slit and he heard a throaty groan from Sunita as her hips moved up and down. She looked like the raging slut she was: spread out against the wall, her legs bent at the knees, her hips moving up and down. A man between her legs and another man kissing her and mauling her breasts. She held Shyam's head so she could ride his head. She held Karan's head so she could make him suck her breast.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Karan moved lower and pushed aside the bra. Her breast was squeezed out and his lips reached for the nipples. She sighed. Shyam heard the sigh and wanted to do something wilder. He fucked her with his fingers and let his tongue close on the clit. Sunita moaned loudly. She slid to the floor slowly, the body sagging under the weight of the sensations ripping through her body. Karan had to let slip through his hands and when she touched the floor she lay down. Shyam was able to slide down with her and was able to keep licking, biting and nipping at her thighs and her pubic area. His tongue flailed wildly trying to keep connected with her clit but that was tough. When she was on the floor he quickly buried his nose in her pussy, tasting and smelling what he loved so much – her rich flowing juices.

Karan watched in amazement at the readiness with his wife accepted Shyam's head between her legs. She now had her hands on his head and her hips were thrusting against his face. Karan's brain was fuzzy with liquor and he could not decide whether it was a dream or for real. But the thump of her ass on the floor seemed real. The shaking breasts, as the body jerked with each heave of her hips seemed real. The way those nipples were standing and asking for attention seemed real. He leaned forward and with his mouth wide open sucked in all of her breast. His hand traveled down her torso caressing her stomach, playing with soft hair line down that way, as he normally did when he was sucking her breast. Normally, his hand would reach far enough and slip into her pussy. But now, today he couldn't go beyond that – he touched the top of Shyam's head and realized that Sunita's pussy was taken.

Shyam looked up and saw Karan's mouth closed around his Sunita's breast. Karan was looking sidelong at the sight of Shyam's head bobbing between his wife's legs. Their eyes met briefly. Each aware of what they were watching. A race to pleasure and be pleasured by a woman each considered his own. And till today Karan had not known of the other man. Would he remember tomorrow?

Sunita's hip started to buck and thrash as Shyam attacked with a renewed vigor. The source of that vigor was the knowledge that Karan was watching. He wanted to show Karan what his wife was capable of experiencing, but only with Shyam. His fingers skillfully fucked the depths of her womb. His tongue focused on that narrow engorged knob. He alternated between slobbering kisses and probing flicks of his tongue. As Sunita started to thrash around, she held on to Karan's arms. She clung to him to help ride the wave upon on wave of orgasm that was wracking her body brought on by Shyam. Karan looked up at his wife. She kissed him and held on and screamed into his mouth, "Shyam! Shyam! Shyam! Shyam!"

Karan held her in his arms, lovingly and allowed her to use his arms, his lips, and his body to absorb the violence of Sunita's orgasm. He held her down. The pressure of him on her, allowed her to let her body go. The orgasm triggered by Shyam ripped through her body and she held on to her dear and beloved Karan for dear life. Shyam realized what was happening and mauled her pussy with her fingers wanting her to explode even more uncontrollably.

She started to gush. Her womb expanded and he felt the shot and the stream of juices flowing. He slurped and continued to tongue her wildly. She let go with an "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" A long release of all her body fluids with unrestrained flow. Her insides and her thighs and pubic area grew tender and she kicked away at Shyam and clung hard to Karan in the aftermath and glow of orgasmic release.

Shyam rose, his face streaked, and his cock large and reddening and moved up to enter Sunita. Karan held her hips and tried to swivel her body around and away from Shyam. He hadn't noticed when Shyam undid his trousers. But there he was his trouser around his knees and his cock read to plunge into her wet waiting pussy. He wanted her for himself.

Sunita got up and stood. She held their hands and had them stand up too. Karan's cock was tenting his shorts, while Shyam's trousers fell to his ankle. Both of them moved close to Sunita to vie for her attention. Shyam licked at her breast smearing it with her own juices. Karan shucked off his shorts and let his cock spring out. It wasn't fully engorged the way Shyam was, but the alcohol had him abuzz. The same alcohol which was not letting him be completely hard. He looked at Shyam and saw that the short cock was thick and seemed straining to grow beyond its physical confines.

Sunita smiled sweetly at both of them and took both cocks in each of her hands. She pushed back till both men were leaning against the wall. Her hand expertly moved down the cock pulling the skin back and making the head swell. Shyam gasped. His cock let out a spot of precum. Sunita caught that in her fist and smeared the fluid over the cockhead and jerked back down, once again pulling the skin back. Shyam shuddered. Her hand now pulled at the skin and moved up the cock, gathering the foreskin around the head. Once again, she led her hand slide back, the head reared. Some more fluid leaked and she captured it and used it to fist him back. Shyam's head jerked and his body bucked as wild sensations of pleasure coursed through his body. She really knew how to fist......Oh god, this was not how he wanted to cum. He wanted to fuck her, but the pleasure was too intense for him to pull back....
Like Reply
And that was what she was doing with Karan as well. A little harder, but the same fisting down. Seeking the fluid from the head and smearing over his cock and skin, and using the lubrication to fuck him with her fist. Karan started to shudder and his ass thumped against the wall. His hand held Sunita's wrist and he jerked his hips into her hands. Both men were flailing and thrashing as Sunita expertly used her fist, her thumb and her wrist to excite, generate cum, spread and fuck the two cocks, one slender and the other thick but both beloved.

She knew she could fuck only one of them. There was no way she was going to let either Karan or Shyam fuck her pussy if the other had soaked it first. Something seemed wrong in that. As she jerked and fisted, her body gained a rhythm and her mangalsutra jingled lightly along with her bangles as she fist fucked both men. And her pussy was aching for a cock. Much as she loved Karan, she wanted Shyam's thickness and Shyam's ability to fuck unabated. There was nothing else that could satiate her.

When Karan started to twist and thrash, she knew he was ready to cum. She had known all along that he would be the one to cum. She let go of Shyam briefly and knelt before Karan. His cock twitched as she fisted it unrelentingly. Her fist covered the head of the cock and her other hand massaged the base. She looked up and saw him looking down at him, his lips and face contorted as with every fist movement she touched the sensitive cock and set its nerves on fire. He smiled, with a sense of triumph at having his wife attend him while Shyam was unattended. She smiled back and fisted him hard. Her hand was at the base, the cock erect, the skin pulled back and whole pillar of flesh quivering. Her mouth formed an "O" and she kissed the head lightly. That was enough to send him over the top. He shot his load. Spurts flew. Sunita moved her head to let it fall to the ground, but some drops landed on her shoulder. She pulled at the cock and fisted back helping Karan shoot another long hard squirt. This time her fist covered the head and she captured his seed in her hand. Karan held her head and his hips bucked and thrashed. His cock thrust towards her head willing her to mouth him but she moved away. No way could she take him in her mouth with Shyam watching.

She looked toward Shyam as her hand dutifully milked every drop of Karan's cum out of him. Their eyes met. Sunita's pinking face reflected the lust and passion coursing through her body. As she milked the cock in her hand, her eyes seemed to say to Shyam, "When I am done with this milking, there is no cock to compete with you. And my pussy needs a filling which you can provide." The jerking and thrusting slowed as Karan felt his body emptying out. Sunita smeared the cum on his thighs and for the rest she wiped her hands on his shorts. Karan slid to the floor. She kissed him on the lips and held him close, while the other hand reached out for Shyam's cock. She pulled Shyam close to herself. Karan's eyes closed as he felt a drowsiness wash over him, the combined effect of the deep orgasm and the alcohol in his blood.

Sunita's hand was on Shyam's cock, holding it like the barrel of a gun and she pulled him near her face. She breathed on it and watched it jerk. What she was not willing to do with Karan she seemed eager to do with Shyam. Karan was her husband and she felt traditional and inhibited in being herself with him. But Shyam was different. He was the man who made her realize the woman inside herself. He represented joy and carefree ways. As the cock leapt to her warm breathe she realized he would like it to be kissed. She opened her mouth and took in his cock, sliding her lips up and down the thick shaft. Kneeling on the ground next to the supine form of her drained husband. Shyam pushed her back and made her lie on her back and himself lay down next to her, on the other side of where Karan was lying.
Like Reply
He pushed her so she had her back to him and was facing the gently snoring Karan. He caressed her lovely ass and bit at it gently. She shuddered. He licked her hips and the line from the hip to the triangle between her legs making her gasp. She pushed him away; she couldn't handle the intensity of feelings. Shyam lay down with his cock prodding her ass. She raised her leg, and Shyam angled himself to penetrate her pussy from behind. His hand reached for her breast and he thrust forward. He felt his cock head push aside the lips and enter. The close pressed flesh of her ass and thighs made a long love channel ending in the tunnel of her pussy itself. He seethed through his teeth as his cock was caressed by ass, thigh and cunt. The juices and warmth were everywhere, and no, he couldn't really make out where he was, till the full thrusting happened and the cockhead bulged in the wet depths. Then the sensation told him he was in her womb. Otherwise, the length of his cock was uniformly massaged and stimulated. He shuddered with each thrust.

Sunita was moaning and gasping with each thrust. But her eyes were on Karan. His limp cock. Idly she reached out and started to play with the receded lump of flesh. Karan's cock stirred. Sunita let her hand pump up the cock with every thrust of Shyam. Shyam raised himself so he was now half on top of Sunita from behind and thrusting down hard.

"Oh, darling, my Shyam!" she cried out as his cock pummeled her cunt. From behind, the cockhead caressed her clit as it bound inwards. Each thrust was ecstasy for Sunita. She raised herself on her knees and presented Shyam her pussy doggy style. His hands dug into her ass as he fucked. Sometimes his fingers trailed down to the inside back of her thigh, where the thumping of Sunita's spread out pelvis met the thrusting of Shyam's balls. His fingers in such sensitive zones made her sob and she clutched at whatever was at hand – Karan's shorts in one hand. And the hand on the cock which was brutally twisting him, waking him up.

Karan shifted his weight and Sunita found the cock near her mouth. She hovered over the cock. Shyam's every thrust was making her jerk and she was looking for her moment to take in Karan's cock as it bounced. Karan was lying across her and could see Shyam fucking her like a bitch from behind. He looked at Shyam through the haze in his brain and was about to say something, when Sunita caught his cock in her mouth. Karan screamed and reached for her head. Holding it and humping his cock with her lips. Shyam pounded in from behind. Karan lay back and his hips jerked and thrust into the air.

Sunita rocked back and forth. From the cock in her mouth she slid out, and onto the cock in her pussy. And forward from her pussy to take in the cock in her mouth. She had never given Karan such an intense blowjob. And with her every thrust backward Shyam found his cock surging. Sunita sensed the moment and started to thrust rapidly back in short jabs. Shyam dug his nails in into her. She lifted her head off Karan and held his now swollen cock in her hand and fisted him hard. Karan was ecstatic with the stimulus to his cock and equally turned on to watch his wife like a smutty bitch, taking her two men at the same time.

The first to cum was as usual Karan. His cock gave way and dribbled out a flow of cum while his hips jerked and thumped in his sheer pleasure. Sunita's fist overflowed with the spilling and she held on giving Karan all the pleasure he needed.

But her own pussy was pummeled and when Shyam reached under to twist her nipples and pump her breasts she groaned and her pussy pulsed for god knows the howmanieth time that evening. She twisted turned and thrust at Shyam wanting to tame him, wanting him to cum.
Like Reply
And he did. He threw his head back and arched his back embedding his cock fully into Sunita. His cock spewed forth and filled her pussy and it dripped to the floor below them. He jerked and spasmed as his cock was milked by the ravaging fucking Sunita was giving his cock. He thrust harder and harder, hoping to get as much sensations and release as he felt his cock now rapidly shrinking.

Sunita slowed down and looked at their coupling from under her body. She saw her breasts hanging like fruit and beyond that, the slow and jerky thrusts of Shyam as his cock twitched and gave up all that it was holding back. And her hair wet with his and her mixed juices slowly dripping to the floor......

She jerked her ass back once or twice and then slid down to the floor. Shyam lay next to her clinging to her. Sunita put her arms around Shyam and held him close as he lay with his head on her breast. Both of them heard the gentle snore of Karan.

They talked in whispers. They had wanted each other all evening and she needed to satisfy her husband but wanted her own satisfaction from Shyam. He had lusted her and was not willing to leave her to Karan. Neither of them had expected the turn of events. Sunita was stunned about her own willingness to pleasure both of them simultaneously. And Shyam was perplexed over the way in which Karan may have realized the truth about the relationship Shyam had with Sunita.

They talked of all this as they held each other and lay there on the floor of the bar room. They drifted asleep and awoke after a while. Sunita nudged him to move to the guest bedroom. She wrapped herself in her saree, the soft garment beautifully molding her sexy body. Damp in places from the attentions of her two men. She gathered her blouse and Karan's shorts. She sat on the floor next to him and woke him. Karan was groggy and exhausted, but Sunita managed to support him as she led her husband to the sanctuary of their bedroom. Shyam quietly turned to his room as the door shut behind the caring wife who was busy tending to her husband.
Like Reply
Sunita Is Waylaid And Taken

It was lashing with rain outside. Sunita, Karan, Shyam and Shankar were sitting in the room watching the closing scenes of a movie on the DVD. It was a crime thriller. There had been many scenes of torrid lovemaking between the would-be murderer and the wife of the hero. Illicit love. Stolen moments. The madness of a new affair: public places, lifts, lobbies and the tearing off of clothes as soon as doors were closed....

The friends had watched the move through all that, and not without awkwardness. Shyam and Sunita because they knew that quite often that was how they behaved with each other. Karan because he could feel the arousal and need for his wife Sunita. And Shankar was just shy from being present in a situation where there was one couple, and he could not come to terms with his arousal at all the hot scenes.

The movie ended and Karan turned on the lights. "Ok, guys! Time to turn in," he announced. His eyes were bloodshot from the drinking and his steps were just about steady. He had his arm around his wife Sunita and was ready to walk away with her. His intentions seemed very clear from the way he was nuzzling her. Shyam turned red and Shankar just looked away.

Sunita pulled herself away. "Let me settle these guys in," she said. What she left unsaid was that she would be with Karan soon thereafter.

Her eyes met Shyam's and there was a burning passion and the complexity and contradictions in feelings and relationships were all too apparent; at least to the two of them. She escorted both the guys to the guest room. She made sure there was drink of water and everyone knew where the lights were. Shankar too had had quite a few drinks and was ready to hit the sack. As always, the person who did not drink was Shyam; he was also Sunita's very special friend.

There was an air of helpless resignation in Sunita as she left Shyam and headed off to her husband's bedroom. She paused on her way at the children's room to see if they were asleep. Shyam felt his cheeks burn as he watched her walk away, his eyes on her sexy ass- an ass which he had kissed, caressed and stroked several times as had taken her pussy from behind. She was gone. Somehow, he wished she would stay away and invite him back down after Karan was asleep.

But he suspected that inside her was a slut who loved Karan as much as she lusted Shyam. She wouldn't characterize it in those terms if you asked her. But Shyam could find no other way of characterizing her behavior. She seemed to want Shyam endlessly, and at the same time seemed to be endlessly patient in allowing Karan to do what he wanted with her. It fell somewhere between a sense of duty and a need in her for that man too....

Sunita entered the room and slid in to bed next to Karan. Karan turned towards her. His hand slid under the t-shirt which she normally wore to bed. His fingers ran up the skin of her torso and quickly claimed her breast. His lips opened up, wet and asking and he kissed her, perhaps a million times on her face. She held his shoulders and responded. Her lips kissing him right back and giving him all the caressing and fondling that he deserved as her husband.

Slowly her hand wandered down his back and she gripped her ass through his shorts. Then the hand slipped in and she moved to the front. She held the cock in her fist. Small but hard. Slender but demanding in his lust at the moment. She quickly pulled the skin back and her thumb ran over the head. He shuddered helplessly. He pulled her up to a sitting position. She wouldn't relinquish her grip on his cock. She twisted it, turned, gripped it, jerked it back and forth but wouldn't let go as she sat up and as he sat up himself.

He pulled her t-shirt over her head. She held the cock firmly and quickly used one hand to pull up his t-shirt to the extent she could. Karan now left her and quickly stripped off his top. Her hands now worked off his shorts and as she came into a kneeling position, he was able to pull down her track pants too. Now she was in bra and panties and his cock was in her hand, the rubbing and stroking vigorous and unabated.

His hands reached around to unhook her bra. It brought her close to him. His face was in her cleavage. He kissed and lipped her there. Then those soft, rosy mounds were free. She was now kneeling in front of him, holding him to her. Her hand had slowed down on his cock; she knew him to cum quickly and suddenly. That would leave her hopelessly insatiated though his fucking just about gave her the comfort of a cock in her cunt, no more.

Her panties were quickly peeled off and he pushed her back. She lay back, her legs apart. Her pussy was agape and wet. And part of the wetness was to do with her acute awareness that just a room or so away was Shyam, who was capable of making her stream by just looking at her in his lust laden manner.

Karan positioned himself between her legs. He thrust in and she locked her heels behind him and squeezed. Satisfaction! A fullness. Even though he was small and even though the regular and more frequent pounding from Shyam had made her used to a thicker girth, this was the wonder of the woman's body. Her flesh closed around the cock in her and stroked it.
Like Reply
She fucked him, her hips opening and closing and the lips of her cunt parting and closing with the flexing of muscles.

He fucked her but every time she flexed, he shuddered. She smiled to herself in the dark. He was as near as he usually was. Tonight he was drunk and while that should have helped him last a bit more, it was not to be so. She moved her hips more vigorously and he fucked back. Nothing unusual, nothing spectacular. Just him mounting her. And her responding in the way she had learned to fuck Shyam.

The big difference was that her spontaneous back-fucking made him shudder and lose control. He pulled out and his cum spat out on her tummy and thighs. He emptied and lay on her. He turned over and started to dress back into his night clothes.

She just gathered her clothes in her hands and planned to make off to the kids room where she had moved her things so the friends could be accommodated in her room. She took a bet on dashing across the hall into the kid's room. It was the dead of night and she could see from under the door that no lights were on elsewhere. It was just her way of making sure that she reached the kids and comforted them before either of them got up and came across, bawling. She heard the gentle snore of the completely satiated Karan. She slid the bolt and as the door opened wide. There was a strong cool breeze and she could hear the sound of heavy raindrops beating against the ground. She got ready for the sprint.

No sooner had she taken the first step, when her wrist was caught in the grip of a large hand. The fear was instant, but equally quick was the reassurance as she realized who it was. It was Shyam. He didn't give her time to shut the door. He pulled her to him and held her close. He glanced to the side through the open door. Through there he could see the cupboard inside the bedroom. In the mirror of that cupboard they could both see the supine form of Karan, fast asleep.

Shyam turned around Sunita so she was facing the sideboard. He was behind her. She was nude. And caught. Now they could directly see the mirror and in the reflection was Karan. She was unsure whether this was Shyam's way of keeping on eye on Karan, or whether his real intent was the churning excitement it caused in her stomach: of having her eyes on her husband while a cock was ravaging her.

Shyam put his hand on the back of her neck. She shuddered; maybe it was the chill of the breeze on her exposed body, or perhaps it was that touch? Then she felt the familiar warm but wet cockhead smearing her ass as it reared and bucked in its aroused state. She was unsure if he had undressed or whether that was the state in which he had lain in wait for her. Had he watched? Had he listened? Did he know she was fresh from fucking Karan?

His hand pushed her neck down, causing her to bend. The other hand on her hip held her in position so she was in no doubt on what position she was required to take: that of leaning forward.

His knee went between her legs and caused her to spread her legs. The clothes in her hands fell to the floor. Her juices started to run down her legs, except that she wasn't clear how much of it was what was pooled in her from his fucking. She held the sideboard and braced herself for what she knew was inevitable.

Shyam was in a vengeful mood and he held his cockhead at her pussylips just long enough to lock in on the target. It was one hot, searing thrust as his flesh spread her just fucked and reddened cunt wider than Karan would ever. He drove in with a hard finishing thrust that caused her whole body to jerk and the entire sideboard set to shudder.

The contents of that cupboard rattled as he fucked her hard and ready. One hand on the hips, the other on her shoulder to steady her and the cock pounding in and out steady and heavy.

"How dare she fuck Karan when I am here to take her?" he raged as he fucked her hard. Harder. She was whimpering now. Her knees were trembling and her cunt was grabbing at his cock.

Her eyes were fixed on the sleeping image of Karan and her lips were between her teeth to prevent a squeal that might wake up her husband. His hand reaching under and grabbing the hanging breast put paid to that. The nipple was roughly twisted and pulled. "Was this nipple touched by him just a short while ago?" he wondered. Punish the nipple for giving her pleasure he thought vengefully as he milked and pulled at the nub of flesh.
Like Reply
She mewled and thrust back and her hand reached behind to clutch at his ass, urging him on into her. The squealing sound would have normally had him ask if he had hurt her. But not today. Today he twisted the nipple and pulled at the breast as if he were milking the udder of a farm cow. He felt the lower part of her tummy ripple in a wave in response to the mauling of her tit. Her hand flew to her mouth as she stuffed her fist in to prevent any sounds escaping.

"Shyam!" she pleaded. "Let's go down to the TV room. The kids, Karan, Shankar, the maids, too much at risk here. I will give you what you want and take you in any which way you please" she begged as she thrust back at his marauding cock.

She twisted and rotated her hips hoping to trigger an orgasm in him. But she knew him long enough to know that nothing was going to come of it. Nevertheless she was duty bound to try tame this monstrous cock before her husband woke up and looked into the mirror, only to find his petite demure wife, fucking a friend in the hallway of his house.

Shyam laughed cynically. He pulled out his cock and paused for an instant. He looked down and saw an angry red cockhead. She gasped loudly in protest and her hips thrust back in frantic search for the fulfilling pillar of flesh that helped her feel so full and complete.

His hand took hold of his cock and he re-entered her hard and quick. "You cannot take that vacuum, you slut! Admit it!" he hissed as he fucked her hard and furious. Each thrust ended with a big shove which translated to a clattering from the contents of the sideboard. Her fingers dug into the furniture to steady her body to the animal pounding.

"Take this, you bitch!" he muttered as he fucked her. The torch which was standing atop the sideboard fell and started to roll towards the edge. She wanted to stop it but that meant letting go of his buttock which she had pulled in towards her or letting go of the sideboard which meant she might fall.

Instead, she shoved back harder. When his cock was out she thrust back to take in the heated pillar of flesh into her womb.

The torch crashed to the floor, its glass lens breaking with a tinkle. She looked in panic at the sleeping form in the mirror. Karan stirred. His head lifted up and seemed to look towards the mirror.

Shyam in the meanwhile was pressed hard against her ass and now with both hands clutching her ass pulled back. He seethed as he felt the ravaged cunt lips pull at his cock. He shuddered. It was incredible. Through the haze of lust and confusion in his brain he too noticed the stirring form in the mirror. Sunita was moaning, thrusting back, and frantically looking around to ensure no one was coming from any of the rooms. Not Shankar, not the kids and certainly the other man she had fucked just a few minutes before.

Karan seemed to be watching, his head was definitely up but it was impossible to be sure.

"Awwwwwwwww Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" she groaned as his fingers reached down. He touched her clit. He touched his own cock as it slid in and out. He found her blood engorged sensitive spot and stroked it. "Okay, you bastard! Take! Take! Take! Take! Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she thrashed about.

Her cunt grabbed and gobbled at his pounding cock. She moved her hips in small circles. The entire cock was rotated around enhancing his pleasure even as the cuntlips ravaged the cockhead.

His self control was ready to desert him. He threw his head back and thrust in hard and deep.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she went as she felt the skin of his cock pull back fully and the cockhead swell to impossibly large proportions. She leaned forward and back, expertly and sliding her flesh all over the penis, massaging it over all of its surface.

He let go with a bellow. The spurt of semen was deep in her womb. She laughed in delight and a long groan followed as she enjoyed the warmth spreading through her. Her cunt throbbed and milked the spewing cock.
Like Reply
They both shuddered. He jolted several times as his extra sensitive cockhead was pummeled by the twitching cunt. Each jolt made her gasp. She reached behind and dug her nails into his buttock holding him close.

He pressed himself deep into her and held himself there. He luxuriated in the wide expanse of skin contact between them. His thighs on the back of her thighs, his stomach on her ass, his chest grazing her as he leaned forward on top of her and his hands everywhere.

She wiggled her hips as all caution deserted her and she gave in fully to his and her pleasure. Nothing else mattered than him. That was how it was with him. Because her pleasure was all that matter to him. She was so completely taken and taken care of that she could completely take care of him and his needs.

They rocked back and forth as one, the movement causing his softening cock to ride her still pulsating cunt. Copious amounts of fluid flowed forth and now having filled her cavity, ran down her legs.

She sighed in contentment. He raked her back with his nails causing thin red lines. As the sensations subsided, he dug his nails into her full buttocks. It was an act of desperation. He wished he hadn't cum; she would leave now, move on. But that was how the male orgasm was. And her ability to move on post-orgasm went back to that sense of her being sluttish in how she handled both the men in her life.

Sleep flooded his brain as the post-orgasmic relaxation spread through him. He leaned forward on her and she felt him sleeping. She stayed still. His weight on her was a part of the fullness.

The responsible woman in her was now fully awake. She turned towards the mirror which she had turned away from in the height of her mad orgasm. She saw the head lower and the supine form resume its passive shape. Or had she imagined it? She also thought she heard a click of a door and she turned to look towards the door where Shankar was supposedly asleep and wondered if it was her imagination.

She wiggled her hips to shake awake Shyam. His flaccid penis had left her. She reached down and picked up her clothes. And she resumed her walk towards the children's room. She had not looked Shyam in his eyes. It was just a wild animal fuck in the possible know of everyone. Her body just knew it was Shyam.

There was something mysterious in the all round satisfaction in having taken care of her husband while she herself was fully taken care of by her Shyam. She curled to sleep and was soon lost to the world around.....
Like Reply
Sunita Joins Shyam And Nandini

Nandini and Shyam, both staying at her place? Sunita couldn't even have imagined such a possibility. Shyam had once told her that everything he was with Sunita was drawn from the imaginative ways in which he had made love to Nandini over the years. That comment always brought up in her a mix of jealousy, regret and arousal. Her Shyam having experimented on Nandini the art of love, learning, practicing and finessing his caresses, his bites and his touch.

She involuntarily shuddered from the ripple of pleasure that thought sent through her. Yes, she imagined his touch. While Karan was a great kisser, he kissed only on the lips, by and large. Shyam used his lips in more ways than just kissing and on more of her than just her lips. Her hands idly stroked her tummy as she thought of all the places at which Shyam paused on her body, and then those delicate fingers wandered between her legs. She idly stroked the dry brushy hair of her pussy – it felt unattended. She glanced at Karan, lying on his back spread out like the Maharaja he liked to be. The age-old traditional sleeping style of royalty – or so it was reputed. Her sensual feelings seemed out of place with the slumber on the other half of her bed.

She heard a muffled sound and instantly knew that all was not slumber in her house. There was a scuffle, an "ouch" and some giggling. "Good heavens! Could it be them?" she wondered. It would not be surprising. Shyam had once confessed to having fucked Nandini on a hotel balcony under the stars overlooking the pool. And in the back of their car on a faraway beach. He seemed to love dangerous settings, adventurous settings. Maybe they were up to something similar in her house? She felt the dryness between her legs replaced by the familiar sensation of flow. A sensation which she had never encountered before Shyam made her feel the intense desire which her upbringing suggested was slutty.

"Slutty, but so pleasurable," she thought idly as she slipped out of the room to look down from above down into the hall below. And sure enough, there, in the hall, just within her horizon of vision were Shyam and Nandini. Nandini laid back on the sofa and Shyam on the floor, sitting. She leaned forward so she could look at them properly and her body swayed in that position. Sunita couldn't help the gentle rotation of her hips that allowed her body to experience pleasant sensations as her legs and her lips worked against each other. Equally importantly, leaning forward in this manner allowed her an unrestricted view of what the couple in the hall was doing. Was Shyam setting up a show for her? What could he possibly demonstrate that he hadn't possibly shown her already?

Shyam had Nandini laid out on the sofa and he leaned over her spread out body. Nandini, of doe like large eyes, and wide hips. Of breasts larger than Sunita's and of a sexuality honed by years of pleasuring by Shyam. As Shyam hovered over her body, Nandini's body tingled with anticipation. He just needed to look at some part of her, for her to know what sensations he would extract from that one location, to join the symphony of pleasure coursing through her body. And that is exactly what Shyam proceeded to do. His hands went to Nandini's ankles, stroking her ankles gently, and then gripping her left ankle to draw up that leg and prop it up so that the triangle between her legs was spread out wide.

Sunita had never seen a nude woman before in her life, and was wishing Nandini's legs were spread out towards her. But Nandini's head was towards her and feet were facing away from her. She did not know it then, but that was Shyam's intention, in the hope that Sunita would at some point come out of her bedroom and spot them. And he didn't want Nandini spotting her and so had placed Nandini so. Sunita was completely taken in by the sight of Shyam's hard commanding grip on that ankle – it suggested so much dominance, the kind of powerful dominance completely absent in Karan's lovemaking. And yet, Shyam always made her pleasure feel like the dominant force in his lovemaking. The dominance of her pleasure in the lovemaking balanced the dominance of Shyam so perfectly that it was as if they were soaring to new levels, sometimes with one person leading and sometimes with that person being led.
Like Reply
And that was precisely what was happening with Nandini. If his hand on her leg was dominating and driving how she was opened to him, his lips on her chin and on her throat were teasing and nipping, sending signals to her breasts and nipples that ravishment was on its way. She thrust up her breasts. Seeking succor. Her breasts were larger than Sunita's and Sunita felt jealous. She knew Shyam loved playing with her breasts and he must enjoy those larger succulent breasts that much more. Sunita felt an ache in her nipples and she rubbed her chest along the balcony railing on which she was leaning.

Nandini didn't have to wait that long, or make do with any inanimate stimulation. Shyam's head was not long reaching her, but he refused to mouth the waiting mounds of flesh. He nuzzled the area surrounding the breast pushing at the flesh with his nose. The nipples, brown and somewhat long, puckered up. They stood up, unfurling and demanding. Sunita couldn't help lick her lips and she caught herself thinking of loving that woman, whom she pretty much hated and despised for her ownership of her Shyam. "Lesbianism. Not me," she thought with a definiteness, not realizing that what was stirring in her body was a clear indication that the seeds of a new kind of desire were already sown.

Sunita looked down her own night gown and saw her own breasts, held in the bra but hanging down, unattended, seeking release. She wondered about how Karan and she slept with all their clothes while her love Shyam, clearly never thought much of clothes at bed time. She looked at the heap of clothes that Nandini had discarded next to the sofa and couldn't spot any underclothes. No bra. No panties. Obviously, every night when she came to bed, the thin cotton night gown was an invitation to Shyam to caress and take what he pleased.

And taking her as he pleased was exactly what was going on in front of her eyes. Shyam's movements over Nandini's body reminded her of how a sitar was played. The sitar is a stringed instrument, as long as a woman's body which you need to rest on your lap as you play. One hand plays the frets, and the other hand plays the strings. And Nandini was laid out so similarly. With Shyam's one hand stroking the leg, the fingers of the hand caressing her face and his lips on her body. Snaking flicks of his tongue teased her nipples with the promise of a strong slurping lick that dragged her nipple, but the promise remained a tease. Nandini arched her back trying to feed her breast to him and find relief. Her legs opened out and it seemed her soul was seeking him and Shyam chose that moment to seek the soul of her pleasure-being. His hand covered her pussy, the palm pressing down, fingers splayed across the thighs, the perineum and the rest of her ass. She shuddered and he held her down. His lips met her aching breasts and Nandini moaned loudly. If Sunita had not heard them in the hall yet, now she would have, thought Shyam. He looked from the corner of his eye and saw her silhouette. There she was, looking. Shyam grunted in satisfaction and he felt his cock twitch with a new energy. An energy now to be found only in his desire for Sunita. Sunita seemed to have tapped into a new source of testosterone in his brain.

In that same way, Sunita seemed to have found a new energy level. She felt a dam of fluid inside her burst when Nandini thrust her body upward and Shyam palmed and mouthed her. She felt something give way as her body started to flow. She sighed and let her hands get busy, one with her breast and the other stroking downward through clothes and all. The tingling that was buzzing from her lower tummy to her crotch was relieved with the long stroke of her fingers. The heat and dampness was obvious to her even through two layers of clothing. Her lower lip hung open in desire as it was prone to, in her moments of lust. She groaned as she realized that her desires were not going to be met by her own ministrations. Shyam had not yet trained her in any case to pleasure herself. Not because he didn't want to. But because she was sure that the traditional Indian woman in her was to seek pleasure only at her husbands bidding. Or with her Shyam. The automatic qualification of Shyam as a pleasure giver was so natural to her that it seemed at once in contradiction with what she had grown up believing. And yet, belief be damned, the vacantness between her legs was screaming for his touch.
Like Reply