Adultery Mily's encounter on road
It was the month of March ‘ 2023 , that my friend Amit got transferred to “Pune” to his new posting. His wife “Mily” bhabhi was an school teacher so couldn’t go with him and planned to join him 2 months later after serving the notice period.

As luck would have it , I was supposed to go to pune two months later in the month of May, and I wanted to try out my new caravan , so I planned to go to Pune by road in my caravan and Mily Bhabi would accompany me to pune in that. It would take us 2 nights to reach.
If I were to describe Mily Bhabhi, she was around 5.4 feet in height, very fair , Long dark hair , with a stats of 34b and very much homely with very little make up as really she didn’t need one. She wore a slim anklet in her left leg.
In short a gorgeous lady of age 35. Never the less lots of men did lust for her.
Anyway the day arrived , it was hot day in the month of May’23. I refueled by Caravan, stacked food and required items and charged the battery and fresh water.
We started at around 4pm in evening. I was dressed in casuals and she was dressed in a saree looking gorgeous with very little make up.
We hit the highway by 5pm , she was in the bedroom watching TV while I was in the driver seat. At around my intercom beeped , she asked “Dada what would you like for dinner ??” , I replied “cook anything Bhabhi simple like rice and a subji”.
There was a two way intercom between the bedroom / kitchen to driver seat so that one can communicate easily.
Soon around 8pm the intercom beeped again “I found some naughty magazine in the kitchen closet, when do u read them dada” . I was shocked I forgot to remove them while cleaning up. But I decided to play along  and took a chance “ I read them to relive when I am travelling alone” . She replied “ so this time you wont read them is it ?” she played along. I replied back “ Na bhabhi this time I wont be needing them as I already have a gorgeous co passenger with me”.
There was radio silence for few minutes, and I began to wonder did I cross over the line too much.
However to my relief the intercom beeped again “Dada sirf book se hi kaam chalate ho kya caravan me ??”. I was shocked and horny with this question, but I decided to play safe “ Nahi Bhabhi if my gorgeous co passenger is willing then I don’t touch the books at all” I replied . She asked another shocking question “ How many time can you do “da” if she is willing” . I also replied back “Bhabhi if she is as pretty as you , then minimum of 4-5 times a day”. I heard clearly as she gasped.
Again few moments of silence before it beeped again “ How do you know dada that the co passenger is willing” she quipped.
My heart skipped a beat as I replied “ Well bhabhi if my gorgeous co passenger changes into a nighty by  dinner time, then I know that she is willing and ready”, she laughed silently over the intercom but I could hear it.
It was 9.30pm I called over the intercom “Bhabhi is dinner ready” , she replied back  with a twinkle in her voice“ dada its hot and ready “ . I could sense the double meaning over her voice.
However I drove for another 15 minutes and found a proper parking space and parked the cravan. Then I moved over to the dining space.
The sight was mesmerizing, she has changed her attire from the saree she was wearing to a printed sleeveless nighty. She turned around hearing my sound of coming and smiled, she looked amazing in her printed sleeveless nighty. Her nighty was upto her knees , and her bare arm and legs glowed in the cabin light. Her slim anklet on her left leg also glinted in the light. She wore a deep choco lipstick and it was quite a contrast against her milky fair skin.
“Lets have our dinner fast as we have a long night ahead” I said and smiled “also we have to call our spouses after dinner to avoid any interruption later”. She just smiled and served the dinner in our little dining table. I had no hunger left for food as I was really excited to lay my hands on this “malai maal” sitting across the table.
Well we had our dinner and I packed the left over food in the mini fridge while she washed the utensils and put them up on rack for drying.
It was 10.15pm by then. I told her to call her hubby from the bedroom while I called my wife from cabin behind driver seat , so as to let them know that we are sleeping separately and not in the same bed.
It was 10.40pm by the time our calls were over. Then I moved over to bedroom to prepare the bed . It was a comfy bed made of the bunks by un folding them, it was big enough for two adults and one kid. I laid down new bed sheet as she stood in a corner and watched me.
After finishing off the bed , I went to the washroom and got myself changed into a undershirt and shorts, and came out and sat on the bed. Mily was also taking care of trivia. After I sat on the bed I gestured her to come up on the bed beside me.
She hesitated but finally climbed over and sat beside me on the bed. She was glowing and looked ravishingly sexy. I dimmed the lights in the bedroom cabin to 40% and faced her.
My heart was beating fast and a sure her must be too. After staring at each other I made the first move and without any forewarning just held her nightly and tried pulling it over her head. She without any hesitation lifted herself on her knees and freed her nighty , so that I can pull it off over her head.
Once the nighty was over her head onto the floor, she was a sight to behold. After removal of her nighty her bare body only encased in a black bra and panty glowed milky white even in the dimmed lights.
As I proceed to take off my undershirt vest , she herself extender her hands and grabbed my vest and helped me pull it off my head.
Now she was dressed only in her black bra and panty and I was in my brown shorts with no undie inside and my cock was already semi hard and building a tent in my shorts.
I again made my move , she was sitting with legs folded on the bed ,I  started kissing her bare skin all over with wet kisses , I started kissing her bare shoulder and then moved up her neck, pushed my tongue deep in her ears , she started to breath heavily with soft moan now and then.
I turned my attention to her bare back and filled her back with my kisses , she started to moan on regular interval now.
I unclipped her bra and let it fall off her arms onto the bed, and then I made her lie down. Her aroused nipples were now taut . after making her lie down I began licking on her right nipples while caressing on to her left ones. I took the nipple deep in my mouth and suck hard , switching between the nipples and sucking them and flicking them with my tongue. This made her go crazy as she grabbed me by my hairs and pushed me deeper in her boobs, now moaning loudly. Ohhhhhh ohhhhhh mmmmmmm.
It was time to move on further , I left her boobs which were shining with my saliva. I moved towards her legs and grabbed her panty by its side and pulled it down, she lifted her waist and helped me slide it down her milky and silky legs. Her hairless pussy were already glistening as she was dripping already.

Contd ...
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Then I tuned my attention towards legs and started by sucking her toes and playing with the anklet on her left leg. I moved on further to her knees and milky thighs, her thighs were soon turning red with my kisses and love bites.

It was now time to taste her honey pot, I parted her sexy milky legs and placed myself between them.
As soon as I placed myself between her legs I could not believe his eyes. Mily’s  pussy was dripping juices. I looked at Mily who now was biting her lips.

I readily started to lick Mily's pussy. the moment my tongue touched her pussy she gave out a loud moan of pleasure. This must be the first time she felt a tongue on her pussy as her lousy husband didn’t like all this

As I started to lick her pussy and grabbed her both boobs with my hand. Her milky thighs were placed on both side of my head and her feet rested on my back, Mily was in a different state of mind. She could feel this horniness that was growing with every lick on her pussy within minutes she was in the verge of orgasm. She was moaning on top of her voice ohhhhhh , ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh.
She wailed “Dada......aise hi (her body shuddering).....yes.......aur karo......aahhhhhh”
she grabbed my head, dug her nails onto my head and pulled more closer to her pussy.

She moaned louder “ yes dada.......(shuddering) am .....going........to cumm.....(body shuddering)..........Ahhhh ahhhh”

Suddenly her entire body exploded in multiple shuddering wriggling .......... she came she had a huge orgasm, now I left her pussy and looked at her , her body was shuddering and finally settled down.
“Have you done this the first time Bhabhi” I asked.
 Mily came she looked at me seductively.......bitting her lip and nodded yes.

It was time now to fuck her good. I gestured her to take off my shorts, she smiled and grabbed my shorts by its sides and pulled it down. My cock was rock hard by now. So as she pulled my shorts down my rock hard cock freed from its bounding , sprang up and struck her on her cheeks.

Her hubby must be having a tiny weenie cock because she gasped as she saw its size and girth. I asked her to hold it ,she did and exclaimed “dada yours is very huge” . I asked “ how big is ur hubby ?? “ she replied still staring at it “ Not even half the size of yours”.

Anyway I made her lie down again on her back while I positioned myself between her silky legs. The sight of a gorgeous nude married woman in front of me made my cock harder. My fantasy of fucking another man’s pretty wife that too a mother of a kid was coming true. I rubbed my tip onto her wet dripping pussy lips. She gasped when my cock tip rubbed against her honey pot lips. I laid down upon her quashing her boobs with my chest , while I whispered onto her right ear “ Bhabhi , hold my cock and put it in your pussy” . But before that let me wet your pussy “ she nodded.”Dada I am already wet” She smiled.

I kneeled next to the couch and began to suck on Mily’s nipples. Jolts of pleasure instantly shot through her body. She’d never felt anything like it before. She felt my hand slide down to her pussy and caress it. Another jolt of pleasure coursed though her body. It was incredible! I sucked and licked Mily’s nipples while I played with her pussy.
 Mily began to moan and thrash about on the bed. All thoughts of leaving were now gone and all she could focus on was the intense pleasure she was feeling. Mily felt it building after only being touched for thirty seconds. She was coming! And it was more intense than any other orgasm she’d ever felt. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” Mily began to moan and scream as her first orgasm hit her.
Her body shuddered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body. It seemed to last forever and as it subIed, her body shivered as it began to relax. Then one minute later, another approached and hit her. This one bigger and more intense than the first. She screamed as her body shook and trembled as she came and came. This one lasted even longer. Whatever small part of consciousness Mily still had was amazed at what she was feeling. She’d never come twice in one day much less in two minutes, and never with this strength and intensity. I now focused on rubbing the upper side of inside of Mily’s pussy,
I sucked on her nipples. Her reaction was immediate and intense. Her pussy began to ooze lubrication like it never had before. It felt to Mily as if she was urinating, but the feeling was unlike anything she’d ever felt. I let go of Mily’s nipple with his mouth and looked at the sexually incapacitated housewife now writhing on my touch. She was really sex starved.
 I massaged Mily’s G-Spot for another minute and watched as her eyes flew open wide and her whole body shook as she came again. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!” Mily screamed as an orgasm even stronger than the last one swept over her. Her hands gripped the bed sheet as she rolled her head from side to side, screaming as this immense orgasm ripped through her psyche.
Here she was a happily married Bengali woman, lying naked on her hubby;s friend’s bed, still trembling from three mind-blowing orgasms. But another part was looking at the naked me and smiling
 I had watched enough. I moved from my position and moved between Mily's spread legs. Mily watched as I positioned himself at her opening. I layed down on her crushing her boobs with my chest and held her by her shoulder and whispered in her left ear “Guide my lund in ur pussy opening” . She wrapped her slender fingers around my thick rod and positioned it just on her dripping pussy lips.
I pushed and about an inch or two lodged itself in her delicious pussy folds, she gasped and moaned loudly “Dada You are too big, You will tear me apart” . “Don’t worry I will enter you slowly and you will enjoy it” then I pulled back till my tip and pushed harder again. More of my cock slid deep in her , I could hear her gasping as she clutched the bed sheet for support. I pulled back again and now with full force buried my 7-inch cock into Mily in one stroke. "AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!" Mily screamed as millions of nerve endings inIe her pussy exploded, sending pleasure messages to her brain. Mily began to scream and squeal as I slowly fucked her. Her hands went to my back,digging her shapely nails and wrapped her milky white thighs around my waist , rubbing her lone anklet on my skin pulling me as deep as I could go into her as she pumped against me. "AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" Screamed Mily as she came even larger than she had before.
 I slowly fucked the beautiful bengali housewife and mother as I watched her face twist in pleasure as she came and came again. Her eyes bulging out and her mouth open, and her face contorted. I knew my cock was big, and knew it was giving Mily pleasure she'd never experienced until now. "Oh  Oh ! Oh !" Mily began to moan over and over again. “Saali , chudegi mujse roj” I whispered in her ears. “Haan Roj chudungi” she moaned.
She could not get enough. Each stroke of my 7-inch cock drove her over a wall she'd never been close to before. I pumped and pumped as quickly and as hard as he could. I pulled away and lay down on the bed. I signaled for Mily to mount me and she did quickly. Mily straddled I and quickly grabbed my penis and inserted it into her waiting pussy.
She put her hands on my chest and began to pump her pelvis against mine as she dug her nails onto my chest. She was out of control as orgasm after orgasm swept over her body. Mily rode me until I could hold back no longer. I pushed up into Mily and screamed. "I cumming!" Every nerve ending in Mily's pussy exploded as my cum shot up into her. It felt as though she could feel every one of several million sperm hitting her vaginal walls and swimming around, caressing her deeply inside. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Mily as she came again and again as she pumped all of my cum from my cock. I looked up at the writhing housewife, her body drenched in sweat, her hair damp, and her face twisted as she came and came again. Mily pumped and pumped until she could move no more. She collapsed on top of me, her shapely 34b boobs were now crushing on my chest. she was quite out of breath at this time. I let her lay there and then slowly crawled out from under her. Mily lay there tired, drenched in sweat.
“Rest for few minutes, then I will fuck you again” I told her. She just noddedand She squeezed my penis and actually stroked it slowly. "Okay...we can't do this. Not now.you are a bull, let me rest for some time" She said, yet she didn't release his cock. After few minutes I was up again and getting hard
I grabbed her and and pressed her roughly against the bed, my mouth covering hers. Mybody covered hers completely as I shoved my tongue into her mouth. My hand reached down between her legs and rubbed her slit. It was slick with her hot, flowing nectar. "Mmmmmph." She moaned into my mouth, tongue darting out hungrily as my fingers rubbed her petals. “You are too much dada” she moaned.
I reached behind her, grabbing her ass and lifting her up along the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her pretty feet behind him , her anklet touching my cold skin. I pushed his body down a little and then raised up, she writhed her pussy back and forth, trying to capture my manhood.
Her wet entrance caught my hard cock and he pierced her. "Ohhhh..." Mily moaned, breaking the kiss as almost three inches of my cock entered her. I pulled back a little and then thrust again. Inch after inch of giant cock slid into her aching pussy until I was completely buried in her dripping heat. "Ohhh yesss..." she sighed, eyes closed.
I held her soft ass, my hands covering her cheeks and squeezing them as I pressed her hard onto bed. I began to slide in and out of her using long, forceful strokes. Her tiny feet were waving helplessly behind me on my back as I invaded her little cunt again and again. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Mily's moans were so loud that I feared that someone outside the caravan might actually hear her.. Anyone casually walking past the caravan would hear her cries. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her feet were flailing behind his thrusting ass, desperately trying to lock around each other and pull me into her.
She must have felt an orgasm on its way already as her moans grew louder and higher pitched. In and out of her my long cock slid over and over. Her arms were around my neck, holding him tight as another man other than her lousy hubby screwed her
"OHHHHH..." she came hard, shuddering. She was at my mercy and of my cock that was driving into her. Her feet bounced helplessly behind me as I fucked her through her intense orgasm.
 But suddenly I pulled my cock out of her and lowered her to the bed. I roughly spun her around and pushed her back in bed on all fours She bent over in front of me, resting her arms on the pillow, holding the head rest board.. Her ass was so amazing and milky. Round and perfect, creamy white skin. All mine. I began to rain kisses all over her bum. My hands were kneading the cheeks as I kissed all over them, closer and closer to her crack. Mily's was gasping. As my tongue snaked out and licked from one end of her slit to the other, causing her to gasp again and again.
"Do you...want to fuck me there Dada?" she breathed. "Oh, yes!" I replied, eagerly. I ran the head of my cock down the crack of her ass, probing between her cheeks. "You're too big, Dada , and I have never done this," I said, "Don’t worry Bhabhi , I ll use vaselin and will go slow!"
Mily  was on the bed, on her hands and knees, giving her beautiful ass completely to me. I took the lid off the jar, coating my finger with Vaseline as i knelt behind her. I placed the tip of my finger against her asshole. Then  slipped it inside, watching her tight rim make it disappear. I kissed her cheek. "Ohhhhh..." she sighed. I spun my finger around her anal entrance, really lubing it up. I got some more Vaseline and coated the head of my cock with it.
I positioned himself behind her and she bent over a little more, sticking her ass up . I placed the fat head of my  cock at the gateway to Mily's defenseless asshole. I pushed forward and after a moment of consistent pressure, my thick head squeezed its way into her tight hole. "ohhh...." She moaned, wincing.
 Her ass was stretched wider than ever, and it hurt. But bolts of pleasure shot up her body at the same time. "Go slow , dada Dhire dhire." She grunted, panting."Go slow..." I pulled the head out of her ass and she suddenly felt relieved. I stared at her tiny asshole as it slowly closed back up - but not all the way. Then I placed my cock at her entrance again and pushed. I slowly eased himself back into his Bengali married wife ass, this time pushing until three inches were inside her. "Ohhhhhh...." She felt stretched wide. She was gasping for breath.
“You are too thick dada” she moaned. I began to slowly slide one third of my dick in and out of her asshole. Then I pulled back a bit and slid six inches of my penis into Mily's asshole. "UNH!" she grunted in pain. Now I began to fuck my dream woman up the ass with two thirds of my pole. Six inches of my organ sliding in and out of her tight asshole. I remembered staring at this very ass so many hundreds of times over the months . And now I was inside it.
Mily was bent over before me, gritting her teeth as a thick cock slid in and out of her ass. I slid seven inches in her,  "UNH! UNH!" she cried out, each time I went deeper. My entire cock slid inside Mily's asshole, my groin hitting her beautiful bum. I held himself there, deep inside her ass, grinding against her ass
"Ohhhhh you're so big dada!" she grunted. Now I began to slowly fuck her up her tight anus with my entire cock, lightly slapping against her ass cheeks with each thrust. They shook with each impact as I entered her so deep. An orgasm surged within her as I ass fucked her faster using long strokes. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her cheeks continued to ripple. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she moaned, heart pounding. “Saali tujhe randi bana ke chodunga” I growled , My heavy balls were slapping against her clit each time. "UNGH!" She came. Her entire body was in flames. Her pussy convulsed and her asshole pulsated as he drove my cock in and out of it. I could feel her ass squeezing and releasing my penis as i fucked her hard
. When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on the bed, but my strong hands held her ass up in the air as I relentlessly darted in and out of her it. "No more...dada , please" she breathed, "Please stop!" I let her go and she collapsed right down, my manhood slipping out of her loosened asshole.
 Mily rolled onto her back, naked on the bed, and opened her legs for me. Her small feet were flat on the bed, her lone anklet glinted even in the dim light. her beautiful pussy on full display. A perfect rectangle of pubic hair, neatly-trimmed, framed pink swollen lips. Her eyes were on my huge member as I got on the bed and knelt between her legs. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath, . I grabbed my cock and aimed at her dripping treasure. Her quivering pussy opened up for me and sucked me inside all the way in one stroke, her tight pussy had finally accommodated my girth.
 "Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as her warmth enveloped me. She put her arms around my neck . I looked into her eyes and began to slide my hard organ in and out of her at a steady pace. Her vagina was snug and hot around me, sliding smoothly up and down on invading cock. Her pretty face was wincing as she looked up at me.
 Mily was in heaven, having such a large penis slide in and out of her needy, hungry vagina before today as she lay on the bed. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and her eyebrows were raised as she focused on the sensation of such a humongous, rigid cock enter her small body again and again. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her 34b tits were bouncing up and down with each of my thrusts, and her high-pitched moans could be heard throughout the caravan
. For the next few minutes, I bounced Mily off the bed with my frantic thrusting. Finally, I could take no more. As I was losing it. I began to ram violently in and out of this pretty housewife, carrying her to an orgasm right along with me. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh... ... OHHHHHH!" Mily came, her moans were very high pitched, and her bare feet were flailing in the air helplessly above my thrusting ass. I was  jack hammering in and out of her, drilling her into the bed while she came hard. I finally lost it too, sliding my entire penis deep into her vagina and holding it there. I ground against her, moaning. my cock spasmed and a thick stream of  seed fired into her womb. My dick jerked again, shooting another load of cum inside the helpless wife as her orgasm continued. I could not stop my dick from twitching inside this wife and a mother, she was so incredibly hot. My member gave another little spasm and more of  my seed poured out the end of my penis and fell directly inside her. Then collapsed on her, panting. I kissed her tenderly, lips smacking loudly as she rubbed her crotch against my groin, trying to milk of all my cum. I stayed inside her for few minutes as I grew soft. I knew that I had this beautiful wife addicted to my cock for ever , I smiled at this thought as I rolled off her.
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply