Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirtiest Confessions, of Incest and Adultery acts of My Family Ladies especially Mom
Heart 
Lets get On with it. Please confess all your dirtiest kinkiest fantasies you have for any of or family ladies. Any kind of kink is fine just pour it out on your comments. Beware this is gonna get too to hot. The weak hearted and Moral security officer please stay away I will pour my dirtiest Confessions here. You all can confess and discuss your Fantasies here 
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Whore No 1 :- My Mom Anuradha age 46 years. Height 5 feet 8 inches, Not fat but a little plump. Wheatish complexion. Face like a Perfect Authentic Randi with a mole near the right side of her upper lip she somewhat resembles Tamil actress Devipriya. Nice Curvy Hips with folds. sexy big round ass. plump rubbery always wet clean shaven cunt. Most of the times shaved sometimes a little stubble broad armpits Anuradha is the biggest whore in the Family. Earlier when i was a Kid she used to dress up like a homely housewife, but as time passed Her sarees became low waist, Blouses became sleeveless. Ya SLEEVELESS !!!! that reminds me. My Mom Anuradha has the best armpits smell I have ever sniffed. Her unscented Armpits smell very much like a Musky mix of Dahi and Sweat. My Grandfather Mr. Vishwanath Used to fuck Mom Anuradha like a cheap slut. He used to apply Dahi on My Moms armpits and smell and Lick, similarly he did on her Pussy too. But what is the main point that my Mom used to allow this very casually. Like a Cheap Roadside Whore. There is a big possibility that one or two from the three of our siblings (all brothers) might be the seed of Mr Vishwanath. that's why maybe we all call him Babuji. Coming back to Anuradha Mom she is a total Shameless Indian Whore. She herself might not have the count of how many dicks she has taken in her overfucked Bhosda (Cunt). I have Named her 'Dahi Paseena Randi Anuradha' My shag chants on Mom Anuradha were "Dahi-Dahi Anuradha" I will tell more about her later. The second whore being my Chachi
[+] 2 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply
Please comment dear friends
Like Reply
Cmon friends waiting for your secrets to come out
Like Reply
Cmon friends waiting for your secrets to come out
Like Reply