My encounters with my younger male servant
Hi, My name is Raashi and I am 23 years old from Mumbai. I was always intrigued by the Lower society guys, somehow they bring out the raw dark side out of me. I am a lone child of my parents, pampered and brought up in a very controlled environment. This is true that the more your parents control you the more rebellious you become and this is true for me too. I have had plenty of encounters with many hot guys and now I am dating a very hot handsome guy. However that urge to do with a low society guy was always exciting and part of my many masturbating experiences.

Everything was fine till one day I read a post on whisper that said “any girl with a fantasy to do with their driver / security / servant” it really intrigued me and since it was an anonymous platform I said let’s chat with him and see what he has to say.
[+] 3 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please post the updates. thank you
Like Reply
Nice plot keep it up ?
Like Reply
Pls continue.
Like Reply
So I connected with this random user and got chatting with him. He encouraged me to follow my fantasy and was also of the opinion that a fantasy is something that can be formalised and need not be just a fantasy or a dream. He guided me and led me to this beautiful liaison which I have enjoyed and am thankful to him.
Just to give a backstory. I was 14 years old when a very old servant in our house handed over a 10 year old child to my parents as he was an orphan and these old people were unable to take care of him.
My parents tried to put him in a school and put him on the right path instead of just wasting his life. However he was not interested in it and after much discussion with his grandparents and pleading by them my parents let him stay and work at our place.
[+] 2 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
Nice start plz continue
Like Reply
Moving back to the current day, he is 19 and me 23, there is a huge difference between us, obviously one being that he evolved differently at our place and me differently. I have been having sexual encounters with many guys at my schhol and college and have a steady guy who is little more than a FWB. Suyash, the help at home, has become a decent looking guy, but somehow I always look down on him as he is servant I around the house and does not deserve much of my attention.
As I am in my peaks where sexual thought keep running all over me, I am active with my friends but at times, when I get horny or my hormones run a mock and have to depend on self pleasure, I think about doing with my driver, or our security guards or the milkman, all these thoughts help me to masturbate and relax. It’s strange that none of my exes or my fwb or my friends form part of this horny thoughts.
Then one day, I happened to enter Suyash’s room searching for few things, and he was changing. My jaws dropped. The nude Suyash was, if not better, but as good as any of my partners. He had a well chiseled body, nice abs, with poky nipples, as my eyes travelled below I could see his cock… oh my God! It was hard, erect and huge and literally definitely an angle higher than 90 degrees. I could not believe my eyes that Suyash would be hiding something like this behind his clothes.
I was shocked and quickly ran out of his room, I am not aware if he saw or not… I like to believe he did not, as nothing much happened or talked about after that. However a strange thing happened, Suyash was the man in my dreams for all those Days when I had to masturbate with low class people. It simply did not realise to me that there was a guy, the one I saw in my fantasy right inside my house. There was a lot of friction when I saw him at the house, I could only see the nude him showing off his huge cock , omg… GOD , I wanted it sooo bad. And then I realise he is just a servant around the house and good only for my horny thoughts.
TBC
[+] 4 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
Nice Update
Like Reply
———- THE INITIATION ———

It was one of those days, when you are fed up, tired and nothing seems good and you just want to be left alone and be to yourself. A time when strange thoughts fleet your mind and you just want to soar.
Today, was one of those days, I decided to get on Whisper and check the posts, it was a good pass time and always made me feel a bit horny and relaxed. Going through the posts I came across one “any girl with a fantasy of doing it with their driver, security guard or servant”, immediately I felt my whole body tense and could feel my pelvic muscle tighten. This was like someone was reading my thoughts and put exactly what was going through my mind. I decided to ping him, as the app is anonymous I opened up to him and bared all my thoughts to him. He seemed to be super happy that he found connect to his post. We exchanged few texts and he guided me how to go about my fantasy.
I heard him , yes and he convinced me to go through it and I logged off. I was excited and super horny by the way he described it, it seemed super easy and achievable, but I was more worried about what after that. If I liked what happened then it could become a daily affair as he was near and very easily accessible. If he liked what happened, he could black mail to gain more out of him. My mind was rushing and gushing with all these thoughts scared and finding way and means how to avoid it, but my pussy, it seemed to have a mind of its own, it was salivating with hunger and releasing juices pushing me to go for it.
My house is a duplex with the lower floor housing my bed room, Suyash’s room just next door, a living room, kitchen and the dining. My parents are on the upper floor, a guest room and the terrace. The timing was also in our favour as my parents were travelling out of town for the next three days with just me, Suyash and temporary servants who had a fixed time to be in the house.
At night I usually wear just my T-shirt and shorts to sleep, so just as instructed by my online tutor, I wore the t-shirt without my bra and my shorts without my panties and walked towards the kitchen. My heart was beating very fast, I seemed to be totally under my pussy’s control. As I walked past his room, I knocked at his door and rushed to the kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen, I grabbed the glass and started filling it with water, I was facing away fro the entrance door with my back facing the door and I could sense him following me and saw his reflection on the shiny shutters of the cabinet. After drinking the water, I pulled up my t-shirt just enough so that my boobs were out. My bare fair back was easily visible to him. Next I lowered my shorts a bit just so that the upper part of my ass was visible. I pushed my hands inside my shorts and touched my wet pussy lips. It was anticipating a lot and was soaking wet. I caressed the lips with one finger and moaned…. I don’t know why but I moaned … ssuuuuuyyaaaasssshhh. I slowly started rubbing both my lips in a clockwise direction changing my pace from slow to fast. Then next started pinching my clit and moaning his name intermittently. My pussy was overjoyed with pleasure and juices started flowing down my thighs and fell on the floor. Rubbing and pinching of the lips and the clit continued with me licking my fingers tasting myself and moaning his name. After about few minutes which seemed like an eon, finally my pussy relented and orgasmed and I gave one final moan calling out his name.. “Suyash fuck me with your big cock”. I felt happy and satisfied and pulled up my shorts and turned around. I could see Suyash staring at me and smiling. My boobs were fully exposed dangling with poky nipples all erect. I immediately pulled my t shirt but was stuck to the place as if the cat was caught stealing the milk (in my case, pussy milking herself) He asked my didi kya ho Raha tha? Aap chut ragad rahi thi? Who bhi mere naam pe? I was shocked and scared, I know I know I wanted all this and he to grab me and start fucking rough and wild, but I was scared that time, my heart was beating fast and I just ran to my room… the run of shame.
I rushed to my room and had to re-pure myself of all the dirty thoughts that I had of Suyash and the deed that I had just committed that too giving him a full show. I had to call up my boy-friend, talk to him and sext with him. We had a VC and we both cum to each other, however the feeling of releasing now was nothing compared to the release that I just had in the kitchen. I pushed my head inside the pillow and just went to sleep, rwith the feeling that I had redeemed myself by doing it with a classier man.
TBC
[+] 3 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
————-THE BEGINNING ——-
It was 3:30 am, wished my parents bye for their short holiday and went back to sleep. All the while I was tossing and turning and thinking about what happened last night. I was scared, have I woken up the sleeping lion or enraged the sleeping lioness. Time would say, but yes it was a mixed feeling, finally my fantasy had happened if not full but yes it did happen a bit. I was scared too, three days my parents were away and no idea what Suyash would do. Knowing him, he had been tamed and he owes a lot to our family, so I doubt he would d anything against us for that matter me. With all these thoughts, finally I went to sleep.

It was 8:30 am, I felt the blanket being pulled away. I saw Suyash at the edge of the bed, didi uth jao, its 8:30. Due to the tossing and turning my boobs were fully exposed and out of the t-shirt. I quickly tried to pull it down, he started laughing kal toh poora doodhu dekh liya tha kitchen main, ab kaheka shamana. I did not like the way things were happening. Told him to get out of the room. He looked at me smiled, poore teen din hai didi, laughed and left the room. This is what I did not like, I just sat on my bed closed my eyes, thinking to myself what have I done. All I could see was him changing his clothes smiling at me, wielding his hard cock and me trying to grab it. I was surprised, smiled and went to have my bath.
The whole day passed, surprisingly there was no interference from Suyash. He was busy with his work, and I was busy talking, chatting with my friends. It was about 4:00pm I was feeling horny with all the thoughts going in my head and called up my FWB, he was busy at his workplace so could not VC but he said that he can be on the call and help me out. He asked me to remove my t-shirt and play with my boobs and then asked me to switch on 365 days on my TV while playing with self. Then he asked me touch my pussy and caress it. I was caressing my pussy and deeply engrossed in the sex scenes going one after the other in the movie. Just then a hand grabs the phone switches it off and plunges his tongue lightly on my pussy. There was no moment for reaction, but the way he was caressing, it was heaven. My FWB tried calling again but Suyash grabbed the phone and pushed it further away from reach. I should have been angry, but I was enjoying this. The way he was licking it can’t be his first time, but who cares. He moved up and grabbed my boobs, all the while very calm, in no rush and started pressing them. The moment his lips left my pussy, I got back to my senses and screamed at him, Suyash get out of the room, you bastard low caste guy, how dare you get your dirty hands on me and tried to pull my bedsheet to cover myself, but my words did not go well with Suyash, he was burning in anger and kicked the bedsheet away. I screamed at him and told him to stay away and keep his hands off me. I was almost at the end of the bed against the wall, he pulled my hair and asked if he was a bastard. Screamed at me, sali teri chacha ki ladki jab bhi ghar ati hai mujhse chudti hai, mere room me aakar, mujhse bheekh mangkar chudti hai, aur meri aukad nahi. Randi teri aukad nahi mere se chudneki. He pushed me and walked out of the room. This changed quickly, but his words that I am not worth his cock pricked me. WTF does he think of himself and vowed to myself that within the next 30 mins he would be next to me and humping my pussy.
TBC
[+] 4 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
Hunter becomes the prey
Like Reply
Promising start....
Like Reply
nice build up
Like Reply
----- THE CULMINATION ----

In a fit of anger, I lay on my bed, thinking of how-to payback Suyash for the horrendous words used by him. I lay on my back and then my thoughts went to how he was licking me, with his tongue pointed and moving from the base to the clit. I felt a tingling sensation run through my body and my muscles contracting. I moaned … Yes, Suyash just go deep. Then in a flash I realised I was dreaming about my tormentor. I had actually wanted to be drilled and humped by him, my servant and that too a guy younger than me, Lord what was happening to me. I walked and saw myself in the mirror, all I could see was a lusty girl wanting a low society guy to fuck her. My boobs became erect and could see Raashi in the mirror telling me go devour him.
I walked to his room, he was sitting at the edge of his bed, he seemed to be a bit toned down now and said, Didi maaf karo, bhul jao jo maine kaha ya kiya. I smiled, thinking Raashi 1/ Suyash 0. I told him papa ko kehni wali hu jo tumne kiya aur jo tum Shilpa ke saath karte ho. He got scared and said didi, please aisa mat karo. Shilpa didi ati hai mere pass, main nahi jaata. I put my hands on his lips and said Shhhhhhhhhhh and kissed him. I grabbed his head and kissed his lips; his lips were tender and kissed them opening his lips with mine and probing it deep inside his mouth touching his tongue. He tried to break free, but I had hugged him tight and was playing with his tongue with mine. After some time he cooled down and started kissing me back. His kiss was firm and started nibbling my lips with his, slowly pushing his saliva into my mouth and kissing me to make sure I drink it. Then he released me and asked, didi kaisa laga mera thuk. I just said hmmmm. Then he just pulled away my t shirt saying ab iski kya jarurat hai. Kal tu mere naam se ragad rahi thi aaj tu mere naam se chudegi. I looked at him and smiled, he was like an animal and continued kissing. His hands going to my boobs, grabbing and squeezing them, pinching my nipples between his fingers raising my horniness.

I freed myself from his kiss and sat on the bed, he asked kya huva randi. His crude attitude and his crass talk, was somehow making me weak. I called him with my fingers and as he came close I pulled down his shorts. His cock just sprang out. Fuck it was enormous, fully engorged and veiny. He asked didi kaisa laga? I took it in my hands, due to it being bloated it had become heavy. I played with it … closed my eyes and rubbed it on my boobs. He arched back and moaned. He said, didi jab aap who black dress pehn kar party me ja rahi thi, aapke balls poore dikh rahe the, tabhi mera man huva tha aapko chodne ka, lekin main tehra naukar, yakin nahi ho raha, aap mere room me aur who bhi mere lund ki pyasi. I looked him and laughed.
I grabbed his cock and looked up at him, he said randi muh khol, I thought he meant to suck him, I moved my head towards his cock, but he said, suna nahi muh khol an dgrabbed my face hard with his hands and raised my face up and spat a big blob of his saliva in my mouth and said in a very commanding tone, pi ja randi and I gulped it fully. Then he said aise chusegi bed par baith kar? Chal neeche utar, zameen par apne ghutne tek kar chus and pushed me down. I kneeled down on the floor never letting my hands off his hard cock.
I pulled it towards my nose and smelled it, it had the male masculine smell, a bit musky but very very intoxicating. I asked suyash to sit on the bed, to which he replied kya?. Randi main tere badan ka malik hu, mujhe bolegi kya karna hai? Sahab bol mujhe sahab. This was getting a little out of the script, not exactly what I had imagined, but it was feeling good. Sahab, bed par baithiye. He smirked and sat on the bed, I lay my mouth on his cock, licking the sides with my tongue. He grabbed my dangling boobs and started squeezing them. My lips nibbling his sides and licking it from the top to the base. He took my hair and put it to the side so that he could get a good view of what he was making me do. I kept on nibbling and licking the sides. Then moved to the top licking around his piss hole trying to probe inside it. He seemed to be enjoying it and was arching his back intermittently calling out names in his moans. randi, bhenchod kya chusti hai, tere saamne Shilpa aur Priya aunty bhi paani hai. I asked him sahab Priya kaun?, he said first floor wali aunty. I thought to myself, looks like a good cock cant be kept hidden for long. With a dash I gobbled his whole cock inside me, I could feel it hitting my tonsils, he could feel I was getting gagged, so he pushed still further inside, all the while holding and pulling my hair. I looked at him with a questioning face, but he kept his cock poked in and then removed it. I coughed and had to catch up with my breath. Sahab dard ho raha tha, chup randi, apna kaam kar. I took him again; this time he was merciful and let me suck him good. His veiny texture was getting rubbed against my mouth walls and he was trying to give small mouth fucks to me by romping in my mouth.

Tera bf karta nahi kya yeh sab, jo tujhe mera lund chahiye. Bf aap jaise neech jaati ka nahi hai sahab, this irritated him and he shoved it deeper gagging me randi saali. He then pushed me as I feel on the floor. He hovered around me, saali gili ho gayee hai mera lund chus kar, chadddi pe gilapan aa gaya hahaha . I looked down and there was literally a soaking wet patch down there. He grabbed my panties and pulled it up along with me and lifted my ass up a bit, I got scared and released a low shrill sound. He left me and my soft ass hit against the floor. Then he grabbed me picked me up (I swear it felt a bit romantic) and threw me on the bed with my legs dangling. He then pulled my panties down and made me as nude as I was born. Maal to sahi hai tu randi, Shilpa aur Priya se bhi hot. Then he kneeled down and started smelling my pussy and thighs. As his nose moved, I was getting goosebumps, he lifted his face and I could see my wetness on his nose saali itni gilli mere lund ke liye, chodunga toh ganga bahegi and laughed loud. Then he dives in and starts licking my lower lips while searching for the clit with his fingers, once he has it starts pinching and kneading it with his fingers. That was the signal for my body to release my juices, the more he pinched and played with my clit, the more it secreted. He was lapping up everything and drinking it like a thirsty young kid. Then before I knew, he got on top of me in 69, shoving his cock in my mouth. I was enjoying this, my pussy was enjoying it and salivating all the time.

To his every licks, my reaction was a nibble and suck to his cock. He had already made me cum thrice with his eating me and his cock was holding very good to my continuous sucking, My Bf would have definitely cum by now. Then all of a sudden, he pulled himself out and stood up. Walked towards the window and started looking out, Sahab kya huva? Didi pata nahi main kya kar raha hu! I walked upto him and whispered in his ears, suyash chodo mujhe. I could feel his little lowered cock, stand erect again. Randi suyash nahi main tera malik hu, sahab hu. Ha sahab chodo mujhe, main condom laati hu. Randi main condom se nahi chodta, lena hai toh aise hi le, bhadvi lena hai kya?, lena hi padega. He just pushed me on the bed, I was pleading, suyash nahi, condom laati hu, chup randi jo main chahu wahi, and mounted himself on me. Lifted his ass, rubbed his cock at my entrance and tried to push in. My pussy was feeling a bit tight to him, I was surprised, like he was not my first, bhenchod Bf chodta hai ki nahi. I nodded in affirmation, uska lund hai ya lulli, abhi bhi itni tight hai tu and laughed, tujhe roj chodna hoga. He tried to push slowly, somehow, he wanted to capture his masters daughter and was not willing to be gentle. Suyash… sorry maalik dhire, chup be lavdi, and started pushing hard and hard and hard till it went all the way while I was screaming. Once inside he just lay housed in on top of me playing with my boobs. I liked this angle of suyash, he was wild, animal like, way below my league, and still here he was with his cock deep inside me… and the best part I was enjoying it, the best I had till date. With one jerk he removed it out and then shoved it back again. This time it went in straight, the sensation that his veins created was just awesome. He started with his slow fucks, kissing, mauling and feeding me his saliva, and me like his good slut drinking and taking in everything that he had to offer. He was fucking like a machine, never had anyone fucked me with so much speed, I was just moaning his name…. suyasssh, sahhaab, suyash dhire dhirrre… thoda tej, thoda aur.. suyaaassh. His face was that like an animal, he was holding my neck in his hand with a slight pressure and fucking fucking fucking my pussy for eternity, I could literally feel my pussy being stretched. His face turned a bit tensed, realized he was cumming, suyash bahar nikalo, I tried to push him… but he had me well within his grip…. Chup randi lavdi bhenchod. Then with last few long fucks. He stood still and poured his entire load inside me, smiling and laughing looking at me while he spasmed sprays after sprays of his seeds inside me. I could feel warm sticky cum inside me all over inside, his cock had completely sealed the pussy with his girth and no cum poured out. After the spasms stopped he looked at me didi kaisa laga aapko, I grabbed his face and kissed him. I have had the best fuck of my life ever, he tried to remove his cock out of my pussy, I told him to let it be inside, he moved to my side and we cuddled and kissed while he being still inside me, his cock was still hard and if at all I could not feel his cock in me, I would push a little which got him erect again. We slept like that in his room, hoping for a more raunchy fucks with him for the next two days that my parents are away.

TBC
[+] 6 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
Nice one great raashi
[+] 1 user Likes nature_hunter's post
Like Reply
Great going....
Skillful writings....
Promising buildup.....
Potential to be a masterpiece erotica....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
---------- THE JEALOUSY --------

I felt a hand grab my boobs in my sleep, when I woke up saw Suyash holding them and suckling like a small baby, found it cute. Put my hand on his hair and started caressing them, my legs were folded and could feel his hardness rub on my thighs. He looked at me while suckling on my nipples and pinching the other one… good morning Didi. I smiled back at him… content at what happened the last night. Phir kare? I opened my legs and gave him a free access, just then my mobile rang, Suyash was busy suckling and trying to adjust his cock to the entrance of my pussy. Hi Rahul, I miss you too… muaaaah!! I pushed Suyash’s head away and with my legs pushed him away, getting up from the bed walking towards the window while talking to my FWB. Yes love, miss you too, rubbing my pussy lightly. When today? I looked at Suyash… and then at myself … yeah sure! my place? …… ok! 11:30… done!!

I walked out of the room without looking at Suyash in that same state and went to my room to freshen up. It was 11:30, was wearing a tank top and shorts, just then the bell rang… I went to open the door and Suyash too came to open it at the same time. It was Rahul, as soon as I opened the door, he just grabbed me and started kissing me like a hungry animal. Why did you shut the phone yesterday bitch, I don’t know, I stammered… something wrong with the battery. No worries darling, we have the house to ourselves… and kissed me again. Sahab Kya lavu aapke liye? Paani ya juice. We both turned around and saw Suyash asking Rahul … I felt a bit embarrassed, just few hours before I was being pounded by him, hungry for his cock and now here he was, trying to entertain my FWB.

We sat on the sofa and continued our kissing, Rahul was sitting on the sofa and me on his lap facing and kissing him, he biting my boobs over my tank top. I could see Suyash intermittently coming out of the kitchen and peeping at me, I could see the frustruated look on his face, as if someone was stealing his toy away from him. I stopped kissing and excused myself and went to the kitchen As soon as I entered, he grabbed my hair Randi kal ke chudai se pet bhara nahi, dusre ladke ko buladi… Suyash its hurting… Mujhe kitna dard ho raha hai pata hai jab who tere chuche daba raha tha.. pata hai kya. Mann kar raha tha bahar aake uski gaand mardu. I was feeling a sadistic pleasure over him getting so worked up about this. Suyash, will you stop fucking Priya and Shilpa if I tell you to? why should I stop fucking around with my FWB! Bolke toh dekh lavdi, tere naam yeh lund kar dalunga. I just smirked and started to walk back. He pulled my hands… jyada tapa mat mujhe, sachi uski gaand mar dunga. I looked at him … gave him a flying kiss and walked out. Sat on Rahul’s lap again and was kissing him looking at Suyash peeping through the door.

Let’s go to your room, …. No Rahul, let’s sit here. Come-on bitch… I want more, I will give you more. but what about that servant. Are you scared of him? I asked Rahul… Fuck you bitch, why should I be… saying this he pulled my tank top and threw it away…. Later my shorts… oh matching bra and panties, my bitch is in heat… I like that. He slid my boobs out of the bra and started mauling it, pressing them as if they were some soft toys to be played with. Bitch you are so hot and sexy… I like this side of you. Of Rahul come on you making me bitchy… I rubbed his crotch; he does not seem to be ready yet. Rahul took my face and put it over his crotch… I nibbled and bit him over his pants… unzipped his zip and plonked his junk out. In my mind I was comparing it with Suyash’s. He definitely has it big and thick. I had to show this to suyash. I got up from the sofa… pulling Rahul by his cock … I knew Suyash was watching all this. I kneeled down and started sucking on his cock. Looking at Suyash who had a very fierce look on his face. He just watched helplessly showing me his middle finger. I was enjoying this desperation in suyash and he being helpless. Rahul’s cock was not as huge as Suyash’s but it was definitely well groomed and classier. But the slut in me was missing the raw flavor and smell of an unkept cock, was missing the degradation and humiliation of a guy who was way below the chain.

Bobbing on his cock, I made him cum, he sprayed all over my boobs my mind was comparing everything, veins were less, time taken to cum was less. Cum was not s thick or dense. I then stood up, collected some of his cum with my fingers and ordered Rahul to open his mouth. WTF bitch? Open your mouth Rahul, he opened it reluctantly and put the cum filled fingers in his mouth .. lick it and lap it Rahul. Are u mad bitch… If you want me lick it. He took my fingers in his mouth and licked his own cum taking it all in. I then asked him to lick all his cum off my boobs while I held his nuts in my hands. I could see Suyash, he had a smile on his face and was signaling with his hands to press his nuts. As Rahul licked away all that he had spent off my boobs, I pressed his nuts lightly making him scream lightly in between. Bitch, what’s gone over your head, still he did not fight back. I then dragged him holding his cock and lightly pushed him on the rug lying on the floor.

As he lay on the floor, I put my legs on his nipples and pinched them between my toes. Rahul was enjoying every bit of it and so was Suyash too. I then aligned my pussy over Rahuls cock and mounted him slowly, Suyash’s cock did not go in easily .. but rahul’s can… I took him in fully… Oh yes Raashi.. bitch… I love you.. you are so hot babe. I let his cock relax in and my pussy get used to an inferior cock. Suyash did not like this, he wanted my pussy to be only his domain. He went inside the kitchen with a dejected face. I started riding my beau. My pussy wanted some fun too from a cock. I fingered my pussy as I rode him. I could feel Rahul pumping from below matching each of my jumps. He held my boobs in both his hands and was squeezing them while I arched my back as I pumped him with my pussy. I moaned Rahullll … suyashhhh .. suyash… Babe fuck who the hell is Suyash… I saw suyash at the door smiling but sad. I laughed .. no one dear… Rahulllll fuck me hard… fuck me release your juice in me. I was galloping away like a cow girl… Babe you are totally lit, you seem to be possessed. he was enjoying this side of me today. My juices were just spilling on his crotch… making me cum peaks after peaks. I could hear him grunting and moaning. bitch… Raashi… fuck ya… u just awesome bitch. With one long grunt, he pushed it in and released his entire load inside me. Once I sensed him subside. I pulled myself away from his cock .. sealing my pussy with my fingers and placed my pussy on his face. Releasing his entire load in his mouth and he like a hungry beast savored it all. I grabbed his head and pulled it more towards my pussy and he was just licking and sucking away trying to grab everything that my pussy has to offer him. His licking was making me hornier and not stopping the waves of wetness flowing. After some time, I left his head and got up. Put my feet on his cock and played with it… trying to grab his cock between my toes and jerking it. Bitch stop it now. Why Rahul… I want your cock I told him looking at Suyash. It’s all yours bitch. And what about Shilpa and Priya… Rahul was laughing... bitch who the hell is Shilpa and Priya.. I pressed my toes hard on his cock. he let out a shrill scream… no one. And then lay next to Rahul grabbed his face and kissed him.
We lay like nude, entwined, kissing and cuddling each other, just then an alarm rang on rahul’s phone… Fuck have to go now… No Rahul wait, we just started. Bitch. I have a Visa appointment. He quickly wore his pants and shirts, kissed me and ran to the door and disappeared. I lay there totally nude on the floor looking at the ceiling. Just then Suyash came, ho gaya didi, lund le li uski? Majah aya? Yes Suyash, I enjoyed him. I wanted more of him, rubbing my pussy lightly. Tu sachi randi hai. Gussa aa raha hai mujhe, dubara agar who aya toh sachi gaand mar dunga uski. I smiled. And stretched my hand inviting him. He was angry and trying to fight himself , tried to look the other way, but my pussy was too enticing than his jealousy. He literally fell down next to me, didi aisa kyon kiya apne?

TBC
[+] 2 users Like Raashi-23's post
Like Reply
Just wonderful.....
Brilliant......
Superb.....
Like Reply
Nice twist

Loved Suyash's jealousy and his helplessness.

Awesome update
Like Reply
Waiting for continuation.....
Like Reply