Adultery Lactation to Pleasure (A housewife tale)
Tongue 
Hello dear readers.

I have been visiting this platform of Xossipy since last few days. I have gone through many stories here and really enjoyed all those stories both mentally and physically. 
My most favourite story here is "Sexy mom relations with official colleague Mr. Gajendra" . I don't know it's author's complete name but as written here it is "Ayush0098".

After reading many stories here, I too got encouraged to write a story of my friend whose name is "Shubhangi Roy".
This story have many characters but the most important characters are :

Shubhangi Roy : A 42 years old married housewife. Mother of two kids. Living in Mumbai with her kids.

Harsh Roy : A 48 years old man, husband of Shubhangi Roy. Working as a senior official in a multinational company. He lives in Manchester, UK and visits once in every two months to his wife and kids. He loves his wife and kids like an ideal man.

Vinita Saran : A 44 years old married lady , living in the same apartment as Harsh and Shubhangi's neighbour. She has no kids.

Kishore Saran : A 47 years old man, husband of Vinita, working as an Income tax officer in Mumbai. Having good relations with his wife.

These four are the main characters around which this story will revolve. This story has lots of taste regarding eroticism, suspense and a little Horror too.
I will start posting the updates very soon.
Your reviews, comments and suggestions will always be welcomed by me.
[+] 4 users Like Chetanhotty's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Seems it is going to be interesting..

Just one request keep the housewife innocent in your story. Where she will get in to sexual activity without her own consent..
[+] 1 user Likes anushka's post
Like Reply
Please start the story
Like Reply
When you start
Like Reply
Good going on starting a new story but don't stop it in middle of righting finesh it and make there age between 20 to 30 it will be hot and add some pictures and videos to spicy it up
Like Reply