Adultery My Mom & the exchange student
My Mom & the exchange student

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding..." A burst of bells rang through every corner of the campus.

In the high school section of Linhai No. 1 Middle School, as the bell rang for the last class on Friday afternoon,
high school students walked out of the classroom one after another, in groups of men and women
walking downstairs in groups of three and three. .
  Some well-developed and still young girls were chasing the boys who were running crazily in front of them on the plastic track.
The sun was setting and the laughter continued.
  Soon, a song that was very popular on Douyin was played from the radio studio.
  "Wherever you walk, there is only unbearable longing for you. I hide you in my heart. I miss you every day and every night. I am afraid of your
tears. No one can wipe them away for you..."
  This song was originally beautiful, affectionate and moving, but at this time, the DJ version was played from the school radio room
, which made people's hormones explode and get excited unconsciously.
  "Dong-ta-dong-dong-ta..."
  "Wow... wow..." In the Grade 1 (12) class on the third floor of the high school teaching building, as this song was
played, bursts of cheers came from the classroom, and even some people sitting in the back row of the classroom The male students began to
shake their heads and make poses along with the music, which was very naughty.
  "Quiet! Quiet!" "Da da da!" Zhang Min, a serious-looking math teacher, yelled loudly on the podium and
hit the desk in front of her with a teaching stick.
  Zhang Min is a mathematics teacher and head teacher in Class 12 of Senior High School.
After graduating from East China Normal University in 2018, the young woman entered Linhai No. 1 Middle School with excellent results and became a glorious people's teacher.
Now It's been two years. In two years, as a post-90s generation, she was proactive in her work and had a strong
ability . She was highly valued by the leaders of Linhai No. 1 Middle School. When school started this fall, the school asked her to teach classes from the first year of high school,
and she was still the key class. Although she was a little flattered, it made her very proud. After all, she had just graduated two years ago,
and some of her classmates who graduated with her had not even completed their work yet.
  Zhang Min is not only outstanding in her work ability, she is also beautiful and lovely, with a tall figure and two soft lumps on her chest
  Linhai No. 1 Middle School's Grade 1 (12) class is a key class in Linhai No. 1 Middle School. The teachers who come to teach in the class adhere to the
teacher's ethics of being serious and responsible for the students. Almost every class, Class 12, is dragged into the class at the end of the class. As a result, every time Class ends more than ten minutes later than
other classes.
  "Are there any students who don't know how to solve this question?" Zhang Min opened a pair of big beautiful eyes, a tall nose, and a
red mouth, raised his head and frowned slightly, with his hair hanging behind him, looking at The students in front of her were cheering a little restlessly
, and she pretended to be angry.
  As for why I know Zhang Min so well, it’s because I have been in contact with Zhang Min for two months. After entering junior
high school , I had excellent scores in the high school entrance examination, so I naturally came to study in the key class of Linhai No. 1 Middle School. Zhang Min
arranged for me to sit in the front row and middle position of the classroom, which is often called the "student dominance seat." . When the class committee was elected
, I gloriously became the study committee member of Class 12, Linhai No. 1 Middle School. Originally, Zhang Min wanted me to be
the class monitor , but I was not very interested. I just wanted to study hard. Of course, pretty girl I would also like.
  Sitting in the middle of the first row, I looked at Zhang Min on the lectern. I knew that this was the rhythm she was about to explode, and the
two soft balls on her chest trembled slightly. The classmates at the back also knew how good she was in the past two months, and the classroom
suddenly became quiet.
  Zhang Min watched us all become quiet, and I saw the rosy little mouth under her pretty face slightly
tilted to both sides, looking very satisfied with our obedience.
  "Students, when you get home, you should review the arithmetic and geometric sequence parts carefully. This part is the key point. The midterm
exam is coming soon. Everyone, work hard and perform well in the midterm exam." After Zhang Min finished speaking, we saw that we had no
questions . , and let us get out of class.
  "Woohoo! Yeah!..." The classmates cheered.
  "Zihan, come on for the midterm exam!" Zhang Min put away the textbooks and teaching sticks on the desk, looked at
me with a smile and said,
  "Okay, Teacher Zhang." I nodded to her,
  Although I have not had much contact with Zhang Min, I didn't dare to look into her eyes. No, I should say, I
didn't dare to look at the beauty. Looking out of the corner of my eye, Zhang Min seemed to be smiling even more happily.
  Zhang Min nodded to me, took the textbook and teaching stick and walked outside the classroom.
  I looked at Zhang Min's back. She wore a white shirt on her upper body. The shirt was tucked into dark blue jeans. The jeans wrapped
her lower body, making her butt look plump and sexy. My heart beat faster. "Teacher Zhang's butt is so big
!" I said. His own voice echoed in his mind.
  "Bah, bah, bah, what are you thinking about? She's the head teacher, damn!" I shook my head.
  I admit that when I go home and use my phone to scroll through Douyin, I often see beautiful girls from all over the country. Seeing
them posing and posing, I also admit that I have been feeling very emotional, but I am also afraid of being seen by my parents
. The beautiful sister quickly rowed away. But fortunately, I had excellent academic performance, and my parents never doubted
that I would read these things.
  Just thinking about it for a while, the students in the class were almost gone. Only some students on hygiene duty
were cleaning in the corridor outside the classroom. I quickly packed my schoolbag.
  "Zihan, I still don't understand the question Teacher Zhang just taught. Please teach me."
  A clear and soft girl's voice came from behind me. I knew who she was and turned around.
  "Okay," I smiled back at her.
  Behind me is the monitor of our class. Her name is Li Xiaojun. She is one of the top beauties in the class. Of course, this is
my own definition. I think there are a few girls in the class who are very beautiful, although they are not on Douyin. The beautiful
sister makes me "excited" so much.
[+] 2 users Like Penetration's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Li Xiaojun has a cute round head, big eyes and a pair of glasses on her tall nose. Her
delicate face and pink mouth make me feel a little strange.

During the explanation of the topic to Li Xiaojun, she leaned close to me. I had long noticed that she had a
fragrance, like the fragrance of milk, especially when she was wearing cool thin short-sleeves, I smelled the milky fragrance on her body.
Taste, I actually feel a little bit enjoying it.
  "So that's it... Haha, Zihan, thank you," Li Xiaojun blinked her cute big eyes and
looked at me,
  "It's nothing, you're welcome, you're welcome," I said a little shyly, not daring to look at her.
  After saying that, he stood up, picked up his schoolbag and walked out.
  Walking down from the teaching building, along the plastic runway to the giant school badge that says "Linhai No. 1 Middle School",
the school badge is surrounded by flowers and grass. I looked up. Even though I have seen it many times, I still feel like this The logo
is really domineering, no wonder it is the best middle school in Linhai City. After taking a look, I walked down the stairs from the plastic runway to
the avenue leading to the school gate. The weather is getting cooler now. The sycamore trees and maple leaves on both sides of the avenue have begun to
wither and turn yellow. The afterglow of dusk shines through the sky from above. The branches and leaves were scattered on the road. The cool autumn wind
blew by, and colorful leaves continued to fall down.
  "Winter is coming soon," I thought.
  "Zihan, wait for me," Li Xiaojun came down the stairs.
  "Ah, okay," I looked back at her, stopped where I was and watched her walking towards me.
  "Zihan, I heard that our school is going to have an exchange student this semester. They may come to our class."
Li Xiaojun and I walked side by side to the school gate. Since girls develop earlier, I am 1.73 meters tall. ,
I feel that Li Xiaojun is a little shorter than me.
  "Really? It's good, a warm welcome," I said, looking at the school gate, thinking about how to say goodbye to
Li Xiaojun .
  "Well, I hope there will be a handsome guy, hahaha," Li Xiaojun laughed. It's better not to smile. This
little girl looks really good when she smiles.
  At this moment, looking at her in school uniform in front of me, her graceful appearance still makes me feel
itchy in my heart. Of course, I don't know what this means.
  "Uh...yeah," I replied awkwardly to her. If you want a handsome guy, isn't it me?
  I chatted with her without saying a word, and finally endured the embarrassment and walked to the school gate. Fortunately, her house and mine were not in the
same direction. After saying goodbye to her, I took the No. 2 bus and headed home.

[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Like Reply
My family lives in Binhai New Area, which is the most developed area in Linhai City. Although it is on the seaside, it
is considered the center of Linhai.

The No. 2 bus at the school gate can go directly to the community where I live. It is very convenient for me to go home every weekend.
  When I arrived at the gate of the community, the unfamiliar security guard looked at me approaching with an indifferent expression, as if I owed him millions. I didn't
care about him. After taking out the access card from my schoolbag and swiping it, the security guard's That face was like
a hat trick, instantly smiling at me.
  After entering the community, I walked to the innermost part. My house is a single-family villa. However, although it is a single-family
villa, there are many similar villas around. However, living in it should be
more comfortable , at least. There is a backyard behind my house that we can use. My dad and I are thinking about digging a small
swimming pool , so that when the hot summer near the sea comes, we can also enjoy
the coolness brought by swimming at home.
  I was so busy going home that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Wang Zihan. I am sixteen years old this year. Sixteen years ago, I was
lucky enough to be airdropped into Linhai City, a developed city on the eastern coast. Rich people are everywhere here, but I am not considered a rich second generation.
My parents are both working-class people, and of course, they are much better off than the average working-class person. So I can only be considered a bit upper
middle class , and I have never held a girl’s hand. I inherited my mother's beauty and my father's rugged handsomeness.
My appearance alternates between handsome and handsome. At over 1.7 meters tall, I have a civilized air, although
I don't have masculinity of the gorillas on the basketball team. Because of his good academic performance and excellent academic performance, he has always been a "good
student , but he has also attracted the attention of many girls. This is also what makes me secretly happy.
  My family is a single generation of three generations. I live with my parents in the city, and my grandparents live on a farm in the suburbs. It is called a farm, but it is actually a piece of land that
my grandfather bought when he was young, near the property left by his father, my great-grandfather . After so many years,
Over the years, the land gradually transformed into a farm. Every summer, I
went to my grandpa’s house to escape the summer heat. Under the green melon vine, I wore slippers, shorts, and a vest, lying on a chair, eating the watermelon grown by
my grandparents blowing the cool breeze. Not to mention how refreshing it was. That was my countless childhood moments. Memories of the years.
  With the development of the economy, I thought that my grandfather's land would be expropriated for construction, and I would become the envied
"second generation demolition" in the eyes of my classmates. No, it would be the "third generation demolition." Who knew that God was not as good as man, and my grandfather was also unlucky. That piece of land was not
on the right side of the road and happened to be outside the area developed by the municipal government. As a result, my dream of "demolition of the third generation" came to nothing.
Even so, you still have to have dreams. Maybe in the future, grandpa’s land will be expropriated.
  I have been living with my parents in the city since I was born. My dad works in a state-owned enterprise in the city. He is
a moderate official in the company. Although he is an official, there are leaders who are looking after his retirement. There was a time
when I saw a clerk who was just waiting to die. As a result, my dad had to handle most of the things in the unit.
He was very busy all year round. However, my dad was so busy that he never gave me anything every time he came home. Even though there is so little money, I still feel very sorry
for my father.
  My mother’s name is Lin Qian, and she works in a private bank. Although she is nearly forty years old, due to good maintenance, my mother’s
skin is very fair and translucent. Compared with those young ladies who have just entered the society, it is no different. On the contrary, My
mother has gained a mature and elegant temperament over the years. With a little dressing up, her
charm can be seen at a glance, like a white swan, she stands out among a group of ducks. Sometimes when she and I were walking on the street, the social men
on the street would look at her with leering glances, which made me very unhappy. But there was nothing I could do about it, my mother's beauty
came out naturally, and there was nothing I could do to stop her. When I was in junior high school, my mother would come to school every time to hold a parent-teacher meeting for me.
She was already tall, wearing a pair of high heels, and walked around the campus like a model. She looked at the surprised looks of her
classmates . I feel more honored.
  Walking along the corridor into the community, I stopped in front of a two-story villa. This is my home. The gate is
surrounded by one-meter-high walls on both sides. In fact, every villa in the community has a wall that surrounds the villa area. The developer
planned it very carefully to avoid anyone competing for the land area.
  The walls of my house are filled with green vegetation. My father took them from my grandfather and planted them. He said they are
beautiful and can purify the air in the house.
  After passing the stairs, I came to the door, took out the key from my school bag, opened the door and went in.
  "Mom?" I called my mother tentatively.
  Because my dad is busy and my mom is a human resources manager at a bank, her job is relatively easy
, so my mom comes home from get off work on time almost every day. Every time I come back from school, my mom is already making
dinner .
  "You're back," my mother walked out of the kitchen.
  She is tall and tall, wearing a thin white short-sleeved upper body, a pair of off-white cotton home shorts,
a white floral apron tied around her body, but it cannot block the plumpness of her chest, and her two big white legs are stepping on a pair of black striped
shorts . Flip-flops, a head of hair tied back, a standard oval face, a forehead as white as snow, a pair of eyebrows like willows, a pair of big
eyes that curve when you smile, and a slightly raised eye under the high tip of the nose. Her small mouth, red lips, white teeth, and
fair goose neck looked towards me. It was my mother Lin Qian. Although I didn’t have a definition of figure, I
felt in my mind that my mother’s figure was better than Teacher Zhang’s. Although my mother never cared how others praised
her.
Like Reply
"Well, the homeroom teacher is busy today, hasn't my dad come back yet?" After closing the door, I walked into the house, threw my
schoolbag on the sofa in the living room, and lay down on the sofa with my body in a big "big" shape. .

I finally got home, but I was exhausted.
  "Well, your dad will be back soon. Dinner will be ready in a while." My mother looked at me and went back to the
kitchen to get busy.
  I got up and turned on the TV in the living room. This month, the 2020 S10 League of Legends Global Finals is in full swing
. As a Telecom Zone 1 Ionia Diamond Rank player who has learned both the game and the game, I am extremely
eager for the Chinese team to win the title. S10 season championship. Although Chinese teams won
the championship , if the S10 championship still belongs to us, it will be three consecutive championships in the LPL division. Then the LPL division will be
the strongest division in the world in LOL. It is quite exciting to think about it.
  Watching the announcement on TV that tomorrow night will be the S10 finals championship battle, the DWG team, the number one
seed will fight to the death with the SN team, the third seed in the LPL division. Although I always feel that SN is in danger,
it is not impossible to win the championship. After all, as the third seed in the LPL division, they can compete with
the first , which proves that the SN team is still very capable.
  After watching the video of the game from the past few days, I heard the sound of the door being opened. I looked back and saw that
my dad was back. Although my dad was handsome and about 1.78 meters tall, he could not escape
the passage of time traces left behind. These years of work have kept him very busy. I have always been curious. My mother is so beautiful and
has a model figure of 1.75 meters tall. How did she fall in love with my father? Maybe she fell in love with my father’s honest and hard-working
character. Although he is busy, my father has earned a lot over the years. The money is also considerable.
  "Dad, you're back," I looked at my dad,
  "Well, son, has your mother prepared the meal? But I'm starving to death." My father walked in and changed out of his slippers.
  "Hehehe, it's done. I'm waiting for you. Zihan, wash your hands and eat." My mother came out of the kitchen with a smile and
looked at my father and me.
  "Haha, my wife still loves me," my dad hung his coat on the hanger and walked to the kitchen.
  "No matter how big or small, don't be disgusting, it's time to eat," my mother looked at my father with a smile.
  Seeing my parents showing off their affection in front of me, I felt ashamed.
  "What are you laughing at? Didn't you hear that you are about to eat?" My mother looked at me, immediately put away her smile, opened her charming eyes, and
looked at me sternly.
  "Got it, Mom," I obediently walked to the kitchen.
  My mother is usually very strict, especially to me. At home, my mother always says the same thing. Of course, it must be a sign of
my father's love for my mother, so I obey my mother's instructions in everything at home.
  I have grown up under the authority of my mother since I was a child. Fortunately, I studied hard and my grades have always been excellent, so she
gradually gave me some opportunities to relax.
  After eating dinner, I picked up my schoolbag and walked to my bedroom and started doing the homework assigned by the teacher.
  It was already late at night after reviewing and finishing my homework. I stretched my slightly sore arms and walked to the bathroom.
  Passing the stairs to the second floor, I saw that the lights were still on slightly upstairs, and the "
buzzing reached downstairs. It seemed that my parents were not asleep yet.
  My father and mother's rooms are on the second floor. I usually don't go up there unless I have something to do.
  Thinking that I could use my phone to quietly scroll through Douyin later, I hurried to the bathroom on the first floor and
returned to my room after washing up.
  After taking off his shoes, he took out his mobile phone from the desk drawer, lay on the bed and started looking at it.
  After entering high school, the school did not allow mobile phones to be brought into the classroom. Students who lived in the school dormitory could only keep their mobile phones
in the dormitory. But I did not live in the student dormitory, so I simply left it at home to prevent myself from becoming obsessed with
mobile phones It's addictive, just go home and play every day.
  I turned on my phone and saw several WeChat messages from Li Xiaojun. I looked at them and asked me
questions that I didn't know how to do. I had to reply to her, "I've gone to bed and have a rest. I'll do it for you tomorrow."
  "Okay." After a while, Li Xiaojun came back to me.
  Although it feels a little troublesome, it still feels good to see her worshiping me, so I will
show it to her tomorrow.
  I thought about opening Douyin to see the beautiful sister posing with her big breasts and buttocks.
  "Zihan, Teacher Zhang has confirmed for me that an international exchange student will come to our class next week,"
Li Xiaojun sent another message,
  "International exchange student? Which country are you from?" International exchange student? I suddenly became interested.
  "Well, I asked Teacher Zhang, and she said she was from abroad. I didn't ask which country she was
an exchange ," Li Xiaojun replied,
  "Okay, I'll find out on Monday, as long as we can get along well," I replied,
  "Well, okay, I'm going to bed, good night Zihan,"
  "Good night," I replied,
  Never mind the exchange students, I want to see the beautiful sister.
  Opening Douyin and looking at the beautiful ladies I followed, I suddenly had an idea and felt very excited. The
"cock" I used for urination had a strange feeling. I felt that the "cock" was getting harder and harder. It was so strange.
  After watching the beautiful sister for a while, it was already very late before I knew it. I closed my phone with satisfaction, covered myself with
the quilt, and raised the corners of my mouth slightly. I felt that I would have a good dream tonight.

To be continued...

Like Reply
Nice story continue
Like Reply
"Wake up!"

I was having a sweet dream when I was suddenly woken up by a stern voice, and then the quilt covering me was pulled
away.
  I know this voice very well, it is my mother's voice.
  As a reflex, I stood up and rubbed my eyes. I was still very afraid of my mother. She had been very
strict with me since I was a child.
  "What time is it and you still haven't gotten up?" After my mother said this, she came over and opened the curtains opposite the bed.
The sky sunlight shone in.
  "I know," I said,
  I have become accustomed to my mother's behavior. She always has very high requirements for me and will not let me fall down
even .
  "Go and wash up quickly. Your dad and I have a rare break this week. We will go to grandpa's place to play in the evening and come back later."
My mother smiled and looked at me with a gentle look that I was not used to.
  "Ah haha, okay mom." I got up with a smile and walked to the bathroom. Mom has such a beautiful smile. Why are you
so strict with me all day long?
  Even now that I'm this old, my mother still treats me like a child and comes into my room without my permission. Doesn't
she know that men and women can't have sex? But it doesn’t matter if you think about it, she is my biological mother.
  After eating the breakfast made by my mother, my father drove my mother and me to my grandfather's house in his Toyota car.
  In the car, I suddenly thought that I would watch the LOLS 10 season finals today. Seeing my mother in the passenger seat
so happy, I thought that if I couldn’t make it back in time, I might as well go to my grandpa’s house to get my phone to watch.
  Thinking of my mobile phone, I suddenly thought of the questions Li Xiaojun asked me. During this time in the car, I sent her the answers to the math questions
Li Xiaojun asked me.
  "Thank you Zihan, Zihan, are you going somewhere to play today? If not, come with me to the beach,"
Li Xiaojun sent me a WeChat message.
  "Emmm, stop talking, I'm going back to my grandpa's house with my parents," I replied,
  "Hehehe, Zihan seems unwilling to go," Li Xiaojun replied,
  "I was thinking about watching the League of Legends game at night. Who knew my mother would wake me up so early in the morning..." I replied,
  "Hey, well, Zihan will go to grandpa's house to play today. If you have nothing to do tomorrow, go to the beach with me. Zihan
," Li Xiaojun came back,
  "emm, okay, why won't my mom let me go tomorrow? I'll come over and play with you,"
  "Okay, it's a deal." Li Xiaojun replied, a girl kindly invited me, how could I refuse,
besides Li Xiaojun is still a little beauty, although her breasts are not as big as the little sister, class teacher and mother in Douyin, but
Li Xiaojun is wearing The slightly raised buns in the No. 1 Middle School uniform are still very cute.
  Holy shit, what was I thinking. I looked at my mother sitting in the passenger seat. Fortunately, my mother didn't
notice me.
  After more than an hour, we arrived in the suburbs some distance from the city. Next to a colorful
flower field, my father drove the car in front of a farmhouse. I saw my grandma standing in front of the door to greet us.
  As soon as I opened the door, a strong fragrance of flowers hit my nose. I was bathed in the fragrance of flowers and felt very comfortable. Fortunately, no
one in our family has pollen allergies.
  "Grandma," I walked over,
  Although it's the end of October, it's still a bit muggy in Linhai. When I came to my grandpa's house today, I wore a white
short-sleeved shirt black shorts, and a pair of Nike sandals.

Like Reply
"Mom," my mother followed me and called grandma.

My mother is so beautiful today. She has long hair hanging down her back and is wearing a sleeveless black and white floral
dress . I always feel that my mother's breasts are very big and the dress is stretched out. Mom is wearing a pair of white
flat sandals on her feet, and every inch of skin exposed on her body is white and translucent. Mom didn't put on lipstick today and
only put on a light makeup. After all, her grandparents were there.
  Even so, I couldn't resist my mother's skin. The breeze blew through the hair on my mother's forehead, and her slender
fingers stroked a few strands of black hair, creating an indescribable charm.
  "Hey, you are here, come in quickly," grandma looked at my mother and me, holding my hand and walking into the yard.
  "Grandma, where is grandpa," I said. Grandma took me to a chair in the yard. There were
many .
  "Your grandpa is growing flowers in the field over there. Zihan will go and see for himself later. Your grandpa has
planted ." Grandma looked at me kindly.
  Grandpa's land grows different things every year. This year he planted many varieties of flowers. In previous years,
florists in the city would come to buy grandpa's flowers and take them back to the city to sell.
  "Okay grandma," I lay on the chair made of bamboo, eating fruits comfortably, smelling the
fragrance of flowers wafting in the gentle breeze, not to mention how comfortable it was.
  I took out my mobile phone and was scrolling through Douyin while eating fruit. My parents and grandma went to the fields to help. They
said they were helping, but in fact, my mother went to take selfies or asked my father to take pictures of him. Although my mother is a
bit ugly , I have to admit that my mother surrounded by flowers is really like a fairy from heaven descending to earth. Her beauty is
beyond description.
  Unknowingly, I had almost eaten all the fruit. My eyes hurt from playing Douyin for a long time. I
got up walked outside the yard. I saw on the horizon not far away, my mother walking in the sea of flowers. The mobile phone was filming,
so there was no need to think about it. With such a good opportunity, my mother must have started TikTok again.
  I opened Douyin again, clicked on the follow list and found my mother's account. After clicking in, my mother's Douyin
video was really updated. With fresh music, my mother, who has an extraordinary temperament, stood in the flower field, The sleeveless

Looking at the video my mother just updated not long ago, it has more than 2,000 likes. I have to admit that
my mother is really beautiful. Fortunately, my father is broad-minded. As long as my mother is happy, my father will let my mother play. He also
believes that her mother loves him.
  As for why I can follow my mother’s TikTok, it’s because when my mother was not popular, she forced me to
follow her, and then liked her every video. Thinking about it, my mother is also quite cute, so she doesn’t seem to have any So
harsh.
  After spending a day playing at my grandpa’s house, we headed to the city after dinner. I was watching the league
finals in the car, but the signal was not very good, and there was some traffic jam on the road. It was already very late when I got home, Korea DWG3 -1 The news of
China SN spread all over the Internet. I was a little sad. Plus I was tired from the day, so I took a shower early and went to bed.
  That night, I dreamed that I was operating my own hero, Tryndamere, the king of the barbarians, roaring
"My sword is already hungry and thirsty," and beating the Korean sticks all over the ground. Then in a sea of flowers,
stroking a pair of plump breasts with both hands? Um? What a strange dream.
  Just as I was taking the next step, the dazzling light brought me back to reality. I squinted my eyes, and it turned out that my mother came in to
clean up the house, opened the curtain opposite my bed, and let the sunlight shine in.
  Today, my mother is wearing a white floral short-sleeved shirt, with a black bra peeking out from the short sleeves, and a pair of black
cotton , which are as short as the top of her thighs. She is packing things on my desk with her two big white legs in slippers.
  Is this really okay for my mother? Although I am her son, I have also grown up.
  "Are you awake?" As I was thinking about it, my mother looked back at me.
  "Well," I said,
  "Mom, I'm going out to play with my classmates today," I said,
  "Well... go ahead, but be careful." My mother seemed very happy today. She looked at me with her eyes bent gently
, without the harsh look in her eyes like before.

Like Reply
"Okay," I got up immediately, washed up, picked up my phone and contacted Li Xiaojun,

Look at the time, it's already past 9 o'clock in the morning.
  "Mom, I won't be back for lunch. I made an appointment with my classmates to eat out." I said to my mother who was washing clothes in the bathroom on the second floor after putting on my
shoes ,
  "I know, go home early," my mother's voice came from the second floor.
  "I'm coming out. Let's have lunch at the beach at noon. My mother is in a good mood and finally let me out."
I sent Li Xiaojun a WeChat message.
  "Okay Zihan, wait for me at the entrance of Wanda Plaza, and then we go to the beach to play." After a while,
Li Xiaojun replied to me,
  I got on the bus, got off at Wanda Plaza, and walked to the entrance of the square. Li Xiaojun was standing there
waiting for me.
  "Sorry Xiaojun, there's a traffic jam on the road," I scratched my head and looked at
Li Xiaojun .
  Li Xiaojun today wore a light yellow floral dress with a transparent pattern on the chest. Her slightly raised
breasts were looming, and her long hair was draped behind her back. She clamped the hair on her forehead back, revealing her fair face and
tall nose. She was wearing a pair of silver-white leather flat-heeled shoes. She was wearing a pair of silver-white
leather flat-heeled shoes. You could see her elegant leather figure at the entrance of the square.
  "It's okay, I just arrived not long ago," Li Xiaojun narrowed his eyes into crescent moons, looked at me and smiled,
  "Let's go, it will take a while to get there by car," Li Xiaojun said.
  "Okay," I have been a virgin for more than ten years. Although I like pretty girls,
I don't know how to date and play with pretty girls. Fortunately, Li Xiaojun is outgoing and takes me to play.
  We were sitting on the bus, and since Li Xiaojun and I were sitting next to each other, Li Xiaojun's delicate girly fragrance came into my nose, and
I couldn't help but look at her chest, which was covered by the transparent pattern of her dress. From my side,
Li Xiaojun’s breasts are not very small either.
  "What do you want to eat for lunch later?" Li Xiaojun looked at me, and I quickly looked away.
  "Whatever, wait and see what delicious food there is," I said.
  "Okay," Li Xiaojun looked at me and said,
  Not knowing how to chat with girls, I looked awkwardly at the scenery outside the car window.
  After arriving at the destination, Li Xiaojun and I played on the water Ferris wheel. Li Xiaojun asked me to take a lot of photos for her.
It seems women, regardless of age, like to take photos, and my mother is the same.
  I played a lot of water sports with Li Xiaojun. After lunch, the two of us walked on the seaside path with
ice cream . Although I thought about walking on such a path with girls many times, in reality I
didn’t . I couldn't let go, and kept chatting awkwardly with Li Xiaojun. Fortunately, she understood me and made me happy from time to time.
  "Zihan, maybe the exchange student will come over tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it." Li Xiaojun stuck out her pink tongue and
licked the ice cream on her hand.
  "Well, just come, what do you expect," I said. Seeing Li Xiaojun acting like a nymphomaniac made me
very unhappy, and I already had an inexplicable hostility towards this exchange student.
  "Hehehe, then you can practice English with the exchange students, Zihan, this is good for both of us,"
Li Xiaojun looked at me with his big eyes.
  "Yeah, that's right," I certainly couldn't refute her, as this would make her think I was stubborn.
  "Zihan, let's take a guess. Do you think the exchange students here have dark skin, white skin, or
yellow skin?" Li Xiaojun said with interest.
  "I think it should be dark-skinned. After all, we support a lot of people there." If it's an
African with dark skin, then I think the beauties around me will definitely hate it.
  "Well, I think it's most likely the same, hahaha, black man, cluck, cluck, that's so weird," Li Xiaojun laughed,
a pair of small pigeons on her chest swayed up and down in her dress, and the ice cream in her mouth flowed out from the corner of her mouth. ,
  "Stop laughing, ice cream is dripping from your mouth," I looked at her with a smile.
  "Ah, I'm sorry," Li Xiaojun stretched out her pink tongue and licked the ice cream that overflowed from the corner of her mouth.
Looking at her current appearance, I always felt a little strange.
  We went to the beach and played in the water for a long time. We stepped on the beach with bare feet and laughed happily. Suddenly we felt that it was
quite pleasant to play with girls. The afterglow of dusk hung on the water antenna. After saying goodbye to Li Xiaojun, I took a taxi back
home.
Like Reply
  "Mom, I'm back," I lay down on the sofa tiredly.

"Hey, remember to go home," my mother came out of the kitchen, holding an iron spoon in her left hand, a pair of
chopsticks in her right hand, and a black apron hanging around her waist.
  I looked at my mother and felt that her breasts were much bigger than Li Xiaojun's. Although it was wrong to think so,
there was this voice in my mind.
  "Hey, Mom, you are so beautiful today." Seeing that Mom was about to go crazy, I quickly shut her
mouth and said,
  "Stop talking so sweetly, tell me, who did you go out with today?" Although my mother asked me sternly, I could
already see a smile on her lips, which showed that my complimenting her on her beauty was useful.
  "With my classmates, the monitor in my class now, um... is a girl, but we are just good friends. Do
n't think too much about it," I lay on the sofa and said to my mother,
  "Oh? Let me tell you, Wang Zihan, if you fall in love in high school, your mother will not forgive you," my mother
looked at me sternly.
  "I know, I'm just going to have fun, don't think so much," I said,
  "It better be like this, otherwise, hum!" My mother raised her left hand holding the spoon.
  After asking, my mother went to the kitchen again.
  "Hahahahaha, it's okay son, Dad believes in you," Dad laughed and came out of the study,
looking at me with a wicked smile on his face.
  "Come and help me wash the vegetables!" Just as my dad finished laughing, my mom's voice came from the kitchen, and my dad obediently
went to the kitchen.
  "Hahahahaha" This time it was my turn to laugh,
"Dad, there will be an international exchange student coming to our class tomorrow, maybe from Africa," I said to my dad across from me   during dinner .

"Well, get along well with others and don't bully them," Dad looked at me and said,
  "African? I'm telling you, Wang Zihan, stay away from those people. Those who are shady are not good people!"
Mom said to the side,
  "That's not right. It's great to have friends from far away. Get along well with them, Zihan. Being
able to come here as an exchange student proves that there is something special," my dad said,
  "What's so special? Apart from being black, there's nothing special about me!" My mother still doesn't like
the appearance of black people.
  "It's not necessarily true. The business I do in my company is very similar to those over there, and the African brothers I met are pretty good, and they are very nice people.
Not all black people are necessarily bad people. Just get along well with each other. Maybe you will have more Where is your
friend from Africa?" My dad looked at me with a smile,
  "Okay dad, I know," I said. I also know that people, there are good people and bad people everywhere, and
not all people with dark skin are bad.
  "Humph!" My mother looked at my father coldly,
  After dinner, I was tired after playing all day. I had to go to class tomorrow. After taking a shower, I went to bed early.
  As expected, we will be able to meet foreign exchange students tomorrow. As for where they are from and what their skin type is,
it doesn’t really matter. Just like my dad said, it’s good to get along well and have another foreign friend.

To be continued...
Like Reply
"The river flows eastward..." I was sleeping when I was woken up by the alarm. I knew that the time had reached
7 o'clock in the morning, and I started studying at 7:40. Fortunately, I only had to wait at the gate of the community to catch up to 7 o'clock in the morning. : 20
Bus No. 2 bound for Linhai No. 1 Middle School.

I turned off the alarm, got up, got dressed, and walked to the bathroom. I passed the stairs to the second floor. It was
still quiet on the second floor. It seemed that my parents were still sleeping. My parents usually would be there if there was nothing urgent. I don't
get up until after 8 o'clock to go to work. After I washed up, I quickly carried my schoolbag and walked to the gate of the community.
  The No. 2 bus stopped at the community bus station at 7:20. After taking more than ten minutes to reach the school gate,
I bought two steamed buns and a cup of soy milk and walked to the school.
  "Zihan," I was walking on the plastic runway and heard someone calling me from behind. I turned around and saw that it was Li Xiaojun. She was wearing
a school uniform today with a clean ponytail, showing a youthful face, and her breasts were slightly lifted. The middle-
blue and white school uniform stands out. Under the long legs wearing blue school pants, a pair of white
canvas .
  "She is so innocent today," I thought. Even though I have seen her many times, I still find Li Xiaojun very attractive.
  "Well, morning, Xiaojun," I stood there and looked at her with a smile.
  "Morning, let's go," Li Xiaojun came to me generously,
  "You said that exchange student will come to our class soon?" I said,
  "Well, last night Teacher Zhang said that during recess, she would bring the exchange student to our class and asked
me to arrange for the classmates to give him a warm welcome," Li Xiaojun said,
  "Okay, black and white? Boy or girl?" I said with interest.
  "Guess, hahahahaha," Li Xiaojun glanced at me and laughed.
  "Don't guess, don't say forget it, you'll find out soon." I rolled my eyes at her, Li Xiaojun always likes to show off
  "Zihan, don't worry, I'll leave you a little suspense, hehehe,"
  After that, the two of us walked up the stairs to the third floor and walked into the classroom.
  The classmates in the class seemed to know that there was an exchange student, and it was so lively. After I finished breakfast, I turned my back on
what was going on outside the window and started my morning self-study.
  After recess, we returned to the classroom and did not see any so-called exchange students in the classroom. The classmates
thought this was fake news.
  "Zihan, Teacher Zhang and the principal are bringing exchange students here," Li Xiaojun ran in from outside and
said to me in the row,
  "Huh?" I became interested.
  "Everyone, be quiet. Teacher Zhang and the principal have brought the exchange student over to the class. We
will welcome Please try to greet us in English," Li Xiaojun, the leader of the class, said from the podium,
  "OK, Sure, No problem, I Love You Pretty Girl!" The students who usually didn't speak much
English suddenly became more proficient in English.
  I also laughed. I didn’t even know if this person was a boy or a girl, so I fell in love?
Like Reply
"Okay, everyone, be quiet, we're coming soon." After finishing speaking, Li Xiaojun returned to the seat behind me.

After a while, I heard the sound of many people walking outside the classroom corridor.
  "Principal, please, please, please," voices kept coming,
  We all stared at the door in silence,
  Suddenly, Zhang Min walked at the front and walked into the classroom. Behind her was a brown-skinned black man,
a man. This black boy was wearing a long white shirt, gray trousers and a pair of polished black pants. He wears
leather shoes , and his body looks not as strong as the black men who play in the NBA on TV, but he looks stronger than me,
and he looks taller than me. He has very short curly hair cut into a crew cut, thick black eyebrows, and big
eyes. Compared to yellow and white people, black people have a standard collapsed nose and
two thick white lips under their big mouth. lips,
  The white parts of this black student's body are the lenses in his big eyes, the
teeth exposed when he laughs with Hanhan, and the two big pink lips. Although he has dark skin, I always feel that this person is very funny and very funny
. Easy to talk to.
  "Eh...Pfft hahaha...I love you? Hahahaha..." I seemed to hear the disdainful and uncontrollable laughter of
a few .
  "Classmates, this classmate is Sam from South Africa. As an exchange student, Sam will
study, live and play with you in the next year. Everyone is warmly welcome!" Zhang Min stood on
the podium . Go up and start clapping,
  We also applauded. Sam scratched his head in embarrassment and walked to the podium again,
looking at us with his big eyes.
  "My name is Sam. I am from Cape Town, South Africa. My Mandarin... is not very good. I hope you can
help me in the future. I love China. I love you. Thank you." Sam became very bold and opened his hands for a hug. posture
  "Woohoo... OK, easy to talk," the boy in the back row started to whistle,
  "Hahaha, our classmates are very enthusiastic, and Sam's self-introduction is also very exciting. I hope that
everyone will take good care of Sam in the future, make friends with Sam, and get along well with this international classmate
. Okay "Yes, Teacher Zhang, I won't say much else." After the principal came on stage and said a few words, the female secretary on the side was
frantically taking pictures. After that, the principal, teachers and classmates nodded and walked out of the classroom.
  After a group of teachers followed the principal and left, the head teacher Zhang Min returned to the podium and looked at us.
  "Hehehe, students, starting from today, Sam is one of us. In order to facilitate Sam to
quickly integrate into our big family of Class 12, we have now rearranged the positions so that two people sit in a row. How about Sam and
our students ? I asked classmate Zihan to sit with me. Zihan, you should communicate with Sam more in the future. This opportunity is
rare ." Zhang Min looked at me meaningfully,
  Damn it, arrange for Sam to sit with me? There's nothing wrong with me!
  "Okay, Teacher Zhang," but what can I do? Who calls me a study committee member?
  I tried my best to smile and looked at Sam on the podium. Sam was not polite. He walked towards me and stretched out his smooth
hand. His lips were wide open and he looked at me with a smile.
  "Oh, are you the study committee member Zihan? I heard from the teacher when I came here that you are good at studying, and we will be good friends
from now on Zihan." Sam didn't show any concern and wanted to come over and hug me enthusiastically,
  "Well, Sam, it's a small problem, a small problem," I shook hands with him, and then he gave me a warm hug
  Are all Africans so enthusiastic and open-minded?
  I heard that black people smell, but I never smelled anything disgusting about Sam.
  In this way, Sam from Cape Town sat with me in class. At noon, we
held Under the instruction of the class teacher, class monitor Li Xiaojun bought a lot of snacks and food. Everyone was very
happy. When talking and communicating with Sam, Sam did not shy away from talking about anything and shared everything about his time in South Africa with
us. Sam's exaggerated expressions and movements made everyone laugh.
  Until just after school in the afternoon, Zhang Min, the head teacher, called me to her office.
  "Zihan, how do you feel about being with Sam?" Zhang Min looked at me with a smile.
Like Reply
"Fortunately, Sam is very outgoing and we had a lot of fun." I said,
  Sam was still very easy to get along with. He told me a lot of interesting things about his time in South Africa. He also said that he had
a This time he came to China as an exchange student. He and his girlfriend were reluctant to part with each other, with tears in their eyes. Parting,
Sam's exaggerated movements and already funny appearance made me laugh endlessly.
  "Well, that's good. You can communicate with him. This is also a rare opportunity." Zhang Min drank
the tea on the table.
  "Another problem is that Sam has just arrived. In order to let the exchange students experience and integrate into the Chinese
learning and living environment, the school decided to let Sam stay with his classmates. Of course, the city will provide some subsidies.
After much deliberation, we plan Let Sam stay at your home and study and live with you. You know, based on your
admission scores, the school plans to train you to enter a foreign university and study abroad." Zhang Min looked at
me with a smile,
  "This..." I knew what the school meant. My tuition for studying at Linhai No. 1 Middle School was free of charge, and they even rewarded
me with five thousand yuan.
  But if you want Sam to come home and stay with me, I don’t object to that, but my parents don’t necessarily
  "I know what you are worried about. We have called your parents to inform and explain. Your parents
are very welcome. Now I just want to ask you what you mean." Zhang Min looked at me gently. After all, I was in her hands. Bao'er.
  "As long as my parents agree, we get along pretty well with him," I looked at Zhang Min.
  "Okay, then school is over today. The relevant leaders of the city's education committee will take Sam to your home. You can go back together after school soon
," Zhang Min patted my shoulder.
  "Isn't this... too hasty..." I said,
  "How could it be? Timely contact will allow you to have better contact in the future. It's okay. Sam's family has a
big quality. Just communicate with him well. It will definitely be good for you," Zhang Min said with a smile. ,
  "Okay," I nodded. Since Zhang Min said so, maybe if I play well with Sam, I will
reach the peak of my life in the future.
Like Reply
Back in the classroom, Sam looked at me with a smile,

"Zihan, where have you been?" Sam looked at me,
  "Go to the teacher's office. We'll go together after school later," I said.
  "Oh, okay my Zihan," Sam spread his hands again, much to my embarrassment.
  "Zihan, Sam," Li Xiaojun called us from behind Sam and me.
  "Oh, beautiful monitor," Sam saw Li Xiaojun, and I felt his eyes get bigger and brighter.
  "Keke, Sam, you don't have to be so polite in China," Li Xiaojun covered her mouth and laughed,
  "How is that possible? The monitor is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I mean it from the bottom of my heart,"
Sam said, extending his hand as if to shake Li Xiaojun's hand.
  "Keke," Li Xiaojun had no choice but to reach out and shake Sam's hand.
  "I heard from Teacher Zhang that Sam is staying at your house, right?" Li Xiaojun looked at me,
  "Well, I just found out," I curled my lips.
  "Oh, really, Zihan, then we will wear a pair of pants from now on!" Sam hugged me happily again,
  "Uh hehe, yes, yes," this Sam is really, doesn't he know whether men can have sex or not?
  "Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding..." The school bell rang.
  "Goodbye Sam," many classmates came over to say goodbye to Sam,
  "Goodbye, oh, oh, you are handsome, oh, you are beautiful," Sam opened his lips,
smiled and stood up to shake hands with his classmates.
  "Keke, Sam is so funny," Li Xiaojun looked at me and smiled.
  "Well, it's quite fun," I smiled awkwardly.
  "Okay, then I'll leave first. Let's talk if you have anything else to do," Li Xiaojun looked at me.
  "Okay," I nodded,
  After almost all the classmates left, Teacher Zhang came to the classroom and called Sam and me.
  "Let's go," Teacher Zhang came over and looked at us,
  "Oh okay, Teacher Zhang, you are so beautiful," Sam looked at Zhang Min and suddenly said something in less than standard Mandarin,
  "Uh, gurgle, Sam, no, Zihan, you have to teach him Chinese etiquette in the future,"
Zhang Min said,
  "Um...Okay, Teacher Zhang," Sam opened his right hand, hugged my shoulders, grinned without any acknowledgment,
and followed Zhang Min downstairs while joking with me.
  "Principal, the two of them are here, let's go." When he came to the school gate, he saw the
principal talking to the leader Zhang Min walked over.

Like Reply
  "Okay, Director Wang, let's go," the principal looked at the middle-aged man behind his back,

"Let's go," then, Sam, Teacher Zhang and I got into the official minibus and headed towards my home.
  When I came to the gate of the community, I saw my dad and my mom waiting at the door. Dad was wearing a suit, and my mother was wearing a
professional skirt. Under the skirt, her long legs were covered with flesh-colored stockings, and she was wearing a pair of black high-heeled shoes. My mother’s
beautiful face and outstanding temperament stood beside my father.
  "Mr. Wang, I'm sorry, who told you to have such an outstanding son, but this exchange student is in trouble," the
principal walked over and stretched out his hand to hold his father's hand.
  "Hahaha, it's okay. Our city just needs to learn to be tolerant and integrate with international standards,
hahaha ," my dad said with a smile.
  "I'll feel relieved if I have you, Ms. Lin, please," the principal reached out and shook her mother's hand.
  "Keke, it's okay. My Zihan needs some exercise too," my mother was also very happy,
smiling like a blooming rose. I don't know if she was just pretending.
  "Dad, Mom, my name is Sam. I'm from South Africa. I came to China as an exchange student for a year. I'm also Zihan's
good friend." Sam stretched out his big, smooth black hand and held my father's hand, and then my mother's. hand,
  "Dad, you are so handsome, Mom, you are so beautiful!" Sam said with a smile,
  "Hahaha, this kid," Dad shook his head.
  After the leaders and teachers talked to my parents, they took the car back, and my parents took us to the community.
After recording Sam’s face at the property management office, we went home. There were many people in the community. , Fortunately,
Linhai City is also a developed coastal city, and black people are not strange to everyone.
"Dad, Mom, the house Zihan lives in is really big," Sam followed us to the door of the house   , carrying a schoolbag and dragging a suitcase .

"Well, you and Zihan will live in the same room from now on, so that you can understand and communicate with each other better,"
my dad looked at Sam and me and smiled.
  Sam told me that he is also sixteen years old this year. Sam is a little taller than me, about 1.75 meters tall.
Although Sam is black, he is not that strong. After all, he is only a sixteen-year-old boy, but he is
definitely stronger than me.
  "Okay, Dad," Sam said, looking at me.
  My mother walked in front. Without saying a word, she opened the door to her home, put on her slippers and walked in.
  Dad helped Sam carry the suitcase to my bedroom and led Sam to my room. Fortunately, my bedroom was large and I
could make another bed for Sam to sleep next to me.
  My mother changed into home clothes, but maybe because of Sam's presence, she wore a pair of long thin
pajamas, and her top was still short-sleeved. My mother's breasts were very big, and the short sleeves were full.
  "You guys should clean up yourselves, Sam. You can sleep next to Zihan and just put a few extra quilts on it."
Mom walked in and frowned when she saw the mess.
  "We'll have dinner later. I have to set some rules for you two, hurry up and sort them out." My mother looked
at my father with a flirtatious look. My father scratched his head in amusement and walked out of my bedroom.
  My mom didn't even look at us and closed the bedroom door, leaving Sam and me alone in the room.
  "Zihan, mom is so cruel," Sam spread his hands to me.
  "Haha, yes, I have long been used to it. My mother has been very strict with me since I was a child." I
put the desk.
  Sam also imitated me and put his schoolbag on the side of my schoolbag.
Like Reply
"So Sam, my mother won't be polite to you just because you are a guest. We still have to
listen to her in the future." I sat on the bed and looked at Sam,

Fortunately, Sam doesn't smell. If he had a smell, he would have to live with me for a year, which would be unbearable.
  "Okay Zihan, I will definitely listen to my mother. When I was at home, my mother was also very strict.
Although my family was rich, I lived frugally." Sam looked at me and started to unpack. box and take out his
daily necessities, etc.
  After a while, my mother opened my door and threw a few quilts on my bed.
  "Mom, where's the bathroom? I'll put my toothbrush and towel," Sam looked at my mom.
  "You'll see it if you go straight out," my mother looked at Sam and threw the quilt under my bed.
  Sam opened the door and walked out with his groceries.
  "Zihan, you have to get along well with him," my mother said.
  "Okay, I know, Mom," I said,
  "Sam will come back later and ask him to spread the quilt here. That'll be fine." My mother stretched out her right hand to stroke
the hair on her forehead, looked at me, and walked out.
  "Well," I said,
  The things Sam brought were some basic supplies, as well as a lot of bank cards.
  After a while, Sam returned to the room,
  "Oh Zihan, mom's expression is so fierce, dad's expression is so cute," Sam came to me and said,
  "Haha, yes, um, my mother said you lay out these quilts and you will sleep here from now on." I
said, my bed can no longer fit Sam, and I won't sleep with him, just think about it. Goosebumps.
  "Okay Zihan," after saying that, Sam started to make the bed, and I followed him around the room.
  After Sam finished it, my mother asked us to go out for dinner, so Sam and I went out barefoot. Fortunately, the
floors at home were decorated with wooden boards.
  "Dad, Mom, Zihan, thank you very much and thank you for knowing you. Please give me your advice in the future." After
Sam said, he knelt down in front of my parents.
  "Hey, hey, hey...hahahaha..." My father laughed, and my mother laughed too.
  "Don't be like this Sam, just feel free at home and treat this place as your home." My dad said with a smile.
Like Reply
"Isn't this right? Dad, this is how I was taught when I was studying at the Confucius Institute. You have to kneel down and bow to your parents
." Sam looked at his father innocently.

"Hahaha, yes, but there is no need for it now. Haha, okay, Zihan, come over for dinner,"
Dad said with a smile,
  After Mom served each of us a meal, Sam started talking again.
  "Wow, the food cooked by my mother is so delicious. When I was in South Africa, the food cooked by the servants at home
was not ." Sam ate the food cooked by his mother. It looked really delicious.
  "Giggle, eat more," my mother laughed. Who doesn't like being praised by others, let alone the
boy from South Africa in front of her.
  I don’t know if Sam saw the way her chest shook with her mother’s smile.
  At the dinner table, Sam was not polite at all and shared what he saw and heard in South Africa with our family. The whole family
gradually accepted this boy from Africa.
  After dinner, my mom came to our bedroom and saw Sam and I writing at the desk.
  "You two stop, let me tell you what time it is," my mother let her hair down and looked at
the bed that Sam had made.
  "First, you must get along well in the future without any conflicts." My mother looked at us and said,
  "Haha, Mom, Zihan and I can't have any conflicts, don't worry." Sam stretched out his right hand to hug my
shoulders again. I also felt that this person would definitely not have any conflicts with me.
  "That's good. Second, come home on time. You need my permission to go out to play." My mother looked
at us with wide eyes.
  "Okay mom," we both nodded.
  "Third, you must understand etiquette at home, Sam. Since you have come to China, you must learn more Chinese etiquette.
If you don't obey, you will have to accept punishment." Mom looked at Sam,
  "Okay mom, I will definitely listen to mom," Sam stood up and stretched out his hands to hug his mom.
  "Ah..." Sam exclaimed,
  It turns out that Sam was slapped on the hand by my mother.
  "Sam, you can't hug girls in China," my mother frowned and looked at Sam angrily.
  "Okay mom, Sam got it," Sam lowered his head toward the kid who had done something wrong and returned to
the stool .

Like Reply
"Hahahahaha...you know how powerful my mother is," I laughed in my heart.

"Okay, that's all I can think of right now. I'll tell you if there's anything else I can tell you later. After you finish your homework, take
a shower ." After Mom finished speaking, she closed our bedroom door and walked to the second floor.
  "Zihan, mom is really cruel," Sam said with a sad face.
  "Hahaha, I told you a long time ago, my mother is very strict, okay, you will get used to it gradually in the future."
I comforted Sam,
  After we finished our homework, I wanted to take a shower. Sam said he wanted to go with me. I wanted to tell him that
you can go after I finish washing, but I thought he might not use my bathroom. They are all little boys anyway. , and looking at his
indifferent look, then I can't lose the face of Chinese men.
  After Sam got a change of clothes, we went to the bathroom. I was a little embarrassed at first, but who knew that Sam
took off his underwear without even noticing, which shocked me.
  why? Because I saw that Sam’s penis was very big, long, and very black. Even the head of the penis was
very dark. Moreover, Sam’s body actually had chest muscles and abdominal muscles. Today he wore a long-sleeved shirt, which made me think that
Sam Not very strong.
  "Zihan, what's wrong?" Sam looked at me,
  "Oh, no, you go ahead and wash your teeth first. I'll brush my teeth first." After saying that, I walked to the sink and started brushing my teeth.
  Sam started to rinse his body. I have to say that the black man's penis is just like the legend. It is really big and long
. At least it is much thicker and longer than mine. Compared with him, I am a ten-year-old child and an eighteen-year-old adult. Compare.
  "I've washed Zihan, can I just put the dirty clothes in the washing machine?" Sam came over and said to me, the guy
on his crotch still lifting up and down.
  "Yes, just put it in." In order to avoid embarrassment, I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I closed
the slightly transparent frosted glass door before taking a shower. Although I could still see blurry after closing the glass door.
At least some clear parts of the figure are no longer visible.
  After I took a shower and Sam brushed his teeth, we went back to the bedroom to sleep.
  After turning off the lights, Sam told me another story about his time in Cape Town.
  "Zihan, do you have a girlfriend?" Sam said to me on the side under the bed in the darkness,
  "No, I haven't been in love," I said.
  "That's a shame. Zihan is so handsome. He should have more girlfriends," Sam said.
  "Hehehe," I could only laugh dryly,
  "I have a girlfriend in Cape Town. I play very well with her. We often play adult games. It's so
fun. This time my dad asked me to come to China to study, but I was reluctant," Sam regretted. Saying,
  "But I'm very
happy " Sam added,
  Sam playing grown-up games with his girlfriend in South Africa? What kind of game is that? I can’t even figure it out.
  "Well, Sam, let's go to bed. We have morning reading tomorrow. If mom comes downstairs to get something and hears
us talking, we'll be doomed," I said.
  "Ah, mom, no, mom is too cruel," Sam said. In the darkness, I saw him covering his head with the quilt
  It seems that the image of mother's sternness has penetrated deeply into Sam's mind. Seeing Sam's performance, I feel very satisfied.
Now I have another person to enjoy my mother's majesty with me.
  Listening to the sound of Sam rustling under the bed, maybe he was acclimatized, and soon I fell
asleep .

To be continued...
Like Reply
In my sleep, I was awakened by a vibration and ringing under the pillow. I curled my lips in discomfort
, reached for my phone and turned off the alarm.

It was already seven o'clock in the morning. I straightened my upper body as usual, planning to get up and get dressed as soon as I felt sleepy.
  I looked under the bed. I wanted to wake Sam up to go to school for morning study, but I saw that the light gray thin quilt covering
Sam was kicked aside by his two feet, and he was wearing nothing. ,
I looked under him again, and saw that the thick and long penis lay softly on his lower abdomen, and a ball of white cloth was pressed under Sam's buttocks.
It was the white underwear he wore after taking a shower last night.
  Sam actually slept naked? Maybe in the middle of the night when I was asleep, Sam had just arrived in Linhai City from South Africa and
couldn't sleep due to jet lag. Most of the night, when I was sleeping, he took off his underwear and felt at
ease in exchange for a little coolness on his crotch. Fall asleep. Although he and I are only sixteen-year-old boys, I was a little
uncomfortable .
  Watching him breathe evenly, I was still a little unhappy. After all, this is my home, and I felt that Sam was a little too
casual.
  "Sam, get up and study early. You might be late soon." Looking at him sleeping soundly, I
quickly woke him up.
  "Ah, Zihan, are you late?" Sam opened his eyes wide and stood up straight, looking panicked.
  Seeing Sam perform like this makes me very satisfied.
  "No, you will be late if you go to bed again." I looked at him,
  "Oh, I'm sorry, Zihan, I couldn't sleep last night. Didn't I disturb you?" Sam bent down and picked up the white underwear under
the bed , and put it on again disapprovingly.
  "No, um, Sam, do you have the habit of sleeping naked?" I stood up and started to get dressed.
  "Sleeping naked? You mean sleeping without clothes? I always sleep without clothes at home. I can't sleep with clothes on.
" Sam put on his clothes and looked at me with his big eyes.
  "Sam, in China, especially at home, boys have to wear underwear to sleep.
It's good that If my mother sees you at home without clothes, then..." I looked at Sam with a sinister smile. ,
  "Ah, Mom, okay Zihan, I understand, I won't do this next time," Sam
looked both hands.
  "Haha, well, you usually check up on Chinese etiquette online, otherwise you will suffer a lot from my
mother," I smiled, opened the bedroom door, and went to the bathroom with Sam to wash up.
  "Okay Zihan, I have to learn Chinese etiquette so that my mother will like me," Sam clenched his fists,
looking like he had been successfully brainwashed by me.
  After washing up, the two of us carried our schoolbags and walked towards the gate of the community. People looked at Sam from time to time on the road.
Sam was not shy, and opened his mouth and waved his shiny black hand to those men, women, old and young who looked at him. claws.
  I followed him all the way to school. The attention made me a little uncomfortable, but Sam enjoyed it very much. He happily
chatted with me here and there. From time to time he would say "Hello, I love China!", which made me smile.
Trembling and sweating.
  I bought steamed buns and soy milk and came to class. Sam and I finished breakfast and started studying in the morning.
When Zhang Min came over to check on the class, he stood on the podium with a smile on his face and looked at me with satisfaction. and Sam,
  "Teacher Zhang, I want to ask you a question," Sam saw Zhang Min looking at him and actually
started talking to .
  "What's the problem, Sam," Zhang Min walked up to us with a smile.
  "In China, is it allowed to hug girls? I can in South Africa, but yesterday Zihan's mother said that this is
not in line with Chinese etiquette." Sam said seriously, and kept making gestures with his two black hands.
  "Sam, you really can't hug girls in China. And Sam, don't ask
questions that are not related to the textbooks in class in China." Zhang Min still had a smile on his face.
  Today, Zhang Min is wearing a long-sleeved white shirt and a flesh-colored hip-hugging skirt. Her white thighs are
exposed at a glance. She is wearing a pair of white canvas shoes. She is beautiful and young. She
looks Unlike the strict head teacher in the key high school class of Linhai No. 1 Middle School, I felt that she was actually very gentle.

Like Reply
"Okay, thank you teacher, you are so beautiful today!" Sam showed a gentlemanly smile and looked at the class teacher,

"Uh... let's study by ourselves early," Zhang Min awkwardly walked to the back of the classroom.
  "Kekeke..." I heard monitor Li Xiaojun secretly laughing behind me.
  "Zihan, did I say something wrong?" Sam looked at me with a grin.
  "No, let's study by ourselves," I was afraid that Teacher Zhang would get angry when he saw us still talking.
  Sam looked back at Zhang Min, and then raised his eyebrows at the monitor.
  The last class in the afternoon is physical education. I am playing badminton with my classmates. Sam said that he likes to play basketball and
plays with the classmates in the class on the basketball court.
  There were bursts of laughter from the basketball court, and I was attracted to it.
  On the basketball court, it turned out that everyone was shocked by Sam's skills. Sam, who looked silly, used his flexible
body to bypass the boy who was guarding him, took three steps, and threw the basketball into the basket with a clang.
  Sam's amazing jumping ability surprised the classmates nearby. The boys who played basketball in the class gave him thumbs up and
said to him, "Sam is awesome!" I was a little envious. If only I could be like him. It would be great if Sam
could play so freely on the basketball court, and the girls next to me would scream for me.
  After Sam finished playing ball, he came to me. The school bell rang more than ten minutes ago.
  "Zihan, it feels so good. I haven't played ball for a long time," Sam said, sweating all over.
  "That's awesome, Sam," I said.
  "Hahaha, Zihan, when I was in South Africa, I was the basketball captain of my class. Basketball is nothing to me," Sam
grinned and said unceremoniously. I don't know if he was bragging or not. .
  "Hahaha, awesome, awesome," I had no choice but to let him continue to show off.
  "We'll go home while I wash my face," Sam said and ran to the sink.
  I had to wait for him where I was.
  After waiting for a few minutes, I didn't see him coming back, so I went to the sink a little strangely.
  But I saw Sam talking and laughing with a group of girls. Fortunately, Li Xiaojun was not there.
  "Zihan, you're here, these girls are friends I just met," Sam saw me coming over, opened his
two big black hands and said with a big smile,
  "Haha, have you washed up? Mom scolded me for coming home late." I originally wanted to follow Sam
and get the girls in other classes, but thinking of my mother, I felt it was more important to go home.
  "Mom? That's right, beauties, I'm going home first, and we'll play together later," Sam kissed his
black paw and said goodbye to the well-developed girls in school uniforms.
  "Keke...ok, bye," Sam's funny look made all the girls laugh. His big breasts
swayed slightly in the white summer school uniform.
  When we arrived at the school gate, we had already missed the earliest bus home. Now it was the evening rush hour after work, and we
had to wait for more than ten minutes before the No. 2 bus would arrive.
  "It's over, Sam, you'll get scolded when you go back," I cried sadly.
  "It's okay, Zihan. I'll go back and admit my mistake to my mother. Don't be afraid." Sam put his arm on my shoulder with a
carefree look. It seemed that he still didn't know how strict his mother was.
  "Okay," but there was no other good solution in sight.
  "Zihan, Sam, haven't you gone home yet?" A clear voice came from behind us,
  We looked back together and saw that it was squad leader Li Xiaojun.
  "Oh, monitor, I'm so happy to see you. Zihan and I missed the bus home," Sam
saw Li Xiaojun, walked over and opened his hands to explain,
  "That's it. It's okay. I'll be here in a while." Li Xiaojun looked at Sam with a smile and walked over to me
  "Monitor, why did you come out so late?" I looked at Li Xiaojun. The weather was still a bit sultry today.
Li Xiaojun was wearing a summer school uniform, with two small buns supporting the bulges of the pure white school uniform. Coupled with her delicate little face, she looked
... A pair of glasses is placed on the tall nose, which is cute and elegant.

Like Reply
"I'm on duty today, are you two still used to living together?" Li Xiaojun looked at Sam and me,

"Get used to it, monitor, Zihan and I are almost wearing the same underwear," Sam opened his eyes wide and looked at
Li Xiaojun ,
  "Hey, hey, hey," Li Xiaojun blushed slightly,
  "Uh...Sam, we can't talk like that when we're with girls," I said to Sam.
  "Ah, I'm sorry monitor, I mean Zihan and I play very well, we are good brothers."
Sam explained,
  "Keke, I know, then I'll go first. I'll see you tomorrow, bye." The
bus bound for Li Xiaojun's house came to the platform, and Li Xiaojun waved to us and walked into the bus.
  "Bye," Sam stared at Li Xiaojun getting into the car,
  "Zihan, the squad leader has a good figure and fair skin," Sam said to me after the car drove away.
  "Uh...right," don't I know? This guy actually said it.
  "Zihan, I think you should make friends with the squad leader, then you can play adult games with her,"
Sam's eyes sparkled,
  "Uh..." I was ashamed.
  Although I entered the first year of high school and was interested in beautiful girls, I spent most of my time
studying and playing some games in my free time. I didn’t really understand the so-called “adult games”. It seemed that I wanted to go there when I had time. Make up for
this missing piece of knowledge.
  "Hey, my girlfriend in Cape Town often plays adult games. Once when I was playing at her house, her father
suddenly opened the door and came home. We had to hide under the bed. It was really scary and exciting." Sam
took the photo with lingering fear. Pat your chest, it looks really exciting.
  "Haha, Sam, you keep saying that you and your girlfriend play adult games. What are adult games?"
I asked Sam,
  "Well...don't you know, Zihan? Well, it seems that mom is too strict with you," Sam looked at me with a
pitiful look,
  "Uh...yeah, forget it, the bus is here, let's go home first, or mom will scold us to death." While
talking to Sam, the No. 2 bus drove to the platform.
  "Okay, don't worry, I will explain to mom. I believe mom is a reasonable and good mother."
Sam opened his eyes wide and said confidently with pink and white lips like sausages.
  There was a traffic jam on the way home, and it took us nearly thirty minutes to finally get back to the gate of the community.
  When we got home, we took out the key and opened the door. When we came in, our mother was sitting on the sofa in the living room with her legs crossed
  What catches the eye is a pair of big white legs. On the two feet wearing black bow-tie flip-flops, the ten toes are
conspicuously long hair is neatly tied behind her head, and her eyebrows are drawn delicately. There are big
eyes and rosy lips under the white and tall nose. Under the slender white neck, a pair of plump breasts
thrust forward.
  Mom was wearing a dark blue sleeveless ice silk tank top and a pair of black denim
shorts . The temperature today was indeed a bit sultry.
  I knew it was wrong to look at my mother like this, so I had to look back at Sam who was following me.
  "Mom," I said,
  "..." Mom was silent and kept looking at us.
  "Oh, Mom, Zihan and I were in physical education class. There was another traffic jam on the way, so we were late when we came back." Sam and I put our
schoolbags on the sofa, both of us lowering our heads as if we had done something wrong.
  "Hmph! If you don't do this next time, you have to go home early after school in the afternoon. If you have anything to do, call your mother!" My mother
snorted coldly and said to us sternly,
  "I know, Mom," Sam and I nodded.
  "Oh, Mom, you are more beautiful today than yesterday. You look like a twenty-year-old sister." Sam looked at his
mother sitting on the sofa, looked at the ceiling and then gestured to his mother,
  "Okay! Stop being such a mouthful, Zihan. Your dad went on a business trip today. Mom came back late tonight and didn't
cook you go to the gate of the community to pick it up." After finishing speaking, mom got up and walked upstairs, suspending her belt. The shirt
was a little thin, and the two breasts on the chest swayed a little. Under the height of 1.75 meters, the two long legs stretched straight out of
the denim shorts. Since my mother’s legs were very long, the shorts looked like underwear on her body. Same.
  As his mother moved around, under her slender back, her plump butt filled her shorts. Sam smiled
and watched his mother leave.

Like Reply