Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any malayalam Cuckold hubby or hw or clg student want Threesome sex
any kerala college students or Housewives or cuckold cpl want threesome or Group sex wanted if any case . 

Recently i came to Ernakulam , Kollam , and trivandrum . 
please message me .

gmail  id : hydhotguy31

tg : hydguy1
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-5.png]

Like this any college girls or housewives wanted please message me .

gmail id : hydhotguy31

Like Reply
in the kerala Recently i came and fucked 3 sessions .

1. Sex Meeting In Ernakulam

first one is Ernakulam . husband is very Good person Open and loyal minded . his age 32 . his wife age 28 . Damn sexy beautyfull . his fantasy sharing wife to Good exp guy means to me . we met when i was enter Ernakulam he picked  me and went his home .

i stayed 2 days home .they took care of me Really i loved them .  i fucked in front of hubby like this pictures many positions i fucked her. 

Really she also enjoyed a lot . i suked her pussy , pressing her boobs nipples , i drilled her pussy with my strong cock and doggy fucking also etc etc . 

[Image: Screenshot-4.png]

gmail id : hydhotguy31

Like Reply
2 . Meeting in Kollam ( kerala state )

after that ernakulam meeting over 3 rd day i went to kollam place . they came by car and picked me . then we went to Thirikkavura his home . he and his wife and one daughter staying . 

but daughter is studying some other place . thier sex life is very boring  he contacted me actually he is looking for Group sex with minimum 3 cocks .

Really this couple were very well educated and Loyal minded . his age 29 and her age is 24 aged . both parents settled in dubai .they are working in dubai . so here she is doing like Teacher job . he is bank employee .

his fantasy want to see cuckold husband ( sharing his wife to me ) we did chat before . so i fucked her many times one day even that husband really good person he sucked my cock also in front of husband . after that 1 day over i can called my friend they came to kerala next day means 3 rd day they are 2 members . they are also Good fuckers .

one guy age 32 aged his cock size 8 inches . one guy age  27 . his dick size 9 inches both are huge . after that we can fucked her badly and also my friends also fucked his Ass also i didnt fuck him but he sucked my cock .

we 3 guys fucked her nicely she enjoyed a lot both holes mouth , pussy , Ass day and night some times afternoon time also done . his fantasy i was fullfilled.

so we stayed 7 days at his home . he asked me stay with some more days but we said we have some other works so they agreed .

[Image: Screenshot-7.png]
Like Reply
3 Meeting in trivandrum .

when i was started to kerala before that one month back this housewife she is from trivandrum . she is doing as school teacher . her husband staying in dubai country . she asked me want sex with some fantasies . one is Threesome sex with 2 males and one is Group sex meeting .

so my friends 2 guys stayed near by lodge me and my friend 2 members ( we ) went to her place i called her . her name is Jyothi . her age 30 . she doesnt have kids . she asked me stay with 3- 5 days at her home .

She says here will be no problem and she can stay at home with guys . so i fucked her badly first day me and my friend .

[Image: Screenshot-17.png]

one by one fucked first she is really shy person . after that night time we can banged together .
Like Reply
Recently done this cuckold couple from Wayand dist .

i can share this pic . i can write this story come soon ...

me and my friend went .

[Image: Screenshot-18.png]

Tg : hydguy1

Gmail : hydhotguy31
Like Reply