Fantasy Family CFNM 2
Kiran just completed his college and started working. He was dark complex and well build body as he do exercise regularly. His sister Kavya was studying 1st year college. Raju was working in a company and Uma was house wife.
They all lived a normal life in the village. They live in a small home with single bedroom.
Kiran's mother Uma is the queen of the house, everybody obeys her order. Raju doesn't care about anything and just live the life as it flows. But they both took care and proper education for their children.

Kiran met with an accident one day while driving to the office. People admitted him in the nearby hospital.
His left elbow and knee got fractured. Uma stayed at hospital with him until discharge. Doctor told to take utmost care while at home as he can't able to walk for a month.

They returned home at evening . Things got complicated after returning, not with his wounds but with the daily chores. At hospital nurses took care of everything. But here he don't know how to manage things. Uma made the bed for him and planned others to sleep on the floor as they have single bedroom. Uma and Kavya helped him to lie on the bed. Kiran was just covered with a cloth like towel size down and nothing inside as it will be difficult to remove. And was lying bare chested.

Kavya helped his brother with dinner. It was late night and everybody came to sleep. The bed was at the corner of the room and Uma Raju and Kavya were lying on the floor with mat.
Kiran called his mom and told he needs to pee. Uma took the bedpan and came near to him. As he was literally nude under the small towel he was hesitant how to do. 

Till now Uma also not seen him nude as he was taken care by the male nurses at hospital. Raju was tired and already slept. Then Uma gave him the bedpan and went outside with Kavya for few minutes. After few minutes they came in and they slept. Uma was thinking that this not working good as everytime we need to go out and how about while doing number 2. Thinking of this and she slept.

Next morning Uma made a plan asked her daughter Kavya to put leave for couple of days to help her.
Kiran had woke up. Raju was getting ready for work. Kiran told he needs to pee.
Uma came near him and told son, we are family, we need to pass this critical stage without any issues. I have seen you naked many times while your was young till 14 or 15. Its not a big deal for me. I am your mother. You are just my 23 year old child. 

I need to helping you with the daily things, so don't be shy and remove the towel and go now. 
That time Kavya returned from backyard after freshenup. Uma also added, she is your sister and going to be mother one day. So she is also like your mother. On hearing this Kavya was confused why her mom saying like this.
And I can't always help you everytime since, you need to take complete bed rest for one month. So we both will be helping you for your daily needs.

Kiran understands the situation but little bit hesitant as he need to be nude before his beautiful sister.
Uma asked are you ok with this. Kiran nooded his head as he have no other options. Kavya was seeing all this.
Then Uma went near him and just simply removed his towel and gave to Kavya. 

There Kiran 23 years young man was lying nude before his mother and young sister. Kavya was speechless. She had seen him in his underwear during bathing at the backyard. But she is now seeing her poor brother lying completly nude without any options. She actually become wet under.

He have bigger hairy dark uncircumsised penis of 8inches and large ball sack. Uma was surprised to see his growth under since she never seen him after puberty. Both ladies were looking at his penis and balls. Suddenly Kiran covered his package with his single hand and can't able to hide anything as it was big. Both laughed at his poor state. Suddenly Kiran started crying because of the humilation and pain. Uma hugged and confronted him said don't cry and don't hide your precious thing.

Wow look you are a well grown man now. Don't worry we are family and we will pass this phase. Kavya too told his brother, don't worry brother I will take care like mother. He become calm and said thanks to both.

Now here it is go releive yourself told Uma to Kiran holding the bedpan. Kiran lifted his right hand and gently lifted his penis and aimed inside the bedpan and pissed. After finished flapped his penis so that there is no dorps left over his penis.

Kavya was surprised on seeing big brother casually flapping his penis before her and her mother. Actually Kiran have no other choice. Then Uma scoleded Kiran for not maintaining proper hygiene under there. It was like forrest. Actually his huge penis was hidden inside the hair bush. She told she needs to clean this dense bush as he will be nude for around a month and there will be pubic hairs all over the home and difficult to clean there.

Uma then asked Kavya to take her fathers shaving razer and foam. Kavya gave to her mother. Uma came near to him. He was tensed as his mother is going to shave his pubic hair. She gently lifted his penis and applied foam all around his penis and balls. Then gently shaved him throughly. Now they can see his monsterous penis which was hidden behind the thick bush and the balls were also too big. Kavya was mouth watering on seeing his big black cock and balls. 

Uma told Kavya to clean him with hot water and towel and went to cook. Kavya was on cloud nine as she will be touching his penis and balls. Then Kavya came with hot water and cloth to clean him fully from head to toe.
She told him, brother I will clean you gently and make you smell like a baby.

Kavya took the towel and drenched in the hot water and cleaned his face first and then his chest and belly. 
She then lifted his right hand and cleaned under his arm pits. She then carefully lifted his left hand and cleaned under throughly. Now she finished his upper body.

She then took the towel and little bit hesitant. Kiran too was tensed as his sister is going to clean his penis and balls. Suddenly his mother came and checked what was happening. His mother told, hmmm clean there too, why are you worried. He is your brother only and went. Kavya saw his poor brother's face, he was tensed and seeing the roof cealing.

She then came near to him and gently touched his penis. Wow how soft and feels like flubber she thought. It was first time Kavya is touching any man's penis in her life time. And carefully cleaned with the wet cloth. She then cupped his balls and cleaned them with utmost care. Now Uma came and seeing what was happening. She then asked Kavya, have you cleand under his foreskin. Kavya said no ma. Uma then told Kavya to pull down his foreskin and gently clean under there as it is the most smellist area in a mans body. 

Kavya teased her mother by saying, I know your feelings mom. Uma laughed and shouted at her and said, talk like a daughter to me you kid and she went for kitchen. Then Kavya genlty pulled his foreskin and it was horible smell as it was filled with smegma. She shouted his big brother, see how you smell down there by not taking any hygiene. Uma told he is like his father only, not taking care of his hygiene. On hearing this Kavya was surprised.
She then finished cleaning and started on his legs.

Kavya then asked her brother to turn around so that she can clean his back side. Kiran did as said and Kavya started cleaning there. She then opend his butt crack and cleaned throughly with wet cloth and finished.
Kavya now seen his big brothers every inch of his body. Then they had breakfast and day goes. Kiran was fully nude and his sister and mother was around the house as it was normal to them. Kiran too used to the nudity.

Night Raju came and saw his son was sleepinng nude and his sister and mother are around him. He enqired about the happenings in the day to his wife. Uma told what was happened and he was shocked. Kavya told her father that she only cleaned her brother and complained about his poor hygiene on his penis she is very open and close to her fater.

Uma laughed and told Kavya, you are complaining about hygiene to him hahahaha. Raju teasingly shouted at his wife to shutup. Suddenly Kavya asked her, why mom, my father is not maintaining hygiene there ah. Or you are not taking care of my father ah. Uma told, yes I not taking care of him, if you have time you take care of your father.

Ok told Kavya to her mom as she was making fun. Uma asked are you going to bath him. Kavya told jokingly that if you and dad are ok I am ready to help my dad. Uma then told you bath him tomorrow. Kavya said ok as she thought her mother was making fun of her. But Uma told, I not joking, Iam serious as I have no time for that.

Kavya never expected that reply and was shocked to the core. Uma asked her husband is it ok to bath by your daughter. He replied Kavya is matured girl and is taking care of her big brother. If she is ok for that I too ok for that, I don't havy any objection, he replied. Kavya got another shock, she can't beleive what is happening. 

Uma told I am ok with this idea as he will be in good hygiene and her daughter will learn things for the future. Kavya saw her father and he told no problem child we are family and I am yours. They all went to sleep. Kavya thought that they were jocking and they will forget in the morning.
[+] 5 users Like Klaus's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice starting
Like Reply