Adultery Hot Ramya
Heart 
I am Madan, age 23 years, city Trichy, B.com and working in my friend's sister company in Aurangabad for last two months.

Our company is doing the work of buying cotton for commission here and selling it to Tamil Nadu. The owner's house is on the top floor and the company office is on the bottom floor. There are 3 people working in the office, one woman to write accounts, I load cotton in the lorry and driver for the owner, the other one does general work.
Owner's name is Sivakumar, age 40, his wife Ms. age 30, his own sisters. There is no child. His wife usually goes to Tamilnadu to stay with her mother. Then I will stay with the owner and cook.
The company business was going well, so the commission came in a lot. I took care of all the work with enthusiasm and they paid me ₹ 25,000 per month. I also own a distant one.
He drinks well every night and does not sleep till midnight. He will complain that he is unable to have sex due to excess sugar in his body.
I would fry fish in the small oven in the office and he would enjoy it. He doesn't have many friends. He liked me very much and was affectionate towards me.
Shivakumar sir said to me, “Are you in love with someone?
I said, “Sir, I liked a girl in college
. But caste problems came and she too did not accept love. I also finished my studies and came here to work.
Sir, "What do you think about Ramya who works in Namba office?"
Me, Ramya is as beautiful as Rathi! . Married with a child. She behaves arrogantly and asks me to give work. "
Sir,” she neighed like a horse. Make her lick and enjoy “.
I said, "Do you like her?" . Shall I talk to her and make arrangements for you?”.

Sir, I cannot satisfy her with sex. You wrap her, I enjoy watching you experience her as a live show.”
Me,” Sir I am scared. What should I do if she misunderstands me? .
Sir,” I will take care of whatever happens. Only this age can be enjoyed. Count her without worrying. I will satisfy my sex drive by watching you enjoy it.”
I have got courage because sir has given me permission. Sugarcane is available at low wages. As he is unable to have sex, he wants to enjoy watching me having sex with Ramya. me too
There is no need to touch
Pool gets a family girl.
I agreed to wrap Ramya and poured whiskey.
Sir, I am happy that I agreed," Ramya looked like a movie actress Amala. I have had my eye on her for a long time. Her perfect big breast. She stared at me and scolded me as I enjoyed it. To avenge her. you are
You are the perfect pair to compensate her. You show me your handiwork" and said many words of desire on Ramya and provoked me.
He drank more than usual, but did not lose his temper and enjoyed the booze.
The next day I took a shower, put on perfume, put on my favorite jeans and a t-shirt and went to office.
Ramya was a beauty in a red saree.
She said good morning in return
She informed. Her beautiful face was shriveled with worry.
I said, "It's my dress, if you look, it's not okay to close it?"
Ramya, nothing, sleep is not good. Hence the headache
I said, "I'll give you coffee" and gave it hot as I know how.
Ramya drank it and said, "It's great!" , you make better coffee than me. Now the headache is gone. Tangs”
Me,” I do non-veg items, fish, chicken well. I will do it for you one day. You will fall in love with my cooking”.
Ramya, “I am ready, I like fish. My birthday is coming up this week”
I said, “Super. Happy birthday in advance! . Tomorrow Sunday I will come to your house with fish ".
If Ramya gives her consent, there will be a good opportunity to hold her accountable. I told sir in happiness. He bought a good gift and gave her fifty thousand money to wrap her.
I gave her my birthday the other day
I bought a nice saree, a mobile phone and bought fish, chicken and cake as a gift.
Her house was small. On her birthday she tied an old saree without any celebration. She had a 7 year old daughter. I asked about the husband. I have been separated from my husband and I have been alone for 5 years. Mother came from town and said she would stay for half a day.

I ,” on my birthday without any celebration tied an old saree?

Ramya, the money goes to the house expenses. It is difficult to get a girl to study. This is how life goes.”

I took the cake, chicken and fish that I had bought and put them on the table. Ramya's little girl was happy to see it.

Then the girl from the neighboring house came. She introduced me as her cousin. She stayed for a while and left.

Ramya said, “She likes chicken and fish, this is my special birthday. Thanks ! She held my hand and smiled happily.

Me,” I say to this. I don't know anyone here. You are my close friend! "

I cleaned and cut what I had bought and she cooked. After some time she gave me the chicken to taste and it was delicious, "Super! ” I gestured. Me, Ramya and her little girl ate together.

Then I gave him a birthday gift.

Ramya asked, "What is this?"

I said, "Take it apart."

Looked apart and left, "What saree is so castilea. I love the color!” she said.

I said, "Another gift, Inda," and handed over the mobile phone.

Ramya said, "What is this mobile phone, why so much money?" I can't believe this.”

I said, “This is my savings. You are more important to me than money.”

Ramya, “I don't know how to thank you. She held my hand and said.

I said, Ramya, when I am with you, it is heaven

having. Leaving you for even a minute makes me want to leave you. I hugged her around her shoulders.

Ramya agreed to hug me around her shoulders

"I like you too," she said.

Now I boldly told Ramya, "Ramya, I think of you at night and I can't sleep." I love you . I want to marry you and live. "

Ramya, I am already married and have a child. I am 8 years older than you. They won't agree in your house."

I said, “Ramya, your child is now a girl for me too. Mind is more important than age. We both liked each other very much. I have no father. My mother's neighbor's uncle is also in contact and I read the castle given by him. There is no one to listen to us. "

Ramya,” I was afraid of your mother. Your mother's neighbor's uncle was also in contact, so you can't talk me wrong. I need some time to think.”

I kissed Ramya on the cheek," I had imagined in my mind for many days. I have to tell you my love and get your consent. But it's embarrassing to pretend and ask.”
Ramya,” Madan Super Da . You can do whatever you want to me without being angry. How to get consent. Ask “
"Give flowers and say my love and hold your leg and get consent"

Ramya kept her girl in the kitchen and closed the door and winked at me, “I am ready, see how I can make you wander”.

I knelt down in front of Ramya and held out the flower and said "I love you dear".

I knelt in front of Ramya and held out the flower and did not agree to say love you and curled her lips gracefully with her sexy finger indicating that she could not agree.

I also like her to play with me and let me fall at her feet.

I held the flower in front of Ramya and said, “I love you. I am nothing without you. Darling your beauty enchanted me. I will be your slave. I want to learn my love and become my wife” I held her leg.

Ramya saw me holding her leg with a fake smile and said, "Thadia, will you faint if I hold my leg?" "

I was enjoying the dance she was doing and said, "Your legs are sexy and beautiful." I am infatuated with you. You are everything to me”

Then the rice cooked in the cooker and there was a sound. I picked her up and went to the kitchen. The woman inside looked at us differently.

I said to her girl, "Sumi Thangam has been hit on the mother's leg. That's what I'm getting at."

Sumi looked at her mother's leg and asked, "How did you get hit?" she said.

Ramya says to Sumi, "Now this is your father. Numbers will be taken care of. He will fix this," she said.

I switched off the stove and picked up Sumi and went to the bedroom and sat them both on my lap, "Sumi dear you are beautiful, I like you very much." I am your father and everything. Let's have fun. You can also hold my hand as mom and dad and go around the school and park happily. This is how my father got me too. I kissed her cheek.

Sumi couldn't believe what was going on and said, "Daddy", she looked at me with tears in her eyes, hugged me, and kissed me on the face.

The three of us stayed like this for a while.

Ramya looked at me with tears of joy and pride seeing that I had adopted her daughter as a father. A blush on her face.

I said to Sumi, "My dear, your mother is making a film without accepting me as her husband." Shall we eat and go to the movies?”

Sumi agreed, "Okay dad." I bought tickets for Ramya's favorite 'Managaram' cinema evening show.

I said, "After my father's death, I was brought up by the uncle next door, who took care of my mother. I still call him Dad.”

Ramya, I gave it to her. Let's eat fried chicken" before we started eating.

Ramya also behaved very close and loving towards Sumi. Ramya was very beautiful to look at. I enjoyed eating without taking my eyes off her. Her breast was out and her chest was heaving inside her jacket, and she looked as if she had come of age only yesterday.

She looked at me with eyes wide when she saw that I was enjoying her a lot.

I said, "That's great."

Ramya,” you are drooling at me, Kannalai has made me a role model. I'll stab you"

I'm ” thrifty

I saw that the chest and legs are fine. I see how the thigh is.

Ramya, ” Jollu . You are talking in double meaning, go you have no thigh. I will not give.”

I said, "OK, give me your leg, I will apply the sluuk and fix it" without Sumi knowing.
Ramya is enjoying the fact that I wink at Sumi without her knowledge and hold her leg and ask her to do it. ” Well, after eating, go to the bedroom while watching TV and rub my leg and take it to the bathroom. ok va
[+] 3 users Like velloresundarajan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply