Adultery My Beautiful Mother's Seduction
Hello Readers,

This is a Japanese story. I will be translating it into English and posting it.

I am not the real writer of the story.

I will be updating daily one chapter. 

It's a slow, step-by-step seduction of a psychologist mom by son's classmate.

The mom is very strict, faithful and beautiful.

The story is written in a realistic way. A lot of details have been put together to make it real.

I hope you all love the story. 

Please like and comment if you like the story Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Some information for the readers. 

In Japanese, 
Green mother means cuckold son.
[+] 2 users Like Penetration's post
wedge

"Let's play a game."
  "There is only one rule: it is not allowed to let anyone other than us know about the game itself and the content related to the fan club."
  "Once I find out that you have committed any violations, you can easily find your mother's cheating sex video on the Internet tomorrow. Please don't think I can't do this kind of thing."
  "Instead, I will provide the name of my target this time."
  "Lin Xiaoya, isn't it a nice name?"
  "Of course you can find out my real identity through this name, and you can also come to me for a real-life PK."
  "But I really don't recommend you to do this, because you probably can't afford the consequences."
  "I wish you all success in preventing this impending 'tragedy'."
  "Your most sincere friend, the president of the Green Mother Club, and his wife Xie Jing."
  "yours truly."
  In the dark room, a young man finished reading the content written in very beautiful fonts on the letter paper in his hand in a leisurely tone, then put down the letter paper and looked at other people.
  There were thirteen people in the small room. They sat around a round table. After listening to the contents of the letter, everyone had different expressions, but they all focused their attention on one of them.
  "This is provocation." The man sneered, took the letter paper and glanced at it, and then said with twitching corners of his eyes, "It's my mother's handwriting, but the pen probably wasn't held very firmly."
  After hearing this sentence, the expressions of other people also became a little subtle, and they changed the topic very tacitly.
  One woman said, "What are we going to do?"
  The person who read the letter kept tapping his finger between his brows, and after thinking for a while, he said, "Let's see what he's going to do first. The contents of this letter alone can't really convict him..."
  "There are so many of us, wouldn't it be over if we just went to the door?" A bigger man said dissatisfied.
  "He thought about it in advance. If he came to the door, he would have run away long ago, and he backhanded us... Mom's video on the Internet, what should we do then?" A thin man retorted disdainfully.
  "Okay, don't start internal strife at this time." Nianxin seemed to be very prestigious, he waved his hand to stop the two from continuing to quarrel, and then said: "He just said that no one will know about this... game, And things related to the club, heh, let's investigate what is going on with this Lin Xiaoya first, presumably she is also a mother... Since he wants to attack, he will definitely have contact with the target, and then follow the vine to confirm the true identity of the president, Then tell her son or husband the news that he intends to attack Lin Xiaoya, wouldn't that be the end of the matter?"
  Everyone nodded thoughtfully, only a man sitting across from Nianxin frowned and pondered for a few seconds, but in the end he just said: "I don't think it's that simple, but now we can only take a step forward. One step..."
  "Okay, then it's up to you whether we can succeed this time, this time we must completely eradicate this shitty Green Mother club..."
Chapter 1

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, but the math teacher standing on the stage didn't have the slightest desire to stop, and continued to talk about the next question directly mixed with the bell, which made those students who didn't plan to listen to the class couldn't help but roll their eyes. Students who listened carefully to the class also had to be very energetic, otherwise they would not be able to hear what the teacher was talking about.

Because it was the last class, the math teacher naturally didn't need to worry that the teacher from the next class would come in and drive him away, so he became more and more unscrupulous, and didn't feel satisfied until after the appalling fifteen minutes of procrastination He packed up his things and left the classroom.
  "Ah, you fucking old king, it's already six o'clock!"
  "Hurry up, hurry up, the cafeteria is almost out of food!"
  "I still want to go back to the dormitory to take a shower, but it seems that I can't do it, fucking old Wang!"
  Amidst the moans and sighs, teacher Lu, the head teacher, stepped on high heels and walked in. With a sweeping look, the classroom that had been chaotic just now became quiet instantly, and a few guys who had already got up and were about to leave sat back obediently.
  Lu Xueqi Teacher Lu teaches Chinese, maybe it's because it doesn't take much effort to teach, the hair on her head is extraordinarily thick, in stark contrast to the old Wang who just left.
  However, Mr. Lu did not dye it perm. He just combed a simple single ponytail on the back of his head, and swayed it behind him as he walked, making people unable to resist grabbing it.
  Teacher Lu is not very old, but she has more than ten years of teaching experience. It is said that her family has a daughter who has just entered elementary school, but this is a bit far-fetched. It stands to reason that young teachers, especially female teachers, are easily provoked. In addition, in recent years, they have been advocating that students should not be physically punished, and people may even say that they are punished. This makes it even more difficult for teachers to treat students Majesty was established in the heart.
  However, Teacher Lu in our class can be said to be very distasteful. Just hearing the sound of high-heeled shoes outside, he will subconsciously sit in a dignified manner and stop deserting.
  All this is due to her venomous mouth. When she gets angry, you will be very deeply aware of why she is learning Chinese. If you are not educated, you may not even understand what she is scolding you. .
  And her eyes are very sharp, she can catch you on the spot if she dares to be distracted in class, sleeps, or sneaks off, even if she is writing on the blackboard with her back to you, people can't help but wonder if she is There are two eyes on the back of the head, no, it should be a 360° circle of eyes on the head.
  It’s okay if it’s just that, but Teacher Lu’s teaching level is really high. At least in our class, even the worst Chinese can get a high score of 100 out of 150. The average score of the class even reached an outrageous 120 points. , In addition, she is not only specialized in Chinese. One time, the English teacher was temporarily busy, and I don’t know why. In the end, she came to teach the class. One thing to say, she is even better than our English teacher...
  All in all, under such circumstances, all the students in our class admired her very much, so naturally they listened to her very much.
  Back to the topic, after Teacher Lu entered the classroom, he first called a classmate's name, and then asked him to hand over his mobile phone. That classmate's face changed immediately, but under the gaze of Teacher Lu, he finally didn't even dare to quibble, Just obediently handed over the phone.
  Seeing that he was very interesting, Teacher Lu didn't make things difficult for him. He just said to find her in the office after school, and continued: "Tomorrow there will be a transfer student in the class, and his name is Yin Mo."
  "Transfer student?" Because the matter was too outrageous, many people couldn't help being surprised, but they shut their mouths obediently under Teacher Lu's gaze.
  It is now October 16th, and school has just started for more than a month. Although there are very few transfers in recent years, they are occasionally seen.
  But it's very strange to transfer to our class, without him, our class is a high school graduation class...
  Who would suddenly transfer schools after their third year in high school? Dislike the fact that high school was not good enough, so I have to transfer to class after the first and second year of high school! The third year of senior high school is all review classes, and they are still going around, not to mention each school, and the review progress of each class is different.
  "Student Yin Mo, the situation is quite special..." Teacher Lu's tone was also a little strange, and then said: "He dropped out of university and came back to take the college entrance examination again. It took a long time to go through the procedures, so he just transferred here now."
  "Eh?" Everyone couldn't help it now, college students dropped out of school and came back to take the college entrance examination again?
  Good guy, a college student has been transferred to the class!
  "Teacher Lu! Then which university did he come from?" Someone raised his hand and asked.
  Teacher Lu's expression became even more strange. He paused and said, "Peking University."
  "Hoo—" This time he exclaimed directly.
  The high-achieving students of Peking University stopped studying and came back to take the college entrance examination again? This is why you think that Peking University is not good enough to take the exam? Tsinghua? If people know about this, then Tsinghua University can't laugh at Peking University?
  "Is it Beida Jade Bird or Peking University?" Someone couldn't help asking, after all, this is too outrageous.
  "It's Peking University, student Yin Mo may have chosen a major because he didn't choose a major that suits him... In short, this is the situation, everyone should not be too curious to disturb others, let alone exclude him because of this, just communicate normally. , did you hear that?" Teacher Lu said.
  "I heard..." Everyone responded weakly.
  It is impossible not to disturb. After all, although college students have seen many, they have not been in close contact with them so much, not to mention the top students of Peking University. Good guy, our city may not be able to produce one every year.
  I can imagine how much this classmate Yin will be valued in the future, not to mention the students, but the teachers and principals will be watching him closely. The re-entry exams from Peking University, no matter how bad they are, they have to go back to Peking University. ? What if there is still a champion in the exam? Good guy, then our school is making a lot of money!
  After Teacher Lu left, the class exploded, especially the girls, who had already started discussing whether the other party was "handsome", "does the family have money", "he must be very smart", "the college students should have been in love", etc. Waiting for the topic.
  Boys are a little bit better, one counts as one, and they are all sour. The little stinky farts and narcissism of high school students, against the last college student, and a college student from Peking University, it can be said to be vulnerable.
  Especially Yang Zeyu, the first in the class and the first in his age, his face turned green, because his goal is Peking University. Judging from his grades, it is still very uncertain. There is only a glimmer of hope, and this glimmer of hope is actually a newcomer Of the transfer students who "abandoned them like shoes"...
  But in the end, eating is the biggest thing in the world. After an afternoon of torture, the students left the classroom in twos and threes without talking for a long time, and did not run away. After all, after such a delay, there must be only some scraps left in the cafeteria. went out to eat.
  And I, as a day student, didn't participate in the evening self-study, so I didn't feel so anxious. I packed my schoolbag by myself, took the homework to be written, and left the school.
  After eating a rice bowl outside the school without rushing, I got on the bus and drove slowly towards home.
  My home is not far from the school, but it is not close. It takes half an hour to walk and 15 minutes to take the bus. Generally speaking, it is still close.
  The main reason why I don’t live on campus is actually because studying at home is more efficient. I also lived on campus when I was in the first year of high school, but I was freed from the control of my parents, and my grades plummeted. My parents got me to live at home, and I also studied at home by the way.
  My dad is a professor, Professor Zhong Qizhong. There is only one university in our city, or two. My dad teaches there. It seems to be a mechanical engineering department. Anyway, it is all kinds of mechanics in daily life. Most of the bookcases at home are full. It is all kinds of teaching materials that he can use.
  And the rest of the bookcase belongs to my mother, which is full of books on psychology.
  As mentioned above, my mother Lin Xiaoya is a psychiatrist.
  As a psychiatrist, proficiency in English is very important, and since I can barely communicate with biology, it is not a problem for my mother to tutor my biology.
  Coupled with Mr. Lu who is very good at teaching, my various subjects have a very sufficient background as a guarantee. Therefore, after I started day reading in the second year of high school and was divided into science subjects, my grades jumped directly from the middle to the tenth in my age.
  If it wasn't for commuting and wasting half an hour on the way to and from school every day, maybe the grades would be better...
  But this half an hour is a rare moment of relaxation in my day. I lean my head on the car window and watch the rapidly receding scenery outside the window...
  Boom, boom, does it sound good? What sounds good is a good head...
  As soon as the car started running, my head leaning on the window was knocked against the window constantly. Every bus in the city counts as one, and I can’t wait to step on the gas pedal to death. slow".
  Because my mother is very busy at work every day... In fact, it is not too busy. It is natural to be busy when there are customers, but in fact, there are not many customers a day. Others felt that there was a problem, otherwise they would not have easily seen a psychiatrist.
  In addition, many people usually have to go to work, so they don’t have time to go to the clinic during the day. After all, the psychiatrists are counted by the hour, so the business will be better at night. Therefore, mother basically stays at the clinic all day long. In the clinic, nine in the morning and nine in the evening, 997 is more excessive than 996.
  However, my mother runs a private clinic after all, and the advantage is that she can "take leave" to relax for a day or two at any time, and when there are no customers, she can sleep and play as much as she wants, so she doesn't feel tired.
  Dad doesn't touch Yangchun water with his five fingers, and dogs don't eat the rice he makes, so our kitchen has become a decoration. Now I eat out every day and go back home.
  The situation is such a situation, ah, yes, there is one more thing.
  My name is Zhong Jiawei, I am male, I like female, my height is 1.78m, and my weight is 65kg. I like basketball and painting. If you meet a suitable girl, you can introduce me to her...
  The fifteen-minute drive was fleeting. I got out of the car and returned home soon. My father had already returned and was watching the computer in the study. When I passed by, I greeted him and went back to my room to do my homework. .
  Today is no different from the past. I finished all my homework after nine o'clock, and my mother came back at this time, because I knew that if I ran out at this time, I would be told, "Why did you run out as soon as you heard the sound? Is this what it looks like to study?" So I continued to sit at the desk, spinning my pen in a daze.

I have a mobile phone, probably because I have been doing really well recently, so my mother gave me this old mobile phone with a bad battery for easy contact. Even if the battery of this broken mobile phone is fully charged, it can only last for less than an hour. I can't take the charger to school, so I don't use it to play anything at school. I don't even dare to look at it when I turn it on, because My mom or dad will send me red envelopes on WeChat at mealtime every day, as money for lunch and dinner. If I secretly play with my phone and cause the battery to run out, I won’t get the meal money, so I can only go back hungry, but that will be discovered Stealing my phone...

I have to say that they are really good at their whimsy.
  But anyway, I also quit novels now, QQ WeChat and so on, and no one can chat during school, so I really only turn on the phone twice a day to get red envelopes for dinner, which leads to 80% of my mobile phone now The electricity can barely last half an hour.
  What can I do?
  I took out my mobile phone and turned it on, and the act of turning it on just caused the battery to drop by another 5%, which is outrageous.
  I opened WeChat, and the people added to WeChat are usually relatives and friends, as well as various groups of relatives and groups. I just glanced around and found no nutritious news, so I quit and opened QQ.
  All those added to QQ are friends. It seems that the elderly prefer to use WeChat. Anyway, my peers and I still use QQ a lot. Sure enough, as soon as I open QQ, I find that it is quite lively.
  The class QQ group (without a teacher) has reached 99+. After opening it, I found that as expected, a bunch of people were discussing the matter of transferring students.
  What surprised me was that the transfer student, Yin Mo, actually came to the school in the evening self-study, and some "spies" in the group who "desperately" secretly played with their mobile phones in the evening self-study took photos and sent them out, so they were all over the place. The group sparked a lot of discussion.
  However, the follow-up discussions were all day students. The spy never said a word after posting the picture. It is estimated that the mobile phone has been confiscated by Mr. Lu... Amen, the Lord will remember you.
  I turned to the top, and sure enough, I saw the photo. I clicked on it and found that this guy is actually quite handsome.
  A head of long hair is combed into a side part, propped up neither loose nor tight, more than half of his forehead is exposed, and the rest is covered by very three-dimensional bangs, looking very refreshing, probably with hairspray.
  The face is also very clean, there is no beard, and the sideburns and eyebrows seem to have been shaved, or it may just be because the pixels of the spy's mobile phone are average. Anyway, it looks very fair, with big eyes, no glasses, and a slight smile on the corner of the mouth , looks very confident, very sunny.
  He is also tall, not fat, not too strong, and thin, so the clothes are very slim, the legs are very long, and he is not wearing school uniforms, but regular clothes. The style is more Korean, which is very similar to his mother's aesthetics. Close, so most of my private servers at home are like this...
  All in all, he is an out-and-out handsome guy. Coupled with the hairstyle, outfit, temperament and even IQ's blow to our group of high school students, he seems to be on a higher level, and he directly competes with us who do not belong to the same level. up.
  Sure enough, the girls who replied below have already started to become nympho, and the excited tone and emojis made people's mouth sore, and some boys couldn't bear the yin and yang and were chased after a few words, as if they had already regarded Yin Mo as a an inviolable existence.
  It's just a few girls in Shuiqun, not counting those who live in school for evening self-study. When the two sides meet tomorrow, I guess the scene will be even more exciting...
  I couldn't bear to read any more, so I cut it out and casually replied to a few guys who came to me for private chats, then turned off QQ, and was about to watch the news, but when I heard footsteps coming from the door, I quickly turned off the QQ. He dropped his phone and stuffed it under the book on the table, pretending to be doing homework.
  Click, the door opened.
  My mother poked her head in and saw that I was studying, so she asked in a low voice: "Have you finished your homework? How long will it take? Come out and take a bath first. Mom brought back a midnight snack. Do you want to eat salted duck with sauce?"
  Just hearing these three words makes my mouth water, how can I not eat it? I quickly turned around and said: "I'll finish writing soon, the last question, I'll go out later, save some for me!"
  Mom obviously dressed up today. Although she usually puts on make-up when she is in the clinic, she usually pays extra attention on Mondays and Fridays, because these two days are her usual shopping days every week. After all, seven days a week does not have a strict meaning. On her day off, in order to relax herself, she made such a routine.
  This Monday, she naturally dressed up, closed the door early in the evening and went to the supermarket after work. She didn’t have to buy anything, just looked at the latest clothes, shoes and cosmetics, and bought some supper to bring back when she was in a good mood, but I can’t I understand why my mother likes shopping so much. Both my father and I hate this laborious "sport".
  But anyway, my mother is very popular, and there will never be a shortage of good sisters who accompany her.
  Today, my mother is wearing a blue dress that I just bought last week. I don’t understand why she still has to buy a dress in October. She can’t wear it twice and it’s going to be winter. By then, this dress will be worn. To the depths of the closet to die, what? You say you will wear it again next year? I have to buy new clothes next year!
  Because of the busy schedule, my mother studies most of cosmetics and skin care methods. In fact, she is not young anymore. It is hard to disclose her exact age. Anyway, she is in the early 40s... Cough, but when we go out, we are even closer. There are more brothers and sisters than mothers and children. I originally wanted to talk about brothers and sisters, but I feel like this kind of flattery is a bit too much...
  Not only her face, but her mother's skin and figure are well maintained, which is why she likes the dress very much. Whether it is the slender white arms or the slender and straight legs, she is not at all hesitant to show her beauty.
  It was the same today, I looked at the back of my mother who was about to leave without a trace, and then looked away, and started to write that non-existent topic, planning to wait two minutes before going out.
  Since I spend every day with a beautiful woman like my mother, I naturally don't have much fantasies about those nympho girls in my class who don't usually have the opportunity to dress up. The girl didn't have much resentment for committing a nympho towards Yin Mo.
  After all, it is impossible for a truly perfect woman like her mother to be nympho to Yin Mo, not to mention her mother, and Teacher Lu is also impossible, so being an nympho is immature, don’t you see those who list traffic stars? Aren't they all junior high school students and high school students?
  After waiting for two minutes, I threw the pen away, got up and made a movement to clean up the table, took out the mobile phone and put it away, and placed it on the bed openly, hiding it would be called guilty conscience, hey.
  As soon as I went out, I smelled a tempting aroma, slightly spicy but very attractive, especially my mother just took it out and put it in a bowl and heated it in the microwave. Now the aroma is overflowing, and I can’t stop it .
  "Take a bath first, and eat later." Mom waved me away, but she had already started to chew on a piece, frowning while eating and calling "so spicy", but she had no intention of stopping at all.
  Dad has already washed, and he is sitting in the living room reading the newspaper. He is a very traditional middle-aged man, and he doesn’t like to be greedy. Anyway, I haven’t found anything he likes to eat. It's just a taste, and then give it to my mother and me, and he will deal with the rest when we can't eat it.
  My mother has a small appetite and needs to control her body size. She probably only ate one piece of this duck, so the rest is mine.
  Oh cool.
  I quickly took a shower in the toilet, and then came out wearing short-sleeved shorts. The weather in October seems to be still in summer. It is still more than 30 degrees during the day, and it is quite cool at night, but it is also about 20 degrees. , so I have no plans to change into long pajamas and pajamas for the time being, and I still wear summer clothes.
  I happily sat at the table enjoying the big meal, and found that my mother didn't even finish her piece. Although the piece was quite big, it wouldn't be impossible to eat all of it, right?
  I asked my mother casually, and my mother replied that she bought a large cup of milk tea when she was shopping just now, and she is very full now.
  Only then did I realize that there was still a cup of milk tea on the table, but it had already been drunk and there was no room left for me.
  Damn it, speaking of it, I haven’t had milk tea for a long time! But why did mom suddenly want to drink milk tea? This thing is the easiest to gain weight.
  I glanced at my mother mischievously, and cursed her that her thighs became thicker because she didn’t drink milk tea for me, but soon my thoughts changed to my mother’s slender body now, and her legs are also very thin. Would it be better if her thighs were thicker? It looks good.
  I solved most of the duck by myself, and my mouth was a little swollen from the spicy food. Although I was still a little greedy, my stomach was already full, and if I ate any more, I guess the chrysanthemum would suffer tomorrow, so I had to regret the rest. I gave it to my father, but I left a pile of bones, patted my ass and left.
  Because I just finished eating, I didn't lie down or sit, but played on tiptoe stretching in the room by myself. It is said that it can grow taller and make my legs longer. I don't know if it is true.
  The study efficiency at home is indeed higher than that of evening self-study at school. When there are too many people at school, it is easy to get distracted or deserted. It is easy to get into the state when I am alone at home, so I can do it after about nine o’clock every day. Finish the day's homework, take a shower, do stretching, go to bed after ten o'clock, wake up early the next day, and feel very energetic throughout the day.
  This is what my father said. He used to go to bed early and get up early when he was studying. Staying up late is too harmful to the body, and if it is too late, people lack energy and study efficiency is very low. A marathon, not a sprint, can't break down the body first.
  I don’t know if this way of learning is efficient or not. Anyway, my body is pretty good. Others lose weight and lose their hair in the third year of high school.
  I got up at six o'clock the next day, put on my schoolbag and went out.
  Dad doesn’t have fixed working hours when he teaches in the university. Unless there are classes, it’s okay if he doesn’t go all day, but Dad usually promises to be in the office around nine o’clock to set an example for the students he leads—my dad is a master’s supervisor, In fact, he is qualified to obtain a doctorate degree, but generally no one will go to a second degree to study for a doctorate. The master's degree he brought seems to be quite powerful, at least better than those who plan to mix their master's degree with a second degree. I went to another school to continue my Ph.D. It is said that my dad is quite good in the industry. The recommendation letter he wrote is very useful, but I don’t understand it well...
  My mother also goes to work at nine o'clock every day, and occasionally sleeps in. I am very envious when I want to wake up. My first choice is psychology. When I go home and inherit my mother's heart clinic, um, I am so happy .
  So naturally no one will prepare breakfast for me. In fact, I asked for it myself. My mother would wake up early to make it for me, but firstly, I don’t want to trouble my mother. Secondly, my mother’s cooking skills are not as good as those breakfast shops outside... Every day is noodles and dumplings. If you want to eat fried dough sticks, who will fry them for you? So then I went out to eat by myself every day.
  Buy half a cage of xiao long bao, a fried dough stick, a cup of soy milk, and eat it on the bus. Well, it seems that eating on public transport is not allowed in big cities, but who cares, we don’t have so much shit in a small place. Everyone else is like this, and there is no more than me.
  When I got to the classroom, I found something was wrong, because the morning reading hadn’t started yet, I saw at a glance that my place was surrounded by three floors inside and three floors outside. The inside three floors were girls, and the outside three floors were boys. Of course, the boys stood relatively scattered and did not squeeze over there.
  Good guy, I guessed what was going on right away. I walked over and took a look. Sure enough, that transfer student named Yin Mo changed into a school uniform and sat behind my seat. He added a separate table there. Not to mention, he didn't feel any sense of disobedience when he put on his high school uniform...well, except for his hairstyle.
  There were 51 people in our class before, so in the front row of seats, three people sat at the same table, a total of 17 rows, divided into three large groups, 665 distribution, and five rows near the door.
  I sat at the end next to the door, and there is a large empty space behind. As for its function... the back door is required to be kept open, and sometimes Teacher Lu will stand by me without anyone noticing. Behind her, she could have a panoramic view of the whole class—in order not to be heard, she would even change her high heels for cotton slippers on purpose!
  Anyway, I stretched backwards in a self-study class, and felt as if my hand touched something soft, and then subconsciously looked back, and saw Teacher Lu's dark face and murderous eyes , almost scared me to death on the spot.
  In retrospect, I was afraid that I might have touched Teacher Lu's breasts. Her breasts were quite big, and she looked very predictable...
  "Hey! Let me out, it's blocking my position!" I looked at the three circles of girls standing closely together, and another guy sat on my seat and looked back with the back of the chair for the convenience of talking , There were also people sitting on the table, making a mess.
  Seeing that no one paid any attention to me, I couldn't force my way in, so I had to say loudly, "Huh? Teacher Lu, why are you here so early?"
  For a while, everyone dispersed, and I took this opportunity to return to my seat smoothly.
  After everyone found out that it was fake, a group of girls glared at me, and the boys who were "left out" took the opportunity to laugh and wanted to pour out all the acid water that had just filled their stomachs. For a while, the classroom was filled with sour air .
  "What's your name?" Probably thinking that what happened just now was very interesting, Yin Mo, who was sitting behind me, took the initiative to strike up a conversation with me.
  I don't have a bad impression of him, after all I'm as good as him (yuck), so I won't be jealous of him, so I pretended to say: "Zhong Jiawei, the Jia of the guest, the Wei next to the fire word, it's not that bad street Pang Jiawei's single."
  "My name is Yin Mo, Yin from Yin Zhiping, Mo from a stranger." Yin Mo also introduced himself, oh, I thought it was Mo from Mo at first.
  But now when I suddenly heard him say that, I realized that his name is a homophony of "obscene demon".
  "Pfft..." I couldn't hold back a burst of laughter.
  Yin Mo asked curiously, "What's wrong?"
  I waved my hand and said, "No, I just thought of something funny. I'm professionally trained. No matter how funny it is, I won't laugh unless I can't help it."
  "Ah, I know, is that mermaid meme?" Yin Mo said solemnly.
  I didn't want to laugh all of a sudden. Once the joke was explained, there was only embarrassment. It seems that this guy can't chat at all.
  I finally found the second place in Yin Mo that I couldn't compare to me (the first one is that his mother is definitely not as good-looking as mine). I felt happy again, and there was still a little time before my morning reading, so I took the initiative to talk: " Did you really come back from Peking University?"
  Yin Mo nodded, but there was no complacent expression on his face, as if it was just a trivial matter: "Well, I should be in my third year now."
  "Ah? Junior?" I froze for a moment and asked, "How old are you?"
  "I'm almost 19 at the age of 18, and I went to school earlier." Yin Mo said with a smile.
  I'm all stupid, no, how did you become a junior at the age of 18? Isn't it generally a freshman at the age of 18?
  I'm 17 now!
  No wonder he changed his high school uniform for no reason at all. He may not be as old as Brother Wang, who is the oldest in our class. Brother Wang went to school when he was 7 years old, and he is now 18!
  The little confidence I had just been born was hit again, and I suddenly lost my ability to talk. I turned around and slowly picked up the messed up seat.
  Some unrepentant girls came over and asked Yin Mo for his contact information. The reason was to "ask the seniors who were admitted to Peking University about their study problems."
  This lame reason caused the boys around to "tsk tsk", and the girl gave them an annoyed look, but she finally got Yin Mo's WeChat account as she wished - look at how happy she was, if it wasn't for her School, she probably will take out her phone to apply for friends now.
  But as soon as the girl returned, she was surrounded by other girls and forced to hand over her WeChat ID, so soon, almost all the girls in the class got their WeChat ID.

Here, Yin Mo actually took the initiative to ask me if I have WeChat. It seems that he should know how to ask, after all, the girl came over and asked him for it just now.

I don't use WeChat very much, and I don't remember the number I bound, so he gave me the WeChat number in the end.
  It's really strange, shouldn't young people prefer to use QQ? How does he use WeChat?
  But I didn't care, maybe this is the habit of "college students"? It seems that I also have to learn to get used to using WeChat.
  I really don't understand why some people like to use this kind of anti-human software...
  I quickly put this matter behind me, because Teacher Lu came.
  She is dressed more formally today, with a small gray suit and a knee-length skirt, flesh-colored stockings wrapped around her legs, black high heels with round toes, and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses without prescription on her nose. She's a lot more mature and intellectual than usual, but she's also more majestic—usually she dresses up more stylishly and beautifully, and she doesn't match her harsh tongue and serious temper at all, but the result is unexpectedly cute.
  As far as I know, there is an underground organization in our class and the class next door. It is composed of a group of shakers who regard Teacher Lu as a goddess. They built a QQ group and added it with a trumpet. No one knows each other's identity, but It does not prevent everyone from sharing beautiful photos of Teacher Lu secretly taken from various angles. There was even an unknown "great god" who used a camera hidden in advance to secretly shoot a video of Teacher Lu spraying people on the podium. In it, Teacher Lu With a soft, waxy and sweet voice, he speaks stinging language without dirty words, which makes people addicted, especially the sarcastic smile that has been hanging on the corner of his mouth, it is absolutely amazing, and what is even more amazing is Teacher Lu's speech that day. The dress is very eye-catching, the bright yellow gauze is draped over the white shirt, the dark blue pleated skirt only reaches a little above the knees, and she is actually wearing stockings! That video has been downloaded 227 times in the group file! I don't even know how this group of only 60 people downloaded it so many times.
  By the way, the ratio of male to female in our class is 30 to 21.
  What? You ask me how do I know?
  Cough, I didn't join that group, you don't want to be innocent, I will call the security officer!
Chapter 2

Back to the topic, after Mr. Lu walked into the classroom, the classroom quickly quieted down. Although it was not yet the morning reading time, it was almost there, so all the students had already arrived.

Teacher Lu first called Yin Mo's name, and after he stood up and greeted us with a smile, Teacher Lu said: "This is the new member of our class, student Yin Mo, most of you should have met last night, but There are still some students who don’t have it, so... Yin Mo? Why don’t you give a brief self-introduction?”
  Today's morning reading happened to be Chinese, which was originally in charge of Teacher Lu, so Teacher Lu directly turned it into a short small class meeting.
  Yin Mo was not timid at all, and said, "Hello, everyone, I am Yin Mo, Yin is the so-called Yi Ren, and Mo is the stranger's Mo. Not good, plus I used to like to play more, but I failed a lot of subjects, and I will be dismissed soon, so I just dropped out of school by myself."
  Failure?
  This word is quite far away for me. My grades have been pretty good since I was a child. Even in the worst time of the first year of high school, there was a time when history was stuck on the edge of the passing line, and that was already a semester. The reason, so I feel that if I want to fail the course, will I not attend the class at all?
  There are still several courses...meaning that you basically don't listen to the classes you took during college? Isn't that just for fun?
  Am I so cool about going to college?
  "Uh..." Teacher Lu was also stuck. He probably didn't expect Yin Mo to come out like this, and then said, "Well, so even if you go to college in the future, you can't feel that you are completely relaxed. You can play however you want. Play, if you fail too many subjects, you may be expelled from school."

"Yes, that's what I mean." Yin Mo didn't feel embarrassed, and continued, "Besides, it was two years ago that I took the college entrance examination last time. In fact, I have forgotten a lot of things now. It is not necessarily true that I will take the college entrance examination again. I can get such a good test, so everyone should not think that I will be very different, pay too much attention to me, and everyone can communicate with each other normally."

After finishing speaking, Yin Mo bowed and made a somewhat exaggerated hat-off ceremony. Although he didn't have a hat, he still drew a circle with his hand from his head and finally landed on his chest. At the same time, he moved one foot back slightly for convenience. Bending down, the whole movement looks indescribably gorgeous, and a little funny, always feels like an actor in a theater.
  But the girls applauded very face-saving, looking at him, he is handsome, outstanding, and so humble--students who can be admitted to Peking University, even if they don't need to forget most of their high school knowledge, it will be easy to just look around Remember, in the end no matter what you do, getting a score of 600 in the test is just like playing, and this is already a score that is difficult for ordinary people to touch.
  Teacher Lu also patted him twice, and then said with a smile: "Okay, Yin Mo also said that everyone should not pay too much attention to him. We can just communicate with each other like ordinary classmates in the future. After that, we still need to be together." After getting along for more than half a year, we will soon get to know each other, so let's start reading early,I have to write silently in clPipa line, if there is any student who can't keep silent after reading a morning reading, then I can only wonder if your memory is the opposite of Ebbinghaus's memory curve. "
  In an instant, the sound of reading books began to resound in the classroom.
  Yin Mo probably hadn't been able to adapt to high school life for a while. Looking at the students in front of him who were shaking their heads and struggling to endorse, the corners of his mouth twitched and he found out the brand-new Chinese books-six books, and then looked at my book to make sure it was After reading which one, I found the corresponding page number and read it silently in a low voice.
  I also don't like reading aloud. I personally feel that silent reading is more suitable for me to remember, so our corner is unexpectedly quiet.

Teacher Lu started to walk around the classroom after we started reading. Basically, wherever we went, the volume would suddenly increase, for fear of being misunderstood as not reading seriously because of the low voice.

But because of this, when she came to our side, she easily found something was wrong.
  I saw her look serious, and the soft smile that was still on her face before suddenly turned slightly sullen, and the two willow eyebrows seemed to stand on end, so I had to read out with a bitter face.
  Yin Mo behind him didn't know what he was thinking, probably lost his mind, but he still didn't make a sound. Just when I was looking forward to the scene of Teacher Lu fighting the transfer students, Teacher Lu just turned to me Yin Mo behind him hesitated to speak, and finally nodded with a forced smile, and then left!
  Why?
  I made a bitter face, and when Teacher Lu walked a little further away, I stopped talking again, not intending to read any more.
  It was probably Teacher Lu who wanted to reprimand Yin Mo just now, but then he thought that this person had passed the college entrance examination and was admitted to Peking University. Anyway, Teacher Lu himself should have never taught Peking University students. Our school has not had Peking University students for several years. , Teacher Lu was still young at that time, and it was impossible to be the head teacher of the third year of high school-so Teacher Lu had no position to guide Yin Mo's learning style, so he forced himself to go back.
  It's rare to see Teacher Lu being deflated once, and I secretly laughed. I regret that I didn't prepare in advance to take a picture of Teacher Lu's deflated appearance just now. This is even rarer than Teacher Lu's swearing!
  The morning reading time is only 25 minutes. After a small class meeting and Teacher Lu walked around the classroom again, the class bell rang, and the first class will soon be entered. Teacher Lu stood on the podium and clapped his hands. Then he said: "Let's stay after school today. There is one more person in our class, which has become 52, so I am going to rearrange the seats, and then change it to a table for 2 people, 4 large groups. I will tell you the details today. After it's arranged, it will be printed out and posted here, so everyone can prepare in advance and tidy up books and sundries, do you hear me?"
  "Hey——" Everyone was a little reluctant. Changing seats is a very troublesome thing. Because the space in the classroom is limited, it is basically necessary to move out the desks of a large group first, and then move the tables of other groups out after changing their positions. When moving in, some people will drop their things or throw unnecessary things, and finally have to clean up, and sometimes Mr. Lu will deliberately change the same table for people, so that those who are familiar with the game and like to chat together sit separately , in a word, it's just two words, trouble.
  However, under the gaze of Teacher Lu, no matter how reluctant, he could only answer and hear, and too strong resistance would make Yin Mo feel that it was his fault that troubled everyone, so the girls quickly turned against those who were reluctant. boys.
  The first class is a math class, mainly about the homework test paper assigned yesterday. Lao Wang first corrected the answers to the fill-in-the-blank questions, and then picked out the next few that were slightly more difficult to talk about, and then skipped directly. When it came to the big question, I didn't know what he was thinking, so I called Yin Mo's name and asked him to explain the last question.
  Yin Mo was suddenly clicked, with a dazed look on his face. He just came last night, so naturally he didn't do this homework, but he went to the stage anyway, looked at the topic, and started writing without thinking much. When I got up, I would pause and do some calculations when writing, and then continue to write the next step. In the end, I finished the whole question without encountering any obstacles.
  Lao Wang's face was full of praise, and he clapped his hands and said, "That's right, as expected of a student from Peking University, the answer is very beautiful. Is there any one of you who didn't understand?"
  I took a look at my homework. I thought about this question for a long time yesterday, and finally came up with a solution in a flash of inspiration, and then finally did it. At that time, I still felt that I was awesome. I guess not many of the whole class made it.
  As a result, Yin Mo went up today to brush up and finish writing without even thinking about it. Is this the gap between me and Peking University?
  The girls were already full of admiration. Among the boys with better grades, they looked frustrated, while those with lower grades looked disdainful, as if they "know how to read and have a good use".

Yin Mo’s proof process is very detailed and easy to understand. The problem itself is just a clever solution. It’s hard for me to think of it, but after reading the answer, I will find that it’s the same, so everyone basically agrees. I understand it, and there is no need for Pharaoh to continue talking.

So it is very miraculous that Pharaoh did not procrastinate today.
  The teachers after that didn’t know if they had heard about it. One counted as another, and they all liked to call Yin Mo’s name to ask him to answer questions, and basically he could solve them smoothly. Only the reading questions in English class were really not good. He can come up with the answer at once, so let him escape.
  No, it should be a lost opportunity to pretend.
  Nima, I haven't used it for two years, so I almost forgot it?
  Yin Mo smiled embarrassedly and said, "You have just started reviewing, and the questions are relatively simple. I have reviewed one more round than you, and I have done a lot of questions. These questions are similar to those I have seen before. Yes, I will definitely fail you in the Chinese test now."
  I don't want to listen to his nonsense anymore, he just told Ip Man that "every master has his own strengths and weaknesses, and he will be a little bit the same in everything".
  It's a billion points!
  But in the afternoon, he proved this matter with his strength. He wrote the dictation of Pipa Xing. After writing a paragraph and a half, he couldn't remember the rest of it. It made all the boys who had been sour all day don't care that Mr. Lu is still standing on the podium There is one on the table with a red face and a very happy smile.
  "Why are you laughing? There are not as many people as you who have been silent!" Teacher Lu angrily nodded at one of them, and then took out the textbook to give a lecture.
  Because Chinese does not need to be reviewed for a whole year, our school traditionally finishes the contents of six books in five semesters, and then reviews in one semester. Slightly higher, now the last book has been half finished, and at the same time, we have begun to urge us to go back and memorize the texts required by the previous books, which is why our average score is higher than other classes.

After the Chinese class was over, Teacher Lu posted the printed seating chart and left the classroom. After that, the last biology class was over, but today I have to change seats, and I don't think I can go home until around six o'clock.

I went to the stage to take a look, and found that my seat was still at the end near the door. Because I am tall and not nearsighted, I usually don’t desert and don’t need to be watched by the teacher in front, so I always sit at the back. Once my deskmate was replaced by Yin Mo.
  Ah... I can't say I'm disgusted, but I'm not too happy.
  Probably because he discovered that Yin Mo is more attractive, Teacher Lu specially arranged the seats so that all the boys are in this area, and the girls who are closest to Yin Mo are separated by several rows, and they are all in front, so that it is impossible for them to turn back in class. Look at the handsome guy, he is really scheming.
  After I relayed the situation to Yin Mo who didn't join in the fun, he looked rather happy. I communicated with him many times today, and my grades are not bad (second in class) , I’m barely on the same level as him (self-confessed), so we can get along quite well. If he really wants to talk in class now, I’m the only one I’m more familiar with. The others probably don’t have the right names.
  After school, after everyone changed positions, Teacher Lu carefully looked at the current situation in the class again, and made sure that there were no missing people who needed to be separated were still sitting together, and then called Yin Mo to his office, it seemed that he wanted to ask I'm not used to the situation today.
  I was not interested in this, so I packed up my things and slipped away first. When I turned on my mobile phone to collect the meal fee, I saw my mother sent a message saying that I would go home to eat today, and she made a big meal at home.
  Well, this is also an occasional thing. Sometimes my mother would like to have a family dinner on a whim, and she will cook the "big meal" by herself. The reason for the quotation marks is because her cooking skills can barely reach the farmhouse level In addition, for the sake of health preservation, she highly recommends the idea of less salt and less oil, and every time she wants to cook, it is because she learned a new dish on the Internet, it looks delicious and she thinks she can cook it Come out - the new dishes she tried are strongly not recommended to taste, because it may directly make you lose your appetite for dinner - anyway, these "big meals" have left a deep memory on me.
  Do you want to eat something ahead of time? I still have a few dollars left over for lunch, so I can buy a piece of bread...
  Forget it, I still believe in my mother's cooking skills. Even if you can't eat new dishes, you can always eat the ones you have made before.
  But I played around and didn't expect that I still underestimated my mother's cooking skills. It can be described as shocking—
  White cut elbow flowers, salted elbow slices cooked in salt water and then poured with the prepared sauce, as long as the sauce is well prepared, it will not be unpalatable.
  But the salt water my mother used to cook the elbows only added half a teaspoon of salt to the pot, and the sauce couldn’t see the chili and the garlic. I tried it, maybe I didn’t add any salt and vinegar. My good guy, I just ate a little bit of it in my mouth. Soy sauce smell.
  It can be eaten, but I can't eat, and my mother probably thinks that the elbow is a big dish, and the other only fried two green vegetables that also faded out.
  Dad looked indifferent, he could eat rice with plain water, and my mother was very satisfied with his cooking skills. In the end, only my injured world was completed. After all, I was full of all kinds of MSG and oily fumes when I ate outside every day during this time. The flavors have become quite heavy.
  So dinner was very painful for me, I hardly moved a bowl of rice, and ate all the vegetables.
  During the meal, I mentioned Yin Mo's matter as an anecdote, and both parents expressed surprise.
  "You said that person's name is Yin Mo? Is it a stranger's Mo?" Mom thought for a while and asked.
  "Yes, eh, how do you know?" I asked in surprise.
  "Last week he went to my place for psychological counseling. I remember saying that he was depressed because of a broken relationship. I thought it would be fun for a high school student to say that he was depressed when he lost his relationship. In the end, he found that nothing happened, and It's not that he's broken in love at all, it's just that the girl he has a crush on is playing better with other people, hahaha..." Mom couldn't help laughing as she spoke.
  I'm also a little funny, I didn't expect that Yin Mo has such a side, I feel that the character is broken, well, if you get familiar with it in the future, you can use this to make fun of him, hehe, see if you still pretend or not.
  When I am in a good mood, my appetite will be fine. I took advantage of this energy to finish the meal in one go, and then went to find a pack of snacks to eat. At least I regained a little feeling in my mouth and knew what taste is.
  "Eat snacks just after eating..." Mom habitually scolded, but didn't say much, "Go do your homework."
  "I'm going to write if you don't tell me." I walked towards the room and subconsciously glanced at the back of my mother bent over to wipe the table. Short, with the movement of her bending over, a small section of white waist skin was revealed.
  I hurriedly retracted my eyes and didn't dare to look too much. I thought to myself that if I want to find a wife in the future, I must find a mother who is good-looking and has a good body.
  Mom and Teacher Lu are both the type with a good-looking face and a good figure. Mom has more delicate facial features and better skin, but Teacher Lu has bigger breasts.
  Aside from appearance factors, Mr. Lu's character is probably not very suitable for being a wife. Just thinking about my wife's vicious tongue like Mr. Lu in the future, and always being angry at me when I don't do something well, I don't feel good about it. alright.
  In comparison, although my mother is relatively strong and self-centered, no one can change her mind about the things she believes. For example, my father and I have shown clear resistance to the routine sport of shopping. I didn’t think about giving up. Instead, I called friends, or simply went shopping by myself—one word to describe this kind of character is “stubborn”—but if you give her enough freedom, or simply go to Accommodate her and follow her rhythm, then she will be the perfect wife.
  Dad is like this, he doesn’t have much opinion, he is soft-tempered, and he goes with the flow, so he and his mother just formed a complement when they met each other. Most of our family’s "policies" are based on my mother, and my life is very comfortable.

I'm also relatively soft-tempered, so it would be more comfortable to find a woman who is like my mother...

After finishing my homework at 9:30 as usual, I remembered the WeChat ID Yin Mo gave me today, so I found out my phone and turned it on, and sent a friend request through WeChat, with the note being my name, of course.
  I looked at QQ, and the conversation in the class was not as exciting as yesterday. After all, there are not so many topics to talk about every day. There are only a few girls showing off to each other. Join the QQ group, so they don't hide their "face" and look like a group of nympho.
  At this time, Yin Mo also passed my friend application. His profile picture is an anime profile picture. He is quite handsome, but I don’t know him. Or a hidden otaku?
  "Jiawei?"
  "It's Jiawei!" I couldn't help but type an exclamation point, but I'm used to it, who made the first default input method must be the word "Jiawei"? This name is really bad.
  "I'm sorry, Brother Jiawei, the input method is the fault." Yin Mo sent an emoji of a Shiba Inu sticking out its tongue and bowing, with the words "I'm sorry, please spare me".
  What a silly emoticon pack, I will directly save an emoticon pack, your picture is good, but it will be mine in the next second!
  "You should have been annoyed enough just now, right?" I asked.
  "Who said it wasn't? The students in our class are so enthusiastic." Yin Mo posted another emoji of a Shiba Inu laying down with its tongue out, tired and paralyzed.
  There are so many emoticons, I saved another one, and then continued: "After all, there are not many big brothers from Peking."
  "Hey, what kind of boss is he? He's on the verge of dropping out of school. (Shiba Inu giggles)"
  "That's a boss too, who can be expelled from Peking University by a normal person? (Shiba Inu smirks)"
  "My roommate is the big boss. He can score full marks in the test. He is not human. (Shiba Inu giggles)"
  "What is the score? (Shiba Inu giggles)"
  "Mathematical analysis is full of various points. I haven't listened to the class very much. I looked confused during the exam, and then I failed the subject. (Shiba Inu giggled)"
  After chatting with Yin Mo for more than ten minutes, my mind is full of that Shiba Inu smirking emoticon pack, this emoticon pack is very suitable for online chatting, I feel that I can send this emoticon pack no matter what I say, I have nothing to say It’s okay to send this emoticon package when you’re here.
  At this time, my mother outside started to call me to take a bath, so I sent a message, "I'm going to take a bath first, my mother called me (Shiba Inu giggled)" and left the phone.
  Our family uses a washing machine to wash clothes, so even if we take a shower every day, it will not be too much trouble. However, after winter, there are more clothes, and it is difficult to dry after washing, so if you don’t exercise much and sweat, you can wash it every two days.
  After taking a shower and drying my hair, my mother washed the grapes and told me to eat them. Those with seeds had to be peeled. I thought it was troublesome, so I ate two grapes.
  Mom also took a bath and changed into a blue and black nightdress. The fluffy one looks very warm and feels comfortable to the touch. The black fluff will reflect light under the light. It looks like it’s new, but I haven’t seen it before. Yes, I don't know when I bought it.
  "Eat two more!" Seeing me getting up, my mother said quickly.
  "I'm full, don't eat." I shook my head and said, "I haven't finished my homework yet."
  This excuse is good, my mother stopped pestering me as soon as she heard it, and let me go.
  After returning to the room and picking up the phone, Yin Mo only replied "Okay" and there was no more to say, and I didn't have anything to chat with him—I chatted with a guy in the middle of the night, thinking about it would be abnormal—so I went I didn't message him back and exited the chat interface.
  Then I clicked on the circle of friends. I usually don’t read this stuff, and there are few people I add on WeChat. I made a new friend, so I stopped by to check it out.
  I flipped through casually, and found that it was still the same, nothing new, just about to exit, but saw a very long text, which was sent by Yin Mo, so I stopped the action of exiting, and clicked on it to read.
  "I thought that after breaking up with zsq, I would fall into a trough for a long time, and even thought about committing suicide, but I didn't expect that after only two months, I would meet a woman who made my heart come alive again.
  Although it looks like I'm a scumbag, I can't lie to my heart. Just one second ago I was heartbroken because of zsq's departure, and the next second I was heartbroken because I saw her.
  There was even a voice deep in my heart that said to me: What is zsq, isn’t this person in front of you more important to pursue and grasp?
  So, I rebelled—no, it can’t be considered a rebellion, zsq and I have already broken up, so it should be said: I’m in love.
  No matter what the price is, I must pursue her! I'm going to make her my girlfriend! "
  The comments below are:
  "Liu Zida: Good guy, you've finally come out? It's just a woman. If we break up, it's a big deal to start a new relationship."
  "Zhang Mo's example: Brother Liu is right, you are our 403's obscene demon, because you have been depressed for half a month as a mere woman."
  "Yin Mo responded to Zhang Mo and pretended: ghost! You are the obscene demon!"
  "Zhang Mo replies to Yin Mo with an example: each other."
  "Router: Have you returned to your hometown?"
  "Yin Mo replied to the router: Well, the enrollment procedures are already in progress."
  "The router replied to Yin Mo: Hey, why bother?"

"Yin Mo replied to the router: Brother Lu, stop talking, I don't want to see that woman again."

"The router replied to Yin Mo: All right, you work hard, try to get into Tsinghua University, and it will be convenient for us to visit you when the time comes."
  "Yin Mo replied to the router: Let's talk about it after passing the exam. I don't even remember how to write the Chinese composition now hahaha."
  It seems that Yin Mo didn't drop out of school because he failed the course he said, but because he broke up with his girlfriend and then dropped out to avoid her. What he told his mother was also true--good guy, what about it?
  These people are Yin Mo's former roommates, right? Including the "full score test"?
  I looked left and right, and I feel that this one called "router" is more similar. Look at what people say, and I didn't go to Peking University to get into Tsinghua University, just for the convenience of visiting, tsk tsk tsk.
  I was very interested in Yin Mo's relationship experience, I clicked on his profile picture, entered his circle of friends, and saw a message he just posted.
  "Haha, everyone, look at this group of perverts, the girls on the list pay attention, this is their nature! [picture]"
  I clicked on the picture, and it was a group chat record. The group name was "403 Love each other and a family [Love]".
  At the beginning, Yin Mo posted a photo by himself, but now the photo has been mosaiced, and then Yin Mo said, "Look, this is how my current head teacher scolds people, super fierce."
  Then at the bottom, that Liu Zida replied: "Super boobs! []"
  Then there is a GIF of a villain's crotch swelling and exploding. Yin Mo took the screenshot just at the moment of the explosion.
  Zhang Mo said: "I really want to be scolded by her, and I also want to be stepped on by her high heels!"
  Router: "It feels like she must be very elegant in a leather coat and holding a whip candle."
  Liu Zida: "It's over, the obscene demon is going to attack her."
  Zhang Mo said: "I guess tomorrow you will be able to see a small video of the obscene being tied up and then hung up and whipped with a leather whip. Good brother, when the time comes to post the video, please give me the URL."
  Is this how college students chat?
  I haven't seen anyone make fun of dirty jokes so openly, but I feel that they must have a good relationship like this, right? He dares to make any jokes, he must be an iron buddy.
  Refresh it, and several comments pop up soon.
  "Perfect life: Good guy 666, save the screenshot and send it to Sister Yao."
  "Zhang Mo pretended to reply to a perfect life: Nima, how dare you! If you dare to post, I will send a photo of you sleeping naked to the school's confession wall tomorrow."
  "Perfect Life replied to Zhang Mo's sample: Good guy, you can send it for a try? I don't believe it can pass the review."
  "Little ghost: yysy, you don't need to post pictures, we all know that Brother Liu is such a person."
  "GRAND replied to the little ghost: There is one thing to say, indeed."
  "Perfect life responds to the little ghost: there is one thing to say, it is true."
  "Liu Zida:..."
  Watching them talk nonsense, I felt that I was in a better mood, so I continued to scroll down.
  Looking through the previous long article, the next one was actually more than half a year ago, and it was posted during the New Year.
  "I hope to have a girlfriend after Chinese New Year."
  Most of the replies below are from the group of people just now who sent "I want to be beautiful" or "Suggest to give me one first" or "Why don't we make do with it first".
  But the last reply was sent by someone I had never met before.
  "Jianxiansi Qiyan: I also want a boyfriend."
  It's a girl.
  I first wondered why I hadn’t posted on Moments for such a long time, and then I realized that Yin Mo should have deleted it. As for why he deleted it... Obviously, it was all about him and his ex-girlfriend Dog food for love stories.
  See Xiansi Qi Yan...zsq...
  That ex-girlfriend's name is Si Qi? Or homophones? So this circle of friends is the reason they are together?
  For a while, I felt like my stomach was starting to reflux.
  Resisting the urge to post a "I hope to have a girlfriend right away" Moments, I turned off WeChat.
  Now that I have a better understanding of Yin Mo, I really didn't realize that this kid still has such a relationship experience. Now he seems to have no setbacks after breaking up with him. Could it be because of that woman who brought him back to life?
  Emm, what kind of bloody third-rate love drama do I smell?
  So with the mentality that being alone is worse than being happy with others, I opened the QQ group and sent a sentence: "Have you seen Yin Mo's circle of friends?"
  "Moments? Didn't he block it?"
  "Yeah, I was also blocked, and I want to see if he took a selfie."
  "Why are you asking this? Are you not blocked?" Someone asked me.
  When I saw this sentence, I felt as if I was suddenly stared at by a pack of hungry wolves, as if I would be rushed up by the pack of wolves and torn to pieces if I made any strange moves.
  "..." So everyone was blocked? Why am I not blocked?
  Is it because you forgot to block me?
  Then if I say that I can see it, if someone from this group of female wolves goes to inform, then I can't continue to eat melons?
  No, you have to hide!
  So I replied decisively: "Nothing! I just can't see it, so I came to ask if anyone can see it!"
  "Hey, there must be some very personal photos in it, so I don't let ordinary people see it." Someone said so.
  No, it's not...and I doubt you'd be heartbroken if you actually saw that.
  In order not to reveal my secrets, I turned off my phone resolutely. Just now, I was looking at Moments and chatting, and it was already past ten o'clock.
  So I plugged in my phone to charge, started stretching myself, and then I washed up and went to bed.
  The next day, I woke up early as usual, went out to eat a bowl of strong noodles, and then went to school by car. When I got to the classroom, I found that Yin Mo had also arrived.
  Speaking of which, he is also a day student, but he lives close by, and he also comes to study at night.
  Seeing me come in, Yin Mo nodded to me with a smile, and I saluted back, and then there was no communication. I had a few awkward chats on WeChat yesterday, but I had nothing to say when we met.
  However, after reading his circle of friends yesterday, I deeply realized how boring his heart is, so I was curious about him, especially his love history, so I asked: "Well, you When you were in college, did you ever fall in love?"
  Yin Mo gave me a strange look, and the faint smile that had been hanging on his mouth disappeared for a moment, but soon he regained his smiling expression and said, "There was... once."
  "Once?" I pretended to be surprised and said, "Why did you say it happened?"
  "Because we broke up." Yin Mo shook his head and said, "After talking for more than half a year, we broke up after finding out that it was not suitable."
  "Hey..." I was very curious about this, because I had never been in a relationship before, so I was quite curious about everything related, whether it was the feelings during the relationship or after the breakup, so I asked again: "Is the breakup painful? "
  "It's a little bit, it's good to cry twice, and I'll get over it soon."
  Liar, he almost wanted to commit suicide when he said in Moments.
  But because of this, I am even more sure that he just forgot to block me from Moments.
  "I don't dare to fall in love with what you said." I said with a smile.
  "That's not enough. It's not advisable to waste food because of choking. Besides, falling in love itself is a very happy thing." Yin Mo said, "Chatting, dating, and playing with girls are still very different from playing with boys. ..."
  "Such as opening a house?" I don't know why I made such a joke in a flash of my brain.
  Yin Mo glanced at me, then smiled, and said, "Yes, there is still a room."
  "..." Good guy, you actually admitted it straight away, and my curiosity arose all of a sudden, so I asked in a low voice, "Have you and your girlfriend... your ex-girlfriend... done it?"
  Yin Mo said without any embarrassment: "Yes, I have done it."
  "Then what... what does it feel like?" I felt like ants were crawling in my heart.
  "How can I tell you this? Have you ever done it yourself?"
  "..." I nodded, and felt like I had lost.
  "Hey, it's a little more comfortable than using your hands, but it's not so comfortable...it's more about enjoying other places, such as kissing, breast rubbing, and spiritual..." Yin Mo can be very calm I feel a little embarrassed when I say such a thing. Should I say that I am worthy of being a college student?
  "Then do you plan to find another one?" I asked again.
  "Well... yes, and I have a goal now, and I'm trying to pursue it... I don't know if I can succeed." Yin Mo nodded and said, "If you want to fall in love, I can Call your two hands."
  I finally refused. I don't have the confidence to hide my puppy love in front of a psychiatrist. If this is discovered, it is no joke...
Chapter 3

A few days passed in a blink of an eye, and the turmoil brought about by Yin Mo's transfer gradually calmed down. When daily life returned to only sufficient schoolwork, time naturally passed quickly.

Today is Friday, but of course there is no weekend in the third year of high school. Our school arranges a half-day holiday every week, that is, we only have one morning class on Sunday, and then rest in the afternoon and continue evening self-study in the evening, and one and a half days in two weeks , the holiday begins on Saturday afternoon.
  This week is a fortnight, so the holiday will start tomorrow afternoon, so even if there is still half a day of class, the atmosphere in the classroom has become anxious, and almost everyone is already planning where to go tomorrow afternoon and the day after tomorrow.
  However, since I entered the third year of high school, I have lost the right to go out to play, so I can sleep in on Sunday morning at most, and then play with my mobile phone to relax a little... I may not have time to play on my mobile phone, because although it is only a day and a half However, the teachers will unreasonably assign the amount of homework that should be given during the previous National Day holidays.

On the contrary, Yin Mo asked me curiously if I had any plans for the weekend, and he didn't have the consciousness to do homework at all.

Speaking of which, he is also a weirdo.

Because after the third year of high school, the teacher assigns homework directly in units of "sheets" instead of "questions", so it is naturally impossible for the teacher to have time to collect so many test papers to correct one by one, but directly Answers are checked in class the next day, so in theory it's okay if you don't do your homework.

But no one is really just like that. Occasionally, once or twice is fine. When the teacher is in class, he usually randomly selects people to answer questions. As long as it is not too bad luck, it is not a big problem.

But it is true that Yin Mo has almost never written homework, and was discovered by the teacher, but when the teacher asks him to answer questions, he can always answer quickly, so after these few days, even those who are usually very strict Mathematics teacher Lao Wang also reluctantly acquiesced that he didn't have to do his homework.

But he can write Chinese homework, and I don't know if he is afraid of Teacher Lu's mouth or because he feels that his Chinese is poor and needs to study hard.

But if he only writes Chinese homework, his holiday workload will be 6/7 less than ours at once, and it can be solved in one or two hours.

I angrily replied that I needed to do my homework, and he smiled and stopped asking. Instead, he asked me: "Do you know any good supermarkets nearby? I want the ones from department stores."

I thought about it, and found that there seemed to be no large department stores near the school. After all, our school had just moved into the urban area a few years ago, and it was built in the newly planned education area in the city. It turns out that this is a suburb nearby. After the school was built, the first people who came here were of course the real estate developers who came here after smelling the smell. The school district houses on the third floor and the third floor directly surrounded the school, and the first floor was basically reserved as a facade for renting out. Various small shops. Because most of the nearby residents are parents or teachers of students who mainly rent houses to accompany their students, they run out during the holidays. In short, there are not many permanent residents, and this is not the city center, so there is no big shopping mall built yet. stand up.

If you want to talk about the nearest large supermarket, you have to go to my house. There is a whole commercial street near my house. There is a Wal-Mart and Wanda Plaza in it. Because it is next to the university where my dad works, there is usually a lot of traffic.

After I told Yin Mo, he asked in surprise, "Where is your home?"

"Ah... yes, my mother has to go shopping on that street twice a week, once on Monday and once on Friday. I don't know why she loves shopping so much." The speed is not so fast, is it? Is there any difference between the things you see when you visit twice?"

Yin Mo smiled and said, "Women don't go shopping for shopping, they just do shopping."

"I can't understand anyway... If you are going, it's best not to go on weekends, there are so many people on weekends..." I casually reminded, and didn't say any more.

In the evening, I kept doing my homework in my room until ten o'clock and didn't finish it, because there will be only half a day of class tomorrow, that is, there are only four classes, and two of them are mathematics, so in fact only three teachers will go, The remaining four teachers who have no class tomorrow have assigned their holiday homework today, and what I just wrote is the holiday homework.

"Ah, I'm so exhausted..." I threw away the pen and looked at the small pile of papers left, feeling exhausted physically and mentally. The first round of review for these courses has now started, so the assigned homework is basically exhausted. They are all the knowledge points of the first year of high school, and I have forgotten many of them, so it is very tiring to write.

In order to change my mood, I took out my phone and looked at it.

At this moment, I heard the voice of my mother coming back. I checked the time and it was already a quarter past ten. It seems that my mother had a good time shopping today, and she has been shopping for so much longer than before.

I didn't put away the phone either, because I knew that my mother must be sweating all over and just wanted to take a shower quickly, and would not come to "check the post" for the time being, so I still continued to look at the phone with great peace of mind.

There are already people in the QQ group who are making dinner appointments in various Internet cafes. I am a little envious, but I can't go anyway, so I just quit QQ, and then cut another account.

Cough cough... shhh-

The last time I was on this account was a month ago. The update frequency in Mr. Lu's "fans" group is very unstable. Sometimes several people post pictures a day, and sometimes there is no one in a week or two. It's normal, so I usually post a month Just went up to see it once.

This time I went up and saw a lot of records, so I reviewed it with a happy mood, and clicked on the top right corner to go back to the top. I haven’t logged in for a long time, so there are so many chat records.

Many of them were taken in the past few days. After all, I can see Teacher Lu every day, and I can tell which day Teacher Lu is from when I look at the pictures.

Hey, this picture is not bad, it should be taken during the evening self-study. Teacher Lu sat on the podium and lowered her head to correct the test questions of the last class quiz, and then a strand of hair hung down. Behind the ear, there is a strange temptation in this woman's action of pulling her hair, not bad, not bad, reserved.

And this one, Mr. Lu is walking quickly into the women's toilet, the pace is very fast, it looks like one leg has become an afterimage in the photo, it seems that there is an urgency to urinate? Although the photo itself is nothing, but it makes people can't help but wonder, who the hell is so good at taking pictures... Save it.

This one is also okay. Teacher Lu is writing on the blackboard with his back to everyone, because he is writing on the top of the blackboard. Teacher Lu is not tall, about 1.5 meters tall, and he is only 1.6 meters tall in high heels. So writing like this is a bit laborious, so she had to stand on tiptoe, stretch her hand, and try to lift it up. Because of this, the little shirt on Teacher Lu's upper body was also pulled to one side, and it was tightly attached to the upper body, almost exposing the waist, and the legs were straight because of wearing high heels and standing on tiptoe. It seems that the legs have become longer, and the perfect bumpy figure is fully displayed. Teacher Lu's figure is very sensual, with big breasts and buttocks, and looks good in clothes. In addition, this picture shows the teacher's temperament perfectly. The whole picture looks like a strong uniform temptation—no Said, save!

These three photos are relatively good, and the other ones are either blurry or from bad angles, so I just looked at them.

Satisfied, I feel that I have gained a lot today, but suddenly I saw someone posted a picture at the bottom-it was an ID that I had never seen before. The ID is very familiar, and I often look at the pictures they secretly took. I can probably even match their seats according to the angle of the photo, so I almost know who they are... But this new ID is obviously the first. I posted a picture once, but it was quite early to join the group, and I don't know who it is.

The picture was posted yesterday. When I looked at the picture carefully, my eyes widened and my breathing became short of breath.

This picture...

It's the bottom of the skirt.

I didn't doubt the authenticity of this picture at all, because even though the camera was completely shrouded in the darkness at the bottom of the skirt, I could still vaguely see that this skirt was exactly the gray knee-length skirt that Teacher Lu wore on Tuesday, matching her upper body The little gray suit is just a set, and under the skirt, Teacher Lu also wears a pair of flesh-colored stockings, which tightly wraps her thighs that have been exercised very tightly by standing on the podium all year round, making people's eyesight It can't be removed at all - because Miss Lu actually rarely wears stockings. Although her legs are beautiful, she even wears skirts very few times. Most of the time, she wears pants, and even skirts are rarely worn She wears stockings, and even if she wears stockings, she usually only chooses flesh-colored stockings. I only remember the black ones once or twice... So that day, I almost glanced at her beautiful legs in stockings after a while, and I was very impressed.

And now I also know that in addition to the flesh-colored pantyhose, she also had a pair of pink cotton underwear at the bottom of the skirt that day, and the crotch of the stockings was clearly visible, but it may be due to the thicker pantyhose and pantyhose. , I can't see any strange shapes, it's just a shadow...

My first reaction was that Teacher Lu actually wore pink underwear, and my second reaction was that I actually saw Teacher Lu's underwear...

For a moment, I didn't know whether I should laugh or be excited, so I froze there all of a sudden, but my fingers moved very cleverly and saved the picture.

god!

The person who took the photo is a god!

After I fully realized it, I suddenly became super excited-this is the first time since the establishment of this group that there has been such a breakthrough, because even if everyone used to use the trumpet to flirt with Mr. Lu in the group, He also "let go of the cruel words" and said that one day he would take pictures of Teacher Lu's skirt, but when this result really appeared in front of me, I still felt very incredible.

How much courage does it take to dare to do such a thing? You know, Teacher Lu's sense is very keen. Even the bosses in the group have been discovered before taking such careful long-distance candid shots, and the picture in front of him is extremely clear, and even his hands are not shaking. It's almost like a close-up photo... I don't know who else but God can take it.

I zoomed out and looked at the group chat records at the back, and sure enough, it was blown up.

Whether it's the old Yinbi who has been diving to look at pictures, or the bosses who often take secret photos to benefit the group, they are all blown out by this divine photo.

"Is this Teacher Lu?" "This skirt and stockings are likely to be true?" "The bottom of the skirt???" "Who took the picture?" "How did you get it?" Boss, ask for the original picture! No, big god! Brother! Dad! Grandpa!"

The usual stagnant pool of silently posting pictures and silently saving the group suddenly became extremely lively. I guess even this group was never so lively when it was first established.

But it's a pity, after the master silently posted this picture, there was no movement at all, and he went offline directly. It is estimated that his private chat has been bombarded by a group of people.

Afterwards, everyone discussed the identity of the Great God intensely, but it is a pity that this picture is completely from the perspective of the skirt, and the surrounding environment cannot be seen at all, so it is impossible to lock the position of the Great God—and this further proves the horror of the Great God. It's equivalent to stuffing the phone completely under Mr. Lu's skirt, and even taking pictures there between his legs!

This has not been found?

When I returned the trumpet, I was still in agitated mood. I began to wonder if with the strength of the great god, would I take more upskirt photos in the future... No, please take more!

After reading QQ, I opened WeChat, and there was no new news, but when I clicked on Moments, there was an unexpected harvest-Yin Mo posted a new Moments.

It’s the first time I saw him with a picture for a long article, so I clicked on the picture first.

It should be sitting in front of a table with two cups of milk tea on the table, one close to the camera and one opposite the table.

There are two forearms in the two corners of the photo, which should belong to Yin Mo, that is, he is holding his mobile phone with both hands, aiming at the two cups of milk tea on the table to take pictures.

But the milk tea is obviously not the point. The point is that on the opposite side of the table, there is a small hand holding the cup of milk tea. Its slender and slender white fingers clearly look like a girl's hand.

And the photo just happened to stop at the girl's wrist and did not go up, so the girl on the opposite side of the table had only one hand in the picture.

The picture looks a little unclear, but it can probably be seen that it should be drinking milk tea with the girl... Generally speaking, this kind of situation only happens on a date, right?

Combined with his last circle of friends, good guy, this has taken down his "new target"?

In the spirit of caring for the emotional life of my classmates and a little curiosity, I clicked on his long article and read it.

"Tonight, I came to the pedestrian street to shop for some clothes and necessities, but I ran into my goddess (in bold), so I immediately forgot what I was shopping for, and directly used my 18 skills to lick it.

There is one thing to say, I used to look down on dog licking behavior, but now I have to say: I am proud of being a dog licker! What is dog licking? If you can lick it, you will be successful!

I just stuck it up and said what a coincidence, you also go shopping? The goddess was also very happy to see me, and said yes, come and visit if you have nothing to do. I said again, let me go with you, I am strong, and I am good at carrying bags. The goddess felt sorry for me and said no, she has almost finished shopping, and she just does not buy anything. I said again, shall I invite you to watch a movie? She said it was too late and there was not enough time, and she seemed to be worried that it would be unsafe for me to go home too late. I asked again, how about going to the bar for a drink? She said I was still a high school student and couldn't drink. me on the spot? ? ? In fact, she knew that I had dropped out of college, so she was deliberately teasing me, so she smiled happily when I saw the question marks on my face, but she still refused to go with me for a drink. In the end, I had no choice but to invite her to drink milk tea, and this time she agreed, so I directly gave her a full arrangement of polysaccharide pudding, pearl popcorn, taro ball, coconut fruit Oreo, 40 yuan for an extra large cup, and she couldn’t help but say too much Yes, I will gain ten catties after drinking it. I said I like meaty ones, but she gave me a blank look, but in the end I drank it all—do you think I licked it? "

Reply below:

"Liu Zida: The goddess is also very happy to see you (×), the goddess must be polite and cannot drive you away (√). The goddess loves you (×), the goddess does not want to go shopping with you (√). The goddess is worried that you are too late Going home is not safe (×), the goddess is worried that you will make her unsafe if you watch movies dishonestly (√)...Forget it, just be happy."

"Zhang Mo made a show: I feel so pitiful after seeing it. jpg."

"Router: I feel so pitiful after reading it. jpg."

"Yin Mo: Hehe, you guys are just jealous that I'm about to lick a goddess, you are pitiful, middle finger.jpg."

"The router replied to Yin Mo: You are right, but I have a girlfriend."

"Liu Zida replied to Yin Mo: What you said is correct, but I have a girlfriend. @, you don't have one."

"Zhang Mo: Fuck your mother! After I fuck your mother, I will have three girlfriends! Then I will let you call me dad! I will give you red envelopes!"

Then I refreshed and found that Zhang Mo's reply was deleted.

These people really dare to make any jokes...

I have some emotion, is this a college student? If you dare to post this kind of words in the circle of friends, wouldn't it be a direct social death for your family to see it?

But this guy Yin Mo... is really interesting, he probably thinks it's like licking a dog, so he posted it on Moments to laugh at himself, right? To be able to do this for the sake of the goddess, after all, he is a top student at Peking University, is he all introverted like this now? I don't know how beautiful the goddess Yin Mo licked was, to let him put down her body to lick it. I feel that if it were me, at least the other party would have to be at the level of Mr. Lu to lick me like this, right?

What? You say mother's level? No, no, I don't think I dare to lick at my mother's level.

Let me tell you a joke, five years ago, when I graduated from elementary school, I went back to her natal home with my mother to visit my grandparents. When I was at the train station, a middle-aged uncle came over very kindly and asked if we were going to XX (mother’s hometown) , He said he was the same, just now we heard that our accent was very similar to his, and thought it might be from the fellow Balabala.

I was young at the time, very greedy, and I loved spicy food. The smell of pickled peppers and chicken feet made my mouth water, but I still remembered what my parents taught me not to eat things given by strangers, so I He looked at his mother with longing eyes.

In the end, my mother smiled and said that it was edible, and asked me to thank my uncle. I was overjoyed when I heard that, and after thanking the man, I took the chicken feet and gnawed on it.

The uncle probably felt that it was close, and then he talked to my mother naturally while I was eating, and kept talking about his own business. He must be quite rich.

My mother just kept looking at him with a smile, showing a slightly surprised and admiring look. The uncle's desire to express himself was off the charts, and his sexual desire was also on the rise. I guess my mother's smile was all over my head at the time, and I don't know what it was. Floating or the brain of the sperm is broken, he actually reached out to hold his mother's hand.

Then at the moment when he was about to touch it, his mother took the initiative and grabbed his hand, and then—click, with a crisp sound, the uncle's two fingers were directly on the back of his hand.

Then I watched the expression on my mother's face suddenly change from sunny to cloudy with a chicken paw in my mouth, angrily scolding the middle-aged uncle for flirting with me - not really scolding, but analyzing it from a psychological point of view The mental state of the middle-aged uncle, from seeing his mother wanting to strike up a conversation at the beginning, to getting close to the child first, showing his watch inadvertently, talking about his own business, etc., exposes the dirty thoughts of the middle-aged uncle naked, and the surrounding The onlookers were all watching the excitement, and after seeing their mother's beauty, they naturally took their mother's side. At that time, the atmosphere was not like what it is now. Women were banged because of the clothes they wore.

So after my mother counted down my dark thoughts from head to toe, the moment my mother let go, the middle-aged uncle ran away clutching his fingers that were almost broken and excruciatingly painful, while my mother won a big victory With a slight smug look on my face, I saw me gnawing on the chicken feet in a daze, so I patted me and said that the spoils are half of each person, so I gnawed one in my mouth in a daze, and put the package bag The remaining one was handed in.

I still haven't figured out whether my mother's tricks of "beauty tricks", "showing the enemy to be weak" and "secretly concealing Chen Cang" at that time were just to trick the other party into a bag of pickled peppers and chicken feet?

Maybe it's because of that incident that I have strange feelings for Mr. Lu now (in fact, it's just pure sex criticism).

But knowing that Yin Mo is still single now, and that he is still a dog-licker, I suddenly feel superior. I don’t know why, anyway, I always feel that single mothers and fetuses look down on dog-lickers. Both of them are likely to be virgins for the rest of their lives...

"Jiawei! Do you want to eat jujube cake? I just bought it and it's still warm~" the mother shouted outside after taking a shower.

I raised my brows, and immediately forgot about Mr. Lu and Yin Mo, and replied "Here!" I plugged in my mobile phone, which was almost dead, and rushed out like the wind.

Today, my mother seems to be in a good mood, sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed, playing with her mobile phone while blowing her hair.

The long wet hair hanging down after taking a shower seems to be still steaming, and from time to time, a drop of water will fall on the ground, and sometimes it will fall on the mother's collarbone and slide in along the deep gully...

I don't know what my mother is looking at, but there is a faint smile on the corner of her mouth, obviously in a very happy mood.

The whole picture looks very harmonious, and people can't help but feel better.

Sitting at the dining table, I tore open the plastic bag that contained the jujube cake, picked up a piece, bit off half of it, and asked vaguely, "Aren't you going to eat it?"

Dad raised his eyes from the newspaper and glanced at me, then lowered his eyes to continue reading, and said casually: "I'll eat later."

Well, I knew it, but it wasn't my father I was asking, it was mainly my mother.

I don't know how my mother grew. My mother's figure has always been slim, but this is not the result of weight loss. In other words, my mother has never done anything similar to weight loss, and she has never even consciously controlled her weight. On the contrary, she Except for three meals a day, I also eat snacks at night, and there are also various snacks, but I just don’t know what’s going on, and I have never gained weight.

Her weight has been hovering around 100 catties, she is not fat, her mother is still quite tall at 1.6 meters, and her breasts are not small, her buttocks are quite upturned, she can still only be 100 catties with this figure , how thin her legs and waist are, you can weigh it yourself...

By the way, I also inherited her physique, no matter how much I eat, I won't gain weight, hehe.

So I'm curious why she doesn't eat jujube cake, usually she comes to grab it from me.

"I don't want to eat anymore. I just went shopping and drank milk tea and burped~" Mom hiccupped suddenly while talking.

For a while, the atmosphere was a little awkward.

My god, you sneaked milk tea again! ?

For a moment, I felt that the jujube cake in my hand was not fragrant.

Seeing the resentful look in my eyes, my mother smiled sheepishly and said, "I'll bring it to you next time. Someone invited me to drink it today. I'm embarrassed to ask her to buy another drink and bring it back."

I nodded, reluctantly accepted her "next time" and vented my anger on Zao Gao.

I ended up with a long hiccup and went to the shower.

Mmm, jujube-flavored hiccups.

I don't know what the taste of mother's hiccup is, milk tea? That should be sweet, right?

The next day, after school at noon.

Teacher Lu walked into the classroom, and the atmosphere in the classroom was a little delicate for a while.

Without him, Teacher Lu actually changed her skirt and flesh-colored stockings again today.

Although it is very normal to dress up, Teacher Lu usually wears it like this because there are meetings in the school. As the class teacher, Teacher Lu often participates in some mobilization meetings, report meetings, study meetings, etc., but it happened that last night, we were still in school. Teacher Lu's "fans" group saw some things that shouldn't be seen.

What's more, today's outfit is almost exactly the same as yesterday's photo.

So naturally, everyone who saw that photo remembered the content of that photo.

Gray knee-length skirt in thick, rough fabric.

Flesh-colored pantyhose, tight thighs, and a curvy buttocks.

Pink underwear... Will Teacher Lu still wear pink underwear today?

Subconsciously, I turned my head to look around.

At the same time, many male students made the same move as me, so everyone's eyes inevitably met each other.

"Ah, you kid also saw that photo? Old pervert!" "Bah, you have the nerve to talk about me?" "Damn, are you in the group?" "Damn, are you all in the group?"" Damn, I'm also in the group?"

Although there is no sound, silence is better than sound at this time.

But when I met Yin Mo's gaze, he looked at me suspiciously and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Well, the new comrade apparently doesn't know about it...

In order not to expose the fact that I was also in the group (although it has been exposed long ago, there is no boy in this class who is not in the group, and there are even girls in the group), I did not give Yin Mo any explanation, but shook my head to show that I do not know anything.

Teacher Lu saw a group of people looking around when she came in, frowned and patted the desk, saying, "What are you looking at?"

So everyone immediately sat upright.

It's probably going to be a holiday soon, and Teacher Lu didn't want to lose his temper, so after everyone calmed down, he said, "This time, it's the same as before. One and a half days off. Tomorrow night's evening self-study will continue as usual. Don't waste time at home. Now there are only more than two hundred days before the college entrance examination, so I can't afford to delay, after finishing my homework, I should read more and avoid running around..."

Barabara talked a lot of nonsense, but obviously not many people really listened to her, finally took a vacation, and stayed at home to study? If everyone is so self-conscious, then our class will all read a book casually.

"...Okay, that's all. Remember to stay for the students who are on duty next Saturday, sweep the floor, take out the trash, and then Yin Mo will come to my office for a while, and the others can leave first." After finishing speaking, Teacher Lu Turned around and left the classroom.

"Oh——" As soon as Teacher Lu left, there was a small cheer in the class—the reason for the low voice was that Teacher Lu would hear it—and then there was a noisy sound of rummaging through boxes and cabinets, and some thieves had already cleaned up. He picked up his schoolbag and ran away. A buddy who was a student on duty also ran away, but was caught by the monitor.

"What does Teacher Lu want from you?" I asked Yin Mo curiously.

"I don't know... Maybe it's because my Chinese is so bad?" Yin Mo also said helplessly.

Pfft, I almost couldn't help laughing out loud.

Although Yin Mo hasn't learned high school knowledge for two years, since many of his classes recently are reviewing the knowledge of the first year of high school, and the questions he does are all detailed and basic, so he is handy in doing it, because most of what he has forgotten is He may not be able to solve the difficult questions, the twists and turns that require special solutions, but it’s not that he can’t do it. In his words, it’s called a problem that can be done in one click. , but not allowed to use.

But apart from these classes, his Chinese can be said to be a mess. Pinyin, idiom usage, classical Chinese, dictation, and problem-solving ideas for reading comprehension, he doesn’t remember any of them. I can't remember how to write the words, there are a lot of typos, and he won the last place in the class in the last class quiz.

Of course, as I said earlier, everyone in our class is good at Chinese because of Teacher Lu's good teaching, so in contrast, Yin Mo's Chinese, which was not bad at first or at least passed, is particularly bad.

"Then you go, I guess Teacher Lu has to give you a little trouble, haha, otherwise a student from Peking University can't even pass the 985 exam after teaching her, then she will lose face at all." I said.

Of course, this is just a joke. For students who can be admitted to Peking University, even if they lose 50 points in Chinese, it is easy to get 985 in the exam...

OTZ.

After Yin Mo went to the office, I didn't wait for him - why should I wait for him? ——He just picked up his bag and left, had a meal outside first, and then went home.

When I got home, there was no one at home. Although my father had no classes on weekends, he would also go to the office. He had cooperation projects with many research institutes. Although some of the relatively simple parts of the projects could be given to students, most of them Some of them are made by himself, so he is usually quite busy. In addition, my mother is usually 997, and I am also 997. He has nothing to do at home alone, so he simply 997 with him.

From this point of view, the three members of our family are all model workers. They must have saved the world in their previous life. This blessing is...

Since most of the homework has been solved last night, although I have arranged a lot today, I don't need to rush to do it, and I just finished eating and I am a little sleepy, so I just lay down on the bed.

Glancing at his phone, Yin Mo's circle of friends has updated an article, but there is nothing about it. It means that he successfully added the goddess' WeChat when he was drinking milk tea yesterday, and when he sent "good morning" to the goddess this morning, he received a reply from the goddess. Let it dry.

All of them replied: "I feel so pitiful after seeing it."

I resisted the urge to follow suit, I still want to continue to spy on his circle of friends, but I can't let him find out and block me.

Speaking of which, after I knew Yin Mo's true face (he was going to die for his ex-girlfriend, he turned around and licked other women), and seeing him pretending to be a perfect boy in class every day, I found it very funny .

I guess when he was smiling and dealing with those nympho girls, he kept thinking in his stomach, oh, my charm is so great, the goddess will definitely like me and so on.

Looking at QQ again, there are no beautiful photos of Mr. Lu today, let alone under-skirt photos, but this is also normal. After all, Mr. Lu came after school for a while, and he didn't walk around the classroom, and he didn't want to sneak a photo. There may be a chance, if this can still allow the great god to be photographed, then he may really be a god.

After reading it, I also felt sleepy, so I closed my eyes and planned to squint for a while, but the alarm clock was not set, and I accidentally fell asleep at three o'clock, so I quickly got up and started studying. This sleep was refreshing, so my learning efficiency was also high. It's quite high, and I wrote the rest of the homework in one afternoon.

In the evening, my father came back early and planned to take me out to eat. After all, neither of us can cook, so we can only eat instant noodles if we don’t go out to eat.

Then when I was eating, I had a whim and asked my father to call and ask my mother if she had eaten, and if she hadn't eaten, would she like to eat together. My father asked, but my mother didn't eat, but there is a patient here, so I can't come, so we made up our minds, packed two dishes and went to my mother's clinic to find her after eating.

I haven't been to my mother's clinic for a while, and I don't have time to come if I usually want to. The last time I came back was summer vacation.

This clinic is run by my mother herself. Except for a girl at the front desk, there is only my mother. The place is not big, just a living room, a room, and a bathroom. The living room is very small, except for a front desk table and a waiting sofa, there is no other large furniture. The room is quite big, and there are some props that mothers use for psychological counseling, a bookcase, a desk, and a small bed.

I used to think that the bed was used by my mother to rest, but after I asked, I found out that it was used by my mother to hypnotize others.

Good guy, hypnotized!

So I pestered my mother every day to learn, but I gave up after my mother explained the principle of hypnosis to me in detail. The so-called hypnosis is actually used to treat insomnia. Mom, here, my mother will let them lie down, and then give them psychological counseling to help them fall asleep.

The reason why the hypnosis is successful is mainly because they want to sleep by themselves, but they can’t fall asleep because of too many things on their minds. The function of mother’s hypnosis is to let them relax and get rid of distracting thoughts in their hearts, not the kind of sleep that I think can make the other party sleep. The other party fell asleep.

But after explaining to me, my mother said that she would just rest on the bed when no one is around, so I bought a good quality and soft cot, otherwise a recliner would solve the problem.

Now my mother is talking with the patient inside, and my father and I are sitting on the sofa with a boxed lunch, because there is no coffee table outside, so we can only carry it.

The girl at the front desk is named Luo Xuan, she is twenty-five years old, she is her mother's distant cousin, she is also pretty, but there are some small freckles on her face, but it does not affect the overall delicate facial features, coupled with the unique youthful vitality of young people , looks very beautiful.

I usually call her sister Xuan, because we are not much different in age, only eight years old, and we played in mud together when we were young.

But my mother asked me to call her aunt. When I was a child, I refused. I argued with her that Sister Xuan is obviously a sister, not an aunt. In the end, my mother couldn't screw me, so I didn't bother to care about it. So in fact, I should call her Aunt Xuan. That's right.

"Sister Xuan, why don't you eat first? We bought two lunch boxes, just for you." I raised the bag in my hand.

Luo Xuan smiled and said, "No need, I'll wait for sister Ya to eat together, if you and brother-in-law have something to do, go back first."

"Ah, I seem to be fine..." I don't really want to go back, I haven't seen sister Xuan for a long time, and I want to play with her more, but now that my father is here, I don't want to be too presumptuous.

Dad glanced at me and said, "Have you finished your homework?"

"Almost..." I said.

"Then sit here for a while. I forgot to buy water just now. I'll go buy two bottles of water for your mother and Luo Xuan." Dad got up.

"Brother-in-law, don't bother, there is a water dispenser here." Luo Xuan said with some embarrassment.

"I'll buy you some drinks. Your sister Ya likes to drink milk tea a lot recently. I'll go and buy two cups." Dad said with a smile.

milk tea? What milk tea?
  I jumped up, chased after him and shouted at my father's back: "Dad! Buy three cups!!!"
Dear readers,

Can anyone tell me how to create page 2 ?
Chapter 4

Since the nearest milk tea shop is still a little far away, my mother and her guests walked out of the room before my father came back to buy milk tea.

It's actually a girl, about the same age as Luo Xuan, maybe even younger, like a college student, dressed in a rustic and gloomy way, wearing a mask and wrapping herself in long-sleeved trousers. She looked very unconfident. At this time, there was a kind of smile on her face that could be seen by force.
  The mother who came out behind also had a helpless expression on her face. After the girl kept bowing to her mother to express her gratitude, she went out and left.
  When she was leaving, I saw a tall and strong man waiting outside the clinic door at some point. After the girl went out, he quickly greeted her as if asking something. After noticing my gaze The man froze for a moment, then showed me a kind smile, nodded, and walked away with the girl in his arms.
  Is it a boyfriend? Going to see a psychiatrist with your girlfriend?
  He nodded and smiled at me, he seems to be a very friendly person, he should love his girlfriend very much, right?
  "Mom, what's wrong with that sister just now?" After the two walked away, I asked my mother curiously.
  My mother glared at me and said, "I'm not sick, don't talk nonsense."
  Seeing my mother's tired face, I realized that I had slipped my tongue and realized that she hadn't eaten yet. I quickly raised the lunch bag in my hand and said, "Mom, are you hungry, eat first, eat first..."
  "What did you buy?" The mother got excited when she mentioned eating, with an expression of interest on her face, she took the bag and opened it: "Oh, it's quite rich, isn't it?"
  "After frying two dishes, Dad went to buy milk tea for you and Sister Xuan."
  "Luo Xuan, let's go in and eat, Jiawei, go and hang up the closed sign first, and rest tonight... Oh, I was so exhausted just now." After her mother ordered, she went back to the consulting room with her things Went there, Luo Xuan followed, and I changed the sign on the door according to what she said.
  When I followed into the room, the two of us had already eaten, because my father and I specially ordered the dishes that my mother loved, so the way she eats now can be said to be extremely unrestrained.
  Seeing my mother eating happily, I took the opportunity to ask the question just now. It is rare to see my mother look helpless. Could it be that the girl just got a very difficult disease? Even mom can't do anything?
  This reminds me of a joke. The doctor tells the patient which one he wants to hear first. The patient tells the bad news. The doctor says the disease is very difficult and he has never seen it before. The patient asks the good news again. Doctor Saying we decided to name the disease after you lol.
  Mom wiped her mouth with a piece of paper, and then said: "The girl just now is not sick, she just encountered some things at home recently, so she just feels a little broken, not even depression."
  "Isn't it just a matter of enlightening and enlightening?" I don't believe that this kind of thing can stump my mother?
  Mom blushed when she saw her, and said, "Her family's situation is quite special, so don't ask any more questions."
  Is this okay? My curiosity was completely aroused by my mother's abnormal appearance, so I leaned over to squeeze my mother's shoulders very doglikely, and asked around from time to time.
  In the end, I said that I was going to study psychology in the future, and now I wanted to get in touch with more cases, so my mother reluctantly told me.
  It turned out that the girl's mother cheated on her.
  But of course it doesn't stop there. The girl found out that this incident was very accidental. At first she just thought that her mother was not right, so she went to investigate whether her mother had too much contact with other people, and finally she actually found out about her mother. Evidence of cheating, and the object was her cousin!
  Isn't this incest? !
  The girl just felt a little broken at this time, but as she investigated more deeply, she found that her mother might have been coerced. Her cousin banged her mother and then threatened her on video, so her mother had to continue to commit herself to her cousin.
  So the girl felt that her mother was still "rescuable", so she kept the matter a secret, did not tell others, and continued to investigate secretly, intending to find a way to save her mother.
  As a result, her secret investigation was discovered by her cousin. Her cousin, who usually looks normal and even a little shy, actually planned to bang her and drag her into the water. Fortunately, she was already prepared to escape. Now she didn't know what to do, and she was in a state of confusion. In the end, her boyfriend found out that something was wrong and suggested that she see a psychiatrist, so she came here.
  "Ah, this..." I didn't know what to say for a while. I have never been in contact with this kind of thing, and I have never heard of similar incidents. It is not uncommon for a husband to catch his wife for cheating, but my daughter This is the first time I heard about catching my mother cheating, and the perpetrator was very arrogant and even planned to drag her daughter into the water.
  "I suggested she call the security officer, but she said she didn't want to mess up her home, and now she's afraid to go to her cousin, and she doesn't want other people to know about it, so she doesn't know what to do... ...I can't think of any good way." Mom said helplessly, "Besides, when the girl said she was prepared to escape, her eyes were very dodgy. I guess she has already... "
  I feel very angry, this kind of scum should be called to the security officer, arrested and shot!
But according to my mother's guess and what the girl said, I think it is very likely that she was not only banged by her cousin, but also photographed or videoed like her mother, so she was unwilling and afraid to tear her face to the security officer .
  If you want me to say that you should directly fight with the other party, but not everyone has such courage, and if this is the case, I have reason to believe that her cousin will continue to look for her and threaten her until she also Completely boarded this thief ship and never got off again.
  According to the limited psychological knowledge I know, most of the victims who have been banged will tend to hide it and endure it alone if they are not threatened with their lives. The important reason is.
  That girl obviously wouldn't tell her boyfriend about this kind of thing, and her boyfriend is still worrying about how to make his girlfriend feel better.
  Thinking of the kind man who smiled and nodded at me, I felt a little angry and powerless at the girl's attitude.
  Of course it is impossible for me to call the security officer. Maybe apart from the person involved, only my mother and Luo Xuan, who is in the audience, know about this matter. If someone calls the security officer, the other party will know 100% that we did it. At that time, my mother's psychological clinic will be famous. It's over.
  "Okay, don't think too much. We are psychological counselors. Our responsibility is to help clients out of confusion and guide them to make their own decisions, instead of helping them make decisions." My mother knew that I was thinking when I saw my expression. What, so he smiled and said to me.
  "But if you don't take care of it, that girl is likely to be murdered again..." I still couldn't bear it, knowing that there was a person who was about to fall off the cliff in front of me, but I couldn't reach out to hold her.
  Of course, this so-called pull may directly push the other party to another cliff.
  "That's her own decision, maybe she's still enjoying it?" Mom smiled mysteriously, as if she had thought of something else but didn't tell me.
  enjoying the moment? Happy to be banged? Or are you happy to see your mom and cousin get together?
  I can't understand, the direction of thinking is skewed to Stockholm syndrome, but I always feel that something is not right.
  At this time, my father also bought milk tea and came back, so I also threw these bullshit things that had nothing to do with me to Java.
  After eating and drinking, everyone packed up their things and went home. Luo Xuan rented a house nearby, so she said goodbye to us in advance. We detoured to the commercial street and bought some late-night snacks before returning home.
  After returning home, everyone took turns to take a shower. Since it was still early and my homework was almost done, the rare family sat in front of the sofa and watched TV while eating together.
  However, the current TV programs are becoming more and more boring. Of course, it may also be because the Internet is too convenient. Whether it is the timeliness of news or the fun of entertainment programs, there is no comparison. Now TV programs are probably only some big productions. TV series and the Spring Festival Gala still have considerable ratings. Even watching the Spring Festival Gala is no longer because of the content, but purely because of habit——Our family has been playing cards and playing mobile phones in front of the TV for three consecutive years. Click and shake to grab the red envelope, the Spring Festival Gala will be purely BGM...
  It's the same today. I randomly found an emotional program as the BGM, and everyone looked away after watching it for a long time.
  I looked around and saw that my father was watching the news and my mother was reading WeChat, so I also secretly took out my mobile phone, first tentatively clicked on the news and pretended to read it, and then decisively switched to QQ after seeing nothing happened.
  On the weekends, the class became lively, and those boarding students who were usually not allowed to bring their mobile phones rarely had a mobile phone, so naturally they chatted in there when they had nothing to do.
  And the biggest topic this week is naturally the transfer student Yin Mo, and the other party hasn't joined the group yet, so the conversation becomes even more unscrupulous, until some (so sour) boys who can't stand it say that they talk nonsense and send screenshots to Yin Mo, They restrained themselves a little.
  I scrolled up for a long time, and it was almost all about Yin Mo. Occasionally, a few people who asked for help and asked if anyone had finished their homework were ignored.
  Feeling bored, I cut the trumpet directly, and sure enough, this place is also very lively, those boarding students who have not seen the bottom picture of Mr. Lu's skirt before all exploded, and some people directly said that they were "ok".
  With a sense of superiority of "I saw the picture before you", I am very interesting about their idiot performance.
  However, at this moment, the great god suddenly posted another picture.
  The group fell silent in an instant, apparently everyone had gone to look at the pictures.
  This is another underskirt image.
  The skirt is still the same as last time, and the stockings are also the same as last time.
  Although Mr. Lu wore the same outfit today as last time, no one doubted that this picture was from last time's stock, not a new one taken today.
  Nothing else, because this time the panties under the underskirt stockings were light blue speckled panties.
  Still as cute...
  I sighed first, and then I started to be surprised.
  Compared with the last time, the photos this time are clearer. Although the last time was clear enough, it is only compared with the photos taken by Nokia classic bulletproof models, which are as clear as those sneak shots before. But today's picture is so clear that it looks like a close-up of Mr. Lu's crotch under the skirt of a SLR!
  After the picture is zoomed in, you can even see the weaving traces of the stockings clearly, and those lines may not be seen clearly unless you look closely with a magnifying glass.
  The weave is very low, and the stockings are very thin, so Teacher Lu's legs are so good-looking wrapped in flesh-colored stockings, not because of the good covering effect of the stockings, but simply because the skin on Teacher Lu's legs is so good!
  I just turned off this picture and planned to praise the great god, but I suddenly found that the great god silently posted another picture.
Before I had time to type out the words of praise I just thought of, I clicked on the newly posted picture again.

This time it is not the bottom of the skirt, but a picture of the back.
  Dressed in a small suit and a knee-length skirt, it is obvious that Teacher Lu is today. At this time, Teacher Lu is facing the camera with his back to the camera, with one calf tilted back, bending down to support the wall with one hand, and reaching for the shoe with the other. Heel, planning to take off the high heels on the feet, a round ankle and heel have been exposed under the camera.
  Even though this picture itself does not seem to have any sexual hints, but after looking at it together with the previous picture and knowing that the protagonist of these two pictures is indeed Teacher Lu,I inevitably face thisTeacher Lu changing shoesGet excited.
  But wait a minute, why did the master take pictures of Mr. Lu changing shoes?
  The background of the photo appears to be a shoe cabinet, apparently someone's home.
  Teacher Lu visited someone's home and was secretly photographed?
  No, it shouldn't be. Teacher Lu put a pair of pink slippers in front of him when he changed his shoes, and if he and his classmates went to visit each other's home, the classmates should go in first, not Teacher Lu, and the person who took the photo was obviously in A photo taken behind Teacher Lu.
  So this is Mr. Lu's house?
  God, he followed Mr. Lu to Mr. Lu's house? Did Teacher Lu invite you or did you follow him secretly?
  I'm obviously not the only one who thought of this, the group was once again bombarded, and everyone couldn't believe that someone followed Mr. Lu's house, so they were very excited.
  And today, after I heard about a certain cousin having sex with my cousin and her mother, my thoughts suddenly turned to whether the master was planning to do something to Mr. Lu.
  Although everyone usually talks a lot, but basically they stop at talking. There are not many guys who really take Teacher Lu's photo to make themselves "well". I don't know if it is true or not. After all, there are The teacher-student relationship was there, and there was a backlog of fear of Teacher Lu all the year round, so everyone didn't think deeper.
  But I'm different, even my cousin banged my mother and daughter Hua, what is it if a student rapes a beautiful wife and teacher?
  I couldn't help worrying about Teacher Lu. Teacher Lu definitely didn't know that the student who followed her home had something wrong with her—at least for a person who dared to secretly take pictures of upskirts, it might not be wrong to go further. possible.
  Is there any way to remind Mr. Lu?
  But I don't even know who the real identity of the Great God is!
  Go find out where everyone is this afternoon? But if the Great God deliberately concealed it, it would be useless to ask such questions.
  As for asking Mr. Lu directly, there is no need to think about it. If Mr. Lu asks about my "source of information", I will have three mouths and I can't explain it clearly, and it may expose this group. By then, it will not only belong to Mr. Lu Anger is so simple, maybe this buddy who secretly took pictures will be expelled from school, and the "fans" who lost the communication place will hate me too.
  It seems that I can only hope that the great god just secretly took pictures...
  Today I encountered this situation twice in a row, which made me feel powerless. I couldn't help wondering whether I was too weak or the world is just like this. Of course, I can use my ability, such as calling the security officer, such as telling Teacher Lu directly, I I also believe that doing so is likely to save them.
  But I won't get any benefits from it. It's impossible for a girl to thank me for calling the security officer. On the contrary, she will hate me for ruining her family. Teacher Lu won't be very grateful to me, because the matter hasn't happened yet, and she may even Feel like I'm making a fuss out of a molehill and offending all the boys in the class at the same time...
  This inexplicable sense of powerlessness made me lose even the excitement brought about by seeing these two photos. I silently closed QQ and opened WeChat.
  Now it’s my habit to look at Yin Mo’s circle of friends every day, but I said to myself in my heart, “He didn’t block me, and I didn’t sneak peek on purpose, I just look at what’s in the circle of friends every day It's just for fun." Besides, there is nothing shameful in his circle of friends, I'm just curious about the development of his licking the goddess.
  Just now Yin Mo posted another circle of friends. He said that he and the goddess just chatted for four full sentences, which is twice as much as posting "good morning" and "you too" this morning. According to this progress, it will be eight sentences tomorrow morning. Sixteen sentences at night, 16384 sentences a week later, assuming one sentence for one second, it will be four and a half hours.
  The reply below said, "Good guy, then in two days, you will have to chat with the goddess 64 hours a day, 24 hours a day."
  I resisted the urge to give him a like, and felt a lot better.
  Sure enough, sand sculptures make people happy.
  And after playing for a while, my mobile phone was running out of battery, and it was hard for me to come over with the charger and play while charging, so I said "I'm going to bed", and went back to the room.
  Anyway, my parents don't pay much attention to my studies, they basically respect my own ideas, unless I ask them to help with tutoring, otherwise they will let me go to bed when I want to sleep after finishing my homework.
  Although I had a sound sleep at noon today, I did the test papers for several hours after waking up, went out for a walk just now, and played with my mobile phone for a while when I came back, and now I am a little sleepy again. High school students, never sleep too much.
  The next day, I had a rare late sleep. When I woke up, it was already past nine o’clock. Mom and Dad had left. After taking a shower, I feel refreshed and go to do my homework.
  There was not much homework left yesterday, so I finished all the other parts in the morning, and then picked up the mobile phone idly, the class was still the same, and the trumpet side had quieted down.
  However, this kind of quietness is the norm, and it is abnormal for a group of people to discuss fiercely like yesterday and a few days ago.
  Seeing that there was nothing to eat, I went to check WeChat again. Yin Mo’s circle of friends was updated, but he said that he had an appointment with the goddess to watch a movie. up.
Someone below commented on him as a "scumbag", and he went back and said "I'm a scumbag", and then the popularity just replied "I'm a scumbag too", and the two quarreled like this for more than ten floors.
  Good guy, if the ticket to invite Goddess to watch a movie is rejected, then go and invite other people to watch it. Aren't you afraid that Goddess will get angry when she sees it? That would be even more useless.
  I very darkly hope that he can be severely rejected by the goddess, no, he should be played by the goddess, just like Tom Cat.
  As a result, he himself said that this circle of friends blocks the goddess, so he is not afraid of being seen.
  Damn, he has a lot of experience, and he seems to be a repeat offender.
  At this time, I noticed that a stranger added me as a friend on WeChat, but the other party didn’t note anything. I saw that his ID was made up of strange letters and numbers. He probably was a robot, so I rejected it.
  After checking both QQ and WeChat, I had nothing to do, and there was still a whole afternoon and evening today, so I finally clicked on Station B and Douyin with a very guilty mood, and scrolled through videos I hadn’t watched for a long time.
  Watching videos is naturally a waste of time. Except for the lunch red envelope I received from my father, I went out to eat a meal, and the rest of my time was wasted like this.
  In the evening, I went out to eat by myself. Dad seems to be busy with some work suddenly, so he may come back at any time, and my mother probably has an appointment in the evening, so I don’t come back until after nine o’clock. By this time, I have had enough fun. Throw away the phone to charge, and stretch and exercise by myself.
  "Have you eaten your lunch and dinner?" Mom asked me, "I'm exhausted today, so I didn't buy supper."
  "I didn't want to eat. Didn't you want to eat?" I retorted casually, and then said: "I must have eaten the meal. Is your business doing well today? You are so tired."
  "Don't mention it, I'm getting annoyed to death. There is a fat old man who has been pestering me at night, saying that it hurts and that hurts. He can't sleep at night. He asked me to help him sleep. I hypnotized him but he didn't listen. He kept pushing me there. I was forced to babble endlessly, and in the end I didn't bother to talk to him, anyway, I'll charge him a fee, and let him talk if he likes to talk." Mom complained.
  I glanced at my mother's outfit today, a slim turtleneck tucked into the waist of trousers, a thin black belt tied to the trousers, long hair pulled back into a dovetail, and the whole person looked very different. Sassy and sexy.
  "Next time you wear grandma's floral cotton padded clothes and black cloth shoes, and then smear a pile of mud on your face, and I promise no one will harass you." Seeing that the complaining on her face was actually a proud expression, I couldn't bear it. Can't help but sarcastically.
  "Tch, no matter how rustic the dress is, it can't hide your mother's beauty." When it comes to her complacent appearance, her mother is as proud as a phoenix.
  I still wanted to ridicule, but after thinking about it, I decided to forget it. This person is my mother and not someone else. She is good-looking, which means that I am also good-looking. Why should I bother to talk to her about this nonsense to prove that she is good-looking" That's it"?
  As for worrying that mother will be taken advantage of?
  Think about the dead uncle at the train station.
  And there is Luo Xuan, sister Xuan has learned taekwondo before, and she is still a black belt. Although she is not dominant as a female force, hitting an ordinary man is just like playing.
  Since I have to go to school early tomorrow morning, I went to bed early as usual today, and I didn't wait for my father to come back.
  After returning to campus life, I quickly re-adapted to the daily study life, and the time passed day by day.
  In the past few days, apart from studying, I have only quietly investigated who the great god is, but I am not the only one doing this kind of thing, so my investigation did not attract any attention, but I did not get any results, just like No one knows who the Great God is.
  During this period, the Great God also had some output.
  However, there are still some underskirt photos. As long as Teacher Lu wears a skirt, everyone will be able to see the underskirt photos of Teacher Lu that night. Later, even as long as Teacher Lu comes to school wearing a skirt, some people will start betting on Teacher Lu. Panty color today.
  I don't know if it's my illusion, but Mr. Lu seems to wear skirts and stockings more often than before.
  Yin Mo's circle of friends has been updating once a day to report the "progress" between him and the goddess. Although in my opinion, he has no progress at all. Make an appointment for a movie today, make an appointment with milk tea tomorrow, and make an appointment the day after tomorrow. dinner.
  Of course, the answers without exception are "no time", "something" and "next time".
  However, Yin Mo has been analyzing the progress of his relationship with the goddess in a funny way, as if he is about to succeed.
  until Friday.
  Just yesterday, Yin Mo solemnly announced in his circle of friends that he had successfully dated the goddess, went shopping together on Sunday afternoon, and achieved a phased victory in the ten-year war of resistance.
  Reply below with a piece of 666 and congratulations.
  Um? ? ?
  No, wasn't everything fine before? Why did you suddenly agree? Goddess, you have to work hard! What about your reserve?
  Okay, I get it now.
  This is a spare tire tactic!
  The Goddess was afraid that keeping a distance would make Yin Mo feel hopeless and give up. In this way, she would lose a high-quality licking dog and a spare tire, so she planned to go shopping with him again to rekindle the "fire of hope" in him, and double her life from now on. trying to lick her.
  It's scary, as expected of a goddess, this tactic of hanging a carrot in front of the donkey's head is really perfect, poor Yin Mo, who is being played with in the palm of his hand, doesn't know it.

To be continued
[+] 3 users Like Penetration's post
See, if a child doesn't study hard, he will be treated as a toy by the goddess like this in the future.
  Oh, he got admitted to Peking University, that's all right.
  So I am very looking forward to the "good show" that I will see the night after tomorrow. I guess Yin Mo will "show off" in Moments that he helped the goddess carry a few bags today, and the goddess smiled at him several times.
  In the evening, I was doing my homework, but my mother came back early. She usually goes shopping on Fridays. Why didn't she go today?
  If you have a question, you have to ask, so I asked.
  Mom waved her hand and said, "I was going, but your Teacher Lu asked me to go shopping together the afternoon after tomorrow. I don't want to go again every two days, so I won't go today."
  Wait, there are so many slots that I don't know how to vomit.
  You don't want to go shopping every two days? Doesn't your conscience hurt when you say this? Don't you go there every Monday and Friday? Four days between Monday and Friday, three days between Friday and Monday...well, you sure don't go every other day, but does it make a difference?
  Also, what the hell is Teacher Lu asking you to go shopping together? Do you two know each other well?
  "Teacher Lu?" I couldn't help but ask back because I suddenly heard a completely unexpected name.
  "That's right, I'm very familiar with your Teacher Lu. She's my junior sister from the same school. We were in the student union together at that time." Mom said quite naturally.
  "No, Junior Sister? How old is Teacher Lu?" I thought that Teacher Lu's daughter seemed to have just entered elementary school, and I was already seventeen years old, so shouldn't my mother and Teacher Lu be ten years apart?
  "No, what do you mean?" Mom's face darkened immediately, "I'm only this year...Your Teacher Lu is over 30 this year, okay?"
  That's much worse, okay? I couldn't help but slander, in my impression, they should belong to a post-70s and a post-80s, how could they be people of the same era?
  Seeing that I was still puzzled, my mother slapped me angrily and said, "She was an undergraduate when I was in graduate school!"
  oh! That makes sense.
  But I didn't expect that my mother and Teacher Lu actually had such a relationship, and they seemed to be quite familiar with each other, and they probably went shopping together in recent years...
  My face turned black when I thought of this, no wonder I always feel that Teacher Lu treats me differently, I thought it was because I was handsome, but it turned out that it was because she treated me as a nephew!
  "Hey, otherwise, why do you think we are so relieved to let you bring your mobile phone to school? If you dare to play illegally, your dad and I will know immediately." Mom has an expression that everything is under control, we Just like the monkey in her palm, it can't get out no matter what.
  Teacher Lu is actually an insider!
  In terms of seniority, I have to call her Aunt Lu!
  Then I was in love with her upskirt photo before?
  I'm so...
  Oh, I seem to accidentally touch her chest.
  Just kill me with one sword!
  Seeing that I was about to collapse, my mother had no sympathy at all, and even laughed out loud, so I went back to the room very sadly and continued to do my homework.
  The good mood that I was still waiting to see the play disappeared suddenly. Now I just want to let the sea of questions drown my brain and forget the devil's words I just heard.
  But in the evening, when the great master revealed today's wonderful answer again, I still looked at the photos with great care.
  Then, due to the change of Teacher Lu's identity, after I got over the initial guilt, I felt a kind of heartfelt excitement instead.
  This kind of excitement is indescribable, obviously Teacher Lu is still the same Teacher Lu in essence, and the photo is also the same photo.
  But just after I have an additional layer of "Aunt Lu" identity to Mr. Lu in cognition, I feel extra stimulating.
  So after a week of accumulating desires, I finally couldn't hold back and solved it by myself in the toilet, and then everything returned to calm.
  Of course, it’s not that I have never masturbated before, but I am very restrained in this kind of behavior that may hurt my body, usually once a month, sometimes I will have nocturnal emission before the time is up, but after the nocturnal emission I will have it again Wait a month, or until the next wet dream.
  After entering the third year of high school, the heavy studies also made me unwilling to do these things again, but I couldn't avoid the necessary physical reactions. Some time ago, I started to have some less exciting sex dreams, although I haven't reached the point of wet dreams. But that is sooner or later.
And after I saw Teacher Lu’s underskirt photo for the first time last week, I felt that it was fast, but I didn’t leave it out after a week of delay. My own desire has already accumulated to the peak, until today I felt it for the first time. After seeing this strange stimulation, I couldn't bear it any longer, so I solved it by myself.
  After it was over, there was an endless emptiness, and the guilt that had been suppressed by sexual desire just now came out again. Now my mind is full of the guilt caused by masturbating with the upskirt photo of "Aunt Lu".
  Now I have some doubts whether the so-called strange stimulation I felt just now is real or just a hallucination caused by me holding it in for too long.
  Anyway, looking at Teacher Lu's upskirt photos now, I don't feel any strange excitement because of Aunt Lu's status.
  If it was mother's...
  Nonsence.
  I couldn't hold back for a moment and patted the younger brother who suddenly raised his head, and then the corners of his eyes twitched from the pain, but I successfully suppressed the weird thought that had just popped his head.
  It seems that I have been holding back too hard recently, and my mind is a little abnormal, so it is better to keep the frequency of once a month in the future.
  In order to prevent the smell in the toilet just after cleaning, I took my clothes and took a shower as soon as I came out of the toilet. After washing for more than ten minutes, I stopped after making sure that there was no trace of peculiar smell.
  Because I vented it today, I feel very refreshed and energetic all over my body. I also slept soundly when I slept, and I didn't have intermittent sexual dreams at night.
  But when I saw Mr. Lu the next day, I felt uncomfortable. To be fair, I used to take Mr. Lu as a fantasy object when I was masturbating, but it was the first time I used his photo, let alone know it. Teacher Lu and my mother still have this kind of relationship, which makes it even more awkward.
  So sure enough, the strange stimulation I felt yesterday was not a hallucination, right?
  Probably seeing something wrong with me, Teacher Lu called me out during the break, and said with a smile: "Your mother told you yesterday, right? In fact, I didn't mean to hide it from you, because no matter whether there is me and With your mother’s relationship, I will always pay close attention to the classmates in the class. If there is any behavior that violates discipline, I will notify the parents as appropriate, so don’t think that I will be special to you, and I will not follow everything. What your mother said, I caught you talking nonsense in class before, and I kept it secret for you. Of course, don't think that I will spare you for your mother's sake. If there is another time... Oh, do you know?"
  The corners of my mouth twitched, and I always felt that the smile on the corners of her mouth seemed to be threatening me or mocking me.
  After I was put back by Teacher Lu, someone even approached me suspiciously and asked me what I had just chatted with Teacher Lu, and then asked me where my phone was.
  I was stunned at the beginning, because this person didn’t know me very well, why did he care about me so much, but when I noticed that many boys around me were looking at me with such suspicious eyes, I came back to my senses Lai: This group of dogs thought I was the great god, and I just went to secretly take pictures!
  "Go away, you old snake skins!" I angrily drove them all away, and sat down on the seat.
  Yin Mo smiled and asked me what was going on, and it was difficult for me to explain to him. Although everyone knew about it, I still wanted to pretend that I was not in that group.
  And if newcomers are allowed to join the group at this time, the newcomers will probably be shocked by the degree of perversion in the group. It used to be just a normal beautiful picture, but now it has developed to the bottom of the skirt... If you add a newcomer, it will be exposed by accident It's troublesome.
  "By the way, do you know where they prefer to go shopping with others? Do you need to find a place to sit from time to time?" Yin Mo asked me nonchalantly, as if he was just conducting an academic discussion.
  But I knew very well that he was going to go shopping with his goddess tomorrow, I chuckled, and then said in a very disdainful tone: "Rest? No, they will just go shopping from one house to another without stopping for a second, and in the end there is nothing. Don’t buy—this is not the scariest thing, the scariest thing is that after they shop around, they go back to the first one, and find that the first one seems to be the best, and then repeat the previous process!”
  Yin Mo thought for a while, and then shivered involuntarily.
  Seeing that he seems to be afraid of shopping tomorrow, I feel a little joy in my heart. This kind of happiness produced by other people's pain is the most primitive happiness of human beings. As the saying goes, the core of comedy is tragedy. For the Chinese, it is a tragedy, which is inevitable.
  So it's not that I'm dark, well, yes.
Chapter 5

On Sunday, after the morning classes, there is a short vacation. After all, is this "holiday" that is only one afternoon really a vacation? And the boarding students have to come back to study at night.

But no matter what the students thought, the teachers said it was a holiday anyway, so they happily assigned twice the usual homework.
  It seems that I don't want to rest in the afternoon...
  And thinking like this, I inadvertently caught a glimpse of Yin Mo who was sitting next to me because of the upcoming date in the afternoon—let’s call it a date—and Yin Mo, who had a faint excitement on his face, remembered that he has now been accepted by all the teachers. By default, I can not do my homework, so jealousy distorted my face, and finally decided to turn my head away, not to look at his villainous face.
  "Zhong Jiawei, come out with me." Just after the last class, Teacher Lu had already stood behind me, in the open space at the back door of the classroom, and I didn't notice it, suddenly Hearing Teacher Lu's voice from the back of my head, I was so scared that I broke out in a cold sweat.
  At the end of the class just now, because I thought I was going home soon, I was a little distracted, so I didn't hear the movement of Teacher Lu coming in, so did you see that I was distracted and wanted to drag me out to be criticized?
  On the contrary, Yin Mo smiled and shouted "Hello, Teacher Lu" after seeing Teacher Lu.
  Teacher Lu also nodded to Yin Mo with a sullen face, which was a response.
  Ever since he found out that Yin Mo never did his homework, Teacher Lu had a problem with Yin Mo. In Teacher Lu's view, no matter how capable you are, you can't stop doing homework if you don't want to. This is a matter of attitude. Asked to go to the office to give lectures, the final result was that Yin Mo only wrote Chinese homework, and the rest just glanced at the questions and left them empty if he thought there was nothing difficult.
  I don't know how he judges whether it is difficult or not. Anyway, he still hasn't written a question in the end.
  Teacher Lu, who no longer wanted to talk to Yin Mo, turned around and left the classroom. I had no choice but to obediently get up and follow out. When I went out, there were a group of people looking at me with thieves, with the eyes of "the big god is you, right?" , I'm really sick of the dog.
  "Your mother asked you to go to her clinic with me later, and then you can go back to study after eating. I'll wait and drive, and you will wait for me at the school gate." There is no room for me to question Teacher Lu's words.
  Anyway, I'm not afraid that she will falsely preach the imperial decree, but I'm afraid that she will trick me into banging me first, then killing me and throwing my body into the wilderness?
  So I honestly packed up my things and ran to the school gate to wait for her.
  A classmate saw me when I got into Teacher Lu’s car, and his eyes were filled with shock at that time, with a look of "the evidence is convincing, do you still want to pretend?" I guess in his cognition, I guess Che will frantically stuff the phone under Teacher Lu's skirt and take a big shot, then follow Teacher Lu back to her home, and then receive her private guidance at Teacher Lu's house?
  But the actual situation is that I shrink myself into a ball as soon as I get in the car, wishing to become a transparent person, so that Teacher Lu can't see me at all. I feel guilty, so now this situation makes me dig the ground with my toes in embarrassment. Every time Teacher Lu opens her mouth to speak, I feel that she will scold me the next second.
  Fortunately, Mr. Lu was very focused when driving, holding the steering wheel with both hands motionless, and his eyes were fixed on the front. After getting in the car, he basically ignored me.
  My mother had already received the message I sent her in the car, so she closed the store early and went downstairs to wait for us. Now she is standing at the exit of the office building with an umbrella.
  Because she was going to go shopping, my mother really dressed up a lot today. A very slim white short dress with cyan patterns was tightened at the skirt, and it did not spread out like other skirts. It looked a bit like a cheongsam, but it was not silk. The skirt was of high quality, the skirt only reached above the knees, revealing half of the slender thighs, and a pair of stockings were worn on the legs. In order to match the basic tone of the white dress, my mother wore white stockings.
  To be honest, white stockings are not a good color to control, because if the skin of the wearer is not white enough, the skin will look very dark after wearing white stockings, although it is only slightly dark or even yellow skin Not enough either. Secondly, white stockings are not like black or other colors, which can cover small skin flaws on the legs, but will magnify them. A mole or a scar is not a beautiful thing. Again, white stockings will make the legs appear thicker and shorter, wearing black to make you look thinner, and wearing white to make you look fat is a deception given to the brain by human vision.
  And these three points are reflected in the mother's body. There is no problem - the mother's skin is very fair, and after wearing white silk, it will only complement each other, but it will look even whiter. There are no blemishes on mother's legs, which is inseparable from her long-term careful maintenance, but Bai's undisguised characteristics show all of her mother's advantages without reservation. As for the problem of looking fat... As I said before, because my mother has a physique that can't get fat no matter what she eats, her legs are actually thinner, which is very close to those who are popular among nerds on the Internet but actually don't feel much flesh Fuliji's legs, after wearing white silk, made up for the only shortcoming that was not a shortcoming to a certain extent...

To be continued...

Please like & comment to show your support.    Namaskar
thank you for your efforts bro
Nice starting
Great keep going, keep the story as real as it can be...
Not only that, she also stepped on a pair of high-heeled shoes with thick soles. Those shoes looked five or six centimeters in size, but they could actually increase the height by a terrifying seven or eight centimeters. Wearing such a pair of high heels, even I can only be as tall as her in front of her.

So when such a beauty stood at the door of the office building, all the social animals who kept coming out of the building during the second half of the peak period all stared straight, wanting to take a look but not daring to take a look.
  "Why so slow?" After Teacher Lu finally drove the car to the front of the building, my mother who had been waiting for a while opened the back door and sat in, complaining to me.
  "I forgot that it's lunch break now, and this section of the road is very congested." Because Teacher Lu is still there, I am embarrassed to say that Teacher Lu's cowardly driving is the main reason.
  Because of this reason, we got out of the car after a while. The commercial street was full of people and cars, and it was extremely congested, so my mother asked Mr. Lu to park the car in the parking lot under the office building first, and then we went to the parking lot together. walk in.
  One thing to say, I am now walking beside two beauties from any angle, and I can obviously feel the jealous eyes of those single social animals. Of course, those who are not single should also be very jealous, but not Dare to see more.
  Mom and Mr. Lu belonged to the type whose age and appearance did not match. In addition, both of them were good at dressing up. They looked like two young urban beauties, and even had a more temperament.
  When I got out of the car, I left my school uniform jacket on the excuse of being hot at noon. Now I am wearing casual clothes, and I am tall enough and handsome. This has successfully attracted hatred, instead of being regarded as a humble licking dog or brother or something.
  Of course, after my mother scolded me, "Why are your breasts so tall? You are as ugly as a rooster", I laughed and shrunk back into what a younger brother should be.
  Oh no, that's what a son should look like.
  After walking for a while, my mother who found no destination came back and asked us what we wanted to eat, so I suggested hot pot.
  I clearly saw my mother swallowed her saliva in a disrespectful manner, and then quickly returned to her ladylike appearance, slapped me and said, "When I eat hot pot, I will smell all over my body. Can I still go shopping?"
  "Then let's go eat western food!" Anyway, I don't want to pay, so I naturally choose the expensive ones, "Otherwise, the newly opened Japanese food over there is also fine!"
  "Let's have western food then." Mom raised her chin and asked Teacher Lu's opinion symbolically. After seeing that no one had any objections, she took the two of us to the destination.
  It seems that Teacher Lu has long been used to her mother's very assertive appearance. Normal people can't change her mind about what she decides. Even if we both object, she won't care about the minority and obey the majority. She would eat western food by herself and then let us eat what we wanted.
  Of course, she will buy both orders, because she said that she is a treat, and no one can try to rob her.
  After having a western meal with two beauties under the envious eyes of others, I was sent home by my mother to do my homework. Obviously, they had no intention of letting me carry my bag.
  But I didn’t plan to follow. Compared to shopping in the sun, I would rather choose to go home and do my homework. Even though the temperature is no longer so hot, the highest temperature can still reach 28 degrees at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
  Because the amount of homework is more than usual, I have been writing this all afternoon, and I still haven't finished it all by dinner time, and I am already hungry.
  I was about to turn on my phone to see if there was any meal money in my account, when I just heard the sound of the door opening outside.
  "Mom?" I ran out quickly, and it turned out to be my mother.
  At this time, my mother was holding the shoe cabinet to take off the high-heeled shoes on her feet. This posture suddenly reminded me of the photo of Teacher Lu, but I just thought about it.
Mom seemed to be in a good mood. She obviously had a good time in the afternoon. There were a few paper bags hanging on her arm, and she didn't know what she bought.
  "Wait a minute, mom, take a shower and change clothes, let's go out to eat later." After changing the slippers, my mother said to me, then put the paper bag on the sofa, and then ran away Went to look for clothes on the balcony.
  Curiously, I opened the paper bag and took a look, only to find two sets of clothes, a pair of shoes and two packs of stockings.
  This can be regarded as a bumper harvest. Judging from my mother's previous shopping situation, it would be good to have a piece of clothing that I want to buy. What is the situation today?
  I quietly pulled out the packaging of the clothes and looked at it. It seemed to be a long-sleeved shirt covered with fine black and white lines, which looked like zebra stripes. The other was a knitted wool sweater with a high collar. Very thin, suitable for autumn wear.
  I didn't see anything good at first glance. Could it be that I bought two to enrich my wardrobe simply because I didn't have any clothes to wear?
  But the pair of shoes are a pair of white high-heeled boots. The length is estimated to be close to the knees. The inside is a furry lining. It should be comfortable to wear and look good. It looks like something my mother would buy, but obviously It is worn in winter.
  The stockings... one is black and the other is gray. You can't see any patterns, but the packaging is all in English, which seems to be imported, and the model on the packaging is in good shape. The long legs look good when wrapped in stockings , I couldn't help but take a second look.
  Hearing that my mother was going to come out, I quickly stuffed my things back, and then went back to my room pretending nothing had happened, waiting for my mother to take a shower while doing my homework.
  But because I was going to go out soon, I only finished the unfinished paper, and I didn’t want to touch the last paper for the time being. I hated the feeling of being interrupted suddenly, so I just picked up my phone and read it. glance.
  QQ... nothing, nothing on the trumpet, and Yin Mo in the WeChat circle of friends. Oh, after school at noon, he posted a post of "I'm going on a date with the goddess soon, so excited." This kind of flaunting words were rejected After spraying more than ten floors, I didn't believe it.
  It won't really let him succeed, will it?
  No, no, no, looking at what he posted before, the goddess must not have taken him seriously at all, at most she was just a spare tire, how could it be so easy for him to succeed? I thought sourly.
  Outside, after taking a shower, my mother had blow-dried her hair again, and probably put on some makeup before she called out to me. It took another hour in total, and I am now hungry.
  "You've been doing this for too long..." Although the face of my mother, who had just come out of the bath and dressed up, was still rosy due to the hot water, she looked attractive, but I didn't think too much about it. Appreciation - Besides, I have long been used to watching it every day.
  "It's so troublesome for girls to go out. When you get a girlfriend in the future, you can't dislike her just because she wears makeup for a long time. Isn't she dressing up for you? Girls are the ones who please yourself..." My mother taught me how to treat girls Friends, after changing the shoes, I put on a coat outside, it's still a bit cold at night.
  "I'm not in a hurry to get a girlfriend, and what kind of girl are you... Stop, stop, stop! What's for dinner?" Seeing that my mother was furious and wanted to rush over and strangle me, I quickly stopped and begged for mercy, and then changed the subject.
  "Hot pot!" Mom waved her hand, acting like a general about to go to war.
  "Won't it smell after eating hot pot? Then why did you take a shower?" I couldn't help complaining, "I'll wash it when I come back, what a waste of time..."
  "After eating, just come back and wash it again—are you going or not? If not, I will go by myself!" Mom glared at me.
  OK, you treat the guests, you have the final say.
  I obediently admit my cowardice, kick my foot into the shoe, and I'm ready.
  I haven’t changed my clothes since I came back today. The upper body is still a regular T-shirt, and the lower body is even a school uniform sweatpants. My mother is very disgusted with my unrefined appearance, and began to criticize me again. Girls like it.
I rolled my eyes, and I didn't know which muscle she had made a mistake, why she was suddenly so enthusiastic about my life's event.
  Our family is still very open-minded about the relationship between men and women. At least I have never heard any preaching that puppy love is not allowed, especially when my mother used the knowledge of psychology to tell me that cultivating correct views on relationships between men and women during adolescence is more important for future married life. It's good, otherwise it's like a piece of wood that doesn't understand any taste.
  I know she must be thinking about her father. Dad is a typical nerd. He is handsome and knowledgeable, but he has never been in a relationship. It is said that his mother is after him? But with my mother's personality, I guess if my father is a lover or is very good at dealing with girls, the two of them will not be able to get together.
  But even so, I didn't think about finding a girlfriend in the past. I feel that I have a strange mentality. On the one hand, I inherited my father's honesty and prefer to be alone, and on the other hand, I inherited my mother's proud temperament. I feel that the girls around me are not good enough for me, and the combination of the two makes me feel that it is strange that I can find a girlfriend.
  Eating hot pot is a waste of time, because it doesn’t give you much feeling of fullness other than feeling refreshed when you put it down with chopsticks, and it takes longer to cook meat than to eat, so it takes more than one meal Hours passed.
  After we were so full that we couldn’t eat anymore, my mother and I paid the bill and walked home slowly. When we got home, we barely felt digested, and our stomachs were not so bloated.
  Then before I sat down to rest for a while, I remembered that I hadn't finished my homework, so I hurried back to my room to continue my homework, and my mother went to take a shower again.
  After finishing the remaining homework and taking a shower, it was ten o'clock. The habit of going to bed early all the time made me feel sleepy now.
  "Is dad back yet?" I saw my mother sitting on the sofa with headphones on and playing with her mobile phone, so I asked casually.
  "The task he gave to a student before was about to come to an end, but when he asked about it, he found that the person had hardly made any progress. He didn't tell him in advance, but now he said he couldn't do it after being asked. Your father probably I'm so busy." Mom said angrily, "I just asked him and he said that he might not be back until very late tonight, so go to bed first, I'll wait for him a little longer, and I won't wait any later."
  "Oh." After I scolded the unknown guy a few times in my stomach, I put this matter behind me.
  Lying on the bed, I picked up my phone and looked through it.
  Yin Mo posted it on Moments, it was a long-lost long post, I suddenly came to the nature, clicked to read it.
  "Brothers, I seem to have fallen out of love again."
  That first sentence almost made me laugh out loud, and that's right.
  "Actually, I know what you said before. It's not like I haven't seen that kind of dog-licking behavior, but I always thought I was different from them. After all, I am so good, so smart and so handsome. Handsome guys are dog-licking and ugly. How can it be the same as licking a dog?
  But today, the operation of the Goddess blew me away. She actually brought her best friend over on the agreed date.
  Then the two of them kept chatting during the whole shopping trip, and chatted while shopping, shopping here and there, mainly buying clothes, during which I couldn't get in a word, and I just helped them carry their bags.
  But there is one thing to say, when they buy clothes, they will try them on. It is not bad for me to see two beauties changing clothes once, but I still feel ignored.
  Do you think you Brother Yin, I can bear this anger? And I have been licking for so long, if there is a play, it will be about the time, if there is no play, no matter how much licking, so I just kept doing it and confessed to her girlfriend when she was going to the bathroom.
  I just said that I like her and want her to be my girlfriend.
  She probably didn't expect me to do this, she was a little surprised, but she quickly came to her senses and said it was impossible, and refused me without leaving me any room.