Accounts Teacher Gayathri – 1
Hi everyone. This is my first story on this site in english language, so readers plese aplogoy for my weak english grammar story. 
This story is about my teacher. The story is a mixture of fiction and reality.
(Some changes have been made to the story for security reasons)
My name is Kannan. I am 19 years old. In my childhood, I was sent to school because I was not able to speak properly. I have just joined 10th standard.
The heroine of this story is Gayatri. She is about 35 years old. Mathematics teacher. For her to see . As much as she looks like movie actress Parvathy Menon.. I usually drool over her when she lectures.
Just seeing the missus in a saree drives me crazy. Some of the male students in the class might even say that they are addicted to her sex. When she shakes her stomach, I can feel her tapping on her stomach. Not only that, the side mole on her jacket is a cool sight for our eyes, which I never miss.
It is also my job to watch Miss's body movements as she walks. She has a concern for me, which is that I don't get good marks in her subjects. So an extra care on me.
I always see her mole in her side jacket through her saree when she is teaching.
A class test that day. Only one person was sitting on the bench.
Exams started and everyone started writing. I also started writing something. It was then that I noticed Miss coming to my side. It was between my bench and the wall. There is not enough space for one to go. She rubs against the cotton bench as she passes.
It was then that I had an idea. I placed my hand on the side of the bench.. as usual my hand rubbed on miss's warmth as she passed by there. I quickly took my hand away. Miz looked back at me. I just sat there like I didn't know anything.
Next time it continued.
If the third time Miss noticed me.
Miss saw this and looked at me for real. I'm sweating. But Miss left without saying anything.
When the miss came again, I didn't put my hand up. Miss watched from behind me as I wrote. Miss put her hand on the table and looked.
Miss's breasts were close to my shoulder. The smell of Miss's sweat mixed with the scent of perfume was intoxicating as she did not touch me. Her chest bumped against my skin as she walked. I rubbed my shoulders..it was like hitting a rubber ball.
Miss stood up straight away. Then she walked over and looked at me from the end of the bench.I was sitting there as if I knew nothing. Miss looked at me and walked away.
Then Miss came and sat on one end of my bench. I was scared and didn't look there. After some time I was shocked to see miss. Because Miss is sitting on the bench with both hands on the table and looking straight ahead.
Miss's saree was removed and I saw her breast through her jacket.. Seeing all this my penis started taking pictures in my pant.
Then I saw her from time to time. But Miss saw it and fixed the saree. Then look at me
Miss: Why not write the exam?
I got scared and didn't see her. After a while Miss got up and left. When the time came, Miss took everyone's paper and left.
Next period PT. After finishing, Peon Ramedhan came and asked Gayatri teacher to send me to staff room. I got scared and reached the stop room. Miss was sitting there at the table. Luckily no one else was there.
Miss: What to write? Not even one mark can be given in this paper.
I stood with my head down.
Miss: Your school will not give 100 result this year.
Me: Miss I can't get Max right
Miss: First, take out the unnecessary garbage in your mind and Max will come.
I haven't said anything yet.
Miss: Who is there to teach at home?
Me: Only mom. Father is abroad. I am alone with mother.
Miss: Go clean
Then Miss and my husband are working abroad and if they want to tell me about her home, this is also an opportunity for me to get closer to her.
Miss: Read well and do a good job. If everything is going to work abroad, take out the garbage in your mind.
I shook my head and left. When we came down from there, it was windy and raining.
After a few days, Miss and I became close. I don't miss Miss's physical appearance either. Meanwhile Miss N rented a house near my house.
One day while coming from school it rained heavily. Luckily I had an umbrella in my hand that day. I saw the rain diminishing for a while. Meanwhile, some students started to leave.
I started to leave because it was raining lightly. Then when I looked back, Miss Gayatri came under my umbrella.
Miss took my hand and came forward, her breasts gently rubbing against my hand.
Miss: Dear, I will also come with you. Miss also came with me. The rain hasn't stopped yet.
Me: buy miss I will come to your house and leave..
Miss: Thanks dear
Miss and I walked under the same umbrella. Every now and then the umbrella was banging on Miss's head.
Miss: Dear, I am holding the umbrella.
Me: ok miss
Miss: Don't you want to concentrate on your studies and pass.
Me: there miss
Miss: So why don't you concentrate on your studies
I walked quietly.
Miss: Don't you teach mother lesson at home?
Me: Mom is uneducated
Miss: I will come home with you tomorrow. I can't leave you like this.
Me: Miss, why did you come to our house?
Miss: Don't worry, I won't come to drop you off. My house is right next to yours. I will come there
Talking like this. When she reached home, Miss opened the door and went inside. ok miss i will leave
Miss: Let's have tea and go
I said no. However, Miss insisted and went inside. I was sitting at the table. Then Miss's maid Lata comes.
A fifty year old will see them.
Miss: Lata give him coffee, he is studying in my school.
Miss said and went to the room. Lata brought two glasses of tea and put them on the table and smiled at me.
Lata: She asked if you want jackfruit.
Me: Hmm I like jackfruit.
Lata: Hmmm I spluttered when I saw you
Saying that, she went to the kitchen. Then miss came and sat next to me.
Miss: Isn't it good to drink hot tea in this rain?
Me: Hmm…
When I started drinking tea, Lata came and gave us roti and egg curry and after eating I got up to wash my hands.
Miss: The wash basin is next to the kitchen, get up there.
When I opened the faucet in the sink, no water came out. Then Lata came and bent down and opened the valve under the basin. That moment I saw her big breast. In this age such a molaya
Lata stood still and opened the valve under the wash basin and straightened herself up. At that time I admired the beauty of her breasts. If they smile at me and go to the kitchen
I left there after telling miss Lata and Gayatri.
Miss came home the next evening. Miss Sutidar and the leggings were off. This is the first time seeing that dress miss. I kept looking at Miss coming up the stairs.
Miss: What is it like seeing me for the first time?
Me: I am seeing this dress for the first time. Miss, this dress is very beautiful, buy it when you come to school
Miss: No, this trace is difficult
Me: This dress adds more beauty to her
There was a look of joy on Miss's face. Miss liked what I said.
Miss: Whose scooter is that outside?
Me: Mine.
Miss: Do you know how to ride a scooter?
Me: I started riding a bike from the age of ten. Then the scooter.
Miss: Hmm, okay license?
Me: 10th exam should be closed and taken.
Miss went inside. Amma and Miss were talking nicely.
Amma: Are you taking tuition for him?
Miss: Oh, that's what I was going to say. I forgot to say that.
Amma: Do you take the evening class after?
Miss: Let two months go by. Husband is on leave next week. By then it will be exam time.
Mother: Yes. How long has he been gone?
Miss Gayathri : It has been three years. Only two months leave
Mother: If
Miss
has left there
The next day it was raining. This time I didn't have an umbrella. Miss saw this and took me with her. While walking I rubbed Miss's body as much as possible. Was happy. And Miss's perfumes and scents really appeal to me.
Upon entering Miss's house, Miss bent down to untie her shoe. I saw Miss's breasts through the gap in the saree.
Miss saw me enjoying it. Miss understood what I saw and straightened up. I shifted my gaze as if my eyes were looking somewhere else. I quickly drank tea from there and went downstairs.
Then she said her husband is coming. I also went the next day.
When Miss went home she did not find her husband. And Mish's face looked very worried. If she wears a saree that day
Me: what's wrong miss? where is your husband
Miss: If he doesn't come, he will come next year
Me: Oh, why didn't you come?
Miss: Awan Manga Mata's manager didn't give him leave
Me: ok miss. If the look on Miss's face is so worried
Miss: How can I sit here alone? Who is going to see me?
Me: Oh don't say that miss fans will worry
Miss: Fanzo?
Me: Yes. Everyone in the class is Miss's fan.
Miss: Are you?
Me: I am their leader.
Miz then laughed heartily and kissed my ear softly.
Miss: Hmm. Come for tuition from Monday
Me: Hmm
Me: Miss, why did you ask me to come now?
Miss: I asked you to come because I want to buy some groceries
Me: Hmm, let's go. Miss
Miss: If you go by bus, it will be late, I told you to take a cab. You sit here while I get my clothes changed
Me: No Lata sister?
Miss: I have gone home and come back in the evening
She gave me juice to drink and went to the room. I sat in the hall. That's when the lustful devil in me woke up.
I got up and went near Miss's room. When I tried to look through the keyhole, nothing was visible. It is closed. That's when I saw the gap under the door. I lay on the floor and looked through it.
I could see inside the room but not completely. I looked a little below the room. After a while, I saw Miss's feet. If you come out of the bathroom. A black skirt was visible
Miss walked over and stood next to the bed. Now I saw half of Miss's thigh in the skirt. I tried my best but couldn't see much.
While looking like that, I saw blouse lying on the bed. Then I realized that Miss was taking off her jacket. Then I guessed it was Miss Pravoda
Later, the skirt was seen coming down to the thigh. Then I saw those white, banana-shaped thighs. That's all I could see through the bottom of the door.
Miss's legs intoxicated me. My pool started to harden.
Only then miss miss panty off her thigh. She lifted her leg and took off her panty and put it on the bed. Now miss is in bra only.
Miss's feet moved towards the cupboard. If the legs come back to the bed after opening the cupboard. It's fun to watch the thighs swing while walking.
Then put a blue panty up to Miss's thigh. It was only when she was putting on the leggings that I saw she wasn't even wearing a bra. Then
Suddenly my hand gently knocked on the door without realizing it. I turned around and saw Missy's feet coming towards Doreen. I immediately got up and went to the sofa. At that time Miss opened the door and saw me. Then Miss came dressed
Miss: What did you call Kanna?
Me: No miss, what's wrong?
Miss: It was like knocking on the door. That's it. Wait a 5 miss
Me: ok miss.
Miss: Do you want to watch TV?
Me: Paravala miss no problem
I thought that was my luck.
Story continues……….
You can write a review about the story through this email and hangout kannangopinthann;
[+] 1 user Likes kannangopinathann's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply
Hello everyone!

After reading the first part, read this series.

After some time miss came out of the room. I was very surprised to see Miss, why she changed the dress she was wearing when she came out after hearing the noise, and now she changed into a different dress,.that dress with a nice maroon color saree and matching blouse.

Miss's body curves were visible in that saree. She never used to wear saree like this even when she came to school. Only the side mole is visible, that's all, but today her navel was slightly visible, how is that navel, Meenakshi's daughter was in tea shape like serial actress Shakti's navel, imagine how it would be.

When the wind blows, the breast and belly in the saree are fully visible, but she is not wearing huku. If wearing a santhanam and thali hanging down slightly on the forehead put a small circle.

Her back was clearly visible as the door locked. The jacket shape was like a tapestry, Miss smiled at what I saw.

Miss: What is your dream today?

That's when I remembered myself.

Me: It’s….no miss…

I am completely stunned..

Miss: What, is it like seeing something for the first time?

Me: Miss, not like that, this is the first time I am seeing this beauty in this dress. It's like standing in front of an angel, miss

Miss smiled shyly.

Miss: It's like you have never seen what saree you have worn before.

Me: No, you are very special to Miss Inni

Miss: Is that so?

Me: Oh, you look so pretty Miss Inni

Miss: Hmmm…don't shave too much ice, I'm too cold. Come on, I'll get you some milk.

Miss had a smile on her face as she said that.

Me: ok miss…

Miss: Come on…let's not waste time.

We both got on the scooter and left

Miss: No handle to hold on to?

Me: No miss.

Miss: So what am I holding?

Me: Do you want to grab my skin?

After a while Miss's hand held my skin.. Miss sat so as not to touch me. But gradually Miss's thigh rubbed against my body.

Every time the carriage turned, Miss sat motionless in the corner.

When a dog suddenly barked, I hit the brakes. Then Miss's breast pressed me and came out.

Miss's breast will cry for about five seconds. That's when my lust ignited. I started braking unnecessarily every now and then. Each time her breast squeezed.

Miss: What's up like this?

Me: Miss Road has a straight ditch

When he looked at Miss through the glass, he kept his face slightly serious. After that I did not hit Perusa brake and we both reached the supermarket.

Many men, including me, saw Miss while she was shopping

Miss buys things and bends down to put them in front of the scooter, I saw those full breasts through the saree. Miss's breasts seemed to be throbbing to come out. Miss looked at me and I looked at her.

Miss: Hmmmmm….can you drive with these things here?

Me: No problem, I will drive.

Miss: Okay, let's go.

I drove as I should. Miss sat as before. On the way Miss started talking

Miss: Kanna, can you please drive the cart for me?

Me: ok miss when will you shout now?

Miss: Not now. I will tell you one day then teach me

Me: ok miss

On the way I braked at some places and her breast pressed my back, I did this because I wanted to, but this time I didn't hear anything. Then we reached her house.

Miss: Can you bring all these things upstairs?

Me: Miss, why are you asking me like this?

Then I put all the things on top of them and put them in the kitchen. Then Miss went to the room.

Then I went to her room to see what was going on, it was slightly open. I opened the door a little and looked inside and was shocked by what I saw.

If miss saree leaves her skirt and jacket with just bra and panty. Baa, what a beautiful body she has, when she saw me, she took the saree and put it on and looked at me

Miss: Dear …. go out. I'm still Tres Mattalei.

Hearing this I was a bit shocked and quickly came out of the room. A bit afraid to face the missus so I left there.

The next day I was walking near Miss's house while going to school. Then I saw Miss coming down.. Miss called me when she saw me.

Miss: Dear sister, I will come too

Miss both. We started walking. The smile on Miss's face.

Miss: Why, as Nethu told me, I brought you tea. where did you go ?

me me…. I went to see my friend Miss

Miss: I could have said whatever

Me: I forgot miss

Miss: Today you have tuition, after school come to my house exactly at five o'clock.

Me: ok miss….

Fortunately Miss Perusa didn't care what happened yesterday. Then we both went to school.

That day, when Miss Class came, they asked everyone to do a problem (sums). Miss who came to me asking what I was doing, looked at my book and rubbed my head because I didn't write anything.

That evening they asked me to come for Miss Tuition.

Miss: Go home and be on time for tuition, I will be a little late to leave

Me: ok miss.

I went to Miss's house. The miss hasn't arrived yet. But Lata was there. He saw me and told me to come in.

Lata: What's wrong, why hasn't Miss come yet? What's wrong?

Me: They said Miss Tuition is taking today, Miss Leta

Lata: Wow. ok ok

Me: Hmm….

Lata went to the kitchen. If she is cutting jackfruit, then she is

She sits with her skirt slightly raised and tied above her knees. Let's take a look at the thigh. . All my eyes were on Lata's thighs. She looked at me.

Lata: Do you like jackfruit?

Me: Hmm…Like

I said looking at her thighs. A smile on her face.

Lata: Can you tell me what this is?

Me: Take it out and you will know. Only then can you tell

The sister smiled and spread her thigh. Then half of the thigh was visible. My sister cut the jackfruit in half and showed it to me.

Lata: Now look.

Me: I can tell the truth only if I take out the chula

Lata: You are very good, have you not seen this before? Just guess

Me: It's good but will the fruit taste good?

Lata: Everything is very rotten

Me: You will know if you eat.

Lata: I am ready, tell me if you want to eat.

If she took a sola, then I saw her breast. If she sees me too

Lata: Why haven't you seen the fruit before?

Me: No,

Lata was watching my pool rush.

Lata: Taste it today and tell me anything?
She fed me and I licked her fingers together. She didn't say anything

Me: Hmm.. good taste. .

Lata: Dear do you have fifty rupees?

Me: hmm why Lata sister?

Lata: Can you give it?

Me: I will give Sarika

Lata: I don't have a purse in my hand? Can I put it in my jacket?

I took the money and put it in her jacket. Then those fat breasts rubbed my hand and I touched the breast and put it inside the jacket. How tender those breasts were

Lata: Has the money gone?

Me: Hmmm….

Lata: Did you take my hand from there?

She smiled a fake smile on her face.

Lata: Don't you want chula?

Me: I want., I showed her mole that I want this sola...

Lata: Ah, what to do with this Chula?. Eat or play?

Me: Both.

Lata: First of all, look at you, if she looks at my pussy, she says that it looks very small.

What Am I?

Lata: Will it taste as good as your sola sirisa?

Me: Lata sister how can you tell without looking at me?

My sister moved towards me. Then he grabbed the top of his pants.

Lata: Oh, what kind of snake does this look like?

Me: Is this enough?

Lata: I know because I took it outside.

Take it and show me. Let's see.

I opened the zip and took out the poo. Lata blinked at that.

Lata: How old are you?

Me: 19

Lata: Even my own Kara boy is not of this size

Lata Akka was holding it. ?

Lata: Sir, I can't now, your miss will come whenever she wants, don't.

Me: Lata sister, can you show me?

My sister looked at me.

Lata: How to go see?

Me: Absolutely.

Lata: I will show you. But not quite now.

Me: Shall I touch your breast?

Lata: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I stood at the kitchen door and looked out. Then Lata unhooked the front of her jacket. If she wears a white bra.

If she grabs my dick and makes a medua.

Me: Sis, I will hold your chest

Lata: Hmm come on

When I stood next to her, first she grabbed my dick. With both hands I held her breasts and pressed them. It was like holding a water-filled balloon and squeezing it. Both breasts did not touch the hands, but I squeezed as much as I could.

With my pressure, the speed of sister's hand was high.

. After some time, Lata hugged me. Then mom pressed my face between my sister's breasts. Even then the sister did not remove her bra.

I pressed my face between them and licked them with my tongue. I kissed her chest.

Then Lata Akka took one side breast and stuffed it in my mouth

Lata: Hahaha

I licked it with my tongue.

Lata Akka took my hand and put it between her lap. Then she pressed her butt in place with her skirt, while pressing

Lata: Ssssssssssssss..

I was slowly lifting my sister's skirt. Just then I heard the sound of the gate opening outside. We moved quickly. We fixed the dress

Have a good night, your miss has arrived

Lata was muttering.

Lata told me kanna go and sit in the hall. Don't see me here in the kitchen. Otherwise, she will be suspicious

Me: Ok.

I went to the hall and sat. Then Miss came in and sat next to me

Miss: Oh, dear, when did you come?

Me: Just now miss

Miss: Where is Lata?

Me: Buy jackfruit in the kitchen

Then Lata brought a bowl full of jackfruit from the kitchen and placed it in front of us.

And the story continues…….

Comments on the story are welcome kannangopinathann
[+] 1 user Likes kannangopinathann's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2023, 01:41 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good starting

thank you bro
Like Reply