Adultery Mom's affair with our house engineer (with pics)
Heart 
fvbdhnbdgdgf
[+] 4 users Like Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-09-2023, 11:15 PM)Lousy1995 Wrote:  I  was shocked that some one is having sex and few seconds later i noticed the saree and voice it was mom  , She was giving blowjob to the engineer Vinoth   

[Image: download.jpg]      
Keep going bro. Build up the slow and sensual seduction and add more description.
[+] 1 user Likes Lumberjack95's post
Like Reply
The story is one of the rare stories where a real incident is narrated. Unlike other imaginary stories it has its own value.

It is interesting to read particularly with suitable pictures.  Please continue the story
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
(06-09-2023, 07:22 PM)raasug Wrote: The story is one of the rare stories where a real incident is narrated. Unlike other imaginary stories it has its own value.

It is interesting to read particularly with suitable pictures.  Please continue the story

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND CONTINUE TO READ AND ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE MORE STORY.
[+] 1 user Likes Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
Story continues from the last part

Due
[+] 2 users Like Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
Lousy1995 Wrote:Due to these incidents I decided to bunk tuition classes , since i am studying **th i cant ditch school classes . ... Due to these my studies affected ,

These incidents are too silly things in life ! You should not divert your attention from your studies. Studies are more important. Your future is decided by your efforts of to-day. 

Lousy1995 Wrote:I would masturbate every night time imagine them having sex .

This is ok. It will not affect your studies nor your career.

Lousy1995 Wrote:At one evening when i dodged my tuition and went home early , i saw mom's slipper was there in house , so i didn't went inside and gone upstairs to roof , after few minutes Vinoth came to the house , he called someone , after 2 minutes my mom came out of the house , to my surprise my mom was wearing a blue jute saree and red blouse with malipoo (jasmine flower) in her head . They first started talking normally then he went inside the house and mom also went inside the house and  locked the door .I came down and found the door was locked but the window to hall was slightly opened , i peeked through the window ,he was sucking my mom's boobs  , she was enjoying the moment.

You should not get excited to see such things. It is happening everywhere ! 

The story is good ! Well narrated ! interesting to read. Please continue the updates
Like Reply
(07-09-2023, 01:49 PM)raasug Wrote: These incidents are too silly things in life ! You should not divert your attention from your studies. Studies are more important. Your future is decided by your efforts of to-day. 

This is ok. It will not affect your studies nor your career.

You should not get excited to see such things. It is happening everywhere ! 

The story is good ! Well narrated ! interesting to read. Please continue the updates
Thanks for the comments and opinion  , But you see This happened 7 years before , these incidents already took placed and it has already affected my life and studies 
[+] 1 user Likes Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
[b]                                                               Story continues from the last part[/b]
[+] 2 users Like Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
The second part of the story is more interesting ! The pictures are also Amazing ! I am sure mother is feeling guilty for her this act adultery. It is not a good idea to reveal to her that son secretly was watching !

Anxiously awaiting for the next update
[+] 2 users Like raasug's post
Like Reply
(07-09-2023, 09:37 PM)raasug Wrote: The second part of the story is more interesting ! The pictures are also Amazing ! I am sure mother is feeling guilty for her this act adultery. It is not a good idea to reveal to her that son secretly was watching !

Anxiously awaiting for the next update

To be true this is not second part ,it's just 5% of the whole story ,There are more to come 
Like Reply
[align=cen
[+] 3 users Like Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
Really erotic story bro. Can't wait to see how it unfolds
Like Reply
Star 
[align=
[+] 3 users Like Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
Heart 
[align=ce]
[+] 5 users Like Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
Post longer updates brother.
Attach more pics of mom and maybe some pics of the engineer if you have
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 06:19 PM)Lumberjack95 Wrote: Post longer updates brother.
Attach more pics of mom and maybe some pics of the engineer if you have

I have pics of both recent pics , During that time I had no phone , so i can't take photos
Like Reply
(08-09-2023, 12:20 PM)Lousy1995 Wrote:
Then they came to the hall and started removing his pants and he uplifted her nighty upto her waist and removed her red panty , smelled her panties , pushed her down in the sofa ,started licking her pussy for 5minutes and he started talking erotically 
Vinoth - you didn't talk bath right?  , your aroma is fascinating 

Females like the smell of natural body of male. 
Likewise males like the natural smell of females body. 
Particularly the smell of used wet panties. 

Nice story. Continue
[+] 2 users Like raasug's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 06:50 PM)Lousy1995 Wrote: I have pics of both recent pics , During that time I had no phone , so i can't take photos
You can post current pics then if you want
Like Reply
What happened to "Lousy1995" ? Remaining silent for the past 4, 5 days?
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Why no update bro?
Like Reply