Gay/Lesb - LGBT Horny sirisha got fucked by she male
Wink 
Hii this is sirisha here. I am a housewife. I'm rich enough, educated and well mannered. 

I'm here to share my story through my friend prathap's I'd due to privacy issues.

I love reading paintings. So I frequently check different paintings at different art exhibitions and stalls. And I buy them if I like them. 

This is the only happiness in my life. I don't say that I have nothing, I have everything but happiness. In the meanwhile I got news about an art exhibition in Hyderabad. So, I went there to check. I had gone through a lot of paintings with different artists, and I got my eyes stuck on one painting, which is named as art by Shilpa. This portrait was as accurate as that artist read my whole life till now. It is about a woman having everything but she has nothing..! 

I said "what a painting..!" Unknowingly. 

"Do you like it ..?" Someone from behind asked me. I turned around and found a woman about 5 feet 8 inches tall with a smile on her face.

I replied "yes" with a smile. "But sorry it is not for sale madam" she said. "I love to have it at any price. Can I have the artist contact number? I will contact them.." I said. She smiled at me and gave me a visiting card. That evening I returned to my home and started to think about how to grab that painting from them. 

On the very next day I called the number given. I got switched off on the other side, so I contacted them through email. After about an hour I got a reply with an address to reach there.

I reached there thinking there will be an office. But it is a house. With a good garden around. I Rang the doorbell and "come in" was all I heard from inside. When I went in I saw a good looking woman with shorts and loose tees drawing a picture with concentration. I Thought she had nothing underneath her tees and shorts. 

She looked at me top to bottom. Her eyes got a spark like they were enjoying my presence. I usually wear sarees that are  plain and transparent with sleeveless deep cut blouses as I can display some cleavage. You guys haven't seen me right for that. I will describe myself. I'm 5 feet 2 inches tall with 34dd-32 -36 as my measurements with an Indian dusky complexion. I know that I'm hot and can make any guy's dick hard just with my looks. but  here she .. a woman is literally eating me with her eyes.

"Hello" I greeted her. "Hi," she replied. She pointed me to sit over a couch nearby and started finishing her painting.

After a while she attended to me. "Tell me why are you here .?" She asked me." I like the painting you displayed at the exhibition yesterday. I would like to buy it.!" 

"Ok buy why are u buying it..?" She asked me.

"That painting is reflecting my life." I replied. Oh really..? How she asked. I firstly thought that I won't tell but after another of asking.i started saying my life as well as the meaning of the painting.

"I got married into a conservative family. My hubby is a good looking guy with a decent size of dick. But he is very reluctant about having regular sex. I sometimes tried to seduce him but.. u know… "

"So how long ago did you have your last sex..?:" she enquired. Maybe about 45 days, I replied. 

She came and sat by my side and gave me a side hug. I felt her hug a little hot. I Don't know what made me hug her tightly.. her fingers were just moving on my back. I started feeling hot. I don't know whether my wait for sex made me weak or her fingers. I started feeling her. "Do u wanna feel better now..?" She asked me and I nodded my head saying yes.

She took my lips between her lips, sucking. I couldn't hold myself back so I just went with the flow. I kissed her lips. We both are getting hornier but somewhere in my mind I felt it is as lesbo act so I just interrupted myself and said are we doing lesbo for that she nodded with her head no. I was confused and I couldn't control my desire. I'm kissing her in every inch and sucking it without hesitation while she is also doing the same. 

I don't know when my pallu went off from my body and she didn't know when her tees went off from her body in no time. I am with my blouse and petticoat and she with her shorts. I sucked her tits which are of 36 c by then  hand full of and pinching her nipples I sometimes bite them. She is like ahh eyy ugff haha..  pulling me on to her tits. She made me lay over the bed and started kissing over my belly and navel she was biting me there.

" Eyy aaah ohhh…shh aaaaah uff aah aaah aah" are the words coming from my mouth now.

My hands are on her tits pressing. They are so soft and now I know why men like to press boobs. 

She came onto me and started pressing my tits while sucking my lips. She was pressing my tits and releasing my blouse hooks one after another and kissing between my tits . I was trying to control my moans but I couldn't .Every pressing of my boobs were loosening every hook of my blouse she finally removed all of them. By that time My panty was wet and my pussy was literally dripping. 

She turned me  and pulled the blouse off me. I think now she will unhook my bra too but she slid her hand into my panty and started feeling my pussy while she was kissing my back.

Ooouch haha aaah  uff hey aaaaaah fu…ck shhh are the sounds coming out of my mouth.

All of sudden my petticoat left me. Now I was in a bra and panties and her boobs were getting crushed against my back and one of my boobs was in his hand and the other was getting crushed against the bed. She started fingering me aah ufff "shh you ' re here to satis…..fyy m..ee "

She pulled my bra hooks with her teeth and my bra fell down disclosing my sexy hot 34 hot tits . She inserted another finger into my pussy and started ramming it, her fingers were going in and out while my moans were filling the room and my hands were showing the fingering intensity over her tits. She pushed another finger into my pussy" oh my God now I literally feel like getting fucked with huge dick " I screamed loudly. After about five minutes of fingering. She released my pussy. It was like a heavenly feeling then she pulled my panties off and adjusted me to the edge of bed .  She laid on me in 69 position and started sucking the juices of my pussy, taking one after the other lips of my pussy.. I thought of sucking her pussy too so I pulled her short down and a 7.5 inch hardened rod came out and hit my face. "U are.. " before saying anything to her she pushed her dick into my mouth. My mouth could not hold it fully.. It was a fully erect dick with a 3 inch girth that went into my mouth and touched my throat . 

That made my breath choke and I started tapping her thighs she is slowly removing and re pushing that made me really better than before. She started moving it in and out.

That was really hard and I didn't ever find that hard dick with my hubby. She is literally eating me there  at my pussy and as a result I with intense lust I am sucking her dick. After a while she suddenly stood up with her dick in my mouth and her dick went directly into my throat and she started dancing.. and jumping with my pussy lips between her teeth. She fucked Me like a bitch in 69. Then she made me bend like a bitch and fucked me infront of mirror u know two pairs of bouncing boobs with screams and echos are the best match ever. She was pulling my hair and pinching my nipples while fucking me in doggy. We made this for about 10 minutes and then we shifted to cowgirl in which I literally danced like crazy over her dick. That was the best pleasure I cummed 3 times in this fucking. She then pulled me by my hair and made me sit on my knees. As her dick reach my face. She slapped my nose with her dick and cummed on my face. Believe me that was the thickest cum. 

I went into the bathroom to clean myself and sucked her dick to clean it. I wore my clothes on . She gave me that portrait. 

"Thanks u really got my stress off and satisfied my lust thank u" I said. You are really hot. My black dick will always wait for you, she smiled. She was still nude so I kissed her dick. And returned. 

Firstly I was hesitant thinking lesbian but now I don't know how to name it but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
[+] 2 users Like Prathapkumar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply
Thanks
Like Reply
Different kind of story, nice start  clps
[Image: Polish-20231010-103001576.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice story continue please
Like Reply
Nice story continue please
Like Reply