Fantasy College boy and the plumpy professor. Ass of a lifetime.
Hi. This is the first time I’m writing a story. There maybe problems with my writing skills but please bare with it. This is a real story mixed with some fantasy. Most of the events are real. Few parts here and there would be imaginary. But I’ll make sure you don’t know which is which ;) and leave it to your judgement.  I’m writing this story so all the experience I had is shared to the world.  Also hoping for someone in the same locality would carry on my story as I’m far away from all this now. 

So let me get into the story. I’m was a  college student aged 19. I studied IT in psg itech college in Coimbatore. I’m a guy who’s very normal looking. Slim tall brown. I rarely speak to girls in my class. But what drives me crazy is the sight of big sized round jiggling asses. I love married matured women a lot just because their body is more well rounded. Plumpy to say in a word. 

Whenever i see an aunty on the road the first thing I check out is their body curves. Sometimes you can spot a big buttocks from a long distance just by looking from the front. If you are able to see those juicy curves and ass from the front then oh boy you are in treat when they walk past you and you turn to seee those huge butt cheeks swaying left and right. Gives you an immediate boner. 

So now you have an idea what kind of women I like. And in a college the best place to look for these type of women is obviously the professors.  These ladies staffs in Coimbatore in any college I tell you man are just the best. 2/10 in any department is sure shot a busty plumper.  Big boobs or big buttocks.  Maybe it’s the food habits or their ancestors mostly working in farming.  They all have healthy bodies. Unlike you see in other cities. 

So in the first year I had none of these thoughts I was just turning into an adult. So rarely saw these beauties. Whenever my friend told me dude look at that ass on her wow. Look how it swings. I’ll be like. What’s so great about it.  and move on without paying attention.  But I’m sure whatever he said had a psychological effect on me.  And slowly I started noticing these things.  And it opened up a whole new world for me. The one that made me obsessed. The women of my dreams who I’m 24 now, but still cannot simple not get a hardon if I just think about her.  

It was a normal day. I left my bike in the parking and started walking back to my class.  That’s when I laid eyes on the ass queen. There was in a long distance a woman who’s around 5.3 inches tall.  Milky white skin.  She wore a dark green saree. Brown blouse.  A pony tail. But not like the young ones wear.  She was into her late thirties.  So a normal clipped Hair. Length not more than her neck.  And god that white milk back between those green colour dress I could just go lick them day and night. Her arms were normal length but a bit chubby just about right.  She was holding a bag in her left hand and another bag she wore on her right hand.  Her structure was somewhere around 36 30 46: a hourglass shape. 

Her best part comes below this.  Her waist was slim. But her hips and buttocks wow.  It was swaying like crazy. It was covered by her draped saree.  But those huge buns can never be covered especially not with those light satin sarees.  I immediately got a boner there in my pants. I had to close to get a better look.  

I went in front of her just to see who it is so later I can spot her. She belonged to the cse department. Her name was Priya.  I knew where her office was. But I waited again to see her go past me.  I could just see her walk and jiggle her ass all the way to me death bed. It was so good. Only disappointment was she never undraped her saree from her back.  Or the cracks would’ve been visible.  

As I said she belonged to CSE department.  This is the first time I regretted my decision to join IT instead of CSE.  The things I could’ve seen if she was a professor of my class. I would’ve captured her in every angle possible and masturbated with it every single day. 

So days went and I couldn’t be alone because of always hanging out with my friends. I couldn’t do much with them around. They don’t know the perversity. They wouldn’t understand.  So I always had to lie and escape just so I can take a glance at my ass Queen. 

Every Tuesday and Thursday’s we would have college till 5:30 instead of 4:30.  This one hour some have special class and some of us just goes to huts and spend time there. Until the college buses arrive. This is when we get a chance to see all those girls and professor aunties. 

So on a Tuesday I was roaming in one of these huts and returning back alone I saw her again in the veranda. Two blocks away from where I stood.  She walked with those humongous butts along with her staff friends. I noticed a professor behind her. An old 50 year old maths professor. He was definitely checking out her ass. Just like me. Priya was casually walking swaying her ass with every step she took.  She suddenly stopped and took some water in the water doctor.  I waited near the pillar to see her side structure while she lifted her hands. This maths professor was standing behind her.  He was seeing Priya with such craving he wanted to eat her ass right there sitting down and lifting her saree. That’s how much rage he had inside seeing my butt queen.  

So there I was waiting for her to drink water. On the side I could see her ass protrude so much behind her back. It was almost like she was hiding two half sliced pumpkins inside her saree.  She took her chubby hands.  Places the tumbler to get some water and lifted above to drink with her head facing upwards. I could see her boobs protruding our  on the top to the front side. And those two big balloon bums facing the back side.  I could just go behind her put my raging hard dick In between this huge ass cheeks and put both my Hands on her two medium sized tities and squeeze them together putting my face on her white back and licking it and at the same time dry humping her soft ass pillows.  Man I wanted to touch my Dick right there but couldn’t do that with so many people around.  I’m sure the professor also had a hard on getting a view from her behind.  He probably wanted to burry his face into her her right there.  She drank the water she left swinging her bulky buttocks. 
[+] 2 users Like niko92bellic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Days went on.  And there was a convocation event happening for the previous passed out students. I wanted to bunk classes so I enrolled as a volunteer for it. I my friends all of them volunteered.  Little did I know that the staffs who are taking care of the event included my booty queen. So we were asked to wait in a room near our college podium. Me and my friends were sitting down waiting for someone to come give instructions.  And one of our staff male professor came and told us we have to be the ones who carries the certificates and bring to podium and one person has to stand there on the podium so the event guest would take it of our hands and give it to the students. Then we were waiting for the event to commence.  We were sitting down.  From the door entered Priya. She was today wearing a silk saree.  A green silk saree with a green blouse.  She looked like a god in it.  The saree was so tight on her. From front as she walked the saree was a little off and we could see some of the lemon coloured navel and her side boobs.  The thing with silk sarees is that they looked like ironed paper.  So stiff. It’s hard to cover the side where it is open.   From the side you can always see the stomach and side boob. It was the same case with her.  She came inside and I was sitting to the left of her down.  I could see those boobs bounce inside the blouse of her while she was walking.   Her tummy was a bit protruding but not too much.  She then slowly turned around and started talking to the male professor.  Damn that big ass that I drool about.  It was just in front of my face a few meters ahead. Within touching distance.   I was her from top to bottom.  She had a pony tail her neck and back was visible in the empty area of the blouse.  It was so good.  The blouse was tight and there was a small cleavage on her neck.  I could see sweat dropping one by one slowly into her blouse.    Then I came a little down. Her curvy waist.  The jacket was tight enough to cause two valleys. Looked like the middle curvy part of a Fanta bottle. And then my god those two balloon buttocks. The ass cheeks were tight against the saree showing you the great curves she had. I could even see the panty lines. Her panties size must be some xxxl. I could probably jump in one of those legs and still couldn’t fill it.  It was that big.  Her in skirt was probably very thin to be non existent. She was giving light movements while talking.  Sort of 
Like putting pressure on on leg to the other.  Every time she changed stance. Her one side ass cheek protruded out showing while the other cheek went in side showing one curve completely.  I’m telling you if you place a cup of tea glass on the butt cheek that was raised it will probably be there without falling for days together.   Man I was so hard at this moment.  My dick wanted to tear open my cotton pants and come out.  I had to take glances whenever my friends were not seeing me.  And damn the adrenaline rush I got when she walked in is unmatched.  I was literally shaking. I had to put my legs crossed so no one was able to see my hard on.  At that moment I wanted the world to stop so I could get up squeeze those big butt cheeks together with both my hands and bury my face on it and just keep rubbing on it. Back to reality now.  She talked for a while and I was staring at her every chance I got.  She turned and saw us asking about the certificate distribution. I never told you guys about her face. She has beautiful white face. A big sharp nose. Her teeth was protruding a little bit. But nothing to spoil her face. She had a small head and lean upper body which made her whole body very curvy.  When she saw me I was lost. I wanted to kiss her from behind while I dicked her back. Then was the time I was waiting for.  She turned around and walked away from us and the view when I sat under on the floor while she shaked and swayed her buttocks and walked away was incredible. I wanted to shoot a video or take a photo with my phone.  But was afraid I would get caught.  If I did it would be my masturbation material for years to come.  That was the level of those shake.  Her ass was bouncing up and down in those tight silk sarees.  Since it was tight the whole curves were jumping like two basketballs.  Every time the cheeks came together I could see the ask crack.  Those cracks were a thing to die for.   I could keep my fingers on them and rub it up and down down and up for hours.  Ass cracks are the most seductive thing in the world.  The second when both ass cheeks come in contact with a line forming in between. You could portrait that shit and hang it in the louvre (world’s most famous museum in France). At that moment when the cracks formed I wished I had a camera in my eyes. So I could capture this moment and rerun in loop.  I was killing myself I couldn’t use my phone to capture anything.  A golden opportunity missed.  

So she walked away. And then we were asked to take the certificates to the podium.  I held the bunch while my friend was giving it away to the chief guest.  Priya came and spoke something to me asking about how much is remaining.  I was mesmerised at the moment I couldn’t concentrate on anything.  Her perfume smell was so good. While she was talking I was just looking at her puffy lips..,,,  floating in a dream. I wanted to kiss them… bite them.,.. if only was I her husband or relative or neighbour or anyone who’s always in close proximity to her.  I could just be near her and be happy. Be horny all the time.  I was cursing my luck because I couldn’t even be in a classroom in her department. All I have is these little events and break time when I can get a chance to be near her ogling her from top to bottom.  I got so horny today I somehow wanted to lie to my friends and go behind her today after the classes got over. I wanted to see more of these ass globes bouncing.  I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t do this today.  

So I waited after the classes were over. Successfully evaded my friends.  I had my own bike so didn’t have to go with any of them to the bus. I waited near the staff room where Priya is. I hid behind a pillar in the same veranda in the end there is a ladies toilet entrance. And just left of the entrance there is a way that leads to classrooms and staff rooms.  In one of them was my angel. I waited watching every staff coming and going.  Priya was not there. I was starting to get frustrated.  I was looking at the phone and back.  Didn’t want to miss the chance of being distracted as well.  I wanted to somehow capture her today with my phone.  I wanted those butts inside the silky saree today on my phone.  I was too horny.  I want more than imagination today to bust my load. Finally after a while I saw a few women staffs coming together. Mates of Priya from her department. Thought she wasnt there but she was walking behind last in the group. She came walking checking something in her bag. My heart started pumping again. I was hiding behind the pillar and looking out to see where she goes.  Right is there way to staircase to go downstairs. And left is the toilet. She turned left and couldn’t sort myself with the phone to capture anything as she was a bit far away from me.  She walked and turned towards toilet entrance and even from distance her big asses were very visible.  They were as always wildly swaying left and right. I got another hard on.  I waited outside in the same place waiting for her to come back.  After around 10 minutes she came out. I was taken aback by how open she was.  She didn’t even look anywhere and tried to tuck her saree in her hip properly. But her Pallu was completely out both boobs in her blouse were visible and the stomach was completely visible I could see her belly button clearly.    Wow.   They were the size of a one rupee coin. Wanted to put my fingers there. Wow she was adjusting it for almost for a minute.  I was there drooling over this scene.  I didn’t even care if anyone saw me. I was just lost in the hot scene that I was just witnessing.  And somehow I hid the boner waiting to walk behind her. She came out and started walking towards the stairs. I almost ran to catch up with her.  Opened my phone on the way the storage was a bit low so i had to only take photos. It was an old phone and storage was automatically getting full for no reason.  I took the camera made the brightness to almost zero so no one sees.  And started clicking as I kept walking behind her.  I didn’t take my eyes off her swaying buttocks she walked a bit faster to catch up with her friends. And her jiggly wiggly butt cheeks were giving a wild shake I was continuously talking pictures. Kept walking behind her she went down the stairs.  It was dark in that area so couldn’t get good ones.  I kept following her. Those chubby hands, those milky white midriff, and pumpkins buttocks swinging left and right made me lose myself I almost had a heart attack. Consumed by her beauty and the thought of seeing all this at home in phone while I held my cock made me fly.  I kept going behind her. The walk towards the college bus was around 200m. I was licking my lips thinking today is my lucky day.  I kept walking behind her not taking my eyes off her buttocks. She had bunched her saree end into one and circled it over her hips and tied it to the other back side of her hip. Making her hip look small and her butt protrude even more. I captured her back.  I captured her side I walked all around her getting as many angles as possible.  The bus was almost near us.  I went ahead of her and waiting in the area where the bus entrance is.  Waiting to capture her put her legs above the door and climb what a sight that is going to be I thought.   Waited for her to come.  She was almost near me.  I put my phone as if I’m talking to someone.  And pointed the camera at the door entrance.   She went and put her leg on the step and held both the rods in the side and try to pull herself up.  At that instant I could see the leg below revealing her complete one leg shape from ass till the ankle. I could see those curvy butt cheek. And big thighs and calf muscles all making a perfect leg and the other butt cheek was bunched up because of her folded legs.  I could see her full leg one side and protruding ass cheek on the other side lifting her self up and put both feet onthe step. And you know obviously what’s next.  The saree in the middle went inside her buttocks.  And I could seee a huge crack in between. I was done at that time. Y cock was so hard and rubbing against my zip. I think I leaked a bit. What a sight that was. I wished I was one of those students inside the bus. The things I could’ve seen from inside. Damn. I was so unlucky.  But I was happy with what I saw today. And captured.  I couldn’t wait to go home and see all those photos.  

So I went back home in my bike.  My grandma asked if I wanted to eat something.  I said I’m not hungry. But I was hungry but it was just a different type of hunger that only my Priya can fill up.  I was hungry of lust. I went inside my room and locked the door and opened my pc. I used my data cable to transfer all those photos to my machine.   I waited till it got copied.  Opened them.  To my shock most of the pictures were blurry. I’m not sure why maybe because of all those adrenaline rush I couldn’t steady my hands to take pictures properly. It was so disappointing almost all of them looked blurry or missing her due to the camera angle.  I was so pissed as I kept going right.  And finally I got good pictures.  Those were the last ones that I took where I was standing static. Not much movements focused on Priya climbing the bus steps.  Guess I wasn’t so unlucky.  Wow pictures are so much better than imagination.   I zoomed those photos to see each and every part of her body.  I opened my trouser took my dick in hand and started rubbing back and forth looking at those humoungous buttocks and that ass crack.  I was imagining her falling down while climbing and I went quickly to grab her. I imagined putting both my hands on her buttocks to hold her from falling.  Those buttocks felt like jelly.  My hands went inside a few cms. And still there was flesh flowing outside of my fingers.  It was that huge.  I pushed her back inside giving a huge press on both the cheeks i cupped them tightly and pushed but she slipped more and fell on me. Her bulky ass was on my crotch. I was holding her on her stomach now.  She was facing above. I couldn’t hold more and went up and cupped both those breasts. And kept pressing them while grinded my dick on her pumpkin buttocks.  I was thinking all this while I kept stroking and shot a huge load on the computer. I slept off after that.  
[+] 4 users Like niko92bellic's post
Like Reply
Good starting  yourock
Like Reply
New Update? fuck the professor too
Like Reply
Good start... Pls update regularly
Like Reply
Wow super start
I want to fuck those pumpkin cheeks
- Mr.Commenter 
Like Reply
Fantastic story bro and amazing naration... This Priya is one hella of a hot bitch cant get enough of her just go in this pace not too fast neither slow to get laid with her and enjoy her to fullest and bring more hot bitches like her...

I just love these plump fair ladies especially South Indian ladies it's another level.
If any body knows story like this then please let me know
Like Reply
(28-08-2023, 06:28 PM)niko92bellic Wrote: Days went on.  And there was a convocation event happening for the previous passed out students. I wanted to bunk classes so I enrolled as a volunteer for it. I my friends all of them volunteered.  Little did I know that the staffs who are taking care of the event included my booty queen. So we were asked to wait in a room near our college podium. Me and my friends were sitting down waiting for someone to come give instructions.  And one of our staff male professor came and told us we have to be the ones who carries the certificates and bring to podium and one person has to stand there on the podium so the event guest would take it of our hands and give it to the students. Then we were waiting for the event to commence.  We were sitting down.  From the door entered Priya. She was today wearing a silk saree.  A green silk saree with a green blouse.  She looked like a god in it.  The saree was so tight on her. From front as she walked the saree was a little off and we could see some of the lemon coloured navel and her side boobs.  The thing with silk sarees is that they looked like ironed paper.  So stiff. It’s hard to cover the side where it is open.   From the side you can always see the stomach and side boob. It was the same case with her.  She came inside and I was sitting to the left of her down.  I could see those boobs bounce inside the blouse of her while she was walking.   Her tummy was a bit protruding but not too much.  She then slowly turned around and started talking to the male professor.  Damn that big ass that I drool about.  It was just in front of my face a few meters ahead. Within touching distance.   I was her from top to bottom.  She had a pony tail her neck and back was visible in the empty area of the blouse.  It was so good.  The blouse was tight and there was a small cleavage on her neck.  I could see sweat dropping one by one slowly into her blouse.    Then I came a little down. Her curvy waist.  The jacket was tight enough to cause two valleys. Looked like the middle curvy part of a Fanta bottle. And then my god those two balloon buttocks. The ass cheeks were tight against the saree showing you the great curves she had. I could even see the panty lines. Her panties size must be some xxxl. I could probably jump in one of those legs and still couldn’t fill it.  It was that big.  Her in skirt was probably very thin to be non existent. She was giving light movements while talking.  Sort of 
Like putting pressure on on leg to the other.  Every time she changed stance. Her one side ass cheek protruded out showing while the other cheek went in side showing one curve completely.  I’m telling you if you place a cup of tea glass on the butt cheek that was raised it will probably be there without falling for days together.   Man I was so hard at this moment.  My dick wanted to tear open my cotton pants and come out.  I had to take glances whenever my friends were not seeing me.  And damn the adrenaline rush I got when she walked in is unmatched.  I was literally shaking. I had to put my legs crossed so no one was able to see my hard on.  At that moment I wanted the world to stop so I could get up squeeze those big butt cheeks together with both my hands and bury my face on it and just keep rubbing on it. Back to reality now.  She talked for a while and I was staring at her every chance I got.  She turned and saw us asking about the certificate distribution. I never told you guys about her face. She has beautiful white face. A big sharp nose. Her teeth was protruding a little bit. But nothing to spoil her face. She had a small head and lean upper body which made her whole body very curvy.  When she saw me I was lost. I wanted to kiss her from behind while I dicked her back. Then was the time I was waiting for.  She turned around and walked away from us and the view when I sat under on the floor while she shaked and swayed her buttocks and walked away was incredible. I wanted to shoot a video or take a photo with my phone.  But was afraid I would get caught.  If I did it would be my masturbation material for years to come.  That was the level of those shake.  Her ass was bouncing up and down in those tight silk sarees.  Since it was tight the whole curves were jumping like two basketballs.  Every time the cheeks came together I could see the ask crack.  Those cracks were a thing to die for.   I could keep my fingers on them and rub it up and down down and up for hours.  Ass cracks are the most seductive thing in the world.  The second when both ass cheeks come in contact with a line forming in between. You could portrait that shit and hang it in the louvre (world’s most famous museum in France). At that moment when the cracks formed I wished I had a camera in my eyes. So I could capture this moment and rerun in loop.  I was killing myself I couldn’t use my phone to capture anything.  A golden opportunity missed.  

So she walked away. And then we were asked to take the certificates to the podium.  I held the bunch while my friend was giving it away to the chief guest.  Priya came and spoke something to me asking about how much is remaining.  I was mesmerised at the moment I couldn’t concentrate on anything.  Her perfume smell was so good. While she was talking I was just looking at her puffy lips..,,,  floating in a dream. I wanted to kiss them… bite them.,.. if only was I her husband or relative or neighbour or anyone who’s always in close proximity to her.  I could just be near her and be happy. Be horny all the time.  I was cursing my luck because I couldn’t even be in a classroom in her department. All I have is these little events and break time when I can get a chance to be near her ogling her from top to bottom.  I got so horny today I somehow wanted to lie to my friends and go behind her today after the classes got over. I wanted to see more of these ass globes bouncing.  I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t do this today.  

So I waited after the classes were over. Successfully evaded my friends.  I had my own bike so didn’t have to go with any of them to the bus. I waited near the staff room where Priya is. I hid behind a pillar in the same veranda in the end there is a ladies toilet entrance. And just left of the entrance there is a way that leads to classrooms and staff rooms.  In one of them was my angel. I waited watching every staff coming and going.  Priya was not there. I was starting to get frustrated.  I was looking at the phone and back.  Didn’t want to miss the chance of being distracted as well.  I wanted to somehow capture her today with my phone.  I wanted those butts inside the silky saree today on my phone.  I was too horny.  I want more than imagination today to bust my load. Finally after a while I saw a few women staffs coming together. Mates of Priya from her department. Thought she wasnt there but she was walking behind last in the group. She came walking checking something in her bag. My heart started pumping again. I was hiding behind the pillar and looking out to see where she goes.  Right is there way to staircase to go downstairs. And left is the toilet. She turned left and couldn’t sort myself with the phone to capture anything as she was a bit far away from me.  She walked and turned towards toilet entrance and even from distance her big asses were very visible.  They were as always wildly swaying left and right. I got another hard on.  I waited outside in the same place waiting for her to come back.  After around 10 minutes she came out. I was taken aback by how open she was.  She didn’t even look anywhere and tried to tuck her saree in her hip properly. But her Pallu was completely out both boobs in her blouse were visible and the stomach was completely visible I could see her belly button clearly.    Wow.   They were the size of a one rupee coin. Wanted to put my fingers there. Wow she was adjusting it for almost for a minute.  I was there drooling over this scene.  I didn’t even care if anyone saw me. I was just lost in the hot scene that I was just witnessing.  And somehow I hid the boner waiting to walk behind her. She came out and started walking towards the stairs. I almost ran to catch up with her.  Opened my phone on the way the storage was a bit low so i had to only take photos. It was an old phone and storage was automatically getting full for no reason.  I took the camera made the brightness to almost zero so no one sees.  And started clicking as I kept walking behind her.  I didn’t take my eyes off her swaying buttocks she walked a bit faster to catch up with her friends. And her jiggly wiggly butt cheeks were giving a wild shake I was continuously talking pictures. Kept walking behind her she went down the stairs.  It was dark in that area so couldn’t get good ones.  I kept following her. Those chubby hands, those milky white midriff, and pumpkins buttocks swinging left and right made me lose myself I almost had a heart attack. Consumed by her beauty and the thought of seeing all this at home in phone while I held my cock made me fly.  I kept going behind her. The walk towards the college bus was around 200m. I was licking my lips thinking today is my lucky day.  I kept walking behind her not taking my eyes off her buttocks. She had bunched her saree end into one and circled it over her hips and tied it to the other back side of her hip. Making her hip look small and her butt protrude even more. I captured her back.  I captured her side I walked all around her getting as many angles as possible.  The bus was almost near us.  I went ahead of her and waiting in the area where the bus entrance is.  Waiting to capture her put her legs above the door and climb what a sight that is going to be I thought.   Waited for her to come.  She was almost near me.  I put my phone as if I’m talking to someone.  And pointed the camera at the door entrance.   She went and put her leg on the step and held both the rods in the side and try to pull herself up.  At that instant I could see the leg below revealing her complete one leg shape from ass till the ankle. I could see those curvy butt cheek. And big thighs and calf muscles all making a perfect leg and the other butt cheek was bunched up because of her folded legs.  I could see her full leg one side and protruding ass cheek on the other side lifting her self up and put both feet onthe step. And you know obviously what’s next.  The saree in the middle went inside her buttocks.  And I could seee a huge crack in between. I was done at that time. Y cock was so hard and rubbing against my zip. I think I leaked a bit. What a sight that was. I wished I was one of those students inside the bus. The things I could’ve seen from inside. Damn. I was so unlucky.  But I was happy with what I saw today. And captured.  I couldn’t wait to go home and see all those photos.  

So I went back home in my bike.  My grandma asked if I wanted to eat something.  I said I’m not hungry. But I was hungry but it was just a different type of hunger that only my Priya can fill up.  I was hungry of lust. I went inside my room and locked the door and opened my pc. I used my data cable to transfer all those photos to my machine.   I waited till it got copied.  Opened them.  To my shock most of the pictures were blurry. I’m not sure why maybe because of all those adrenaline rush I couldn’t steady my hands to take pictures properly. It was so disappointing almost all of them looked blurry or missing her due to the camera angle.  I was so pissed as I kept going right.  And finally I got good pictures.  Those were the last ones that I took where I was standing static. Not much movements focused on Priya climbing the bus steps.  Guess I wasn’t so unlucky.  Wow pictures are so much better than imagination.   I zoomed those photos to see each and every part of her body.  I opened my trouser took my dick in hand and started rubbing back and forth looking at those humoungous buttocks and that ass crack.  I was imagining her falling down while climbing and I went quickly to grab her. I imagined putting both my hands on her buttocks to hold her from falling.  Those buttocks felt like jelly.  My hands went inside a few cms. And still there was flesh flowing outside of my fingers.  It was that huge.  I pushed her back inside giving a huge press on both the cheeks i cupped them tightly and pushed but she slipped more and fell on me. Her bulky ass was on my crotch. I was holding her on her stomach now.  She was facing above. I couldn’t hold more and went up and cupped both those breasts. And kept pressing them while grinded my dick on her pumpkin buttocks.  I was thinking all this while I kept stroking and shot a huge load on the computer. I slept off after that.  

Waiting for next do post more
Like Reply
Bro... Awesome... Bro.
I am also alumni of the college.
I wish i was there instead of you...
I am happy for u if its real.
Can't wait for the updates bro...
Like Reply
Daily visiting you're thread for an update...
Like Reply
Voice fun and role play, message to me....!
Like Reply
A lot of things to update.  Not getting enough replies. Please reply to keep motivating me to write.
Like Reply
(14-09-2023, 03:36 PM)niko92bellic Wrote: A lot of things to update.  Not getting enough replies. Please reply to keep motivating me to write.

Then Update bro readers visit only when there are regular updates
Like Reply
(14-09-2023, 03:36 PM)niko92bellic Wrote: A lot of things to update.  Not getting enough replies. Please reply to keep motivating me to write.

Bro i am visiting regularly to your thread... Pls update for me. Your story had great potential.but you just gives an intro only. You have to post more periodically otherwise viewers unlike me will forget...
The way you portrayed the heroin is super. Juat as i say its only getting started. Post more hot and intimate sessions periodically.
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Amazing story, please give regular updates?
Like Reply
Update bro?
Like Reply
Thanks for all your messages. Update coming today
Like Reply
Days went by I got busy with other stuff at college. Hardly saw Priya in college. We went to third year. There was a subject in our elective. It was cloud computing and guess who is the specialist in this. Yes it’s our booty queen Priya. We had to be combined with CSE students to sit along for the cloud computing classes. I was super excited about this. I finally got to see Priya weekly once for continuous 45 minutes. I decided to not even waste a day. I would get to ogle at her beauty as much as I can. The classes happen every Thursday. So it was the first Thursday of the new college year. We had to go to the cse class and I did my best to find a way to sit in the front desk. But everything was occupied. I had to sit in the third row bench. But it was elevated a bit so I could have a clear view of Priya. My heart was pumping waiting for her for the first time the class. After few minutes after the classes started she walked in. And guess what I was so fucking disappointed because she was wearing a fucking lab coat to cover her beautiful plumpy body. I almost cried cursing god. Why why would you do this to me. After waiting for a year for any opportunity I got a great opportunity only to be frustrated like this. Arghhh. She did everything I wanted to seee but I nothing was exposed and I couldn’t see anything because of that stupid coat. I went back to my class in disappointment.

A few Thursdays went by like this. Then on one Thursday I did get the front seat. I couldn’t care less but I took it anyway. Because you can never leave hope. No matter how many times we try and get disappointed you always have to try. I did. And yes. As you guessed. There she was wearing a thin purple saree. The saree was so thin I could see her body shape so clearly. I was in heaven. She came walking and climbed the two steps for the podium. And damnnnn her boobs and buttocks were bouncing in those sareee. I got a tent in my pant. I was shaking with excitement. She came front and started explaining about cloud computing. I was literally inside the clouds seeing her so close from the first desk. She has the habit of walking a lot while teaching. Everyone she comes close to my desk and goes back I could see those curvy butt cheeks swaying so much. She does wear in skirt but those goddamn butts cannot be hidden by even metal inskirts. It’s just so round. Both sideways and protruding behind. How can you stop them from being visible. His husband and son must be goddamn lucky. If she was so busty and sexy in a saree think about her in nighty barely anything underneath. Or after bath in just her blouse and petticoat. Or in a bath towel or just petticoat tied to her chest. What a sight they must be. I would give anything to be in a position to see them everyday.

She kept walking I kept watching her bouncing buttocks. She took a chalk and started writing something on the board. She started from the top. Since she was a bit short she had to raise her hand and reach for the top of the board. and whenever she wrote something her buttocks kept jiggling along with every word she wrote. It’s too much man. I can’t. I’m sitting in a class I can’t even touch my dick right now. It was shaking inside seeing this voluptuous buttocks jiggling in her purple saree in a rythm. I started moving a bit front so my dick would hit the top of the desk. So I could get some contact to my dick. The desk was a bit sharp but I couldn’t care less I was rubbing it back and front seeing those booties. I was able to see her boobs bounce too while she extended her hands to the side to turn a bit and write. She involuntarily pressed her boobs against the board. And it got crushed a little bit. And whenever she turned back if someone was talking I could see her full triangular boob shape. It cannot cup them in one hand. You need both hands to handle them. Then she continued writing giving more jiggling boobs and booty scenes. I’m pretty sure the silence in the class is because all the guys even the back benchers were eagerly seeing this busty show. What a bimbo she is. Dream milf. I thought to myself how awesome it would’ve been if i had a magic stick right now
Which stops time for everyone but me. I’ll stop the time whenevr she comes close to me. And remove her pallu and see this majestic boobs in her jacket. Keep both my hands on the boobs over her blouse and keep rotating massaging them then keep one hand on her stomach and rub the whole surface putting fingers in the belly button while I kiss her lips. Then take her hands and touch the whole length of her hands press those arms nicely kisss those necks. And slowly unhook the blouse one by one. Then put hands into the bra and cup those boobs and squeeeeze themmmm. Touch her nipples and pinchhhh them. I’ll strip her whole top and show it to those students who are all paused just like her. I’ll proudly suck her boobs seeing all of them be stopped in time. Then I’ll turn her around sit on the desk behind her. Pull her close to me. Remove her remaining saree from her hip. And leave her in just her bra and petticoat. Ill get down push her front a little bit. Go front of her sit down and I’ll pull the petticoat to tighten it on her buttocks so the globes become fully visible on those petticoat. How round and curvy and juicyyy it would be. I’ll feel those buttocks with my hands. And after a while using my teeth I’ll loosen the petticoat and slowly bring her petticoat down. Those two huge butt cheeks will be just covered by the panty. I’ll remove slowly as the ass crack will slowly be unveiled in front of my eyes. Bam! I got a hit on my head by Priya. She found out I wasn’t listening to the class and day dreaming. I was woken up with a shock. She said follow me to the staff room and I did that without any issues. Who will say no to seeing her ass swing while walking. I kept walking behind her without caring what she’s gonna do to punish me. I could receive punishment all day if it meant I get to walk behind her and that too by her orders. After we reached the staff room she complained to the hod and left me there where that man gave me an ear full.
Like Reply
One fine day. There was some talks about going to industrial visit along with the CSE department. As soon as i heard the news i wanted to somehow make Priya come with us as the staff in charge. Omg what a golden opportunity that would be. I was imagining all the crazy things that can happen over the 2 or 3 day period. I just couldn’t pass this opportunity. I went and convinced my class students that Priya is very lenient and she would let us do anything we want and I will always keep her distracted. You can booze talk to girls do whatever you want in the bus travel and in the hotel. All the guys accepted. And we went and told the hod. I said I and my friends will make the itinerary for the whole trip. Hod accepted. I wanted to make the most of this trip so i proposed going to Infosys the last day. And we can go to coorg. Spend first day there. Go for river rafting and stay in a hostel there. Then come to Bangalore the second day visit Infosys. And 3rd day I said well go to wonder la to spend the whole day there. And to my surprise just because of the Infosys in the itinerary they accepted. Hod didn’t care much about the other stuff that we wanted to do. I was over the moon now. Thinking about all the possibilities the trip has in offer. I got a small hard on just thinking of this.

I went home and arranged money from parents. Made sure this trip was on schedule and the bus driver was well known to me. Early morning i was the first to go check on the bus and bring it to the college where everyone boarded. Some students were picked on the way. Priya was also waiting in her area. This is the first time I’m getting to know where she lives. I was sitting near the driver giving small talks to him. We reached hope college and the bus turned towards Cheranmanagar. That’s where Priya was waiting. I knew she wouldn’t be wearing saree since it was a long travel. I was expecting some light dress. Can’t say I wasn’t excited. She wore a salwar. It was a pink salwar with white shawl and white pants I’m with black zigzag pattern. The pants down were not leggings kind. It was loose pants and makes sense because you can’t find leggings for the size of her buttocks. I went near the door to give her a hand she first gave me her bags. And then gave her hands i wish i was behind her pushing her buttocks. But I’m not complaining looking ahead for the next 3 days with her. I pulled her in i could take a small glance of her boob cleavage. I pulled her in and stood on the side allowing her to go inside. You know why i did that. The driver was looking at me and having a smirk. I didn’t care my eyes was stuck to her big asses. She squeezed herself through the small entrance and i could see her ass shape when it got pressed by the door. Oh my I wished I was that door. When the ass got pressed and released after she crossed the door it jiggled a bit. What a sight it was. I was like give me more like this god and whistled the driver to start the bus while she was still moving and she almost fell on the first seat which was reserved for her. She caught the window in one hand and seat handle in the other. I went behind her on the pretext of helping her. But rubbed my Dick on her when she turned around. I asked her if she is alright. And sat just behind her seat. The right side rows were all girls and the left side rows were all boys. I was in the second row in the left side and Priya was on the first single seat on the left so it’s easy to board in and out first. The journey commenced. I was so horny thinking about the future.

We were on the way to coorg now. I was staring at Priya all the time. I saw the seat was not enough for her ass. They were kind of squeezed together in the middle. So her ass was protruding upper back side. It was as if she was sitting on a balloon. And her hip was inside the balloon. I thought to myself what does this woman eat? So the journey went on. She started sleeping. At that time her shawl fell down one side. Giving me a nice view of her boobs. I went to the driver and said go fast. I wanted the bus to shake a bit. I went and sat behind. Every time there was a speed breaker here boobs bounced. And sometimes I could see cleavage through her salwar neck. It wasn’t deep but when boobs are trying to pop out it becomes very visible. I put a blanket on myself and started touching my hard dick watching those wonderful boobs bouncing. So we reached Coorg around afternoon. It was time to get down. I woke Priya up and all the other students sleeping as well. We had to go to our hotel to drop luggage. Priya got up from her seat i was so close to her buttocks behind her she made a big ass crack while standing. She immediately was aware of it and pulled the dress that went inside her ass out. Then she got down i showed her her room. I was staying one room away from her. She went in changed to another yellow salvar. Her curves were so evident in this one because of the material being so thin. She tried covering her ass with her shawl most times. I got irritated and told her ma’am the winds near the river will be too much so it’s better to tie your shawl into a knot and put it to the side so it doesn’t fly away. She thought it made sense and did that. I got a free view of her swaying buttocks once again. We boarded the bus and went to a river side in Coorg.

There we went for river rafting. I couldn’t be on the same raft as her. Since girls went with her. I had to be with the boys gang. But i could see her in the other boat we all jumped into the water. But the staffs d stayed on the boat. I was disappointed to not see her wet. She was wet here and there but not like completely drenched like us. She was sitting on the boat on one of the edges from our boat i could see her huge ass squeezing out of the boat on one side as she sat on the wooden planks. And she was trying to row along with others. So I could see her bend toward and backward. Whenever she bent forward her ass looked huge and curvy. We were all wearing orange life jackets on the top so her bottom was so highlighted it was also a little wet so her body was stuck to that wetness. We finished the rafting and was getting down from the boat. I waited near her boat having already gotten down from mine. She got up and removed her life jacket. Her dress was wet only in the bottom area so her curves were fully visible those pants were stuck to her big legs. Her salvar was wet and while getting up in the back side it moved to the centre revealing her right side of the butt cheeks. Only to be covered by the wet pants. She didn’t notice it for few seconds. I was feasting on them with my eyes. Some girl behind her just pointed it out and the show had to end. She jumped down from the boat I could see her boobs bounce when she landed. She wasn’t wearing her shawl at that time. The boobs almost popped out of her top. She adjusted herself and walked past me to the bus I kept her buttocks. Wow what a sight that was the wet bottom area made it hard for her to remove the dress from her crack. I could see the panty line the two asses came up and down as she kept walking. I went behind her to get a close look. She tried to climb the bus steps she took one of her legs and placed on the steps and pulled herself up. Both those round butt cheeks expanded and the contracted making the crack again visible. I wanted to jump on her right now and keep mauling those voluptuous grand buttocks. She went in and we traveled to the hotel we were staying.

We reached the hotel and went inside our respective rooms. I refreshed fast and was waiting for any opportunity to get into her room. I had to call everyone to eat so went to the other rooms and called and I went at last to Priya’s room. I knocked and she opened. Wow she was wearing a light blue nighty. I told her we should go eat. She went inside to pick up the keys. I could see she’s not wearing anything inside apart from her bra And panty. Those big basket ball asses swayed left and right. Her arms were so chubby and milky. Her whole body structure was making me go wild. Ahhh Priya. What a body you have. I was so jealous of her husband who gets to maul this bulky woman all the time. She came back seeing me stunned. I snapped out and took her to the eating area. So it was the next day morning. I told Priya to be ready very early. Her room and my room was next to each other and I could hear the sounds from her bathroom. I heard water sound. The bathroom is just near the door. So when you come out of the bathroom the door is on the left and the room is in the right so you have to walk into the room with your back facing the door. So I had an idea to look into the key hole to get a glimpse of her after bath. I
[+] 2 users Like niko92bellic's post
Like Reply