Husband's cuckold fantasies turned wife into a cheater
The story that i am writing is a real one excluding some of the details that i just added to make it fascinating for the readers however this happened in reality and to this day i thought whether to pen it down or no but decided to post it anyway. I would appreciate any kind of feedback from you guys and if i see the potential i would continue to write more. Thank you
Happy reading. 
   Hello everyone, I am Sanjay. I am 28 years old and my wife Kusum is of the same age. I got married to my wife Kusum around 2 years ago.  She is a very beautiful, dusky woman with the perfect assets a husband could wish for. Her facial features are of a seductress, you could say a mixture of Sonali bandri and Tabu. Long nose with the perfect pouty round lips with eyes of a naagin. On top of that when she wears a nose pin one could easily get seduced by her face and get an erection. Coming to her body she has a long neck and a shiny cleavage that is very much sensitive to my bites. Her boobs are perfect, firm like tomatoes but big like coconuts, round with dark brown nipples and big aerolas. Mostly when she wears a tank top her 30% boobs are naturally on display. A chubby little pooch belly and then the best feature is her ass. She has a brazillian butt that makes anyone want to bend her over and inseminate her then and there. I used to get turned on very much by the sight of all this but slowly i realized what pleasure i can get by just imagining her being on display for another man. So i started making a habit of telling my fantasy to her of seeing her semi naked in front of other men and she did hesitate in the beginning but once she realized that i am a cuck by nature she started to enjoy my praises about her body and how young men would like to ogle her body and use it to satisfy me and her both.
We had very great sex life, i used to lick her vagina  and fuck her almost daily but soon i got a job abroad and had to move out of the country and she was left all alone in the hometown all to herself in her youth.
We used to get frustrated a lot and had long sexual chats over the video calls where i used to get her naked, tell her what i want other men to do to her body, she even purchased a vibrator to fulfill this fantasy of mine and we used to pretend that the vibrator is another guy. She initially was not much into it but soon enough she started enjoying and gradually i could see that she used to initiate the calls and get naked herself and use the vibrator as another man. She mostly spread her legs giving a good view of her vagina to me and then she inserted the vibrator making soft moans and noises. I knew that she also wants to be fucked now in front of me, i used to get a bit worried by the thought but simeltaneously it used to turn me on a lot as well, however she knew she cannot push these fantasies into reality because she knew i loved her and deep down even i did not want her to get touched or pleasured by another man. But incidents happen and how your life turns upside down you never know.
Kusum got herself a job as well to kill the boredom she had to face without me. It was a sales job and she was really good at it, slowly she started making good money and she also enjoyed doing her job as well. Our calls were cut down from several hours to only an hour and due to Kusum's busy schedule i could not get hold of her very much, however in that 1 hour when we used to talk about her getting fucked by another man she started saying a guys name that was her colleague, this was mainly because i insisted her on taking a name to make it more reality based in order to get more excited, i always thought she is saying the guy's name because of me so that i have a name and i could relate it to reality but what actually was happening all along shocked me to the core once i got to know it.
Aman was the name she used to say to turn me on, i could literally feel her clitoris getting wet and soaked whenever she or i brought the name up. I enjoyed it very much as well because it helped her get turn on which in return turned me on.
Talking about Aman, he was Kusum's office colleague and a very rich and handsome guy, he must be in his early thirties. Kusum and Aman developed a friendship in my abscence and he used to treat her really nice, he also used to gift her expensive gifts which Kavita never really told me about. She just used to tell me that Aman has become very fond of her and takes care of her and they are really good friends, i was also under the impression that they are just good friends and i was pretty much relieved to know that someone is there to take care of my wife at her job. I had never though that my loyal wife would ever think about another man or act on the fantasies we talk about over the phone however soon Aman started liking my wife and he used to touch her hands and face often. Kusum never told me about this. I got to know all this when Kusum visited me for a week and i caught her whatsapp messages. I even caught their sex tapes that they made and exchanged with each other that literally shattered me down. I was devastated,  i did not know what to do, so to cope up i tried to fantasize their interactions and finally i came to terms with the reality. I gathered courage and penned down my thoughts and also I confronted Kusum about all this, we had a very big fight and i insisted Kusum on giving me all the details of what happened so that i could accept the reality and try to forgive her. Kusum will narrate from here on.
Aman used to drop me from office to the house everyday and we used to have snacks on our way back and talk about life, i liked him because he was muscular,  i was very much physically attracted towards him. But it was not all physical i started to get emotionally attached with Aman in absence of my husband. We used to talk to each other about our day, about our problems, happiness and sadness, slowly he started getting comfortable with me and sometimes used to pinch my cheeks or hold my hands or even grab my thigh. I used to get a rush of blood and streams of wetness used to build up near my vagina whenever he did that. In reality, i really found comfort in Amans muscular arms. I used to feel protected in his arms.
Moving on from here, once we both were working on the same client and we had to close the deal within 2 days, it was supposed to be a big deal so Aman booked us a hotel and asked me to bring along my laptop so that we two could work on the project and get it done. We decided on having dinner before we proceed to the hotel. I never insisted on him coming to the house as i was worried about the neighbourhood and the questions that someone might raise. I talked to Sanjay at night and told him that i would be sleeping early tonight as i have to wake up early for office work. Soon Aman came to pick me up, deep down i knew that tonight is going to be the night so i had prepared well, i waxed my self properly,  wore a black dress that was deep enough from the front to display 50% of my boobs and short enough to come up to the upper half of my thighs and when i sat the dress rose up to just cover my vagina. I wore  purple lingerie that night and applied the best scent i had that i used to apply in the beginning to seduce Sanjay.
As soon as i sat in the car, Aman was amazed to see my beauty, i could see him trying to catch a glimpse of my inner thighs as my dress has risen up and i could alse sense my aerolas are on display, i could not believe i was dressed like this in front of my dream man, i could also sense a bulge in his pants that looked very stuffy, making me a little wet between the thighs.
We went to nice Chinese restaurant where we had a wonderful dinner, Aman treated me really nice like a gentleman does. Since i had no one to take care of me here i had gotten used to Aman taking care of me and i was really falling hard for this guy,  i just wanted to give him everything tonight,  all the while feeling guilty about my husband sitting miles away assuming that i am a loyal wife, but that guilt always did a rush of blood through my veins and eventually turned me on.
Aman had booked us a 5 star, we were treated really nice at the reception,  the treatment looked like Aman was a premium member of the hotel, they showed us a luxorious room where we settled in.
Aman was the first one to bring up work while i was in no mood to work but i had to since i did not want him to think i was here only to fulfill my lust and desire, i knew how to seduce men by now, my husband had taught me a lot through his cuckold fantasies.
As we were talking about work i was sitting right opposite to Aman, we were having a little chat about the client when i decided to make the first move, i crossed my legs that made my dress rise up to the hem of my thigh and vagina intersection, i could see aman giving a quick glance towards my purple panty, i was pretty sure he could see it by now and i wanted his dick to get hard as well. I was teasing him by changing my legs position every now and then i could feel his urge to touch my marvellous thighs, till now i was pretty sure i had a wet patch on my panties that could be seen by Aman. I then bent down for Aman to have a view of my boobs, as soon as i did he almost took a hicup and jumped a little, i knew what damage my cleavage could do when my boobs are pressed together and my aerolas could also be seen only the nipples were hidden for Aman to see later.
From where i was sitting I could clearly see Amans bulge, i just wanted to pounce on that dick it was getting very hard for me to resist, this was all happening while Aman was explaining to me about the requirements of the client but here i had different requirements that were needed to be taken care of by this handsome man. So i initiated and on the pretext of understanding better through the laptop, i got up and sat on the arm of the sofa where Aman was sitting, slightly shifting my weight towards Amans body, a spark ignited and i know Aman was down for more as i could feel he tried to ease me in and put my body weight more and more on him, my naked thighs were rubbing against the soft and cold material of his dress pants, now i could have a better view of his erection and honestly his cock was trying to come out of those pants, i was thinking of doing something about it however we heard a knock on the door it was the room service, we let the guy in he had brought us red wine Aman had ordered, it was quite an expensive one, the room service guy took a quick scan of my posture, he could see my naked fleshy thighs and the panty sticking out of them, he must be thinking oh this whore is about to get fucked. He poured us the wine and handed us the glasses and took off. We started sipping the wine slowly and it sure did start to have an effect on me, i was so tipsy i felt like Aman is the hottest man in the whole world, suddenly my drink spilled over and got all over my dress and also Amans pants, i now had no other clothes and i was also sad to ruin my such expensive dress, Aman asked me to change and get out of those wet clothes meanwhile he also got rid off his pants and now was sitting just in his underwear, oh my god what a sight, those muscular thighs of his and a fat bulge in his underwear,  i was all wet for hom now. i went into the washroom got out of my dress and wrapped a towel that covered just 30% of my boobs and came down just enough to cover my pussy,  i also had removed my lingerie because now i was not going to seduce him anymore i was going to ask him to fuck me and thag i had figured out how to do.
I went outside and Amans eyes popped out he saw me qalking towards him like a model, i was deliberately moving my hips so he could enjoy as much as i am, then when i came up to his sofa, i rose up my left leg and rested my foot on the arm of the sofa in the pretext of taking off my anklet, Aman could see now between my legs, he was able to see my brown vagina and the pink insides, i was not afraid anymore, i just wanted this man to grab me and take me then and there, he wanted to say something but his mouth was dry, i turned my back towards him and rose the towel up a little just to show him enough of the starting of my ass cheeks and i slowly then turned away from him and started getting onto the bed, i put my hands on the bed first and then with my knees i crawled onto the other side of the bed, for a good 5 seconds i was on my all fours giving aman a very good view of my asshole and vagina, i settled myself on the bed and simply took off my towel and seductively looked at Aman who i could see could not wait anymore and pounced on the bed and started kissing me on my lips all the while kneading my boobs with his manly hands. 
Aman was a gentleman but he did not tell me that he had set up a camera and planned on recording me to watch it for later, my husband caught this tape and i think the narration of my sexual pleasure should be narrated by my cuckold husband only, From here on Sanjay is going to narrate
I could not believe my eyes when i saw this tape , i was shattered and excited at the same time, my loyal wife had her tongue down in another man's throat. They exchanged salivas for a really long time and then Aman started to lick her beautiful armpits, they surely must be smelling like heaven, a mixture of her sweat and deodorant must have been turning Aman on, he was licking her armpits like there is no tomorrow, he licked and licked and tried to eat off all the skin along with the tiny hair on her armpit, then he moved onto her boobs, her firm, shiny and perky boobs, he pressed and pressed and mauled Kusum's boobs, she started moaning in pleaure and pain, she wanted him to keep sucking her boobs that is why she was pressing his face into them, Aman was on cloud 9,  after sucking her nipples for good 15 minutes he started kissing and licking all other parts of her body, turning her on her stomach, he started to give deep kisses on her neck and back, all the way down to her ass, and then started to lick her asshole, Kusum was expanding her butt cheecks in order to accomodate Amans tongue which was doing wonders inside her asshole giving her the best feeling in the world, from what i could see in the tape her asshole must be tasting like chocolate, Seemed like a mixture of saltiness and a bit of sweat and obviously Kusum's booty lotion that was turning Aman on so much that he simply forgot the world, after licking her asshole clean,  Aman went down to kiss all the way down her thighs and then started to kiss and suck on her lovely feet that were freshly pedicured, He one by one took each toe in his mouth and sucked them until Kusum used to make a soft moan indicating that this is what she likes, her toes in her lover's mouth, all day. After having her feet kissed and licked, Kusum now needed a good lick on her clitoris,  she without wasting time forced Aman on the bed and sat on her face right away, grinding her vagina and clitoris in a circular motion making it hard to breathe for Aman, but Kusum could not care less, Lust had taken over her already and now all she wanted was a good, long orgasm.
Kusum was feeling the sensation build up whenever her clitoris used to get in touch of Aman's tongue,Aman was working his tongue quite remarkably at least better than me, Aman had known by now that this was the trick to satisfy Kusum, he knew exactly where to make circles with his tongue to give the best orgasm to her , he contiued going up and down Kusum's clitoris and finally was able to hit the spot right, Kusum started making muffled moans she knew she will not be able to hold any longer,  Aman was sniffing and licking her clit and that was more than enough for Kusum to have the best orgasm she had in a while.
To be continued.......
[+] 4 users Like Eam Kay's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice starting  clps
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Interesting story ! That too real incident ! Great ! Please continue the next update soon !
Like Reply
Thanks guys for your initial feedback, even the slightest interest from you guys is encouraging enough. Right now my dillema is that because this incident is 100% real, it is a bit tough to pen my thoughts down as it reallly takes a toll on my emotions sometimes. In fact my partner is an infidel, i have confronted her and she has confessed everything in detail. Now for closure I am trying to focus on her side of the story what led her to commiting these horrendous acts of adultery, and currently i am brainstorming on how to create a captivating piece of writing to engage my audience and convey what Kusum was thinking all along.
[+] 2 users Like Eam Kay's post
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
We restart the story..
Like Reply