Adultery Jessie
Wink 
This story is about a wife .. Who works at a orphan house.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Jessie is wife of Dom.. Dom s daily day worker and coming from poor family.Jessie is also coming from poor family.. They both had arranged marriage 2 years before.. They didn't had any kid. Dom is alcoholic person. He will always use to drink at night. So half is salary will be spent there itself. Seeing this Jessie decided to go to work but she didn't had any higher education.. She studied up to 7th.so she didn't no where she will get a job. It's has been 2 months since she started searching for the job. Till now no response. And then she saw a job vacancy at orphans home to take care all households work with decent pay.so she thought of giving a try. And she noted the address of home And she went for job interview
Like Reply

About Jessie
Jessie is normal girl with 34-28-36..she has beautiful face with sold boobs and big ass is her highlight.. Many of them had proposed her but she very innocent and family girl.. So she married Dom as her parents wish.
This Jessie  .is mostly wear sarees
[Image: anushka-shetty-in-green-designer-saree.jpg]
Like Reply
Next morning. Jessie got ready and informed her drunken husband about job interview and got ready in transparent red saree.. Time impress her owner of the home.. After getting ready she looked in mirror.. She was stunned by looking herself.. In transparent saree no one can miss her sexy figure and she always wear saree low to her hip.. Her navel is fully visible and her tight blouse makes her breast big.. After admiring herself.. She stepped out of house.. And started her journey
[Image: anushka-shetty-in-saree-collections3.jpg]
Like Reply
She reached the address.. Saw an old home named as trusted homes. She went inside the home. While she was  going inside.she found there s one outside In vernda of  the home.. She went inside in the home. Saw a sign as office and she went inside the door and asked anyone is there.. A man from inside came out to check who s that. When we came out he dumbstruck in her beauty
[Image: anushka-hot-in-transparent-saree-L-N0jXiH.jpeg]
And he can see her full and fair navel.. While he was looking her navel.  Jessie found that he eating her in eyes itself.  So she decided to use this opportunity to get the job .and she asked 
J-sir can  see the owner plx
The man just got out seeing her   navel and said  i am the Owner .. My name is ram. And who are  u
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: anushka-shetty-in-green-designer-saree.jpg]
[Image: anushka-shetty-in-saree-collections3.jpg]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Cont. 

J-sir  my name is jessie and I have come to attend the interview for household work 
Ram was very happy to hear that. Because he was expecting some old women for the job but he didn't expect such beautiful women.while ram was thinking this. Jessie was waiting for his response 
[Image: 3a41f5add229af0141aaf50f79a3d57d.jpg]
And ram said 
R- oh yes yes...  I have posted add of the job.  Come on come inside. We can start interview there and he showed way for his office cabin
Like Reply
Cont 
Jessie started walking towards the room and ram followed her back. While going he can see her back and huge ass.  He haven't seen this much sexy ass ever
[Image: 4d4e4388457cc4ec6701ceb965cd585b.jpg]
And Jessie started notching that he watching her ass. And she started walking slowly and shaking hip. This made her ass looks so sexy. By seeing this ram got very excited and they both reached the cabin .. Ram opened the door and ask her to sit in chair and started speaking 
R- u said ur name is Jessie right? 
J- yes sir 
R- do u have any experience in taking care of old ppl   
J- no sir but I will learn very quickly 
R- actually we had a lady before u for the job but unfortunately she got move away from the city.  So only we placed the ad.. And ur saying ur not experience in this job. 
J- no sir.  I will learn very quickly sir. .please sir I need this badly please 
Seeing this ram confirmed that she wanted this badly .. So we can use opportunity as well as possible  and ram said 
R - ok Jessie first I will train u and see how ur learning fast .then we can decide the job
hearing this she decided not miss opportunity  and said 
J- ok sir   I will do better than u think sir. .wat should I do sir? 
R - first u need to understand ur job? 
J- it's just household work only .. I will keep it clean 
R- hahaha.  It's not just household work. u need to take care of everyone.  I don't think u read full description of the job
J- no I didn't . Wat s this job actually sir
R- wait I will explain.. Actually u need to do household work and u need take care of everyone person need 
She was shocked and asked him wat person needs sir 
R- like we have old ppl.they can't bath on they're own so u need help them and u need feed them and we some children so  u need help them in they're homework and etc. After hearing this she started to think wat do 
[Image: 34316afba06e24570033f90ed73c97a1.jpg]
Like Reply
Cont. 
By seeing her thinking like this . Ram was afraid that she will not accept the job or not. So he said
R- don't worry. .in our home we have only 8 person. As we are old homage. We can mange Only certain number ppl. So u don't need to worry 
After hearing she was somewhat relaxed and asked 
J- how many gents and ladies sir
R- haaha u didn't even read this also in the ad.. This male homage. .we have 5 old age ppl and 3 school students..so right u ready for the job
Jessie started thinking  .if we miss this we won't get another opportunity. .So we will do this and she said 
J- ok sir .. I am ready for the job 
R - it's great to hear .. Ur salary will be 9500 / months is it ok
Jessie was so happy to hear this because she is going to earn more than her husband. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS9R28bm-IB94kekuNu0J...pdBG9Vh7ts]
And she said thank you vo much sir 
R- no problem. .It sure salary for work ur going to do
J- sir u said 8 ppl   But while coming I didn't see anyone sir? 
R - 3 boys went to school and old ppl are went for their medical check up.  So only u didn't see any of them
J- ok sir 
R- so Jessie shall we start the training ? 
J- ok sir but wat training sir 
R -first video will check how ur going to clean room and then other training program
J- ok sir 
R- ok then follow me 
And he started walking forward and Jessie started following him with very excited. And he went to a room in Conor and opened the door and said
R- come on Jessie.. Now ur going to clean this room.  If u made any mistake . I will help u to correct it ok? 
Jessie was shocked after seeing that room it's full of dust and spiders web etc. But as this her job. She decided to it
J- ok sir.  Wat about broomstick and other cleaning materials sir ?
R - wait I will bring 
And he went out to bring the materials and she started to adjust her saree.. So she can clean properly.  She raised her saree upto knee and tuck in her hip. When she finished adjusting.. Ram came inside stunned by looking her looks.  He can see her knee it's so sexy. He wants to eat up
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFpQhSVf_ga_VF605ZrTV...W89AFJcr1s]
And he moved his eyes upward . He can see her hip in her perfectly curve hip.. Made him hard his cock
[Image: Hot-naval-pics-Anushka-Shetty-in-saree.jpg]
Jessie was feeling naughty because he looking he going eat her up.  She was giving him naughty look  .it made very difficult to control 
[Image: anushka-shetty-cleavage-photo.jpg]
And he said 
R - Jessie these things for the cleaning 
Jessie brought it from him and started cleaning the room and he was looking her without even blinking.while cleaning the floor she bend down to swipe the floor. She forgot that her pallu is not pinned to saree. When  she bend. Her pallu falls down in the wet ground before she realizing wat happened.  She looked ram. He was having a eye treat for him . He can see her fully navel and big boobs that fighting bust out in our blouse 
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-hot-image-stills-768x877.jpg]

And suddenly she crossed her hand to cover boobs but she unable to cover big boobs
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-in-bikini-photos.jpg]
And she slowly bend down to pick her pallu. Rams eyes are mixed in boobs   While bending he can see cleavage. It's was like white valley 

[Image: 0765f76a8ac2742c1bfc4fe995f08ba5.jpg]
And she picked her pallu .. Its fully  wet due water on the floor   She try to cover her but its making more difficult for ram   She was looking like this
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-navel-Image-in-white-saree.jpg]
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: Hot-naval-pics-Anushka-Shetty-in-saree.jpg]
[Image: anushka-shetty-cleavage-photo.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-hot-image-stills-768x877.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-in-bikini-photos.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-navel-Image-in-white-saree.jpg]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Cont. 
Ram got an idea to use as is advantage and he said 
R- Jessie...Look ur dress fully wet  Wat will u do now
J- no problem.I can Manage sir
R- look u will get cold if you're wearing this dress all day. So u go and get dress dry it first 
J- sir I don't have any other dress to wear sir 
R - u don't want to remove all dress Jessie . Just remove ur pallu and dry in outside 
Jessie thinking this good idea but how can she be  in blouse and petticoat in front of man. Who he just net
R- don't worry Jessie.. Think me ur dad. U won't feel uncomfortable 
After Jessie was looking at ram. He also a 50 years old man as her father   So why not .. It's for her good only 
J- ok sir.. Wait I will remove it gives u.  U can hang in outside sir. Because I am not comfortable going out like that. Is it is involved sir
Ram was very happy that his plan is working perfectly and said ok 
Jessie removed her pallu from shoulder. Ram can see her boobs and navel perfectly 
[Image: %25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg]
And she removed her pallu completely and give it to ram and standing like this
[Image: anuksha-wallpaper-3.jpg]
Like Reply
Cont. 
After seeing her. his cock is hard.and it's makes him very difficult. And again she started cleaning floor and get can see deep cleavage. That want him to pick her up and place his face in  milky valley  of her cleavage
[Image: lphPE.jpg]
Jessie also can see that he seeing her cleavage.  That makes her pussy. Start to wet And she feels so excited. And she started to bend more to give him better view. After seeing her bending more.. Its made him encourage and he went near her 
R- Jessie ur doing great work 
Jessie looked at him upward say thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes raj1593's post
Like Reply
Update bro
[+] 1 user Likes DurgaShubham21's post
Like Reply
Guys should I continue this story ? .
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 10:11 AM)raj1593 Wrote: Guys should I continue this story ? .

Yes  ..  Post  . more.
[+] 1 user Likes Vikkyon's post
Like Reply
(25-05-2021, 12:05 PM)Vikkyon Wrote: Yes  ..  Post  . more.

Give me some I will also continue thsi story ..
U can also checkout my new story
https://xossipy.com/thread-37570.html
Like Reply
Please update the story
Like Reply
Excellent story, yes continue the story
Like Reply
Jessie.!! Nice starting. Please continue. . .
[Image: E5-A5000-E-2710-4-F7-D-8-CAE-3-FC446-C13-D3-A.png]
Like Reply
Please update the story
Like Reply