Adultery Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair by IamManali
Story :- Hubby Responsible for Wife's Affair

Written by IamManali
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This story is narrated by the male character, "Ranveer".

My name is Ranveer and I am 25 years old. I am happily married to a beautiful girl for the past 3 years. My wife Kritika is 6 years younger to me. She got fair complex, big eyes, long face with long hair and fairly good height of 5 ft 6 inch. I work for an MNC as a chief executive engineer which involves lots of traveling.

We live in Pune and I usually travel to Mumbai every month for my work. My wife is a housewife. When I am not around she passes her time by watching movies and reading books. She is very charming and loving. The only thing she hates in this world is cockroaches. She is very scared of cockroaches. She has given me maximum pleasure in bed and I never complained. But since I travel a lot and I am away from her every month for at least 10 days and sometimes even 15-16 days. I am left without sex for those days. During my travel when I have a strong desire to have sex, I go to a pub and look for a temporary hook up. Since I am good build with a good look, I easily get girls. I usually delete all the communication, texts/calls/emails details with these girls before heading home so that my wife does not get to know about it. I have sex with other girls, not because I am unhappy with my wife or she is not beautiful. She is the most beautiful girl I could have ever got. I never had sex with other girls when I was in Pune. I was a very happy person good job, beautiful wife, a lot of traveling and sex with other girls was an extra incentive until one day...

I was in Mumbai for work and hooked up with a girl for. Usually, I delete all texts but this time I forgot to do that. When I returned my wife accidentally checked my phone. She read my texts. I was caught red-handed. I did not have any excuse because those texts were very explicit in nature and no explanation could pacify her. I thought it is better to confess and say sorry with a promise of not doing it again but she was not ready to listen.

She did not talk to me for a week and it was becoming unbearable. I loved her very much and could not bear her anger. For the entire week, she was in tears and whenever I try to talk to her she did not let me. She declared that she would never allow me to sleep with her.

Finally, I broke. I was repenting but she was not looking at me at all. I cried like a kid. I explained to her that it was just a one night hook up and I would not do that again. She gave in. She could not bear to see me in tears and finally forgave me (but she never forgot what I did).

My life was not the same as now. Whenever I would go out she would always suspect me. She would always check my phone and emails. When we would go out and if she found me staring at other girls, she would sneer at me. Even at home for every now and then she would remind me about that one night stand. It was agonizing for me. I loved my wife very much and could not tolerate the way she was treating me.

One day I thought I should get my wife's background checked because she is very beautiful and must have had a boyfriend or at least a brief affair. I knew that she did not have sex before marriage as she lost her virginity to me on the wedding night. I contacted some of her friends and tried my best to get any information related to her past but unfortunately, she never had any boyfriend or any affair.

She is from a very traditional family where these things are forbidden. She never went outstation without her family not even for a college trip. I was disappointed. I was very scared whenever my wife would check my phone. I have completely stopped going around with other girls. Id lived in that atmosphere of fear and anxiety for three months. Finally, I thought that I need to do something.

I thought that my wife never had an affair or sexual encounter before marriage but what if she gets hooked up with another man for a one-night stand. This idea just excited me. But I was apprehensive because it was a very dangerous thought. First, I could never bear another man having sex with my wife. Secondly, there was a risk of losing her if other guy turned out to be a good one. But on the other hand, I did not want to be treated like a dog and my wife suspecting me all the time. Not only mine but her own life became equally miserable. It was natural for her to suspect me whenever I was in Mumbai. I thought I have to do it even if it involves the risk of losing her, and it was a risk worth taking.

I knew that if I tell her to go for one night stand she would never do it and would make my life more despondent. But somehow I had to get her ready for this and I discreetly started working on it. One day, I teased her that what she would do, if she gets someone who is better than me. First, she was surprised as she did not expect this kind of question from me. To my disappointment, she replied that she is not characterless like me, and I got ended up with a long sermon on morality. But I did not give up. I started talking about other guys in bed with her. It was a little awkward for her.

Once when I came back from Mumbai I told her that I had a dream that she had sex with a very handsome guy in my absence and I felt betrayed. Since I have been talking to her about other guys and already asked her what she would do if she gets someone better than me, my wife laughed and said that at least I realized how bad I felt with mere a dream of her with another man, and jokingly asked me how I would feel if she actually does that. I took her in my arms, kissed her and I said, My Love! I know you would not do that.

Now every week I would cook a dream and would tell her that I am seeing her with other men in bed. She would just laugh and sometimes she would tease me saying that she actually might do that. This encouraged me as I was going in the right direction. My life was changing for the better. My wife would mention my dreams often now and not my affairs with other girls. As and when she would suspect me when I come back from my trips, she would threaten me that she may sleep with another guy. Every now and then she would tease me going with another man. My idea was working.

Now next task was more challenging hooking up another guy for her. I never thought in my life that I would have to search for another guy for my girl. It was very difficult for me, but I had to do it to get my lost respect. Now I started looking out for a decent guy. I had to be very careful in choosing the right person. I wanted a decent guy for a brief relationship with my wife. Secondly, I had to look for a good looking guy because my wife is very pretty and I did not want any rough guy to bang her. So I was looking for a decent plus good looking guy with a good family background so that he does not become demanding later on.

I went to different websites and I spoke to a couple of guys. I went through a dozen profiles but all in vain. I did not want to give up. I started looking for guys around me. I knew a couple of guys with good look and decent background but they were either my friends or colleagues. I did not want to hook up someone known for apparent reasons.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
One day my wife was not at home and I was in the showers. I heard someone singing, I wanna pussy tonight I wanna pussy tonight.

I closed the shower to see from where this sound was coming. He was my new neighbor and incidentally, his name was also Ranveer. I jumped in excitement with the mere thought of hooking him up with my wife because he was very handsome. He just moved in a few months back on the first floor. He lives alone. He is well built and taller than me. He regularly goes to the gym and has a muscular body. He is educated decent guy with a good look.

The building I live in has a similar design for all the flats. Bathrooms are built on the same side with glass windows, which are usually open for ventilation. So, if anyone sings or takes bath his immediate neighbor would get to know if he is also in the bathroom. I did not know much about him, so, I decided to investigate more about him before taking any decision. That very same day, I ran into him and just said hello to him. To my surprise, he said that he has seen me in Mumbai. He said that he is from Mumbai and got the new job of architecture in Pune. His parents live in Mumbai. I told him that we are living the same lives as I leave my family here when I go to Mumbai and he left his family to work here. We both laughed and went our ways. I was convinced that he is the perfect guy for my girl. Now I made a point to say hello to him whenever I ran into him and he also reciprocated.

One day I was going to the supermarket in my car and I saw Ranveer walking on the street. I stopped my car and scrolled down window pen and asked him where he was going. He was going in the same direction, so I asked him if he wants to hop in. He readily came and sat with me in the front seat.

We started chatting about how life is going on and moved from topic to topic. All of sudden an idea struck my mind. This was the best time to show him some of my wife's pics. I gave my phone to him and asked him to click my pic with a driving pose. He readily agreed and took my phone to click the pic. When he exited camera, he saw my wife's pic on phones wallpaper. In this pic, my wife was wearing a beautiful short black dress and was looking very hot. He asked me who is she. I told him that she is my wife. He complimented me saying that she is very pretty. I thanked and asked him if he wants to see more pics he can go to the photo gallery. He did that. In the photo gallery, I had lots of her pics in different poses and backgrounds.

There was one pic in which she was wearing shorts and a vest. Her big breasts were quite visible through the vest and could erect anyone. Ranveer stared at that pic for a few minutes and I could see the big bulge in his pants. After a while, he said that she is very beautiful and added that he wishes if he can also get such a beautiful wife. It made me very proud of my wife. I said that he would definitely get a nice girl. Ranveer's destination came and before he got down, I invited him for a cup of tea in this coming weekend and he readily agreed.

I was eagerly waiting for the weekend. On Saturday morning, I told my wife how gorgeous she looks in that black dress. She blushed. I knew she is going to wear it today. She was falling in my trap and she wore that black dress after the shower. I did not tell her that Ranveer was coming otherwise she would never wear it. Around 11 AM, when Ranveer came she was surprised as she did not know him. I introduced him to her and apologetically said that I forgot to inform her about his coming.

She angrily left for the kitchen. When I followed her she said, why not I told her before and said that she would change her dress. I stopped her and tried to make her understand that it would not look good as he has already seen her in that dress and it would look very rude. Reluctantly she gave in. I went to the drawing room and started chatting with Ranveer. My wife fetched tea and served. Ranveer was constantly staring at her breast and semi-nude legs. I was glad to see that he was staring at my wife.

I told my wife that Ranveer is an architect. My wife looked at him and started asking him where he studied architecture. Both were chatting about it for a long time as my wife also studied architecture. After an hour, Ranveer left and I started talking about him, that how decent he was. My wife did not say much at this point.

Next day when I was leaving for Mumbai, I ran into him again. He thanked for tea and said that he really enjoyed with us. I told him that when I come back from Mumbai, I would invite him for lunch. He became very excited and said that he would look forward to the same. While going, I gave him the Master key of my house to him for an emergency. He said that he was honored with my gesture and gave his flats master key to me for the same reason. When I came back from Mumbai, I invited him for lunch. My wife prepared good food and she talked to Ranveer for hours about architecture. After spending the entire afternoon, Ranveer left. When he left, my wife said, He is a decent guy.

I knew this is the time I should take the next step. But it was not an easy task. I did not know how to ask Ranveer about this. I was afraid, what he would think of me that I was offering my wife to him. Though he would be pleased to have sex with my wife I would not be able to make any eye contact with him in the future. So, I gave up the idea of directly approaching him and started planning something other.
Like Reply
Finally, I got an idea. I knew that Ranveer takes bath around late morning on weekends as he is at home the whole day. I thought if my wife takes bath at the same time, there is a possibility that something can be done. I bought 5 spy cameras and one battery run cockroach toy. I fixed cameras in each room including one in the bathroom. I also hid cockroach toy behind a wooden bat in the corner of my bathroom.

Since I had access to Ranveer's flat, I fixed one camera in his bathroom when he was not at home. I could watch any activity anywhere in my flat on my laptop. I could also watch over Ranveer's bathroom. I did my homework well and was waiting for this coming weekend. When Friday came, I phoned my wife to inform that I have to go to Mumbai for an emergency meeting. I came home rushing, did my packing and left for Mumbai.

Finally the next morning, the D day has arrived. I was very excited as well as anxious. I was ready by 10 AM and switched on my Laptop. I called my wife around 10:30 AM and said that my meeting would get over late in the evening so I would be able to come by midnight. I asked her to be ready for great sex and be prepared as I am going to eat her pussy badly. This was an indirect sign to get her pussy shaved so I could suck her. She blushed and said that she is very busy. I knew she would directly go to the bathroom to shave off her private parts. She did exactly the same.

She went to the bathroom, started removing her clothes. She removed her nightgown. Her breasts were looking very tight in a pink bra. The moment she undid her bra, her big boobs jumped out of it. Her nipples were pink and soft. She removed her panty. Her white big ass was looking gorgeous. She started removing pubic hair. After cleaning, her pussy was looking pink. I was hard. It was going to be 11 AM. I was just hoping that Ranveer should come to his bathroom. Meanwhile, my wife finished shaving her armpits and started taking shower. She put shower gel on her body and gently rubbing it all over her body. Water drops were drizzling from her body.

I started rubbing my member. Then there comes Ranveer. He removed his lower n vest. He was wearing thongs. After brushing teeth, he removed his thong to take shower. For the first time, I saw him nude. He has really worked well on his body. He got a wide chest with broad shoulders. His arms were really looking big. His six pack was not very bulgy but looked good. He got big bubble butts and strong thighs. Overall, he was looking like a hunk. His dick also looked big. It looked like that recently he had shaved his pubic hair, his clean shaved dick and balls were looking great.

He started applying shower gel on his body and I thought it's the right time now. I pressed on remote to make cockroach toy move towards my wife. I could see that the toy was moving towards my wife and it looked like a real one. My wife was busy taking a shower and all of sudden she screamed when she saw it. Her scream was very loud. Ranveer stopped taking bath to see who was screaming. My wife screamed again. Ranveer correctly figured out that it was my wife.

Ranveer ran out of washroom hurriedly, covering his waist with a towel. Ranveer already had the master key of my flat so he directly rushed towards my flat. Water drops were falling on stairs from his body. He almost slipped but did not fall. He reached my flat and quickly opened the door with the master key. Since the main door was closed, my wife did not close the bathroom door. Ranveer direct rushed towards the bathroom from where screams were coming.

As Ranveer entered the bathroom, he was left stunned. He saw my wife standing nude. He never imagined that he would see her nude. He saw that my wife was trembling with fear. As soon as she saw Ranveer, she again screamed and fingered towards cockroach. Ranveer just looked at the cockroach and smiled. He took a wooden bat lying in the corner of the bathroom and crushed him. The poor Toy was dead. Ranveer threw it in the commode and flushed it. Then he went towards my wife and she ran towards him, she almost slipped but Ranveer forwarded his big arms. She fell on his arms. Ranveer pulled her up and made her sit in his arms. He was holding her with his strong arms and she clung to him like a kid.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
In this commotion, Ranveer's towel fell on the ground and he was all nude. My wife was still scared and trembling with fear. Ranveer tried to console her saying that cockroach is dead and no more there. But she was very scared to look back. She held his neck tightly and tightened her grip on his back. Ranveer still had soap gel all over his body and because of this, my wife was slipping from his arms. He would pull her up whenever she would slip down. While doing so her breasts were falling on and off on his face.

He never thought that his neighbor's beautiful wife would be in his lap all nude. He tightened his grip on my wife's body. Her body's warm touch aroused Ranveers sexual desire. His cock became hard and was looking very big. I was surprised to see such a big cock. His cock was bigger than mine. He must be 10+ inches. My wife was continuously slipping from his soap soaked body. Whenever Ranveer pulled her up, her breast felled on his face. Her big boobs were very close to his lips. He could smell her pink nipples which were almost touching his face. He liked the soft touch of her boobs on his face but he did not dare to take her boobs in his mouth.

When my wife calmed down a little, he asked her if she wanted to get down from his lap. My wife did not say anything, probably she was not calm yet. Ranveer's cock was becoming restless and he was unable to control himself. After a few minutes, my wife asked Ranveer to lose his arms so she can get down.

Ranveer loosened his arms and she started slipping from his chest. When she reached little down her pussy touched Ranveers thick cock. Ranveer liked the first hot touch of her pussy. He inhaled long breath. His cock was throbbing like a wild animal. He desperately wanted to push his cock in my wife's hot pussy. When she slipped little more down he could not resist. He still had soap gel all over his body and his soap soaked dickhead entered into outer lips of her pussy. His dickhead was very thick and needed a hard push. But he was scared to push himself on her. It was such an awkward situation for him. He was full of pre-cum and this helped him.

At first, my wife did not know what was happening but when she realized the hot dickhead on the lips of her pussy, she came to know that Ranveer was nude with hard cock. Before she could react, it was too late. Ranveer pushed his hips forward and left both his arms loose. My wife flat fell on his hardened cock and her vagina was filled with his huge cock. My wife screamed in pain. She did not know what just happened. She was so scared that she needed someone to take care of her. Ranveer's cock was in her pussy.

My wife was still in a state of shock and before she could react Ranveer slowly started moving his hips. My wife unknowingly liked that. After a few moves, Ranveer stopped for a few seconds, my wife did not oppose him as she did not know how to react to this. Before she could come back to her senses, he started moving his hips in a rhythm again. My wife tightened her grip on his back. Ranveer also reciprocated and tightened his grip on her hips and started moving his hips again. He began from slow thrust to a fast one. Those slow thrusts becoming faster. She was silently moaning and Ranveer was thrilled to have his cock in her wet pussy. After a few strokes, Ranveer leaned towards the wall to take back support as he was holding my wife in his lap for quite sometimes. After resting his back on the wall he was feeling more comfortable and continued thrusting his hard cock in her pussy.
Like Reply
After 45 to 50 strokes, my wife was becoming uncomfortable as she was tired of sitting in his lap. She desperately tried to get down from his lock. Ranveer realized that but did not want to stop. He slowed down his speed, bent on his knees and lower my wife on the ground. When she reached closer to the ground, he laid her on the floor and sat on his knees.

It was a big relief for her as she was looking relaxed. Her eyes were closed. Her breasts were swelling up and down because of her high breathing. While laying her down, Ranveer's cock came out. He moved closer to her pussy again with his big cock. He kneeled down between her legs and put his dickhead on the lips of her pussy and saw white pre-cum coming out of her. He rubbed his cock on her pussy and soaked his cock with her cum.

My wife's pre-cum made Ranveer's dick completely white wet. He gently pushed his wet dickhead and easily slid in. My wife grinned in pain. Ranveer started pushing his hips towards my wife, taking her to another world. His cock was coming in and out. It looked like his huge cock took bath in white cum. With each stroke, more cum was coming out and few drops fell on pussy lips. It seems my wife had her first orgasm. She was shuddering with each stroke.

After a few strokes, Ranveer laid down on my wife's body with his wide chest pressing her breasts. He reached her neck and put his lips on her neck. My wife liked his lips touch on her neck. She put her both hands on his back and held him tightly as she liked his weight on her body. Ranveer liked the soft touch of her hands on his back. This made him wild and he started pounding her pussy vigorously.

His huge cock was going in and coming out in speed and my wife seemed to enjoy every bit of his cock's entry into her pussy. His big cock was still out even after entering deeply in her pussy. He did his best to push his cock completely inside but he was too big. He increased his speed. His 10-inch cock was ramming her pussy.

He was continuously pumping his cock with great thunder. My wife moaned in pleasure. She held his muscular body tight while he was thrusting his cock. His initial thrusts were soft and slow but later his thrusts became wild and hard. My dream came true. I wanted someone very handsome guy to fuck my beautiful wife and this was happening.

Ranveer continued with his aggressive thrusting. He changed his position again. He sat down again on his knees and rested my wife's legs on his legs and started fucking her. With each stroke, my wife's breasts were moving in a circle. He desperately wanted to take her breasts in his mouth but was hesitant. He did not want to take any risk of coming out from her pussy. He just liked the sight of her big breasts moving in a rotation.

Ranveer's big cock was burning with sensation but he wanted to just fuck. With each stroke, he was becoming wild. After 5 minutes of missionary stroke, he leaned again on my wife's body and pressed her breasts with his wide chest. This time my wife's boobs were pressing against his muscular nipples.

Ranveer liked soft nipple against his hard nipples. He completely left his weight loose on my wife's body. She moaned. She put her hands on his huge hips and tightened her grip on it. When his hips would go up after each stroke she would press his hips hard to bring him down towards her pussy. Ranveer liked soft hand on his big hips. My wife's tight grip made him horny and his trusts became wilder. Sometimes Ranveer would slow down his speed and next, he would speed up. Whenever he would slow down my wife would move her hips with his speed. He would know that my wife unknowingly wants him to pace up and he would fasten his move. She held Ranveers hips tightly and started moving her pussy fast.

Ranveer knew that she is about to cum. He wanted to give her maximum pleasure and wanted to cum with her so he fastened his move. He was fucking her fiercely. After a few strokes, my wife cum with a loud moan. Ranveer continued fucking and his hips paced up and down like a machine. He held my wife's arms tightly and fastened his pace to fullest. After a few strokes, he also cum with a loud moan. My wife felt a hot stream of cum in her pussy.

Ranveer shot his cum in my wife's pussy. He cum in large quantity. His cum spilled out of my wife's pussy like milk spilling out from a pan. The mixture of my wife's cum and Ranveer's cum became thick and spilled out like flowing thick River. Ranveer's cock was bathed in cum river. Ranveer continued fucking her. With every stroke, more cum would come out from her pussy. Combined cum was spilled all over her outer pussy lips and his big cock and balls were drenched in white cum. With each stroke, cum drops were falling on the wet floor.

After 40 45 strokes, Ranveer completely drained out. He stopped and stayed laid on her. My wife was crushed under his heavyweight but she led him on her. Both were relaxed.

A few minutes later, Ranveer got up and helped my wife to get up. He put on the shower and both stood under the shower. They were silent. Ranveer helped my wife to complete her bath. After bath Ranveer closed shower tap and took my wife in his arm and came out of the bathroom.
Like Reply
He took my wife to the bedroom and put her on a wooden chair. He asked her where is a towel to which my wife signed towards Almirah and he took out a towel. He helped her to get dry. Then he dried himself and wrapped that towel around his waist because his towel got wet in the bathroom. He again went towards Almirah and took out a dress and gave it to my wife to wear it. He asked her if she needed anything to which my wife nodded in no.

He left saying that she can call him if she needs any help. My wife laid down on the bed. She was thinking about what just happened. She was recalling the entire incident in her mind. She was very disturbed while thinking of all this.

After a few minutes, she started crying. Probably she realized what she has done. She was morally very strong and she was not able to come with the term that she had sex with another guy though unknowingly. She was thinking of how she is going to face me after this. Her worst fear was, what would happen if I came to know about it. I could see guilt on her face. She was in tears and fell asleep with tears in her eyes.

For me, it was great to live porn and I enjoyed watching it. I was very happy for two reasons. First that now my wife would not be able to question my moral character and secondly, I did not have to face any guilt from Ranveer. I hooked him up with her without his knowledge for one time sex. I thought, now I would have the upper hand as my wife lost her morality. But it was not to be so. What happened next that night really surprised me.

---------------------------------------

My wife slept in parts that evening. She got up after two hours but stayed laid in the bed. She was thinking about accidental sex with Ranveer. After a few minutes, she was in tears again and slept while crying.

She got up again after 1 hour but slept back with tears in her eyes. I felt pity for her. I knew that now she was repenting. This is what I wanted and I planned it so well that she lost her morality and did not come to know that I planned it. I was the happiest man in the world at that moment. I knew that my life would be better now. I thought I would gain my lost respect, my wife would not suspect me and she would always feel guilty about what happened today. With that thought, I started packing to go back to Pune but all of sudden something happened. I saw on my laptop that someone has entered my bedroom. I stopped packing and came back to my desk. I sat on the bed to see who was there and I was surprised! Ranveer entered my bedroom. My wife was awake. He sat next to my wife.

He said: I am extremely sorry for whatever happened today.

My Wife kept quiet and did not say anything.

Ranveer: I am extremely sorry, I did not come to your bathroom with that intention.

My Wife's tears were rolling out and she was quiet.

Ranveer: Please don't cry, I am sorry. If you want, I would speak to Ranveer (me).

My Wife: Please!! No!! Don't tell him about this. Please!!

Ranveer: Okay okay! I would not tell anything to Ranveer, but please don't cry. I am feeling very guilty.

My Wife wiped her tears but kept quiet.

After a silence of a few minutes...

Ranveer: You did not eat anything, let me order some food for you.

My Wife: No, I am not hungry.

Ranveer: I know that you are angry but please eat something since you have not eaten anything today.

My Wife: No! Please!! I don't want to eat anything.

Ranveer: I insist, eat something.

My Wife: No (little loudly)!

Ranveer: Sorry, I won't insist anymore.

My Wife: I am not angry with you, but don't force me to eat at this moment.

Ranveer: Okay.

My wife got up to go to the washroom but as soon as she got up she fell off because of weakness. She was crying throughout the day and did not eat anything. Weakness overtook her body and she was looking pale. Before she could fall back, Ranveer held her by his arms and helped her to sit back on the bed. He offered his help to use washroom but she said she can go on herself and after a minute, she slowly got up and went to the washroom.
Like Reply
After a few minutes, she slowly came back and set on the bed. He asked if there is anything he can help too, which she nodded in no. He got up and said that she can call him any time if she needed anything. She did not respond. Ranveer moved towards the door to step out of the bedroom.

As soon as he stepped out, he heard her crying. He could not resist and went back in. He sat very close to her and tried to calm her down. But to no avail. Ranveer moved closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder and tried again to console her. Guilt was not leaving her. The mere thought of me knowing all this was scaring her.

She was murmuring something but he could not understand. He put his second hand on her hand and tried to pacify her. She was in the pond of tears. Finally, he put his hand on her head and pulled her towards his shoulder. Her head resting on his shoulder, his one hand on her shoulder and another one on her hand. He was consoling her like a kid. My wife's head stayed laid on his shoulder for quite sometimes. I thanked Ranveer in my heart for doing this.

But what happened next was really a surprise for me. I did not expect this to happen. After she became quiet, he slowly kissed on her head. She did not realize that he had kissed her as tears were still rolling out of her eyes. Since she did not oppose to his kiss, he kissed her again. The second kiss was more intense, she felt the warm touch of his lips on her skin. She was completely taken aback. In a state of shock, she moved her head from his shoulder and just looked at him. Ranveer thought she is ready for another. Before she could say anything, he held both her arms and took her in his arms and pulled her in his lap. He passionately kissed on her cheeks.

Without waiting for another reaction, he started kissing all over her face. My wife put resistance by trying to get rid of his clutch but could not do so because of the tight grip of his big arms. She wanted to say something but before she could open her mouth, he put his lips on her lips. He gently took both her lips in his mouth. He slowly bit her lips. He always saw her lips but never got the chance to kiss, today he was having her in his mouth. He became rock hard. His big tongue locked her both lips in his mouth. He was passionately smooching. After a minute of resistance, my wife gave up, after all, she is also human. She let her body lose and let him smooch her.

Ranveer's passionate smooch aroused my wife. She put both her hands on his back. He now knew that she would not put any resistance. He unlocked her lips after an intense smooch and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she looked relaxed. He again put his lips on her lips and smooched her.

After a warm smooch, his lips moved down to her neck. He started kissing on her neck. After a few kisses, he opened his lips and let his big tongue out. He started licking her neck. She moaned. His tongue moved towards her left ear and he slowly bit her. He licked her ear passionately. I knew my wife would be in ecstatic heaven as this is the most sensitive part of her body. Whenever I bit her ears, she would always hold me very tight.

After licking her left ear, he moved towards the right ear. He completely swallowed her right ear. She moaned again. He came back towards her lips and started licking. He opened his big mouth and took both her lips in. My wife's tongue was in his tongue.

I was shocked! I did not expect this to happen. Two hours ago, she was crying because accidentally she had sex with a stranger but now she is allowing him to kiss her all over. I felt like there was no ground beneath my feet. But I could not put blame on her. I said to myself, why to blame her when I planned everything. Though Ranveer was quite a decent guy when it comes to sex, we all are the same, so I did not blame Ranveer either. All I wanted is that my wife should enjoy another man and this is what happens. I thought, anyway it is the same guy who I fixed for her and he is a good guy. I saw Ranveer moving towards her breast.

This morning when Ranveer had sex with my wife, he could not take her boobs in his mouth mere out of fear. This time I could see the lust on his face to have them in his mouth. He kissed her on her shoulder and with his strong teeth pulled down dress strap from her shoulder. She was not wearing any bra and as soon as he pulled dress strap her left boob just popped out. Ranveer was horny. Her boob was big and was tight with quite a round shape. Her nipple became quite tight and looking very pink.

He could not control and gently put his tongue on her breast. She moaned in pleasure with the warm touch of his big tongue. He started licking big tight round shape around her nipple. This made her horny. After a few minutes, he gently took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking passionately. She moaned in extreme pleasure. He was sucking her like a child. She held his head tightly in her hand. He tried to take the whole boob in his mouth, but too big for him to take in the mouth at once.

After sucking it for a few minutes, he pulled down belt from another shoulder. He desperately wanted to have her second boob. He again licked tight round shape around her nipple. Her boobs became bigger than ever. He gently took the second nipple in his mouth and sucked her. After a few minutes, he put his mouth between both boobs and tried to take both nipples in his mouth.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Her boobs are really big and gave him hard time. Whenever he tried to suck them together one would come out of his mouth. After grappling for some time, he tightly held both the boobs closer and successfully took both nipples in his mouth.

After sucking boobs, Ranveer pulled off her dress till lower waist with his teeth. He showered kisses on her waist passionately. He put his tongue in her belly button and licked it. He gently bit her waist. Now he moved to the unexplored part of her body. He pulled down her dress with both his hands. My wife was nude. She was not wearing any panty. Her white nude figure was looking incredibly hot. Her big boobs were falling on both sides. Her left knee was up. Her shaved pussy was looking awesome. I could see pre-cum on her outer pussy lips. He was horny after seeing her nude. This morning when he saw her nude, she was in the state of fear but now she was relaxed and looking gorgeous.

Ranveer pulled her in the middle of the bed. After making sure that she was comfortable he went towards her legs. He sat between her legs and folded her second knee also. He moved his head towards her pussy. He looked at her pussy for a few seconds and put his lips on her pussy lips. He gave the first passionate kiss. My wife moaned. He again kissed more passionately. After two kisses, he opened his mouth and put his tongue on her pussy lips.

He slowly started licking. He licked whole pre-cum. Now his tongue went deeper. His tongue penetrated into her pussy and reached G-Spot. She moaned again. His big tongue started moving. This is the first time that such a big and strong tongue was in her pussy. After reaching G-Spot, Ranveer started licking her passionately. She held his head tightly. He was putting all his force to suck her.

After sucking her passionately, his tongue came out and he took both outer pussy lips in his mouth and started eating gently. This is something I never have done. He put his tongue again on pussy and started tongue fucking. It was a new experience for her. Her round hips were moving with each stroke of his tongue. He increased his speed with more force. She cum in his mouth.

I sucked her pussy umpteen times and I know she likes that very much. Few times I made her to cum in my mouth. Initially, she refused but once I forced her to cum in my mouth, she liked it because I licked every drop of her cum. She liked the way I gently lick her cum. It makes her more relaxed. I tasted other girls cum and I hated them but my wife's cum tasted very well. Unknowingly, Ranveer was doing the same thing. He first made her cum and then slowly licked her cum. He licked whole of her cum. Few drops spilled out on her outer pussy, he licked it too. His facial expression showed that he liked her cum. My wife was looking relaxed. He looked at her face and smiled. She closed her eyes. Ranveer kissed her pussy and came up.

He laid the left side of my wife. Both kept quiet. After a few minutes of silence, he kissed on her cheeks. She did not oppose. He held my wife's left boob and started caressing. After a few seconds, he took her left boob in his mouth. He was sucking her nipple very gently. Her nipple was looking incredibly pink. With his suck, it became wet and very tight. Ranveer wanted to fuck her again with his big tool. He put off his clothes. His hard cock was looking very big with big balls. He rode on her body to play again.

He took the right nipple in his mouth and started sucking. He sucked her very gently. My wife was in extreme pleasure. He sucked her for quite sometimes. While he was sucking her both nipples, his hard cock was touching her pussy lips. She uplifted her hips and moved to get closer to his big cock. Ranveer liked the hot touch of her pussy. While sucking, he started rubbing his big cock on her pussy. Both were in heaven. After sucking her boobs, he moved towards her legs and started sucking her pussy again. She held his hair tightly. This made him horny. He desperately wanted to put his big cock in her pussy.

He sat between her legs and put both her legs on his shoulder. His cock was almost touching her pussy. He was full of pre-cum. He rubbed his cock on her pussy lips. She moaned. Ranveer liked my wife's shy nature. She was looking the most innocent girl in the world and that was making him more desperate to have her. He started rubbing her pussy with his dickhead. Both had pre-cum and his cock mixed it. It looked like glue. He held her hips and uplifted and with one hard push he penetrated. She cried in pain. He immediately put his lips on her lips and smooched her passionately.

His 10+ inch cock was in her pussy again. Ranveer never thought that his cock would be lucky enough to enter my wife's hot pussy twice in one day. This time he was very happy because he was able to do foreplay. He sucked those big boobs, which made his cock hard when I showed him the hot picture of her on my mobile. He was also excited that she was not opposing and enjoying a little bit of his big cock. He slowly started fucking her. He had very big and strong hips, therefore his every stroke was more forceful. She somehow liked his heavy weight on her body. After a few minutes, he increased his speed. She liked those fast strokes. His big cock was the luckiest one today. Ranveer became the king of her pussy and my wife was the pussy queen. Both were in heaven.
Like Reply
After fucking her for a few minutes, Ranveer changed his position. He put both her legs down and made her relaxed. He again sucked her pussy for a few minutes. My wife was trying to control herself to making loud moan but she couldn't and just made one loud moan. After sucking, he again sat on his knees and pulled her left leg in the air. Her right leg was between his legs.

He again put his dickhead on her pussy. Before he could push his cock, she said, Slowly.

Ranveer said, Yes, and slowly pushed his dickhead.

But his dickhead was too big. He would not go in without a hard push. After trying unsuccessfully for a few seconds, he just made a hard push and slid in.

My wife cried in pain. Ranveer said, Sorry, and waited till she calmed down.

He started licking her left leg which he was holding with one hand. He started slowly fucking her when she calmed down. He was going very slow and then increasing his pace. He felt awesome. After 50-60 strokes, he put her leg on his shoulder and started fucking her. Few strokes later, he put down the left leg and put the right leg in the air with his hand. This time Ranveer made sure that his cock does not come out of her pussy. He was fucking 10 slow strokes followed by 20 faster strokes, again 10 slow strokes followed by 20 faster strokes. My wife might be like those rhythmic strokes.

After fucking her few minutes, he put her leg on the bed. While doing so, his cock came out of her pussy and pre-cum was oozing out from his cock. He became red and all wet with her cum. He pressed both her legs and asked her if she was comfortable. My wife nodded in yes. His cock was looking bigger than ever. He spread her legs and put his dickhead on her pussy. There was fear on her face. He looked at her and bent down on her to lock her lips again. With one hard push, he was in. She could not cry because her lips were locked. When she calmed down he unlocked her lips.

Ranveer started pushing his big hips up and down. He was stroking slowly and after a few strokes, he increased his speed. His big bubble butt was looking awesome. His 10+ inches cock was not in completely.

My wife was in a state of excitement and in course of excitement mood, she bit his ear. He went wild. He started fucking her pussy with all his force. She was in another world. She tightly held his back. This made Ranveer horny and he was about to cum. He looked at her face and saw that she was enjoying every single stroke. He wanted her to cum first but my wife already had one orgasm and took time in getting the second one.

Ranveer could not control himself and cum with a loud moan. But he did not stop. He wanted to make sure that my wife also gets her orgasm so he kept fucking her. His hot white cum was oozing out from her pussy. She liked that hot white cum in her pussy. She held both his hips tightly. Ranveer was giving hard and long strokes. He was tearing her pussy. She started moving her hips with speed. He intensified his speed to maximum. His big cock was still as hard as an iron rod. His fierce strokes made my wife cum. With a loud moan, she cum. He slowed down his strokes so that she can enjoy her orgasm. When she became completely relaxed, he stopped.

He laid the left side of my wife. Both were nude. Ranveer's cock was semi-erect but was still looking hot. She was looking gorgeous nude like a model. Her white nude figure was matching with innocence on her face. She was incredibly looking beautiful. Ranveer pulled her on his right arm. She unhesitatingly put her head on his arm and hand on his chest. He put his left hand on her hand and pressed. She closed her eyes. Ranveer kissed on her forehead. They were quiet and slept like that.

It was quite a show. Ranveer gave maximum pleasure to her. She enjoyed Ranveer's cock in her pussy for the second time. She was relaxed. All I was thinking, where were we going from this. I hooked him up for one time sex but he had her second time. I was just thinking about what would happen next. Would he stop here or would he continue with her whenever I am not there! With this thought, I finished my packing and went to sleep. What happened next is quite interesting.

Next early morning, Ranveer got up and left. He did not kiss my wife. I sighed relief. My wife got up around 8 AM. She laid in bed for half an hour. She looked relax. I was surprised to see that she did not have tears in her eyes. With a heavy heart, I took Volvo for Pune. When I reached home, my wife welcomed me with a smile and a kiss on my cheek. This happened after a long time. I also kissed her and said I missed her. She said she also missed me.

I watched her whole afternoon and could see a sea change in her behavior. She was treating me with the utmost respect and dignity. I was quite happy with this. I thanked Ranveer in my heart. I asked if she is ready for great sex. She just smiled. I took her in my arms and headed towards the bedroom. We had great sex.

While having sex, she did not express any gesture of uneasiness. I thought she would hesitate to have sex with me because she had sex with another man last night, but she was just great as if nothing happened yesterday.

In the evening, my doorbell rang. When I opened the door, it was Ranveer. He said, he just wanted to say hello and asked me about my trip. I took him inside. Kritika was surprised to see him. She just said hello and left for the kitchen. After some time, I called her for tea, she fetched tea and sat reluctantly with us. She did not speak anything. I noticed, Ranveer staring at her in the middle of the conversation but she did not look at him.
Like Reply
After 10 minutes, she excused herself saying that she has some work and left. After she left, Ranveer became quite and was just looking here and there. He left after sometimes. I asked my wife if everything was okay and she just smiled. That night when I started talking about Ranveer, my wife put her lips on my lips and smooched me. I was surprised because my wife never did that before. Again I was thankful to him.

Next day, I went to my office. While going I ran into Ranveer, he was also going to his office. I offered him a lift which he readily accepted. He asked if my wife is fine to which I said yes. I dropped him at his office when he got down, he said, he would catch me later and left me bemusing. I was just wondering if he really got into an affair with my wife. In the evening, he came to my house again.

I was surprised because I did not invite him. He stayed only for 10 minutes and invited us for dinner this coming weekend. Before I could say yes, my wife politely said that this weekend, we are going out, so we would not be able to make it. This was news for me as I was not aware of any such plan. I could see the disappointment on his face. I just said maybe some other times. He left with a heavy heart.

By this time, I was sure that he was really into my wife. He wanted to continue his sexual encounters. On the other hand, she was doing everything to avoid him. Perhaps she did not want to give me any clue to suspect her. She thought if she avoids him, I would never come to know about their sexual encounter. She was putting in every effort.

Whenever I would talk about him, she would change the topic, and I liked it. I did not have any doubt on my wife's character. I knew that she wouldn't have sex with another guy if I did not plan it. I was convinced that my wife would not entertain him anymore but I doubted Ranveer. Though he was a decent guy who wants to leave such a pretty girl. He was restless because whenever he came to my house, my wife gave him a cold shoulder. Ranveer was just waiting for me to go for another trip.

Next month, I left for Mumbai again for my work. He reached on my doorsteps on the same evening and ranged doorbell.

When Kritika saw Ranveer on the doorstep, she did not open the door. Ranveer ranged doorbell again but no response. But he did not give up and kept ringing it. It was irritating for her and she could not stand it anymore and after a few minutes, she opened the door. She was furious but he smiled at her and entered the house by pushing her. Kritika was taken aback. She was fuming with anger. Ranveer asked why she was ignoring him.

Kritika was angry and did not respond. Ranveer asked her again, she angrily replied that whatever happened between them was just an accident and she never thought of having sex with him if it was not an accident. Ranveer retorted back saying that if it was merely an accident then why did she allow him to have sex with her for the second time.

She did not have any straight answer. She fumbled. She lost her voice. He came closer to her and took both her hands in his and pressed gently. She looked at him in surprise and pushed him aside.

Kritika said that it was a mistake that she had sex with him the second time and added that she wants to finish this. Ranveer asked her if she really thinks that she can finish it off. Kritika firmly said that she would never repeat that mistake and categorically said she would not cheat on her husband.

Ranveer begged her to think of him once. He said that he has fallen for her and it is impossible for him to forget her. He just requested that if she can continue to having sex with him whenever I was out and promised that he would make sure that I would never come to know about it. Kritika looked annoyed with his proposal and firmly rejected it. But Ranveer was relentless and was not ready to give up.
Like Reply
Kritika heard her mobile ringing in the bedroom. She asked him to leave the house and went to the bedroom to attend her phone. Ranveer followed her. She went in and attendant her phone, it was her mother. While talking to her mother, Kritika walked towards the window where street light was falling straight inside our bedroom. Ranveer also came in the bedroom and was facing her back. She was wearing white frock covering her from shoulders to the knee.

As she stood there, the street light was falling straight on her dress. She looked like an angel bathed in white light. Ranveer could see the light pink bra and panty through the white dress as it became transparent with the effect of strong light. Kritika was looking stunning hot. Ranveer was aroused to see her in such a beautiful posture. He was quite anxious.

He stepped towards the window where she was standing. When Kritika finished her call and turned around, she leaped into him as he was standing right there.

Ranveer grabbed her and pulled in his big arms and held her tightly. He forced his lips on her lips. Kritika did not expect this and try to get rid of his grip. But his grip was so strong that she could not come out of his clutch. Ranveer's passionate smooch aroused her and after a few seconds of resistance, she gave up. He smooched her more passionately and started rubbing her back. He licked her neck and kissed her cheeks madly. Ranveer's cock became hard rock. Kritika could feel the hard bulge touching her belly. He was becoming restless and desperately wanted to bury in her pussy.

While madly kissing, he pulled up her frock with one hand and unzipped his jeans with another hand. He hastily grasped his huge dick and pulled out from the clutches of his underwear. His unrestrained shaft came flying and flat hit her belly. Ranveer spat on his shaft, ruthlessly removed her panty aside with his index finger to make way for his big shaft! And with one push gusshh. he pierced into her pussy. It was the strongest push she ever experienced. She yelled in pain, "aaaawhhh..."

Ranveer was wild and did not pay any heed at her bellowing. At this point, all he wanted was to fuck her and fuck her very hard. He started fucking with all his might.

Kritika was not prepared for his hard strokes, but did not have choice. Both of them were semi-nude. Ranveer's jeans slipped down a little due to the fast movement of his hips. I could see his big hips pushing in and pushing out. His big cock was piercing in and out. Her pussy became dark pink with his hard strokes. He was fucking her like a wild animal. After few minutes, Kritika started liking his rapid hard strokes. She put her hands on his half covered butts and held him tight. Ranveer liked her soft touch. Now he knew that she is enjoying him and would not resist. He slowed down his speed to fuck her in rhythm. Now Kritika somehow started to like his slow rhythmic thrusts. She tightened her grip on his hips.

After fucking her in standing position for a few minutes, Ranveer took her on his lap and made her sit on his cock and put support of his big arms around her round ass. Once again his monster cock started going in and out. He started with slow strokes and after a few strokes, paced up. As he speeded up and went harder, she also started moving her hips in a rhythm. She tried to match up with his speed. She was literally jumping in his arms. Ranveer got rough and his strokes became harsher. Both were moaning loudly, ".awwwh hhhhhh .. awwwh hhhhhhh .awwhh.. aahhhhh.. owhhh.."

His cock was coming in and out, in and out.in and out, ripping her pussy. Kritika was enjoying every fucking stroke. Her pussy was riding his cock once again. Ranveer maximized his pace. It was such an exhilarating act.

After a few minutes of stroking, she came with a loud moan. Ranveer slowed down as he came. A combined river of their thick load started flowing from her pussy, wrenching his cock completely and falling on the floor.

Both were exhausted. Ranveer took her to the bed and lied down next to her. Kritika looked relaxed and closed her eyes when he put her on the bed. He took her hand and kissed. She looked at him and again closed her eyes.

Kritika was just thinking about what she should do with him. It seemed that she started liking him but was scared of me. She knew that if I come to know about it, her marriage would be in trouble. She just closed her eyes. Ranveer also laid there holding her hand in his hand.

After a silence of a few minutes, Kritika opened her eyes and just looked at him. He smiled and kissed her hand. She tried to speak but he put his hand on her lips. All she was worried about, her marriage. After a minute, he removed his hand and said that she is the most beautiful girl he has seen. She just smiled at him. He said that he has not seen such an innocent girl. He looked at her and said that she has got the most beautiful figure in the entire world. Kritika was flattered and smiled again.
Like Reply
What Kritika said next shocked me. She said that he is very handsome. She added that he can get any girl on this planet. Later I realized that she said this because she wanted to keep him away. Ranveer looked excited and asked what else she liked in him. Kritika replied that she liked his nature as he is a decent guy with a good look.

He pressed her further to ask what else she liked in him to which she said he got an athletic body which is an added advantage to his look. This was quite heart-warming for him. Ranveer reciprocated saying that he liked her body the most as she got hot boobs and slim body. Again she was flattered. I was surprised to hear this conversation! Where were they heading with this conversation? I was worried is she falling for him?

This conversation refreshed Ranveer and he started cuddling her breast. Kritika did not resist at all. Ranveer removed her frock and started kissing on her belly. He moved up and removed her bra and started sucking her boobs. Kritika has aroused again. While sucking her boobs, he undressed.

She looked at his athletic body. He looked hot. His cock was still not fully erect. Her sight fell on his semi erected cock. Ranveer noticed it. He asked if she liked his cock to which she just smiled. He pressed her again and asked if she liked his shaft. She just smiled and closed her eyes.

He got more excited and widened his legs to give her a better view of his big cock. He told her that how after seeing her sexy body his dick becomes big. Kritika looked in awe as his cock grew bigger and thicker. Ranveer pulled her hand and put it on his giant cock. She felt a hot stiff iron rod in her hand. His cock went berserk with the touch of her soft hands.

For the first time, she touched another man's cock in her hand. Her pussy started getting wet with pre-cum. She held his cock more tightly in her hand. Ranveer knew, back of the mind she wants his penis in her pussy! He became over excited and pulled himself over her. He pulled her panty down and put his dickhead on her pussy lips and started rubbing. She desperately wanted to have him inside her, but she was shy. She uplifted her hips to get closer to his cock. Ranveer knew that she cannot wait anymore but he wanted to tease her.

After rubbing her pussy lips for few more seconds, he pushed his dickhead with one strong thrust and filled her pussy, gusshhh. She moaned in pleasure, "aaaahhh..!"

He started with slow strokes and moved his hips in round rhythm. His cock was pounding four walls of her pussy. She started moving her hips and he knew, now it's time to crush her pussy. He started banging her with all this might. Kritika was in another world. Ranveer was making sure that she is enjoying every stroke.

After a few hard strokes, he slowed down and then pounded hard strokes. then slow. hard ..slow. hard slow.hard.slow. hard.slow.hard.

I could see Ranveer's big tight hips were going up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

His big cock looked wet in white cum as he was coming outgoing in. coming out .. going in.

It was quite arousing to see them having wild sex. Both were moaning, "ohhhh .ohhhh ohhh ohhhh.. aaaahhhhh..."

Ranveer fucked her again but this time it was not accidental. He tried to give her maximum pleasure and he was successful. He made sure that Kritika enjoys the most. He made great love. Because of this, Kritika also started liking him. She liked his handsome look and worked out a hot body. I was shocked to see that she wanted him inside her desperately, and he was desperately waiting for this moment. Kritika was ignoring him completely when I was in Pune and he was hurt. But now things have changed. She is falling for him. She looked very relaxed after having sex with him. I got really worried!

After having sex both have lied on the bed. Ranveer again took her hand in his hand and planted a kiss on her cheeks. Kritika closed her eyes. They lied there nude and fell asleep. I watched all this through my camera. I was furious with myself. I did not know what to do? I was angry with Ranveer because he was trying to continue an illegal relationship with her. My plan was to get him to have sex with her one time, only one time. But it seems this plan backfired! I felt helpless.

Next day, early morning, I saw Kritika woke up at 6 AM and was surprised to see nude Ranveer lying in her bed with a morning erection. His cock was fully erected. Kritika was bemused to see this view. She went closer to him to have a better view but this awakened Ranveer. He looked at Kritika and smiled at her. He said, she is looking at the most beautiful girl in the world and pasted a kiss on her cheeks. Kritika gave him a smiley look. Sensing that something is wrong, Ranveer looked at his erected cock and laughed out. He said that her nude look made him erected. Before Kritika could say anything Ranveer pulled her over and made her sit on his belly.

As she sat on his belly, he applied spit on his cock and pulled Kritika on his cock. She slowly sat on his cock. Her pussy slowly and smoothly took his cock inside and within a few seconds, his cock was buried in her pussy. He held Kritikas both hands in his hand and slowly started moving his hips. After a few strokes, he stopped and asked her to fuck him. She was surprised!
Like Reply
Ranveer smiled at her and said, "Baby, I want you to fuck me."

He held her hips and started moving them. She liked it. After moving her hips for a few minutes, she stopped. Kritika felt shy but Ranveer insisted and she started moving her hips again.

As she started fucking, she liked it because she could have control over his cock. Sometimes she was taking his cock completely in and sometimes half. She started to like the touch of his cock against her pussy wall. With each stroke, she was taking his cock deeper and deeper. Ranveer was enjoying. He liked her each stroke. He was encouraging her with each stroke.

"Ahhhhhyes baby fuck me ahhhh yes you are so good at it wowww... this was a nice stroke. I did not know that you can fuck me so harddd yessssssbaby. ohhhh yeahhwowww it feels so niceee.. ohhhh!", Ranveer moaned, and this encouraged Kritika and she started moving as fast as she could.

After a few minutes, she came with a loud moan, "aaaaah...hhhhh..oohhhh", and she collapsed on his chest.

Ranveer started moving his hips. He too moved as fast as he can and after few strokes came, "aaaahhh!" It was a great victory for him. He made her fuck him. It means, now she is very comfortable with him and he could have sex with her any time.

Kritika completely has fallen for him. She liked the way he fucks her. Each time, he made her very comfortable while having sex. Moreover, she liked the way he treated her. He made her feel someone very special. She felt great and important. She was becoming very comfortable in his company. She started laughing and chatting with him. She praised his physic and indicated that she liked his big shaft. Am I going to lose her? It was a big question mark for me.

After a while, both went to take the shower together. Ranveer applied shower gel on her body. He slowly rubbed the gel on her boobs, her nipple became tight. He rubbed her belly and moved down to her thighs. He gently rubbed her thighs and hips. He put his middle figure inside her pussy laced with gel. Kritika moaned. He started finger fucking and she started liking his big finger fucking her pussy.

While stroking his finger, he asked her if she can apply the shower gel on his body. She took the shower gel and started applying on his shoulder and rubbed his chest. She was a little shy to put the shower gel on his cock but Ranveer pulled her hand laced with gel and asked her to rub. With her soft rubbing, his shaft became desperate and wanted to go in her pussy again.

Ranveer started rubbing his body against her and his chest was slipping against her boobs. He positioned his cock towards her pussy and buried in with one hard push, "aaahhh.", Kritika moaned.

Since his cock was full of gel, he slid in easily. Her pussy was also laced with gel and easily took his cock inside. He started fucking her. This time to my surprise Kritika started moaning loudly, "yeahh... ohhhh.yeahhh...aaahhhh. aahhh yeahhh. ahhhh."

Ranveer held her more tightly as she came. Ranveer washed her thoroughly and himself. Both came nude from the washroom. Kritika gave him my underwear, shorts, and a t-shirt! Both wore inner wears in front of each other with a big smile on their faces. I was surprised!

Ranveer ordered some breakfast over the phone while Kritika went to make tea. Both had breakfast with tea. They were silent but were smiling at each other in between. As soon as they finished breakfast, my Doorbell rang, my maid arrived. Kritika did not want to have any trouble, so, she asked Ranveer to leave. Ranveer readily agreed and kissed on her cheeks. Kritika opened the door while he stood behind it and as soon as maid entered, he left.

Ranveer came back in the afternoon. He kissed Kritika as soon as she opened the door and came in. Kritika sat on the sofa in the drawing room. Ranveer sat next to her and came closer. Kritika wore a beautiful purple dress above the knee length. She was wearing a padded bra which made her boobs look very hot. Ranveer became excited as he came closer to her. He kissed on her cheeks again and held her hand in his hand.

Ranveer asked: Can I remove your dress?

Kritika surprisingly: What?

Ranveer: Yes! Can I remove your dress?

Kritika: Why?

Ranveer: I want to see your beautiful figure.

Kritika: But we just had sex this morning.

Ranveer: Yes. But I want to see you nude, now.

Kritika: But why?

Ranveer: Because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever soon. You look so gorgeous...

Kritika (sarcastically): Do I look bad in clothes?

Ranveer (laughing): No you look more beautiful in clothes but right now, I want to see you nude.

Kritika (teasingly): But I would not remove my dress.

Ranveer: Oh! I see. Can I remove your dress?

Kritika: Noooo...

Ranveer: Yesss...

Kritika: Noooo...

Ranveer: Yessss...

Kritika: Nooo...

Ranveer: Ok, at least, can I just touch your breast?

Kritika (laughingly): No...

Ranveer just grabbed her boobs. He pressed her left nipple gently, took out her boob and started sucking. While sucking the left nipple, he grabbed the right boob and started gently pressing. Kritika moaned! As he was sucking and rubbing her boobs, he pulled her hand and kept on his hard cock. Kritika shyly started rubbing his cock, it was stiff as a rock. With her soft touch, his cock became monster and she could see the big bulge in his shorts.
Like Reply
Ranveer sat between her legs and pulled up her frock. He gently rubbed her pussy. She moaned. With one finger, he pulled her panty aside and licked her pussy lips. Kritika moaned again. Ranveer started sucking her pussy.

After sucking her gently, he sped up and started sucking her hard. It looked like he was eating her pussy. Kritika was moaning loudly, "aahhh. aaaahh ahhhh.. aaahhh aaaahhhhh."

Ranveer was eating her pussy. As Ranveer was putting all his force, she was pushing his head hard towards her pussy. Ranveer started tongue fucking. His big tongue was going in and out of her pussy. He was enjoying licking her cum and tongue fucking her pussy. Kritika widened her legs and try to pull up Ranveer over her. But Ranveer wanted her to come in his mouth. He continued tongue fucking her. She became restless and ruthlessly pulled Ranveers hairs. Ranveer with all his might, eat her pussy but could not disappoint her. He hastily removed shorts and t-shirt and set on his knee again.

With one stroke, he entered her pussy and started fucking her. Kritika wanted him to fuck her hard as she was about to come. As Ranveer started fucking she said, hard... hard harder. harder!"

Ranveer became over excited and started pounding hardest strokes. Kritika enjoyed rough strokes and moving her hips as fast as she could. With few more strokes, Kritika came but Ranveer was still not done. He continued fucking her ruthlessly until he came. A hot stream of white cum filled her pussy and large liquid fell on the ground. His strokes became slower as he exhausted completely and collapsed on her breast.

I was in dilemma. Ranveer turns out to be a sex maniac. I was blaming myself for this mess. I wanted him to leave my wife alone, but did not know how! I started thinking, how I got rid of him!

I had enough! I never wanted him to have sex with her in my absence all the times. I decided, its time to stop all this. I hired a taxi and straightway left for Pune.

Ranveer was still at my house. He was in my house for the past 24 hours and already had sex with her thrice! I knew when I reach home, he would still be there because my wife told him that I would be back only on Monday. He wanted to have her as much as he can until I returned. I wanted to catch him red-handed, rebuke him, reprimand him, manhandle him and throw him out of my house. I was mad and shaking in anger! I did not know, what exactly I am going to do with him. I was only worried about my wife. I was thinking about how she would face me if I catch her too with him. A thought of her innocent face was stopping me from manhandling him. I could not decide how I should handle it when I reach home. After much contemplation, I left it to my fate.

I reached Pune at 09:30 PM and straightway headed home. I reached my flat and opened the door with the duplicate key. When I entered, I heard soft music being played in my bedroom! I headed towards the bedroom. My heart started pounding with a million speed and I was shaking! The bedroom door was half open. I just peeked in and saw they were nude. Ranveer was lying over her body and kissing her neck all over. She was holding his big ass tightly with both her hands and both were moaning.

I saw my wife's pink pussy. Her legs were spread. Her white silky thighs were lying between his muscular thighs. Her wet pink pussy was looking incredible! While kissing her neck, Ranveer was constantly moving and his big cock was touching and rubbing her pussy. Her big boobs were falling off both sides. Her pinkish nipple was very tight, her lips were lucid! I felt like kissing her. Seeing her nude in such a hot posture, made me hard!

I looked at the big bulge in my jeans and wondered what happened to me? Instead of getting mad and stopping him, I was erect! It was quite strange! Ranveer moved closer to her lips and gently kissed her.

While doing so, he lifted his hips to tease her pussy and she pulled his hips down closer to her pussy so his cock can rub her pussy. He repeated it a few times and whenever he lifted his big hips, I could see his big cock, it was huge! His pre-cum coated cock was rubbing her pussy lips in musical rhythm. This sight made me horny! I could not believe my eyes at all!

I did not know what to do? Should I stop them or join? Ranveer started smooching her and he lifted his hips again. My wife lifted her ass to touch his cock.

The sight of her white round ass made me mad and without a second thought, I just pushed the door and barged into the bedroom. Both were shockingly turned to see towards the door and are shell shocked to see me!

They became cold! They looked like live statues! Like me, they did not know what to do? My wife started shaking for a few moments.

Ranveer looked absolutely pale as there was no blood left in his body! But he came back to his senses when he saw the big bulge in my jeans. He realized that I was there watching them for quite a sometime. He was very smart and knew exactly what to do next. He got up from the bed and walked towards me. He came and stood behind me. I could see my wife was still shaking with fear but she was looking absolutely gorgeous!
Like Reply
Ranveer kissed on my neck and held my chest tight from behind. I was surprised, what he was doing! He showered more kisses on my neck and started taking my ear bolls in his mouth. I kind of liked it. He clung to my body from behind and I could feel his hard cock. In front of me, my wife was lying nude on bed frightened. She was sitting on her folded knees. Her big boobs were hanging from her breast half covered by her long hair. Her one hand was on a knee and another one was covering her pussy. Her lips were mouth-watering.

I just wanted to grab her! I pushed Ranveer and reached her on the bed. I pulled her hand and she fell in my arms. She thought, I was going to thrash her but she was taken aback when I kissed her lips!

I said, "I love you. I love you very much, darling. I really missed you. I missed you badly. and I came back early tonight just to make love with you.!"

She was in a complete surprise and did not know how to react. I put my lips on her lips and took her in my mouth. She did not move at all. After a passionate smooch, I started kissing her on her cheeks and neck. I just whispered in her ears that everything gonna be okay and I am not angry at her.

She burst into tears and hugged me tightly.

While I was still kissing her, I realized Ranveers big hand on my back. Perhaps he wanted to placate me. It was quite strange. He started rubbing my back and his hand was moving to and from my hips to shoulders. He pulled my t-shirt and removed it and then removed my jeans along with underwear. When I saw my cock, I was surprised to see my member, never so big and thick. I was stiff as a rock! My wife too looked at me in awe.

She kissed me and I kissed her back, madly. Ranveer started kissing all over on my back. He was kissing and licking. I hated him for having sex with my wife but the truth is, it was the biggest turn on having to see him nude with my wife and the way he fucked her. Though I felt bad every time that he had sex with her but it was fascinating to see his giant cock smashing her pussy.

I started sucking her nipples madly. She became comfortable and started making noise again. I was hugging her and kissing her while sucking her pink nipples. Ranveer was at work on my back. After licking back for a few minutes, he started kissing my hips. It was weird but I liked it.

My cock became stiffer than a rock! I was lying over my wife's body in missionary style and he was also in the same position kissing my hips. After a few minutes, he reached my asshole and started kissing and then licking! Oh man.! That was just awesome! I felt just thrilled! I started pushing my hips towards his mouth so he could lick my asshole more tightly.

Ranveer knew I liked it very much. He pulled my legs towards him and started eating my asshole! It was so amazing to be eaten like this! When he pulled me, my face fell flat on my wife's pussy! I kissed her pink pussy lips and slowly started wetting them with my tongue. I liked the smell and taste of her pre-cum. It was such a great sight! I was licking her pussy and he was eating my ass! Wow! It was quite stimulating.

After a few minutes, Ranveer reached my member from below and laid on his back facing my member. He held my hips and gently pulled me down and took my dickhead in his mouth! It was just awesome! His mouth was so hot.

After a few licks on dickhead, his giant tongue took my dick completely in his mouth! I was in another world. My wife has sucked me many a time but it was always a soft suck. His mouth was big and could take my thick tool in his mouth completely. He was sucking me like he's gonna eat my cock tonight! His mouth was so warm and giving me the hardest suck ever! I was moaning loudly! He tightened his mouth and started giving me a deep throat. It was just awesome!

I was over excited and started my wife tongue fucking. Her pink pussy was wet with her pre-cum. I liked the taste of her pre-cum. Drops of her pre-cum have always been a great turn on for me. I licked her outer pussy lips for a few minutes, and then intruded my tongue into her pussy and gently started licking her clitoris. My wife started making loud moans! I never imagined that one day I would have great sex with my wife and neighbor in a threesome act!

My wife could not control anymore and begged me to come over her. I too was desperate to enter her! Ranveer gave me the most amazing suck in the world! My cock bathed in the pool of his deep throat. I was about to cum and I wanted to cum in my wife's hot pussy. I gently pushed Ranveer and pulled out my cock from his mouth. I put my dickhead on her pussy lips and started rubbing.
Like Reply
She again begged me to just enter. My wife has a very shy nature and would never engage in dirty talk. But for me, dirty talk has always been a turn on. So, whenever I had sex with her, I asked her to have hot talk to make sex spicier! First, she refused but when I insisted, she kind of liked it and started using it. But today, since Ranveer was there, she felt uncomfortable to use it in front of him. I realized that and asked her to use it even he is there. First, she hesitated but when she realized that I was adamant, she gave in.

I started rubbing her pussy with my cock again.

She said, "honey. I can't wait anymore.I want your big cock in my pussy. bang!! my soft pussy with your ruthless cock. just smash her . plsss. plsssss . just push your big cock in my pussy. I beg you. I can't wait anymore. Just fuck me.! Oh!!"

It was a great turn on and with one hard push, "ghussss", I was in her!

She screamed in pain, ". aaahhh!!"

After entering her, I stopped for a few seconds to make her calm and started moving my hips slowly when she became tranquil.

I held both her hands and started kissing on her cheeks. After a few slow strokes, I started moving faster!

She was moaning, "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me. Yeah, fuck me. fuck me exactly in this way. my pussy wants your cock to completely tear her apart. oh yeah. Fuck me .fuck me. my darling. oh yes. You are just great at it. oh yes. it's so awesome. go deeper. deeper. harder... harder... oh yeah .! oh yes .! I love you my cock. I love you very much. I want you to fuck me the whole night. oh yeah. fuck me. fuck me. fuck me hard. harderrrr!!"

It was fucking awesome! Ranveer was sitting next to us on his knees and watching all this.

He was quite amused to hear all this from her and he too was turned on in great length. As she was moaning with these dialogues while he was masturbating. He wanted to join but did not have courage as I was riding her pussy. When I looked at him, he just smiled hoping I may ask him to join. He looked helpless. I felt pity and smiled at him. He smiled in excitement but did not know what to do.

After a few strokes, I changed my position. I sat on my knees and pulled her legs closer. I was still in her pussy. I signaled him to move towards her boobs. He just grabbed the signal and reached her boobs. Excitedly he took both her nipples in his mouth! He was sitting in missionary style and his knees were touching her head. This sight made me mad! I continued ramming into her pussy more forcefully! Ranveer was kissing and licking her breast while sucking her nipples! It was just awesome!

I saw that the way Ranveer was bent on her breast, his cock was very close to my wife's mouth! I thought it would be great fun if she takes him in her mouth! I moved my hand to reach to his cock and pulled him towards her mouth! He was completely taken aback! I pulled his dickhead closer to her lips and rubbed on her outer lips. My wife was surprised too.

She opened her mouth to say something but without losing a moment I pushed his dickhead into her mouth. His giant cock filled her mouth and she could not utter a single word! Ranveer could not believe what I just did! It was his dream that one day his cock would taste her mouth but he never imagined that I would push his cock into her mouth with my own hands! Ranveer felt so warm in her mouth! He made the loudest moan, "Ohhhh hhhh hhh!!"

My wife looked at me, her eyes were questioning me! I said, "I love you, honey. I love you very much. and I am not mad at you at all, even if you were having sex with him. I have no ill feelings. all I want at this moment is that you enjoy... I enjoy and he too enjoys. So, please.please for me. suck him! Suck him the way you suck me. treat his cock as my cock!"

My wife looked somehow agitated but after hearing me, she looked calm. Ranveer was in a complete surprise. He could not believe what I just said, treat his cock as my cock!

He was so overwhelmed that he gave me a passionate kiss on my cheeks! He looked at my wife and smiled. She reciprocated and closed her eyes. I signaled him to push his cock little more into her mouth!

When he pushed, my wife started sucking him. Ranveer moaned again, "ahhhh. ohhh .. woww!"

He started pushing his cock back and forth. His giant cock was 10 inches big and 3 inches thick. My wife could take only half of his cock in her mouth. Ranveer became desperate and started moving his hips by thrusting his cock. After a few seconds, he took out his cock from her mouth to let her breath. After a long breath, he slowly pushed his cock again into her mouth and slowly started mouth fucking!
Like Reply
It was a great sight! I was fucking her vertical lips and he was fucking her horizontal lips! I was so excited to see her sucking him while he was mouth fucking her. I looked at her face to see her expressions that how she feels having sex with him in my presence. She looked so bright. Her eyes were twinkling with excitement. I realized that she was really enjoying having sex with two guys. She looked so happy with two cocks filling her two holes. An exciting thought just passed me through, what if there was another cock to fill her third hole!

The idea of her third hole being filled by another giant gave me goosebumps all over my body and I could not hold myself any longer! I speeded up to reach the climax. I started fucking like a wild animal and went on the pussy tearing spree! I could see the pain on her face but do not stop.

After a few wild strokes, my big cock blasted into her pussy. A thick white hot stream started coming out of her pussy, and more floods came with each slow stroke. I continued to fuck until I entirely unloaded. I collapsed on her boobs completely exhausted! I felt so soothing after falling on her soft boobs! I looked at my wife and smiled. Ranveer was still mouth fucking her! I pushed Ranveer aside and kissed on my wife's cheeks and lips. She kissed me back.

I looked at Ranveer. He was sitting on his knees. His cock looked so wet after taking bath in her mouth. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. His wet cock was desperate for an orgasm and my wife also did not have an orgasm yet. I asked my wife, "do you want a giant in your pussy?"

She did not say anything but just smiled. I asked her again pointing to his cock and she just smiled back.

I just winked at Ranveer, and within a second, I found him sitting between her legs. He put his dickhead on her pussy and started soaking his giant with my just-released cum. His cock looked huge, my wife looked at him in awe. Ranveer was very caring and very gently started pushing cum drenched cock until he reached the wall. He slid smoothly after taking bath in my cum. My wife moaned with his giant inside her, ". ohhh hhhh. ahhhh!"

As he started moving slowly, I started caressing the tip of her pussy and she liked it very much. I wanted her to beg Ranveer to fuck her hard and with a smile she obliged and said, "Yessss. fuck me. oh yeahhh. fuck me hard.hard.harderrrr.Ohhhh. fuckkkkk me .oh yeahhhh. fasterrrrr. oh yeah. go deeperrr. deeper. Fuck meeee. deep. deeerrr.oh yeahhh ..fuckkkk. fuckkkk. Fuckkk harddrrr .!"

Ranveer went wild. It was a great turn on for him to hear her saying to fuck harder! He pushed her legs over her head and sat on her legs like a frog. The entire weight of his body came on his cock and her legs. He started pounding his cock completely crushing her pussy!

She started crying in acute pain, a joyful pain! My wife cried, "ohhh. yessss. fuckkkk me. fuckkkk me hardfuckk me. fuckkk me. fuckkk me hard .with all your might.. fuckkk me the whole night!"

Ranveer became wilder and went on complete pussy crush! Ranveer was breathing loudly and I could guess he was about to cum. My wife was not done yet and I was surprised that usually she is the first one to get an orgasm but today she is fucked by one big cock and one giant cock but still she did not get an orgasm! My wife continued loud moans in exasperation, "Ohhhh. ahh .ohh!"

I was rock hard again after seeing my wife ruthlessly being fucked by another guy! My wife looked at my cock and said that she wants my cock in her mouth!

Before I could move my cock towards her mouth, she held my cock and pulled towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and took in the whole cock at once! I felt so warm! It was like my cock was going to melt in her mouth! Ranveer's mouth was hard but her mouth was so soft! I felt much better in her mouth.

She started giving me deep throat, while Ranveer continued to fuck her ruthlessly! Ranveer just looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at him. I could see on his face that he was about to cum. With one more stroke, he flooded her pussy with a loud moan, "ahhhhh hhhhh! Ohhhh. Goddd. you are so awesomeee!"

He continued to fuck until completely exhausted.

After a few slow strokes, he withdrew. A white stream started coming out of her pussy. My wife was not done and asked me to enter her pussy! I pulled out from her mouth and without losing a moment I moved towards her pussy. I put my wet dickhead on her pussy and started soaking my cock in his just-released white cum. My cock was completely drenched in his cum. My wife said, "your shaft looks so awesome. push your shaft right now into my clitoris and fuck me. I am mad about your penis. I love your penis. please fuck me. please... Oh, fuck me, darling!"

I pushed myself and slid easily into her pussy.

I started with the hardest strokes because she was being fucked for the past hour! She needed wildest strokes to cum. I was so wild and started fucking her so badly that her whole body was quivering with each stroke. I was sitting on my knees and both her legs were resting on my shoulders. I was holding her ankles with my hands and was pounding the strongest strokes. She enjoyed it very much and within a few seconds, she cum with a cryyyyy, ". Ohhhh. ooohhhh!"
Like Reply
I could feel the hot stream of her cum on my cock. I slowed down as my wife was quite exhausted but I wanted to cum again! I told her that I know she is dead exhausted but I want to cum. She just pulled me towards her and asked me to fuck! I asked if she is sure. She said, "fuck me. My love .. fuck me... this is your's pussy. you can fuck me all night. don't even ask. Just fuck .. continue to fuck!"

I paced up and continue to fuck but I was not getting an orgasm, probably I was tense!

My wife tried to calm me down but I was still not getting an orgasm. Finally, Ranveer came to rescue. He took out my cock from her pussy and started licking my cock. My cock was laden with her cum. Ranveer enjoyed licking her cum on my cock and within a few seconds, he licked it completely. After licking, he took my cock in his mouth and started giving me deep throat sucking. Oh! That was just so awesome! He continued to give me hard suck.

My wife was looking at him while he was sucking. All of sudden, he pulled her towards my cock. This time he opened her mouth and pushed my cock into her mouth. He asked my wife to keep her lips tight to give me the feeling of pussy. I liked it very much. My wife closed her lips as tight as she could and started sucking me. Meanwhile, Ranveer reached my balls and started licking them as they too were soaked in her cum.

After licking her cum on my balls, he gently started eating my balls! It was just great! My wife was sucking my cock and my neighbor was eating my balls. This excited me and I felt like coming! But I did not want to cum in her mouth. I wanted to pull out but she held my cock so tightly that I could not pull out! I could not hold myself any longer and said that I was coming.

Ranveer looked at me and hurriedly pulled out my cock from her mouth by pressing her cheeks but I already started coming out! Few drops fell in her mouth and on Ranveer's hands. I wanted either vertical or horizontal lips to hold my cock tightly while I unloaded. Ranveer's mouth was half open and closer to my cock, so I just stuffed my cock into his mouth! He was not ready to take male cum in his mouth but before he could say anything I was already in his mouth and held his head so tight that his mouth does not move an inch by holding his hairs and made sure that my cock was unloaded in his mouth! I pushed so deep that my dickhead reached his deep throat and unloaded without filling his mouth.

When I completely unloaded and exhausted, I withdrew. I kissed him on his forehead. He visibly looked disturbed but did not say anything. I fell on the bed exhausted next to my wife and pushed Ranveer on the other side. My wife lying in the middle! All three of us were dead drained and laid there nude lost in our own thoughts! I did not realize when I fell asleep. At midnight, when I suddenly woke up, I saw my wife sleeping by my side clinging on my shoulder. Ranveer was not there. I did not know when he left! I looked at my wife, she was looking very beautiful while sleeping. She had a very innocent look on her face. I just kissed on her cheek and went back to sleep.
Like Reply
wow, nice story and ending. 

understanding family =  Fun family
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply