Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voyeur and eroticism group on Telegram
Hi everyone, 

I have just created a voyeur group on Telegram mainly to discuss eroticism associated with catching a woman in various stages of nudity. 

Topics can include situations like catching them off guard while they are bathing, changing dresses and bathing outdoors. 

gathering. South of India is famous for that as women there have far mature attitude unlike elsewhere. Small towns all over India are also ripe place to catch ladies squatting outdoors during events etc. 

TG group link  t.me/+HaHhRwd_oUxhMzJl
[+] 3 users Like vpw65's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-08-2023, 04:24 AM)vpw65 Wrote: Hi everyone, 

I have just created a voyeur group on Telegram mainly to discuss eroticism associated with catching a woman in various stages of nudity. 

Topics can include situations like catching them off guard while they are bathing, changing dresses and bathing outdoors. 

gathering. South of India is famous for that as women there have far mature attitude unlike elsewhere. Small towns all over India are also ripe place to catch ladies squatting outdoors during events etc. 

TG group link  t.me/+HaHhRwd_oUxhMzJl

Brother link is not working, so either please share the new link or please share the telegram group name and it will be good if you share the SS of telegram group.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamukta's post
Like Reply
t.me/+HaHhRwd_oUxhMzJl
Like Reply
(15-08-2023, 05:07 AM)vpw65 Wrote: t.me/+HaHhRwd_oUxhMzJl

I think link is not working on this platform

So better if you share the group name along with SS of the group
It will be easy to identify the group and to add them.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamukta's post
Like Reply

Whaaaaat is this....
Like Reply

I am getting the Message that this link has expired
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply