Fantasy I SOMEHOW CAME TO A FANTASY WORLD, WHERE I GOT OP POWERS
Brick 
Hi guys, I am VRTHELEGEND. I'm going to write fantasy fiction story. This is my first story and this is based on some inspiration from other stories as well. I don't want comments like other authors ask for, I just need views. So enough of the explanation lets dive into the story.
Chapter 1- THE BEGINNING:
My name is Rahul I am 30 years old single and working in an IT company as an employee. My life was boring as I didn't have any girlfriends nor friends with whom I can spend time with. It was a very very boring life. That time everyday I was praying to God but, that won't change my life good. At that time I didn't knew that, I am going to be reborn in an fantasy world with OP POWERS. It was a fine morning I woke up as usual and I took my bike and started to the company. But unfortunately I got hit by a truck and I died which obviously I didn't knew. Someone was waking me up after sometime. The place looked like it was in middle of nowhere at some green land. It had all sorts of food, drinks, and even women for entertainment. Then a fierce looking person introduced himself as the god of death and unfortunately I was killed instead of someone. I somehow was both happy and sad as I escaped that boring life but also I died not having any pleasure in that world. So I asked him why I was brought here? Then he explained that he wanted to rectify his mistake if I was willing. I immediately said yes. Then again he explained that he can't make me come alive but he can make me reborn in some other world with some extra ordinary powers which is not normal there. But he also warned that if due to some mistake if I die there early then that will never be accountable for him.
So I immediately accepted. And I was being held in a dark place where I can't see or hear anything not even feel something. Suddenly a voice came saying that "Hi master how can I call you, under what name would you like to be called?" Then I responded "call me Rahul and I asked her who was she?" She then replied as She is the assistant who will assist me in this new world under the orders of death God. I immediately understood what was happening with me. Then I asked where am I. For that she replied you are in the womb of a women who is going to be my mother. Now in 5 mins you are going to be born. Before that I will explain how this new world works you will have 2 kinds of points that is exclusive for you they are the,
SEXUAL POINT = 0
EXPERIENCE POINTS = 0
and other sets of points that are commonly present for everyone they are ,
STAMINA = 0
STRENGTH = 0
INTELLIGENCE= 0
MAGIC = 0
and the important thing is the exclusive points which are there for you must not be shared to anyone else the moment it is shared you will die and reach hell. But if you follow this basic rule you are free to do anything.
In this world there will be quests given by me and you may complete that quest and earn SP and EXP points. There are no other ways to earn those points. They will be very handy in Future. Also the other stats will be increased as you do the required activities. For example if you train your physical strength will automatically increase also there are potions available which will instantly increase the strength but it can be bought only using the exclusive points. U can check the inventory by just thinking about that. So that's it for the introduction. We'll meet after some time. I was listening to this whole explanation and got an idea about how this world works. Also since this is fantasy world I was given with some other skills which we will see in the upcoming chapters.
Chapter 2 - THE BIRTH :
After the explanation I was immediately born. But to my surprise I was with the same knowledge that I had in the previous world. Then my assistant reminded me to cry or they'll think that I'm born dead, so immediately I cried. After sometime I looked at my mother she was looking so beautiful, looked such caring but due to some reason I didn't see her as a mother but as a women. Her name was Ramya her age was 27. She took me and brought near her tits and opened her top and started breastfeeding me. Since I still haven't mastered my body I tried to use my hands to twist the nipple of my mother but I couldn't but still using my mouth I tried to drink as much as I can . Then I thought why I wanted to twist the nipple,But after thinking I came to the conclusion that since I didn't have any sexual pleasure in the original world I'm going to have every sexual pleasure in this world possible. Next a sound came "You have been rewarded 5 SP for successfully completing the first mission breastfeeding". Then this breastfeeding continued and I started accumulating SP this went on for years. Then I asked my assistant that what will be my next mission. For that she replied "Since you have mastered your body now make your mother feel sexual by breastfeeding. For that I am giving you 1 week time limit". After that I tried hard but my mom didn't even flinch. But one day she said "Aaahhh" it was a soft moan coming from her mouth. I didn't knew what changed on that day. But after that I calmly thought and came to a realisation that it was due to loneliness and not being sexually involved with someone. So due to breastfeeding she was sexually awakened. Again tomorrow I tried my hard she again moaned "Sssshhhhh Aaaahhhh" but this time it was a deep one and I saw the face change. Then suddenly the voice came " Congratulations you have been awarded 5 SP for completing this Mission before deadline". Now I tried to make her moan even though the mission was over. She after finishing breastfeeding she masturbated in front of me thinking that I was just a child. But little did she know that it was my starting as a sexual powerhouse.
[+] 4 users Like VRTHELEGEND's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 3: 4 Years into the Fantasy World.
After the breastfeeding mission even though I asked her what was the next mission she always tell's me that I need to be more stronger than now for that mission. So I thought once I can stand in my own leg I will start running so that it wont affect my growth but also makes my leg stronger that too without any suspicion. So after three years I started running and to my surprise I became stronger than the children at that age would be. I knew this as I had the same intelligence of that world also since I'm seeing other children of my age. Once I got into four years I started training my body with push-up, pull-ups and other non equipment training. Then I saw my body got ripped up it didn't look like a child of four it looked as if like a child of 8 I looked two times my age. Then after some days at my late 4 years I got a mission " Find the Sage Kashi and make him accept you as a disciple". I thought how can I go and search this sage and what will be it's benifit. Then I sneaked out of my house in the night and asked the assistant for some clue which she gladly gave saying that he was on the top of the mountain calmly meditating. After this I started my journey but, before that I wrote a letter to my mother that I am going to train in the mountain and I will write letters daily so don't be afraid. But I still knew she will be afraid who wouldn't. So like this my journey to the mountain started. It was a long trip and in the journey through the wild forest region. It was surprising that I was able to beat normal animals using my physical strength and intelligence. But still I couldn't even stand before a beast with magical powers. So I understood why she told I needed more strength before this mission. Like this it went and after a month or so I reached the mountain. But still I need to go to the top so it took another 20 days. So I asked my assistant to send message letters to my mother. So she was taking care of that. But after reaching the top It was utterly cold and a old man with his bare chest meditating. Since I knew his name I called him immediately and there was no reaction from his side. Then I tried to wake him up and then he woke up with fury in his eyes yet trying to calm down. Then asked what was his purpose that made him wake the sage up. Then he asked him to make him his disciple. Then the sage said I will make you my disciple under one condition I will attack you with any power tomorrow and you must be alive by the end of the day, but you mustn't attack me. Also don't expect mercy from me. I was just shocked and scared to the core because if I die tomorrow the death God will not allow me to this world again as that was our agreement. So I thought to ask help from the  assistant and she agreed on the condition that I satisfy her sexual need. I said how can I satisfy you with a body of a 4 year old kid. You are definitely trying to get me killed. Then she said I have the power to bring your old body here so satisfy me this one time and I will say the way to make you his disciple. Then I said yes also asked her that I have never seen you directly so I'm waiting to see what kind of beauty you are. For that she replied you will see tonight.
Chapter 4: The First Sex.
After waiting for long it was finally night and I was excited as it it's going to be my sex in both the worlds. So finally she called "Master Rahul it's about time" then I responded how to have sex with you? She responded just think about me and I will be infront of you after that it is your problem. So like she said I did and she came in front of me and suddenly with her magic power she brought my old body back. And I didn't waste any time and started to kiss her and liplocked her. Then I slowly started groping her tits. Then my hand went to the back of her neck and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it making her neck widely visible, I started to kiss, smooch in her neck and gave her some love bites in that area. For which she moaned "Ssshhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh" and I wasn't even started. Then I slowly undressed her and started munching her tits for about 10 mins. Twisted her nipples and bite her nipples. She started breathing heavily. Then I started to kiss and smooch her navel for about 15 mins. She started moaning heavily" Ahh Aaahhhh Aaaaahhhhh" Then after doing it for some more time I started to feast on my main dish and that's the pussy. I slowly started by spreading her pussy lips and and licked her vagina. She shuddered " Hmmmmm" and then I wanted her to beg so instead of licking the pussy I started licking her inner thighs and her area surrounding he pussy she was moaning uncontrollably and then she herself asked " FUCK ME IMMEDIATELY RAHUL"  then I said you forgot something. Now she was looking as if she was going to kill me. But her other parts looked pleading to fuck so I said "You forgot master". For which she immediately said "FUCK ME IMMEDIATELY MASTER"  then I asked her " Are you ready to be fucked by me". For that she nodded her head, so without wasting my time I started pumping her in missionary position with long and slow strokes for some time and she asked " HARDER, HARDER MASTER PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!" so I slowly increased my pace and when I knew she was nearing her orgasm I started pumping her with full force and she came. After that I knew I will go only for about one round more if things were like this so I told her to change position to doggy style so I asked her to be on fours and spread her ass for me. Then I slapped her ass for a few times and I started fucking her by holding her hair like, riding a horse which I think she liked because she came faster than last time. Then I told her to come in cowgirl position and ride me which she gladly accepted. When she started riding her boobs started bouncing and it made me horny so I slapped her boobs few times and then it jiggled the sight which will be unbearable for anyone who is fucking will definitely cum. So I made her stop and lifted her using hands and started fucking her while standing. She was amazed at how strong I was in my old body. Then I made her cum again. Then I asked her to suck me for which she tried to make me beg for sucking by sucking on my nipple and smooching me. And teasing my cock. But I don't know why but I was feeling confident about my sex skills after coming to this world. Because I was afraid of even asking a girl out which was the reason I was dead virgin. But somehow I was confident like I am the most powerful person in this world. So she tried her best and when she couldn't she started sucking my cock. Wow what a feel it was. Her hot mouth and sexy lips wrapping around my cock. It was a amazing experience. She worked all her way into her throat. Deepthroating herself and wanted to make me feel better which I was. Then she came down started sucking my balls which was a unbearable pleasure then I was feeling a rush in my body and balls. So I took her by her hair and forced my cock into her mouth and started fucking her mouth for 2 mins after which I came heavily and started to fill her mouth which she was unable to drink fully so I sprayed the left over cum in her face, tits, and navel. Which she didn't expect. But she was happy and took a finger to scoop the sprayed cum and licked it seductively. Then she told that she was satisfied but also her sexual side has been awakened. So she said whenever you are feeling sexual think of me and I will appear to quench your thirst. Also don't worry here time and space does not work so you will go back to the same time. So get some sleep. I asked her ok, but how I am going to pass the test kept by the sage then she told you are already capable of being his disciple the test is just to test you are strength and intelligence level which you already possess. You are having a strength of a normal 16 year old person in this world already when you are just 4. Also your general knowledge is of a 30 years old so you will easily pass the test.
Chapter 5: Becoming the disciple.
So after hearing all this I was very happy and went to sleep at morning sharply at 6 I woke up and my test began he throwed various rocks at me which I easily dodged and broke some using just my hands. The sage was impressed and then he told me to create a spear before the night falls. That was the test he told I thought this will be easy but to my surprise the trees were very hard to cut and so I took a stone and took a flat stone and started sharpening it by 2 hours I sharped it to razor sharp. Then I fixed it in a medium-sized wood branch which fit my hand using the hanging roots from a Banyan tree. Then I started chopping the most hardest tree and by evening I chopped the tree and made a very sturdy long stick which is balancing while holding with the hand. Then again using the flat stone I found I sharpened the rock and thus the spearhead and body was made and I fixed it in the spear directly by making the other side of the spear head pointy and directly inserted in the stick I made. Then again reinforced it by tieing using the roots. And the night came and I presented both my axe and spear to the sage and he saw from top to bottom and said "You have potential Son". Then he accepted me as his disciple. Then he taught me how to control our aura and how we can manipulate others using our aura. Also he said that once mastering aura the magical force around us called "THE MANA" will be easy to control by us. So we can increase our magical potentials. So for the next 12 years, I worked hard in awakening my aura, controlling it, manipulating it. Then also I tried using my mana but I didn't have any magic but I thought I was the strongest person in that world. So I was bit shocked and asked my assistant what was happening and why I am unable to use magic for which she replied "From the begining you haven't even visited the inventory, go and visit now. You'll understand everything, and why you are special in this world. So after her advice I went to the inventory by thinking it there were various items and to my surprise I didn't even bother to check what will be in inventory. I  thought to myself that "I was such a fool". So there was this products which can be bought only using EXP POINTS AND SP POINTS. So after this I understood why I was special. From the sage I heard that a person will mostly present with only one magical attribute out of the 7 magic which are the Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water, Light and Dark. Some will be present with two and very rarely people will have 3 attributes. There is no person in this world has been born with 4 attributes.
Chapter 6: THE INVENTORY.
But I thought not after this moment as there was this item called 5 ELEMENTS MAGIC ATTRIBUTE - COST 250 EXP POINTS. So I asked my assistant that how many points have I accumulated. For which she replied you have accumulated over 4250 EXP, and 2800 SP points. For everyone wondering how I got that much SP POINTS is I everyday had sex with my assistant to proudly say that she has taught me all the nook and corner of sex to me. So I have accumulated for about 16 years. And finally I am going to spend that on something. So I bought the 5 ELEMENTS MAGIC ATTRIBUTE using the EXP. Then I searched for other Items and found a potion called Ecstasy- cost 100 SP and when I started reading it I was shocked as it was a sexually awakening potion. Which means it will make a person think about sex and which will never end untill I fuck them. So I bought a potion. Then I bought something using the EXP called the INVISIBLE ARMOUR -- cost 200 EXP. Then to my surprise I found a jackpot which is a Orgasm bar - which was a bit costly costing around 500 SP. But it's power was the one that will make me a FUCKING POWERHOUSE. It will show me the pleasure level of whom I'm fucking I can overload the bar and make them get a bigger orgasm than normal one(i.e people will orgasm at 100% , but if make them overload to 200% then it will be 2 times stronger than a normal orgasm. So I thought it was worth it. Then I found the  same name in the EXP side also that showed the stats of a person whom I fight with that was also interesting so I bought it , and it cost me around 200 EXP. So after this I was left with 3600 EXP and 2200 SP. But I realised something everything I bought was on Level - 1 so I asked my assistant how to level up. For which she said you can level up using the exclusive points. So I immediately started leveling up my ELEMENTS MAGIC ATTRIBUTE to level - 3 which which cost 500 EXP for level - 2 and 1000 for level - 3. I immediately understood that everytime for leveling up it takes 2 times the cost. So I stopped with level 3 and went to INVISIBLE ARMOUR to level - 2 which cost me 400 EXP, next was STAT BAR which I upgraded to Level - 3 cost me around 1200 EXP.Then I went to SP Side and found the Orgasm bar and upgraded it to level 2 and it cost me 1000 SP. Also I upgraded my ecstasy to lvl - 3 and it cost around 600. Then I was left with 500 EXP POINTS and 600 SP POINTS. Now let's see how much has my stats has increased,
STAMINA = 63
STRENGTH = 58
INTELLIGENCE= 75
MAGIC = 25
I was surprised when my magic was just 25 and after all I have completed controlling my aura and mana so I was shocked. Then my assistant said as you start using your magic it will automatically increased and still saying that most people in your age will have only a stat of 15 in magic so you are still stronger than your age group without even knowing to use magic at your age group everyone will have a stat of 20 - 30 and even having 30 is considered as being a genius of his time. So people will have a hard time dealing with you if start doing bad deeds, of course I wouldn't stop as your assistance I will be with you. But remember once you start doing bad deeds this world will try to eliminate you by producing powerful heroes. So be wary of that. I thought "However I am not going to turn evil".
Like Reply
Chapter 7: Returning Home.
After 12 long years I was returning to home to see my mother Ramya and other family members I don't even know my father. Since he was in the battlefield protecting the country while I was born. So when I entered the house and introduced myself as Rahul everyone were astonished and Ramya came to me hugged me and started crying even she hit me hard which was not even felt by me because of the invisible armour. So after sometime they really were confused as why I left the home at a small age without even saying and from whom you learnt all the things. And I explained everything that happened ( Of course not the sex) and everyone looked at me a bit strangely. Shortly after sometime I asked who are the others to Ramya and she said that they are his aunt, sister and cousins. So everyone introduced themselves. But to my surprise everybody was looking gorgeous for their age. Even my mom Ramya at the age of 43 she was looking very hot her boobs were larger than I saw last time and my aunt Vidhya age 45 was having big boobs but still smaller when compared to Ramya, and then there were the elder sisters Harini, and Aishwarya who aged 23, 24 had medium sized boobs which will be compact but we're stiff not sagging but the best thing about them were the lips it was just juicy making me want to suck them out immediately. Then atlast she introduced me to the cousin Keerthy who was 28 just a maiden beauty who just had everything a man wants in her with a seductive smile in her face. But I was happy hearing that both my uncle and dad has passed away while protecting the country from invasion. So I thought all these ladies especially Ramya and Vidhya were sex deprived for years so I thought of making them my women. First to my harem of women's in this fantasy world. So then I thought of checking them regularly to see if anybody has any sexual relationship with someone or not. Then I found that both my sisters were in lesbian relationship with each other and that was not known by Ramya, Vidhya and Keerthy. So I thought of making them my women first.
Chapter 8: Deflowering Harini. 

So my plan was simple when they are indulged in the lesbian activities I will check their orgasm bar and when it reaches 80 or above I will stop them and will seduce them as it will be easy. If they didn't indulge then I will blackmail them and fuck them once getting fucked by me they will not say no in future which I was confident of. So after everybody slept I slowly crawled to Harini and Aishwary's room and they were slowly kissing each other while pressing each other's boobs and licking each other's face. God it was hot to watch all these things and then I saw their Orgasm Bar it was slowly climbing to 25% they were still not undressed so I was waiting for them to be nude and to see their fruitful body. Then they slowly liplocked each other and were removing each other's pants. Then slowly Harini came down licking Aishwarya's body making her shudder with pleasure then she licked her pussy directly and a small moan came from Aishwarya "Aaahhhnnnn" and she licked her own finger to suppress her moans. Then she started moaning heavily " Aaaaaahhhh oooohhhhh Hmmmmmmm"" Then I checked her status bar she was rising 75 and above steadily so I watched some more of their action.I thought of going into inventory and was checking any sound suppressor were there. And to my luck everything I needed was already available. SOUND SUPPRESSOR - cost-20 SP(One time usable) I bought it and levelled it up upto lvl - 3 which would not leave any sound below 100 decibels so even if they moan they would not be found and turned it on it would work for 24 hours. So I waited and when it gone past 85% I came straight to them and asked what were they doing in a commanding tone. For which both were looking at me terrified and covered their bodies with bedsheets. I said "you were doing some lesbian activities right so I think I can give more pleasure than that" and grabbed their bedsheets leaving them both bottomless then I commanded them to undress full and become naked which either of them didn't do. So I said if u don't then I'll do and ripped open their tops and started kneading Aishwarya's boobs and since she was already above 85% but due to my sudden arrival she got back to 60% so when I started kneading them she was fastly nearing 100% so I thought of stopping at 99% leaving her without orgasm and started to lick her pussy which smelled intoxicating and she had a long hair which made me want to fuck her in doggy style. Soo when she was on 99% I abruptly stopped and she was crying asking why I stopped Then I said "if you need to orgasm then you need to become my women and only mine you will not get married to someone else you understood that" She was on the verge of getting an orgasm so she didn't think of anything else and said yes. So I told "From now on you must do everything I say and you will be happy forever" Then she begged me to lick my pussy for which I said ok and licked her pussy to an orgasm after that I turned to Harini and said did you see your sister writhing and begging for pleasure to get that daily you must also submit to me as a women for which she said "If you can make me get orgasm without licking my pussy, but you can lick wherever you want also you shouldn't use your hand and cock, then I'll become your women" she thought I couldn't do that but she was wrong I can do that in two ways as I knew every secret of women's body also I can stimulate an orgasm using aura which I trained for 12 years but since I didn't want to show power I thought of using my mouth to teach this little slut a lesson. I called her and liplocked her which she didn't respond but I still bit her soft juicy lips and sent my tongue to explore her mouth and after sometime I grabbed her long hair and made her bend over and started licking her just outside her anal hole which was a very sensitive part in women which she didn't expect and gave a shriek and still I got her neck still not leaving her started licking inside of hole now she was trembling according to her rule I shouldn't lick pussy but can lick any where I thought of using her words against her after licking her anal she was about getting an orgasm I abruptly stopped and made her turn and spread her legs wide and started licking her inner thighs where her juices were flowing like river. Now she was uncontrollably shaking and when I kept my nose near her pussy and sniffed she was smelling great and when I breathed my hot air in that pussy that was a unbearable for her and she came hugely to my surprise she orgasmed at 110% then only I realised even without Orgasm Bar's help we can make a women orgasm upto some percentage definitely we can't make them orgasm at 200 or 300% so I asked her how are you feeling slut. She was speechless and said we both are now your women Then I ordered them to suck my cock. They were surprised as I had 7 inch cock and 2.5 inches width so they looked happy and started sucking my lollipop and other one started sucking my balls and they were doing a great job. So after sometime both were exhausted by sucking but not me as I had increased my stamina so I thought first I will make Harini to beg to give her an orgasm because she tested me and then I'll give Aishwarya a memorable night. So then I asked both of them whether they were virgin or not. To my delight they both were untoched so I told Harini to come and started in missionary position holding both her legs her eyes trembling with fear of my cock destroying her virgin cunt. So I slowly pushed my cock inside and when her eyes started watering I stopped giving her time to accustom. Then I started playing with her boobs and liplocked her then when she forget I rammed into her pussy breaking her hymen wow what a feel it was. Then I broke the kiss and she started crying but still I was slowly Fucking her and after sometime she accustomed to my cock and then I locked her Orgasm Bar and started fucking her when I was nearing a orgasm I would make her change position I made her into doggy style and fucked her mercilessly and manhandled her by pulling her hair and spanking her ass making it redden and calling her my personal bitch and she was accepting all this but she was on the verge of Cumming but couldn't then I said if you want to cum then beg for it bitch then she begged for it please let me Cum Rahul I Can't bear this anymore please then I changed position and started slapping her boobs and made her ride me and after some time the maximum limit of Orgasm Bar was nearing that is 300% and I told her to be ready and when I was on the verge of cumming I unlocked the Orgasm Bar and both of them came at the same time. Due to the powerful orgasm she blacked out with cum oozing out of the pussy. So I successfully Deflowered Harini.
Chapter 9: Deflowering Aishwarya.
After Deflowering Harini I came to Aishwarya. But she was very frightened because she is going to be Deflowered, she's going to become a women. Even then I consoled her and I said that she will remember this night for her whole lifetime. Then I started smooching her for about 10 mins I started to feel her hot breaths. I knew she was getting turned on. Then I started licking every part of her body for about 30 mins and then I started licking her pussy and after 20 mins I said I'm going to penetrate her. She was feared but still horny so she accepted and I slowly sent my cock into the glory hole and then she was in pain so I stopped penetration and made her feel better by playing with her assets. Also I woke harini to give her pussy to Aishwarya. So that she will forget about this. Then slowly without breaking her hymen I started pumping her once she started moaning I broke her hymen and stopped fucking she was in pain but not to the extent Harini was in so then I again started playing then she was consoled then and I started pumping her with long slow strokes reaching her depths. Then I slowly increased the pace and then I was fucking her with full force and locked her Orgasm Bar then started fucking her by lifting her in the hand and fucked her mercilessly both of them were amazed by my strength and then I made her bend over the bed started fucking her from behind. Then the bar reached its limit 300 very fastly I was nowhere near cumming as I didn't fuck her enough so I unlocked the Orgasm Bar and she was in a Biggest orgasm of her life. But she blacked out and she slept she was looking cute while sleeping. Then I asked Harini to bend over and she did I started licking her anus and she shuddered then I told her to take oil and come, she then took oil and came. She was curious as for why I asked her for oil. But it was too late when she knew what was going to happen. I asked her to bend over and then she bent over and spread her ass cheeks wide I smacked them nicely and spat on her anus and then slowly I started penetrating her shit hole, she couldn't bear the pain and tried to get free of me. But since I was physically as strong as a beast she couldn't get rid off me I poured oil in her anus while slowly penetrating then I started fucking without inserting my full cock as it was very tight and was squeezing my cock. I was getting immense pleasure from that, next when she was accustomed to 4 inch I slowly started to penetrate more and more and repeated the same process untill my full 7 inch cock disappeared into her hole then I took her hand and made her touch my cock but to her surprise she found that my full cock was buried inside her small hole. Then I grabbed her long hair pulled it and started fucking her. Then this time as I was near orgasm I didn't lock the Orgasm Bar so she came faster but still it was one of a kind. Then I saw the time it was nearly 4 so I went to my bed and started sleeping. Then it was 12 o clock in the noon and when I woke up I couldn't see both of my sisters. When asked where were they Ramya said, they were going to the school for graduation. I asked what school? What graduation? Then she explained only with a graduation from the school we can do any kind of job with magic or else licence will not be provided by the kingdom. Then I asked then what will I do, for that she replied, You try going to the school now but, if you have enough talent you can directly join academy. "What is a academy" I asked then she said where we will learn about how to use magic and everything( I thought this is like college) so I asked without going to school can we join academy? For which she replied only if you have any kind of special talent you will be allowed or else you need to go to school and then only you will be able to join academy. So where is this academy I asked and she said there will be academy everywhere. But I asked which is the best for which she replied " We can't study there we don't have that kind of money here" But I asked about scholarship which she said will be available only for talented guys not for us. But little did she know that I was having about 5 of the 7 attributes.
Chapter 10: Claiming My Mother.
My mother Ramya told that the best academy is present in the Royal capital. So I asked her why can't we move to royal capital for which she said cost of living will be high and I said ok. Now I was searching in the inventory for anything related to teleportation or something like that. That's when I found that I have some unread messages. When I opened that it was written "Congratulations on fucking a virgin you have been rewarded with 100 SP". The next message was "Congratulations for fucking a anal virgin you have been rewarded with 100 SP" Then a doubt came why are we getting SP when we didn't even complete any quest. Then when I asked to my assistant she said that They are the hidden quests also you will be rewarded every time you are involved in a sexual activity. But it will be rewarded less each time you fuck the same person. So I thought since I fucked both the virgin holes I have completed two hidden quests so I  have been awarded SP points so this is the reason I had more EXP POINTS than SP. Every new exercise I do will grant me with points. So then I got something called Teleportation portal. So I thought of seducing one more women and then going to the academy. And I thought the most perfect person will be Ramya since she is underestimating me. I must show that I am the man of the house. Since I didn't have much time I thought tho use Ecstasy but after I bought it from the inventory I read the message it was written the more willpower they have the less powerful it will be. But I thought Ramya will be a easy target since she hadn't had a sexual partner in years. So I thought it would be easy so it was 2 pm and I asked her to prepare something for lunch and asked her to eat with me. Then when she was searching something I mixed the potion in the water and gave it to her asking her to drink as she was sweating in the heat generated by the kitchen. She thought I was so caring and her eyes became moist then she took the glass and drank it in a gulp. And then we ate and she was acting strange. But I knew due to which she was acting strange. So I didn't leave her alone in any place to make sure that she doesn't finger herself and make the effect act again after sometime as it can't be erased so I thought it would be best as I wanted to go to the academy as fast as I could. So as I expected she succumbed herself to me and asked me to fuck her. And I didn't reject her opinion. She said to directly fuck without any foreplay as she was already aroused from the morning. Then when she saw myt cock she was very happy that I'm going to be my mother's sex partner. So I started fucking her and I made her lie in the stomach and spread her legs and started fucking her. She told that nobody fucked her like this not even her husband. Then I asked her whose cock is bigger mine or your husband. For which she didn't reply?  So I smacked her ass hard and asked again. Which she replied please don't talk about my husband he is also your father. Which I replied I don't think him as a father also I don't think you as my mother you are my woman and mine only. And slapped her ass harder and took a stick and I spanked Ramya and asked who is bigger? Then she finally said that his husband only has a small cock of 5.5 and width of 1.5. then I said from now on you are mine and you must know that now I am the man of the house and I have claimed you also don't underestimate me ok, and spanked her hard for the last time and came inside her she also in the mean while came 4 times due to the spanking and rough fucking.
Chapter 11: Man of the House.
Then I asked Ramya more about the academy and she said that the minimum age to join the academy is 18 and above. Also she said that their income is not enough for the 5 people to live and now as I have come as the sixth member. They were financially very down, so I thought to myself that I have become the man of the house so I must be responsible for the financial aids they need. Also I still had nearly 2 years to join the academy so I needed a job to earn money. So I roamed the streets searching for jobs. So at that time everybody gave only small jobs like showing tricks, creating vessels etc. So when I asked few person where I can earn more money, everybody pointed out the guild missions. So I thought of joining one though there were many and also which most of them asked magic license provided by the academy. So I thought of going to some guild which doesn't require magic license. So the first guild was trader guild. The trader guild is nothing but a place where you will be rewarde if you get specific items which have specific value be it a flower or a very rare metal. So I immediately found one guild and registered there and when they were asking to fill the form I filled it and wanted to keep my image as low as possible but still wanted to get some high rank missions so I submitted the form and the receptionist girl whom I didn't care to look was looking at me astonished as I entered 2 of my 5 attributes and which was wrong of me as I didn't thought of the consequences. As I remember the sage telling me that being born with more than 1 is rare I didn't think it was so rare that only royals were only born with 2 attributes also not every royal was born with 2 attributes. At that time only I realised what mistake I have done. Then they asked me to show them my attributes. So I showed them my water and wind attribute. I was tempted to show fire and wind but then I thought it will make the situation worse so I showed them the water and wind. So they were shell shocked that I really have two attributes. Out of curiosity I asked them why were they shocked like this even though it is rare. Then only they said that I am the only person in this village to have been born with 2 attribute. There has not been a single child born with 2 attributes in the history of the village. So then I was accepted in the guild and they started giving smaller missions at start like finding some rare herbs and like that. Then one day I asked them to give harder missions as this was boring also not a lot of money came. Soon my trader rank also increased from Beginner stage - 1 to Beginner stage - 2 so I got same missions but this time in some places where normal citizens can't go and also where beasts are found. Then after some time I again got bored and asked is there any way to level up faster than this to my assistant then she said " You must win against 10 person at higher rank than you who then you will be provided their rank" so I asked the same to the guild master and he said the same. So I thought of challenging someone of Intermediate stage - 3 so I asked guild master If he knew any Intermediate stage - 3 mages then he replied yes. So I asked him to arrange a duel. Then I started doing my missions again.
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Don't stop brother give more update. If you can Weekly update will be wonderful.
Like Reply
(24-08-2023, 10:56 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Nice story

Thank you for your reply. 
[+] 1 user Likes VRTHELEGEND's post
Like Reply
(24-08-2023, 11:21 PM)Luck by chance Wrote: Don't stop brother give more update. If you can Weekly update will be wonderful.

Definitely weekly updates will be there, also this will be somewhat of a mixed story that is it will be mixed with the hero development and by that how he is making his sex appeal to his women. So it is some sort of slow sex story. Hope you like it.
Like Reply
Chapter 12 : My First Beginner - 1 mission.
After the conversation with the guild master, I myself also searched for duel combatants. But then I came to know about a shocking truth that the ones who challenge and lose the duel must complete an nearly impossible mission as the wager for the duel and the one wins doesn't get anything he just accumulates his wins to go to the next stage. So I thought of a master plan to get the most out of a duel. By then I asked for somewhat higher mission like finding the artifacts that are present at higher magical zone where nobody can control their magic and mana so those areas are used for strength training for normal people. But definitely not for me I can use magic everywhere since I mastered my mana control. But I was wrong, even I couldn't completely control my magic energy there but still could control about 80% there. So then I went to a high magic zone called the mountains of magma. As the name suggests the place is near a active volcano and it will be very hot. So I must search each and every place to find it. But since this was a beginner 1 mission I definitely know that it will not be present deep inside the area and will be in outskirts of the area. So I searched for about 2 days and found it. The artifact is just a conch shell ? so I easily found out that then I found a necklace which was looking very beautiful so I thought of taking that also. Then after taking that a system message popped up and said "This necklace can store mana and when you want you can open the lid and can replenish the mana energy. When I thought what a great artifact I thought of storing my mana. So I thought how much is its capacity and started concentrating my mana and to my surprise even after about me concentrating about 60% of my mana it was only filled about 20% only so it can hold upto 300% of my mana. And was shocked and tried to read the description of the artifact and shocked since it can store upto 3 times the persons mana. So anybody who possess thiss will be a good opponent for me. So I thought of returning to guild and they gave me a about 5000 silver coins as this month's pay. And said that you can collect even after finishing your mission. So actually I didn't collect after every mission and they have accumulated and gave me 5000 silver coins. So when I gave it to my Ramya she was shocked and asked from where did I get that much money. Till now I haven't used money anywhere whether it may be for food dress or anything I have either used magic or done something else since I was in mountain training with sage Kashi. Also when I asked my mom Ramya why she asked that she replied that "We 5 of us have lived every month spending about just 1000 coins"  then only I understood that I had brought more than enough money to them. So I again asked Ramya about living in Capital. But now she was confident as I can earn this much then cost of living is not a problem.
Chapter 13 : Steamy sex after long time.
So as I have given my first month salary to Ramya she was very happy. So I asked her that today night I will fuck her brains out so be ready at midnight 2 o clock. In the meanwhile it was only evening so I went out to the forest and started my physical strength training and to my surprise I unknowingly touched the strength bar and saw that it had information about how much I have trained my body parts. To my shock my lower body was not trained as much as my upper body so I thought of training my lower body from tomorrow and started my normal strength training. And it was dinner time and it was lavish, everyone out of curiosity asked what is special today and then Ramya explained to everyone and obviously everyone was shocked. And then I said that after sometime we will move to the Royal capital of our Kingdom and everybody was very happy. We ate and then everyone went to their rooms and started sleeping. Then I went to my sexy sisters room and bought sound suppressor and fixed it in the room and then I undressed them both and started admiring their body, as in our first fuck I didn't see them properly as I was in the mood for ripping their bodies. So today I thought of using them to the fullest. So I first saw Aishwarya, man what a body she has nice handful of boobs and slim waist protruding ass. Making me want to fuck till she can't walk for the rest of the week. Then I started my fingertips run over her body and made them twitch but just by the thought of being naked in front of a man made their pussies wet and liquid were running through their thighs are visible. Then I slowly went to her Face and went to kiss her earlobe but instead of kissing I just licked her Earlobe. She was startled by it and her eyes were shut in pleasure. Then I nibbled her earlobe for sometime then left that and started kissing her lips passionately first I sucked her upper lips while pressing her body into mine so that not even air could pass through it then I released her and took my shirt of and again started kissing her so this time I could feel her protruding nipples on my bare chest, the feeling can't be expressed by words. Then I slowly inserted my tongue into her mouth which she slightly resisted but after sometime she surrendered herself to me. Next I went to her nipples and before that I wanted to enjoy this sex after long time so I had bought some fruits so I took them out and kept it. Next I started by pressing her boobs kneading it and then slowly started to lick her breast without touching the nipple and then after sometime I noticed that she started sweating profusely. So I got the info that she was nearing an orgasm. So I didn't lock the orgasm bar this time as she will feel like hell if the stored lust can't be expressed, so then suddenly at one second I just licked her nipple and then her whole body shuddered with the mere lick and she orgasmed. I saw the orgasm bar it went above 100 it was 103. So I again started licking her other breast teasing her and then licked her nipple sucked them, pinched and played with it. Next I went to her pussy. It smelled great and I started licking her outer pussy lips. Slowly bit their pussy lips which she shrieked with "Ooouccch" then I started teasing her by not licking her pussy and sniffed her pussy smell. Just by seeing that she shuddered her pussy was pulsating which was visible. So I slowly started licking her inner lips and then made my tongue stiff and sent my tongue in and out when I saw her orgasm bar reaching about 95% I stopped that and she was feeling devestated and started crying, asking for pleasure I just lifted her and made her stand in doggy style and then started licking her outer ring of her anal rectum she immediately came about a huge orgasm of 108. Then I inserted a grape inside her ass and 3 more inside her ass and then slowly started finger fucking her ass, the grapes were crushed by my finger inside the ass and then I asked Aishwarya to lick my finger she didn't want to lick a finger which went just inside her shit hole. But I shoved my finger into her mouth she tried to close her mouth resisting my finger but I inserted an finger into her pussy using other hand which she didn't expect and opened her mouth to moan and I inserted my ass fucked finger into her after sometime she started licking on her own as she liked the taste of it. Then I slowly bent her in doggy style and taking a fistful of her hair and started fucking her ass. She started having pain due to my roughness in the fuck so I slowed down a bit left her hair took her hips and started inserting my cock again in her ass. After when she was reaching an orgasm I smacked her ass hard that my fingerprints were visible and started fucking her in crazy speed untill she was energy less and spent still I hadn't cum so I asked her to suck my cock but she said she was too tired and then I took her hair and then face fucked her she started chocking as she didn't expected this. I then took my cock out sprayed her whole body. She was looking amazing disheveled hair painted by cum looking exhausted. She was looking like a good slut. Then when I turned my attention to Harini not able to bear this sight of pleasure she had fingered herself to orgasm for two times. Harini had a long hair than Aishwarya which was silky looking. So every man would want her to take her by her hair. But still I want to tease her more making her beg. So I started fucking her directly and when she was about to come I stopped fucking her and I started playing with her boobs. When she was looking very pleading her eyes were moist she was on the verge of crying and then again I started pumping her with full speed then I asked her do you want to cum. For which she said Yes. But I said no you can't cum now and pulled my cock out of her pussy. She was devastated and helpless started crying. Then I said that this is for challenging me on the first day will you do mistakes like this. For which she said No I will not do mistakes like this so please forgive me and quench my thirst Brother please. Then I felt sorry and started fucking her and made her cum like anything. Then I started making love to her by kissing her lips like a man possessed and my hand kneading her breast and pinching her nipples then she gasped for air. At that time I took her breast in mouth and started fingering her ass like I did with Aishwarya with grapes and asked her to lick which she licked obediently. Then I fucked her another time and filled her pussy with my cum and it was past 1:30 at night. We started this at 9:30. So it was about 4 hours of marathon sex. And I was very confident as I had just cum twice. So they started sleeping like logs as they were totally spent.
Chapter 14: Testing my Aura control with mom.
But I who had trained my body for years didn't felt that tired. So I went to my Mom's room and woke her up. But she said she was feeling very sleepy and said that she waited upto 12 and started sleeping as I was already in the stated of ripping her clothes and fucking her I controlled myself and said if you don't fuck me now then I won't fuck today even if you asked yourself. She thought how we will ask him to fuck if I myself is tired. And started sleeping then I started concentrating on my Aura and gave the sexual emotion to aura and concentrated on Ramya. Initially she felt some tingling sensation in her pussy and then it became unbearable and her pussy was in fire she wanted to extinguish by fucking with me. But then she remembered the words she said and I said. Then she turned on the lights and found me meditating in the room. Then she tried waking me up but even after knowing I started concentrating more and leaving her high and dry when she thought of fingering herself I intimidated using my aura making her think that If she fingers herself then I will definitely kill her. I thanked sage on my mind to training my body for such powers. Then at a particular point she woke me up and asked to fuck her. I was waiting for that but still she rejected me first time so I wanted her to beg to fuck her. So I said I will not fuck her I will not leave her to finger unable to bear the pleasure she ripped my pants of and started giving me blowjob. But I controlled that using Aura and thought of something else. So I didn't get a boner. Ramya was astonished since just by a mere sight of her many will get boner but here I didn't even get a erection. So she thought it was hopeless and started begging to fuck her and I took her by her hair and made her bend ripped her clothes off and started slapping her ass hard so much she was wet due to the pain and humiliation that her son is man handling her. So I asked her you must obey every single word of mine when I ask you to do something in public places you can act like mother but still I'm your man and you are one of my women. So not able to bear the pain she said Yes son. I will never repeat this mistake so please fuck me. Then I saw some shadow in the room. And I turned back to find Vidhya fingering herself and peeping on us. Since she was fingering and caught I was bold. That she will become my women easily. So Ramya was bent over so she couldn't see Vidhya so I signalled Vidhya to come here. Then I asked Vidhya to lick Ramya's Pussy and I started kissing her neck at first she didn't felt anything wrong but then she thought how two mouths are there and she turned back to see what's going on. But when she tried to turn I told her not to turn back. But she was curious enough that the thought itself brought her to a orgasm then I asked Ramya to turn the she found Vidhya knelt down licking her pussy. Then she was embarrassed and closed her body. Then I told her to lick my cock before Vidhya. And she was embarrassed and didn't take a step. Then I asked Vidhya to bring Ramya's mouth to my cock and she obediently did what I asked and Ramya started sucking and I said from today onwards you both are my slaves when we are in home alone. After saying this I ordered them to address me only as master inside the rooms at Night. For which Ramya said ok and Vidhya said Ok Master. I asked Vidhya to Slap Ramya's Ass Hard. And she did that and Ramya asked why and I signalled Vidhya to slap and which she obeyed and slapped her ass even harder now her ass was reddish and looks like it will pain her even to sit. So I said I told you to call me as master. Then she understood and said sorry Master. Then I took her by hair and face fucked her and she couldn't do it for much time as her knees were weak . So I asked Vidhya to come and made her suck the cock. Vidhya lips sensually wrapped against my cock and breathed through mouth making the hot air flow through the tip of my cock. She was such a cock sucker I was impressed by her skills and lifted her in the air and started fucking her and locked the orgasm bar and started fucking her for 15 mins in that position and then made her lie in the bed and then lifted her legs and bent her legs making her pussy visible high in the air and arched her and pumped her at full speed and said that you can't cum untill I want you to cum after saying that I fucked her like a bull in that position and then the bar reached 300 and I said now you may come and it automatically opened the seal and she came. She didnt expect this big of an orgasm her whole body felt vulnerable and powerless. Just by the mere thought of me fucking Vidhya made Ramya fearful so to make her agree that I'm a master I ordered her to lie in the bed which she did and I spread her legs to the most extent and said what a pussy you are having bitch. And you are trying to resist my cock a pussy like this needs to be punished and saying that I tied her hand to the bed and then created a ice cube using water and wind magic, then I kept that ice cube in her pussy and due to the chillness of the ice cube her pussy shuddered and since she saw Vidhya getting fucked she orgasmedso I locked it now. Then I started teasing by taking the ice cube and leaving drops of water in her navel hole. Every time the drop falls at her navel she shrieked asking for fuck but I had other plans. The plan is to make my mom fully submit herself to me. So then I placed the ice cube in the navel for 30 seconds she couldn't bear the pain and pleasure she was shivering and then I took the ice cube and as the ice melts the drops will fall in her nipples and I know that her nipples are very sensitive so I didn't leave her I sexually tortured her. Then I turned her still her hands tied and now started dropping the drops at her anal hole and she couldn't cum also since I have locked the orgasm bar, it has already climbed upto 137% so I thought of teasing her more and more and the ice cube I created was over so I created another ice cube this time I created like a small sphere so that it could fit the shit hole. So I created it and kept it there so I kept that icecube inside the ass and she started shuddering and shrieking, begging me to take the ice cube outside but I didn't take it for 30 seconds and due to the heat generated by her ass it melt then I inserted the grapes which I bought and used while fucking my sister and inserted that one and finger fucked her mercilessly and then turned over her and started collecting the juice in a small cup which is made using icecube and grapes. Then asked her to drink it. She felt disgusted violated. But since she knew if she didn't drink it will be much worse she drinked. Then I spread her legs widely that made her embarassed so I asked why are you now getting embarassed like a good woman you are submissive bitch who is getting turned on by my action so, be a good bitch and slapped her boobs and started fucking her and within 10 mins I saw that her orgasm bar had been full so I told her you can cum now and it released the flood gates and she squirted very hard and at that time only I knew she was a squirter. So I then fucked her in the mouth for some time and made her drink it and sprayed the leftover cum. So after this satisfying fuck i went to my room and tried sleeping but I couldn't because of the thought that I have claimed everyone except Keerthy.
Chapter 15: My First Duel.
So it was about 4:30 in the morning and I thought of peeping inside Keerthy's room and to my surprise she was not there in the room. I thought were could she have gone. And then noticed that the bathroom light was on and I thought of peeping inside bathroom. So I peeped inside and was flabbergasted she was looking so hot and she was just bathing at 4:30 in the morning and I could guess that she was now only starting the bath so I waited to check whether she is going to finger herself or not. But she was a strong willed women which I could sense. She was not like the other women in our home she had a faint aura that was always around her. Then I recalled the Sage saying that some people unknowingly unlock the aura and subconsciously control them the are very strong willed people and they are difficult to control using aura. And cannot be defeated by normal means. So I couldn't just go and ask her to have sex with me like others I must seduce her. Also I was surprised that she had decent amount of aura against her so even physically she is stronger than others in the house and looked her like a prized possession. Then I only took Beginner Level 1 missions and finished it faster and I was becoming popular inside the guild as the TALENTED ROOKIE so My guild master set me up with a match with someone in the guild itself. He was not a strong opponent he was confident but still was wary since I had two attributes but he thought "rookie doesn't have experience so let's beat him with experience" but he was wrong. The battle started and I waited for him to make the first move since I haven't battled anyone. I need to know what level of magic does a Intermediate level-3 uses. So I was not aware of his attribute so I was at disadvantage then he used a fire style magic. Sent a huge fireball towards me. Since he used fire magic I thought of using Water magic and created a wall of water but I didn't knew at that time what mistake I did. So the fireball was extinguished and the opponent was awestruck. Then he asked how did you use magic block my powerful magic without saying it in words. Then only I understood when using a magic we must name it and use it or else it will be weak. Then I replied him that I didn't want my opponent to know what I am doing so I whispered the magic. Then he was relieved and again he was the one attacking and I was just defending it. By the way spectators see it will look like I'm very weak and I'm going to lose but I actually wanted to know how much magic they will have before they get exhausted. So after about 25 different attacks he was exhausted and his fireballs were very weak and it took more time for him to concentrate on the fireball so I thought this is their power and finished it with a water bullet propelled by wind magic. I made it hit in a place where there is no vital organs but still it made a hole and since he was exhausted he was blacked out after it hit and then I searched the inventory for any healing items and found a healing potion it was in trade for SP points as well as EXP points so I Bought one and gave it to him and he was healed immediately and again I forgot where I was and people started looking at me awestruck. Then I explained that it is a potion done using very rare herbs found near High Magic Zones. And they believed it and I started walking towards my home.
[+] 2 users Like VRTHELEGEND's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Chapter 16 : Knowing my Stats.
After my duel I wanted to spend some time alone knowing myself and my powers. Also prior day I had unknowingly touched the strength bar and it was divided into many sub divisions and I noticed that my lower body was not as strong as my upper body. So I thought of checking whether there is any such sub divisions for other stats bar. So I went to home informing them that I won't be there for 2--3 days. Everybody was looking sad and pleaded me to stay in home for atleast tonight. But as I had other plans I started my journey towards the Mountains of Magma a HMZ. It took me about a day for me to reach the outskirts of the HMZ Region. I called that a day and started preparing to camp myself there itself. I had previously bought camping kit from the guild so i just  used that. Next it was around 8:00 clock so I had already brought food from home so I started my physical workout. Then only I remembered the objective for which I came. Then immediately I looked the STRENGTH BAR and touched it and was divided into two upper body and lower body. In upper body the STAT bar was 74% and my lower body STAT bar was in 42% then only I realised that I had been giving priority to upper body knowingly or unknowingly. So I started doing lower body exercises like calf, squat, lunges etc. I noticed that doing that was harder as I can do much more reps in upper body. So I thought that from today we'll concentrating more on lower body so that we could increase our overall strength. Then after finishing my workout I was exhausted. This was the first time in long period that I was fully exhausted and wanted to sleep. So it was around 9:30 and at 10 pm I started eating and then was meditating for some time to boost the digestion and then slept and 10:30. and I had woke up at 6 am started researching my STAT bar and then I looked into STAMINA it was at 63% and thought to work about it but since I didn't knew about how to increase STAMINA I thought to do that later and I touched Intelligence and it was divided into many things but I could only see some of them they were the CO-ORDINATION, LOGICAL, SELF REALISATION, INTER-PERSONAL. I could only see the stats of these. Then I touched the C-O and the description was the coordination between mind and body. And it said that,"This can be achieved by training". Then I went to Logical and it said, "This can be achieved by understanding and solving mathematical problems". Then I went to SR and it said, "This can be achieved by one's realisation of what he needs at the moment it changes time to time, so won't be calculated in the INTELLIGENCE BAR." Then I went to IP and it said, "This can be achieved by training your aura and knowing how they feel. Since aura is life force and every body has them, but it also doesn't have influence over INTELLIGENCE". So I have 100% in IP, 87% in C-O, 47% in LOGICAL. Since SR is changing every time I didn't want to check that also there were some unknown stats which I couldn't see at that time.Then I wanted to talk to my assistant after a long time. I called her and asked about everything and she explained that description was available since it was lvl 3 and also that after unlocking it to lvl 4 some more features and stats maybe unlocked and she explained that " leveling is there since God didn't want you to get bored by easily achieving everything". Also I didn't want that. And I asked why there are no quests in recent times? For which she answered that I am not eligible yet. And I got angry saying how I'm not eligible. Then she said it is not about your ability it's about age. Then I understood and calmed down. Then I requested her for some sort of small quest and she said she will try. Then it was evening and I worked out, ate, then slept. Then I again returned home.
Chapter 17: Improving my stats.
After returning to home I was doing my routine that's doing guild missions, training, fucking my women by turns. Then I asked the villagers where the library was located and they said that our village doesn't have a big library and it's very small one. But they said that it was present at the center of the village so I went to the library started working on my LOGICAL Intelligence and it was the same mathematics I studied at my previous life but I am easily understanding it in this world. At that time I didn't knew the importance of how it will help me becoming a stronger being. For the next month I was working on my lower body and logical intelligence and saw gradual improvement of both and it was increasing at an alarming rate. I was very happy also in the mean time I became Intermediate stage 5 also had defeated 4 persons. I was thinking that Intermediate stage 2 is no big deal. Then the routine continued until I finished every book related to LOGICAL Intelligence. Then my Guild master told me about an request came regarding the DUEL. I accepted it without even asking it. Then he said that if I won the battle between him then I would definitely become a Intermediate stage 3 skipping Intermediate stage 4. I asked how it was possible and he started explaining to me "If you manage to defeat a person who is trying to achieve a mage stage like yours, is defeated by you then the number of person he defeats becomes yours and his becomes zero." That is in simple term whoever loses in this battle must restart from first and who wins is granted the title. So I accepted and asked if there are any special rules and said since both of you are challengers here whomsoever loses must do any job that is given by the guild master also the guild masters usually give impossible missions to them as to instill fear in them. But there were no other rules. Also he will be rewarded equal to the difficulty for his mission if completed. So I thought I will win and then ask him to give his mission to me and I will get coins also in return. So I asked him the date for the duel for which he stated that it will be 7 days from now, and I started preparing for the duel since I thought I must not underestimate him since he has already beaten 6 members of Intermediate stage 3 and above mages. So I started meditating concentrating and started filling my necklace and every day I was filling 60% of my mana and it was filled in 4 days then I saw that my mana was only 20% present then I asked about it to my assistant and she said that it will take time to replenish mana and said that I have exhausted nearly 240% of my mana in just 4 days and if it continues your life force will be low and your control over aura will get reduced so she asked to rest. And I asked my guild master saying that I need break. And he was surprised stating that " I have never seen you taking break, since you applied here. But you don't need to inform anything to me as it's not necessary. Also why do you look so pale?" For which I said I'm not in good condition now and my body needs rest. Then he said don't lose in the challenge or else you will get an impossible mission from his guild master. So I said I haven't even sweat on my other duels how will I lose. Then he also thought about that and then started laughing. Then I left and came to home I was first time feeling powerless and then I started sleeping. Then when I woke up it was afternoon 3 pm. Then I asked Ramya for how many hours I was sleeping she said for about 1 and half days. Saying that she was worried that I was sleeping that much, But her worries are now over as I woke up. Then I checked the date and realised that tomorrow is the date of challenge. And went to my guild asked about guild master and talked to him saying that I'm fully rejuvenated and then I came home started exercising full body. Then I did some Mathematical problems and then ate and slept without fucking anyone. The next day I was waiting for my duel and then we went to the grounds where duel happens and then we were asked whether we fully understood the rules or not and then they proceeded. By merely looking at him I could sense his confidence and it was not arrogance like when I fought others I knew this due to my IP Intelligence. Then he asked for shaking hands before match and that was the first time I saw an opponent respecting me. Then we shook hands and then he started the match by creating a force field using his magic around the arena making the air chaged up and then he did something I never thought he would do he sent fireballs towards me. And to nullify it I throwed water balls and it evaporated then this continued before even understanding what is happening he created a small lightning and made me think like I dodged it then only I realised that I fell into his trap the water which was evaporated created rain clouds and the force field he created left me nowhere to escape as the whole place is charged up with particles but then a idea came to my mind without hesitation of whether it will work or not I did it. I created a whirlwind and sucked all the air in the arena and the lightning he tried to direct into me was attracted towards the whirlwind and if at all I was struck by it, definitely it will kill them. But not me since I'm wearing INVIS ARMOUR and AURA protecting me but still I would have been out of action for atleast a month. But his plan failed and I was surprised with the idea he came and he gained a respect spot in my heart. Then only I came to the realisation that he was a strong opponent with two magical attributes and a high mana reserve. But If I used my other attributes I would easily win but I don't want people fear me like some evil person as it is common to be feared by a powerful person. So then I went on offence to check my magic attack. I created water bullets and tried propelling towards him but he never allows me to do that so then my pride kicked in and the mana stored in necklace will never be used under any circumstances. So then I saw my mana reserve and I have used nearly 40% and still both have not got a single scratch in their body and then I decided to win at the next attack so I didn't attack for the next 10 mins and I kept dodging and wanted him to think that I was not having enough mana and was dodging him. But he understood it a little lately as I found the perfect time where he will be vulnerable and noticed that there is a regular increase in time whenever he attacks and I calculated it and attacked him with my water bullet attack. Then as he was totally attacking his reflex was slow and the double barrier put by him was shattered and then it pierced near his stomach. And since he was in the middle of the battle his body was worked up and his blood was oozing out I immediately went to him and checked his pulse and after a certain amount of blood he fainted and then I opened his mouth and poured the healing potion but still the bleeding didn't stop then I created Ice using my both attributes it took some time and I used it to freeze the blood oozing out and then the healing potion started working and his wound was healed but still he was in fainted state so I asked my Guild master to take him and get him to rest. So he accepted that.
Chapter 18: The Impossible mission.

Then he sent a letter to the capital stating my duel challenge for clearing Intermediate stage 3. And the reply came after 3 days stating that it has been accepted. Then I asked about my opponent's health and he said that he will gain consciousness today at any time so I asked him to call me when he gains consciousness. So then at noon he sent someone to call me as he has gained consciousness and immediately I went there and he was looking good and I asked how he was and he replied fine and I gavey hand and he shook with mine and I said you fought really well. And then my Guild Master said the mission to him and I was listening to it he was explaining why these missions is called the impossible missions and also said that If a impossible mission is took and didn't complete the mission then all his guild cards will be cancelled and he musty start from the beginning. After hearing this he was looking concerned and then he explained that inside the HMZ Region of Mountain of Magma there are mythical beasts called Fire dragons and we must find their scales and also he warned that if you find many scales near any cave or some place like that then you immediately retreat and find at any other place as it might be a dragon habitat. So after this he gave him a time frame of 7 days within this period he must give him 10 dragon scales. So I understood going inside a HMZ will be very tiring as all HMZ will be at a extreme geological condition and I definitely know that he could survive there for two days maximum and before that he must find 25 scales of fire dragon. Which is nearly impossible for him and then he told that if he finishes this mission then he would get a reward of 100 gold coins. After listening to all this I interrupted them by asking whether I can take this quest behalf of him. For which he said if he accept to the consequence of getting cancellation of guild cards and starting from smaller missions in case you failed. Then I asked my opponent his name and he said "Mark" and I asked him, " Mark can I take up this mission on behalf of you" for which he said how can I believe you. For which I replied that if I failed then I will give you whatever you ask even if it's my life. And then I took a dagger and cut my palm and pledged it. Also Guild Master gave him some confidence saying that at the moment he is the only person who could finish this mission by time. And said that from tomorrow my 7 days time starts. And I knew just by entering the HMZ at my first beginner stage 1 mission itself I lost control of 20% of my aura and I knew I will be tested both physically as well mentally as the deadline keeps ticking. So I thought of asking at which part of HMZ will dragon scales be located to various guild members and also Master and everybody said that it will be present at the middle of the HMZ and only Adventurers will go there and we would get that type of mission once in a blue moon. So I gathered information and then I had 300% mana in reserve so I fully rested and went with 400% mana and started my journey without wasting any time and informed to my family members that I won't be there for a week. Then it took me half a day to reach the outskirts of HMZ as this time I took a horse and started my mission. Then the horse didn't want to come inside so I created a barrier using earth style magic and then I tied the horse inside it with some horse food and started walking inside HMZ and it was extremely tiring even a person who could control his aura well so I saw my aura and roughly I could still controll upto 55% and then gradually I accustomed to the place and it wasn't tiring then. So after walking for some time I made a place to camp and collected food, ate it, and slept. Then at early morning 6 am I started my venture and still I was only halfway to middle of HMZ and I noticed that the heat was keep on increasing and it started to take a toll on my body and I had already lost upto 50% of my mana reserves trying to cool down by creating a water barrier around my body and it was still heat and after the day over I was finally in the center of the HMZ and surprisingly I was feeling good and I thought of taking rest and started eating the food which I collected yesterday. And then slept and started searching for Fire Dragon scales and it was scattered across the place and since yesterday was dark I couldn't see it but plenty of that was present near the camp itself I found about 15 of it and by this it was over 2 days and still I needed 10 scales so I went searching for it and found many scales near a cave like structure actually it was a pathway by which magma flows outside mountain so I remembered his words and quickly started collecting it and then packed them inside the bags and then left the place and started walking outside. Since I had little mana left it took me 3 days to come out of the HMZ and then I searched for the barrier I created and it took me about half a day to find it because due to the toll I forgot the way and got lost on the forest surrounding the HMZ then I came to the guild on the 7tyh day as my horse also was tired and got only less food since I underestimated the place and finally on the 7th day I submitted the scales and Guild Master was surprised as I was not in very bad condition like he expected but still I was looking bad. So I gave him 30 scales and said that each dragon scale costs 4 gold coins since they are used to create many kinds of magic potions. So Mark also came and he said that since I finished the mission he told me to take all the coins that are offered to myself. Then my guild master gave me 100 gold coins. I then asked someone how much is 100 gold coins and they explained that the lowest ranked coin is bronze coin and 100 bronze coins are equal to 1 silver coin and 100 silver coins are equal to 1 gold coin. Also he said that a family of 4 members can live lavishly with 1600 silver coins. So on other words I can live without earning for about 5 to 6 months.
Chapter 19 : Turning 17.
Before I ever knew my birthday came and I turned 17 and there was still only 1 year to register in the academy and I had got a new nickname "MISSION SLAYER" which was far better than "TALENTED ROOKIE" and my name goty widespread as I was not even a proper guild member since I hadn't got graduated still from academy. But I was the strongest in the guild. So then a invitation came from Adventurers guild saying that I can be recruited by them. As the strongest person in a Guild will recieve invitation from all the other guilds in the village or city. So I accepted that and started doing adventurers mission. Also in the meanwhile I didn't level up from Intermediate stage 3. So I can only do missions of intermediate stage 3 or 2 only. So I got missions like hunting magical boars and hunting other sorts of magical beasts. The missions were very easy and also the payment was high and since only proof was needed I would bring the necessary things they ask and other items like meat of the magical beasts at the trader guild. So my earnings got steady and I was becoming rich and popular inside the village and even outside to some extent. So ven in neighbouring villages also knew my name and I wanted to spread it more so I started taking harder missions and then after a long time a letter from capital came saying that I have been promoted to Intermediate stage 2 so from now on I started doing Intermediate stage 1 missions. But for some mission My Adventurers Guild Master asked for party which I didn't have and also no one wanted a 17 year old mage since they thought I would be arrogant since I always did the quest by myself. Then one day I asked other guild members if they are wishing to accept me as their member. Then they accepted on some terms and we went hunting. And they were amazed by my strength and also shocked by my humble behaviour since they always thought I would be an arrogant fellow. So my name also got some respect since the word that I was humble too. Then a letter came to me from capital saying that after this I may not be able to level up if I want then I must graduate and showcase my skills under Magic knight's and they will grade me. But when I asked about how they will grade nobody knew. So still I started earning coins and made sure that I will have plenty enough that I might be able to protect my family even though I may be studying at academy. So like this 6 months went and only 6 months was there for my 18th birthday. So I told Ramya and others that we are moving to Royal Capital and everybody was still in wonder that how a 17 year old boy has earned name and respect in a short period of 2 years. And I asked My Guild Master to give Recommendation for me at the Capital guild which they did without second thought. And they also said that they have already introduced me to other Guild Master also so they said you are a popular person among Guilds. I was very happy hearing that my hardwork was paid well.
[+] 1 user Likes VRTHELEGEND's post
Like Reply
Excellent story.... The fantasy world you have created is great, the way you are thinking you ideas are wonderful and the you arr making the hero to move to top of chain is great, eagerly waiting to see how he seduces keerthy, keep going man.... waiting for more stories from you
Like Reply