Adultery Rinku – Fucked by Foofaji!!!!!!
Rinku – Fucked by Foofaji!!!!!!

(Dedicated to my horny darling Foofaji!!!!)

The whole of last week had been spent at a dull & drab wedding ceremony at our quaint old native place!!!!
It had been the wedding of one of my cousins & the whole family had been invited!!!!

So crowded had it been, that we had been stacked like sardines, except that males & females had been allotted separate rooms, much to my disappointment!!!!

So it was on the last day, after most of the invitees had left that Mohit (my husband) & me got a room to ourselves!!!!

But that too was not without its shortcomings!!!!

The old rickety walls were too thin to allow any privacy & any and everything spoken in the adjoining room could be heard in the neighbouring rooms!!!!

In any case Mohit was in no mood to make any carnal noises since he had helped himself to an expensive bottle of booze & was soon lost to the living world, leaving me to pleasure myself as I stared at the dark ceiling!!!!
……..
………….
Although we were quiet, the occupants of the neighbouring rooms were not as courteous, much to my pleasure!!!!
…….
……..
…………
“Arre!!...... Aaja meri darling!!! ….. Ummmmhhh!!!... Aaj bahut dino baad chance mila hai!!!!” my father’s younger sister’s husband, Foofaji’s voice sounded clearly through the flimsy walls making me break out in a smile at the virility of the almost 60 year old man!!!!

Although nearing 60, Foofaji seemed to be more horny than my drunkard husband!!!!

I sat up straight & concentrated on the voices, pursing my lips as I listened in anticipation of the ensuing events!!!
………
…………..
“Hatoji!!!! ………… Chuna bhi maat!!!!! ……….. Mujhe pata hai aapki havas ka raaz!!! ………. Aaj toh mai aapko chune bhi nahin doongi!!! ………!” Reshu aunty, Foofaji’s voluptuous but ‘still-sizzling-hot-at-50’ wife retorted angrily making me smile even more!!!

“Reshu darling!!! Kya hua!!! Aao na!!! ….. Ek shot!!!! ………. Chal sirf ek BJ karke soo jaate hai!!!! Please!!! …….!!!” Foofaji pleaded!!!!

“Bola na dur hato!!!! ………. Waise bhi …. Woh chinal sun legi!!!! ……… !!!!” Reshu aunty hissed at Foofaji!!!

“Kya Reshu darling!!! Mujhe toh tu chahiye!!!! ……. Koi chinal vinal nahi………….!!!!” Foofaji tried to cajole his wife but she seemed to be ready with her response!!!!

“Haan! Haan!! Pata hai aapko kaun chahiye!!! ……….. Woh rand ki aulad …. Randi Rinku chahiye aap ko!!! Hamesha se uss kuttiya ka hi naam le ke mujhe chodte ho!!!! ………. Jao aur uss kuttiya ki gand maro!!! Uss chinal Rinku ke saath apna muh kala karna!!!! ………….. Mujhe chune ki koshish bhi mat karna!!! …………. Mai apni neend ki dawai le kar sone wali hoon!!!” Reshu aunty was absolutely adamant & from there on there was barely any sound coming from the other side of the flimsy wall!!!!

But what had been said had jolted me out of my wits!!!!

Foofaji!!!.......... My father’s sister’s husband fantasized about me!!!!! …….. I knew he had screwed Lajjo, my mom many times but I had no clue he lusted for me!!!!!

I had always seen him as a kind hearted gentle uncle who had helped our family many a times, while me & my brother’s had been growing up!!!!

While Mohit’s dutiful wife Rinku was shocked, the slutty whore Rinku, who resided deep with me was aroused with shameful lust for a 60 year old uncle & my fingers slipped over my crotch as I rubbed my cunt slowly as I closed my eyes & slipped into a lust induced slumber!!!
………..
………….
…………….
…………………
‘THUDDDD!!!!’ ……….. ‘Creaakkkk!’ ……………. ‘THUDDDD!!!!’………..‘Creaakkkk!’…….‘Creaakkkk!’
………..
…………….
I suddenly woke up at the noise, freaking out at the eerie & blood curdling creaks & thuds!!!!
…….
………..
……………..
I took more than a minute to convince myself that it had only been some door creaking while closing & nothing as spooky as I had imagined!!!!
……..
………..
…………..
Then, inspite of the rising knot of fear within me, I slipped off the bed & tip toed to the door of our room!!!

Mohit, my husband, was snoring away to glory & since he had guzzled the entire bottle of booze, I was sure he would only begin to stir awake, late the next morning & no ghost or ghoul would be able to rouse him from his dazed slumber!!!! 
……..
…………
I turned the lock of our bedroom door & slid the door open!

‘Creeeaakkkkk!’ …….. I jumped at the eerie creaking & almost slammed the door shut but managed to hold my nerve as I spied a dim light outside & a familiar white clad figure seated on the swing at the far side of the outer lounge!!!
……….
………..
…………..
I held my breath for second before the wild slut rushed to the fore & decided the next line of action!!!!

I opened the door & stepped out of the bedroom!
I was dressed in a simple red & white checks shirt, a black bra beneath, white cotton sleepwear shorts with a simple black panty underneath & I was bare footed as I walked slowly, seductively towards the apparition in white sitting on the swing!!!
……
………
As I neared, our eyes met!!

I smiled & bit my lower lip, batting my eyelids invitingly, hoping to entice the first move!!!
…….
……….
Move, he did but to my surprise, the stocky man got off the swing, placed a cigarette between his lips & walked away without a second glance!!!

Feeling affronted, I was about to turn back when I saw the lighter lying on the swing!!!!

With a naughty grin, I picked up the lighter & followed the man!!!
……
………
He exited the main house through the side door & I saw him enter the garage!!!
……..
………..
Almost skipping in anticipation I rushed headlong behind him & entered the garage!!!!
………
………..
……………
There were a couple of dusty cars in the garage along with a table with a mess of tools on top of it!!
Also spread around were a couple of old chairs & a huge worn out maroon sofa which had surely seen better days!!!!

But my interest was focused on the man in white sitting on the wide armrest of the sofa, his thick arms folded across his midriff!!

“Hi!” I said coyly, lowering my eyes bashfully!!

I had expected a polite response but instead the man said mockingly, “Saali!!! Rinku!!! …. Tu ne suna, na? …. Hmmm?”

He sat without moving a muscle, staring at me!!!!

I walked over, slowly & as he spread his legs, I said softly, “Haan Foofaji!!! Maine suna…. Reshu aunty ne jo kaha….. !”
…….
…………
“Toh tu yahan kya kar rahi hai?” Foofaji asked brusquely even as in closed in on him!!!

“Mai? … Mai toh aapko lighter dene aayi thi!! …. Cigarette light karne ko!” I answered naughtily as I placed one palm on his shoulder & caressed his cheek with the edge of the lighter even as I spread my legs so that my legs were brushing against Foofaji’s spread out legs!!!

“Saali!!! ….. Cigarette chod, cigar light karne ka soch!!!” Foofaji smirked!!

“Cigar?!?! …. Isse kaise light karoon?” I tried to appear being shocked as I asked while shaking the slim silver lighter!!!

Foofaji’s eyes glinted wickedly as he answered, “Rinku! Tujhe cigar light karne ke liye lighter ki kab se jaroorat padne lagi? ……… Teri maa Lajjo se kuch toh sikha hoga tu ne? ………… Lajjo toh expert hai cigar ke saath khelne me!”

“Mom? … Matlab …. Lajjo ne aapki … aapke … cigar ….. ke saath….?!?!” I murmered!

Foofaji laughed & said, “Lajjo toh expert hai!!! ……. Lagta nahi tujhe utna kuch aata hoga!!! …….. Practise lagti hai uss sab ke liye!!!”

Foofaji’s insult hit hard!!!

I stepped right into his physical space, flicked the cigarette from between his lips, pressed my boobs against his chest & whispered before I kissed him, I said, “Foofaji! Aaj comparision kar hi lo!!! …. Who chinal Lajjo…. ya usski randi beti, Rinku! …. Kaun aapke bistar ki shaan hai? ……….. Muuuahhhh!!!”

Foofaji kissed me hard!! His hand wrapped around the back of my head & pressed my lips into his mouth!!!

His other hand slapped my butt hard & then slipped inside my shorts!!!!

“UUUmmmmm!!! AAAHHhhhh!!!!” I moaned as Foofaji moved his lips over my breasts & bit my nipples one after the other!!!!

Foofaji tuned me around & toyed with my body!!!!! He squeezed my tits & then slapped my crotch!!!!

“Oooww!!!” I shrieked as Foofaji pulled down my shorts & panties in one swipe!!!!

“Chup kar!! Madarchodini!!!!!” Foofaji growled & his brusque manner seemed to have an astounding effect on me!!!

My pussy gushed & flooded at the way he admonished me!!! My hand flew to my crotch to try to control myself but Foofaji stood up & pushed me on to the broad arm rest of the sofa!!!

He gripped my calves & pushed my legs towards my boobs, “Rinku!!! Saali Madarchodini!!!! Tange pakad ke raakh!!!!”

Once again my cunt flowed with my juices, simply hearing Foofaji’s abuse!!!

I gulped as I waited for Foofaji to strip off his clothes!!!!

But instead of fucking me, as I desperately desired, Foofaji bent down & began munching on my soaking wet twat!!!!

“AAAAAAhhhhh….OOOHHHHH……UMMMMMMmm…YESSssssssssSSSSS….UMMmmmmm!” I moaned as Foofaji pleasured me!!!!

He knew the exact location where to bite & where to lick!!!!

The only other person who has been able to make me cum in such a wild way was my lesbian lover Sujata, but Foofaji’s added advantage was what hung in between his legs, which my darling Sujata did not possess, naturally!!!!

I moaned & wriggled as Foofaji continued to eat my pussy!!!!
……..
…………
……………..
Then, as I quivered in the throes of mind numbing orgasms, Foofaji triumphantly stopped munching on my frothing cunt & stood back appreciating his handiwork!!!!

He had turned me into a pliable fuck toy!!! …….. There was no way I could deny him anything in that state!!!!
………..
……………
………………
Foofaji sat on the wide arm rest of the sofa as I gingerly tried to stand without falling over as my body was still being racked by wave upon wave of passion filled convulsions!!!

Somehow, stumblingly, I made it to my feet but was unable to control myself from heading straight towards Foofaji!!!
…….
………
“SSss…!!! Foof..a…ji!!! ….Umm!! ….. Ple.a..s..e!! SSSS… Foo..fa..j..ii!!! ….. !!!” I moaned in uncontrollable passion as I kissed him on his cheeks, my hands clawing at his raggedly bearded face!!!

“FUCK ME!! Foofaji!!! ….. FUCK ME!!!....SSS…. Breed me!!! I want to have your babies… Foofaji!!! SSssss!!!” I hissed as my heaving boobs pressed against his body!!!!
…..
…….
Foofaji held me by my chin, pushed my face backwards & waited till I locked eyes with him!!!

‘SPLATT!’ …… ‘SPLATTT’! …….. ‘SLAPPPPP!’ ……… Foofaji had grabbed me by the back of my head & gave me 3 stinging slaps!!! ……. One after the other!!!!

“Rinku!!! …… Saali!! ….. Madarchodini!!!! ………… Haramzadi!!! …. Teri aukat bhi hai mera sperm apni chut me lene ki?!!!” …….. “Rand saali!!!” …… “Tu chudegi!!! ……. Gaand…chut …. Muh… baable …….. sab me chudegi!!! Bas sirf chudegi!!! …… Kissi raaste ki kutiya ki tarah!!! ………!!” Foofaji humiliated me as he flung me to the floor!!!!

Even as I fell, he grabbed me by my hair, dragged me towards the sofa & dropped me there like a ragdoll!!!!

“Saali!! Madarchodini!!! ….. Teri maa Lajjo hoti toh ab tak nangi ho ke mera lund ko choosti!!! ……. Tu saali kuch bhi nahin teri randi maa ke samne!!!!” Foofaji taunted me!!!

Still quivering from an orgasm set off by his slaps & humiliating abuses, I knelt in front of him & rubbed my face over his crotch while my fingers pulled down his white pyjamas only to have his thick veined engorged appendage flop onto my face!!!

I looked up at him!! …….. He raised one of his eyebrows quizzically & I responded with alacrity!!!

“Foofaji!!! …. Kya Rinku aap ka lund choos sakti hai? ……… Kya meri utni aukat hai……..?...... UUf..glllugggg!!!”

Barely had I begin to speak that Foofaji shoved his entire shaft into my mouth & rammed it deep down my throat!!!!

He held the back of my head & pushed it towards him while he thrust forwards ensuring his shaft rammed the breath out of me!!!

He kept pulling out an inch or so & then ramming it harder than before & before I could even draw a breath!!!
I was choking on Foofaji’s cock!!!!

My eyes widened as I was unable to breath, my lungs felt as if they were on fire & tears trickled down the corners of my eyes!!!

Just as I was about to gag & keel over, Foofaji ripped his cock out of my mouth allowing me some respite!!!
As I gulped in as much air as I could, Foofaji adjusted my face by yanking on my hair & then shoved his slick wet shaft back down my throat!!!!

“Madarchodini!!! Gote chaat!!!” Foofaji ordered!!!

With his shaft shoved down my throat, choking me, I somehow managed to push my tongue out & lapped at his hairy balls with the tip of my tongue!!!!

Foofaji laughed & said “Rinku!!!! Saali Madarchodini!!! …. Ekdum aagyaakaaree kuttiya hai re tu!!!”
He continued to fuck my mouth mercilessly making me groan as my head boobed back & front in sync with his violent thrusts!!!

Then without warning, Foofaji, ripped out his cock from my mouth leaving thick stands of phellgm dripping from my mouth!!!

‘Slappp!!’ …… ‘Slappp!!’ ……. ‘Slappp!!’ ……. A few more disdainful slaps & then Foofaji spat on my face & said, “Rinku!!! Gote chaatne ko bola than a!!! Madarchodini saali!!!!”

“H.a…an.. Foof..a..ji!! Go.t.e. chaa..t ..ti ..hoo..on!!” I mumbled as I tried to catch my breath!!!

Then, as he held his cock upwards, I put my lips & tongue to work on his hairy balls!!!!
I sucked & licked them one by one as if my life depended on it till Foofaji was satiated with my efforts!!!!

He rubbed his slick shaft all over my face as he dragged me backwards!!!

He flung me on the sofa, pushed my hands upwards & then pushed my legs towards my head!!!
My knees were crushing my tits as Foofaji ordered, “Saali chinal!!.... Apni tange pakad ke rakh!!!!”

I did as he ordered & held on to my ankles, exposing my naked pussy & ass in anticipation of the things to come!!!!

Foofaji, on his part, did not waste any time!!!
Barely had I held my ankles that he spanked my pussy making me cringe & quiver at the same time & as I gasped & groaned Foofaji shoved his pulsating penis into his madarchodini slut Rinku’s pussy!!!!

“OOOHhhh!!! ……….. AAAHhhh!!!!.......... UUUMmmmm!!!......Yess….SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! FFFFoofaji!!!!! FUCK ME HARDERRRSSssssss!!!!!” I moaned as he banged my pussy merciliessly!!!!

He too was grunting as he hammered in & out of my twat!!!!

I stared at him as he thrust deep inside me & when he realized I was enjoying myself, Foofaji smiled evilly & placed both his palms on my throat & began to throttle me!!!! ……….. Choking me!!!! ……… While he fucked my pussy as hard as any man has ever fucked me!!!!

He bent forward & sucked on my tits!!! …….. Then bit my nipples!!!! ……….. Then throttled me again!!!!
……….
……………
……………..Fucking me while doing all sorts of painful things to my body!!!!!.......... Painful to my body…. But exhilarating for my passion filled sex crazy mind!!!!!!
……..
……………
Foofaji fucked me & then fucked me some more till I was reduced to a flaccid piece of orgasming flesh!!!!!

He too almost reached close ejaculation a few times but he controlled himself & stopped from breeding his bitch!!!
……
………..
When he had ravaged my cunt, he pulled out rubbed his cock around my thighs, while he kissed me on my lips & then slapped me on my butt forcing me down on all four!!! Now I was in the ideal ‘Bitch’ position!!!

My shapely butt pointed a Foofaji while he grabbed my hair in a vice like grip & then shoved into my asshole with a vengeance!!!!

“AAAAHHHhhh…OOWWWWWWWW………..AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!” I shrieked as my anus was torn asunder!!

Foofaji began slapping my bare butt even as he increased the pace of thrusts in my asshole!!!!!
……..
……….
“Ab samhji saali madarchodini!!!! ………. Mard se chudwane ka matlab!!! ………. Teri gand aur phudi phad ke ek kar doonga….. saali Rin-ku-tiya!!!!” Foofaji jeered & his abuses made me cum hard & uncontrollably!!!

“Haan!!!! Mai Rinku!!! Mai MADARCHODINI hoon!!! …. Gaand maro meri!!! Foofaji!!! ……… FUCK YOUR BITCH!!!! I am your bitch!!!!! OOhhh Foofaji!!!!! FUCK MY ASS!!! FUCKMEPLEASEEEEE….Aaahhh!!!!!!” I shrieked & gasped as he pummelled my butt!!!!

He reached forward & groped my dangling tits even as he slapped my bare bouncing butt cheek with his other hand!!!!
All the while slamming his cock into my painfull anus!!!!!

I was shrieking like a banshee as my cunt exploded in uncontrollable orgasms after orgasm as Foofaji used me exactly like the humiliation loving slut that I was, loved!!!!
………..
…………….
………………..
If my asshole was torn & ravaged, my butt cheeks felt as if they were on fire with all the spanking I had received at the hands of my sex crazy Foofaji!!!

Spit was drooling from between my lips, mixing with the tears running down my cheeks as Footage continued to fyck me & abuse me with equal vehemence!!!!!
…….
…….
Then, eventually, when I had given up the hope of getting through this without passing out, I felt Foofaji stiffen!!!

He held his cock deep within me as I waited for the familiar feeling of growing wramth within me as his seed spread inside my ass!!! 

…. & I waited……….!!!!
………… & I waited with bated breath for Foofaji to cum inside me!!!! ……….!!!!

But he simply waited till he had controlled himself & pulled out his cock disdainfully!!!

“AAAhhhh!!!” I groaned as he forcefully pulled out & when I turned around to look at him, Foofaji had turned around & was already walking back towards the clutter of chairs!!!!

He had left me looking exactly like a ‘kutiya’ would have after having been used by many on the street!!!

To top it, the ‘madarchodini kutiya’ herself was unable to move a muscle as she quivered & trembled as her body was racked by uncontrollable passion!!!!
……..
…………
………………
“Rinku!!! Saali kutiya!!! ………… Saafai kya teri randi maa Lajjo aa ke karegi?” Foofaji growled & I saw that he walked to a chair & placed his leg on the seat!!!!

His cock was dangling in between the tunnel created by his legs & he pointed towards it as he grinned while staring at my plight without mercy!!!!

I just couldn’t get my convulsing body to respond to my brain & it took me a few minutes to gather my breath, calm myself enough so that I could crawl towards Foofaji like an obedient bitch!!!

As I crawled over, Foofaji indicated what he wanted me do with an evil smile!!!

The depraved bastard would finally show me my ‘aukat’ after all!!!!
…….
…………
I knelt & composed myself below his dangling cock & open ass!!!

Then I leaned forward & licked his hairy balls & then began licking at his slimy wet cock which had very recently been pummelling my horny cunt & had later ravaged my shitty asshole!!!!!

I closed my eyes as I began to lick & suck his Foofaji’s ass clean from the nauseating residue from my butthole!!!!

I cleant his shaft from top to the base ensuring the gleaming shaft was clean & then I wiped his cock dry with my silky brown hair!!!!
……..
………….
Barely had I finished cleaning Foofaji’s cock, when he patted his flabby bums & indicated to me what he wanted next from his ‘madarchodini kutiya’!!!!!!!!!
…….
………..
…………….
I gulped as I baulked at the prospect of doing what Foofaji wanted but somewhere, deep down, the slut named Rinku must have beamed with delight of what Foofaji had indicated!!!!
…….
………..
I placed each of my palms on each of Foofaji’s butt cheeks & stretched out his dirty looking & foul smelling puckered anal orifice!!!!

But what else can a submissive humiliation loving slut do but follow orders!!!!

I used my thumbs to further widen Foofaji’s shit hole & then ran my tongue around the edge!!!

I heard Foofaji gasp & I gently but quickly applied a huge glob of my spit all over his asshole & then poked it with the tip of my tongue!!!!

“AAHh!!!......Wah!!! …..  WWAaahhh!!! ….. Rinku!!!! Madarchodini!!!! ………… Yeh hai teri asli aukat!!!!” ……. Foofaji sneered as I gorged on his asshole, cleaning it, gulping rapidly as I tried to keep myself from puking!!!!!

Foofaji reached backwards, grabbed my head & pushed my face against his anus!!!

He rubbed my face between his ass cheeks defiling me as much as he could!!!!
I was gasping as I tried to breath while my nose & mouth were pressed hard against his puckered ass hole but Foofaji was relentless!!!!

He was chuckling as he degraded his bitch!!!

While Rinku, the bitch, on her part was gasping not just because her face was being rubbed against Foofaji’s ass hole but because the whole thing was so humiliating, that I was unable to control my passion & my cunt was flooded with my juices which were flowing out of my fucked up pussy in torrents!!!!
……….
………..
Then, just as he had done earlier too, Foofaji, flung me aside like a discarded toy & walked a few steps away!!!

I looked at him as I gathered my breath & realized that he was pumping his cock!!!

Like a true slut, I crawled forward with the intention of taking his cock in my mouth but he shook his head warning me saty put & said, “Rinku!!! ….. Madarchodini!!!! ……….  Saali kitni giri hui kutiya hai re tu!!! ………… Iss lund se maine teri maa, Lajjo ko bhi choda hai!!! ……… Lekin woh ek veshya thi….hai!!! ………. Lajjo ne apna jism beech kar tum teen najayaj baachon ko bada kiya!!! ………. Par tu ek tharki kutiya hai jo sirf apni chut ki pyas bujhane ke liye nangi ho kar chudti hai!!!” …. ‘Thooo!’ ……… Foofaji said & spat right on my face!!!!!!

I sat kneeling, in front of him, staring at him, as he degraded me further!!!

“Rinku!!! Saali!!! Reshu aur maine tujhe tere bachpan me apni godh me khilaya tha!!! ……… Tab kabhi soocha nahi tha ke teri bhari jawani me tujhe nangi karke, tujhe innhi jaangon ke beech me rakh kar chudwaoonga!!!!”

I gulped realizing that Foofaji & his wife had really been one of my most favorite uncle & aunt while growing up!!!!
But, that day, I had lost all my shame & allowed the slut within me to do one more unthinkably immoral & scandalous sex act!!!!

“Madarchodini Rinku!!! ….. Aur tujhe mere baache chahiye??!?!!....... Saali tujhe baache doonga par mere nahin …..!!!
Tujhe saara gaon aake chodega!!!! ……….. Jindagi bhar doondti pheregi, ke kisska najayaj paap apni thooki hui kok me le kar ghum rahi hai!!!”
……
……….
He was pumping hard & I knew he would be cumming any time soon!!!

But Foofaji continued to berate me!!!

“Rinku!!! Saali kutiya!!! ………. Maine teri maa ko choda hai!! ……. Ab maine tujhe bhi choda hai aur kafi baar aur bhi thokoonga!!! ……… lekin uske pehle mai teri beti ko bhi chodunga!!! ……. Haan!!! Mujhe pata hai!! ……. Woh Anuja teri najayaj beti hai na!!!! ……. Who bhi toh ab 21 saal ki ho gayi hai!!!! ………….. Ab uss kuttiya ki aulad bhi naath mai hi utaroonga!!! ………. Woh bhi tere hi saamne!!! …….. Tu, teri maa aur teri beti …… teeno randiyon ko bari bari chodoonga!!!! ……… Lajjo rand hai!!! …….. Rinku, tu ek kutiya hai!!! …….. Aur kamsin Anu ko mai meri rakhail bana kar rakhoonga!!!”

With that Foofaji took a couple of steps in my direction & before I could draw a breathe, he splattered his hot white gel all over my face & tits!!!!

“Rinku!!! ….. Madarchodini!!!!.... Yehi teri aukat hai!!!! ………. Teri maang me sindoor nahi….. mera sperm hoga!!!!” Foofaji said & rubbed his cock in the parting of my hair!!!

Foofaji backed away a few steps with a grimace & pointed at the floor where his sperm had splattered & said, “Chaat le, saali!!!”
I obeyed instantly!!!
I bent over & licked up the drops of cum off the floor & also off my torso & ate my favorite snack!!!!

Foofaji was watching me with a sneer on his face!!!

“Rinku!!! ….. Madarchodini!!!! Kutiya!!! Bahut maaje le ke kha rahi tu!!! ………… Mera gand bhi chaati!! …… Sperm bh chaat chaat ke kha rahi hai!!! …………. Ab ek hi cheez bak hai!! ……… teri pyaas bhi bhujha deta hoon!!!!

With that Foofaji let his bladder open & splashed his golden warm pungent liquid all over my face & body!!!!!

I sat with an open mouth as Foofaji drenched me with his piss!!!!
…….
…………
When he had finished his full load, he wore his clothes & just before leaving pushed me face forward into the puddle by placing the sole of his foot against the back of my head!!!

As my hair flopped into the putrid mess, he wiped the floor with my hair & said, “Rinku!!! Yeh sab teri muh se tere andhar jaana chahiye!!!! ………… Saafai pasand hai mujhe!!! ……….. Ekdum clean kar ke hi aana!!! ….. Samhaj gayi na saali! KUTIYA!!!!……… Tere chehre par meri muth ki khoosbu aani chahiye!!! ……… Chaal saaf kar sab kuch!!!...... Rinku!!! …..MADARCHODINI!!!!” Foofaji said insultingly & spat on my back & walked away as I began licking up his piss & cum off the floor!!!!!

Even as he walked away, I dutifully dipped a finger in the putrid mess, picked up a thick glob of Foofaji’s floating white gel & smeared it in the parting of my hair!!!!

As Foofaji walked out of the garage, I fell on my side right into the puddle of filth as my body convulsed with orgasms at the incredible humiliation I had just experienced from Foofaji!!!!

Then, as my body shuddered, I tried to stick out my tongue to lick up the mess in which I lay & I realized that Foofaji was correct, ‘I was a kutiya & a madarchodini in the truest sense!!! I was Foofaji’s Rin-KU-TIYA….. Madarchodini!!!!’!!!!!!!!

-X-X-X-
[+] 3 users Like nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice ..
Like Reply
very good story
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Show some manners and thannk Foofaji for the McBurger meal.
Like Reply