Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ideas to Capture wife or Gf nude pics
Hi Friends, Share your ideas and tricks to capture nude pics of your wife. My wife always goes mad when I take camera in my hand while she is nude

Best Idea according to me is to make her high and then try for Nude photos while she is drunk  :D :D

Please share more ideas
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-03-2019, 12:37 AM)lucifer Wrote: Hi Friends, Share your ideas and tricks to capture nude pics of your wife. My wife always goes mad when I take camera in my hand while she is nude

Best Idea according to me is to make her high and then try for Nude photos while she is drunk  :D :D

Please share more ideas

Good idea   :D Heart
Like Reply
(07-03-2019, 12:37 AM)lucifer Wrote: Hi Friends, Share your ideas and tricks to capture nude pics of your wife. My wife always goes mad when I take camera in my hand while she is nude

Please share more ideas

You want to post your wife photo?
Like Reply
lol why not
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 02:05 AM)lucifer Wrote: lol why not

Post any one picture.
Like Reply
Specify the type of notification
Like Reply
Hide the mobile in airplane mode and record the video post the screeshots
8 inches from Bangalore
Like Reply
Hahaha, all are afraid of their wives... Me too. Thats why I do not like the idea of hiding your phone. If you are caught then it will be embarrassing. I say to my wife that I cannot live without shagging and I dont want to shag on someone else so I need your pics to shag on. It works many times but whichever method you use, you will get caught one day for sure.
Like Reply
(13-03-2019, 03:31 PM)cuckhubby121 Wrote: Hahaha, all are afraid of their wives... Me too. Thats why I do not like the idea of hiding your phone. If you are caught then it will be embarrassing. I say to my wife that I cannot live without shagging and I dont want to shag on someone else so I need your pics to shag on. It works many times but whichever method you use, you will get caught one day for sure.

hahaha yes bro.. we are afraid  . By the way thats wat makes it hot

Our wife being homely and sometime being an exclusive queen in sites like xossipy  ;)
Like Reply
haha..nice
Like Reply

Please share more ideas

Yes. That's the best first thing to get it started.
I did same , on a holiday in Shimla. Got her a vodka in juice, and repeated her drink with Bacardi the 2nd time. Damn the mixture of drinks made her soo tipsy, can't tell you.

That night while having sex, i took my phone and recorded the act. She had her eyes closed all the time, so didn't react at all.
Like Reply
Capture them while peeing
Like Reply
Often best beauty is highlighted while they are asleep. I would still recommend take the photos openly.. as in no secrecy. Knowingly they would respond well sometimes.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
If she is totally enjoying sex at that time she will not be in herself at that time you can take anything you want. Before sex if she is a conservative woman she will not allow for pics.
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
there are many camera apps that dont open the actaual camera but takes pics . use that to capture pics and she wont notice it as in screen nothing is seen.
Like Reply