Adultery Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse
Hi Everyone I am an ardent reader of stories in xossipy and I have been wanting to write my wife’s real story which happened recently during her trip to her friends farmhouse.

I will try explaining the story as detailed as possible as from her perspective . I shall also add real pics where ever possible so please read the story completely and do give your comments on my first ever story.

So let’s get started

We are a couple in our mid 30’s from Bangalore and are in respectable IT jobs in a reputed company. We have a good sex life and usually have sex at least 3 times a week which lasts for quite some time.  Both of us are sexually satisfied and happy.

Coming to myself my name is Akshay I am fair and good looking and  I have kept myself fit with yoga and swimming and I’m blessed with a good 6 inches of manhood and girth of about 2.5 inches  

Coming to my wife her name is Shreya and she is a dusky beauty blessed with an amazing set of assets, I’m more of an ass man and she drove me nuts with her wide ripe ass when I met her for the first time .  Even today when she walks around many turn their eyes just to look at her swaying ass. Her stats are 34-30-38 

It all started when she was having a meeting with one of the clients and a guy from other team had to join the call and participate in it. His name was Venkat and he was the tech nerd hailing from Andhra. Coming to Venkat he was on the darker side but was decent enough to look at but he was more from a village background hence he was lacking confidence in public speaking skills

Shreya had to be a bridge between the client and Venkat and help in seamless delivery of the project. During the call there were multiple times when the client wanted to express something and the same was not completely understood by Venkat. Shreya had to jot down all of the requirements separately in order to not skip anything.

Post the call Shreya pinged him and asked him to come to the meeting room in Order to discuss on the project requirements this was the first meeting  of them together.  As we were well versed in multi languages Shreya spoke to him in Telugu and helped him so that the project gets completed on time.  They exchanged numbers and then slowly started chatting about work and personal stuff too. 

Within a short span of time they became good friends from colleagues. He used to subtly flirt with her and try touching her hand or shoulder whenever he used to find a chance.

One week into the friendship Shreya came home from work and told me that she has invited him for lunch over the weekend and asked me to not have any plans so that I can meet him. I was a lil surprised as Shreya usually doesn’t call any guests home until they are very close to us. 

Shreya woke up early on a Sunday and put all things in place and made sure that the house looked Spick and span and she cooked all of the meal to perfection.  Now coming to her dress that day she carefully chose a nice tight fitting denim and T-shirt which just covers till her waist. The denim was sitting perfectly and accentuated her already bulging ass that made sure to show how curvy my wife was and the T-shirt was just enough to hide her 34 cup breasts. I was like wow this women has dressed to kill today. I went close to her and held her hand and pulled her towards me and smooched her she was startled at this sudden onslaught and tried pushing me away but I was in no mood to listen and slowly started to move my hands towards her waist I pulled the T-shirt slightly up and ran my hands over her bare waist and pinched her she let out a soft moan and looked at me with mock anger and said No No No! Not now as he may come any moment I was affirmative and said no I need you now and pulled her closer and slid my hands inside her denim and touched her cotton blue panty line slowly I separated the band and bang my fingers were now touching her bare upper ass we smooched hard and then I moved one hand and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped her and slid my hand inside her panty she was cleanly shaven and my hand was cupping her honey pot which was warm and craving for a finger.  

Slowly I pushed her on the Couch and She arched her back and gave me a free access now I ran my fingers up and down her vertical lips and she was enjoying the effect it had on her.  I removed her denim and panty and spread her legs and wow what a magnificent site was it clean shaven and mouthwatering pussy to eat I bought my younger out and licked her once from bottom to the top and tasted her nectar now I was in no mood to let her go and pushed my younger deeper she moaned and held my hair and pushed me deeper to lick it more and I was licking her and sucking the clitoris and as the intensity deepened there was a buzz at the door. 

Shreya freaked out and said I told you not to  and hurriedly got up and pushed me aside she was really tensed and picked up the clothes but to her dismay the panty was wet and was soiled she gave me a angry look and said see what you have done. I smirked and said it had to happen and said big deal don’t wear a panty that’s all. She asked me to shut up and stop giving stupid suggestions, I asked her to think practically she is at home and no one will know except me that she isn’t wearing a panty and if it’s so difficult she can go and change in mid way when he is engaged in a conversation withMe. 

She reluctantly agreed and put only her denims and took the panty to put it in the common bathroom and asked me to open the door quickly as there was another buzz.

The first sight:

————————

I opened the door and saw a guy standing outside and knew he was Venkat( I had seen couple of pics from office in Shreya’s phone) the guy was darker in person than In photos and was decent to look at. I welcomed him and we exchanged pleasantries meanwhile Shreya walked in and he gave her a handshake and while going inside I could see him catching glimpses of her ass as she was walking towards the hall. I knew she had such effect on men and kept quiet. 

We were indulged in a lengthy discussion as the snacks were served. By then Shreya was also comfy in denims without panty and was moving around freely. As the discussion deepened on other topics unknowingly the soft drink glass slipped from where he had placed it and fell on the ground shattering the glass and pieces spreading across the floor. 

Shreya quickly sprung into action and got a broom from the utility and sat down to clean the glass pieces. Guys now this was an involuntary action as any women would do it  under these circumstances but the only difference today was that she was wearing a low waist denim and no panty to cover her huge ass. As she bent down and sat in squatting position to clean the glass her ass was partially visible and her ass crack too was visible which she did not expect. The sight was such that Venkat’s eyes had a glow like he had seen some treasure and his gaze was fixed on what was visible he did not care that I was just sitting few meters away from him.  Realising the impact she had on him as her back was towards him she looked at me as to what to do I said stay calm finish ur job and go as though nothing happened( these were exchanged through our eyes only) 

Assuming that I’m ok with the same and as our session was incomplete making things more hornier that day for both of us my wife took more time to clean the same showing him her naked mounds for quite some time I could see the uneasiness growing in him as he struggled to hide his erection. He executed himself and asked me if he could use the washroom and unknown to me I said yes and showed him the common bathroom 

He was taking longer time than expected but came out after 10 mins and we had our lunch and then he left for the day ( later we came to know that he took so long because he was sniffing her soiled panty which he confessed during the first session with my wife which will come in later part of the story)

During the conversation he had mentioned that he was having a farmhouse near Hosur and asked us to join someday so that he will show around the same. He was growing vegetables fruits and also had a farm house built for his weekend gate away.

Things returned to normalcy and we both were busy in our projects. It was couple of weeks and we hadn’t had any action due to lots of work. Shreya called me from office and said that this week Venkat has invited us to his farmhouse and we have to go as a reciprocation for our hospitality. I agreed and asked her which day she said we can go on a Saturday and come back on Sunday. The plan seems fine and we all agreed upon.

But destiny had some other plans for them

In store. I got a call on Friday evening that I had to urgently fly to Hyderabad for a

Last minute meeting arranged by my client , I tried my best to postpone it but it was in vain.

I expressed my concern to Shreya and said that we may plan this next time and if possible kindly reschedule the meet. She was visibly upset and gave a mouthful to me and said she had rescheduled a lot of other things in order to accommodate this plan to which I told if that’s the case she can go without me and continue the plan. She was very disturbed so I told her ok calm down and you guys go and I shall join you on Sunday directly once I’m back. She reluctantly agreed to it and we gave each other our good night kiss and slept off

Seductive Saturday:

——————————

I woke up by around 4 AM and finished by shower to catch my flight to Hyderabad and kissed her a goodbye as she was sleeping. She was still half asleep and smooched me and said come back soon I miss you!! I said I miss her too and left for the airport 

As I sat in my cab my heart was racing thinking what Venkats plan were as he was so into my wife and what all could happen when I am away and why am I not there with her when she is going to someone else’s farmhouse.

Seductive Saturday Shreyas perspective

—————————————————————-

I was asleep and then heard the shower sound in the washroom the time was around 4 AM and understood that it must be Akshay getting ready for the clients meet I so wanted to get into the shower with him and get myself fucked hard. It had been quite a while that we had a good steamy session as we were busy with our projects. But I was too lazy to get up and go also I was well aware that if I go inside now I would not get the proper fuck I deserved so in order to control my inner lust I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I was in my dream world with horny thoughts and there comes a scene which is still etched in my head I’m bending on the couch and getting my ass spanked one after the other starting with my left one and then on the right… aaahhhh!!!! Aaahhhh!!! Harder!!!!! Touch me…. And make me your slut!!! Spread my ass and lick it, ooh yes they are all yours!!!!! These were the words I was moaning in my dreams and then I see a dark hand spreading them and licking them and making my ass hole wet with his tongue….ummmhhhhh!!! Aaaahhh!!! Ouchhh!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!  Wow ur tongue feels so good don’t stop, keep licking hmmmm!!!! Ummmmm!!!!!! Yes baby eat my ass I’m all yours today don’t leave an inch make me feel loved today!!!!! Slowly he stops licking and then I see myself screaming louder as he bites me on my ass etching his teeth deeper in my flesh and making sure that there is a hickey on my left ass cheek , I turn behind and look at him and say why did you leave the other? He now asks me to sleep on the couch with my back a lil In the air and goes down on my right one ooh god!!!! I just can’t explain the ecstasy I was in when his warm tongue circled on my naked flesh of my right ass I was enjoying every second of the on going assault on my back  aaaahhhhhhh!!! Now he opened his mouth and like someone bites into a burger he bit into my ass I was in seventh heaven Ooh god!!!! Yes please bite me harder harder Venkat that’s how you give a hickey!!!!!What????????????????????? Venkat????????????? 

My mind was so confused with the name and sight of him but I was enjoying my dream and due to all that was going on I was getting completely wet beneath due to unknown pleasure and someone else biting and mauling me other than Akki for some strange reason I was liking what I was seeing and I was enjoying the very sight of it. 

What I see next in the dream amuses me,

he just parts my cheeks and licks from my pussy lips to the ass hole he does it again from down to up and vice versa I was moaning loudly ooh yeah!!!!! Lick me you fucker!!!! Lick me like I have never been licked!!!!! Today I’m your slut and you’re gonna fuck me like there is no tomorrow!!!! Yes baby please lick me!!! I want to be drenched in ur saliva!!! Wow!!!!!! Now that is what I call a true worshipper of an ass and I was so so turned on with the act before I could complete my dream fuck I was woken up by Akki so that he can say his good bye kiss we smooched a little longer than usual and then he said wow that was nice and left to the airport. Lil did he knew about my dream or my intentions behind the smooch.

As soon as he left my eyes were wide open and I was visibly a lil surprised as to what was the dream that i just had wow!!! a sex dream with someone else that too my colleague. But my body did respond well I thought and slept again to see if my dream can be completed.

The phone ring woke me up and as it was to be my dream could not be completed as the dream which came before akki woke me up did not come again, hence I woke up with disappointment and it was already 8 AM it was Akki who said he had reached and to take care of myself and will see us soon. As I was about to keep the phone I got a message from Venkat!!

V: Hey shrey good morning ready for the outing?
S: Hey Venkat Gm yes looking forward to it!
V: ok get ready and c ya at 10 
S: Sure!

Now there was some unknown happiness and butterflies in my stomach as this was my first time going out with someone else other than my Akki and to top it up I was just in a sex dream with someone other than my husband and I am going to his farmhouse all alone. 

I got out of the bed and then finished all the chores and packed things and was ready by 9.45 AM, I was wearing a track pant and T-shirt as this was a casual outing. My track pant was body hugging and showed my shapely thighs and ass and the T-shirt was just perfect to cover my assets. 

At 10 AM I get down and see that Venkat is waiting with his car and he was dressed in a shorts and tee wearing shades and he was looking nice! This is the first time I saw him in casuals his legs were toned and he had nice chiseled body worked up forearms I was wondering how I missed observing all these. He came to me and did something unthinkable instead of the usual handshake he hugged me, though it was a side hug it created a kind of spark in me when my hands for a second though touched his hips on the side he had flat tummy and well maintained body. He in turn felt my side boobs on his side chest. All this lasted only for about 30 seconds but the impact it had was good!

V: ooh you look nice in this dress!
S: thank you! You look good too in the casuals!
V: thank you!
S: so what plans for the day?
V: first let’s leave from here on the way we can have breakfast and then head to the farmhouse. I have asked my cook to prepare nice chicken items so that we can have good meal!
S: sounds nice!! 

He helps me with the luggage and then I sit in the front seat and off we go.. we stopped midway for some breakfast and then headed towards his farmhouse. I being the inquisitive person asked him how he has Been maintaining a nice body for which he blushed and said that he works in the farm every weekend and that’s how he is fit and slim.

I did not know how time flew and within next 2 hrs we were at his farm. He unloaded the luggage and we went inside. The farm was a 5 acre area and he was using most of the land to grow different vegetables and fruits and he had  built a small house for himself which was a 1BHK types. We went inside and he put my luggage in the room and his outside. He apologised and said that-we have only 1 room and bathroom as the hall is big enough he shall sleep there and I can in the room.

I said ok as I did not want to speak anything more and make it sound awkward for both

It was already around 3 PM and I was very hungry. We freshened our selves and the cook started to serve us the food. The chicken curry was yum and I ate to my full. Then we sat down and started talking about office and other things by the time we knew it was 5 PM and the cook brought us our tea and we sipped on the tea and were engrossed in the conversation. 

At around 6 PM the cook came and he said he shall take leave and all the items are already there inside and explained what’s where and left the place.

Now it was only me and Venkat in the entire place there was cool breeze coming from outside and the climate was romantic and we were sipping our tea.

S: Venkat tell me something do you have any girlfriends?
V: ha ha why do you wanna know
S: Arey tell me naa i really wanna know if you had any love affairs
V: hmmm ok I did love a girl in my college days and could not propose her due to lack of confidence and hence remained single ever after 
S: what???? Single ever after then how do you manage??? I’m blurted out without thinking!! I just bit my tongue and stopped midway
V: Ahem ahem someone wants to know something special. Ok what’s there to hide from you I use my hand. Happy satisfied he asked me
S: you mean you are still virgin?
V: who said and he winked at me 
S: then???? With whom I asked playfully
V: here and there some action but not into a serious relationship he said
S: I was like ok then he does have experience and just smiled and kept quite
V:  sensing the awkwardness he said hey can we see the farm if you are ok else it might get really dark
S: ooh yea let’s go 

Obviously we cannot cover the whole farm as it was almost dark so he said he will show a place which is his fav. The gates of his place were locked and no one was there in the entire farm.  There was lush greenery around and we were walking towards an old well from there we could see almost entire farm which had trees all around and it was wonderful.

He turned towards me and asked me hey shrey did you take bath under pump set anytime when you were young? I said no why? He said you missed a lot of fun in your life if you haven’t had that experience. Now some random thoughts were running in my mind and was thinking why did he ask me this question and what does he want? I wanted to tease and test him further so I said

S: ok then today we can take the experience 
V: what?? are you serious? 
S: yea!!
V: think again you may feel cold and may catch cold you city breeds!!
S: lol no way what do you think of me you village belle i said mockingly 
V: Ok so be it I will switch on the motor and come and he went inside something which was like a store room and once he switched on  the water started pouring out of the pipe  and he came out and said this is where all of our cousins were taking bath when we were young.

I was like wow underneath this pipe he said yes and then he removed his slippers and came closer. The water was falling in a small tank type which was rectangle and then was flowing out in the fields. 

He said we need to get inside the tank and then the water shall keep falling and the same can be used like a shower. I was like ok and jumped inside the tank wow the force of the water was too high and I was soaked in water from top to bottom within 10 seconds.

Now coming to my attire I was in tee and was wearing a white bra inside had green hugging track-pant and panty inside. 

Due to the pressure of the water the clothes were sticking to my body And my 34 size boobs were prominently displayed and my nipple started to get hard due to the cold water hitting it. My tee was stuck to my pant and my ass shape was clearly visible to Venkat!! 

Venkat was enjoying the show as he was staring at me and when I look he used to look elsewhere. I asked him also to join and he was reluctant I said in an affirmative voice to join inside and he obliged. I did not expect what I was to see next 

He removed his shirt and I could see his slim and chiseled body with nice worked out arms and biceps. I thought ok something nice today and was thinking he will come inside but no I was in for another surprise he removed his shorts and he was only in his boxers. For a moment I was taken aback as he had no guilt or shame. I was happy to see him like that from inside and my eyes hungrily gazed at his manhood but being a women and that too married I just looked in other direction and before I turned around he jumped inside the tank.

The tank was not that big and it was just enough to hold 2 ppl as there was a pipe protruding for water he had moved a lil inside and water was falling on him now there was only an inch of distance between us my heart was racing with lots of thoughts and I was having a twitch in between my legs standing in such close proximity with him. My mind was back to the dream which I had in the morning and I was getting hornier and as luck has it due to water force his manhood touched my ass…. An electricity passed in my whole body with the touch and he was erect sensing this he asked me to come behind and he moved forward now the water was falling on me and it was a lil slippery there and as an instant reaction I held his hand and he looked behind as to what happened and I was balancing myself and again slipped and he came forward and held me near my waist and balanced me and asked me if I was ok. I said ok due to water force his boxers come down a bit and I could see his bulging cocks tip. My god!!! He was massive beneath definitely more than 6 probably 7 to 7.5 but not as fat as Akki but good enough of 2 inches of girth.

He knew I was staring at his manhood and smiled at me. I just smiled and said can we go?

V: so quick are you sure?
S: yes very much 
V:ok as you say
S: how do I get out as the force of water is more 
V: don’t worry I shall hold you and you can go out 
S: ok

It was slippery with that force of water and as I was climbing out I was slipping a bit this time as an instant reaction he held my ass as I was on the tanks wall and he inside and he pushed me out. I am 100% sure he must have felt my ass completely and he must have been very happy.

We came back to the house and I took bath freshened and was wearing a night pant and tee

He changed to lungi and T-shirt and we sat in the hall. He asked me if I drink to which I said occasionally and he said today is a good occasion and let’s drink I asked him what’s the occasion and he said he had a lovely women’s company and he never had a drink with a beautiful and sexy women and looked into my eyes.

Though I adored his compliment somewhere inside guilt was overpowering me and I said thank you and kept quiet.

He got out a bottle of vodka and poured me the fist drink and bought snacks and we started to drink

Round1:
————-

We both were having round one of our drinks and I asked him why didn’t he live anyone post his unsuccessful love story in college? He just smiled and said he never got to meet a beautiful girl like me hence he did not proceed. Now I was slowly getting turned on with those comments and said Accha really?
V: yes I Swear and I bet you that if you were in my college I would have made all courage and proposed you
S: I blushed and told him nope I am fat
V: what?? Who said??
S: I am saying I am on the fatter side 
V: no ways your beautiful you have….. he paused 
S: I asked him please complete you have?

Round 2
————-
We poured our round 2 and he was opening up a bit 

S: common now Venkat you can say what you want to we are good friends now
V: I am not sure how to put it across but you have the best body I have seen so far 
S: ooh you mean nice figure
V: yes yes that only
S: ooh is it????? I was also a lil tipsy hence I wanted to tease him a bit more and Asked
What do you like the most in me?

he gulped his drink down and  looked at me and said

V: you really wanna know?
S: I slapped on his thighs on top of the lungi and said yes!!! It’s ok you can feel free
V: he looked at me in my eyes and said I just love your ass you have the best ass ever and I drool over them 
S: aaah I expected this would be the answer and smiled. Inside my heart was racing and my stomach was having butterflies and intense storm was building inside my body when I heard it from him. The only thing which came into my mind was his teeth digging into my ass mounds and he giving me hickeys 

He came closer and said into my ears

V: wish I had such a wife I would not let her go anywhere and would keep her busy whole night and winked at me
S: I said oooh oooh some one has that kinda stamina is it 
V: ooh yea you have no idea

Round 3
————-
Now we were down with 3 rounds and both of us had no filters whatsoever 

S: ooh I do not know how to comment 
V: ooh wanna try me?
S: V what are you talking? I’m married 
V: sorry i did not mean in that way just got carried away 
S: Ok I was also teasing you and winked at him. 

V let’s play something interesting we have whole night and I’m feeling bored here 

V: Ok let me come back

10 mins later he comes back with a jar and some paper chits in them

V: this was a game I used to play with my girlfriend, we can try it
S: is it??? what’s this game about
V: I have put chits in the jar and you pick the chit..which ever game comes we need to play that, no cheating and only one chit can be picked so be wise and pick
S: what games are there in them
V: from carroms to poker and even strip poker is there in them so you know the deal and he winked at me 
S: OMG!!! I was already turned on with the discussion we had earlier and hearing strip poker I was like wow that’s interesting let’s see.

V:  he shakes the jar and then asks me to close my eyes and pick a chit

With shaky hands I pick a chit and open it and to my surprise and luck it was written STRIP POKER I was feeling happy inside but acted as tough I was dejected and said as below
S: NO yaar not this game some other may be 
V: No shrey we had an agreement we would play what’s being picked 
S:  yaar but Strip poker and with you??? I’m not that…: comfortable 
V: he you are being a cry baby now Lol!!! Scared of losing is it????

V: he bought out the cards and we started to play the first round 

Poker Round 1
———————-
Dealing of cards were done and we both put out our bets and called for a show… Yay I had won the round and he lost 

S: yay!!! I won I won
V: ok madam you win tell me what to do
S: I look at him from top to bottom and say ok remove your shirt 
V: Ok

Off goes the shirt and he is sitting shirtless in front of me the sight was turning me on but I maintained my calm and continued the game 

Poker Round 2
———————-
Dealing was done and bets were placed and this round was won by him

I had a sad face and he had a glow in his eyes and face 

S: you win tell me what you want me to do
V: remove your T-shirt 
S: this was the first time I was removing my T-shirt in front of someone else I had my apprehension hence I was still thinking but alcohol was also taking effect I asked him to turnaround which he obliged

Slowly I remove my T-shirt and threw  it aside and I was in my bra and tight track pants 

I asked him to turn around and he said wow and looked at my boobs and smiled and said now we are even 

Pictures and great fun to follow upon likes and comments…..   
[+] 11 users Like Assworshipper88's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply
As a first step, I would like to congratulate you on writing your first story...
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 06:25 AM)ricah43165 Wrote: As a first step, I would like to congratulate you on writing your first story...

Thanks buddy..
Like Reply
Wow, he is going to lose and show his monster cock for which she is going become a slave.
Like Reply
Great start...
In the absence of husband....look like wifey is going to have a blast with Venkat at his farmhouse.
waiting for next.....
Like Reply
wonderful
Like Reply
congratulations on your first story and expecting a long and complete story.
Like Reply
Superb
Continue
Like Reply
Great updates
Like Reply
This thread has been deleted
Like Reply
Great start,
Congradulations for ur debutant erotica
Continue plz
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Poker Round 3
———————
Now the whole scene around was changing with both of us glancing at each other and enjoying the half nakedness. My body was shivering and I was getting wet with this new found erotic cards game!!!

I could sense the tension in his boxers and he was trying his best to hide his semi erect cock

The cards were traded and we placed the bets and when I was about to throw my chips he also threw at the same time and our hands touched each others and I jolted with the touch!!!

He held my hand and looked into my eyes and I was melting inside out with those intense looks. Before anything could happen I slowly released my hands and said Venky let’s continue our game!!! He also came back to his senses and called for a show

We placed the cards and he had won the round. He was having a glow in his face as if he had conquered something great!!!!

S: ooh no how did you manage to win this too??
V: luck in my favour
S: yes that it is!! I was thinking inside in my favour too!!!
V: now that I have won this round I want to see those treasure troves hidden inside but I just don’t want this moment to be normal!!!

S: ooh yes you are going to see something which you have been eyeing from the day I met you!!!
V: how do you know that???!
S: it’s called women’s instinct!!!!!
V: Shrey I want this sight to be a wonderful one which my memory will hold for a long time hence I want you to please let me remove your pants in the way I want to!!!!

S: what on earth are you planning Venkat???
V: I want to see them as close as possible hence would you mind laying down on the couch while I sit near your legs and then slowly slide your tracks down
S: ooh ok someone is very kinky!!!!

I get up and walk toward the couch and sleep on my stomach.

My black tracks were hugging my globes and my 38 inch ass was on its full display with the curves accentuated
I could feel Venkat drooling over the very sight of it. He was undressing me with his He came closer to my ears and said may I remove your tracks down myself so I get to see them while doing it?

Please please do not say no as I have won this round!!!

I seductively looked into his eyes and said yes!!!!

But one condition you should not touch my ass till I ask you to!!! He reluctantly agreed!!

His hands were on my band and slowly he lowered my tracks till my thighs and then he stopped for couple of minutes to enjoy the show!!

Now I was displaying my panty clad ass to Venkat and this was making me way too horny and I was dripping wet down there !!!!
Slowly he slid my tracks down taking his own time and enjoying every second of undressing me

He pulled my tracks till my knees and said

V: ooh fuck!!!! That is way too hot to control!!! I am having a raging Hard on looking at you like this!!! You have given me a very tough task to control myself and not touching them
S:Aaha is it??? Are you enjoying your view Venky???

V: ooh yes!!! Let me slide these completely and then view them in full glory!!!!

And out goes my tracks on the floor!!!!

Venky gasps and says fuck I must admit this is making me go nuts!!! I am dying to see you naked now!!!

S: you must win all the rounds Mr to make that happen and I wink at him!!!!

V: please can I see you like this for some more time before we proceed??

S:Venky enjoy your sight as much as you want!! Saying this i close my eyes and enjoy the free show I was giving him!!! Unknowingly I move my ass a bit and he gasps and says wooowwww!!!!!

S: if you’re done with your enjoyment through your eyes please come let’s continue the game here!!

He disappointingly comes and sits near the couch looking into my eyes and says Ok madam now let’s continue

The other round was won by me and I asked him to remove his lungi

He gets up looks at me and removes that in one go and drops it on the floor I get to see the shape of his already erect manhood

I gulp my saliva in excitement and he says this is giving a royal salute to your ass!!

S: ahem ahem someone’s monster is ready to pounce out!!  I look at it and say don’t worry baby you will be free in sometime as someone is gonna lose the game!!!

His cock was rock solid and big in size!!! I so wanted to feel it in my hand and slowly measure the size and pump it and lick it like a lollipop!! My eyes were fixed at it and Venky put his hand and gave it a squeeze! I was getting weaker by the moment!!!

Poker round 5
———————
This was very tricky round and it went on for about 10 mins and we called to show and alas I had lost this round

V: yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! This calls for a celebration and he poured us both shots of vodka which we drank

V: now I get to see you half naked or naked for the first time

S: how half naked or naked man??
V: if I ask you to remove your panty you shall be naked
S: oooh oooih some one wants to see my naked  mounds and vertical lips!!!

V: no I will wait for the best till the last now you can remove your bra my dear

S: I was now very conscious and was apprehensive on how to go topless in front  of him but I did not think so much as overthinking will not help now I said ooh ok so be it then
I stood up and unhooked my bra and threw it down

V: looking at me like a hungry wolf looking at his prey he shouts holy shit!!! You also have a lovely pair of tits need to suck on them and bite them too
S:  I was enjoying my compliments from inside but told him bite??? Are you an animal to bite everything. It’s only to see and enjoy!!!! Not to touch or bite!!!
V: are you serious?????????
S: yes I can give you some bonus provided you let me win the next round
V: that I can’t cos I want to see my fav pair of ass-ets can’t wait to bite them
S: ooh keep waiting who will let you bite them????
V: that we shall see
I went back to the same position I was before after unhooking my bra!!!! I was massively turned on and was just thinking how to go about from here!  I knew that once I take this path of sin there is no turning back!!! Lust over took my thoughts and said I need a good fuck and he is the one who shall give and don’t think about anything else!!!

Round 6 of Poker
————————-
The stakes were too high here either I see him naked or the other way around both of us did not wanna let go and we bet multiple times and the time had come to show and then it turned out to be that

I lost the game !!!!

Though I lost the game for the first time i was feeling very different and the same feel was probably on the first night when me and akki consummated our marriage

I gave him a handshake and said good congratulations and he was looking at me hungrily thinking I may strip anytime. Meanwhile I ran inside while my breasts juggled up and down..

He was disappointed and said hey!!!! game is a game and I need to see you naked and followed me

I just ran inside and locked my door!!!!Thoughts were spiralling all over and I was completely wet!!!!! I look down and see my pink panty was totally wet and the juices were dripping on my thighs!!! This is such a mess I thought!! He will definitely take his time to strip me naked hence I picked my towel to clean myself there and quickly changed into another panty and threw the soiled one in the bag!!!

Meanwhile he kept on knocking on the door asking me to open up as he had won the game and I was behaving like a sissy!!!

I opened the door and he looked into my eyes with deep lust!!!

He came closer held my hands in his and pulled me closer and voila our first kiss was in progress!!!

I lay my hands on his naked back and he on my waist and pulled me inside!! We were in tight embrace and my boobs were into his chest and my nipple were erect and crashing into his body!!! His rock solid manhood was crushing into my stomach and I was feeling the monsters heat there!!

He roamed his hand on my naked back till the neck as a shiver passed down my spine and I was in goosebumps and I held his strong arms and pulled him even closer!!

He got his hands towards my shoulders and then lower and lower and he cupped my breasts Awwwwwwww!!!! Uhhhhh!!!!! I moaned and involuntarily bit his lower lip!!!!

Now he bought his mouth down and kissed my breast!!! Wow what a feeling it was!!! He got his tongue out and licked my nipple and sucked it and took it in the mouth!! Oucccchhh!!! Yeassss!!!! Suck me!!!! Came out of my mouth and due to this new found ecstasy my hands moved from his back down to his ass and I press them on the boxers and press-him into me!!

His hands were roaming on my waist and he gives it a press!!! I shriek and bite his ear!!

He looks up and we look into each other and then he pushes me to the wall near the cot and he comes and kisses my neck!! Waaaawwwww!!! Aaaggghhhhh!!!!! Fucccckkkkk!!! Kissss meeee!!!! Is all that I could say!!!!! He kisses my lower neck and my shoulders and bites my ear passionately!! I slide my hands down and hold his ass firmly and slowly slide his boxers down about 3 inches only from behind!!!

for the very first time my hands fell on his naked body and the feel of it was pure bliss not a piece of fabric to restrict the feel of it. I dig my nails into his flesh and he shudders with pleasure and pain.

Now I could not control my self anymore and push my hands deeper and his boxers slide till his upper thighs and  I hold his fully naked ass as he was sucking and literally eating my nipples!! He bites me there!!! Ouccchhhhh!!!! Aaaahahhhhhh!!!! Veeennnnn!!!!! Kkkyyuyyyyy!!!!! Nnooooooooo!!!!!!

I could no longer hold back and bring my hand towards his manhood and move the fabric slowly down!!!

Off goes his boxers down and I hold the hot rod in my bare hands it was massive and pulsating with full vigor!!

I give it a gentle push and stroke it up and down and a moan escapes his mouth!!!!

V: oooohhhhhhhh!!!!yeasassssss!!!!! Yourrrrrr!! Hand feels so good!!!! How is it?

S: ooh Venkat this is massive!!!! I’m in love with your dick!! I am dying to be drilled by this!!!!!!

V: yeaaaahhh!!! I will Tear your pussy with this shrey!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!! Slowly!!!! He said

I was giving him a handjob and could not believe I’m holding his dick in my hands!!!
It was black and I could make out the veins of it and the bulb was violet in colour and it was growing harder and harder with each stroke!!!!

Now came the time for him to enjoy and touch the thing which he was dreaming and eyeing for a long time!!!!!

I was stroking him and he held my waist and pulled me now his naked dick was bouncing up and down!!!

He slowly slid his hands down and held both of his palms on my ass mounds!!!!

My heart was racing faster as I felt him hold them firmer and firmer and then he pushes me into him making his naked dick press harder against me!!

We both moaned loud as he won atlast and his hands were kneading my ass mounds and he was looking into my eyes and planted a kiss on my lips!!!

His hands slowly slid inside my panty and he was holding my naked ass atlast!!!! He was enjoying his touch on my naked mounds and was pinching and kneading them!!  

Meanwhile I held his tool and we both kissed each other passionately!!! Now I knew there was no going back and tonight I’m going to be his slut!! And wanted to feel this monster inside me!!

He broke the kiss and turned me around and pinned me to the wall!!!!

He bought his hands down and then I hear a sound faaaaaatttttttt!!!!!

I shriek in pain and shout aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! He spanked my ass hard!!!

V: Shrey I just love them can I spank them more??
S: venkyyyy!! I’m your property tonight do as you wish!!! They deserved to be spanked!!!
V: ooh yes!!!! You are mine tonight you bitch!!!
S: yes fucker!!!! Fuck the hell out of me!!!!

He spanks again and I cry and moan in pain harder and harder he spanks each time and I shudder in pain and pleasure!!

Now he gets his dick and places in between my ass and dry humps me ooh wow!!! The feel of his naked penis on my back had a magical effect!! He brings his hands and cups my breast and pinched my nipple!!

Aaaaaahhh!!!!! I arch my back and place my head on his shoulders!!!

He turns me around and kisses me as hard as possible!! He now was about to remove my panty!!!

I broke my kiss and jumped on the cot and slept on my stomach and hid my face inside the pillow with shyness!!!

he came and stood near the cot checking me out while my modesty was just covered only with a panty and I was about to lose it now!!!!!

I knew he was admiring me and my ass I did not dare look at him and was hiding myself in the pillow.

He walked towards me and he came close to my ears and whispered such a beauty should not be hidden behind a panty and need to breathe free….I did not know how to react to this compliment and just blushed and said is it? So what is your plan mister???  To free them??? I asked all the while Keeping my head below

Then he held my chin and made me look into his eyes and said let me show you!!!

The next moment I feel his fingers on my panty lines which are on my ass mounds!!! with both his hand he holds my panty and then slowly stuffs it inside making my panty look like a thong. I was surprised at this act of his.

The moment he does that a soft moan escapes my mouth and a fuck escapes his mouth!!!!!  For 10 seconds I don’t hear anything and then he gasps and whispers in my ears shrey you have the best pair of ass I have seen till date…. And they are just so so fucking good!!! and full that I just love them and yes they are to be worshipped everyday and without wasting a second he goes near my legs

slowly he starts kissing me from my legs to my thighs….. with every kiss due to the warmth of his lips and tongue my body was on fire aahhhhh!!!! Fuuuucccckkkkkkk!!! Hmmmm!!! Mmmmmmm!!!! Aaggghhhhh!!! Yes!!!!! Wow!!!! Kiss me!!!!! My breathing becomes faster!!! Slowly he is nibbling my thighs and now comes higher and higher kissing very slowly!!!! I was feeling his warmth on my thighs and inner thighs and the feeling was divine!!!

Next thing I feel his cock on my calf poking and then the things I have been waiting since my morning dream comes to play in perfection!!!

He plants a kiss near the place where my thighs stop and my ass mounds rise wow that was magical!!! I shriek and I shudder with this new feeling and before I knew his first kiss lands on my left ass aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmm!!!! Yes!!!!!! Wow!!!! Aaaaggghhhh!!! Fffffuuuuckkkkkk!!!Automatically escapes from my mouth!!!! As soon as The hot lips got pressed on my buns involuntarily my hand reached to his hair and I held his hair and pushed him again….. i think this involuntarily act of mine gave him his confidence and before I could even react I have his right hand on my right bun kneading my ass like a dough uffffffffff!!!!! Venkat!!!!!!!?!!!! Doooooooo yiuuuuuu likeee my asssss I was moaning and asking

Ooh shrey!!! The day I saw you clean those glass pieces I had made up my mind to taste them it was so fucking amazing just to see your crack that I went into the bathroom and luck had it that your panty was lying there I sniffed it for some 5 mins and mastrubated so hard that all of the cum inside came rushing!!!!!

Bite me Venkat!!!!  Show your love to my ass!!! They want to feel your mouth and teeth!!!! He needed no extra invitation and opens his mouth and pushes his teeth into my flesh and bites it as hard as he can…… ooooihhhhhhhhh myyuyyyyy gooooooddff!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I scream louder this time veeeeennnnnkaaaaattttttt!!!!!! The pain and the new found pleasure was driving me nuts from inside and I lock my legs with his back and he gets the clue.

Now I was being assaulted by his teeth… one after the other he gives me his love bites on each of my ass cheeks digging his teeth deeper with each bite. I was in tears with the mixed pain and pleasure feeling and could feel the satisfaction of my inner self after the ongoing assault for 5 mins

He stops now and whispers in my ear that now Is the time I wanna see them in all of their glory!!!! may I remove your panties with your permission???

By now I had lost all my inhibitions and said yes!!! He asked me to spread my legs a bit to bring down the panty and I obliged.

He slowly slid my panty till my knees and said OMG!!!!  This is is the best sight I have seen till date…. I just can’t believe I am seeing them naked without any cloth on your body..,,I’m gonna fuck them tonight mercilessly and bite them till ur cheeks are red and you beg me to stop I was turned on completely and just looked at him and moved me pelvic region to ask him to remove them completely and so did he without wasting any time

Now my feet were at his mouth and panties down somewhere on the floor he took my toe and licked it and kissed it and then slowly sucked it I was enjoying the attention he was giving to my feet one after the other

now he put my feet on his rock solid manhood. The moment my feet touch the burning rod I was in pure ecstasy I was scared too that today I shall not be spared and have to accommodate the 7.5 inch monster inside me!!!!  Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Umhhhhhhh!!!!!  Oooohhhhhhhh!!! God!!!!  Yes!!!!!! Thiiissss Iss sasaooo  big!!!! I just blurted!!

He held my ankles and spread my legs to get a better view of the hidden treasure which was not explored till now. He was eagerly exploring my most intimate places

I still was not moving he came close placing each of his hands on my ass cheeks and pressed them slowly ouchhhh!!!! Hmmmmm!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Aaahhhhh!!!! Was all I could say!! He slowly spread my ass and put his mouth in the gap and gave me a lick

I now could not control myself and moaned loudly aaghhhhhhhhh!!! Yes Venkat!!!!!!! Lick me completely!!! These deserve to be drenched in ur saliva!!!!! He wasted no time and started licking me like a mad person my asshole to that of inner ass got wet with hai licking. His tongue was cleaning me clear in places unknown to me and I was thoroughly enjoying every second of this time

My ass hole and sides of it were all wet with his saliva and my poor ass cheeks were marked with bite marks all over….this lasted for about 15 20 mins and then I turned around to look at him our eyes met

and he came over me and looked into my eyes we both were filled with lust and the same was in the air too we got entwined into each others embrace and felt his mouth over mine…..in that moment I did not care what is right and what is not and opened my mouth and gave him the access he was so so into me that he put his tongue in and was sucking me like I’m a popsicle

He was in not mood to listen to anything and kept on smooching sucking licking my mouth till I pushed him to catch some breath….

——————final part in next update——————-
[+] 7 users Like Assworshipper88's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. She is floored by his dick and become his slut. There is no turn back to her husband. She is going to be a slave for life.
Like Reply
Wonderful bro nice story
Like Reply
Nice update. This can continue still with more cheating and wife getting impregnated by venkat.
Like Reply