Adultery The new girl who came in the colony was seduce and fucked
The new girl who came in the colony was seduced and fucked

Read in this story that the new girl who came to my colony used to look at me. So I proposed her in the middle of the street and she ran away. How did I fuck her pussy? I am Nilesh (changed) going to write my story. I work in a call center in Mumbai.

This is the true story of my life. Hope you all like it. This story is from last year when a new girl came to live in our area. Her name was Sarita (changed).

She was a bit dusky in appearance, but if anyone saw her figure, he could not help but fist. Her figure was 36-32-34 which she herself told me later.

She didn't know anyone here. Then slowly she became friends with some girls and started roaming outside as well. Initially, I did not pay much attention to Sarita.

One day I saw that she was looking at me when I was sitting on the bike. From that day onwards I started paying attention to him. She used to see me many times.

One day I also started looking at her and she also kept looking at me. From that day onwards my interest also started increasing in it. I used to smile seeing her and in return she also used to smile seeing me.

A few weeks passed like this and one day I mustered up the courage to talk to him. I stopped him in a street. Stopped him and said that I want to be friends with him and asked for his number.

Perhaps she was scared of asking suddenly like this. She refused me and ran away from there. I felt very bad. The whole night I kept thinking that nothing can happen to me. When even this girl is not getting along with me, then what else will happen to me?

But luck might have approved something else. The next day was Wednesday and on Wednesday there was a market at our place. I was bringing my niece from school on my bike. She was coming in front of me near the house.

He looked at me but I ignored him. I went ahead. But he called me from behind. I stopped the bike and looked at him.
She said- I am getting late for college. Please drop me till college on bike?

After thinking something, I said yes to him. I turned the bike and went near him and asked him to sit. There was crowd everywhere, so had to apply brakes again and again. Her 36's boobs were pricking my back.

I started enjoying it and many times I was applying brakes deliberately. Maybe she also understood this thing. After that we reached his college. He thanked me with a smile and then I came home.

When I started checking Facebook, I had a new message. Till that time I did not know his name. I asked who so he sent a photo in return. She was the same colony girl.

After that he also sent his number. When I called her, she told her name as Sarita. After that he said sorry for that day and similar things started happening in both of us.

In the photo she sent, she was wearing a tight shirt, in which her boobs were looking very cool and big. That night I fisted twice just by looking at her photo. After that I fell asleep.

Then started talking to him on the phone everyday. One day I took him for a walk on the beach. While talking like this, I also proposed to her. She blushed and then shook her head and said yes.

I hugged her and her boobs pressed against my chest. I looked into her eyes and she too started looking lovingly into my eyes. Then I looked here and there and pressed my lips to his.

We both got lost in each other. For five minutes I kept kissing her there in the open. There were only a few people there, so both of us were kissing freely and were enjoying sucking each other's lips. The kiss went on for five minutes. Enjoyed very much.

Slowly I kissed her neck and my hands reached her breasts. I started rubbing my hands on her breasts and she didn't say anything means the girl was ready for sex. Just what were we enjoying.

Then I opened the top two buttons of her shirt and her bra became visible. I caressed her bra by putting my hand inside and then by giving hand in her bra, I squeezed her nipple. Sobbing she started hugging me and started kissing my neck.

In the meanwhile, more people came there and both of us became alert. After that we got up from there and came home. That day, at night, both of us kept talking about sex on the phone.

Sometimes she would send me a photo of her boobs and I would send her a photo of my cock. That day I fisted several times after seeing her boobs. Rubbed the cock badly. Me and that girl went crazy for sex. But it was not possible to meet.

Then one day my family members were going out for a family function. I was alone in the house. I asked him to come to my house. At first she started refusing, but then maybe her mind also turned to fuck and she agreed.

I made him enter the house from the back way so that no one gets suspicious. I made him sit inside and then went to make tea for him. I was in the kitchen and she came from behind and hugged me. Maybe he was feeling more hurry to fuck than me.

Turning around, I filled her in my arms and started sucking her lips. We started right there and started kissing each other wildly. Violent lip licking went on for four or five minutes. After that I prepared tea and we both sat on the bed and started drinking tea.

I was pressing her nipples while drinking tea. Then after finishing the tea, I asked him to turn on the TV. As soon as she got up, I held her behind and held her in my arms and stuck my cock in her thick ass and started kissing her neck.

She started sobbing loudly and she left her body completely loose as if she had handed over her everything to me. I straightened her and started kissing her. While kissing, I was pressing her nipples hard.

She was slowly getting very hot and was sobbing loudly – ahh… ahh… ohh… sss… ahh… Nilesh… ohh… ahh.

I started opening my shirt. She also started helping me in opening my buttons. She herself separated my shirt from the chest and hugged me. Started kissing my chest.

Then in excitement I pulled her top off. Started licking her tits from over her white bra. I wet her bra by licking her nipples.

Her nipple was getting so tight that it would come out after tearing her bra. Then I untied her bra and exposed her boobs. I took one of her teats in my mouth and pressing the other with my hand started drinking the first one loudly.

I was drinking her teat by pulling it hard in my mouth. I was feeling like biting her teats and eating them. Then I thought of sticking my hand inside her pussy from inside the button of her jeans with the other hand.

Sarita's jeans were very tight. I unbuttoned the button of her jeans just below with one hand and put my hand in her pant and started moving it on her pussy from the top of her pant.

Her ass went forward and started rubbing her pussy on my hand. She had become very hot. Then she herself took my hand and inserted it in her panty and I started rubbing her pussy vigorously. Her pussy was completely wet.

I stuck my two fingers in her wet pussy. I got mad too. It was a lot of fun to run fingers in her wet and hot hot pussy. I was feeling like fucking and tearing her pussy to pieces. I started moving my finger in and out of her pussy fast.

Sarita is now intoxicated and started kissing and sucking me. Started biting my neck. Started biting my cheeks. One of his hands had caught my cock from the top of my pant and was caressing it. I was also about to insert my cock in his hand.

Now I could not stop and I sat down and pulled her jeans down and pulled her panty along with it. By making her pussy naked, I started licking her pussy with my tongue.

The girl sobbed out of desperation for sex- ahhh… ahhh… aaa… ahhh… ohhhh… ooee… umm… ahhh Nilesh… I love you… ahhh… do it like this.

Then I threw her on the bed and started fingering her pussy loudly. After fingering for three to four minutes, I again put my tongue in her pussy and started fucking her pussy with my tongue. In the meantime, she fell and became loose.

Now I broke down on her nipples. While mashing her teats, he started drinking them loudly. At the same time started caressing her pussy too. Sometimes he used to suck her lips and sometimes he used to kiss on her neck.

In no time she started hugging me again. She started touching her pussy with the stem cock in my pant. I understood that now her pussy needs cock. I quickly removed my underwear including my pants.

Keeping his cock on her pussy, he started rubbing it. She started sobbing loudly- ahh… Nilesh… don't delay now… ahhh ab ruka nahi jayega… quickly put it inside.

I moved cocks several times from top to bottom on her pussy and she yearned to fuck. Then I held her and gave a push in her pussy and my cock slipped on her pussy. Sarita's pussy was tight.

Perhaps she had already licked that's why she was getting so eager to take the cock. Then again I put my cock on her pussy and this time the top of my cock entered her pussy.

She screamed loudly- IEE… Ayya… Get out. Get out quick.
But I ignored his words. I didn't want to spoil the hard work done by me. In the meantime, I put my hand on her mouth and immediately gave another push and half of my cock entered her pussy.

She started banging her head loudly but I started sucking her nipples in my mouth. Started heating it. Then she calmed down, then I gave one last push and put the whole cock in her pussy.

Then I removed my hand and captured her lips in mine and started drinking her lips. He held me in his arms and both of us started enjoying like a paradise. My cock was in her pussy and her nipple was sticking to my chest and we were drinking each other's saliva.

Then I slowly started running the cock in her pussy. Now that girl also started enjoying sex. I started fucking her pussy while rapidly moving my ass back and forth. While sobbing she also started enjoying her pussy fuck.

She was babbling merrily- ahhh… Nilesh… fuck me… more fuck… hard… ahh… apna lund pura thok do… ahh fuck meri jaan… ahh fuck me.
I was getting more and more excited by her sexy hissing and was increasing the speed of my thrusts in her pussy.

After fucking like this for 10-15 minutes, I reached close to ejaculation. I started thrusting the cock with full force and my cock started entering her stomach. Meanwhile, her pussy left water on my cock and the sound of pach-pach echoed in the whole room.

My enthusiasm also increased and I gave 10-12 thrusts and I fell in her pussy. Due to the meeting of pussy and cock and the mixture of semen of both, the area below became completely wet. I lay on top of her and she kept caressing my back.

We both kept loving each other and kept lying like this.

After about half an hour I got up and started sucking her breasts. Meanwhile, my cock once again stood up. Once again I licked her ass and fucked her like a bitch. It was more fun to fuck her pussy from behind.

She had complete knowledge of sex.

On the first day I fucked Sarita's pussy thrice. She also became upset after kissing. After getting dressed, I dropped her to her house.

Now whenever we get a chance, we both have fun with each other like this and enjoy the fuck to the fullest. Sometimes even on seeing an opportunity in the street, I press her nipples. Sometimes I wet her ass. He also likes to get all this done.

(End)
[+] 2 users Like Leo_Romantic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good story
Like Reply
good story
Like Reply