Adultery Threads
Story Tags : Supernatural,Adultery
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
INDEX
[+] 3 users Like Ozymandias123's post
Like Reply
Chapter 1

9th May 2022

Monday
7 PM
Dear Diary,
Evil exists. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have felt it. I have visited by IT. 

The night air hasn't cooled down much since the sun had gone down, but I still feel a chill in my bones. Maybe it is the foreboding feeling that evil lurks in the shadows, waiting and watching me, taunting me with its silent presence. I had felt it before. I had seen it with my own eyes and visited it more times than I wanted to admit. Now I can feel it again, and I know, without a doubt, that it will come for me again.

I tried to tell people, to warn them of the Evil that was out there in the darkness, but my warnings fell on deaf ears. Nobody believes me, but I know I am right. I feel it in my heart that I am right. I trust my instincts and my feelings. I can't take the fear and worry that comes with this knowledge any longer - he will visit me again tonight. I know this. He always does.

I want to leave a few last words to my loved ones in case this would be the night that Evil would take me away forever.

To Mom and Dad: thank you for always believing in me and never letting me give up on my dreams.

To Amit, my dear Husband of just two months: Our marriage hasn't been long, but it has been amazing. Thank you for making me laugh like no other. You have been a wonderful Husband to me. I just wish that you believed me.

Evil exists. I know it better than anyone, and yet nobody believes me. I will try my best to resist it Tonight, and if I fail, I don't want to sound hopeless, but I fear that there is no hope left for me. Nobody can help me. I will try, though. I will try my level best tonight. I will try to resist this great Evil with all I got....with whatever is left in me.
Dear Diary, I promise to stay strong and live another day to bore you with my rumblings.
xoxo

This was the last entry of Ankita Dubey, a 26 years old woman. The next day she was found dead. She took her own life.

security officer charged the Husband despite finding the Diary on suspicion of domestic violence. Her Husband got out of bail a few days later and took his own life.

Some explained it as Young love. Some branded the death of the Husband as a guilty conscience. More cynical ones said the Husband was definitely guilty of driving that once youthful young woman to her death and did not have the courage to face the law.

Whatever the truth behind that couple's unfortunate and untimely death, the truth was never uncovered, only hushed rumors were spoken, and soon the tragedy was forgotten.
[+] 6 users Like Ozymandias123's post
Like Reply
Fantastic start.
Like Reply
Promising start.. waiting for more and lengthy updates...
Like Reply
Looks like a thriller + Adultery theme

Good starting.
Like Reply
Start is very promising ....eager for next updates....
Like Reply
Something unusual ! Interesting ! Please continue the story !
Like Reply
good start
Like Reply
Waiting for next update brother
Like Reply
Please update this story .
Like Reply
Good starting  clps
Like Reply