Adultery We three wives and our three husbands on the honeymoo
We three wives and our three husbands on the honeymoon

Today I am going to tell you one such thing of mine, which no one knows except me and my husband. You also listen.

When Dheeraj and I got married, I thought that a few days after the wedding we would go on a honeymoon.

But he told - not now, the program to go on honeymoon is just a few days later.

It came to know that one of his friends got married a month before us, he too has not yet gone on honeymoon, and another friend's marriage was after 10 days.

The program of these three friends was that after their marriage they would go on honeymoon together. One, the three friends will be together and secondly, the wives of all the three will also become friends.

So after about 25 days of our marriage, all three of us left for our honeymoon from Delhi to Manali.

Me Seema, my husband Dheeraj, his friend Kamal, his wife Ritu, another friend Kishore and his wife Kavita. All of us were from 23 to 28 years old, so we were all of age.

The eldest Kishore was 28 and the youngest Ritu was 23, all the others in between, some 24, some 25, 26 and 27… all of them left in Kishor's Enova. Bangles, mehndi in the hands of all three of us ladies. Now all were from good families, so we wore jeans of all three ladies in the journey.

They were having fun eating and drinking all the way. Since the journey was long, it was decided that everyone would drive the vehicle in a shared manner, so that only one person would not get tired.

Another advantage of this was that every couple was getting a chance to enjoy sitting in the back seat.

The one who was driving the car was looking in front, the last two couples were busy with each other. After leaving home, our car must have gone only about 25 to 30 kms by which time we all had opened up to each other. Now we started lip kissing, pressing boobies, dirty jokes in front of each other in the car itself.

But everyone was doing all this with their wife or husband, no one molested or misbehaved with their friend's partner.

Reached Manali, took three rooms together in the hotel. The first thing that happened after reaching the hotel was sex.

Everyone locked the room as soon as they entered inside the room and first of all played their wife's pussy fiercely.

This was detected by the screams coming from the adjacent room, Kavita was making a lot of noise during sex.

After that everyone got ready and came out, roamed in the markets in the evening, had food outside, the legs of all three of us ladies were raised again at night.

The next day everyone went to see the sights around. But even during this time everyone kept kissing and licking their wives in front of each other. Now even the shame of us ladies was gone, none of us girls had any objection to kissing her husband in front of his friends or putting his hand anywhere else or doing any other act.

We had a program for about a week. Everything went well for 2 days, during this time we all ate a lot, drank, did not refrain from anything.

Means we all came so close to each other that we used to take food or smoke cigarette from each other's mouth.

Mehendi in hands, red bangles in wrist, vermilion in demand, mangalsutra around neck and peg and cigarette in hand. Everything was going on simultaneously. As if we are all living in heaven.

But there was one more thing, which was becoming common among all of us, that was taking photographs by changing wives, and in this the men showed a bit too much shamelessness, they started insisting on kissing lips and taking photographs by holding the boobs. But none of the girls said yes to this.

But when the husbands forced themselves, none of the girls even expressed much protest and just like that every man had a right over every woman's body.

Now let me tell that among all the three girls, my boobs were the biggest, so my boobs were pressed the most, my butts were caressed the most.

Now even all of us did not feel bad about the fact that if any man hugs any woman, or jokingly touches her chest or anywhere else on the body.

One such evening we were all sitting in Ritu's room, all were having fun sitting on the carpet below. That's why Kishore said - friend, today we don't want to go anywhere, so let's do one thing, play cards together.

Everyone liked the idea, but the problem was that none of us girls knew how to play cards. So Kishore came up with an idea to play a simple game but the trick would be that the loser would have to fulfill one wish of the winner. Everyone had seen such a game even in films, everyone agreed.

So everyone sat down in a circle, cards were distributed, everyone started playing.

At first some games went well, everyone was having fun. Then in a game Kishore lost and Kamal won, so Kamal asked Kishore to take off his shirt. Everyone cheered, there was a lot of hooting, and the teenager took off his shirt.

Dheeraj won the next game and Kavita lost, then Dheeraj said – Kavita, I want your top. This time all three of us girls were stunned but all three husbands were happy, I was thinking that Kavita would leave the game, but she took off her top and gave it to Dheeraj. Blue colored bra on white body and her auspicious thread stuck in the cleavage of her bobs!

I lost to Kishore in the next game… So again the same punishment… Kishore asked me to take off my top too. I looked at Dheeraj. He said - Game is game dear, you will have to accept the rules of the game.

Hesitating a bit, I also took off my top. Seeing my boobs in black bra, Kishore said - Wow, this is called beauty, really Seema, your boobs are wonderful. I was shy but still kept on playing the game.

In this phase, Dheeraj won again, but this time he said - now Ritu will give everyone a shot of tequila with her own hands. Everyone drank, everyone was already drinking beer, the intoxication increased further.

Then the game continued and everyone's clothes kept coming off one by one. Men were left only in tights and we ladies only in bra and panties.

Seeing the ladies in bra panties, the cocks of the three men were tanned. The cocks of all three of them were visible to us from their tights stiff and swollen.

Then in the next round Kishore's tights went, then Kamal's and then Dheeraj's. Now all the three men were sitting completely naked in front of us and seeing their erect cocks, we were also getting in the mood.

In the next games, we went to the rest of the ladies' clothes as well, 6 out of 6 people were completely naked. After that the matter went further in the intoxication.

Now when I lost, I was sitting on Kishore's lap, his erect cock touched my pussy, I wanted to put it inside but how would I do it in front of my husband. Then similarly the rest of the girls also had to sit on the lap of other men after losing the game.

Of course, I felt that this game was being played only to fool us and celebrate sex party, but the intoxication of alcohol had put a lock on the mind. Then when Kavita lost, Kamal said – I want to have sex with Kavita.

Once there was silence in the room, but Kavita got up and came to Kamal and said - Come on, where will you do it? We all were amazed at the courage of that girl.

Kamal made her lie down there and opened her legs and put his cock on Kavita's pussy and Kavita herself raised her waist and took his cock inside her. The bodies of both became one, the lips joined and Kamal slowly started moving his waist.

Seeing this, Dheeraj caught hold of Ritu, she said - no no... I don't want to! But who would listen in that hot environment. Dheeraj got his cock inserted in Ritu's pussy in a minute, and as soon as the cock entered inside, Ritu's protest also calmed down.

Now left Kishore, when he came to me, I myself lay down and opened my legs. Kishore came over me, I caught his cock in my hand and put it on my pussy myself and Kishore's cock entered my wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around Kishore's waist and held his head down and put my lips on his lips.

Three men, three women, but all three are not husband and wife of each other. The fuck went on like this for a while, then the partners changed. Now instead of Kishore, Kamal was on me, Dheeraj left the season and took hold of the poem.

When Kamal was fucking me, he said- Do you know Seema, when we were on this trip, I had this desire in my heart to have sex with you, and look, today my wish has come true, so huge and big boobie, The ones I can touch, suck.

Then turned his hand on my thigh and said - these good marble thighs that I can caress, you are very sexy Seema, I love you, darling! Saying this he caught hold of my booba and started sucking like a child.

Same was the case with the rest. Kavita was making all the noise – hi hi, ah ah… and on the other side Ritu was getting fucked silently. I used to sob a little bit too, but the season was absolutely calm.

In this way, the phase of changing sex continued and then one by one all started falling. No one was concerned about which man fell into which woman's pussy. Lotus semen in my pussy, Dheeraj filled Ritu with his semen and Kishore filled Kavita.

When the program of sex was over, everyone fell asleep lying there.

After that don't even ask, the system of husband and wife has ended, we three girls were the wives of those three men, and those three men were our husbands. After that, whenever he wanted, he would have sex with her.

Now Chudas was the maximum in me, so I used to fuck Dheeraj, Kamal, Kishore, whoever whenever I wanted. I don't know whether Dheeraj got satisfaction from the honeymoon or not, but I got a lot of satisfaction.

Last one day we all spent in the room and all of them were completely naked. In that one day, I was fucked again and again because my big boobs and full body was liked by my husband as well as the other two men, they both had a little sex with their wife and later caught me again.

Both of them were also seeing that their men were addicted to me and my husband was fulfilling his Nawabi hobby by making both of those girls lying side by side and their husbands were fulfilling their desire by fucking me because They also knew that today is the only chance, later don't know if they will get a chance to fuck this hot beauty.

Now, because all the men were releasing semen inside the girls, there was every possibility that if any girl became pregnant, it is not known which girl would give birth to the child of which man. Later it came to know that the plan of this card game was made by all the three husbands that if the matter becomes a matter, then all the three will change their wives and have sex with each other.

Today the pregnancy report of both my friends and mine is to come, let's see what the result is and who becomes the father of which child.
[+] 3 users Like Leo_Romantic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
plz update
Like Reply
(31-07-2023, 12:07 AM)Leo_Romantic Wrote: Today the pregnancy report of both my friends and mine is to come, let's see what the result is and who becomes the father of which child.

clps clps clps
Like Reply
Awesome waiting for further updates.
Like Reply
Good story, continue if possible, with a femdom angle
Like Reply
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read. It should be continued.
And no one would get pregnant.
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply