cuckolding a weak husband with alpha boss
My name is karan and my wife dany is a very hot lady, i am a sissy faggot and an impotent , I don't earn money at all and due to this my wife controls everything and she is the boss of the house, I can't satisfy her with my little cock and impotency. Today i have been given the task to clean the house for her alpha boss and welcome him.[Image: actress-women-cleavage-brunette-wallpaper-preview.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
( Myself Satish Yadav a 6 feet 4 inch tall coal shiny black skinned 110 kg weighing guy i am the CEO and boss of Yadav and sons industries)

( Dany is my secretary and she used to give me hand jobs after office hours once of twice a month and i used to give her good increments )

( i was a married guy with a wife and 3 kids i was 42 years old )

( it was saturday evening and yesterday dany had envited me for dinner at her house and i was planning to enjoy the dinner as my wife was away from the house she went to maternal house and i was starving for some pleasure for weeks now)

( i was wearing a blue shirt black pant and red tie and looking all boss type and reached ur apartment which was in the second floor)

DIng Dongg ( i rang the bell)
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 03:38 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself Satish Yadav a 6 feet 4 inch tall coal shiny black skinned 110 kg weighing guy i am the CEO and boss of Yadav and sons industries)

( Dany is my secretary and she used to give me hand jobs after office hours once of twice a month and i used to give her good increments )

( i was a married guy with a wife and 3 kids i was 42 years old )

( it was saturday evening and yesterday dany had envited me for dinner at her house and i was planning to enjoy the dinner as my wife was away from the house she went to maternal house and i was starving for some pleasure for weeks now)

( i was wearing a blue shirt black pant and red tie and looking all boss type and reached ur apartment which was in the second floor)

DIng Dongg ( i rang the bell)
(dining table decorated with hearts ,bedroom has a heart shaped bed with roses all over it)
karan:you are most welcome to our sweet little home boss(wow! what a physique , his muscles)
please have a seat sir
Dany: This is my husband boss, Karan.(useless person and just deserves to get breeded by boss)
karan:nice to meet you boss.
[Image: fe64067ac6498a92f8f83bfc2512163b.gif]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 03:43 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: (dining table decorated with hearts ,bedroom has a heart shaped bed with roses all over it)
karan:you are most welcome to our sweet little home boss(wow! what a physique , his muscles)
please have a seat sir
Dany: This is my husband boss, Karan.(useless person and just deserves to get breeded by boss)
karan:nice to meet you boss.
[Image: fe64067ac6498a92f8f83bfc2512163b.gif]

( as door opened i saw danys hubby karan who welcomed me inside)

( i removed my over coat and hanged it on karans right shoulder and was looking at dany from top to bottom )

( i sat on the couch in the middle )

[Image: HTB1RVubLpXXXXbfXXXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg]

( i was still wearing shoes )

( as dany said that u are her hubby ) ohhh i see ..so he is the one u talked about the impotent one right ?

( as u said ki nice to meet u i looked down at my shoes as if indicating u to remove my shoes and again started scanning ur wife dany and her sexy looks)
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 03:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as door opened i saw danys hubby karan who welcomed me inside)

( i removed my over coat and hanged it on karans right shoulder and was looking at dany from top to bottom )

( i sat on the couch in the middle )

[Image: HTB1RVubLpXXXXbfXXXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg]

( i was still wearing shoes )

( as dany said that u are her hubby ) ohhh i see ..so he is the one u talked about the impotent one right ?

( as u said ki nice to meet u i looked down at my shoes as if indicating u to remove my shoes and again started scanning ur wife dany and her sexy looks)

Dany:Yes sir he is that impotent man(should call him a man) ,and what are you looking at karan just do whatever master says.(stupid)
Karan:Yes ma'am ,sir i should open your shoes(ohh my god such a powerful man ,so hard boots what if he spanks me with it)
Dany:directly opening them karan, first clean them from tip to bottom)
karan: yes ma'am , sir i can polish them with my tongue again(they must be very dirty )
dany:Nice shirt sir and your superb built always makes me greedy for your body , but how am i looking today sir(he should like me , i want him to like me)
[Image: actress-emilia-clarke-sexy-wink-smile-gz...06le53.gif]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:06 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: Dany:Yes sir he is that impotent man(should call him a man) ,and what are you looking at karan just do whatever master says.(stupid)
Karan:Yes ma'am ,sir i should open your shoes(ohh my god such a powerful man ,so hard boots what if he spanks me with it)
Dany:directly opening them karan, first clean them from tip to bottom)
karan: yes ma'am , sir i can polish them with my tongue again(they must be very dirty )
dany:Nice shirt sir and your superb built always makes me greedy for your body , but how am i looking today sir(he should like me , i want him to like me)
[Image: actress-emilia-clarke-sexy-wink-smile-gz...06le53.gif]

( i liked how dany herself was insulting her hubby in front of me aur karan bhi aisa ki khud aur neeche girne ready ho rha tha)

( maine sirf joota utarne kaha ab karan ne idea diya ki wo chat ke saaf kr sakta hai  jo ki dany ka suggestion tha ) 

well if it shines good i dont mind ( tang thoda faka ke baitha and looked at dany and patted my right lap indicated her to come sit while her hubby licks my shoes clean)

well u are a nice cute kitten arent u dany ? ( tareef kr rha tha wo feminine approach ka jo mujhe pasand hai )
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:14 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i liked how dany herself was insulting her hubby in front of me aur karan bhi aisa ki khud aur neeche girne ready ho rha tha)

( maine sirf joota utarne kaha ab karan ne idea diya ki wo chat ke saaf kr sakta hai  jo ki dany ka suggestion tha ) 

well if it shines good i dont mind ( tang thoda faka ke baitha and looked at dany and patted my right lap indicated her to come sit while her hubby licks my shoes clean)

well u are a nice cute kitten arent u dany ? ( tareef kr rha tha wo feminine approach ka jo mujhe pasand hai )

karan:yes sir it will definitely shine , my tongue is very useful in cleaning stuffs(for such a alpha man and hotwife i can do anything)
(i got on my knees and started licking every inch of the shoe)
dany:ohh sir , you really liked me i purchased this dress just for you (aww that strong thigh is waiting for me and i deserve to come closer to you.)
(dany starts flaunting her curves)
[Image: Emilia-Clarke-boobs-Gif.gif]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:22 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: karan:yes sir it will definitely shine , my tongue is very useful in cleaning stuffs(for such a alpha man and hotwife i can do anything)
(i got on my knees and started licking every inch of the shoe)
dany:ohh sir , you really liked me i purchased this dress just for you (aww that strong thigh is waiting for me and i deserve to come closer to you.)
(dany starts flaunting her curves)
[Image: Emilia-Clarke-boobs-Gif.gif]

( as karan went on his knees i figured out that he is a beta within seconds)

I cant hear the sound of u polishing it ( tu chaat to rha tha lekin mujhe tere chatne ka awaaz bhi sunna tha ) thuckk ( i kicked with my right feet on ur chest )

( and i looked at dany walking towards me ) i like u in slevelss dresses dany ( i had a fetish for fleshy arms and creamy armpits )

thapp thapp ( i pat my right lap again looking at dany )

( i looked at karan ) get back to work ( showing u my left feet shoe )
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:35 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as karan went on his knees i figured out that he is a beta within seconds)

I cant hear the sound of u polishing it ( tu chaat to rha tha lekin mujhe tere chatne ka awaaz bhi sunna tha ) thuckk ( i kicked with my right feet on ur chest )

( and i looked at dany walking towards me ) i like u in slevelss dresses dany ( i had a fetish for fleshy arms and creamy armpits )

thapp thapp ( i pat my right lap again looking at dany )

( i looked at karan ) get back to work ( showing u my left feet shoe )
karan:ohh sorry master (as i cramp in pain of that kick )ouchhhhhhh your boot is so powerful sir.
yes polishing the second one also sir.

(i went on knees again and starting licking left boot more desperately )(ummmmmmsluuuppppsluuupppp)(sluppppppppuuusususuusu)

danybananamy god he is calling me again)yes sir this sleeveless dress only to make u happy and of your favourite color blue sir.

dany:sir do you really want me to sit on your lap(being courteous and shy),mujhe thodi sharam aarhi hai sir(her cute face going down with smile)

[Image: gorgeous-emilia-clarke-on-vogue-australi...wxkxb5.gif]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:43 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: karan:ohh sorry master (as i cramp in pain of that kick )ouchhhhhhh your boot is so powerful sir.
yes polishing the second one also sir.

(i went on knees again and starting licking left boot more desperately )(ummmmmmsluuuppppsluuupppp)(sluppppppppuuusususuusu)

danybananamy god he is calling me again)yes sir this sleeveless dress only to make u happy and of your favourite color blue sir.

dany:sir do you really want me to sit on your lap(being courteous and shy),mujhe thodi sharam aarhi hai sir(her cute face going down with smile)

[Image: gorgeous-emilia-clarke-on-vogue-australi...wxkxb5.gif]

( i felt my ego boosted as karan started to lick like a good boi and polish my second left side boot i even raised the tol half for u to clean the parts of shoes that touches the ground )

( as dany asked if i want hert to sit on my lap ) dont u wanna show ur hubby how u sit in my cabin ? ( in the boss cabin ur wife sits on my lap sometimes and gives me handjob )

today i ama  bit hungry for dinner and i wanna feast on u ( i smiled ) common warm my lap dany
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:49 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i felt my ego boosted as karan started to lick like a good boi and polish my second left side boot i even raised the tol half for u to clean the parts of shoes that touches the ground )

( as dany asked if i want hert to sit on my lap ) dont u wanna show ur hubby how u sit in my cabin ? ( in the boss cabin ur wife sits on my lap sometimes and gives me handjob )

today i ama  bit hungry for dinner and i wanna feast on u ( i smiled ) common warm my lap dany
karan: you want me to lick the bottom also sir((scared)shit i would be very dirty) and sir does dany do it in real or you are just teasing me.

dany:ohh sir see how innocently he is asking you this ,please make him understand in some other way that he doesn't ask this next time.
(he must be shown his place)

dany: sir i  think i should sit on your thighs because i deserve it , will you make  me comfortable because shyness is killing me(being a bit nervous she starts coming to your her figure moving while she walks)

karan: your boss is really very powerful you should obey him but please think about me also, i am your husband.

[Image: emilia-clarke-belly.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Sissyfag's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 04:56 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: karan: you want me to lick the bottom also sir((scared)shit i would be very dirty) and sir does dany do it in real or you are just teasing me.

dany:ohh sir see how innocently he is asking you this ,please make him understand in some other way that he doesn't ask this next time.
(he must be shown his place)

dany: sir i  think i should sit on your thighs because i deserve it , will you make  me comfortable because shyness is killing me(being a bit nervous she starts coming to your her figure moving while she walks)

karan: your boss is really very powerful you should obey him but please think about me also, i am your husband.

[Image: emilia-clarke-belly.gif]

( i hold ur wifes hand and pulls her to me making her sit on my lap her soft bubbly fleshy ass on my thigh ) uhhh yessss mmmmmmm ( wiffs her left arm a bit ) 

is there an issue in licking the bottom ? ( a bit angry )

( as ur wife sat on my right lap something moved on my left lap )

( actually my non erect BBC is almost 9 inches and it started to get warmed up as ur wife sat on my lap and moved it itself)

( as u said to dany that u are her hubby i laughed ) hahahaha buddy ur wife massages my BBC and makes me cum once in a while in my cabin does she does that for u ?
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 05:02 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i hold ur wifes hand and pulls her to me making her sit on my lap her soft bubbly fleshy ass on my thigh ) uhhh yessss mmmmmmm ( wiffs her left arm a bit ) 

is there an issue in licking the bottom ? ( a bit angry )

( as ur wife sat on my right lap something moved on my left lap )

( actually my non erect BBC is almost 9 inches and it started to get warmed up as ur wife sat on my lap and moved it itself)

( as u said to dany that u are her hubby i laughed ) hahahaha buddy ur wife massages my BBC and makes me cum once in a while in my cabin does she does that for u ?
karan: no master there is no problem(yaar itna ganda boot saaf karne me maza to aayega but vomit na aa jaye)(starts licking the dirt ummmmmshhshhshssshsshshuuhuuuushhuuhuuhhhhsgs)

nahi sir ye to mere cock ko touch bhi nahi karti , vese aapka 9inch ka hai(shocked and scared ) (haklate hue) aapka itna bada kaise hai sir.

dany:ohh sir whenever you put hand on me i feel like everything around me becomes cherishing(dany shivering a bit due to nervousness)

vaise ye mera roz ka kaam hai sir but today it feels different.

dany: ohh sir he(your bbc) is coming in action sir , is my ass creating vibrations.

[Image: CanineOccasionalBandicoot-size_restricted.gif]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 05:11 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: karan: no master there is no problem(yaar itna ganda boot saaf karne me maza to aayega but vomit na aa jaye)(starts licking the dirt ummmmmshhshhshssshsshshuuhuuuushhuuhuuhhhhsgs)

nahi sir ye to mere cock ko touch bhi nahi karti , vese aapka 9inch ka hai(shocked and scared ) (haklate hue) aapka itna bada kaise hai sir.

dany:ohh sir whenever you put hand on me i feel like everything around me becomes cherishing(dany shivering a bit due to nervousness)

vaise ye mera roz ka kaam hai sir but today it feels different.

dany: ohh sir he(your bbc) is coming in action sir , is my ass creating vibrations.

[Image: CanineOccasionalBandicoot-size_restricted.gif]

chaatke saaf ho jaye to joote utaar de ( i was feeling ur wifes waist as she sat on my lap)

( as u said ki mera bbc 9 inch ka hai) tujhe kaise pata chala be nalle ? hmmm ( i kisses ur wifes left bare arm) ummm ummm bhot tasty hai teri biwi sluppppp ( licks her soft arm a bit) 

( u can see a bulge creating in my left lap)

[Image: 0be45ahtxo991.jpg?auto=webp&s=f0490da356...25bc77f990]

( i was enjoying ur wifes ass on my lap i was feeling good to see a hubby on his knees as his slutty naughty wife sits on my right thigh and my right arm wrapped around her waist)
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 05:50 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: chaatke saaf ho jaye to joote utaar de ( i was feeling ur wifes waist as she sat on my lap)

( as u said ki mera bbc 9 inch ka hai) tujhe kaise pata chala be nalle ? hmmm ( i kisses ur wifes left bare arm) ummm ummm bhot tasty hai teri biwi sluppppp ( licks her soft arm a bit) 

( u can see a bulge creating in my left lap)

[Image: 0be45ahtxo991.jpg?auto=webp&s=f0490da356...25bc77f990]

( i was enjoying ur wifes ass on my lap i was feeling good to see a hubby on his knees as his slutty naughty wife sits on my right thigh and my right arm wrapped around her waist)
karan:yes sir i will remove it as soon as I clear dirt.(are yaar itni gandgi hai is jute pe aur dany itna close ja rhi hai )

(karan am leaking a bit in my pants)

karan: sir aap ka bulge toh mujhe dara raha hai itna bada bbc (darte darte )

dany:ohh karan its just the promo you will cry when he will drop his pants ( rubbing hands on boss's chest and cheeks)

dany: this guy you are serving is a monster.(ahhhhh his muscles and that bulge)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Y-Cyi8zVRRsA4GDu4CL...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 06:01 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: karan:yes sir i will remove it as soon as I clear dirt.(are yaar itni gandgi hai is jute pe aur dany itna close ja rhi hai )

(karan am leaking a bit in my pants)

karan: sir aap ka bulge toh mujhe dara raha hai itna bada bbc (darte darte )

dany:ohh karan its just the promo you will cry when he will drop his pants ( rubbing hands on boss's chest and cheeks)

dany: this guy you are serving is a monster.(ahhhhh his muscles and that bulge)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Y-Cyi8zVRRsA4GDu4CL...Q&usqp=CAU]

( u have licked and polished both my shoes) chal utaar abhi jaldi aur bhi kaam hai mujhe 

( as karan showed fear) dar mat teri biwi ispe uchlegi ache se ( looking at dany ) hai na ? ( till now dany has only given handjob ab today i was waiting for more pleasure from ur wife)

( as dany rubs her hand on my chest and face i pull her closer and smooches her) aummmmmmmm aummmm ( even smooched danys side neck) aummmmm  kitni tasty hai tu dany chatttttttttt ( spanked her right asscheeck)

( my neck was getting tighter now as tie bhi kafi tight tha gardan pe)
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 06:10 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u have licked and polished both my shoes) chal utaar abhi jaldi aur bhi kaam hai mujhe 

( as karan showed fear) dar mat teri biwi ispe uchlegi ache se ( looking at dany ) hai na ? ( till now dany has only given handjob ab today i was waiting for more pleasure from ur wife)

( as dany rubs her hand on my chest and face i pull her closer and smooches her) aummmmmmmm aummmm ( even smooched danys side neck) aummmmm  kitni tasty hai tu dany chatttttttttt ( spanked her right asscheeck)

( my neck was getting tighter now as tie bhi kafi tight tha gardan pe)
karanbananascared)yes master removing it (starts to untie lace and remove shoes )(are aaj to me gaya , ye toh bahut khatarnak aadmi hai)

dany:ahhhh your spank on my ass makes me a bit wild sir(starts opening the tie) 

your tie looks very royal  but i have open it , i want to see that bulging muscles(his muscles make me wet)

and you my subby hubby you just wait and watch , aaj tujhe teri biwi ka asli chehra dikhne wala hai

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZofJ3fmtnXYVBVhF-UBM...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvVdVsYntvPlBsmOyvB0G...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 06:28 PM)Sissyfag Wrote: karanbananascared)yes master removing it (starts to untie lace and remove shoes )(are aaj to me gaya , ye toh bahut khatarnak aadmi hai)

dany:ahhhh your spank on my ass makes me a bit wild sir(starts opening the tie) 

your tie looks very royal  but i have open it , i want to see that bulging muscles(his muscles make me wet)

and you my subby hubby you just wait and watch , aaj tujhe teri biwi ka asli chehra dikhne wala hai

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZofJ3fmtnXYVBVhF-UBM...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvVdVsYntvPlBsmOyvB0G...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u removed my shoes i felt a bit free )

( as dany started removing my tie) dekh rha hai teri biwi kaise tie utaar rhi hai mera ( smooched dany right in front of karan) aummmmmmm 

i am stressed from the past 2 weeks tujhe mil hi nhi paya aummmm bhot busy tha aaj aur kal poora relax krna hai ( which means aaj se leke kal ke raat tak tere ghar me hu mai so which means breeding is gonna happen for long hours )
Like Reply
(31-07-2023, 12:41 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u removed my shoes i felt a bit free )

( as dany started removing my tie) dekh rha hai teri biwi kaise tie utaar rhi hai mera ( smooched dany right in front of karan) aummmmmmm 

i am stressed from the past 2 weeks tujhe mil hi nhi paya aummmm bhot busy tha aaj aur kal poora relax krna hai ( which means aaj se leke kal ke raat tak tere ghar me hu mai so which means breeding is gonna happen for long hours )
Karan:sir your shoes are removed aur aap to manenge nahi aap to aaj mujhe breed karke aur meri wife se pura pleasure leker hi rahoge((scared)aaj to yeh bura haal kardega .

Aap jaise muscular tight ,bigcock Wale dominant log brutally dominate karte hai(yaar Inka cock saaf karne me kitna maza aayega)

Dany:ummmmmmmmmmuaaaahhhhhhhhamuuu
(smooching very nicely) ummm sir your way of smooching is so appreciable , ab tadpao mat na sir shirt kholne do na please.

Apki muscles ke liye aapka meri ass touch karna ,
Make me alive sir ,do whatever you want .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDu_g-JqtWCVwP7QkSs8F...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(31-07-2023, 12:48 AM)Sissyfag Wrote: Karan:sir your shoes are removed aur aap to manenge nahi aap to aaj mujhe breed karke aur meri wife se pura pleasure leker hi rahoge((scared)aaj to yeh bura haal kardega .

Aap jaise muscular tight ,bigcock Wale dominant log brutally dominate karte hai(yaar Inka cock saaf karne me kitna maza aayega)

Dany:ummmmmmmmmmuaaaahhhhhhhhamuuu
(smooching very nicely) ummm sir your way of smooching is so appreciable , ab tadpao mat na sir shirt kholne do na please.

Apki muscles ke liye aapka meri ass touch karna ,
Make me alive sir ,do whatever you want .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDu_g-JqtWCVwP7QkSs8F...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i liked how karan khud se hi apna jagah samajh rha tha as wo janta tha ki mard ke food chain me black alpha bull sabse upar aur uske jaise white beta male sabse neeche hota hai )

fine fine shirt ka button khol sakti ho tum dany 

( and looked at karan) aur tu neeche ka 

( which means dany upar se nanga kregi mujhe aur karan neeche se naga krega which means ab poora nanga hoke poora maje lena tha )
Like Reply