Nude Message by Two Kerala Guys, Watched by my Hubby !
This is true story little bit exaggeration but 100% true.
Hi, My name is sharda and am staying in pune. My hubby is software engineer in Margarpatta. I am good looking women with nice boobs and nice. I liked exposing boobs (covered/cleavage) from beginning before marriage itself.

Many Men have seen my clevage before marriage as I was sexy girl. After my marriage Rajesh (Hubby) used to fuck me nicely. He is fair and good looking and has big fat dick. He fucks nicely almost daily. He is very sexy guy keeps on seeing other girls and women.

One day he came and told me I like you exposing to others. I was shocked, I said No I cannot do that. He laughed and told, You show your clevage to milk man every day and most guys have seen your boobs almost. I smiled and said oh you have seen it! I was bit scared, He laughed and said I like it and fuck you after seeing you doing all this. I now reliazed he fucks so nicely after seeing me expose to low quality men. I smiled and did not say anything. He said you have blue nerves varicose veins you need treatment. I smiled said yes.

Some days passed I was now boldy and openly showing my Assests to different guys. I used to tell my stories to Hubby. He used to fuck me nicely after that. One day he said life was boring. I said why? am I not giving you what you need almost every day including stories? He said I am lucky to have wife like you Sharda but kick is not there? I said what? What you want me to do? He said I want to see you nude with other men. I was shocked and did not say a word.

Some days passed he had strain in muscle and starting going to Kerala Panch Karma massage for 5 days. He was not talking much was not fucking me as well. I was scared and said. Is your leg troubling you sooo much that you cannot come near me? He laughed and said, You know why I dont need you, Kick is not there. I felt shy and started looking down. He said are you ready for nude massage? I slowly said yes and covered my face. He started laughing I ran to kitchen in shame. How can I allow men to massage me that too in nude. They will see my 36 d boobs and big ass and stay quiet?

some more days passed He was busy with work and still mot fucking me. I was getting horny started exposing my cleavge like anything to milkman, paper wala etc. Hubby waa still ignoring me. I could not stop now I needed dick badly. I went to bed room and removed my nighty and was in Bra and Panty stared to apply makeup. He was seeing me but not doing anything. Now  I realized i should give him the kick he needed. I was scared like hell what if we are caught etc.

I removed my bra and went to him and said, Yes I am ready for you to give the Kick you need. But am scared. He started laughing like psychopath said dont worry he wil go to far place and very early like 5:30 AM and then you do it. I said yes ok but scaringly. He selected far off place for kerala massage. He applied leave and went there personally and spoke to those guys. I am sure they agreed instantly. He came and said set up is ready Randi, I love you. Then we started fucking me nicely, I was co-operating fully.

Hubby was whisteling and Happy. He bought thong and cupped bra Red colored and Asked me to wear sleeve less blouse with Deep V Cut neck.
We decided that I would wear black saree with Red lip stick and Red inners which were clearly visible through cream color blouse. Hubby made sure I look good. I was exited but scared at the same time. In the car Hubby told dont worry I have setup well. Dont give them Phone Number etc, To be safe. I said Yes darling and smiled.  

Monday we drove to panch karma place which was nearly in isolated and small place. 2 Guys Mr George and Simon both from Kerala greeted us in english. They were christians. I was wearing black saree, sleve less blouse and exposing boobs in transparent blouse. They were seeing me like Tigers. Now I got aroused by looking at Mr George. I started openly smiling and giving indications in front of hubby. 

Mr George was very Handsome and Manly  guy somewhat like a film hero fair and nice hair. I had fallen for him at first looks. Mr George understood and smiled at me. Mr George was staring at my boobs over blouse which I did not mind even infront of my Hubby. It was love at First sight. I hated ugly Mr Simon, he was short and Ugly no class actually. I wanted Dick of Mr George wanted nice fuck only Mr George. I wish simon gies out. I looked and smiled at Hubby that I liked place and am Ready. Hubby understood as I did not cover my boobs and bot me were seeing my boobs like anything.Hubby said he got urgent call and went out,I understood the intent. 

Mr George said Madam you are sexy and nice figure you have. I said where you have seen figure  yet? shamelessly. Now Simon came next my chair and put his hands on my thighs directly and they said madam come inside want to see your veins, I hated Mr Simon's boldness and touch. I know they wanted to see me nude. I called my hubby there are calling inside shall I go? He said pl go I will come in 10 minutes, He said have nice time. I laughed loudly, I knew it was going to nice fuck.I understood and went into room inside.

They lit agarbatti and asked me to remove saree. I said how can I remove? Mr Goerge 6 feet tall guy said like this and started pulling my saree in no 
time saree fell to ground. I did not mind Mr George pulling my saree and smiled at him. Mr George said remove lehanga. I was scared they said we to have see your veins saying this Mr George removed my nada and petticot fell down.Now Mr Grorge lifted and put me on table after deep and passionate kiss for whcih I cooperated fully. Mr Simon opened my blouse I said veins are of legs. Simon said no some times top also issue will be there. Saying this he removed my bra. I wanted to run away.Now both my boobs were exposed to well built men.

George pullled my panty down, I cooperated closing my face, I was biting lips, My Hero was seeing my pussy. Came to sesnses and did not know what to do turned back but they turned me again. I was facing nude with pussy and boobs i tried to cover but they did threw ny hands side. Now I saw Mr Geroge dick was showing as huge bulge and Mr Simon was kissing my pussy. Now my hubby came i got scared it was like foreign BF going on. I looked at Hubby covering my assets as much and said please Help me. Hubby said sharda dont worry, show them everything they need to see your veins. I understood today all 3 will fuck me.

I now removed my hands. Mr Simon had never stopped licking and kissing my pussy even when hubby came. Mr George came forward pulled my Hubby and opened his pant and under wear. Oh my! He had monster dick. I was fully focusing on his dick. Meanwhile my boobs seequezing was going on by Mr George and Pussy licking ny Simon.I had aroused fully and slighly moning. My hubby started licking Mr George dick. I started liking it. and Suddenly saw Mr Simon push his Dick head towards me. It was fat Dick but smaller to my Hubbys.

I allowed him to fuck Me. Mr George now gave his dick to me to suck. I smiled at Mr George and He said, dont worry Mam I will also fuck you nicely.I laughed and said OK 3 idiots do whatever you want and pulled simon to me and started deep kiss. Now Simon got off and Mr George turned me and fucked my Ass and Pussy. Then simon fucked me again.

I was hell tired, I was banged fully by two strong Kerala men in all my holes, Now they told me take bath and treated me like a Randi.Then we left the place never went there again.My Hubby hugged me in car and said thank you Sharda, you made my day. I asked did see you those guys properly fucking me? He said yes yes I loved it. I smiled and said good.My Hubby is happy now and keeps fucking me remembering my screwing every day, he asks whose dick is nice. I say Mr George's Dick was too good but wont say that to My Hubby as it secret, I say Hubby's Dick only nice. I also feel I need that massage that again and again !
[+] 6 users Like Nicedick's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply