Sissy Submits to Alpha Male Bull
[Image: tumblr_n7cz317wlz1smcbm7o1_400.gif]
My name is Dan, sluttiest and most devoted sissy faggot of all time...Tonight, taking on the role of the ever eager Daenerys Targaryen, prepared to do anything to please and service his man and master.
[+] 1 user Likes S1ssyFag's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-07-2023, 03:47 PM)S1ssyFag Wrote: [Image: tumblr_n7cz317wlz1smcbm7o1_400.gif]
My name is Dan, sluttiest and most devoted sissy faggot of all time...Tonight, taking on the role of the ever eager Daenerys Targaryen, prepared to do anything to please and service his man and master.

Hey Dan, Myself Jon

i am a black bull

I am looking for good obidient slutty loyal consistent white betabois who are intersted in roleplays and who know how to serve a black alpha bull 

Are u the one ?
Like Reply
(25-07-2023, 03:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: Hey Dan, Myself Jon

i am a black bull

I am looking for good obidient slutty loyal consistent white betabois who are intersted in roleplays and who know how to serve a black alpha bull 

Are u the one ?

[Image: tv-show-game-of-thrones-daenerys-targary...review.jpg]
Yes sir! I exist to serve real men, superior beings to my pathetic sissyness. I pledge myself to you and your cock, and will strive you please you as best I can. Please, allow me to worship and adore you, please use me as you would any other sex toy...
[+] 1 user Likes S1ssyFag's post
Like Reply
Hello everyone. I am Priyank Chopra, 34 years old. very successful career. I am the owner of a start up in banglore.
I am married to beautiful wife 4 years back. I am here to tell you my story but there is twist like all the good stories does.
I am very feminine at heart but i never let anyone knew about it. I intentionally act as dom boss at ofc. This is the story where
a young boy who joined my company made me as his girl

[Image: Priyanka-Chopra-Dion-Lee-Cutout-Suit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SissyShreya's post
Like Reply
(19-09-2023, 06:28 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: Hello everyone. I am Priyank Chopra, 34 years old. very successful career. I am the owner of a start up in banglore.
I am married to beautiful wife 4 years back. I am here to tell you my story but there is twist like all the good stories does.
I am very feminine at heart but i never let anyone knew about it. I intentionally act as dom boss at ofc. This is the story where
a young boy who joined my company made me as his girl

[Image: Priyanka-Chopra-Dion-Lee-Cutout-Suit.jpg]

( Myself satish yadav 22 year old coal black skinned 6 feet 6 inch tall 120 kg weighing guy just passed out from college )

( i was doing my internship in Chopra Industries Limited and i was a junior recruit in the company )

( i was not that focused into the job and was always looking at the hot girls in the office floor and sending them friend requests in facebook)

( i shifted to bangalore and was living in a small 1 bhk room for rent nearby office )
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(I am sitting in my cabin and watching people working from my cabin.
 I see you walking late and started flirting with ofc girls. 
I get angry as u doing that but more than that i get jealous I am confused why i am feeling jealous, 
Its been 2 weeks since you joined ofc since then i secretly watching you) 
(I text in ofc text box)
  "come to my cabin"

[Image: priyanka-chopra-red-wedding-guest-dress.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SissyShreya's post
Like Reply
Nice continue
Like Reply