Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest and it's consequences
I'm a married man in 40s, who had been intimate with my mom for few years and had some bitter memories too. My relationship with my mom started in my 20s. We both had a strong bond and lived like lovers. I got married. Things was so fine when I was newly married. Felt lucky to take on two pussies in one roof. My wife was not aware about our relationship. Though my marriage life started pleasurable slowly it turned to nightmare. My mom started to get jealous on my wife. She thought that my wife took her place. She couldn't accept the reality that I'm married. She always found a way to quarrel with my wife and me. At some time I moved out with my wife leaving my mom behind. We didn't talk for years. Meanwhile my mom accepted the reality and moved on. We started to act like a normal mom son. Still sometimes I feel guilty and bad.

Remember Incest is pleasure full at the same time it has consequences too..!! Incest is not for long run, It's just a short trip.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 1 user Likes vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There should be a seperate kamasutra book for mother son sexual positions.
Add me for gchat my ID is in the profile.
Like Reply