Fantasy Sissyfag can act as cuck in roleplay
Sissy fag here,I love to get dominated by alpha women and alpha muscular men.I like ballbusting,small penis humiliation,cock comparison with alpha men,verbal humiliation,brutal cuckolding,getting pegged by women/shemale/men, feminisation.
I love to do roleplay in which I am a sissy faggot cuckold and master and mistress dominates me while enjoying themselves.
[Image: emilia-clarke-bio.jpg?w=620]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-07-2023, 09:08 AM)Sissyfag Wrote: Sissy fag here,I love to get dominated by alpha women and alpha muscular men.I like ballbusting,small penis humiliation,cock comparison with alpha men,verbal humiliation,brutal cuckolding,getting pegged by women/shemale/men, feminisation.
I love to do roleplay in which I am a sissy faggot cuckold and master and mistress dominates me while enjoying themselves.
[Image: emilia-clarke-bio.jpg?w=620]

hey bitchboi 
Bull here 
Myself Satish Yadav 
Listen fag i need a consistent betaboi roleplayer who is ready to worship my bbc and my balls and pleasure me
And i will be using u as i need and breed u day and night 

So be a good boi and do u have a wife because i like breeding entire family
Like Reply
(24-07-2023, 09:33 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: hey bitchboi 
Bull here 
Myself Satish Yadav 
Listen fag i need a consistent betaboi roleplayer who is ready to worship my bbc and my balls and pleasure me
And i will be using u as i need and breed u day and night 

So be a good boi and do u have a wife because i like breeding entire family

Yes big daddy I will be very consistent in worshipping your bbc and big balls and you can use me with extreme brutality.
[Image: IMG_20200415_012127-201x300.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-07-2023, 09:45 AM)Sissyfag Wrote: Yes big daddy I will be very consistent in worshipping your bbc and big balls and you can use me with extreme brutality.
[Image: IMG_20200415_012127-201x300.jpg]

u will be staying under my nuts for ur lifetime and sucking on my balls and feed on my cum protein
Like Reply
(24-07-2023, 10:01 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: u will be staying under my nuts for ur lifetime and sucking on my balls and feed on my cum protein
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjyjE8s-jB9Txl-wFVgZ-...g&usqp=CAU]Yes master your big nuts are heaven for me and your thick hot cum is my meal forever.

Like Reply
(24-07-2023, 10:06 AM)Sissyfag Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjyjE8s-jB9Txl-wFVgZ-...g&usqp=CAU]Yes master your big nuts are heaven for me and your thick hot  cum is my meal forever.

i will be breeding both u and ur gf or wife when i need 

when i feel sexually frustrated u will hear a knock at ur door

i want both u and ur wife ready for me 

it can be either individual or it can be teamwork depends on how i want it
Like Reply
(24-07-2023, 10:09 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: i will be breeding both u and ur gf or wife when i need 

when i feel sexually frustrated u will hear a knock at ur door

i want both u and ur wife ready for me 

it can be either individual or it can be teamwork depends on how i want it

Yes master me and my wife are always ready for removing your frustrations, you can breed us whenever you want and in whatever way you want.
[Image: emilia-clarke.png][Image: shame85-vh1db-ac5ac0.gif]
Like Reply