Adultery Hot aunty and me in swimming pool
Hello friends im stalin(25years - stalinrmths;) from kerala..this story is all about my affair with my hot aunty.since this is a true story that happened 4 years back all the character name is changed..sorry if i make any mistakes this is just my first post here...

We were living in kochi since my dad is working there. My dad had a cousin named akash (48 years) . He too was working in my dads company. Since he was new in kochi my dad helped him find a house which is just opposite to our flat. Now let me introduce the main character of this story Anjali (36 years) my hot sexy conservative aunty. They were having 2 kids ( 8years and 6 years). I always liked her a lot especially her smile but i never had any bad intention towards her. One day my mom told me to give her something. So on my way to school i went to her home morning. When i reached there i understood uncle have already left aunty was sitting in the sofa wearing a nice blue chiffon saree, door was open. She saw me standing outside, she got up from the sofa and come outside. I gave her the curry and we talked for some time. After that i left. While i was walking i simply just turned around that was the movement when i really saw her true beauty. She was picking something from the floor and her saree droped. Seeing this my mouth was literally open and i stood there for few seconds. Suddenly she understood that her saree had droped, then she rearranged her saree and went inside and closed the door. Oh my god that was the movement i realised how sexy and hot she was. Her navel was so deep and round. Her hot waist made it look more sexier. The thing that caught my attention more was her cleavage it was so sexy like mangoes hanging on the branches. I wonder how she is maintaining her figure so well. because she was having a far prettier figure than a woman who is having 2 kids.

From that day onwards i started visiting her home making some silly excuses especially when uncle was not around. Since her house was just opposite to my flat i could easily see her hall and bedroom from my balcony. So i started secretly watching her and got to know about her daily routines. My uncle is a workaholic guy. So i always thought i had a chance to get to her more. So i started reading sex stories and surfing internet for getting tips to seduce married woman. All the post and blogs said the same be close with her compliment her for small thinks and make her smile. So i started making a plan to seduce her and make her mine. After that incident i started visiting her often and she started enjoying my company. Untill now i have not done anything to make her know about my intention thats because im scared and im not at all in a hurry...i dont want to spoil the fun... I always used to compliment her and i never wasted a chance of seeing her navel and cleavage when ever possible...

One day my parents went for a marriage function and i was alone at home.. my uncle called me for lunch and i went there..my uncle likes me a lot since i have created a very good image of me infront of them.. we have an association and im pretty famous there because i was really active in taking parts in programs and conducting programs when onam celebration and all come ...now coming back to the story.. after lunch my uncle said let's play carom's. Since he was too good in carom's me and my aunty played in same team sitting facing each others. I was happy because now i could see my aunty closer. Each time when she bends for striking the coin i could see her cleavage a little bit. One time my aunty even caught me looking at her cleavage after tht she made sure that her cleavage is properly covered. I became sad and ashamed of myself after the game soon i left from there since i was not able to face my aunty after that incident.
After that i stopped visiting there house and few days later aunty came home for seeing my mom for some help she didn't even bother to look me..that hurted me a lot more.  

Evening my dad was back home with a good news that we are going for a 2 day stay in a resort.. i was so trilled but then only i came to know tht my aunty and uncle is also joining us for the stay..all my trills vanished. 
Friday eveng we started our trip. When we reached there it was like 7pm. We took the room. It was a nice good room. So after a while uncle called me for joining him for swimming and he asked me to be there near the pool at 8pm. I was not at all interested but i couldn't say No. So i went to the pool.when i reached there with uncle aunty and kids were there.. aunty was wearing a shorts and a t shirt.. oh my god she was so hot and sexy in that dress.. this is the first time im seeing her in that dress..usually she use to wear either saree or nighty at home mostly saree.. the t shirt she was wearing was little loose so i couldn't see her body figure clearly and that made me sad. I thought to myself that today i wont mind aunty..and i joined uncle. Since it was late only few people were there in the pool. After sometime aunty too entered the pool with kids she was not knowing how to swim. So she was just standing near the steps and watching kids playing.. after sometime uncle went near kids and started teaching them how to swim.. i was just looking at them. All of a sudden aunty came near me and she started talking
Aunty :- hey.. how ru?
Me : im good aunty (without looking at her)
Aunty : why are u not coming home now a days?
Me : i was so busy with studies and all
Aunty : i can see that your a good swimmer
Me : thanks.. do u knw how to swim?
Aunty : no i dont knw. im super scared of water
Me : i can see thts the reason why you are here in pool now...(i just teased her)
Hearing this she splashed some water on me with her hands.
Me : you hv done a great mistake lol..
I too started splashing water on her.. we both started playing splashing each other and to escape i just went to the other side of the pool. Seeing me she too came but she forgot that the other side was deeper. She was in the middle of the pool with only her head out from the water.. from her face expression i understood that she is so frightened.. i checked on uncle he was not at all bothering her and was super busy with kids.. i went near aunty and said there is nothing to worry about and made sure that she will be safe around me..i asked her to move out from middle and come to a corner so that she could catch the hand grill and stay. But she was not willing to go ..so i went near her and caught her hands..it was so soft and old.. and asked her to walk slowly with me..she agreed and while walking she slipped..i caught her and her body was full on me...her boobs crushed my chest and im pretty sure tht she felt my dick..soon my dick started growing bigger and i understood she felt it bez it was poking her belly..she hugged me tight...i too used the situation well..i kept my hands on her ass cheek on my god it was super soft and fleshy.. after few min she was feeling comfortable and stoped hugging and she took my hand and started walking... suddenly my uncle said that he will come now since kid wants to go to wash room. And he left
Now aunty was completely mine..it was just me and aunty with few other couples...so we were having a good privacy and i thought this is the best time to seduce her and make her mine... So we reached the corner.. 
Me : common aunty let me teach you how to swim
Aunty : no way.. i cant do
Me : do u trust me aunty?
Aunty : yes i do
Me : then just do as i say...
Aunty : oky fine but promise me that you wont leave me
Me : don't worry im here only with u. ( How can i leave a sexy woman like you here) 
Me : aunty catch the hand drill and move both your legs as if ur running 
Aunty : oky 
She started doing as i instructed. I went near her stomach and i just moved her t shirt little and hold her naked stomach..oh my god she was shivering when i touched her naked stomach..but she didnt say anything..this gave me more confidence..aunty was so not bothered since uncle was not there and all others were strangers.. she knw that what ever we do underwater no one is going to see... since it was dark..
I asked her to move her legs little more faster and pressed her stomach and pulled her up..now her body was in a parallel position and her stomach was near my chest. With lots of courage i just poked my finger in her deep navel and she just made a sound aahhh.. i was literally scared but i understood that she enjoyed it ..so again i did the same and this time she didnt make any sound but just closed her eyes...
I understood that she is also enjoying that im doing...so i slowly moved my hands towards her panty and i touched her pussy lips above the shorts she was wearing... suddenly she stopped moving her legs
Aunty : thts enough lets stop
Me : wht happened aunty?
Aunty : this is not right... I hv to go kids..
Me : oky aunty but please stay for little longer untill uncle come.
Aunty : no thts not happening and i know u like me a lot but im married and i cannot do things like this with you..
My face suddenly changed and i became sad. She understood that and she simply touched my cheeks and said let me go.
I couldn't say anything so i let her go..
She was walking towards the steps and i was right behind her.. suddenly to my surprise she slipped again.. this time i caught her from back..and while catching i grabbed her boobs and my dick was on her ass crack. soon my dick became hard and she felt it...she was in a situation not knowing what to do..without wasting a second i kissed her neck from back and pressed her boobs this was a total surprise for her because she never expected this...she moved my hands from her boobs and turned towards me.
Aunty : what the hell do you think your doing?? ( She was so angry)
I was not having an answer. She again raised her voice and asked me ?
I just went near her caught her waist and pulled her close to me.then with one hand caught her hair and pulled her face towards mine and kissed on her beautiful sweet lips..i dont knw how i didnt and where i got this my courage but i did...she was shocked and not knowing wht to do....she tried pushing me away but my grip was so strong that she was not able to do anything with her small hands...after sometime i left my left hand from her waist and started pressing her left boobs...i stopped kissing her lips and started licking and kissing her neck...she was now fully in my control ...so i took her again back to the corner and started smooching...she started responding so nicely and she was a great kisser...after kissing i said her don't worry just enjoy and again started kissing and biting her lips
I took her left hand and placed it on my hard dick...she pressed my dick oh my god i was in heaven and i slowly entered my hands in her shorts and was i was playing with her pussy...all of a sudden my aunty saw uncle coming and she just pushed me way..it was so unexpected that i literally went down...so i swim underwater and moved away from her...
Aunty : what took you too long
Uncle : kids were hungry so i went to the restaurant to buy them something to eat..
Me : oh uncle i too was hungry but i couldn't eat ...
Hearing this my aunt's face became red and she looked at me in a angry way
Uncle : what happened why are you out of your breathe?
Me : ohh thts nothing uncle she was just practicing how to swim..( she just smiled ) 
Uncle : come lets eat something
Me : i too want to eat so badly 
Poor uncle without knowing what i was talking he just helped aunty to get out of the pool and they went to their room for freshing up...i too went to my room thinking about all things tht happened.. 

I was still not able to beleive what just happened just i was so trilled and happy.. so i egarly waiting for seeing her again in the restaurant..

‌please send me your valuable feedback for improving my writings..my mail id is stalinrmths; or message me in hangouts...hot aunties can look for me in hangouts..
[+] 2 users Like Stalinrex's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great Starting...... Please continue the story
Like Reply
Next, did you see the same aunty somewhere else?
Like Reply