Tara recounts her journey towards exhibitionism
Hello everyone, I'm Tara, a 27 year old woman from Mumbai, India and I'm an exhibitionist.

Given my innate fervor to exhibit my body to strangers, I'd say that my journey started rather late. My ex-boyfriend, Romil, was an asshole for a number of reasons but I'm ever so grateful to the dude for helping me discover my love for exhibitionism. The actual discovery dates to about 3 years ago when Romil moved in to stay with me. We had just started dating a couple of months prior to it.

I'd first met Romil at a mutual friend's birthday party and we hit it off pretty much instantly. His tall, dark and handsome persona had me swooning all over him throughout the party, kind of making it obvious that I was into him. Maybe it was the alcohol, I don't know but I just couldn't take my eyes off him and found myself blushing constantly. We spent the party talking and getting to know each other and I was pretty sure we were going to spend the night in bed.

Unfortunately, Romil had to take the flight back to his hometown, Pune that very night and we had to end our romantic encounter without going the distance. I was disappointed, but cheered up when he texted me on his way to the airport saying that he found me incredibly sexy. He added that if he knew he would meet such a hottie at the party, he wouldn't have planned on returning so soon. When he said he wanted to fuck me the moment he saw me, my entire body flushed with excitement. I was coming off of a pretty bad breakup and it was exhilarating to know such a good-looking guy was interested in me. Well, obviously, I had the looks and physique to justify the interest, so to speak.

Before I met Romil, I'd had just one boyfriend. He was a nice guy but it was the proverbial "couldn't make it work" situation after we dated for more than a year. Still though, I didn't want to give up. But it was clear we both felt stifled in the relationship. I wasn't as mature to be honest and couldn't prevent from things going South. We mutually decided it was best to call it over. 

It wasn't a horrible rebound by any means but the breakup did leave a void that was hard to fill. My confidence was shattered and I believed the bad ending was my own doing. Falling for Romil fixed all of that and made me beam with confidence once again. I found myself cheerful all the time and his texts and calls always left me delighted and wanting for more. His company was addicting.

Soon enough, we were chatting a lot more, even during the time we were both at work. He worked for an early stage startup that worked on building a communications technology product while I worked as a Marketing Executive for a premier apparel manufacturer. Our jobs kept us busy but we still managed to chat as we grew closer. Our relationship soon progressed towards video chatting till late in the night.

During our video chats, I'd wear my usual set of night clothes. A skimpy negligee or a crop top and shorts were my preferences. Since I stayed alone in a 1BHK apartment, I generally didn't bother wearing any underwear. Usually, it didn't matter if I was wearing shorts and a top but with the sheer negligees that filled my wardrobe, nothing was left to imagination.

I didn't want Romil to think I was a slut or something, so I'd put on a pair bra and panties underneath my negligees before I'd turn on the video for him. Obviously, Romil could see that the negligee left me completely exposed if not for the two bits of cloth and his eyes wandered all over my body all the time. His lust for me when I wore such outfits was evident. Knowing that he couldn't take his eyes off my body while I was dressed like that gave me a sweet sexual thrill, a truly addictive feeling that made me long for more.

During one of those calls, when he was particularly inquisitive about it, I'd conceded to Romil that I usually preferred going without underwear at home since I stayed alone. I could see a glint in his eyes, causing my cheeks to flush. It didn't take him long to insist that I strip myself out of my underwear while he watched. Truth be told, I didn't expect him to be so unequivocally candid but his words ignited a fire in me, making me feel undeniably sexy. The feeling of being desired by a man was both enchanting and addictive and his words had the triggered the exhibitionist spark inside me.

As much as I wanted get rid of not just my underwear but also the damn negligee for Romil to devour my naked body, words of sweet denial escaped my lips. With bashful reluctance, I told him it was time that we met in person and I would do everything he'd ask me for when we did. I genuinely meant it and I felt so sexy saying those words that I followed it up with a willing wink, leaving Romil totally floored. Unfortunately though, before we could even make plans for it, Romil's startup underwent a change in strategy leading to sacking of few employees in teams that didn't align with their new product goal. As a consequence, Romil and his fellow colleagues were unceremoniously given the axe.

It was heartbreaking to see Romil under so much duress, particularly after other prospective offers didn't go his way, aggravating the situation further. But, the more I pondered over it, the more I felt it was all a blessing in disguise.

"Babe, why don't you just come live with me? Mumbai offers a lot of potential compared to Pune, especially in your line of work. You can take some time off, settle down and start looking out when you feel like it. Most importantly, I'll be here to take good care of you, emotionally...and physically," I said, with a playful wink.

Romil's eyes widened as a gleeful smile appeared on his face. The sudden surge of elation in him was heartwarming and I could sense that he wondered why he didn't think of it himself. Not only did it solve the problem at hand, it also gave him the incentive of a willing girlfriend eager to please his mind, body and soul by offering him whatever he wanted.

It did take a few days for the matter to come to a closure, especially with the toxic hold that Romil's regressive parents had over him, unable to bear with their son living away from them. But, thankfully for us, Romil did manage to convince them by hook or by crook, even attesting that he'd find a much better job here that paid a massive paycheck. My happiness knew no bounds as I looked forward to Romil moving in with me. I was really concerned for his well-being and now that he was finally going to be here, I was prepared to shower him with all my love in ways more than one.

Understandably, Romil was all over me the moment he was here. His rough muscular body felt tremendously sexy against my soft supple skin as he fucked me feverishly, revealing the desire he shared for me. With a supreme sense of confidence and masculinity, his body radiated raw, primal energy that matched his eagerness as he finally got the opportunity to fuck me to his heart's content. His intensifying lust as he held me tightly in his clutches while he pounded me roughly in my pussy felt delightful, forcing me to moan like a wanton slut succumbing to the rightful treatment by her man.

It seemed like Romil had unleashed the animal within him, his pent-up desire coming to the fore as he grabbed my tits with uninhibited lust and explored the depths of my vagina with the strength of his manhood. With insatiable hunger and amazing stamina, he continued to fuck me rough, as I felt sensations in my body like never before. Womanly feelings wafted over me as Romil continued to use my body as he wished, mauling my tits and biting into my lips, like a mad man overcome with uninhibited lust. 20 minutes of continuous pounding and I had the best orgasm of my life as I convulsed and writhed like a slut overcome by carnal pleasure.

It wasn't my first time, but safe to say I wasn't fucked this good ever before. My previous boyfriend and I made love to each other when we were in college, in his dorm room. But, we were just 2 silly goofballs trying to be cool by being naughty. Yes, he did penetrate me and I blew him a couple of times. We certainly got a kick out of our sexual escapades, but it paled in comparison with how Romil completely ravaged me like I was his whore.

I remember lying in bed naked, panting for breath as Romil smooched my lips with pure manly lust. His insatiable hunger for me was flattering as I embraced the burning desire in his eyes. I could sense that he'd extracted immense pleasure out of ravaging me and I loved that feeling.

"Fuck, you're one fine pussy, baby," he whispered hoarsely in my ear as his hands reached for my tits. As he groped them roughly, a shy squeal escaped my lips from the sudden touch of passion. Smooching me again, he let his one hand slip downwards towards the most intimate part of my body. Involuntarily, I spread my legs wider to accommodate his finger, feeling a sudden jolt of electricity pass through my veins as he invaded my pussy once again.

"This thing you got down there...," he whispered. "It belongs to me."

I grabbed on to him as he continued to kiss me with passion while probing the warmth of my womanhood with his fingers. His lustful actions drove me crazy as I hugged him closer to my body, offering myself to him completely. He made me feel like I belonged to him and it was a pretty special feeling.

Maybe it was because he was yet to find a job, but, apparently, sex was the only thing on Romil's mind. Weekends were almost entirely spent on bed with Romil completely ravaging me to his heart's content. I was allowed to venture out of his clutches only to use the toilet or to cook for us. Romil kept me completely busy otherwise. No matter how many times he'd fuck me, his hunger only seemed to intensify. His insatiable appetite for my body was tantalising as we fucked each other like bunnies lost in lust. By the end of the day, my whole body would be a tinge of red, my tits and pussy sore from the rough administration of his raw carnal desires which he expressed quite eloquently through the day. It was intoxicating to be wanted so badly by a man and I'd blush several times reminiscing just how much he yearned for my body. It felt delightful to be a woman who could please her man the way he wanted.

Weekdays was a different story because I had to be at work. Typically, the routine was that I'd get up early morning to do my yoga after which I'd prepare breakfast and lunch for Romil. I had to be nimble because once he was up, he would inevitably pull me into bed to fuck me and I had to make sure I was at work on time for the daily staff meeting. After that, while he brushed his teeth and freshened up, I'd prepare a glass of freshly made fruit juice for him as was his habit, which he savoured along with his breakfast while I took my shower and got ready for work.

Romil had gotten me so habituated to all the sex that I found it increasingly difficult to focus on work with each passing day. My mind would involuntarily wander away from the task hand to relive the rough and passionate fucking he'd subject me to every single day. Lost in erotic thoughts, I would find myself daydreaming on multiple occassions, smiling randomly like a stupid girl as I'd recount the passionate days and nights that formed the most imminent part of my life. Mondays were inevitably the most difficult because of all the naughty things Romil would do to me over the weekend, leaving me totally hungover and longing for more. Romil's incessant barrage of texts asking when I'd be back so that he could have me didn't help my cause.

Over time, I'd developed a tendency to finish my work as soon as possible so that I could get back home to get fucked my Romil. I worked closely with the Managing Director of the company, so I couldn't afford to slack in my assignments. But, my desperation was palpable as my pussy ached to experience the magic of Romil's cock and his irresistible passion to treat me like I was his personal slut. I was constantly in a state of arousal and all I thought about was getting my hole plundered by him. No sooner than I'd get past the door, Romil would pounce on me. In a matter of seconds, we would be on the bed fucking each other, succumbing to youthful lust.

It was pleasing to see that Romil was having the time of his life. I was thoroughly happy for him considering all the stress he was forced to endure the last couple of months. I was glad to offer my body to him whenever and however he wanted. Of course, it was no secret that I enjoyed all the sex equally if not more than him. Not having to worry about searching for a job anytime soon gave Romil the freedom to embrace his lost love for gaming. As soon as I was gone for work, he'd plug his headphones in and get lost in the mad world of online gaming. My only complaint in this regard was that he often lost track of time and ate at odd hours.

Being away at work during the weekdays for a major chunk of the day meant that Romil got to have me in bed only for so long. While I'd usually make it up to him by allowing him to fuck me twice in the night and pamper him with a long and slow blowjob while he gamed just before I hit the sack, his unquenchable thirst for me offered little respite to my pussy and asshole. He would inevitably wake me up in the middle of the night saying that he was incredibly horny and felt a desperate urge to fuck me. As tired as I would be after a long day of chores, I knew it was my duty as his girlfriend to keep him satisfied. In my groggy state, I would get naked, throwing my clothes away and offering myself to Romil. I would blush with shame when I'd wake up the next morning totally naked on bed and my flimsy clothes strewn on the floor, my body showing signs of his love.

In just a few days, the midnight sex had become a weekday ritual for us. I was pretty sure Romil got a lovely kick out of fucking me while I was more than half asleep, and it felt so hot to allow him the liberty to satisfy his kinks. However, because I usually felt so drained during that time and despised being woken up in the middle of a good sleep, I offered to sleep naked during the nights so that Romil could conveniently fuck my holes whenever he wanted without waking me up. All he had to do was to apply some spit in whatever hole he wanted to fuck before getting on with his thing.

Romil hated using on a condom reasoning that it felt less intimate to him. He preferred to feel the insides of my pussy when he fucked me and so, we decided to completely forgo it. With that, Romil would either cum on my tits, on my face or in my mouth depending on how he felt in the moment. Sometimes, he would get caught in the heat of the moment and wouldn't bother pulling out. During those times, he would cum inside me and I'd take a pill later. When he took me anally, he usually enjoyed depositing his load in my asshole, so that was that.

Having such rough passionate sex only fuelled our desire for one another and drove us to look for wilder experiences as we explored our bodies and discovered new ways to pleasure one another. Romil particularly enjoyed fucking me in my butthole because, in his words, "it's so fucking tight." Because he had a very thick cock, his manhood hurt my asshole than it did my pussy, but that also meant more pleasure. Moreover, he didn't have to worry about pulling out, so it was a win either way.

Our morning routine underwent a minor change when one day, Romil told me he wanted me to give him a blowjob first thing in the morning instead of fucking my holes. While he sat on the bed consuming the juice I'd make for him, I would suck his hard morning wood, a ritual that would stick with us since. It seemed like it was one of his fantasies to have his girlfriend blow him without brushing her teeth and have his cum go into her belly as her first snack of the day. Such a crazy dude.

Over time, with just how frequently Romil wanted to make love to me, I figured it was just unnecessary to wear anything at all. Getting out of clothes ever so often to make my holes available for Romil felt like a pointless chore and started to get borderline irritating. Romil always liked me to be completely naked when he fucked me, so there wasn't a way around it. Even in the rare occassions where he let me stay clothed, typically when I cooked, Romil would appear in the kitchen to grope my ass or pinch my tits and inevitably end up getting me out of them. The only time he really let me keep them was when I video called my parents.

With that, I decided to drop the pretext of having the need to be properly dressed at home and adopted a lifestyle of wearing just my panties to make life easier for the both of us. I had a slik robe that stopped mid-thigh on stand-by in case I had greet someone at the door, tend to my plants in the corridor or video call with my parents and younger brother. Obviously, Romil was delighted with my decision.

Understandably, the gropes and molestations on my parts became a lot more recurring with this change. I wasn't really hiding much to begin with but now, my body was quite literally out in the open and Romil knew just how to use it to his advantage. My tits always seemed to be sore because he never left them alone. Possessing a milky-white complexion meant that a small pinch or grab with his rough manly hands was sufficient to impart a shade of red to my privates and it was clear he relished such a look on my body considering that I roamed around the house virtually naked.

Romil's eyes would never leave me as I walked around the house performing my chores like doing the dishes, the laundry or mopping the floor wearing just a flimsy little panty. Every now and then, he would surprise me by coming up to me and giving me parts a squeeze or a pinch, and my lips a delectable smooch.

"Look at you, you shameless girl. Walking around the house in just your panties," he would taunt me playfully.

"Well, it's not out of my own accord," I shot back on one occassion, giving him a seductive wink.

"What? I never asked you to roam around like this,"  Romil said, seeming offended.

"Yes, baby, you didn't. But, you seem to want to fuck me all the time, and well, I thought it's easier this way, you know," I said, glancing down at my uncovered body.

Romil laughed.

"Well, in that case...," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, my huge tits squishing against his clothed chest. "Let's make it even more simple," he whispered in my ear.

Placing his hands on my hips, Romil gave me an evil grin. Putting his fingers inside the waistband of my panties, he slowly slid them down, bringing my bare pussy into view before pushing them all the way down until they lay on the floor pooled around my feet.

"This is even more convenient, don't you think?" he said, giving me a playful wink.

Standing there in front of him completely exposed after having been stripped off the only piece of cloth covering my modesty was a supremely erotic feeling. As his eyes examined my true self with unabashed lust, a shy smile unwittingly crossed my face.

"That's so unfair. All I had was this stupid thing," I said to him bashfully, stepping out of my panties, evoking an amused laugh from him.

"I'm going to start growing my pubes so that I get some privacy around here," I said, grinning sheepishly at him in mock anger, spurring him into another amused laugh.

"Well, baby, you can do that all you want. But, right now, why don't we inaugurate your new official attire around the house?" he said, groping my ass cheeks, giving them a lustful squeeze. I smiled shyly at him, feeling my body tingle with womanly sensations. With Romil continuing to knead my naked ass cheeks, we proceeded towards the bedroom where he showered me with his love.

Looking back, this event marked the first significant step in my journey towards being a hardcore exhibitionist. Yes, it was only my boyfriend, but the fact that I was always completely naked in my own house while he was fully clothed had laid the foundation for a powerful shift in our dynamics. As Romil fucked me like his whore after having declared my new attire, I felt a strange of submissiveness towards him. The way he slowly slid my panties off my body ran repeatedly in my mind as he pounded my asshole. Picturing myself walking around the house absolutely naked for Romil, offering him the pleasure of using my body as and when he wished felt humiliating but also incredibly arousing.

"I could fuck you forever, darling. You're mine. Your holes are mine. You're my whore! You're nothing but my goddam whore!" Romil screamed in carnal ecstasy as he had his way with me, ramming his hard cock inside my sphincter and pounding me to oblivion.

The dirty talk coupled with the newfound feelings of humiliation and submissiveness gave me a high like never before as my body hit a crescendo with the sexual pleasure. My mind went entirely numb as I hugged Romil, carnal satisfaction filling every pore of my soul while my boyfriend fucked me like a true slut.

"I love you, Romil. I love you so fucking much!" I whispered amidst my moans, thoroughly enjoying the complex amalgamation of feelings shooting through my veins. At that moment, the sexual high was so satisfying. I believed this is what I existed for, to please my boyfriend as he indulged in his desire to ravish my body and treat me like a slut that existed only for his pleasure. Feelings of being used reverberated through my body but that was exactly what kept me going.

"Yes, I'm your whore," I said hoarsely, surprising myself with my choice of words, but they were hardly insincere.

What followed was the most intense orgasm of my life up until that point as I beat myself like a depraved sex whore. Wave after wave of sexual energy flowed through my whole body as I convulsed on the bed, no doubt providing to my boyfriend a sight to relish for a lifetime.
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.