Adultery Mom cheated my dad and whole family for a black cock
Bug 
Mom cheated my dad and whole family for a black cock 

I’ve been reading sex stories for sometime now and have always been interested in stories related to cheating mother. I think I’m interested in the subject because when I was 17 I saw my own mother having affair with my best friend’s father. I have always wanted to tell my dad and my sister about this or anyone for that matter but never got the guts to speak as it would destroy our family. Ever since I witnessed my cheating mother our relationship has been in the dumps. She can’t figure out why we aren’t close anymore or why I don't respect her. 

Let me tell you about my family. We are ***** by caste and 4 members in the house. We were quite rich and lived a posh life as both parents were working. 

Dad- Aged 44 at that time. He worked for MNC. Being a office going man he was lot busy with little bulging belly but extremely polite and great father. 

Mom - Swati she worked for a private bank as manager. I never thought of my mother as sexy or even thought other men might look at her in that way until I witnessed what I’m about to tell you.

For those who are wondering how my mom looks, she was 37 years old at that time with milky white tone skin and a bit chubby. Her stats are 38D-35-48. I got to know about her stats since I heard her once telling my aunt. She is blessed with perfect boobs which are easily noticeable. Talking about my mom’s ass, it is gigantic, round, and fleshy. She mostly wore sarees but sometimes she also wore salwar kameez and western clothes like skirts and leggings.

[Image: Charmi-kaur-Latest-Hot-Photos-In-Saree-A...1631566593]

Anyways let me tell you what happened in the early winter. My best friend Ravi and I(Rahul) were caught smoking cigarettes in junior college. Our vice principal caught us on ground while we were smoking and we could do nothing as we were stoned by looking at her. Well she called our parents and suspended us for 3 days from college. 

When my mother came to pick me up from school she also picked up Ravi because Ravi’s father wasn’t home (Ravi and his father live alone as his mother died long ago). On the way back home my mother started screaming at me and asking me where I got the idea to smoke and how did i get cigarettes. I was so afraid that I started to cry and just blurted out “Ravi’s father smokes it”, which is true. We would always go into Ravi’s father’s room and take left over cigarettes from his stash and smoke it. 

When I squealed on Ravi's father my mother just went mad. She told Ravi never to come around again and that she was going to have a long talk with his father. Ravi got mad at me after that and didn’t speak to me for sometime. 

When we got to Ravi’s house I could tell my mom was very angry and was just looking for someone to scream at. As we pulled up to the parking spot at Ravi’s house a Red jeep compass pulled into the drive way and a big black guy got out. I recognized him immediately as being Ravi’s father.

Ravi's father- Mr. Uday Thackeray. Thackeray family owned a big land for farming. His father had many gyms and physical fitness centers. He has lot of political influence too. They lived in a big bungalow with a beautiful garden.

My mother asked Ravi if that was his dad and when ravi replied yes, she jumped out of the car and started screaming at Mr. Uday, she said she would call the cops on him if he didn’t keep his son away from me. Mr. Uday calmly put his arm around my mom and asked her to calm down. After a few seconds of my mother screaming and Ravi’s father trying to calm her down and telling her stuff like “I didn’t realize they where doing that”, my mother was invited into the house by Mr. Uday so that they could talk in private and not fight in front of kids as it would leave a bad influence .

As Ravi’s father and my mother closed the door behind them, Ravi got out of the car and told me he was going to stay somewhere else that night. He was telling me that his father was going to whip his ass as soon as we left. So Ravi ran off. About 10 minutes later my mother came out of the house and to my surprise had a smile on her face. When she got into the car she reminded me to stay away from Ravi and not to come around his house often. I was pleased because the anger was suddenly gone in my mother and was replaced with light-heartedness. 

When I got home my mother never even mentioned my father anything about the smoking of cigarettes or the suspension from school. So I just left well enough alone and went about my business. 

The next day was Tuesday and since I was suspended I figured I would just hang out around the house. Then suddenly mom called me and asked me to accompany to Ravi's house. When i looked at her puzzled, She told me she wants to discuss about our future and both her and Ravi's dad will have to meet vice principal of our college. 

When we arrived at Ravi's house, Mr Uday came out wearing only his shorts. Uday uncle was having a typical “Maratha Mard” physique of more than 6feet height with gold chain resting down the neck on dense hairy chest, a tilak on his forehead with dark and thick bunch of moustache between nose and lips. I could see his strong muscular black chest and a bulge in his shorts. He invited us inside with a warm smile. I came to know that Ravi hasn't returned to home since yesterday. 

Uday uncle asked me to go Ravi's room so that they could talk on this matter. From the room, i kept my ears high as I wanted to know what they are talking cause i was scared of any punishment. At first they both talked about the issue and what led to this, to which Uday uncle accepted that it was all his fault, he should have been more careful. After a while the topic shifted to them and i could hear them complimenting each other on how they looked. 

There flirting seem to go on for awhile with Uday uncle asking stupid questions and my mom laughing at his stupid answers. After awhile it got quiet. So I came near door to have a look. Mom was adjusting her hair in a weird way that was falling on her face while looking at him and noticed that Uday uncle was staring at her with hungry eyes. I guess they both were getting quite interested on each other. Then immediately Uday uncle jumped forward and held my mom in his firm grip, his hands started playing with her ass, his big lips kissing and licking her neck and his dick rubbing against her. He knew she wanted it. She knew he understood her. I was shocked to see them. My mom never yelled… Never Cried… But just sat there pause. This foreplay made my mom horny and she began moaning. He hugged her tightly and French kissed her on the coach, She pushed him back gently and both got separated. 

After a while mom called me back, we were leaving then suddenly Uday stopped us and told mom that he has to show something important to her and took her hand and they both went inside kitchen. I was thinking maybe uncle was showing her the cigarette which we smoked. Then after few seconds i heard my mom say "ohh myy godd" in surprised tone. Then there was laughing sounds of both. While mom was coming out of kitchen i saw a huge black hand spanked my moms ass, to which she squealed 'oouchh' and jumped in air. 

I came out and acted like i didn't see anything. Mom came out and while walking i could see her smiling and rubbing her ass. Then Uday uncle called my mom by her name and asked her if she liked what she saw with a smirk on his face and she was welcomed here anytime, mom just nodded in smile. While in car mom looked normal but she then gave me permission to visit Ravi anytime as she has sorted out the issue with Mr Uday. I was not liking where this was going and her changing behaviour.

I spoke to Ravi in the evening and told him everything about what I saw today morning and what I felt. He said – “yaar its all normal". I have seen so many married women living with their husbands cheat and sleep with my dad. But I don't think my dad will like her as he only dates married chubby ladies, mostly conservative ones. I got instant shock, my mom is chubby and conservative too as i have never seen her with anyone other than my dad. But I didn't tell this to Ravi as i was scared he might make fun of me. 

Seeing me quite Ravi asked me forgiveness for what all happened and that he shouldn't have blamed me. Then we both decided to meet at his house tomorrow as his father won't be in town. 

Next day When I arrived at Shawn’s house nobody was home except Ravi. We both talked about how things have gotten bad lately and Ravi described how much scared was he to face his father, that he hasn't meet him since the day we got caught. While talking, Ravi showed me a cigarette packet that he got from his friends. We both decided to smoke to relax a bit. Then suddenly we heard main door open, it was Uday uncle. He returned back, we both got really nervous as there was smoke inside room. Ravi started to cry saying he's father will kill him today for sure. I calmed him and planned a way out. We hid inside another room and waited till Uday uncle got inside his room.

Then we both ran to backyard to jump over the wall and run away. Ravi jumped over with my help and instantly ran away(that idiot). I needed his help so that he could pull me up as that wall was high. By seeing no other means i ran towards front door to see if I can get any chance. But then Mr. Uday came out of his room and sat on couch to watch TV. Seeing no chance from front door, i thought to try my luck from back door. 

As I started to leave, I heard a familiar voice. It was my mother saying hello to Uday uncle as he was opening the front door.(At that moment i thought mom might have come searching for me but...) Mr. Uday sounded a little surprised to see my mom but welcomed her inside anyways. From my location in the house (upstairs in the TV room) I could hear everything from down hall room what they where saying and was a little shocked to hear them complimenting each other on how they looked. 

After a few seconds of listening them, I started to get angry because it was obvious to me that Uday uncle was flirting with my mother and all the while my mother was flirting back. I heard my mother say “I just came over to talk about the boys” and Mr. Uday replied “oh, I was hoping you came to see me”. They both got a big laugh from that exchange. There flirting seem to go on for awhile with each other asking stupid questions and laughing at stupid answers. After awhile it got quiet. (oh my god it was the same silent before the action like yesterday, my heart started to pump fast). I had to know what was going on down there but didn’t know if I should sneak to have a look.

After what seemed like a life time of silence I heard the couch squeal as if someone was just sitting down on it. After awhile I heard more squeaks and decide to take that chance and move towards stairs slowly. I heard a soft moaning sound and it was getting louder as i crept downstairs towards main hall. 

When I got down and slowly peeked around the corner I got the shock of my life. There on the sofa my mom was in Uday uncle's arms, her big breasts crushed to his chest, he was kneading her butts with his big rough hands from above the clothes while he was sucking her lips violently. 

(When I looked at mom, she has wore tight black hosiery leggings, a short semi-netted pink Kurti (covering her half thighs). She had a high class makeup. Thru Mom’s leggings, her panties lines was visible whenever she used to bend down. While Uday uncle was in shirt and trouser)

Uday uncle was roaming his hand on her back and slowly inserted it under her kurti and caressed her back, i guess he unhooked her bra from back inside the kurti all while kissing her neck. she was making sensuous noises ahhhhh….ssshhhh…umm. Then he suddenly put both his hands on the two big boobs and started squeezing them ,she moaned loudly ahhhh…uuu..ohh, meanwhile he started sucking her lips again and incresed his pressure on her breast. He removed her kurti with her slightly opposing it, now she was in black bra and tight leggings. 

He turned her around and took one of her breast in his mouth over the bra itself and started sucking, she hissed aloud iiissshhhh, he crushed her into his arms and feasted upon her breast like a beast with erotic slurping sounds ummaah.. Ohh..aauumm.

Now he got very excited and ripped open her Bra and threw it apart, her two grand melons stood majestically before his eyes, he caressed her boobs for a minute and hissed ”these are one hell of a big melons ”. He caught hold of her and pushed her down on the couch and got on top of her. For the next few minutes he kept kneading her tits one by one roughly, that it had become erect and red in colour from the treatment it got. My mom was out of her minds, fully aroused and making erotic sounds.

I thought to jump up and scream at them, then I noticed Uday uncle's big black hand slip under my mothers ass and start pulling her leggings and her panties together but she was offering resistance to protect her womanhood and nodding him in smile but at last Uday uncle had his way and removed in single pull. I could see her pussy was moist with no hair and looked beautiful even from my hiding place ten feet or so away. I had never seen my mother naked and that’s what must have kept me from interrupting their thing. I was numbed by what I was seeing and couldn’t move. It was then I noticed I had a hard on and was getting excited by the whole thing.

My mom stood on her knees and went for Uday uncle's belt and started to unbuckle it rather quickly, she seemed to be in a hurry. I remember, almost frustrated, at that moment, Uday uncle stood up and removed his shirt and hurriedly pulled off his pants. 

She was tying her hair while, staring at the crotch area of Uday uncle with hungry eyes. I’ll never forget how her eyes grew very wide when Uday uncle released his cock from his boxer shorts. I saw that his dick must have been easily over 7 inches and very thick that his big hands couldn't even hold it completely. I could see my mom with big open mouth trying to wrap her hand around the cock. 

Uday uncle bend down and took smell of her pussy aroma, i could see his cock twitching. He extended his long tongue and was about to give a lick, then mom stopped him saying she is getting late for office so make it quick. 

Uday uncle moved his mouth away from her pussy and moved his upper torso to look at mom directly into her eyes. He gently rubs his thick penis head over my mom's labia with one hand and used his other hand to get the support of not falling over my mom body. 

Uday -“Swati..This is the moment that will change your life forever…get ready to accept a real man in your life.”

My mom asked “What do you mean by that?You said it will be one time thing only” Uday uncle did not respond to my mom but instead of that, he used his hand to guide his cock inside her. Uncle's big mushroom head cock moved an inch inside my mom vagina spreading her lips. 

My mom held Uday uncle chest and responded “Answer me first..Uday…It will be only one time sex than we are back to our normal life...is not it". He spread her legs wide again and placed his tool on her vagina and slowly entered its tips, then slowly and slowly he penetrated her completely. She gave a loud gasp as it plunged deep into ohhhhhhhhhmmmmaaaa its stretching to my limits. she was in a bit of pain as it was too big for her and also she hasn't been fucked for long. 

After the first thrust Uday uncle pulled almost completely out of her and then trusted in again with all his might as my mother let out a loud yelp aaaaahhhh....uhhh..Ohh God you are tearing me apart. 

Ravi uncle put his finger over my mom’s lip saying “do you want to call all the neighbours honey”. My mom took time to come back to normal and finally said “no…but you are very big…please be gentle…” He laid on top of her and hissed "you are so hot and tight inside, thank you, babe..for giving your pussy to me. I can tell you one thing darling your hubby must be carrying small dick because you are very tight. I think I need to fix this problem”. 

Mom smiled and asked him with hungry eyes "what do you mean by fixing this problem". Uday uncle with smile said " I will be honest honey, your not my first prey. I like to seduce conservative mothers with useless husbands and make them my slut".

Saying this he started moving his hip up and down slowly and with every plunge she started moaning..”ahhhhhh ummm nooo”with her every moan he started to increase his speed. As her pussy was tight… So he started to give slow and hard strokes. He would take out his entire length from her pussy upto the tip and plunged it mercilessly inside her hole, aloud scream ahhhhh erupted from her lips. He again did the same thing and again a loud moan erupted from her sweet lips uuuhhhnnn. He did this for few minutes, her ahhss and uhhss were increasing his passion and making him aggressive. 

He took her lips inside his mouth took a deep breath and started giving her hard and fast strokes, his hips were moving with a great speed between her legs and her whole body was jerking with every strokes. Over and over he went on my mom impaling his big black dick inside her. 

The coach started to lift off the floor as he seemed determined to split my mother in two. I could smell the scent of sex in the air (something I had never smelled before) and hear the sound of Uday uncle's big balls slapping on my mom thighs like tap.. Thock...tap.. Ahhh uhhh.. Tock.. Slowly honey.. I can't handle it. From my position I could see my mom’s white ass and her brown asshole, while this big black man humped his ass over and over like a piston driving my poor mother into the corner of the couch. 

Uday uncle said during fucking "Now let me show you what a little fuck toy you really are babe.” He drew his big cock all the way out of her and slammed it back in until his balls slapped hard against her clit, she let out a loud grunt and hugged him tightly, i guess she came. I could hear them both panting loud. 

Then I saw uncle pulling his big cock out, he pulled it out and wow mom pussy was open, I could see her inside a bit, her whole pussy and upper thigh area has gotten red. But soon he put it back inside and started pounding in standing position.

Then After about another 10 minuets of pile driving my mother in that position he lifted her up and carried her to his room, all the while never removing his cock from her cunt. My mother seemed like a fragile little girl with her legs wrapped around his big black back as he carried and fucked her to his room. The door was pushed shut behind them and I hurriedly crept down the back and out the back door. I knew if I could climb up the height oh the window, I might get to see them finish what they both had obviously wanted since meeting each other yesterday. 

To my horror the back shades to Uday uncle's room where pulled closed and I couldn’t see anything more. I rushed into the house again hoping they would comeback out. But they never did. I was forced to listen to my mom's moans and scream and Uday uncle's grunts on Occasions.

At that moment I decided to whip out my dick and stroke it while listening to Uday uncle's headboard slap up against the wall. 

Once me and Ravi were listening while his father screwed some neighbour lady whole night. All we heard was his head board bang the wall. I never thought that some day, I would hear my own mother moaning to the rhythm of the very same headboard. I shoot my load on the couch and leaving it there and then going home as i very upset with my mother for cheating my father and my family. 

I didn’t care if I made a mess on Uday uncle's costly couch, hell he was fucking my beautiful mom anyways.
 . I went home and waited for my mom to show up but will Uday uncle let her leave that easily......
[+] 5 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Make Uday fuck your mom in the ass. Otherwise this story will be boring without anal sex.
Like Reply
Black man became maratha mard
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
superb...next update quickly
Like Reply
Bhai update Quickly
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
The whir of machinery blended with the rhythmic beep of hospital monitors, forming a symphony of life's frailty. In the sterile room, a man sat holding a withered hand, the skin paper-thin, veins a map of memories long-lived. His wife lay there, a woman who had once burst with the effervescent glow of youth. Age had not been kind, robbing her of speech, her vibrance dimmed to a mere ember.

Their love had been a bonfire, fierce and warming a lifetime of faces gathered around its light. But as the years trickled away, so too did the strength of its flames. Their children had grown, spun off into webs of their own lives, leaving husks of silence that settled like dust on old photographs.

Check out for more best sex and fucking stories.
Like Reply
Please Continue this erotic story and add more scenario, spicy
Like Reply