Fantasy Short cuckold stories by real wannabe cuck husband
[Image: 1.jpg]

You walked in on you wife Priya trying on a new dress the day before her business trip with her boss.
You decided to hide a sound activated recorder in her luggage.
After listening to hours of nonsense you finally heard her voice.
“I’ve been thinking about this all week.” She said. “Mmmmm. I can never get over how big it is.”
Then you heard so humming and slurping. It was obvious she was sucking her bosses cock. She never just sucked your dick.
You thought to turn it off and text her that it was over, but your curiosity got the better of you.
You listened for hours as he fucked her from one orgasm to the next. You’d never heard her have such powerful orgasms.
You listened as she begged and pleaded for him to never stop fucking her with his “huge” cock.
And finally, you listened when she told him to cum in her “married pussy”.  
That weekend you heard them fuck over and over again, stopping to occasionally do some actual work. By the time she got home you were already devising a way to get a video of him fucking her brains out.
[+] 5 users Like Actressfapper's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nothing is displayed
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 08:56 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Nothing is displayed

Now it must be visible, check again plz, let me know how is this short story
Like Reply
[Image: 2.jpg]
“Fuck you’re soo tight.” Bosssaid.

I told you, you’re a lot bigger than my husband. There’s some lube under my towel.” Priya replied, pushing him off her.

“Oh really?” Boss said. “A little presumptuous.”

“Well a girl has to be prepared.” She told him.
[+] 2 users Like Actressfapper's post
Like Reply
[Image: 3.webp]
“Yes. Cum in my cheating pussy.” Priya moaned to her lover.

“AH. AH. MMMMMM.” Will grunted as he unleashed his seed inside his best friend’s wife, as she continued to move up and down his cock.

“Oh god yes. I can feel it. Suck my tits while you cum in your best friend’s wife.” She said pulling his face to her chest.

As she slowed, Priya  looked into the window to see her Tarun peering down upon her. “Thank you. I love you.” She mouthed to her husband.
Like Reply
Don’t be nervous baby.

He is going to fuck you better. Better than you’ve ever been fucked in your entire life.

He is going to ruin your pussy. But you’ll tighten back up. Until next time. And believe me, you’ll want a next time.

Of course I’ll still love you. More like than ever.

And I’ll definitely still want you. Especially as you’re laying there lifeless after he fucks your brains out. I can’t wait to fuck the cum filled, stretched out pussy.

[Image: 5.jpg]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 01:30 PM)Actressfapper Wrote: And I’ll definitely still want you. Especially as you’re laying there lifeless after he fucks your brains out. I can’t wait to fuck the cum filled, stretched out pussy.

[Image: 5.jpg]

ahh, who is She?
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 03:20 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: ahh, who is She?

My hotwife Priya
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
[Image: Tumblr-l-39770266635207.jpg]
image upload free

[20f] My boyfriend told me he wanted to watch me get fucked by a huge cock

So, im a university girl and I've been with my current boyfriend for 3 years. Recently, he told me he has a secret fantasy that he wants to pursue...

Being interested, as Im always open to exploring new things sexually, I asked him what it was. He told me he wanted to see me get fucked by another guy, with a much bigger cock then him. At first i was a little hesitant to be honest, idk, I felt disrespectful doing that to him, but he was insisting I give it a go.

Taken a little bit back, I agreed.

A few weeks went past and then he told me he had found someone, he showed me a photo of the guys cock and I took a big gulp...It was nothing like I had seen before, it was big, black and would definitely leave my pussy gaping. I didnt tell my boyfriend this but it made me so wet imagining it inside my tight pussy.

So, we organised a date with this guy to meet him. On the date, he seemed like a nice guy, i  was surprised how well my boyfriend got on with him, we had a few drinks and we all got a little tipsy. Thats when it got brought up.

We eventually went back to our place, my boyfriend sat on the sofa and told us to start fucking. The guy didnt hesitate, I felt like a fuckdoll to him, he picked me up and started kissing me. All of a sudden, I had a rush of excitement come over me, I couldnt believe i was about to take another guys cock in front of him, and it was so fucking hot. I was kissing him frantically, begging him to fuck me as hard as he could.

He unzipped his trousers, pulled up my skirt and let his cock fall out. I took a huge gulp, I could feel my pussy throbbing with excitement. I had completely forgot about my cuck of a boyfriend sat there watching with his dick out, all i could think about was how good this guy was going to feel inside of me. He plunged his cock so far into me, it felt like an eggplant had literally been stuffed up my vagina, it was so much bigger than my boyfriends and it felt so fucking good.

After about 20 minutes of fucking, he came deep inside me, my pussy was completely ruined. I had creamed all over his cock twice and it was dripping down him at this point. It must have been the best sex I've ever had.

He left soon after he came, my boyfriend and me thanked him & he went on his way. I still think about that experience now, I keep wondering if my boyfriend enjoyed it or not, but Im too afraid to ask. I hope he did, cause I'd love to do it again.

[Image: Tumblr-l-39836672708583.jpg]
picture upload website
[+] 3 users Like Actressfapper's post
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: IMG-9600.jpg]
Like Reply