Gay/Lesb - LGBT SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife
Video 
I'm Scarlett, I'm 35 years old . I moved to us from uk cause of my husband work being shifted . I Work as a waitress in day and my husband works for logistics office at night . We never be together in house . We've been married for 2 years . I've not let him touch me cause he's a loser . I Use dildo and vibrators to pleasure myself and even if I go out with him I take a look at all attractive muscular men . He is somehow okay with it . My husband's name is Jack and is 30 years old .[Image: btwDP.gif]

[Image: btwDP.gif][Image: scarlett-johansson-darthmall76-red-hot-b...390975.gif][Image: scarlett-johansson-darthmall76.gif][Image: scarlett-johansson-darthmall76-red-hot-b...f-19390975]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-07-2023, 01:10 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: I'm Scarlett, I'm 35 years old . I moved to us from uk cause of my husband work being shifted . I Work as a waitress in day and my husband works for logistics office at night . We never be together in house . We've been married for 2 years . I've not let him touch me cause he's a loser . I Use dildo and vibrators to pleasure myself and even if I go out with him I take a look at all attractive muscular men . He is somehow okay with it . My husband's name is Jack and is 30 years old .[Image: btwDP.gif]

[Image: btwDP.gif][Image: scarlett-johansson-darthmall76-red-hot-b...390975.gif][Image: scarlett-johansson-darthmall76.gif][Image: scarlett-johansson-darthmall76-red-hot-b...f-19390975]

(Myself Jon a 19 year old black boy , i am 6 feet 7 inch tall weighs 130 kgs and a professional basketball player)

( i play professional basketball and play for a reputed team named Houstan and recently i shifted to a white neighborhood as my practice sessions would be closer as the training facility was nearby)

( i was the only black guy in the neghborhood it felt like odd man out and i sometimes felt out of place )

( its been just 2 weeks now and people in the neighborhood used to turn and look at me since i was black )

[Image: 9c86d7f8-7141-4660-98cd-067276284598-202...,x199,y452]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 01:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (Myself Jon a 19 year old black boy , i am 6 feet 7 inch tall weighs 130 kgs and a professional basketball player)

( i play professional basketball and play for a reputed team named Houstan and recently i shifted to a white neighborhood as my practice sessions would be closer as the training facility was nearby)

( i was the only black guy in the neghborhood it felt like odd man out and i sometimes felt out of place )

( its been just 2 weeks now and people in the neighborhood used to turn and look at me since i was black )

[Image: 9c86d7f8-7141-4660-98cd-067276284598-202...,x199,y452]

(I've seen people looking at Jon , but my wife invited him for a dinner at my house)

Jack : Why did you invite him to our house , he definitely doesn't belong here 

Scarlett: Come on , are you jealous I'm seeing him , he's definitely better than you . 

(We began arguing when the door bell rang and my wife ran to open the door)

Scarlett : ( I open the door to see him standing there ) Hey come on in .  

[Image: abell46s-reface.gif]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 01:55 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: (I've seen people looking at Jon , but my wife invited him for a dinner at my house)

Jack : Why did you invite him to our house , he definitely doesn't belong here 

Scarlett: Come on , are you jealous I'm seeing him , he's definitely better than you . 

(We began arguing when the door bell rang and my wife ran to open the door)

Scarlett : ( I open the door to see him standing there ) Hey come on in .  

[Image: abell46s-reface.gif]

( i was invited by the neighborhood married woman named scarlett for dinner and i accepted the request  )

( i was a young boy but since i was black it felt as if i am a man already )

( i was wearing sando and cotton track pant and rang your door bell) ding dongg

( as the door opened i saw scarlett standing in front of the open door)

Hi scareltt ( i looked down since ur height was till my abs chest intersection region and i also looked at the guy who was ur hubby )

Hi myself jon ( i  gave hand to shake hands with scarletts hubbys) 

( i was towering over both of them a black huge shadow fell on the house as i was standing at the entrance)
Like Reply
Video 
(17-07-2023, 02:01 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was invited by the neighborhood married woman named scarlett for dinner and i accepted the request  )

( i was a young boy but since i was black it felt as if i am a man already )

( i was wearing sando and cotton track pant and rang your door bell) ding dongg

( as the door opened i saw scarlett standing in front of the open door)

Hi scareltt ( i looked down since ur height was till my abs chest intersection region and i also looked at the guy who was ur hubby )

Hi myself jon ( i  gave hand to shake hands with scarletts hubbys) 

( i was towering over both of them a black huge shadow fell on the house as i was standing at the entrance)

Jack : ( I shook hands with you , I can feel your hands are bigger than mine ) 

Scarlett : ( I hugged you and pressed my boobs against your abs , I was biting my lips as I hugged you from front . My head was at your chest and my boobs pressed against your abs and after hugging you I pull your Sandro down to kiss you in cheeks.) 

Mmuaaahh

(I try to get a look at your cock to see if it's bulged ) 

[Image: kiss-muah.gif]

Jack : ( I Look at Scarlet with shock as she hugs you and you stand tall . I try to interrupt you both but before that Scarlett Kiss you )  

Stop Babe let's get him inside . 

Scarlett : Thanks for coming in jon , Come on let's get you inside

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToFHedaDivA43n50Qisn9...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 02:07 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: Jack : ( I shook hands with you , I can feel your hands are bigger than mine ) 

Scarlett : ( I hugged you and pressed my boobs against your abs , I was biting my lips as I hugged you from front . My head was at your chest and my boobs pressed against your abs and after hugging you I pull your Sandro down to kiss you in cheeks.) 

Mmuaaahh

(I try to get a look at your cock to see if it's bulged ) 

[Image: kiss-muah.gif]

Jack : ( I Look at Scarlet with shock as she hugs you and you stand tall . I try to interrupt you both but before that Scarlett Kiss you )  

Stop Babe let's get him inside . 

Scarlett : Thanks for coming in jon , Come on let's get you inside

( as i shook hands with jack i felt as his hands are small and white and soft while mine is huge and rough and black) 

( as scarlet hugged me i felt her breath on my chest and her soft boobs on my hard abs as scarlett pulled my sando i looked down bend my head and got kissed on my cheeck) hmmmm ( i enjoyed ur lips on my cheeck i was a little turned on by ur blonde wife already )

( my dick was 9.4 inch in non erect condition is laying on my left lap)

( i felt a slight resistance from jack as scarelt was kissed me i sensed some kind of jealousy )

( my sando has caption written "Black Supremacy" on it)

( as scarlett asked me to come inside) yes maam after you (and started following scarlett while watching her ass sway )
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 02:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as i shook hands with jack i felt as his hands are small and white and soft while mine is huge and rough and black) 

( as scarlet hugged me i felt her breath on my chest and her soft boobs on my hard abs as scarlett pulled my sando i looked down bend my head and got kissed on my cheeck) hmmmm ( i enjoyed ur lips on my cheeck i was a little turned on by ur blonde wife already )

( my dick was 9.4 inch in non erect condition is laying on my left lap)

( i felt a slight resistance from jack as scarelt was kissed me i sensed some kind of jealousy )

( my sando has caption written "Black Supremacy" on it)

( as scarlett asked me to come inside) yes maam after you (and started following scarlett while watching her ass sway )

As we are walking towards dining room 

Jack : ( I read his sando caption and read it out loud )

Black supremacy ! 

White people here would definitely look at you crazy if you keep wearing these . 

[Image: scarlett-johansson-foksrun.gif]

Scarlett : ( I turned in to see jack complaing about his shirt ) 

For God sake jack , let him wear whatever he wants 

( I touch your sando and feel your body with my hand ) 

Jack : Why do he have to wear this in here ? 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGekuth-hu10CrcOOKzzG...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 02:39 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: As we are walking towards dining room 

Jack : ( I read his sando caption and read it out loud )

Black supremacy ! 

White people here would definitely look at you crazy if you keep wearing these . 

[Image: scarlett-johansson-foksrun.gif]

Scarlett : ( I turned in to see jack complaing about his shirt ) 

For God sake jack , let him wear whatever he wants 

( I touch your sando and feel your body with my hand ) 

Jack : Why do he have to wear this in here ? 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGekuth-hu10CrcOOKzzG...w&usqp=CAU]

( as we reached dining room jack read out my sando caption ) well it is what it is 

they can all look at it and what are they gonna do about it ? ( as if asking u if u wanna do something about it or if u have any way of making me stop wearing it )

( i liked how scarlet is pissed off by ur approach )

( i sat in the middle chair in front of the dining table)

[Image: WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-18-at-1.51.32-PM.jpeg]

( i looked at jack ) i play basketball for houstan and i dont see any whites playing ( subtly insulting the white race) its us blacks who win the games for you whites i hope u know that already 

My sando caption shows what we blacks are made for
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 02:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as we reached dining room jack read out my sando caption ) well it is what it is 

they can all look at it and what are they gonna do about it ? ( as if asking u if u wanna do something about it or if u have any way of making me stop wearing it )

( i liked how scarlet is pissed off by ur approach )

( i sat in the middle chair in front of the dining table)

[Image: WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-18-at-1.51.32-PM.jpeg]

( i looked at jack ) i play basketball for houstan and i dont see any whites playing ( subtly insulting the white race) its us blacks who win the games for you whites i hope u know that already 

My sando caption shows what we blacks are made for

As we reach the dining room Scarlett sits opposite of me and she sat near you . 

Jack : ( when you started to insult white race I groan in disgust ) But there are good white players too , Jon . 

[Image: scarlett-johansson-smile.gif]

Scarlett : Come on babe , when I watch basketball all white players are utterly rubbish 
( I look at you and pass you the mash potatoes that I prepared ) 
Actually Jon who is starting his career is a better player than every whites . 
( I pat on your thighs and look at your face) 
I'm agreeing with you jon , jack just can't accept facts .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwMKfnQyXUpoBtBUzQXCh...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 03:02 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: As we reach the dining room Scarlett sits opposite of me and she sat near you . 

Jack : ( when you started to insult white race I groan in disgust ) But there are good white players too , Jon . 

Scarlett : Come on babe , when I watch basketball all white players are utterly rubbish 
( I look at you and pass you the mash potatoes that I prepared ) 
Actually Jon who is starting his career is a better player than every whites . 
( I pat on your thighs and look at your face) 
I'm agreeing with you jon , jack just can't accept facts .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwMKfnQyXUpoBtBUzQXCh...w&usqp=CAU]

( scarlet sits to my left and jack to my right )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-17-150554.jpg]

(as jack said there are good white players) there are good white players in ping pong i guess ( i said with a laugh as there are no whites who can compete to a black guy when it comes to pure strength and cardio )

( after hearing scarlett ) well i guess ur wife have better knowledge than u do 

( i take the mash potatoes from scarlett and took a bite of it ) ummm its delicious just like u ( trying to impress scarlett)
[Image: mashed-potatoes-1.jpg]
( as u pat my thighs i looked at ur eyes and i saw that spark in ur eyes needing something from me )

nahhh its just that all white guys are a lil jealous of us blacks so never mind ( eating the mashed potatoes slwoly ) 

( my 9.4 inch heavy bbc log is laying on my left lap which is not even erect )
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 03:15 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( scarlet sits to my left and jack to my right )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-17-150554.jpg]

(as jack said there are good white players) there are good white players in ping pong i guess ( i said with a laugh as there are no whites who can compete to a black guy when it comes to pure strength and cardio )

( after hearing scarlett ) well i guess ur wife have better knowledge than u do 

( i take the mash potatoes from scarlett and took a bite of it ) ummm its delicious just like u ( trying to impress scarlett)
[Image: mashed-potatoes-1.jpg]
( as u pat my thighs i looked at ur eyes and i saw that spark in ur eyes needing something from me )

nahhh its just that all white guys are a lil jealous of us blacks so never mind ( eating the mashed potatoes slwoly ) 

( my 9.4 inch heavy bbc log is laying on my left lap which is not even erect )

Jack : Well you two are never going to accept that there are good white players . ( I was starting to feel jealous of you already with you trying to impress her ) . 

Scarlett : ( I Look at Jack and see him feeling down . I turn to you when you say I'm delicious ) 

Well You look so strong and delicious too , and Jon , you haven't tasted  me yet .

[Image: scarlett-johansson-pretty.gif]

( I look down as his cock was laying . Since it's a track it was quite visible , I can't believe you aren't even erect , I let out a little sound that only you could hear)

Fuck !! 

Jack : What do you mean Scar , He Haven't tasted you ??? 

( I was clearly annoyed that she is trying to flirt with him in my house)

Scarlett : Cool Jack , I meant food , Jeez why are you this jealous .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-zM38WVLQlTBsc2vszTN...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 03:28 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: Jack : Well you two are never going to accept that there are good white players . ( I was starting to feel jealous of you already with you trying to impress her ) . 

Scarlett : ( I Look at Jack and see him feeling down . I turn to you when you say I'm delicious ) 

Well You look so strong and delicious too , and Jon , you haven't tasted  me yet .

[Image: scarlett-johansson-pretty.gif]

( I look down as his cock was laying . Since it's a track it was quite visible , I can't believe you aren't even erect , I let out a little sound that only you could hear)

Fuck !! 

Jack : What do you mean Scar , He Haven't tasted you ??? 

( I was clearly annoyed that she is trying to flirt with him in my house)

Scarlett : Cool Jack , I meant food , Jeez why are you this jealous .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-zM38WVLQlTBsc2vszTN...Q&usqp=CAU]

( as jack was debating ) well well the typical jealous whiteboi as always hahahaha ( i laughed ) we use whitebois as water boys and waiters in our team 

( i was enjoying the way ur wife was flirting with me ) well i would be more than happy to feast on u scarlett ( looking at ur cross legs )

( my bbc was getting warm )

( i looked at jack) and what if ur wife want me to eat her ? is that some sort of issue for u ? ( i was huge sitting in the middle in between both of u )
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 03:35 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as jack was debating ) well well the typical jealous whiteboi as always hahahaha ( i laughed ) we use whitebois as water boys and waiters in our team 

( i was enjoying the way ur wife was flirting with me ) well i would be more than happy to feast on u scarlett ( looking at ur cross legs )

( my bbc was getting warm )

( i looked at jack) and what if ur wife want me to eat her ? is that some sort of issue for u ? ( i was huge sitting in the middle in between both of u )

Scarlett : Come on Jack , He will not say anything. I can do what I want. Isn't it babe ? 

( I put my hand on your shoulder and came close to you as I spoke ).  

Jack : This is some kind of joke . Why would you want him Scarlett 

( I looked at Scarlett being close to you ) . 

Scarlett : ( I started to feel your body with my right hand . I can feel your abs with my fingers ).

Ssshhh ( I let out a moan ) 

Jack don't be jealous he is very attractive I'm paying compliment. 

( I whisper in your ear as I pass you the steak ) I totally meant it jon , you're so hot . 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPYPCUTfGHFxfSdZDm9Dq...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 03:49 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: Scarlett : Come on Jack , He will not say anything. I can do what I want. Isn't it babe ? 

( I put my hand on your shoulder and came close to you as I spoke ).  

Jack : This is some kind of joke . Why would you want him Scarlett 

( I looked at Scarlett being close to you ) . 

Scarlett : ( I started to feel your body with my right hand . I can feel your abs with my fingers ).

Ssshhh ( I let out a moan ) 

Jack don't be jealous he is very attractive I'm paying compliment. 

( I whisper in your ear as I pass you the steak ) I totally meant it jon , you're so hot . 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPYPCUTfGHFxfSdZDm9Dq...w&usqp=CAU]

( as ur wife wispered in my left ear my BBC started getting erect slowly making a slow tent in my trackj pant )

( as scarlet was running her right hand palm on my body i started getting goosebumps) cuz am black ( i replied to jack when he asked " Why would you want him Scarlett ")

( i was getting hungry looking at ur wife )

well well i guess i am hungry now but not for this steak ( pushed away the steak towards jack which fell down on floor )

( i was looking at ur wifes lips )

( i was sitting with open thighs and my bbc have grown to 10 inches on my left lap and its pulsating now )
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 03:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as ur wife wispered in my left ear my BBC started getting erect slowly making a slow tent in my trackj pant )

( as scarlet was running her right hand palm on my body i started getting goosebumps) cuz am black ( i replied to jack when he asked " Why would you want him Scarlett ")

( i was getting hungry looking at ur wife )

well well i guess i am hungry now but not for this steak ( pushed away the steak towards jack which fell down on floor )

( i was looking at ur wifes lips )

( i was sitting with open thighs and my bbc have grown to 10 inches on my left lap and its pulsating now )

Scarlett : ( As Jack goes down to take the plate . I get up and sit in your lap with my legs on either side of your cock and my  ass grinding on your cock . I look into your eyes and kiss you tongue to tongue. ) 

Mmmpphhhh Muaahhhh

[Image: scarlett-johansson-gentle.gif]

Jack : ( As I get up i see Scarlett kissing you . I yelled )

What are you doing , Scarlett??

Scarlett : Babe , he is too good to say no .

( I put my hands all around your body and feel your warmth in my hands . I can feel your cock itching my ass already) . 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDPnh3Qs_oyS4c1vsY2Ta...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 04:09 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote:  
Scarlett : ( As Jack goes down to take the plate . I get up and sit in your lap with my legs on either side of your cock and my  ass grinding on your cock . I look into your eyes and kiss you tongue to tongue. ) 

Mmmpphhhh Muaahhhh

[Image: scarlett-johansson-gentle.gif]

Jack : ( As I get up i see Scarlett kissing you . I yelled )

What are you doing , Scarlett??

Scarlett : Babe , he is too good to say no .

( I put my hands all around your body and feel your warmth in my hands . I can feel your cock itching my ass already) . 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDPnh3Qs_oyS4c1vsY2Ta...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i was seated on the middle chair and as jack went down to pickup the plate scarjo came and sat on my lap with elgs on each side of my lap and her heels are in air and she si seated on my lap my BBC tent is laying on left lap)

aummmmmmm aummmm ( i smooched ur wife back ) wowwww ( i enjoyed the atste of ur wifes tongue) aummmm 

( it was as if a white cat sitting on a black wild horse) aummmm ( i placed my right palm on scars back and let her arch back a bit and my left palm massaging her thighs a little)

ur wife is yummy jack aummmmm ( smooching ur wife again ) sweet blondie aummmm
Like Reply